Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
caerulcis
Welcome to the boards Alagracia and Aribelle.
Welcome back SaMaster14.
Hope you all have a good time here.
Tombow
@Aribelle and Alagracia, welcome to our board!
Glad you finally decided to register!
Hope to see your posts around the board! biggrin.gif

@SaMaster14 - Welcome back!! biggrin.gif
Yamitsuki
Hello all, Im Yamitsuki biggrin.gif

I love everything related to FMA!!!

Currently obsessed with the ending song of FMA Brotherhood...USO by SID....it repeats in my head over and over and over....

....( ano hi mita sora akane-iro no sora o , nee kimi wa oboete imasu ka?
yakusoku chigiri shoka no kaze ga tsutsumu futari yorisotta)...

caerulcis
Hello there Yamitsuki.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope you have a good time here.
FullMetalFist
Hey I am new around here, just saying whats going on. Guitar is my life, writing music etc, I am going to school for animation and media design. I am a huge fan of the FMA series. I guess that's why I am here though. So that's the important stuff I guess. Slipknot rules and so does Avenged Sevenfold.
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums FullMetalFist.
I just started learning guitar myself.
I hope you have fun here.
Tombow
Yamitsuki and FullMetalFist, welcome to our board!!

@Yamitsuki - I like Sid's Uso, too!! ^^ Hope you can join us in FMA anime series-2: Brotherhood forum!!
We have some interesting discussions gong on there. biggrin.gif

@FullMetalFist - You may find this thread interesting. And, you can ddd your post on Slipknot thread, too. ^^

Hope to see you both around the board!! biggrin.gif
Jaegles
hey there everybody, im from new zealand and i love fma,bleach,death note,elfen lied and others as well. i play voleyball,futsal(brazilian soccer) and table tennis. so yeah hopefully i should have a good time on this forum biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hello Jaegles, welcome to our board!!
Hope you will have a lots of fun posting on our board! biggrin.gif
Blux
Hello I'm Blux and i'm new to this forum. Just recently i've finished reading the manga so far, but i haven't watched the anime at all. I usually act quite stupid so if I don't get something, please don't get mad happy.gif Anyways, my favourite characters are Ling, Al, Riza, Roy and Ranfan, but I also quite like Ed, Scar and Olivia Armstrong. There isn't a single character I dislike 'cause they're all too good!! biggrin.gif I've also started watching the new FMA: brotherhood and can't wait till the Greed and Xing arc. I've beem lurking these forums for some time and i finally decided to join. So I guess that's about all I say (and this is probably gonna be my longest post ever!!) See you around!! happy.gif
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
QUOTE (Blux @ May 25 2009, 10:06 AM) *
Hello I'm Blux and i'm new to this forum. Just recently i've finished reading the manga so far, but i haven't watched the anime at all. I usually act quite stupid so if I don't get something, please don't get mad happy.gif Anyways, my favourite characters are Ling, Al, Riza, Roy and Ranfan, but I also quite like Ed, Scar and Olivia Armstrong. There isn't a single character I dislike 'cause they're all too good!! biggrin.gif I've also started watching the new FMA: brotherhood and can't wait till the Greed and Xing arc. I've beem lurking these forums for some time and i finally decided to join. So I guess that's about all I say (and this is probably gonna be my longest post ever!!) See you around!! happy.gif

hello. i hope you enjoy your time here on the forums.
Tombow
Hello Blux, welcome to our board!!
We took your sig down because the pic was too big for our board. The max sig size for our board is 500 pix wide x 300 pix high, and your sig was whopping 917 pix wide, and it was stretching out our forum pages sideways. >.<
Could you make it into smaller size? I think if you make it into the half of your current sig size, that would be just about fine. biggrin.gif
Anyway, welcome, and hope you will have an awesome time on our board!! ^^
Blux
lol, thanks for the welcome!! And i'll try to shrink my sig to fit, sorry for the inconvenience!! blush.gif
Tombow
@Blux - No problem!! And, yes, your new sig size is quite fine. ^^
Hope to see your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
Alfans
Hi, I'm from Jakarta, recently watch alchemist brotherhood at Animax and love it. laugh.gif Now I'm trying to find the games for PS2. BTW I'm 36 yrs old tongue.gif and I'm fans of Al
Tombow
Hello Alfans in Indonesia, WELCOME to our board!!
Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
luluseason
I'm lulu, and i live in england.
I became a FMA fan recently. biggrin.gif
_Mat
Yo!
Um... I have watched all anime and read all the manga so far... Um... My favourite part in whole FMA are homunculus... That doesn't mean that all the other characters are bad... Quite the opposite.

I'm 16 years old... Well... my favourite character in the manga is/was Envy or Pride, and in the anime it was Lust, Greed or maybe Wrath... Don't know what else to write, so feel free to ask questions if you have any wink.gif
Tombow
Hello Lulu in England!! Welcome!!
Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

Yo, _Mat!! (We already met, so yeah... hi. biggrin.gif )
_Mat
Didn't notice this thread until now^^
kimonodragon88
Hi, I'm jdavs2006. I'm hoping to change my user name to something else because I just don't like it. I've been here for a few months and just noticed this new member introduction forum. So, here I am! This is the largest fma website I could find as far as gallery images and information on my favorite anime. I'm slowly navigating my way around the site and finding new things. Drop me line if you ever want to chat! smile.gif
Tombow
Hi jdavs2006, I saw your name request post. I like kimonodragon88. It sounds good!!
(I think it will be changed when next time asunder gets around to it. ^^)
Meantime, if you get any question, feel free to ask us here.
Otherwise, hope to see many of your posts around the board! biggrin.gif
Lajita
Hey all, I just decided I'd join this forum because I just recently got ADDICTED to FMA and I absolutely love it. :D

So I was just wanting to share my obsession with the world y'know? lol

I bet I am going to have a blast here, and I can't wait to become a fellow nerd. ;)
caerulcis
Welcome to the forums Jaegles, Blux, Alfans, luluseason, _Mat, jdavs2006 and Lajita.
I hope you all have a great time here.
_Mat
@Selaphiel

Of course we have:D
Lajita
Thank so much for the welcome! biggrin.gif
caerulcis
QUOTE (_Mat @ Jun 2 2009, 10:52 AM) *
@Selaphiel

Of course we have:D
Glad to hear it.

QUOTE (Lajita @ Jun 2 2009, 11:45 AM) *
Thank so much for the welcome! biggrin.gif
You're welcome.
Forsaken Love
Hello!! Er well fma has been my favourite manga since like forever, and I'm a bit of a lurker on this site so I thought I'd sign up XD If anyone happens to be on the DGD forum I use the same username over there toooo, well anyways pleased to meetcha, and I always get lost on forums so help meee please!!! I feel lonleyz so i hope to make some friends soon happy.gif

where da hell is the submit button! *looks for ages* errr seriously, oh wait its there, XD lulz
Can Alchemist
Hi there!!
I'm Tom...I'm 18...Portuguese...and most important(at least here) a big FMA fan...
I'm more of a Manga type of person...I also like Bleach, Naruto, Hellsing(Alucard KICK [All hail lord Xenu]) adn Love Hina(kinda weird i talk about death gods, nijas, vampires, and then love what the heck!!)
My Fav Carater are Al, the armstongs, Izumi and Mustang
Mhacy
hi...guyz..
newbie here.
im mhacy btw.
14 years old.
from phil.
a certified FMA fan.laugh.gif
Tombow
Hello, Lajita & Forsaken Love & Can Alchemist & Mhacy,
WELCOME to our board!!
Hope to see your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
Chaotic_Alchemy
Hello Everyone. happy.gif

My name is Chaotic_Alchemy but you can call me Lauren. I'm 15 and I live in the US. I've been an FMA fan for...a long time. I don't remember how long actually. Maybe end of 2005 early 2006? I love the series because besides the alchemy, its a bit more real than other animes that I've watched. I look forward to making friends here!
Tombow
Hello Chaotic_Alchemy, WELCOME to our board!
Wow, you've been an FMA fan since ..uh..11?? ohmy.gif
Glad you found us!! Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Chaotic_Alchemy
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 18 2009, 05:35 PM) *
Hello Chaotic_Alchemy, WELCOME to our board!
Wow, you've been an FMA fan since ..uh..11?? ohmy.gif
Glad you found us!! Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I have. happy.gif I got into anime in 4th grade...good times. I used to think Yu-Gi-Oh! was the coolest thing ever. XD Then I got into more Animes and started drooling over this one.
And, I'm sure I will. I'm just trying to find a forum that's peaceful for the most part, because it seems like every time I go to one a huge fight happens or is happening. blink.gif
Hagaren_4ever
Aw, don't mind us. Sometimes it's easy to mistake PASSION! ... as anger. We all have very sound opinions, and debate a lot, but over all, we're all a bunch of FMA nerds here, we're on the same side. wink.gif
xXbunni-bunniXx
Hello, I'm fifteen years old, my name's Hannah, and I've been a fan of FMA since I was eleven, same as Chaotic_Alchemist. I've liked anime since I was...I can't remember a time when I didn't like anime. I also like writing! And I am a band nerd! happy.gif
Tombow
Hello xXbunni-bunniXx, welcome to our board!
Wow, another young veteran FMA watcher! ^^
I don't know if we have another "band nerd" among currently active members, but if you would like, you can add your post on Band Nerd thread, and see if there are other band nerd among currently active members. biggrin.gif
Else, hope to see your posts around the board!
caerulcis
Welcome all new people.
I hope you all are having a good time here.
Chaotic_Alchemy
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 19 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Aw, don't mind us. Sometimes it's easy to mistake PASSION! ... as anger. We all have very sound opinions, and debate a lot, but over all, we're all a bunch of FMA nerds here, we're on the same side. wink.gif

I know, I don't mind a good debate at all. But its the people who are like, "You don't see it the same way I do, your so stupid!" that bother me. I like debating, but at every forum I've been on the debating has turned into cat fights. o.O; And its quite scary.

But thanks, Hagaren_4ever! happy.gif
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (xXbunni-bunniXx @ Jun 21 2009, 02:30 AM) *
Hello, I'm fifteen years old, my name's Hannah, and I've been a fan of FMA since I was eleven, same as Chaotic_Alchemist. I've liked anime since I was...I can't remember a time when I didn't like anime. I also like writing! And I am a band nerd! happy.gif

Holy crap, you're ME! biggrin.gif
What instrument do ya play, buddy?

Also, sorry about that, Chaotic_Alchemy. Hope you get better luck with the threads in the future. My advice, the ones that start up the most disagreements tend to in the "Character Discussion" area. XD The wars between shippers will never end! tongue.gif But seriously, you'll find some good friends here right quick.
Tombow
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 23 2009, 09:57 AM) *
QUOTE (xXbunni-bunniXx @ Jun 21 2009, 02:30 AM) *
And I am a band nerd! happy.gif

Holy crap, you're ME! biggrin.gif
What instrument do ya play, buddy?

Hey, you two, please go to Band Nerd thread and carry on the Band talk. smile.gif

@Hagaren_4ever - I believe Chaotic_Alchemy was talking about her experience on OTHER boards on her post, and NOT on our board. ^^
Anyway, please DO welcome new members here. That would be nice. biggrin.gif

Ah... but, please don't start CHAT here, 'kay? If you want to chat personally with that member, please send PM to that member, or, if you'd like to talk about certain topic, be it school band, books, cosplay, etc., show the member the appropriate thread where you two can talk about that topic, then go to that thread and talk about it there. I think that would be nice. smile.gif
Hagaren_4ever
Oh was she? Huh. Sorry the he misunderstanding there, Chaotic_Alchemy.
SanshoElric
Hi! I'm 13 years, my name is Kayla. I been a fan of anime since I was 10 or 11..round that age. My sister introduced me to anime (fruits baskets). Then I learned about FMA and became a total anime nerd! I'm really excited because I get to go to Otakon in Baltimore and I hope to meet other people that are in the area and plan to go so PM if you are.....
Soo yeah thats it!

Also I love this face ----> ohmy.gif
Hagaren_4ever
Welcome to the site, SanshoElric, you're gonna love it here!
I feel confident that you will find interesting discussion here, and meet lots of new friends.
And I agree, one of the many good things about this website is the emoticons that aren't retarded, like they are on most websites. And if you don't like them, you can just disable them! biggrin.gif
Also, I hope you have fun at Otakon! wink.gif
citizentiger
Longtime reader, first time poster. Al's like my dream guy, tin can and all.
caerulcis
Welcome to the site SanshoElric and citizentiger.
I hope you have fun here.
SanshoElric
happy.gif Thanks!
Yeah not many of my friends or family are into anime. Some don't even know what it is. I tried explaning Otakon to my mom and now she calls it "okie-dokie" dry.gif
After that I was like wow, I need to get some anime friends.
So thats pretty much why I'm here!! happy.gif
Tombow
SanshoElric and citizentiger, WELCOME to our board! biggrin.gif

@SanshoElric - If you'd love to talk about FMA, and love being among FMA fans, then you are in the right place!! biggrin.gif
I hope you'll have an awesome time at Otakon in Baltimore!! Then, post and tell us all about it, and if you take some pics you can also post these, on Anime Con thread. ^^ Also, you might be interested in reading/posting on Do your friends and families know FMA? thread! laugh.gif

@citizentiger - I lurked long time before I decided to register here, too! tongue.gif
Now that you've been registered, hope to see many of your posts around the board! biggrin.gif
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (SanshoElric @ Jun 27 2009, 03:39 AM) *
happy.gif Thanks!
Yeah not many of my friends or family are into anime. Some don't even know what it is. I tried explaning Otakon to my mom and now she calls it "okie-dokie" dry.gif
After that I was like wow, I need to get some anime friends.
So thats pretty much why I'm here!! happy.gif

I understand where you're coming from. I went to AWA 2008, and when referring to the next AWA my mom STILL calls it "ComiCon". dry.gif
I just gave up trying to correct her. It would be nice to hear more on this, but that would be off-topic here, so if you would like, you can talk more on this on Do your friends and families know FMA? thread! biggrin.gif <so says Tombow ^^>
angelstar2408
HI!!! I'm angelstar2408... I'm from the Philippines biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.