Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
wssarrow
Hi! I'm new here, which is why I'm posting!
I've loved FMA for about 2 years now. biggrin.gif All of my favorite characters die! *insert bitterness here*
xP
Seraphan
Hi i'm Seraphan, i thought i'd say hello to you all so "HELLOOOO!". I'm currently reading the FMA manga and i'm loving it. I'm also a big fan of the Dune novels. About my personality...well...you'll get to know it after some time.
flamelgirl_03
HI, I'm Celina, I'm new here mellow.gif
Tetsu
Hi I'm Tetsu (short for Tetsunoki) I'm new here. That's why I'm writing.
That One Dude
Hello and welcome to the FMA forums, Giga Ramen Alchemist, Ghostdogz, wssarrow, Seraphan, flamelgirl_03, and Tetsu!!

I hope you enjoy joining and meet lots of potential friends in the future~ ^^

Like any proper greeter, I'm her to tell you that you should read the Rules and the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

If you have any doubts or questions, go ahead and ask (preferably here^^).

Happy Hunting! ^^
sd0711
Newcomer. Been a fan of FMA and other animes for a long time. Recently trying to gather help to build my blog. It is for personal interest and i hope more people will join us to benefit more anime fans.
Edamame
Welcome to FMA board Sd0711! I am sure that you will find more than enough FMA loving fans to help you build your blog; your Fullmetal Alchemist count-down clock is really cute! I am sure that you will have a wonderful time here. Before posting I recommend getting familiarized with some of the board's general rules regarding posting and forum etiquette. Please check out the Forum Rules and Guidelines as well as A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

~If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Have a great time here.
_sabrina
Hey! I'm Sabrina. Ummm, well, I absolutely LOVE FMA (obviously) and wanted to find somewhere to discuss it because no one I know even watches anime. It hurts... crying_anim02.gif Oh, and I'm a massive Final Fantasy fan!
Fullmetal Windex
So... my name is Melody.

I'm in a rock band. I love anime, manga, rock, j-rock, and j-pop. People think that I'm psychotic. Maybe I am. SCHEMATIC. I love the word schematic. I don't like right-handed people or milk. I admit to my obsession with FMA. I like to type WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Eva Nightwish
Hello. My name is Eva Nightwish. It's nice to meet you all. happy.gif
Cerulean San
Hello! I'm Cerulean San. you may have seen me on DeviantART, LiveJournal, or FanFiction.net (But mostly the prior two).

Die hard EdWinry shipper. (And I love AlMei too) :B
Toby-Chan
Sanjaaaanaaaaa~! Hello! <3
Mat-Mat
Well, I'm MSV14, and I luv Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm a normal student in the US trying to get by, and I would love to meet new people on this chat. I may have joined Dec. 22, but I'm really just now chating with other people, so just chat with me and it'll be great to know you guys. wub.gif I love emoticons!!
Edamame
Welcome to the FMA board Curelean San and MSV14. I hope that both of you have a wonderful time here whether discussing anything FMA related or simply chatting with the board members. Curelean San it is a pleasure to see more Edwin shippers; I am a huge fan of the pairing myself. MSV14, I am sure that you shall meet a load of great people on the board to chat with.
I am sure that both of you already know the ropes of the board, but here are the Forum Rules and the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. Have fun!
zuppi
Hello, I'm Lee or zuppi. I've been reading/watching FMA for about six months now. I mostly hang out around livejournal and fanfiction.net. I'm totally in love with the Ed/Winry pairing. I think they're adorable.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!
KingB
Well, I havn't been very active on the forums for a really long time. So I guess I can classify myself as a newcomer. Hi im back lol.
Aether
Well hi. I'm Aether, a very poor student *it's really more of a requirement of tertiary students to be poor*
I'm currently studying Interactive Games Development, i.e. making computer games.
I love FullMetal Alchemist as you can see from my avatar, but sadly don't have enough money to buy the manga. Which is why I'm here.

I stumbled across this place sometime a couple of years ago on accident but forgot about it and now I've remembered. *Note to you, most of the time my mind has no logic and doesn't work... but those very few special times when my brain actually works properly I work miracles.*
So when I remembered I decided to come here and actually make an account, the whole verification thing took like 3 weeks so, yeah.

I'm from Australia and love games... I'm currently into World of Warcraft right now... and yeah, blah blah blah.

I am first and foremost a writer, so if ever needed you can ask me anything you need to ask about writing, no matter how stupid. I love to help people further their literature capabilities.
Right now, I'm in normal mode... but as I post you'll see the real Aether come out. Completely curious. *okay... ran-dom isn't working too well.*
Also, I never ever give false critique... I tell it how it is, no matter what... even if you will hate me I'll do it.

So yeah, any needs to do with writing just ask and I'll happily oblige and see you guys around! happy.gif

*Um, something went wrong and this started a new topic... can you mods move this or something?*

<Merged to "Newcomers" thread. Welcome to the board!! ^^ 02/13/08 Tombow>
Broken Chouchou
This forum seems kind of dead. There are week-long gaps between posts (sometimes months, from what I've seen), and this is like my second posting on the forums. Is anyone even gonna read it if I write an introduction?

Anyway, I don't know what to say about me. I'm fifteen years old and this friday my gymnasim-selections will be taken in (gymnasium is sort of like senior high, i guess) and hopefully (and surely) I will be accepted at the media, film and communications-gymnasium which was my primary choice.

My interests consist of a wide variety of things; music (mainly rock but I also like some hiphop and r&b), videogames, sports, movies, Fullmetal alchemist (obviously tongue.gif ) a few other mangas/animes and like the guy who posted before me I like to write. On my freetime I usually hang out with the homies back home. Actually, annoyingly enough, not many of my friends take much intereset in manga, so it's kinda hard to find someone to discuss fma with.
By the way, I also skate; we have some pretty cool skateparks over here in Stockholm. Oh yeah, thats right, forgot to tell you; I live in Sweden.

Hope I didn't bore you wink.gif

ps. om det finns nån annan svenne här så skicka pm! Pallar inte snacka engelska hela jävla tiden X)
Hellen
Hi there happy.gif
My e-name is Hellen, I`m 21 and looking forward to meet you guys cool.gif
Twilightz
Welcome to the board, zuppi, KingB, Aether, Shaddyp92 and Hellen!

I'm sure you all know how to behave, but to prevent any problems please read The Rules and Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here. ^^

Have fun!

@Shaddyp92 - Yeah, the board has been quiet for some time, but I hope it gets full of life soon. :/ Ooh, you live in Sweden! ohmy.gif I can speak Swedish a little! I'm not Swedish and I don't live there, tho. Så... Jag hoppas du triv här och posta(?) mycket. smile.gif
KingB
Welcome to the Forums guys be sure to have fun XD!
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE(Twilightz @ Feb 13 2008, 10:11 AM) *
Welcome to the board, zuppi, KingB, Aether, Shaddyp92 and Hellen!

I'm sure you all know how to behave, but to prevent any problems please read The Rules and Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here. ^^

Have fun!

@Shaddyp92 - Yeah, the board has been quiet for some time, but I hope it gets full of life soon. :/ Ooh, you live in Sweden! ohmy.gif I can speak Swedish a little! I'm not Swedish and I don't live there, tho. Så... Jag hoppas du triv här och posta(?) mycket. smile.gif

Haha, nice! Where're you from? That was extremely good swedish for somebody who claims not to be swedish ;P
Twilightz
QUOTE(Shaddyp92) *
Haha, nice! Where're you from? That was extremely good swedish for somebody who claims not to be swedish ;P

I take Swedish classes. I've studied it for a year now. :3 And thanks for the compliment..
KingB
lol at least you learned something XD
I've taken 3 years of Spanish and know next to nothing XD
spooooooooon
I'm almost twenty, I live in Switzerland and I study French and English language and literature at university (I'm in my second year). And I love chocolate biggrin.gif
winrys#1fan
Hi guys! This is my first FMA forum, so I feel like a n00b here lol, but I love FMA and think it's the best anime of all time!! biggrin.gif And as you can probably tell from my username, I'm like in love with Winry wub.gif lol
Malaika
Hello People ! I am Malaika, nickname that comes from the arabic for "angel", and that I use because the Saint with my name (St Matthew so) is represented by an angel. I am sure no one cares about this but I like to tell it, it's fun rolleyes.gif

Apart from that, I am french, supposed to speak english but I am very bad at it, so feel free to tell me if I make mistakes. I've begun college and now live alone in LA, and I like litterature ; I love poetry, and write some, but as it is in french, it is not really worth noting it.

Er, I think that's all I can make tonight, so have a good week-end and feel free to ask me any question you have if you want to.
Cait the Cat
Well um, how do I spare myself self humiliation/idiocy in this introduction...

Oh I know.

Hey there, my name is Cait. I was lured in here by Little Washu. (Seeing I technically know her) I enjoy drawing, singing, and ranting among other things. I enjoy about all genres except rap.
SaMaster14
Hey I'm new!

Well Hey, I'm SaMaster14:

I'm 14 years old. I live in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, a couple of blocks away from the playboy mansion ^.^ and I go on vacations A LOT, especially to Maui, Hawaii, we stay at the Grand Wailea hotel. I collect watches and my favorite is the Gold Tag Heuer my dad gave me about a year ago. I'm Jewish and the sports I play are: Water Polo, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, some football for fun, and I have been taking Tung-Su-Doe for about 10 years and I've been taking Wing Chun, Kung Fu for about 2 years. I love Rockman, Naruto, Bleach, Dot Hack, Inuyasha Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, and a bunch of other animes, mangas, games and the such. For Model kits and the kind, Zoids and transformers are my favorites! I hope I can make some friends here!! I also love cars a lot. My dad has a Mercedes CLS 500 coupe that I like and two of my brother in laws collect exotic cars.
Tombow
Welcome, winrys#1fan, and Malaika, and Cait the Cat, and SaMaster14!!
(and all other new friends who joined while I was away XDD)

Hope to see you around the board. ^^
nwslap12
Hi i'm new here, just joined 2day.
SaMaster14
Thanks for the welcome TomBow!

And welcome nwslap12
Edamame
Welcome to the board Nwslap2. We all hope that you enjoy your time here. If you would like please take a look at the Forum Rules and Guidelines along with the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum, which will tell you everything that you need to know about posting. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Be sure to have a great time!
nwslap12
thanks 4 the welcome
i love FMA!!!
Rika_chan
Hello^^

I´m 13 an I´m from hungary, living in germany(bavaria)

I like FMA, Psycho-horror Films/Animes(or whatever it is called) , speaking and cooking japanese, drawing, Photoshop and veeeeeeeeery loud music(I think I´m going to ruin my ears..XD)

Yeah...what now?__?

dunno^^

!!....sorry for my bad english...T.T.....

bye^^
Edamame
Welcome to the FMA Board Rika-Chan. I hope that you will have a fun time on the FMA board; we have a great deal of forums ranging from FMA related discussions to discussions about everyday. That is great to hear that you love to cook Japanese food-you will have to post some of your recipes for us. If you need help learning how this forum works and the proper way to post, please read the following threads: Forum Rules and Guidelines and The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

~If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great time.
-JM-
Hey all! I'm a huge FMA and anime fan from Finland, nice to meet you all. biggrin.gif
ladykylie
hi everyone. i'm new. and i LOVEEEEEEEEEE FMA smile.gif

<Welcome!! ^^ Moved the post here from "A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum" thread. ^^ 03/05/08 ~Tombow>
Tombow
Welcome, nwslap12, Rika_chan, -JM-, and ladykylie!!

Hope you will enjoy our board!! biggrin.gif
Redz
Hi people i'm Redz as you can see, i started reading the FMA manga a few days ago and i love it so far, so i decided to join this nice active looking board and hopefully i start becoming a regular here as i am on the other forums/boards i go to and visit.
SaMaster14
hey, welcome Redz! Hope you have fun here!
Redz
I sure hope i do.
chibi-envy
wats rong with it huh.gif
SaMaster14
What is wrong with what?

Oh and wasup Redz?
Fullmetal Kii
Hey there all, just registered here so I'm new happy.gif

Not new to forums but it's been a while since I've last chatted via one - I'm usually on msn though.

Anyway just felt like sayin' hi, I'm a big fan of FMA (I love Ed lol ) and here's hopin' to meetin' some new people!

x
Luv Ed
Hi

I joined this week
I'm from Sweden and I'm 18 years old
I go to a school and studies animal care
I love FMA and Ed! happy.gif
I love to write, draw, read manga and watch anime
I recently bought the 1st fma box for season 1, and tries to save up to the other 3. Oh dat erminds me; does anyone know what's on the last dvd box? for season 2?

SaMaster14
Sounds cool!

Welcome Luv Ed and Fullmetal Kii!
BaraXAkuma
Ello! I'm new, and I feel like I'm going to mess up some how, hopefully I won't. My name is Japanies Kanji, it means Rose Demon. I'm interested in everything japanies and I love anime. In FMA I like Ed and Al, exspecialy when Ed goes crazy cause someone called him short. I'm only 11, but will be turning 12 in May. One of my fav animes is Naruto, because the Akatsuki are in it, and another is FMA of course. Inuyasha got me started in anime, go INU! Well, thats all.
SaMaster14
Hey, welcome BaraXAkuma.
BaraXAkuma
Thanks for the welcome! :3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.