Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
shinobi93
[COLOR=gray][FONT=Geneva]
it is cool to be s nwbee trust me im in alot of clubs and you gt ta do alot of stuff and get to reply and have fn. so let it hang loose.

sincer
shinobi93
Jeffmoocow
Hey, I'm from CT and it's cold here....... smile.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Jeffmoocow @ Jan 23 2005, 05:43 PM)
Hey, I'm from CT and it's cold here....... smile.gif
[snapback]95619[/snapback]

I'm buried under snow and it's freezing here too - Massachusetts.

Hope you like the forum. Remember to check out the Beginner's Guide to the forum. It has some basics that will be of interest to enjoy yourself on this forum (every message board has it's own culture).

Also please check out these threads smile.gif

Angst click here
IPB Image

World Dictator click here
IPB Image

Bull around the world Click Here
IPB Image
xrninja
arche....you have way too much free time. get away from your computer and go play in the snow with your daughter >__>;;
ἀρχή
We already had a great time in the snow. I'm just enjoying a bit of real down time while I transition from independant work to employer based work.
mei_tenshi
laugh.gif That's hilarious, arche. Sooner or later, an advertising thread will pop up...

And welcome to the forum everyone! *passes out persimmions*

Enjoy!
Mizukage352
I'm 15. I was kind of hoping for a snow day, but unfortunately we only got 4mm of snow, at least that's my best estimate. It's been so long since I've had a snow day... ;_;
Apple Juice
Hello, this is my very first post. I plan on sticking around a while.
ἀρχή
Welcome to the forum, Apple Juice. I hope you enjoy your stay at the FMA site. Please look several posts above this one to see advertisements to local hot spots on the forum. Also don't forget to look into the Beginner's Guide, which is conveniently located in a sticky on each of the boards.

I look forward to your contributions smile.gif
hitokiri
and don't forget to help Richard Moll take over the world

the Bull Around the World Campaign
Not Pint Sized
Hey! I'm new to the board and I must say, it's pretty darn fantabulous. ;D
xrninja
your icon's pretty darn fantabulous too wink.gif
Quistis88
Haha, best choice for an avatar I've seen in a while. biggrin.gif Welcome aboard.
Not Pint Sized
Thanks to the both of you! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Welcome! =D
I'd have to agree with my fellow GP members and say that your icon rawks everyone's sawks.
Nice to have you aboard! ^^
Not Pint Sized
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! It's very nice to meet all of you. biggrin.gif
water_alchemist
Welcome Not Pint Size! haha your avatar is funny! i love it!
edward4ever
Konnichewa mena-chan...smile.gif

am new here...am 17 years old...and i LOVE edward very much...
ἀρχή
QUOTE(edward4ever @ Jan 24 2005, 02:23 PM)
Konnichewa mena-chan...smile.gif

am new here...am 17 years old...and i LOVE edward very much...
[snapback]96471[/snapback]

Welcome to the site. I imagine you'll fit right in at the Character discussion section as there are many Ed fans posting there.
Gashole
I'm glad you're not as hyper as most Ed fangirls..?
love_me_destroyer
Ed fangirls are more.......Rabid than hyper. But welcome anyway.
mei_tenshi
Ed fangirls aren't rabid. Just overly enthusiastic.

Welcome one had all! *dishes out noodle rolls*
Ailuro
Just because it's bugging me, it's spelled Konnichi wa, minna-san... I hope minna-san is right. It is "mina" when it's alone, right? oO

Anyway, welcome! =D
spamsama
Hallo all. I am new to the forum but not to the fm-a.com site. Some of you may know me as the mysterious Gallery Editor of Doom™...Yeap. What can I say really? I love my job! cool.gif
Daveman!
Hello, <3 to all, new to the forums, tho I've been to the site quite a bit.

16, Male, Hopeless Addict. sad.gif
love_me_destroyer
Jesus, what are you addicted too?
oh...and welcome. biggrin.gif
edward4ever
Oops!! Gome Ailuro-san!! i dont know japanese too much!!!

anyway!!! Aregatou gozaimasu minna-san!!! smile.gif
Gashole
Um, I don't really know Japanese either, but I think it's:

Oops!! Gomen, Ailuro-san!! I don't know Japanese too much!!!

Anyway!!! Arigatou gozaimasu, mina-san.

You know, since I don't really know Japanese, I usually stick with English. Kono kangae o dou omoimasu ka?

By the way, I take it back about you not being hyper enough.
Wow, a few new members since yesterday! Welcome all of you guys! laugh.gif
water_alchemist
^^ Oops, i forgot to log in smile.gif the above post is by me
Guest_shadow alchemist-999_*
hi i new here so....

my name is Shadow alchemist-999 i am from minnesota and i am 15 years male biggrin.gif
defbug
Hey, new deaf guy here.. Looking forward to log in this forum chatting with other fullmetal alchemist fans here. Let's keep in touch every now and then. Holla!!!IPB Image
Daveman!
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Jan 24 2005, 07:40 PM)
Jesus, what are you addicted too?    
oh...and welcome. biggrin.gif
[snapback]96738[/snapback]

First I'd like to thank you for using my proper name cool.gif

Secondly:
FMA
Guitar
Music
Video Games (PC mostly)
Computing in General
Women
Pr0n ohmy.gif
Chewing on Things
Guiness
Anime
Manga
Movies
Various Foods and Beverages
etc.
Thievesvinegar
listing thirteen things you like. Wow, you're a true individual now dave.
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jan 24 2005, 04:10 PM)
Just because it's bugging me, it's spelled Konnichi wa, minna-san... I hope minna-san is right. It is "mina" when it's alone, right? oO

Anyway, welcome! =D
[snapback]96692[/snapback]

just the opposite: mina-san or minna. i personally think "minna-san" is harder to say than "mina-san" anyway tongue.gif
QUOTE(Gashole @ Jan 25 2005, 05:42 AM)
Um, I don't really know Japanese either, but I think it's:

Oops!! Gomen, Ailuro-san!! I don't know Japanese too much!!!

Anyway!!! Arigatou gozaimasu, mina-san.

You know, since I don't really know Japanese, I usually stick with English. Kono kangae o dou omoimasu ka?
[snapback]97032[/snapback]

*claps* demo omae no kangae daijoubu to omou yo. cool.gif
fullmetalalchemistfan
hi im the new fan here...I am from West Sac..Yeah..
ph34r.gif
water_alchemist
welcome fullmetalalchemist fan!
also shadow alchemist-999 you need to register!
Dancing Alchemist
Hi i'm new here smile.gif .

QUOTE(fullmetalalchemistfan @ Jan 26 2005, 12:28 PM)
hi im the new fan here...I am from West Sac..Yeah..
ph34r.gif
[snapback]97763[/snapback]

Hiya how are you?

//rolf: hi there. try to avoid double-posts ^.~
Falling_Man
*hands out ramen with message on bowl*
AVOID DOUBLE POSTING OR INCORRECT GRAMMAR.
Use edit to add to/edit post. Have a nice day!
Dancing Alchemist
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Jan 26 2005, 04:25 PM)
*hands out ramen with message on bowl*
AVOID DOUBLE POSTING OR INCORRECT GRAMMAR.
Use edit to add to/edit post. Have a nice day!
[snapback]97944[/snapback]

Okay. smile.gif
RolfKaese
first: hi ^^.
second: as he said, avoid double-postings plz :>
Ailuro
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 25 2005, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jan 24 2005, 04:10 PM)

Anyway, welcome! =D
[snapback]96692[/snapback]

just the opposite: mina-san or minna. i personally think "minna-san" is harder to say than "mina-san" anyway :P
[snapback]97651[/snapback]

Ah, I had a feeling I had that backwards. :D
Daveman!
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jan 25 2005, 10:11 PM)
listing thirteen things you like. Wow, you're a true individual now dave.
[snapback]97516[/snapback]

Correction, 13 things I can't stop thinking about and can't turn down. Hence the word "addiction".
Psychotic Angel
Hello. I'm new here, and my name is Nikki. laugh.gif I am an Envy fangirl, as well as an Edward fangirl. I kind of like Envy more, so I hope all other Ed otakus don't kill me for it. Aside from that, I'm just a bored and lonely teenager who is obsessed with FMA.
mei_tenshi
Welcome to all newcomers I haven't gotten around to greeting...! *gives each a souvenir FMA character bobble head* Enjoy your stay. biggrin.gif
inneRdemonS
i forgot whati was gonna say, so lemie think.....ok, i just remember, yo, im just here for the time being, and i dont know when ill stiop posting, but why not? this is a good thing soo far, so lets live it, and if we kill it... its dead... lol
Yami no neko
Hi there. I'm not exactly new, but I have been away for a long time.Anyone remeber me biggrin.gif . I decided to take a brake from the forum since i had only watched nine episodes of FMA at the time. However now i have watched the whole series. i bought the dvd box set just before christmas so i might actually be able to talk in some of the topics

Yami xxx
IronFlame
Hey as you can see I'm from England (whatever you call it over there) why am I here well.. I love FMA ever since I started watching it i couldn't stop although as I got towards the end I couldn't believe how good it was as the last brilliant Anime I'd watched was Gundam Seed and Love Hina.
Other than Anime I like: Football (soccer for americans) I'm a big Arsenal FC fan, TV although I avoid that nowadays with all the crap nowadays and Gaming tongue.gif
fay_tonpou
hello i want to indroduce myself too:
i'm 17 ,from french and i love mangas and manwhas but many of them are not released in my country unsure.gif , so i enjoy a site like this one.
fma will be on a channel in france soon, and i hope i wont be deceived, because i really love the manga.
i'm searching for some other titles (like shang-hai kaijizoku)and i wonder if some of them exits in UK.
(holidays there would be a chance for me to read plenty of mangas!)
if you're english and if you want to have a french penfriend, i'm your guy!
contact mehere
Quistis88
Welcome, IronFlame and fay_tonpou (from French or "France"?).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.