Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
plue444
hi. i just joined today. i really like to watch anime and fma is one of my favorites. and i really hope that i'll have fun here.
oh and i have a quick question, umm is it free to register and keep an account here?
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Plasmajosh and plue444 happy.gif!! Well first off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
--
~*Josh: I'm good, how are you?
--
~*plue: It is free to have an account here, theres no charges happy.gif!
Tombow
Hi Counteredge Alchemist, and Plasmajosh from Auckland, new Zealand, and plue444, WELCOME to the board!! Glad you all decided to join our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

@Counteredge Alchemist - I'm glad you did not delete our link!! We have lots of forums aside from FMA Discussion forums, including General Anime forum with Kenshin thread. biggrin.gif

@Plasmajosh - Since you just watched FMA "Shambara" movie, we'd love to have you join discussions in FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum!! And, we have a thread for Scar and Scar's brother fans!! also. biggrin.gif And, if you feel like, please post on FMA roadcasting in the world and let us know if you get any FMA anime on TV in New Zealand!!

@plue444 - Like ~Edward~Elric~Fan~ said, it's free to have accounts here and post and have fun with us! (Though, only one account per person, and don't make multiple accounts just because it's free, please? Because, it's against the board rules. ^^) biggrin.gif

We have a variety of FMA, AND non-FMA discussion forums on our board. The links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page.
We'd love to see your posts for Scar and your other fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum (but, be careful with Spoilers!! ^^), and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! And, if you are currently following FMA on TV, you can add your opinion on the episode after watching it on Talk back threads.

And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum. You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.
Or, for a game fans, please join our discussions in General Game forum, or for FMA games, in FMA game forum!! And, find out more about the music you heard in FMA in FMA Music forum!!
Or, check out nice FMA pics in our FMA Image Gallery, and if you like one of our talented signature makers to create some custom made sig, visit FMA board Sig Shop Directory thread.

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum. They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, I think this problem is fixed, but in case any of you are still having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you will all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Funderful - Welcome back!! I remember you!! ^^
If you like, you can post on Welcome back thread and let others know you are back! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You're awesome with your nice welcome posts!! happy.gif
Emily_BrokenAngel
Whoa!!! Many members!!!
This site is getting veeeery popular!!! ^^
Ok now, here I come:
Sparrow, Dark Hangyakusha, jacksparrow589, endless_oblivian (Sounds like the spell of Gilderoy of Harry Potter XD nice username), edwardandalphonsearemysoxs (lol original username XD), Counteredge Alchemist, Plasmajosh and plue444

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
I suggest you to visit our Gallery
Specially the Edward Elric gallery happy.gif
Oh, and if you´re bored or you´re angry, come and visit our Graphically Altered Pictures gallery, I´m pretty sure that you´ll laugh till you die X)

But the most important..... HOPE YOU MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE!!!
MrsAlphonseElric
Hi everyone I'm MrsAlphonseElric, or you guys can just call me Lauren tongue.gif

I really like Fullmetal Alchemist, it's my favourite anime, and I love Al, he's the greatest :3
I found this site a while ago but I didn't bother getting an account, but now I decided to get an account, and I'm sure I'll really like it here.

Catch Ya Later! happy.gif
~~Lauren
Edamame
Hey Lauren! Welcome to the board. You are definetly in the right place if FMA happens to be your favourite anime- We are all big fans of both the anime and the manga here. Before you begin posting I reccomend checking out The Forum Rules (a must read) and A Begginer's Guide to Foru Decorum which will tell you everything you need to know about proper posting. If you are having trouble using the "Add Reply" button please check out the following thread: Can't Use the ADDREPLY buttton?. You might want to check out the Character Discussion forum to see if they have any interesting threads about Alphonse. Hope you have fun!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board MrsAlphonseElric (Lauren) happy.gif!! First please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
misha-san
Hello!!!!!!! I'm misha-san !!
I loved this site its really awesome!! especially the forums, when i saw them I just HAD to post my theories of FMA in there! I love FMA its the best manga everr!! And Al is so cute biggrin.gif
Very nice to meet all of you!!
Artixte
Welcome!Hope you have a lovely time here! I'm Nikki! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board misha-san happy.gif!! Its very nice meeting you too! Well first off to get you started please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Pyre Alchemist
Hey! Ive heard a lot of talk that Roy mustang is from Xing. Is that true? Some people think so while others disagree. Does anybody know!!!??? ohmy.gif P.S Roy Is AWESOME!!! tongue.gifI love love love FMA. I've been on this site for a while but was never really involved with the discussion boards. i am a HUGE fan of th wonderful Roy mustang. And Riza too so I am obviously a Royai fan!! WOOHOO ROYAI!!! laugh.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Pyre Alchemist!! [I'm not quite sure about that, but I agree that Roy is awesome tongue.gif]. First please look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Oh and you can talk about Royai here.
Winry.
hiya.

I found this site by accident on google, and yeah. I decided to join. I don't know if I can really fit in, because I've only seen a few episodes of the anime, and only the dubbed one on AdultSwim (I don't care for subtitles anyway, so meh)

I found the picture in my avatar on google, so if you drew it or know the person who drew it and want me to take it off or something just PM me about it...

and somebody else made my signature for me.

... I hope somebody reads this >_>
.David
Hi, Im David. I really Don't Have the effort to write abuot myself, but ill try...

I own the series and the movie, ive also made a couple AMV's.
I'm a big fan i guess.
Well on the other hand, I like sports; I play tennis. Im also a High Moderate Graphic Designer (That rank was given to me by a pro..)
Im also learning Self Defense Martial Arts and i go to the pool like every week of my life..
I hope to meet all of you and Every1 welcomes meH!!!

so Hi, once again. smile.gif
*~Tanixy H. E.~*
Etto... hi ^^ i'm Tanixy, and i love FMA and Ouran!! X3 i hope make friends owo
but... i never present me after ^^U
so.... its all >___> i think

BYE BYE no KISS
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Winry., .David, and *~Tanixy H. E.~*!! You 3 should take a look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<those are a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members [oh and mods are always great to ask if you are having a problem with your profile page.] wink.gif!!! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Please click this link if you -->Can't use AddReply Button?

~*Winry.: Its great to see you found the site that way. Most of the other people here have too, just like me tongue.gif. And I'm sure you'll fit in with everyone. We all are friendly here, so I don't think that would be a problem. Love your sig smile.gif!!
--
~*.David: Hiya, its nice to hear you like Tennis. I play it a lot when I have free time. And wow, your a High Moderate Graphic Designer. Thats really cool!
--
~**~Tanixy H. E.~*: I like Ouran too happy.gif. I hope you make great friends here!!
Kai13
~ Started Reading Fma Manga 1 Week Ago biggrin.gif ~

Hello. I´m new here. I´m Kai13, I´m from Portugal.

I started reading FMA Manga 1 Week ago, I´ve already read the first 2 Mangas, I love it.

never tought I´d like so much of reading Mangas, FMA was the first ever Manga I ´ve read, I´ll buy lots of Mangas for sure.
Reta McClain
Hi and welcome to the board Kai13 but I think this is wrong place for this. I suggest you go to introduce yourself at the Newcomers thread.

fuyu
FMA's your first, eh? You picked a great title to start with! I've been reading manga for years now, and FMA's one of the best, methinks. Enjoy~! biggrin.gif

<Merged thread. ~ Tombow>
Kai13
Hello everyone!
I´m Kai13, more known as Kai in portuguese fóruns (Nintendo DragonBall, Pokémon...). I´m 15, I´m portuguese, and i´m a girl.

I started reading Mangas 1 week ago, when I bought my 3rd manga (but the first to read), Full Metal Alchemist Vol.1. I bought yesterday Vol.2, but I already read it sad.gif .

My first Mangas were Detective Conan vol.26 and 37, but I haven´t read them yet.

Hope you understand my english, I´m afraid that you don´t understand it, because I´m portuguese.

I love Full Metal Alchemist, next Friday, I´m going to buy Full Metal Alchemist Action figures biggrin.gif , I could have bought one today (Roy Mustang), I saw 1 in a Videogames store, but I didn´t bought it because my grandmother was with me dry.gif

In the same Videogames Store I saw "Full Metal Alchemist Dual Simpathy" for the Nintendo DS (which I own and love), is it worth it?? I want to buy it, but is too expensive, here in Portugal the normal price for Nintendo DS games is 40€, and the game was 50€ (it was the US version, that´s why!), but, since its Full metal, I might buy it.

If you like, you can visit my blogs:

www.whitekai.blogspot.com
www.jogosdakai.blogspot.com

Tomorow or so, I´ll post something about FullMetal Alchemist in english so that you can understand it, is the 2nd blog that I wrote.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Kai13. First please look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

--

~*Kai13: Its cool to hear you are portuguese, I actually have a friend thats half portuguese. She moved to Tennessee about 2 years ago, so I talk to her often when I go on vacation. And don't worry about your english. I could understand what you said, so thats all that matters happy.gif. Hope you make tons of friends!
Lin Yao
Hey! I'm kinda new...

I just haven't been here in a while. Sorry. Heh...

Anyways, FMA RULEZ!!!!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Well then welcome back Lin Yao happy.gif!! To get you started, here is the link to the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

JigokuHana
huh.gif Hm...I'm not a real NEWCOMER, but I haven't introduced myself yet, so here I go! tongue.gif

Hiya, everyone! I LOVE FMA!!! YAY!!! Else I wouldn't be on here. smile.gif

My (real) name is Rachael, I'm 17 (turning 18 in late september), going to college soon, & I absolutely LOVE/ADORE drawing and cartoons/anime. cool.gif

I hope we all can be friends. rolleyes.gif (One way to do that is check out my deviantArt & YouTube sites.)
DjRoy
Yey!

Hey guys. This is just a new avatar of mine.
I was the former Roy Jr. wink.gif (If some of you do remember... sad.gif )

Wow...so much has changed.... :')

Due to stupid reasons...I lost my data.
I can't remember my password or log -in name. Harhar.

I guess I'm back to being a newbie. Well...that doesn't mean I'm a newbie.
Err...then what am I? biggrin.gif

I miss my forum family. I miss the discussions. I miss the debates. I miss the flames.
Welcome me back guys!

Celduin
I am very new here and have no idea what to do hehe. SO i am testing stuff out. This site i must say is Truly amazing. I love it tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Lin Yao
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Aug 17 2007, 03:26 PM) *
Well then welcome back Lin Yao happy.gif!! To get you started, here is the link to the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Thanks! I hope to stay here for a long time!!!!
Tombow
Oh!! Lots of new people! Awesome!! ^^ Nice to meet you all!! biggrin.gif

Hi MrsAlphonseElric, and misha-san, and, Pyre Alchemist, and Winry., and .David, and *~Tanixy H. E.~*, and Kai13 from Portugal, and Lin Yao, and JigokuHana, and Celduin, WELCOME to the board!! Glad you all found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

We have a variety of FMA, and non-FMA discussion forums on our board. The links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page.
We'd love to see your posts for Ed, Al, Roy, and your other fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum (but, be careful with Spoilers!! ^^), and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! And, if you are currently following FMA on TV, you can add your opinion on the episode after watching it on Talk back threads.
And, for all your FMA manga fans, hope you will join our discussions in FMA manga forum!!

And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum. You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.
Or, for a game fans, please join our discussions in General Game forum, or for FMA games, in FMA game forum!! And, find out more about the music you heard in FMA in FMA Music forum!!
Or, check out nice FMA pics in our FMA Image Gallery, and if you like one of our talented signature makers to create some custom made sig, visit FMA board Sig Shop Directory thread.

@MrsAlphonseElric - Your fanarts are so cute!! Hope to see many more of your posts!! ^^

@misha-san - Have did you like chapter 74? I would love to hear your theory on Chapter 74 Spoiler Party thread!!. biggrin.gif

@Pyre Alchemist - Since you are a big fan of Roy, and you like Riza and Royai, if you'd like, stop by on Royai thread where they talk about Roy, Riza, Royai, and FMA, and it's one of the most active Character Discussion threads on our board! biggrin.gif

@Winry. - FMA s back on Adult Swim, so you can catch many more of exciting FMA episodes!! And, we have many non-FMA discussions!! Please stay with us and have fun!! happy.gif

@.David - Your graphic designs are amazing! If you'd like, join many other of our talented sig makers with their Sig Shops, and open your own Sig Shop thread in Fanworks forum!! ^^

@*~Tanixy H. E.~* - Welcome to the discussion forum part of our board!! We also have many fans who like Ouran Highschool Gost Club. biggrin.gif Hope to see you rpost there, and all around the board!! ^^

@Kai13 - Nice to have a FMA manga fan from Portugal!! If you like, you can read English version of FMA manga through our board!! (Currently up to chapter 72)
Simply click on Manga on the Left side menu on this page, and that would take you to our FMA manga Online Viewer. (Read only, no download. ^^)

@Lin Yao - You came to the right place, IMO!! ^^ Hope to see many more of your posts!! biggrin.gif

@JigokuHana - Isn't chapter 74 amazing?? I'm so excited about this chapeter. ^^

@Celduin - Hope you will find many many fun stuff on our board!! ^^

@DjRoy - Welcome back!! Of course I remember you!! You are back just in time for Royai Summer Festival on Royai thread!! See you there!! biggrin.gif

The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum. They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, I think this problem is fixed, but in case any of you are still having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you will meet many new friends, and have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You're simply awesome!! I've been having slow Web connection problem. I'm so glad you're here!! happy.gif

@Emily_BrokenAngel and Edamame - Nice to see you!! Missed you guys here!! ^^

@XxWanderfullPursonxX - Nice to see your welcome post here!! Please post more!! ^^
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board JigokuHana, Celduin, and DjRoy!! Its nice to see so many new people join happy.gif. First please take a look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

--
Thanks! I hope to stay here for a long time!!!!

~*Lin Yao: You're very welcome smile.gif. And that is good to hear!
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You're simply awesome!! I've been having slow Web connection problem. I'm so glad you're here!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Its no problem really, I like welcoming everyone happy.gif. But thanks for saying that!
Causmicfire
Hi! I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to join. I had been trying to watch the entire series of FMA anime for about 3 years, due to it's late night airings and my working/going to school it wasn't until last summer that I finally watched it all the way through from start to end, and then I moved on to the manga, because I am a firm believer in "the book's always better than the movie", and I fell in love with it.

I'm 21, and am currently working my way through school in hopes of becoming a teacher in the not too far off future.
Tombow
@Causmicfire - WELCOME to our board!! I'm glad you finally decided to join us!! biggrin.gif
I know, I know, we already met on Royai thread, and in FMA manga forum, but this is my official "welcome to the board"!! ^^
Since you have seen whole FMA anime series also, I would love to read your posts with your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum also.
Also, I'm looking forward to reading many of your awesome fanfics in Fanfics sub-forum!!

And, just in case you haven't done so yet, please make sure to visit:

Hope to see many of your posts around the board!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Causmicfire happy.gif! First please take a look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. As Tombow has already posted. After please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

aredhel
hello, I'm new here *waves her hand*
I'm a 18 years old girl from Poland and I'm a big fan of FMA.
... nice to meet you all ^^
The Hawkeye Alchemist
Yeah I'm new. I know, my name is so exciting and unoriginal. I couldn't think of anything at the time, so I combined the names/titles of my two favorite characters: Riza and Roy. XD

Other than that, I'm fairly new to FMA. I only got done watching all 51 episodes+the movie like 3 weeks ago. And I'm not even half way through reading the manga yet. I'm just a normal 17 year old who likes to draw, read, write, nature photography, science, etc. I am a pretty boring person.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board aredhel, and The Hawkeye Alchemist happy.gif!! First please take a look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

~*aredhel: Nice to meet you! My dad's parents were born in Poland too.
--
~*The Hawkeye Alchemist: I like your username, its cool! And you don't seem like a boring person. You seem very enthusiastic and lively! Its nice you joined!
Mrs.Spasaro
Hi, I'm laura. ^^ I hope that I get to know all of you better because I Srsly want to. I need Full Metal Alchemist friends. =3 Plus, I'm a Forum Addict. I have Myspace to, but I'll post that where posts are due. I haven't read the rules, but I will soon. I just don't have anytime at the moment, and I just wanted to say Hi on my first day of being a member. I must Complete-o My El Spanish Homework. =( But I hope that I'll soon call a lot of you my friends. :3
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Well welcome to the board Mrs.Spasaro (Laura) biggrin.gif!! (Sorry I didn't see your post earlier) To get you started, here is the link to the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

~*Laura: If you ever want to talk to me just PM me. I'd love to be your friend smile.gif!
Mrs.Spasaro
Awesome, A response! But, I'll read the rules pretty soon. I moderate a forum, so the rules probably aren't so different. ...Right? And, Gotta throw it out there but... I hate when the L is capitalized in my name. ^^; Lowercase L is for the win in my name.
OzmodiusNC
Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Im Mike...Im not sure what else to say, other than Im probably in the top 1% of the age bracket of this site. tongue.gif Anyway, I will try not to earn n00b status...and if I go astray, someone please steer me back on the right course.

Thanks.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board OzmodiusNC (Mike) biggrin.gif!! To get you started, here is the link to the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

~*OzmodiusNC: We'll help, don't worry happy.gif!
--
~*Mrs.Spasaro: I will try and remember all of that laura. BTW, not all rules are the same. Most forums have different rules cause of the mods/people who made the forum. [All people have different ideas for their boards tongue.gif] So just follow them and you should be good wink.gif!
Tombow
Hi aredhel from Poland, and The Hawkeye Alchemist, and Mrs.Spasaro, and OzmodiusNC, WELCOME to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

We have a variety of FMA, and non-FMA discussion forums on our board. The links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page.
We'd love to see your posts for Ed, Al, Roy, and your other fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum (but, be careful with Spoilers!! ^^), and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! And, if you are currently following FMA on TV, you can add your opinion on the episode after watching it on episode 1 - 51 talk back discussion threads. And, if you had seen the FMA movie also, please visit our FMA movie forum and join the discussions there!!
And, find out more about the music you heard in FMA in FMA Music forum!!
Or, check out nice FMA pics in our FMA Image Gallery
And, for all your FMA manga fans, hope you will join our discussions in FMA manga forum!!

@aredhel - Nice to have a FMA fan from Poland!! Do you have FMA anime broadcasting in Poland? If so, could you post the information on FMA broadcasting in the world thread? And, I see you like drawing!! If you'd like, you can post your FMA/non-FMA fanarts on this Multi-artist FMA/non-FMA fanart thread, or if you have FMA fanart also, then you can open a thread to post all your fanarts in our Fanart sub-forum also. biggrin.gif

@The Hawkeye Alchemist - If you'd like, please post your poetry on our Poetry thread, or post your photography stuff on Photography thread. And, if you like reading and writing, visit our Fanfics sub-forum!! And, if you are a Roy Riza and/or Royai fan, please come to Royai thread and enjoy the Royai goodness with us!! biggrin.gif

@Mrs.Spasaro - I'm a big fan of LOTR movies also. We have Lord of the Rings thread, too!!

@OzmodiusNC - Hooray for "upper 1%"!! biggrin.gif Please check out this thread. Yap, we even have a 50 years old young lovely former librarian as our member also!! And, many members are of U.S. legal drinking age, too. IMO they make this board nicely balanced!! Glad to have you with us!!

Or, just for fun, we have many fun game thread in Spam Central forum, or if you like roleplaying, join any of the roleplaying threads in our Roleplay forum. ^^

Hope you all have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
emilie
Hi, hi.gif I'm new
Twilightz
Hello, emilie! happy.gif Welcome to the board!

As a newcomer you should read The Forum Rules and the The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. They're very important and useful so please make sure to check them out.

If you have any questions, you can post them here. We'll be glad to help. happy.gif

Have fun and feel free to explore the board! biggrin.gif
Red-Dragon89
Hey all. I'm Thomas. smile.gif
Tombow
Hi emilie and Red-Dragon89, WELCOME to our board!!
Glad you two found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if you two are FMA anime fan, or fMA manga fan, or both, or which FMA character you like, or what other interests you have, but... we have a variety of FMA, and non-FMA discussion forums on our board. The links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page.

We'd love to see your posts for Ed, Al, or any other your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum (but, be careful for Spoilers!! ^^), and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! And, if you are currently following FMA on TV, you can add your opinion on the episode after watching it on episode 1 - 51 talk back discussion threads. And, if you had seen the FMA movie also, please visit our FMA movie forum and join the discussions there!!
And, find out more about the music you heard in FMA in FMA Music forum!!
Or, check out nice FMA pics in our FMA Image Gallery
And, if you are FMA manga fan, hope you will join our discussions in FMA manga forum!!

Or, just for fun, we have many fun game threads in Spam Central forum. ^^

Also, as mentioned by Twilightz, please make sure to visit:

Hope to see your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
Chevaliere
Hello there!! I'm new here!! I came from a country in Southeast Asia. Hope to be enjoy here!!
Tidusu
Hello everyone. Call me Tidusu. Unless you actually know me by Digidestern, in which case, who are you and where did we met? XD Lets see, I live in Wichita, KS. Lovely how all good events don't happen here. rolleyes.gif I like anime, d'uh. I like art, using the computer, rock music, and going to anime cons. I don't know what else to say, so you can ask me question. happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Well, well, I am gone for a week and I couldn't welcome you all.

So let me do so now:
Welcome to the board emilie, Red-Dragon89 (Thomas), Chevaliere, and Tidusu biggrin.gif!! To get you all started, here is the link to the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Rhynd
Greetings, joined a few weeks ago, but haven't really gotten around to posting anything until now.

I am a twenty year old male with interests that include - but is not limited to - friends, films, gaming, comics, fantasy, writing,politics and history. Probably left out a lot of things now, but don't want to start a whole essay either.

Anyway, looking forward to speaking to you all. wink.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Rhynd!! Glad to see you came here first before posting. So first off please take a look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After you do so please have fun posting, and uploading images onto the Gallery biggrin.gif!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.