Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
SaMaster14
yah, no problem. Oh and by the way, do you like cars at all? If you do, PM me and we can talk about cars, I always like welcoming the new members and making more friends on the forum.
BaraXAkuma
You learn to like them when you cousin is a car freak. Thats all he talks about, and I'm with him like every day!
SaMaster14
nice, lol. Well, I don't want to spam up this thread, so can you PM me, tell me what he drives and stuff. Or I can PM u if u want.
Unown
Hi everybody. My name is Tom, I'm 17 years old and I'm from the Netherlands, so my English won't be that great wink.gif
But I'm going to try! laugh.gif
I'm in my last year of High School, and next year I'm hoping to begin with my study International Communication Management, so I have to improve my english a little bit happy.gif
I think this is going to be a little bit weird for me because of the time difference blink.gif
I'm a huge FMA-fan. I love the story and the plot! Tomorrow I'm going to buy FMA vol. 16, I'm really looking forward to it laugh.gif
My favoroutite characters are Izumi Curtis and Lust. It's really difficult for me to not go watch the spoilers in other topics, I so want to know what is going to happen en it's taking so long before a new volume comes out dry.gif
My hobbies are drawing, reading books (I'm a die-hard Harry Potter-fan tongue.gif) and manga, and sometimes I watch anime too cool.gif

I've looked around at this forum a few times, and I noticed that a lot of people are really kind towards each other. I like that happy.gif

Edit: You see, it's 09:53 AM at this forum while I'm about to have dinner, study, read manga and go to sleep xD
UnbornHope
Yea, well. Um my names Hope. Im pretty much going to die a FullMetal Alchemist fan. Hiromu Arakawa (sp?)'s geniuos at the plot and her modesty, shes pretty much my role model and what else? Oh well, i draw a little bit but not much, im just starting to make Videos (if that has to do with anything) and I write alot of fanfics. My main one is called The Unborn (hint hint username hint) But i have others too. Im around 16 and i live in North Carolina (the fattest and proudest state of America sleep.gif )
Anyway im making this too long so, i hope to have fun. See ya'll around happy.gif
SaMaster14
Hey welcome hope and unown. Glad to have you here!
Chydei
Hullo.

'M new to pretty much everything here ('cept being a fan of FMA obviously [ROY ALL THE WAY]) including how to do stuff on a forum . . . regrettably.

So . . . wassup? blush.gif
SaMaster14
hey welcome Chydei!

I'm good, how about you?

So do you have any other interests other than FMA?
Chydei
I'm pretty sweet now.

(Thanks for replying)

I'm pretty partial to Final Fantasy VII . . .

How 'bout you, anything different?
SaMaster14
Well, I love cars and watches.

And for other animes: Rockman, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Inuyasha. And a few others.

And i'm into sports big time too(lacrosse, waterpolo, tennis, golf, and martial arts)
soul-reaper
hi Im new Im actually innocent-malices little brother, I have been into Fma for a long time and have only missed like one episode and my sister finally let me get a account.
SaMaster14
nice, well welcome. I hope you have a good time here!
StormGoddess
Hi everyone!

Uhm, I'm not really new here. I've been a member since uhh last year I think. But I just decided to socialize now tongue.gif .

Uhm, I'm not really good in english so please bear with me. smile.gif
aya_niyh
QUOTE(sToRm GodDesS @ Mar 24 2008, 01:27 AM) *
Uhm, I'm not really new here. I've been a member since uhh last year I think. But I just decided to socialize now tongue.gif .

Yea, me either... I've been registered 'bout emm, 11 months? And just get active in this FMA forum 'bout 2 days ago... happy.gif

So, I think I'd better start to introduce myself here..

Hi evryone, U can call me Aya and I'm a huge fan of Edward Elric the Fullmetal Alchemist (especially). Nice to join this forum.

Well, I've seen all the episodes including FMA the movie, (whatelse.. rolleyes.gif ) er, me too is learning to use English properly, so please tell me when I've made mistake.. happy.gif
Con028
HEllo

New to the forum (obviously), took me a while to get on my first account wasn't working??

I'm a student studying Computer Visualization and Animation(going on to more like), mainly because i love all animation but FMA was the first knock me off my feet, never discussed it with anyone though, so hopefully you guys have a lot of interesting views. once and almost finished my second lap then ill watch the movie again! tongue.gif so enlighten me !!!!

so.......HI
Master Freeza
hi, i like FMA and DBZ i'm a good sig maker and i recommend this forum <snip...no advertising!>
sweety_pie
Hey new people, just read The Rules, and have fun. smile.gif
Sorcha
Hello everyone, I'm Sorcha, Baka-Nekoh's indoctrinated pet. I'm a chocoholic, my star sign is Saggitarius, I enjoy long walks on the beach {insert more cliches here} etc, etc. The FMA obsession goes without saying and I'm also fond of books by Eoin Colfer, Juliet Marillier and Philippa Gregory. And yep. I'll just stop rambling now.
LittleFullMental
Uh.... Hey! I'm the Little full mental!!! I am completely curious!!!

hdcksdgkcskdgvhgvkhdbgvjkbdkvjbjkvbasjkdbvjdbvdjb,dvvjbavbjvb (told ya i was curious)

i like meeting other people, new things, and i also love talking about other things. and BTW...

FULLMETAL ROCKZ!!!!

FEAR MY RANDOMNESS!!!!
Karekazu
Hello, My name is Andreas Neiss and live in sweden and im 17 years old, Here is some of my hobbies;

1. Play soccer, hang around with friends, wink.gif
2. Watch FMA, Bleach, Naruto or Inu-Yasha
3. Being dumb.

Im mostly playing computer (Geek tongue.gif ) And ofcourse FMA is my by far best Anime i've watched so far, I hope i can fit in here and cant wait to know all of you people more! happy.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(LittleFullMental @ Mar 29 2008, 04:23 AM) *

hdcksdgkcskdgvhgvkhdbgvjkbdkvjbjkvbasjkdbvjdbvdjb,dvvjbavbjvb (told ya i was curious)

i like meeting other people, new things, and i also love talking about other things. and BTW...

FULLMETAL SUCKZ!!!!

FEAR MY RANDOMNESS!!!!

There's a big difference between random and retarded.
The Angelic Alchemist
Hi, My name is Shan Rahman. I'm new here. Hope that i can make new friends.
LittleFullMental
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Apr 1 2008, 12:30 PM) *
QUOTE(LittleFullMental @ Mar 29 2008, 04:23 AM) *

FULLMETAL SUCKZ!!!!

FEAR MY RANDOMNESS!!!!

There's a big difference between random and retarded.

you know... the only reason newbies come here to introduce themselves is to make friends or to get other people to know them. Not to get "comments" on them being "retards"! dry.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(LittleFullMental @ Apr 4 2008, 02:04 PM) *
you know... the only reason newbies come here to introduce themselves is to make friends or to get other people to know them. Not to get "comments" on them being "retards"! dry.gif

Consider it a special service I provide, for free no less. Also, if you're so wacky and random as you claim then being offended by my "comment" seems a it out of character, no?
teapot0fterror
'ELLO IM TEAPOT OF TERROR

I LIKE STUFF!!!!!like FMA(of course), gorillaz and i try(and mesirbly fail)to do parkour.....
anywho i joined today and im getting kicked off by my sister right now..soooo...yeah
LittleFullMental
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Apr 4 2008, 06:49 AM) *
QUOTE(LittleFullMental @ Apr 4 2008, 02:04 PM) *

Consider it a special service I provide, for free no less. Also, if you're so wacky and random as you claim then being offended by my "comment" seems a it out of character, no?

yeah, being out of character seems to be my case these days... sleep.gif And I wasn't really offended, but just being a little straight forward...
The Angelic Alchemist
Popogeejo, give the guy a break. Beside, see his name, Little Full Mental. that should solve it.
Ichiya_Yuka
Hello....i'm new. Hope i can make many friends in here....I'm D.Gray-man fans....exactly Lavi fangirl...yoroshiku
Edamame
Hello Ichiya Yuka! Welcome to the FMA board- I hope that you have a wonderful time here. I am so glad to hear that you are a fan of D.Grey-Man. I am a fan of the manga myself, although I haven't been keeping up with the latest chapters due to insane amounts of schoolwork. (Lavi is one of my favourite characters as well.) If you would like please have a look at the Forum Rules and Guidelines as well as the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Project0010

Hello =3 My name is Zack and have been a huge fan of FMA ever since it was out. I joined this forum a long time ago and completely forgot it's existence. I'm 14, turning 15 on april 26. I love all sorts of anime and am proud to be a Nintendo fanboy.
LittleFullMental
QUOTE(The Angelic Alchemist @ Apr 9 2008, 04:31 AM) *
Popogeejo, give the guy a break. Beside, see his name, Little Full Mental. that should solve it.

happy.gif I thought nobody will notice the N in "little fullmental" btw... thanks! biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(LittleFullMental @ Apr 13 2008, 04:09 PM) *
happy.gif I thought nobody will notice the N in "little fullmental" btw... thanks! biggrin.gif

Sadly people here can read. It's a fun little skill. Either way, "lol, look at my username" isn't an excuse for failing.
Rino-chan
*waves to everyone*

Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Rino-chan~ You might have bumped into me in a few forums under this name, but if not, I'll be glad to start making friends with everyone. ^__^ I'm sixteen, female, and I love reading manga and I watch anime occasionally - favourite mangas include FMA, Ouran High School Host Club and Rurouni Kenshin.

Hope I'll have fun hanging around here. It seems like a very cosy place. xD

Rino~
Envy-chan
OMG NO WAI. After being gone for almost a year, Envy-chan is back! Which is why I suppose I should re-introduce myself. xP

HI! I'm Envy-chan and my real name is none of your business. I'm a Fullmetal geek, and I love to cosplay. :3 I cosplayed as Edward, Sloth (which I will post pictures of in the cosplay section) Neji, Orochimaru, Itachi, Sasori and I'm planning on going to JAFAX in June as Kyo (Dir en grey, Obscure PV), Sasori, and Sweeney Todd, and I'm going to Youmacon '08 as Envy and Sasori (Naruto).

I also LUB to RP and write and draw and read and all that stuff. xP

Sooo yah. I'm brain-dead. See ya' later. *Goes off to find old friends*
laura-lou
Hi! im laura-lou and im FMA CRAZY! XD im 15 and can be super crazy and fun, i get an account on FanFiction.net (laura-lou-la-loop-de-do) look me up sometime! bye!
sasorilov
Hey. I'm sasorilov and FMA crazt man. im 12, weird, fun, and other things. i love FMA, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and other anime shows. so, see ya.
chaostheoryofmine
Hey hey im me and and this site is sweet and my friend dale cracked it coz he can't activate his acount and im 16 lol
and i adore... everything
Kerg
Hey everybody, I'm Kayla. I'm 15, and I love to draw. My friend got me hooked on FMA, and now I'm obsessed. I've seen the whole series, and I'm waiting for the rest of the manga. It's definitely my favorite series ever. biggrin.gif
If you can't tell by my signature, I'm a big Kimbley fan. Not a crazy fangirl though. Just mildly obsessed. *twitch*
Not sure how much I'll post, I'm more of a lurker...but I figured I'd introduce myself. smile.gif
Daneil
Hey people, i'm 11 (The youngest biggrin.gif) i'm addicted wacko.gif to Full Metal Alchemist (Even though it isn't on anymore) dry.gif it is awsome excl.gif If it starts again someone PLEASE post it PLEASE excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif cya ppl, pce out

<snip>
cool dawg
im new, im 14, and i love fullmetal alchemist!and a girl but thats my business!
temari89
iam new as well biggrin.gif i love fullmetal alchemist its kool

this fourm is just like naruto commuity laugh.gif
AnimeHeavens
Hey everyone. Nice to meet you. biggrin.gif
asunder
Hi blatant attempt at advertisement
~saki~
i'm new, i'm 14 and i lov FMA!! if you want to know more just view my profile.
Leeroy to the Jenkins
Hey what's up people, I'm just here to introduce myself. My name's Leeroy but obviously that's not my RL name. MY RL name is Rick. smile.gif
Also, FMA was totally the bomb, too bad it ended though, sometimes I wish it just kept going : /
Popogeejo
Sup, Leeroy.
Your /b/tard is showing.
State_Alchemist.ATOMSK
new to the site.
properly paying my respects, by saying hello.. and greeting new people.
i'm older then most. 28 to be exact.

but have adored full metal alchemist since it began.
i own most of the first series, of manga. and the movie.
- best ending ever.! -
but it desurves a continuation.
course alot of poeple say that.

well, hello and greet's i'll be around peroidically.

Atomsk - The sonicwave Alchemist. -
Little Washu
QUOTE(State_Alchemist.ATOMSK @ Jun 8 2008, 11:15 PM) *
new to the site.
properly paying my respects, by saying hello.. and greeting new people.
i'm older then most. 28 to be exact.

but have adored full metal alchemist since it began.
i own most of the first series, of manga. and the movie.
- best ending ever.! -
course alot of poeple say that.

well, hello and greet's i'll be around peroidically.

Atomsk - The sonicwave Alchemist. -

You already joined...
If you forgot your password or something, you get it resent or something by a mod., not make another account.

I see you've decided not to improve on your spelling and grammar.
gummybear
I am new at posting, but not new to this site! I have been comin here a long time and reading all about my fav manga. NOW I AM PART OF IT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ooops sorry about that. I'm alot older than many of you brats, but I won't tell my age. So, here we go! Hope you are ready for me.
Little Washu
QUOTE(gummybear @ Jun 9 2008, 05:27 PM) *
I'm alot older than many of you brats

Oh yes, obviously.
QUOTE(gummybear @ Jun 9 2008, 05:27 PM) *
I am new at posting, but not new to this site! I have been comin here a long time and reading all about my fav manga. NOW I AM PART OF IT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ooops sorry about that. I'm alot older than many of you brats, but I won't tell my age. So, here we go! Hope you are ready for me.

You sound very mature. Well then gramps, have fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.