Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Mark Karr
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Debate District
ed_drink_your_milk
After reading a few articles about him, I think that he did kill JonBenet, considering all of the tiny details he knew about her death. He could just be obsessed, but I doubt it, he is just a creep. It's so sick what he did to her, and she was so young. I don't think anyone would know all that about her death without being the one who was pulling on that cord.

What about you?
IttyBittyPretty
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Aug 31 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]439542[/snapback]

After reading a few articles about him, I think that he did kill JonBenet, considering all of the tiny details he knew about her death. He could just be obsessed, but I doubt it, he is just a creep. It's so sick what he did to her, and she was so young. I don't think anyone would know all that about her death without being the one who was pulling on that cord.

What about you?

Now the DNA has been proven NOT to match, it's fairly obvious his confession isn't worth the digital hard drive it was recorded on. Karr certainly belongs behind bars because he's a threat to kids - and he'll draw significant prison time for wasting all that time and money on investigating his claims. My bet is before his first day in prison is over, some guy will make Karr his 'girlfriend". *sigh* back to the drawing board for the cops.
Zarpia
I think the parents had to do something with her death.
sweety_pie
I'm not saying you're wrong, but how did you come up with that conclusion?

What is really..... the artical on John Mark Karr had to be locked because of 'recent vadilism'.
Popogeejo
It's been shown the parents didn't kill the horribly creepy child. It's alos been shown, from what I've heard, that Johnny didn't do it either. Something about DNA not matching...

Why is this case such a big deal anyway?
Zarpia
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 31 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]439635[/snapback]

It's been shown the parents didn't kill the horribly creepy child.

laugh.gif

Anyway, I really don't care about this case much...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 31 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]439635[/snapback]

Why is this case such a big deal anyway?

I guess because it's been at least 6 or. . .10 years since it happend and finally they might be able to solve it. . .but sadly it did't happen as you can see. That and the news channels will show anything anymore :-\
Popogeejo
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Sep 1 2006, 04:19 AM) [snapback]439642[/snapback]

I guess because it's been at least 6 or. . .10 years since it happend and finally they might be able to solve it. . .but sadly it did't happen as you can see. That and the news channels will show anything anymore :-\

But it was a big ol' media circus when it began...
MonsterEnvy
Personally, I think that it hardly matters whether he did it or not. The worse crime is that of the media, who accused a pair of completely innocent and bereaved parents of a horrendous crime, and then their cruel surveillance of another man who is not yot proven to be guilty. They had reporters on the plane debating whether he was eating prawns or shrimp, for god's sake. It's completely horrendous, and things like this are just another way of propogating awareness about something that no one should concern themselves with. It's the business of the parents, their community, the killer, and the courts- not your local news channel.

Damn you to hell, Fox.

[/rant]
Tombow
^^ Yeah, the media really milked it to death on this one!! rolleyes.gif
And, nop, it seems DNA proved he didn't do it. After all that media coverage... huh.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Sep 1 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]439729[/snapback]

<Snip>

I belive I saw a clip on the daily show with that basic message (only with added funny)
CoffeAlchemist
I guess it was popular because she was a beauty..uh, princess.
But, that guy should be locked behind bars.
He married a 13 year old and 16 year old.

O_______o
Carnal Malefactor
Is there really any point to having this topic now? All indications are that he didn't kill her, and all the charges against him have been dropped.
Popogeejo
He married a 13 year old and 16 year old.

Why do I not belive that?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.