Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Kuji
Hi everyone, I'm Kuji smile.gif
Firstly, I'm not very good at introductions...
Secondly, I actually used to be a member here a few years ago, but (with permission) have started a new account (thank you again, Tombow! smile.gif)
Anyhow... I'm a Hagaren maniac (have been a fan for years, though recently have been on a major Hagaren buzz) and a huge fan of EdWin~
I love to draw - A lot! Other than that, I'm into manga, gaming, etc, and am currently studying 3D animation.

I think that's all, if you've any questions or whatnot, feel free to ask! Nice to meet you all (^^

Kuji
A Pierrot's Aria
A warm welcome to the board, Kuji! (Or rather, welcome back!) I'm a huge fan of EdxWin (and I love drawing) too! biggrin.gif I hope to see you around!
Tombow
Hello Hypsidium and Kuji, welcome to our board!

@Hypsidium - Please don't be shy and post more! biggrin.gif

@Kuji - Ah, glad we finally got everything worked out & the problem is now solved! Nice to have you! biggrin.gif

Hope to see you guys around the board! ^^
Kuji
->A Pierrot's Aria:

Hi there, thanks for the welcome! (^^
Ooh cool! smile.gif I hope we'll get to talk about EdWin sometime then~ Do you draw any Hagaren and/or EdWin by any chance?
(Sorry if that's going off topic...orz)

->Tombow:

Likewise! Thank you very much biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Welcome to the board Kuji, I have been following your work deviantart and it's nice to see you here.
Kuji
->Chiyo:

Thank you for the welcome! Aahh, I see, so you're Yamichi! (I happened to click on your signature link) Thank you very much, I appreciate it smile.gif
LooneyLolita
Hey! Well I'm new here. My name is Anna, I live in Denmark. My dream is to become a Mangaka, and Arakawa is my idol!
I been a FMA fan since 2004, and is one of fav mangas of all time. I'm a 100 % Manga and Brotherhood person. And not a big fan of the frist serie. My fav characthers is... I have alot, haha. Ed,Al,Winry,Ling,Ranfan,Greed,Pride,Hoho-papa,Roy,Riza,Mei and so on..
I'm a big EdxWnry fan.
Right now, I'm trying to get into a Comic school. :3
Other things about mee..hmm.. I love games. Especially horror games. ♥
A Pierrot's Aria
A very warm welcome to the boards LooneyLolita! I really hope to see you posting around and it's always great to meet a fellow EdxWin fan! biggrin.gif

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Envy's Lady
I don't think I ever replied here. lol.

I'm 25, Canadian, female, and I like Envy. He's hot. tongue.gif

I cosplay Envy too.

Just some random info.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome, Green Eyed Envy! I've seen you posting around and I definitely hope to continue seeing your posts! I hope you're enjoying it here. : )
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums Green Eyed Envy.
~LilianaDC~
well, from Vietnam, but was born in Russia. Currently am a student at Hanoi University, department of Russian studies. Love FMA, a huge fan of RoyAi and Olivier Mira Armstrong. Also love xxxHolic and Hell girl. My favorite music band and singers are SCANDAL and YUI.
Anything else you wanna know about me? wink.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
A very warm welcome, ~LilianaDC~! I really hope to see you posting around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! : )
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums ~LilianaDC~.
SeaweedBrain
Hey guys. SeaweedBrain here, from the Philippines. :3
I love EdxWin. And I've signed up a while ago, just got my confirmation e-mail now. :D
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
I had the exact same problem!!! It annoyed me smile.gif lol

I just joined about 15 minutes ago smile.gif I can't wait to actually get started here! smile.gif smile.gif
Nacchan
Hi, everyone! I'm Nacchan, from Italy! I was registered a while ago, but I forgot my password and couldn't recovery it. But now I'm here, delurking and ready to love Hagaren as much as I can! ;_; (I feel a bit orphan now that the manga is ended.T___T)
Cloud5614
Hello all~~~~

finally manage to register myself after weeks......and this is my first post ever (didn't ever write in a forum before).... *nervous*
Chiyo
Welcome to out forum Nacchan and Cloud5614, I hope you enjoy your time here.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forum, SeaweedBrain, Full Metal SHORTY!!!, Nacchan and Cloud5614! Hope to see you around! happy.gif
Isa-Sama
Hello. After two months, I've finally received the email for validating my account. I'm so happy, now I can post here.

I'm from Belgium (we won't split !) and I hope I'll be ejoying myself here laugh.gif
kutsalinek
After quite a while I finally got my activation link, thank you ^^"
Deniz from Turkey, 16 years old, currently majoring at English but not so successful sleep.gif
I've loved Fullmetal Alchemist(manga) for 2 years, since I began to know enough of English so that I could read it. I love all the people that are described in it. Each individual, i think, has its own characteristic mean of telling and doing something. But in particular I like Hohenheim and Roy, and the cats Al looks up to x_x I can't stand the idea of thinking that the manga already came to an end but sure happy that it was never disappointing,...
I enjoy metal music, art and as you can guess manga, anime and...
So now... I "hello" you the forum members and "goodbye" waiting for Hagaren's new chapters. ^___^;
Carmencita
Welcome kutsalinek. If you ever need help with your english, go ahead and contact me. I will be happy to help you. ^^

Well, I, myself, are new to this website so. Yes. Carmencita has arrived! >:3
I really don't know what to say about myself so... I'm just going to leave it at that. Hello!

PS. Excuse me and my slow typing as well as errors. A key on my keyboard broke. =.=”
A Pierrot's Aria
A warm welcome to the forum, Isa-Sama, kutsalinek and Carmencita! It's lovely to see so many new people! happy.gif If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And I hope to see you all around.
manga_rock
man man man everyone is so old. guess that manga and anime are more popular between seconary schs.i am in the 7th grade in toronto canada. i started fma in grade 5.mmhh old fan.so long and i havent finish watching
A Pierrot's Aria
Heheh! I'm not that old! wink.gif

Welcome to the forum, Manga_Rock! happy.gif
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums everyone.

I hope you all have a nice time here.
Calvero
Long time lurker coming to introduce herself.

Hello, everyone. biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself! A very warm welcome to the forum, Sarahp87! biggrin.gif
caerulcis
Hello and welcome to the forums Sarahp87.
Mushu Girl
I'm Yésica and I'm new here, although I've been checking this board for more than a year. I wanted to join this board when ch. 108 came out in Spanish, to help out with the translations, but I couldn't make it on time...

Anyway, I'm from Argentina so my mother language is not English, but I'll do my best not to make many mistakes. I can speak Japanese (a little, I'm still learning) and... I'm a huge Royai fan
SneakyRuler
Welcome, Mushu Girl! It's nice to see new people coming to our forums! And don't worry with your English, a huge percentage of our members is not native, including myself, and we do grammar and other mistake, including myself laugh.gif

If you are a Royai fan, you can join our discussion on The Royai Thread, it's pretty lively and every new person os welcome and embraced!
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums Mushu Girl.

I hope you have a great time here.

Full Metal SHORTY!!!
Hello all new people smile.gif

I'm new myself, so we can be new together!!

I need to find myself some friends on here smile.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
A very warm welcome, Mushu Girl! biggrin.gif

Hope to see you around!
Steff
hi my name is steff smile.gif im from TX ive been looking for a site like this XD i hope to make some good friends in this place:D
caerulcis
Hi and welcome to the forums Steff.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Pyroclasm
Hello, all. I'm Pyroclasm. I've been lurking around for the past few months and thought it was about time I joined. happy.gif It's nice to meet you all!
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome Steff and Pyroclasm! I'm so glad you both decided to join! I hope you enjoy it here! happy.gif
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum Pyroclasm.
Nuclear Alchemist
Hi. My name is Alexandru Călin.
I am from Bărcănesti, Romania.
I am a big FMA (and FMA: Brotherhood) fan since 2007-2008 when I used to watch it everyday and at anytime.
Currently, I watch FMA: Brotherhood online and the 1st series at TV.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome, Nuclear Alchemist! I hope you enjoy it here! biggrin.gif
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
Welcome!!!
I'll be your friend smile.gif I'm newish too! smile.gif
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums Nuclear Alchemist.

I hope you have a great time here.
4de
hi , I'm Ade . I'm from Mexico. I'm big fan full metal alchemist since 2008. and I decided to join the forums
It's nice to meet you all .
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
Welcome to the forums, 4de!!

It's great here! Have a great time!
caerulcis
Welcome 4de.

I hope you have fun here.
majrakun
Hi! I'm new here, like really new. Posted here right after registering biggrin.gif But I am definitely NOT a new fan to FMA. I've been reading it since it started, although for reasons that I can't remember, I stop reading it few years ago. Then, a few weeks ago, my friend told me that the manga is ending and it must've woke my long-lost memories of staying up until 4 and reading FMA non-stop XD So I downloaded all the volumes and read them from start to end in three days. Wish it didn't have to end yet /weep Although FMA has ended, my love for it just got back <3

I'm from a tiny country called Brunei btw, and for any of you who can guess without googling where that is, free cookies for you!

Woot. 'Tis long.

That's what she said.
A Pierrot's Aria
Welcome to the forums, 4de and majrakun! I hope you'll both enjoy it here! biggrin.gif
hoprabbit
^^; I guess I'm not much of a newcomer anymore(I've posted like, 30 times, and recognize all the regular posters by avatar or name) but I never properly introduced myself. So I'll go anyway. =D

I'm Hoprabbit, but please call me Hop. I'm not new to FMA, I've been a fan for maybe a year and a half? I saw this site many times looking up info(you guys are SUPER helpful. ;D) and researching certain Royai events, but I finally decided to join about a week or so ago. I like to use smilies, so I apologize if that gets annoying, but I'll probably be posting here quite a bit. =3!

Send me a Pm if you'd like, I love to talk. ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.