Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Pyroclasm
Welcome to the forum PwnedByPineapple, Pananan, SamusTheHunter, ~RizaMustang~, Puka-Chan, Kiwi-san, Sue-Axel, fma-brotherhood, and Xenops! I hope you all enjoy yourselves here!
hoinhiemoflight
hi every one wassap? laugh.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, hoinhiemoflight! I hope you enjoy it here!

If you're stuck with anything, feel free to ask for help!
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum hoinhiemoflight.
Pyroclasm
Welcome, hoinhiemoflight! Enjoy yourself here. smile.gif
Jenn The Psyhcotic Sheep
Err, Hello? I have no clue what to say ._. I was lead here by Fanfiction, DA, and many different google searches. I lurked the boards for about a month before joining though :D
Tombow
Hello Jenn The Psyhcotic Sheep, welcome to our board!
Also, Xenops and hoinhiemoflight, welcome to our board!

Glad you all decided to join us! Hope to see you around the board. biggrin.gif

A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome, Jenn The Psyhcotic Sheep! I'm glad you finally decided to join --I hope you enjoy it here!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! smile.gif
TheWolfenAlchemist
Yolah! Wolfy's in the forum! Hows it goin? Holy crap. Im a little too peppy. happy.gif Anyway. . . . HELLOZ!! tongue.gif happy.gif ph34r.gif alien.gif Just experimenting with smiles!
A Pierrot's Aria
Hey there, TheWolfenAlchemist! Welcome to the board! Love your enthusiasm! biggrin.gif I hope you enjoy it here!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Pyroclasm
Welcome, Jenn The Psyhcotic Sheep and TheWolfenAlchemist! Please enjoy yourselves here!
Nature Path Alchemist
Hello
I am a massive fan and went so far as to studying traditional alchemy. Now i understand how transmutation circles work and have designed my own. feel free to request one, but if i end up with too many at one time i'll be unable to keep up and might have to delay some until i get earlier requests done. I just need information to get the aim of the circle you want and design it around that idea. please click the link in my signature if interested. the transmutation circle in my profile pic is my own design too.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, Nature Path Alchemist! I hope you enjoy it here; if you're stuck with anything, feel free to ask for help! smile.gif

I saw your personal picture on your profile, and it looks amazing!

Also, if you'd like to put one of your images as your avatar, go to My Controls ---> My Avatar Settings, and upload an image. This will be the image everyone sees under your username. wink.gif (I say this just in case you want to show your awesome transmutation circles on your avatar. tongue.gif )
TheWolfenAlchemist
laugh.gif Whhhhhy thank you for the welcome!! happy.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
No worries. happy.gif

Although, I notice a spoiler in your signature: Envy kills Hughes. I think it would be best to remove it...alternatively, if you want to keep it there, use a spoiler tag to cover it like I did. You can do this by selecting the text that needs to be covered when you edit your signature ---> Insert Special Item ---> SPOILER, then clicking okay on the box that appears on the left. Or you can type the following (without the code box!):

CODE
[Spoiler] This is a spoiler! [/spoiler]

Sorry to have to ask this, but there may be fans on the board who have just started watching the anime and/or reading the manga, and they may not appreciate being spoiled. wink.gif

If you're stuck with anything, feel free to look at the Newcomer's guide and that should hopefully cover anything you may need to know. And if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!

I'll also send this in a PM should you not see this. happy.gif
TheWolfenAlchemist
Ah!! Thank you!!
Führer Mustang
Hello, just thought I would drop a note here. Huge FMA fan and my favorite character should be pretty obvious. tongue.gif Not sure what else to say than it is great to be here. biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
A HUGE welcome to the board, Führer Mustang! If you're stuck with anything, feel free to take a look at the newcomer's guide. And if you still find you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Also, I think it's a good idea to mention that you (and all other new members!) are welcome to participate in sending letters to the Japanese Embassy in the US. This is, of course, only if you would like to participate!
I'm sure you have heard about the terrible events in Japan as of late, and this is basically a project to show just how much we care. All the info is available in the thread I have linked above. If you have any questions about it, feel free to contact ScarMySoul. biggrin.gif

I hope to see you around! happy.gif
Tombow
Hello TheWolfenAlchemist, Nature Path Alchemist, and Führer Mustang, welcome to our board!

Nice to have you with us! Hope to see you around the board! biggrin.gif
Kainfan12
hello. I'm from C.T. U.S. and is 14.....?
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, Kainfan12! I hope to see you posting around!

However, your signature is a little too large; it exceeds our 500x300 pixel limit! This limit includes both image and text. You'll have to resize it so it will fit within that limit. For further information on the signature and avatars, please take a look at the Signature and Avatar Guidelines. happy.gif

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

ETA: Thank you! biggrin.gif
~Dark Flames~
Hey there! This looks like an awesome site! I'm a big fan of FMA. Nice to meet you guys!^^
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, ~Dark Flames~! I'm glad you could join us! If you need any help with anything, please feel free to ask! biggrin.gif
MewPhong
Bonjour, Je'maplle MewPhong and I live in Canada. I'm pretty young... But I love fullmetal Alchemist wholeheartedly! I first read the manga so am very dedicated to it, my favourite characters... Hmm I have many I like the Hughes's and Armstrong's and am a major Royai fan..
A Pierrot's Aria
A very warm welcome to the board, MewPhong! I'm very glad you could join us! And it's great that you're a Royai fan, heheh! You should check out the HawkeyexRoy Thread and participate in the various discussions there, if you like! It's one of the board's most active and popular threads! happy.gif

If you need any help with anything at all, please feel free to ask!
MewPhong
Thanks smile.gif yeah Their day is on my birthday so.... XD thanks I just checked it out
Tombow
Kainfan12, ~Dark Flames~, and MewPhong, welcome to our board!

Hope to see you around the board! biggrin.gif
KittieSocks
Hello
I'm new here, my name is Kirsty I'm 22 and I live in the UK. I love FMA and anime/manga in general, also comics, reading, cooking & cats! smile.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, KittieSocks! It's great to see another UK fan! biggrin.gif If you need help with anything, feel free to ask!
Tombow
Hello KittieSocks, welcome to our board!

We are just a bunch of easy-going FMA fans. Please feel free to jump into any of the discussions and add your posts! biggrin.gif
xScarlet
~ New to watching FMA, I already love it <3 ~

Hey everyone! So last night, I just started watching FMA starting from episode 1. Right now I'm watching episode 2 on Netflix with my sister.

IT'S AWESOME! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Dearheart
Ahaha! Welcome to the wonderful, fantabulous world of FMA! biggrin.gif I was hooked from first episode as well; and after I'd devoured all 51 episodes of the first anime, I watched them over again with my sister, too! (And then we got our anime-hating mom hooked on it next. TEH EPICNESS. NOBODY CAN RESIST IT.)

You are in for an amazing ride. Though it has its flaws, the emotion and depth and heart in this anime will blow you away. The characters will come alive and you will laugh your pants off and cry your eyes out and GUH, IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL. AND THE MUSIC. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE MUSIC. <333

*cough* Sorry. Fan-rant over. xD (The best part is, even after you finish this series, there's still tons more FMA epicness to discover in the manga and the Brotherhood series! There's so much FMA out there you could swim in it! Woot! I love this fandom! FMA WILL NEVER DIE!)
Chiyo
Hello xScarlet, welcome to the forum.

We have lots of discussion here, where you can discuss Fullmetal Alchemist Series 1 and the following film the Conqueror of Shambala. Once you have caught up with these, you might like to try Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood or the original Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, xScarlet! I'm glad you have discovered the awesomeness of FMA! biggrin.gif
Rainshine
Welcome, all new people! biggrin.gif
And man, seconding EVERYTHING that Dearheart said. <3
xScarlet, you're going to love it. c: This anime is powerful and moving, in all it's forms, and though my anime phase ended years ago, Fullmetal Alchemist still holds a special place in my heart. (cue: awwwwww!)
xScarlet
QUOTE (Dearheart @ Apr 7 2011, 11:44 PM) *
Ahaha! Welcome to the wonderful, fantabulous world of FMA! biggrin.gif I was hooked from first episode as well; and after I'd devoured all 51 episodes of the first anime, I watched them over again with my sister, too! (And then we got our anime-hating mom hooked on it next. TEH EPICNESS. NOBODY CAN RESIST IT.)

You are in for an amazing ride. Though it has its flaws, the emotion and depth and heart in this anime will blow you away. The characters will come alive and you will laugh your pants off and cry your eyes out and GUH, IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL. AND THE MUSIC. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE MUSIC. <333

*cough* Sorry. Fan-rant over. xD (The best part is, even after you finish this series, there's still tons more FMA epicness to discover in the manga and the Brotherhood series! There's so much FMA out there you could swim in it! Woot! I love this fandom! FMA WILL NEVER DIE!)

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Apr 8 2011, 11:39 AM) *
Welcome to the board, xScarlet! I'm glad you have discovered the awesomeness of FMA! biggrin.gif

(girly fan-girl scream xD)
Thanks you guys! laugh.gif
And I was totally hooked on it first time I watched it too </3
My mom always used to watch anime when she was little ;D

Oh and one more thing...

EDWARD IS MINE >:3

(P.S. I'll probably be making some FMA graphics because I'm a graphic maker WOO)
timeitekina-yume
Hello everyone!^^
I joined nearly a year ago, but for some reason I was only reading some pieces of news. I guess I was too lazy to post comments)

I'm 19 and I'm from Ukraine. Love anime and manga, and you know, it's no good living in such a country, where anime and manga are not that popular. It's only thanks to Internet that I can enjoy my favourite series.
Arakawa-sensei is just my hero, I love her art, her stories and humour)
and Full Metal Alchemist... I just can't describe in words how much I adore it. The more I watch/read it, the more I love it. It's the inseparable part of me now.
A Pierrot's Aria
A belated welcome to the board, timeitekina-yume!! I'm glad you could finally introduce yourself!

@xScarlet Great! If you do make any graphics, we would definitely love to see them!
Dearheart
QUOTE (xScarlet @ Apr 8 2011, 01:52 PM) *
(girly fan-girl scream xD)
Thanks you guys! laugh.gif
And I was totally hooked on it first time I watched it too </3
My mom always used to watch anime when she was little ;D

Oh and one more thing...

EDWARD IS MINE >:3

(P.S. I'll probably be making some FMA graphics because I'm a graphic maker WOO)

Wheee, graphics! biggrin.gif <Took out the end of manga series spoilers! They're only allowed within FMA discussion threads. I'm sorry! >< hug.gif -Pierrot>

And timeitekina, I'm totally with you. Usually my fandom obsessions fade a bit after two or three years. But I've been in the FMA fandom at least four years now, and my love for it is still as strong as ever; and every time I read and watch it over again, it's like embracing a best friend. My fullmetal heart's become an inseparable part of me too. <3 YAY FOR SENTIMENTAL FANGIRL MUSH!
timeitekina-yume
Pierrot, thank you) Unlike other boards, people are so kind here) I'm glad to be a part of it!
Dearheart, you're absolutely right! At the beginning I was afraid that after some time my love for FMA would disappear. But almost 3 years passed, and It never happened!
<3 YAY FOR SENTIMENTAL FANGIRL MUSH!

Yaaay! ^^
Pyroclasm
Welcome Nature Path Alchemist, Führer Mustang, Kainfan12, ~Dark Flames~, MewPhong, KittieSocks, xScarlet, and timeitekina-yume! I hope you all enjoy yourselves here! happy.gif
xScarlet
I'll be making a thread to show meh graphic work which you can see right now wink.gif
And wow, 4 years? I'm only 11... I didn't find out about/start watching anime until I was about 9.5 and I started watching Inuyasha xD
Karakehribar
Hi! I found this board & signed in to keep updated & read more info - I discovered that FMA existed about a month ago, & have been going nuts catching up since! I was aware there was something called "anime/manga" out there, but hadn't seen any of it (unless you count the 1970's "Speed Racer" series that I watched as a kid) & have just been blown away by the artwork & energy of the series.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the board, Karakehribar! I can easily say that you've discovered something awesome! tongue.gif

If you need any help, feel free to ask!
Lyriath
Well XD
I'm registered since...long time, 2006 I guess...
but just now I have courage to say 'hello everyone!I LOVE FMA more than any other anime' and I learned a little english too to do this xD
kisses ~
A Pierrot's Aria
A very belated welcome to the board, Lyriath. I'm glad you decided to start posting! If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.
Pyroclasm
Welcome, Karakehribar, and Lyriath! I hope you enjoy yourselves here!
Tombow
xScarlet, timeitekina-yume, Karakehribar, and Lyriath, WELCOME to our board!

Glad to see that more people are newly discovering FMA, and also nice to see some long-time FMA fans/followers of our board are coming out and deciding to start posting in our forums! biggrin.gif

We're just a bunch of FMA fans who love to talk about all things FMA (and more)! Hope to see you around the board! biggrin.gif

@xScarlet - Welcome to our board! Since you are quite a young (less than 13 years old ^^) member of our board, please let your parent (or your guardian) know that you post on our board. biggrin.gif We strive to keep our board a very safe place for FMA fans of all ages to enjoy their FMA fandoms, including young FMA fans, and also we welcome feedback from parents/guardans of young FMA fans about our board. If your parent or guardian can get the chance, please ask him/her to check our site, and if he/she would like, please give us a feedback, and that would be very much appreciated! (please PM message to Tombow) smile.gif
xScarlet
No, I asked my mom about this before. She said it's perfectly fine because it talks about the anime mostly and she watches me watch my anime sometimes smile.gif

She's an accepting person lol
ashley676
hello! I just signed up a few moments ago. I am a fan of the full metal alchemist shows, both the first and the brotherhood. It's nice to meet you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.