Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Claim Your Own Bishounen/bishoujo (boy/girl Charcaters) From Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Hanozo
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 29 2007, 05:26 AM) [snapback]498466[/snapback]
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jan 11 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]493339[/snapback]
(I thought that our 'claims' were only good for a week, and after that the character was 'free' again.)

Yap, I believe we can claim the character for one week, then after one week that character is free for anyone to claim again. biggrin.gif

I don't think thats it. I just read the rule again tongue.gif (First Post from the creator of this topic) and I don't think the claim is good for one week but until the person wants to drop the claim XD
Tombow
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Jan 29 2007, 09:07 AM) [snapback]498502[/snapback]
I don't think thats it. I just read the rule again tongue.gif (First Post from the creator of this topic) and I don't think the claim is good for one week but until the person wants to drop the claim XD
@Hanozo - Yeah, I think you're right!! Thanks for correcting us!! happy.gif

To refresh everyone's memory, including mine, here is the rules from the first post:

QUOTE(Miyuki-chan @ Aug 27 2006, 12:52 AM) [snapback]437824[/snapback]
The rules: You can claim one bishie per week. If someone else has already claimed him/her, tough. And please check the list to make sure no one has claimed it.

Just so this thread doesn't turn into flaming wars, if your intended bishie is claimed, please just accept that fact and claim someone else. Try and make a list of all Anime boy or girl from different animes.

If you want to drop someone, you can only do so AFTER you've had that bishie for ONE MONTH. If you wish
to drop, PM me and I will do so. So basically you want to pick your bishie carefully.

When you claim, PLEASE put where the bishie is from; I may or may not know where your bishie is from, so I might not know many names which appear.

**Remember** You can claim ONE NEW bishie per week!! There is no limit to how many bishies you can have. When you claim your bishie, you can use him/her as yours! So let the claiming begin!!

Gahaha, it's more complicated than I thought!!
@Miyouki-chan - Can we possibly switch to "one bishi - one week" for this forum??
That seems to be easy enough for everyone to follow... Just a suggestion. biggrin.gif

Or, whatever everyone want is fine with me. happy.gif
Opinions, everyone?? smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
I think that's a little easier, but maybe Miyuki-Chan did that so the most popular bishies don't keep showing up. (like the incredibly sexy ones or what not xD)

But it is kinda hard to keep track ><
Tombow
QUOTE(ed @ Feb 2 2007, 01:54 AM) [snapback]499868[/snapback]
I think that's a little easier, but maybe Miyuki-Chan did that so the most popular bishies don't keep showing up. (like the incredibly sexy ones or what not xD)

But it is kinda hard to keep track ><

I think the rules Miyuki-Chan has posted are doable, as long as Miyuki-Chan (or some volunteer) is also kind enough to spend considerable amount of time and effrts to keep track of everything, and post the list of characters that've been claimed/(and then released, hence became available again) and update the list fairly frequently, to let us know. unsure.gif

Unfortunately, as is now, without the list, IMO there is no way we, as casual posters, can keep track of the whole picture, as only Miyuki-Chan knows who gave up which character, because we are supposed to notify Miyuki-Chan personally by PM to her when we want to give up the character and be it "official".. hence, realistically speaking, IMO, without the list to consult who is available and who is not, there is no way we can make posts that are following these rules. sad.gif

ETA: So...may I suggest that we'll go along with the "One bishi one week" temporary rule for now, until Miyuki-Chan comes back and kindly gives us the list, preferably posted on the first post so that we'll know who is available and who is not..?? unsure.gif
sweety_pie
Oh a new week!! I think, or is it only Saturday? Oh well.

I claim Shino from Naruto.
Nekokitty
I claim Axel from Kingdom Hearts again.
Triss Hawkeye
Ah phew! I was wracking my brains to think up a character that had not been taken!

In that case I'll have Roy-sama!

*huggles*
animefreak_zzz

there!! i claim allen walker of d.gray man...

and..*waves*
Hi tombow-san..i see u are here too!! smile.gif
miracle_flame_alchemist147
i claim this week Shusuke Fuji from Prince of Tennis!!!

*the guy on my avatar
Little Washu
Kakashi from Naruto!

I claim Shino from Naruto.

He's my 2nd fav character happy.gif .
Nekokitty
Ion from Trinity Blood for this week.
Triple Soul
I've totally neglected coming here. ._. I shall change that.

This week's claimed bishie is Derek Stiles from Trauma Center.

"Wait, he's from a video game!" you shriek. I respond with a hearty "I don't care, have a nice life" and scurry off.
Triss Hawkeye
Hmmm...I'll have Shaoran from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles then.
ugh... my head hurts but whatever

I claim Fuji Shusuke from Prince of Tennis
Tombow
I claim Motoko from Ghost in the Shell for this week. biggrin.gif
Yuki Star
Has Hagi of Blood+ been claimed? If not, well... I'm claiming him. XD
Tombow
New week, and I'm claiming Sesshomaru this week. biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Wow. I have not posted in here for about two weeks. Oh well.

I claim.. Mugen from Samurai Champloo.
Little Washu
WE SHOULD REMEMBER THIS FROM HERE ON.
until the person wants to drop the claim XD

I guess that means we get to keep the character we claim until we decide not to. We'll all have to remember that starting.............Now!
So, now that that's all in order I claim Kakashi Hatake from Naruto. According to the rules, he's mine now. But I'll share (a little) with Tenkyoen.
Tombow
@Little Washu - Please read the ETA on the first post of this thread. smile.gif
(I'll also repost it here for your convenience.)

The following edit was made AFTER someone-else besides you made the similar "demand" and insisted we should follow Miyuki-Chan's rules, and that brought the thread to DEAD STOP because we couldn't really play this any more after that, provided we abide with those rules.
As a results, I made the bellow edit as a temporary measure.

ETA: Feb. 8, 2007 by Tombow
@Miyuki-Chan -
We like the game very much, and we'd like to play this game following that rule!!
But, I think currently it is practically impossible to play the game and following that rule without us knowing who is taken and who is released/available.
Could you make a list of who is claiming who/who is available who is taken/released, and post it here?? (And update it periodically??)

For now, while we wait for your return to the thread, we will continue the game with temporary simple rule of "one bishi - one week" rule. Hope you don't mind!! happy.gif

I don't mind following the rules set by Miyuki-Chan if you or someone would volunteer to make an ongoing list of who is claiming who and who had released who, and hence which character is available and which one is not, and keep the list updated on fairly frequent bases for us. smile.gif

I'd like to try this with Miyuki-Chan's rules, but if nobody is making an effort to provide us with the on-going list of who is available, then I don't think we can actually follow that rule. And, IMO it is unrealistic to try to force us to follow that rule. That's my view. Hence, the temporary "One Bishi - One Week rule" is my suggestion for the time being, until you or Miyuki-Chan or someone who wants to play this according to Miyuki-Chan's rules volunteers to put some efforts and provides us with the on-going claimed/released list. sleep.gif
Nekokitty
Has anyone claimed Rabi from D.Gray-man yet?
If not, I claim him for this week. XP
Little Washu
TomBow~ Many people tried to claim one person at the same time, it was confusing. For those people, I had to come to one person for each character. To do that, I looked at how many times that the person tried to claim that character. So the people that really want that person should get them, ya know? I did something like this:
Ex.) Member1: Tried to claim Ed Elric 3 times v.s. Member2: Tried to claim Ed Elric 5 times= Member2 get's Ed. That's fair, right? (The peoples who are already claimed cannot be claimed by other peoples and 1 character per person. If you made like, 50 claims on 50 different characters you get the one you first claim unless they're taken, the you get your 2nd.) The anime characters below cannot be claimed until the person claiming them drops the claim.

Little Washu - Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
Spartan052 -Temari from Naruto
ScarMySoul -Kei Kurono from Gantz
Edamame - Alan Walker from D. Grey Man
Greeneyes Demon -Hakkai from Saiyuki
Galorfilinde - Agatsuma Soubi from Loveless
ed's numbuh 1 fan - Dark Mousy from D.N.Angel
Kal Rommel -Konrad Meller from Kyo Kara Maou!
Akikage Tenshi - InuYasha from InuYasha
Pack Lackey - Yazoo from FFVII Advent Children
Kitty Alchemist - Shuichi from Gravitation
Silverwolf -Ed Elric from Full metal Alchemist
anime Freak zzz - Ritsuka from Loveless
shiro-chan - Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach
Tombow-Miroku from InuYasha
Miss Sweet -Sesshomaru from InuYasha
Miyuki-chan -Yuri Shibuya from Kyo Kara Maou!
.:Manga Master:. - Hinata from Naruto
MeLRizA -Roy Mustang from Full metal Alchemist
EiriYuki'slover - Kdage from FF: Advent Children
Nagisa - Watanuki from xxxHolic
Hanozo - Shizuka(Serenity) from Yu-Gi-Oh and Nami from One Piece
Fushigi Rockna -Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh
Blitz - Rabi from D.Gray-man
MasterKris - Okita Sougo from Gintama
Dustsorm -Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club
Chiyo - Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle
Fayth Prophecy - Hikaru from Ouran High School Club
000 neji - Neji Hyuuga from Naruto
Palm Tree Lover - Envy from FMA
Molecular Alchemist - Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach
Black Hayate - Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho
DarkNight -Haku from Naruto
Coffe Alchemist- Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin
Summoner Colette- Gaara from Naruto
Miyu-chan -Lyserg Diethel from shaman king
Sweety- Shinji Ikari from NGE
Zarpia- Raito from Death Note
Ana~Banana~bel~ -Itachi from Naruto
Keoni - Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing
Jato - Ouka from .hack//DUSK
Damascrus - Eureka from Eureka Seven
Mudkipblader - Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade
Miracle Flame Alchemist -Yagyuu Hiroshi from Prince of Tennis
The Deceitfull Enchantress -Cloud from FF7
NekoKitty - Suigintou from Rozen Maiden
Edward elric is love - Syaoran Li from Cardcaptor Sakura
Mikage Elric - Utena Tenjou from Tenjou Tenge
Animefrenzy - Train Heartnet from Black Cat
Muzai Taizai - Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
Bakka -Tokuto from Wo Saga....e
Nikki-neko - Al from FMA
Saxaphonist - Midvalley from Trigun
Tris- Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss.
Irenic moons - Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club
EdwardElricsgirl - Tomahoma from Fushigi Yuugi
Obsydian Alchemist - Dr. Vellian Crowler from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Milly -Ban Mido from Get Backers
Lacus Yamato -Byakuya from Bleach
Yuki Star- Hagi from Blood+
Kisara- Alfons Heiderich from FMA (movie)
Triss Hawkeye- Jean Havoc from FMA
SeriousBlack10 - Rukia from Bleach
Amethyst Sunset - Lelouch Lamperouge Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Rosicrucian - Hei from Darker Than Black.
Innocent Malice - Tyki Mikk from D gray man
Prince The Ripper - Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier

That took me from about 3:30 to 6:15 Pm. I'm also grounded partially cause my mom told me to get off the computer like, 5 times but I said I had to do this for you people. I'd better get an honorable mention or something.....
Just kidding!
Bakka
if i were not religous i just might bow down to you little washu! YOUR AWSOME! and dedicated
Little Washu
if i were not religous i just might bow down to you little washu! YOUR AWSOME! and dedicated

Thank you happy.gif. The only issue I must push is that I think we must contact these people(the ones who we don't see much off) and ask them if and/or when they are releasing their claims. My ony request, remember to say when you are releasing your claim. But yes, I was dedicated. Not bad for a little 7th grader eh? I have all I want now. Kakashi is officialy mine (of Tombow or Miyuki-chan approves the little rule changes I kinda had to make)
Tombow
@Little Washu - Yes, you definitely get the honorable mention!! And hugs from me!!
Thanks for compiling that!! ^^ *big hugs!!*

So, we can use that as the Base list, and to make it easy, how about we say we all start "fresh" with that list??
And, according toMiyuki-Chan's rule, "If someone want to drop someone, you can only do so AFTER you've had that bishie for ONE MONTH. If you wish.." So, I suggest that ONE MONTH start from now, (Or, to make it easy, we could say it started Feb 1. so that the end of the month will coincides with ONE MONTH period??)

Miyuki-Chan's rule further says that, to "UN-claim" bishi, we need to PM Miyuki-Chan personally to let her know who we are dropping, but since Miyuki-Chan has been MIA for sometime, I suggest we modify that part of the rule, and we just post on this thread if we want to drop bishi after one month.

As for another part of the rule, "You can claim one bishie per week. If someone else has already claimed him/her, tough. And please check the list to make sure no one has claimed it"... I guess we can follow this one as is?? smile.gif

Then if Little Washu or someone can update the list at end of each week, I think we can play this the way it was meant to be, following these rules.. whatya all think?? biggrin.gif

And, yes, I think Little Washu can definitely claim Kakashi!! biggrin.gif
Little Washu
Yay! *hugs* I'll try my best to update ASAP. If I don't, then maybe a mod.(like you Tombow smile.gif) can do it, for I am only a mere alchemist *sigh*. But I'll try to check everyday so that I can do my new job happy.gif. I guess to drop a claim maybe you can bold and underline the statement stating that you are dropping that claim?

I cannot do anything more tonight because my mother says I've been on long enough. But I'll try to update our list ASAP. (I'll probably sneak on for a bit later)
Tombow
Thanks, Little Washu!! Yes, that will be great!! ^^
Little Washu
Okay now. Before anyone else posts, here are the 8 new rules 'till Miyuki-chan returns to do what she likes:

~1.) Before you make your claim, check to make sure that the character you want isn't already taken. (the list of claimed characters and who claimed them is on pg.15)
*2.) When you make the claim, bold the character and show that they are from so that I can see who they are so I can add you/them.
~3.) You get to claim 1, count'em, 1 character. So when you want to claim another, make sure you state that your releasing you claim on your previously claimed character. (Bold and Underline release statements please smile.gif)
*4.) Remember when you claim a character that means that they are 'yours' as far as the people on this website goes.
~5.) Don't go around saying you claim 50 diferent characters cause you only get one.
*6.) I guess you can share the character with someone else for 1 week. But! If you want someone to share with you make sure that youo have the person who claimed the character's permission. If you are stating that you are sharing, please state who you are sharing with in italics
~7.) Make sure you put the name of the show the character is from.
*8.) Be nice smile.gif.

I think those are fair. Are we all agreed? Questions, concerns?
envy15
I claime Hakkai from Saiyuki. He is mine all MINE!!!! I ownz him got that people?!?

You want him? You have to go through me first >_< LOL
Kisara
I claim... *drum roll*... Alfons Heiderich biggrin.gif from Fullmetal of course. He's my favorite bishi, and yes, my favorite FMA character! Just because Ed was already taken biggrin.gif
Little Washu
I claime Hakkai from Saiyuki. He is mine all MINE!!!! I ownz him got that people?!?

You want him? You have to go through me first >_< LOL

envy15- Sorry, but he's been claimed. You didn't read the rules did you? If you go back to the list of who's been claimed (pg.15) you can find out who claimed them and maybe PM them and ask if you can have them. But for proof, that person must come here and release the claim themselves smile.gif. (Sorry!)

Greeneyes demon has claimed Hakkai from Saiyuki
Triss Hawkeye
I claim Havoc!! From FMA, obviously.

So glad he wasn't taken. ^^
Hanozo
lol Little Washu should be like the official Sercruity Organizer of this game since she keeps order XD

Little Washu: These are the charaters I claimed so far so put that in your list too XD
Anna Kyouyama - Shaman King
Iron Maiden Jeanne - Shaman King
Alexis Rhodes (Asuka Tenjoin) - Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Ashe - FFXII
Rukia - Bleach
Rerea (Lilim) - Erementar Gerad
Rasati - Erementar Gerad
Yuna - Final Fantasy X and X-2
Shizuka (Serenity) - Yu-Gi-Oh
Jun Tao - Shaman king
Nami - One Piece
Ren (Reverie Metherlence) - Erementar Gerad

And no I don't plan on dropping any of them =)
Little Washu
lol Little Washu should be like the official Sercruity Organizer of this game since she keeps order XD

Little Washu: These are the charaters I claimed so far so put that in your list too XD
Anna Kyouyama - Shaman King
Iron Maiden Jeanne - Shaman King
Alexis Rhodes (Asuka Tenjoin) - Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Ashe - FFXII
Rerea (Lilim) - Erementar Gerad
Rasati - Erementar Gerad
Yuna - Final Fantasy X and X-2
Shizuka (Serenity) - Yu-Gi-Oh
Jun Tao - Shaman king
Nami - One Piece
Ren (Reverie Metherlence) - Erementar Gerad

And no I don't plan on dropping any of them =)

Yes I would make a good secrity guard, I should be appointed to mod! (just kidding) laugh.gif

And, speaking of keepinng order, you might want to narrow down your list there Hanozo, because you can't hog all the bishes to yourself. Are there one or two that you can settle on?

Until you make your choice, I'll put those characters on 'hold' or something smile.gif.
Hanozo
Nah sorry I don't feel like dropping any, but I won't be claiming anybody for awhile since I think I got all the bishies I want =)

Even though I did wait 1 or 2 week to claim each of them. Its one of the rules =)
Little Washu
Nah sorry I don't feel like dropping any, but I won't be claiming anybody for awhile since I think I got all the bishies I want =)

Even though I did wait 1 or 2 week to claim each of them. Its one of the rules =)

The way I ,made the list was picking the person that you claimed the most. You did read all the new rules right? Well, one of the rules were '1 bish per person', because then people will get confused on who owns who and what not. Also, you did check to make sure none of those people were claimed right? And the rules have been changed, so you don't have to re-claim someone every week.

It's also a bit unfair to other people for like, 1 person to have 15 bishes and them only have one. Sorry sad.gif!!!!!!!
Colette
Seta from Love Hina now belongs to me >.>

And Haruka as well since I want them both don't want to split them apart!
Little Washu
Hanozo- You already have Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh GX or whatever it is. If you want to make a new claim, you have to un-claim that person and then state your new claim. I already explained that in the rules.

Summoner Colette- You can't claim anyone else yet either, you have Gaara from Naruto alreday claimed. To make a new claim you must un-claim him.
Hanozo
QUOTE(Miyuki-chan @ Aug 26 2006, 11:52 PM) [snapback]437824[/snapback]
Is this allowed? It does revolve around anime. Anyways, I'll start.

For those who don't know, a bishounen or bishoujo (or 'bishie') is a pretty boy or girl, respectively, of anime and games, no one from the real world. It's in the Anime forum because it covers ALL anime. Not cartoons, live action shows/movies, just Anime.

The rules: You can claim one bishie per week. If someone else has already claimed him/her, tough. And please check the list to make sure no one has claimed it.

Just so this thread doesn't turn into flaming wars, if your intended bishie is claimed, please just accept that fact and claim someone else. Try and make a list of all Anime boy or girl from different animes.

If you want to drop someone, you can only do so AFTER you've had that bishie for ONE MONTH. If you wish
to drop, PM me and I will do so. So basically you want to pick your bishie carefully.

When you claim, PLEASE put where the bishie is from; I may or may not know where your bishie is from, so I might not know many names which appear.

**Remember** You can claim ONE NEW bishie per week!! There is no limit to how many bishies you can have. When you claim your bishie, you can use him/her as yours! So let the claiming begin!!

So I guess I get the first claim:

Natsume Hyuuga form Alice Academy/ Gakuen Alice

Oh, if this is not allowed, I'll understand, but I thought to do something fun. This is anime related.

Another rule: You can also provide pictures of that person you are claiming. (If you're level 4 or up. I think that what level you must be at to do pics.)

ETA: Feb. 8, 2007 by Tombow
@Miyuki-Chan -
We like the game very much, and we'd like to play this game following that rule!!
But, I think currently it is practically impossible to play the game and following that rule without us knowing who is taken and who is released/available.
Could you make a list of who is claiming who/who is available who is taken/released, and post it here?? (And update it periodically??)

For now, while we wait for your return to the thread, we will continue the game with temporary simple rule of "one bishi - one week" rule. Hope you don't mind!! happy.gif
(Or, if you like this simple rule, and like to keep the game this way, that will be fine, too!! ^^)
And, please come back soon!! We miss you!! biggrin.gif

Well those are the orignal rules. Even though you should ask the orginal maker of the game before editing your own rules =P (I learned that the very VERY hard way)

Even though Little Washu, I won't be making any claims for a long time. and I mean LONG. XD
Little Washu
Well those are the orignal rules. Even though you should ask the orginal maker of the game before editing your own rules =P (I learned that the very VERY hard way)

We (Tombow and I) decided that until Miyuki-chan comes back that the rule change would be fine. Also, if you have too many people it would be very unfair to other people who may like that character too. If you want to go by the one week rule, I'm not stopping you. But the list is permanent until a claim is dropped. So, you wouldn't be added to the list, you'd have to come back a re-claim all your bishies every week. Hm, *re-reads post* does that make sense?
Hanozo
Fine, I'll drop

Shizuka from Yu-Gi-Oh and some more. List is sent to ya
*clasps hands together* Sorry happy.gif'
envy15
I claim Hakkai from Saiyuki ^^ I just love him <3 He is mine! I ownez him!!
Tombow
@Little Washu - Here is the reposting of your list. smile.gif
Now, could you possibly change the format of the list to Character's name first, grouped together by Anime they're in, and listed alphabetically, first by Anime, then alphabetically according to the character name within the same anime... And the date it was claimed...??
(so that everyone can easily find if the character they'd like to claim is available or not.)
I posted the example of the list with the character based format down below. smile.gif

Little Washu - Kaka'shi Hatake from Naruto (I claimed him 7 times)
Spartan052 -Temari from Naruto
ScarMySoul -Kei Kurono from Gantz
Edamame - Alan Walker from D. Grey Man
Greeneyes Demon -Hakkai from Saiyuki
Galorfilinde - Agatsuma Soubi from Loveless
ed's numbuh 1 fan - Dark Mousy from D.N.Angel
Kal Rommel -Konrad Meller from Kyo Kara Maou!
Akikage Tenshi - InuYasha from InuYasha
Pack Lackey - Yazoo from FFVII Advent Children
Kitty Alchemist - Shuichi from Gravitation
Silverwolf -Ed Elric from Full metal Alchemist
anime Freak zzz - Ritsuka from Loveless
shiro-chan - Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach
Tombow-Miroku from InuYasha
Miss Sweet -Sesshomaru from InuYasha
Miyuki-chan -Yuri Shibuya from Kyo Kara Maou!
.:Manga Master:. - Hinata from Naruto
MeLRizA -Roy Mustang from Full metal Alchemist
EiriYuki'slover - Kdage from FF: Advent Children
Nagisa - Watanuki from xxxHolic
Hanozo - Shizuka(Serenity) from Yu-Gi-Oh and Nami from One Piece
Fushigi Rockna -Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh
Blitz - Rabi from D.Gray-man
MasterKris - Okita Sougo from Gintama
Dustsorm -Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club
Chiyo - Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle
Fayth Prophecy - Hikaru from Ouran High School Club
000 neji - Neji Hyuuga from Naruto
Palm Tree Lover - Envy from FMA
Molecular Alchemist - Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach
Black Hayate - Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho
DarkNight -Haku from Naruto
Coffe Alchemist- Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin
Summoner Colette- Gaara from Naruto
Miyu-chan -Lyserg Diethel from shaman king
Sweety- Shinji Ikari from NGE
Zarpia- Raito from Death Note
Ana~Banana~bel~ -Itachi from Naruto
Keoni - Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing
Jato - Ouka from .hack//DUSK
Damascrus - Eureka from Eureka Seven
Mudkipblader - Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade
Miracle Flame Alchemist -L from Death Note
The Deceitfull Enchantress -Cloud from FF7
NekoKitty - Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2
Edward elric is love - Syaoran Li from Cardcaptor Sakura
Mikage Elric - utena tenjou from ?????
Animefrenzy - Train Heartnet from Black Cat
Steel Heart Alchemist - Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
Bakka -tokuto from wo sagashite
Nikki-neko - Al from FMA
Saxaphonist - Midvalley from Trigun
Triple Soul - chaos from Xenosaga
Irenic moons - tamaki from ouran high school host club
EdwardElricsgirl - Tomahoma from Fushigi Yuugi
Obsydian Alchemist - Dr. Vellian Crowler from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Milly -Ban Mido from Get Backers
Lacus Yamato -Byakuya from Bleach
Yuki Star- Hagi from Blood+
Kisara- Alfons Heiderich from FMA (movie)
Triss Hawkeye- Jean Havoc from FMA

The below is the example of the list format which I think is easier to find out which character is being claimed at a glance..

List of Claimed Characters:

From D.N.Angel:
*Dark Mousy from D.N.Angel claimed by ed's numbuh 1 fan (02/20/07 ~)

From Grantz:
*Kei Kurono from Gantz claimed by ScarMySoul (02/20/07 ~ )

From Inuyasha:
*InuYasha from InuYasha claimed by Akikage Tenshi (02/20/07 ~ )

From Kyo Kara Maou!:
*Konrad Meller from Kyo Kara Maou! claimed by Kal Rommel (02/20/07 ~ )

From Loveless:
*Agatsuma Soubi from Loveless claimed by Galorfilinde (02/20/07 ~ )

From Naruto:
*Kaka'shi from Naruto claimed by Little Washu (02/20/07 ~ )
*Temari from Naruto claimed by Spartan052 (02/20/07 ~ )

From Saiyuki:
*Hakkai from Saiyuki claimed by Greeneyes Demon (02/20/07 ~ )
(and so on..)

Thanks, Little washu!! smile.gif

BTW, everyone, I'm not doing the list, I was only showing Little Washu the format. biggrin.gif
Hanozo
Tombow - I droped Shizuka btw *cain*
And more people, I sent you the list lol
I am now changing my claim to Fuji Syuusuke from Prince of Tennis!! I just love him!!! happy.gif <3 XD
Hanozo
I claim Amy from IGPX =)
Triple Soul
I'm dropping chaos and replacing him with Rubedo/Jr., who's also from Xenosaga. <3
Little Washu
Tombow- I tried to do it, but I can't. I have waaaay to much to do. I'l have to concentrate on it and do it on Sunday. I can't get the dates for them, that'd be too hard for a meere 12 year old. Also, I can't add color. My only posting resource is 'Fast reply'. You'll have to edit my post or something, I'm sure you can handle that. Also, the people that didn't list the anime will auto-maticly lose that character.

envy15- You can't claim this Hakai guy dammit! He's been claimed by Greeneyes demon! If you want him, go talk to her/him about it!

Hanozo- You can choose one person to be yours permantly. You can only have the others for a week. So I suggest you choose 1, count'em 1 person you want to be permantly yours. (And no changing every week! You have to wait 1 month!)

NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD UNTIL THE NEW LIST IS MADE. WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY, THE 18TH, 2007. THANK YOU.
Tombow
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Mar 15 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]518049[/snapback]
This'll take forever. All I can do is organize them into what anime they're from. I have absolutly no clue or no time to find the dates.

@Little Washu - I understand the date thing. That's why, right after you posted the above list last month, I already suggested to start fresh with the date, and using the day you created that list as the "base date" for everyone on that list as the "claim date." See the post I posted right after you on that day.
(I'm reposting part of it below)
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 20 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]507351[/snapback]
So, we can use that as the Base list, and to make it easy, how about we say we all start "fresh" with that list??
And, according toMiyuki-Chan's rule, "If someone want to drop someone, you can only do so AFTER you've had that bishie for ONE MONTH. If you wish.." So, I suggest that ONE MONTH start from now,

So, assuming everyone on the list will be assigned Feb. 20 as the base claim date just for this one time, then everyone has to wait for one month, and the earliest anyone can drop their claim is March 20th.

And, you don't have to use the color. I made the example list color-coded so that it will be easy to see the concept I was trying to explain.
But, in case you need to use the color for some other stuff in the future, yes, you CAN use colors even for FASTREPLY. It's explained on How To Post With FASTREPLY, and the color code examples are posted on this page (scroll down). biggrin.gif

Also, I think you'd like to develop some kind of mechanism to filter out MIA claimant.
Those are the ones who hold claims on the character, but left the board since then.
As an example, if you make it so that after one month, if the person wants to keep the character, he/she needs to post and "reclaim" the charcter within one week, or that character will be dropped, or something like that.. and I think this will weed out MIA claimants.
(Just as an idea. You can develop your own. ^^)

Anyway, I'm not involving in the maintaining of this game because I'm pretty much occupied with other board stuff now, but I know you can do this. I have my trust in you... Take your time, since everyone has to wait till March 20th anyway. happy.gif

BTW, everyone, please do not send ME PMs with the new requests/dropping the claim. biggrin.gif
Little Washu
BTW, everyone, please do not send ME PMs with the new requests/dropping the claim.

Ditto! I will NOT read them, but simply delete them.

As to claiming, I'll just have to look around as to who's bee on latly and if they haven't been on anytime after Feb 20, then they've been dropped. ANd the character will be availible.

NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD UNTIL THE NEW LIST IS MADE. WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY, THE 18TH, 2007. THANK YOU.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.