Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Many Hours Do You Spend Loitering Here A Day?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Gashole
Omakase Shimasu
My, I really wonder who voted for > 5 hours. rolleyes.gif

OK, c'mon people vote, vote and please at least 10 people should vote for the same answer I did! >__>
Kasumi
>5 hours. That makes 2 people now. smile.gif
Minamo
On weekends, like, 10 hrs. On weekdays more like 3.
Omakase Shimasu
Yay~ I'm not the only one~ Yayay~ *does happy dance*

Hmmm, I can'y say an exact estimate of the hours I spend in this forum though... blink.gif More than ten hours sometimes, but never less than five...
Ailuro
Lately.. its been >5 hours.

Then after a couple days I'll completely forget this place then about a week later I'll look through my bookmarks and I'll see this in there. Making me come back and waste even more hours of my day. tongue.gif
Kasumi
I don't think any of us can beat you, Kase. I spend more than 10 hours on weekends, but you spend more than 10 hours each day?
Omakase Shimasu
Sometimes... You see, my days kinda go like this (since I'm still waiting for a phone call to get started on a job) I wake up, I do the usual chores around the house, I take breakfast, I sit behind my comp, do some more chores, eat dinner and watch tv, sit behind comp till late in the... early morning. -___-
Kasumi
What time do you sleep? I think you added a whole new meaning to "addiction to forums is dangerous."
Gashole
Daym, sounds like Heaven of Boredom. laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif;;; I usually don't or get only a few hours of sleep each day. That's why my Mom practically has to order me to go to bed or threaten me with the infamous "or I'll disconnect the Internet again!". -___- I'm such a kid.

Never a Heaven of Boredom, since you guys make it interesting! XD You're my addiction, sweet and delicious chatting~ (oh, it's already nearing 2 AM... guess I really should go to bed now, huh? But I dun wanna~~!!! T_T)
Ailuro
2:00 am for you already? sad.gif It just turned 5:00pm over here.
Kasumi
I don't usually stay up late, the most I'll do is wake up early on Saturday or Sunday to come here.

It's 8:00pm here for me.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif You guys are slow! But I wouldn't mind if it was that early over here, since it'd give me more time to be here. tongue.gif
Ailuro
I'm like you. I stay up late as well. I didn't go to sleep until 2:30am last night. Probably the time when you were waking up or somehting.
Lust
2 hours at most.
wolfi1412
Hi! I want to knw ur opinion.. how many hours do u think I can spent here??

I think I spent around 3 hours.. maybe more.. but.. oh well... it is dangerous... need. to cut down the amount.
Omakase Shimasu
That'd make it around 9 AM... I woke up at 10:30 something. biggrin.gif Since it's weekend I get up later than usual.

EDIT: everybody's so fast to reply before me. T__T

@wolfie: I think you'll be spending exactly 7 hours here. (o.O)

Btw. you were asking me about my scary shonen-ai mode weren't you? You together with Thieves?
Kasumi
It's sad...I probably spend more time here than Wolfi, yet her post count is nearly double of mine. sad.gif

*cough* Wolfi, are you sure you want to see Kase in scary shonen-ai fan mode?
Haroken
Recently 0.

Now its liek 2-3.
Gashole
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Oct 10 2004, 12:31 AM)
It's sad...I probably spend more time here than Wolfi, yet her post count is nearly double of mine. sad.gif

*cough* Wolfi, are you sure you want to see Kase in scary shonen-ai fan mode?

Should be interesting.
Omakase Shimasu
Anyone who wants just visit the Tamaguchi thread. But honestly, Kasumi made me. I didn't even notice! o.O
Ailuro
xD I love that thread.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Haroken @ Oct 10 2004, 12:33 AM)
Recently 0.

Now its liek 2-3.

Glad to have you back Haroken. biggrin.gif

@Ailuro: it is, isn't it? smile.gif Especially now that we can fanthasize about FMA tamaguchis.... o.o Oh.
Ailuro
They made pikachu ones, why not Ed? I'm sure he can be chibified to fit in all pixelly. Oh wait, he's already chibi..
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 9 2004, 04:14 PM)
That'd make it around 9 AM... I woke up at 10:30 something. biggrin.gif Since it's weekend I get up later than usual.

EDIT: everybody's so fast to reply before me. T__T

@wolfie: I think you'll be spending exactly 7 hours here. (o.O)

Btw. you were asking me about my scary shonen-ai mode weren't you? You together with Thieves?

I'm trying to cut down tho....

I'm not that eager to see u in the shonen-ai mode.
Gashole
It's not that bad. wink.gif
wolfi1412
hey, Gashole, what's up with that pipe or whatever it is in ur avatar?
Gashole
huh.gif It's me. gas + hole = gashole.
wolfi1412
I don't see a hole.
Gashole
You're not looking close enough. wink.gif
Ailuro
Wow. I never noticed the hole. huh.gif *pokes it*
wolfi1412
why's there a hole there?
Gashole
To serve me. biggrin.gif
wolfi1412
??? :S
Kasumi
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 9 2004, 08:44 PM)
Anyone who wants just visit the Tamaguchi thread. But honestly, Kasumi made me. I didn't even notice! o.O

Me? What did I do???
Ailuro
Poor Kasumi. x3
wolfi1412
kasumi's blamed for a crime she did not commit.
Ailuro
No actually it was partly her fault. :3
wolfi1412
well, but isn't it unintentionally?
Ailuro
Yeah, I guess so. But boy was it drôle. x3
wolfi1412
drole?
Ailuro
drôle=funny in French.
Sorry, I should stop mixing languages. >>;
Tashi
i figure im around the board 4 hours a day, i dont always post during that time, but im ussually looking around
Kasumi
ph34r.gif Wha...But...I...How...? It wasn't my fault~!!

No, seriously, how was that my fault? Ailuro, you thought that was what Kase meant at first as well! So it was the way Kase phrased it! (Which means, it was her own fault. tongue.gif )
Ailuro
Alright alright. It was purely Kase's fault for wording it extremely strange-like. o___O
Thievesvinegar
omakase, if you need any help, i'll be willing.

hmm ok....i would say 3-4-5 hrs depending on the day b/c i usually do hw while posting in here. the key is to multitask.
xrninja
i wake up at 7:30, go to school at 7:40, get out of school at 3, stay in journalism room working on newspaper till 5:30, eat/forum/watchanime/doodle/chat/waste time until 11ish, work until around 2:30 or 3:30. wonderful system, isn't it. how i get by on 4 hours of sleep a day, i do not know.

hmm, that's a little more than 5 hours, isn't it. maybe i should have voted for the >5 one rather than the 5 one....no matter tongue.gif
The Flame Alchemist LuckyANBU
eh i spend like 1+ nowadays since ive started...

sometiems on the weekedns a little more like fri night like 3+ just depends on the day and how bored i am really but more around 1-2 a day i would have to say.
Fullmetal Elric
not too much, aim takes up alot of my time so sometimes i'll say NO and go on the forums here biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.