Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ed'slittlegirl
My names Serenity
I'm from Florida
I love full metal alchemist
I like to write, but can't draw to save my life
I don't like shonen ai, but if it has a plot other than just yeah, i will read it
My favorite couple is Ed/Winry
I'm 14 1/2
hitokiri
welcome... i see there is yet another variation of a name containing ed and girl... not that there anything wrong with that...

again welcome, please read the rules of the forum, and have fun. biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
Hi and welcome lol yeah hitokiri Theres another Ed's girl thing going on lol!
ἀρχή
Welcome to the forums smile.gif

Visit the n00b speak and the Pointy/Floppy Eared dog topics in Spam Central for fun loving time smile.gif

I'm sure as an ed girl, you'll have plenty to offer in the charcter Ed sections. Unfortunately I'm not a fangirl, but rather a Hughes fanboy, so I'm kinda out of that mix.

As the others have said, read the rules/stickies to get a feel for the board and everything will be great smile.gif
xrninja
i'll say it again, we should hold matches between the "ed"+"girl"s, and the "_____ alchemists," and then the "full metal ____"s and only let the winners stay. tongue.gif my nonexistent forum-money is on edsgirl cool.gif

but welcome anyway! and nice shameless plugging there, arche wink.gif
FenrirCub
Do the staff of this site realize that they posted FMA chapter 32 as chapter 33 as well on the dl page?
Kyleice
Hi my names Kyle and Im new here.
Full MetalEd
Hello My name is Alan
im 13
i like full metal alchemist
and just call me FLE smile.gif
mei_tenshi
Hi everyone. Hope you have fun around here. Just be sure to go over the rules, don't double/triple-post, are be annoying in general. Be courteous to others and they'll grant you the same. Well--go at it! Have fun! biggrin.gif
Dark Alchemist1
Hello everyone and welcome to the site.
Username05
Hi im Nick... and i have a problem... lol, i am new and i dont know much, but i like bacon and cheese, and everyone likes one of these two things.

laugh.gif mmm... bacon...

What is with the thing at the side of the post that says citizen an dhow do rase it?
I feel like such a newbie...
Quistis88
I have merged your posts. Please do not double-post. If you have a question regarding the way the forum works, please post in the Technical Support section of the message board, or PM someone.

You can raise it by posting, but if all you care about is raising rank/post count, then you shouldn't be here. If your prime objective is that, and you insist on staying, then you'll forever remain a newbie.
Eckabeb
Well, obviously I'm a n00b. -.-' I hate being the n00b... dry.gif Anywho, I'm 16 (that's gonna change in a little over a month or so) and I discovered FMA about a month ago. I've read up till the 14th manga (or something) on this site so far and I watch the anime on adultswim when possible, though that may change when I borrow the whole series from one of my Psycho-Anime-Freak friends. tongue.gif I'm such a wonderful friend.
My hobbies include: watching Anime, reading Manga, writing roleplays and fanfictions-none have been posted on the web though, playing on-line, chatting, hanging out at B*A*M... (...) Well, no one wants to know my life story, so I'll go now. Byeeee! ^^

BTW::: My favorite character is Mustang. wub.gif I hath claimed him and anyone who thinks otherwise shall feel the extension of my wrath! ph34r.gif mad.gif I'll go all 'ninja-ish' on ya'! HI-YA! ((laughs as this is being typed- I've no life. laugh.gif ))
Quistis88
You can't claim Mustang. He's already Riza's.

Welcome, nonetheless.
Riza Babe
Hello eveyone! if you need help pm wink.gif!!
Kawaii_Demon
Hello people! I'm new here of course.. I'll try to post a lot and stuff.. And uhmm you can either call me by my screenname or Nicole because thats my name O.o *can also call my Nikki or Nicky if ya want people seem to enjoy it or whatever* smile.gif

Well if ya want to now me better than what it says in my profile just IM my on AIM or PM me okay? biggrin.gif

Later peoples! cool.gif
mei_tenshi
Hi, Nicole, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here. Just remember that your number of posts doesn't matter--quality over quantity! *passes out of persimmon* Have fun!:D
BluesDriveMonster
Hey. Guess I'm new.
Quistis88
Hello, BluesDriveMonster. Welcome to the forums. I hope you will find almost everything to your liking.
BluesDriveMonster
Everything is to my liking except that my avatar got resized.
Kawaii_Demon
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Jan 16 2005, 04:16 PM)
Hi, Nicole, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here. Just remember that your number of posts doesn't matter--quality over quantity! *passes out of persimmon* Have fun!:D

Thankies very much ^^. See ya 'round!
lindzilu
Hey, im 15 and from Texas, im not a hardcore anime fan but eventually i guess... tongue.gif , This is my first time being in a forum, so im new to alot, if any of you have any good suggestions of really great anime for me to watch or mangas to read, just let me know!
xrninja
welcome! for anime/manga recs, definitely watch/read bleach. it's awesome.
lindzilu
bleach, sorry but ive never herd of it, hmm whats it about?
water_alchemist
watch full metal alchmist! well maybe you already do because you joined the forums. But, you might not watch it, anyway it's very good! but, the sub is better than the dub(in my mind)
Treble_Alchemist
Wow. I feel like grandma... I'm 30-something, and live in Indiana. I rarely post to forums, but enjoy the series very much.

My forum pet peeves are 'l33t-speak', folks who don't take the time to spell correctly, and folks who clog the board with huge graphics in their sigs...

The sig-less wonder...
Lady Anoxos
a.k.a. The Treble Alchemist
water_alchemist
hi and welcome Treble_Alchemist! Dont worry about your age...im sure there are people here around 30-something smile.gif
PeanutButterWolf
Oops, I passed over this already. I already posted two or three times, but what the hell, why not? I'm 17, currently getting into anime and manga more now with all these animes popping up in the one channel that I can have access to them: CN. I wish I had Anime Channel, but it's too expensive and I don't know if my provider carries it. Anyways, happy posting.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Treble_Alchemist @ Jan 16 2005, 09:21 PM)
Wow. I feel like grandma... I'm 30-something, and live in Indiana. I rarely post to forums, but enjoy the series very much.

My forum pet peeves are 'l33t-speak', folks who don't take the time to spell correctly, and folks who clog the board with huge graphics in their sigs...

The sig-less wonder...
Lady Anoxos

I think you'd be extremely welcome here.
Quistis88
I agree with Ailuro.

Very welcome.
Le Monkey
i agree also, have a plasma grenade all n00bs are welcome to one,

please swallow after pulling pin! smile.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Treble_Alchemist @ Jan 17 2005, 12:21 AM)

The sig-less wonder...
Lady Anoxos

I'm in love!

Just kidding - I'm happily married with a beautiful daughter.

I hate that talk too, which is why I made the topic n00b speak in Spam Central to make fun of it (yes that was another shameless plug). I can't even stand when people can't even spell out the word "be" (how lazy is that!).

Anyway, to all newcomers, please feel welcome - read rules, be respectful, post meaningfully and don't post one line or meaningless statements and you will be very welcome here. Big item: don't over-post. Remember that forums are asynchronous, and as a result, people aren't always on all the time. So, you may not be able to chat it up with people online here. If you want to chat, get together with people via a chat program/IM.

Again, welcome and safe posting smile.gif
nonamecat
hello everyone,
i'll try to make this intro post somewhat painless to all the veterans...

hello, i'm new. i have seen the whole series of FMA and am a fan of more than one anime. i'm a poor college student in Arizona. i am an English major, and hence do not use net-speak very often.
my favorite character in FMA is Hughes, as seen in my avatar.

ok, i'm done.
smile.gif
mei_tenshi
*looks in all deities' general direction* Thank you for someone who is aware of grammar's existence!

Sorry about that. biggrin.gif Just a little overexcited. New people with proper grammar is a rarity these days.

*offers a persimmon and cake* Welcome to the forum, nonamecat! Have fun!
Kawaii_Demon
Hey! Welcome to the FMA forums smile.gif . Hope to see you around sometime. ^^
Zarpia
I smile.gif , i'm 21 and i joined becouse i love full metal alchemist
Ailuro
Welcome, Zarpia! *hands you basket of persimmons*
hitokiri
welcome.... look over there!!!

*steals the basket of persimmons and runs away*

have fun.....
Ailuro
Hey! Give back those persimmons! Or at least give me some! *chases after*
Zarpia
Both, gime those persimmons! or you'll be in trouble *gets the basket from Ailuro and Hitokiri and.....runs*
hitokiri
you stole persimmons from me after i went though the work of stealing them from you?!! sir i demand satisfaction.....

*pulls out his duel challenging glove...*
Ailuro
*skips the dueling gloves and swipes them while everyone is distracted*
hitokiri
damnit ailuro....

*throws the glove at her general direction. then gives chase.*
Ailuro
Nyah ha! *gives the infamous "lower eye-lid/sticking out tongue" combination*
Quistis88
Persimmons! ohmy.gif

Ailuro, share with your sensei. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
this is the real thing, so everybody stay back.
Preston007
Hi im Preston... from Texas and I'm 12. I joined because FMA is awesome!
Zarpia
Hi Preston, i live in texas, cool, welcome have fun biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Welcome, Preston007. And zarpia, too.
Preston007
I'm noob so how do you get a picture in the corner? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.