Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
A Pierrot's Aria
I hope to see you continue to post, inuhana! I hope you're enjoying it here! As you may have noticed, This month is Arakawa appreciation month here on the board, so feel free to take part in the fanart contest and/or the re-reading project. happy.gif
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum inuhana.
AutumnDragon
Hullo everyone. Washu told me to join, so I did. P:
And uh, I like a wide variety of anime, manga, videogames, books, and stuff.
Peh, I'm bad at introductions. I'mma go play tetris or something. >_>;;
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum AutumnDragon.

I hope you have a great time here.

See you around the board.

Blue Sky
Hey there. ^^ I've been browsing this site for a while now and now decided to join. Fullmetal Alchemist is a great series, and I look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with others here. =)
Ayla
Hello!

I'm Ayla from germany. I'm 18 years old and FMA is one of my most favourite anime and Manga!

Nice to meet you smile.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, Autumn Dragon, Blue Sky and Ayla! smile.gif Hope to see you all participating in the discussions on the board and taking part in the re-reading project!
Ayla
@A Pierrot's Aria

re-reading Project? You mean, basically, re-read the whole Manga? Of course, I'd love to participate...I just don't know whether I'll have the time....Been quite busy these days...^^
Raichi
I guess I'm still pretty new ^^;
Hello everyone biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
QUOTE (Ayla @ Aug 1 2010, 05:58 PM) *
@A Pierrot's Aria

re-reading Project? You mean, basically, re-read the whole Manga? Of course, I'd love to participate...I just don't know whether I'll have the time....Been quite busy these days...^^

Heheh, yeah, that's what it is, and not to worry! tongue.gif You don't have to, but its doors are always open to new participants whenever you feel you want to join in, if at all. happy.gif

And welcome, Raichi!
Domino
Here's how my story goes..I found this site, realized that there must be some pretty cool kids talking about a current obsession of mine, and naturally I signed myself up. legit legit.

So hi I'm Domino and I suck at introductions, but that's okay.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, Domino! I hope you enjoy it here!
Flamez_Freak
i know ive posted sumthn similar elsewhere , but its extremely nice to see new ppl join in (and in good numbers as well)...i hope everyone has a great time here....
Raichi
well i still don't really know what to do here..
i made a few posts but that's it ^^;
A Pierrot's Aria
Don't be afraid to make posts in any of the threads, Raichi. happy.gif A great activity to participate in would be the re-reading project, and you can share your thoughts on the day in the Penny Thread and there are plenty of other discussions to take part in, so don't worry! biggrin.gif

But don't fret over your post count, everyone's treated the same here whether you're an older member or a newer member. It's the quality of posts that matter, not the quantity. Also, if you need a friend, myself and all the other members are here for you! happy.gif

Raichi
I guess, but I can't find a link to an online copy of the manga anywhere in that thread sad.gif

btw, I like your siggy where is it from?
A Pierrot's Aria
Don't worry. wink.gif I'll PM you!
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum Blue Sky, Ayla, Raichi and Domino.

If you haven't already done so please take a look at the rules.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Flamez_Freak
QUOTE (Raichi @ Aug 3 2010, 08:46 PM) *
well i still don't really know what to do here..
i made a few posts but that's it ^^;

u should have joined earlier , but hey , nothing's lost yet.....there's still plenty of activity on these forums..have a great time...
goodbye
Hello everyone~!
I´m goodbye from Finland (a country which is definitely not a funland..) and I hope to have good time on these forums :------)
It´s so sad to hear this site has been quieter lately : < But I guess this is still a LOT more active than most of the Finnish sites. In the Big Big world, even the forums are bigger and more lively.. ^ ^

Hoping to get along with everyone!
♥ goodbye
A Pierrot's Aria
Hello, Goodbye! (I had to! wink.gif ) Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here!
von Hohenheim
Hallo alles,

No, I'm not really from Germany, I just learn their language. I'm from Canada, and I study math and computer sciences. I've just recently read FMA, and while it's not my favorite manga, it was still fun to read, and it has some amusing characters.

I also like playing video games, and one of my recent projects is translating the game, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth into German.

I also draw, so you may be seeing some art from me sometime soon.

Yes, I know it's spelled "Van Hohenheim", but I originally thought the "Van" was the Dutch variant of von, which is commonly added to Dutch/German last names (eg, Ludwig von Beethoven). There's probably more than a dozen Van Hohenheims already on this forum anyways.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, von Hohenheim!
Ayla
Welcome to the forums from a newbie, von Hohenheim!^^

You learn german? That's interesting.. I am from Germany smile.gif
Maybe we can "talk" to each other some time? - Should be quite interesting biggrin.gif

von Hohenheim
QUOTE (Ayla @ Aug 6 2010, 01:20 PM) *

Maybe we can "talk" to each other some time? - Should be quite interesting biggrin.gif

Ja, wieso nicht?

I'm doing it more frequently because I'm translating a game into German, and I have to communicate with team members from Germany--some of them don't speak English very well. But that's okay; I'm hoping to be able to write better from the experience.
Ayla
QUOTE (von Hohenheim @ Aug 6 2010, 10:31 PM) *
QUOTE (Ayla @ Aug 6 2010, 01:20 PM) *

Ja, wieso nicht?

I'm doing it more frequently because I'm translating a game into German, and I have to communicate with team members from Germany--some of them don't speak English very well. But that's okay; I'm hoping to be able to write better from the experience.

I'll send you a pm^^
A Pierrot's Aria
Sorry to be a spoil sport, but to be on the safe side I think it may be best for you guys to continue your conversation via PM to avoid chatting on the thread. happy.gif
Ayla
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Aug 7 2010, 03:38 PM) *
Sorry to be a spoil sport, but to be on the safe side I think it may be best for you guys to continue your conversation via PM to avoid chatting on the thread. happy.gif

Sorry, you're right^^ I'll copy my last post and just pm it...
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum goodbye and von Hohenheim.
FirstMoon
I was registered long time ago but finally I can get over with my shyness.Hey there rolleyes.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, FirstMoon! I'm glad you could finally introduce yourself! happy.gif
Ayla
Welcome to the forums goodbye and FirstMoon! smile.gif

I'm a newbie, but I think I still can welcome you, right? tongue.gif (though technically, you are no newbie, FirstMoon smile.gif)
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum FirstMoon.
Fluffy Pinkness
Uhm... Hi I guess.

Ahem.

My name is Alice (Though family, my friends mum, and a friend call me Al... or mouse, but mostly Al.) I have the same colour of blonde hair as my older brother Edward (Ed) (Also, Please don't comment on the fact that he's Ed and I'm Al, because I am anything but a giant suit of armour, and he is anything but short.)
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum Fluffy Pinkness.

I hope you have fun here.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, Fluffy Pinkness. happy.gif
scarlette
Hello people!
I am Scarlette of Chile
I hope that the language is not a impediment to enjoy this FMA's forum

And that help me to overcome this barrier ^^
Though the translators help very much
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, Scarlette! I hope you enjoy it here!
{Prėde}
Boom~ Pride out of no where biggrin.gif I really hope to enjoy this forum. Plenty of members and great activity fo'sho'!!
caerulcis
Welcome to the board scarlette and {Prėde}.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forum, {Prėde}! Glad you could join us and hope you enjoy it here!
Thylacina
I'm not exactly a new member here but I haven't logged on for a loooooong time and I've only just come back. I have no idea if anyone remembers me but if they do, hey long time no see! And for those I haven't gotten to know yet, Hi how're you doing? biggrin.gif
Tombow
^ Welcome back, Thylacina! (Yes, I'm one of the old-timers) biggrin.gif
Hope to see your posts around the board. ^^

--

Also... welcome, all new members! Hope you'll enjoy our board! biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Wahoo! Glad to know that you decided to come back, Thylacina...! I hope to see you making new posts on the various threads on the board! happy.gif

If you (or any other new member!) would ever like to, feel free to take part in the re-reading project. biggrin.gif
Chibi complex
Heya all
Im Chibi complex on 14 years,
Really hope i can spend alot funny and enjoyable hours here on this forum.
caerulcis
Welcome back Thylacina.

Welcome to the board Chibi complex.

I hope you both enjoy yourselves here.

edit: Your signature is too big Chibi complex.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome, Chibi complex! I'm glad you could join us! smile.gif

Thylacina
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Aug 24 2010, 10:40 PM) *
Wahoo! Glad to know that you decided to come back, Thylacina...! I hope to see you making new posts on the various threads on the board! happy.gif

If you (or any other new member!) would ever like to, feel free to take part in the re-reading project. biggrin.gif

Thanks guys, it's great to be back! biggrin.gif
riceking17
Hello everyone! I have been lurking in these forms for sometime now and finally decided joined laugh.gif about me hmm, nothing really but I'm a fan of FMA just like you guys! well so you all later!
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum riceking17.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.