Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tombow
Hi Hanae Mai, and hoopla, and Stranger..., and Electricity Alchemist, welcome to our board!!
Glad you all found our board!! Nice to have you with us!!

@Hanae - Nice name!! ^^ We have our Manga viewer for English scanlated FMA. We use ZOMGFT version, and IMO that has translations that are more faithful to the raw than some other versions. Check it out.

@hoopla - We have FMA Music forum. We can't post links to those music download sites, but if someone has songs maybe they can share with you by PM. ^^

@Stranger - Lucky for you to got ot Japan for 2 months!! ^^
BTW, do you have the FMA anime broadcasting in Netherlands?? Please post on FMA Broadcasting in the World thread, and tell us if your country has (or had in the past) any FMA anime broadcasting!!

@Electricity Alchemist - Please be careful "messing" with electiricity.. biggrin.gif

I see most of you are already getting around the board well. Nice start!! biggrin.gif
We'd love to see more of your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
And, for FMA managa fans, hope to see your posts in FMA manga forum!!
And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in, non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum, where you can find Kenshin anime, Naruto manga, and many more threads!!
You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.

And, if you like reading & writing, or drawing, check out out Fanfics and Fanart sub-forums!!

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum.
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, in case any of you are having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope to see many more of your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Thank you for making all these nice welcoming posts!! happy.gif
@Edamame - Glad you're back!! Nice to see your welcome post again!! ^^
@Nathaniel - Nice to see your welcome post here!! biggrin.gif
fma!
HAI PEOPLE!
What up?
Edamame
Hey FMA! , welcome to the forum! I know that you will have a great time here. It looks like you have already made some posts, but I would suggest checking out all the important links to the forum rules and guidelines. This forum rules are a must read: Forum Rules!. The Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum will explain to you everything you will ever want to know about proper posting. I also suggest checking out some of the cool links that one of our wonderful moderators Tombow has posted. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Have fun!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board FMA! happy.gif!! Edamame has already posted the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. Those are the 2 important things to read first before posting on the threads! After looking it over, please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
Shinwa
Hi, I'm Shinwa, nice to meet you all

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing, so if I'm wrong, please forgive me. >< I hope I'm going to enjoy this forum, it seems to be really interesting ^^

I live in Canada and I've started to read FMA since.. I dont-remember-when. (FMA's my first manga) I'm also reading Fruits Basket, Ranma, Evangelion, Vampire Knight, HunterxHunter and I'm planning to read Death Note, Bleach, Hikaru No Go, DN Angel, etc. later. I love to draw (even if I'm not really good) and watch dramas.

Please don't bite me biggrin.gif I'm sure you'll see my posts very soon!!

Shinwa

Vash_the_Gunslinger
We don't bite...hard.
That One Dude
Hello and welcome to the forums Shinwa! Check out the Forum Rules and Beginners Guide To Forum Decorum and when you're done, have fun posting!
If you have any questions, Tombow is one of the best people to ask. smile.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Shinwa, you are doing the right thing on coming, and introducing yourself first. Then we can guide you for what you can, and can't do on this board wink.gif! Its cool to hear you live in Canada, cause my bf lives there too happy.gif!! Okay, now Nathaniel has already posted the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. Those 2 threads should tell you all you need to know about this site, and how to work everything. Also if you Can't use AddReply Button?, just click that link, and it should tell you what you need to know! After all of that please have fun posting, and uploading images on the board happy.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me, or one of the other board members wink.gif. Or even as Nathaniel said, Tombow is a great help, and hes a mod so he can answer any, and many of your ?'s smile.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay biggrin.gif!!
Rune Wolfe
Hello everyone. Even though i joined some time ago, I don't know much about the site.
FMA was one of the first animes I've ever seen, so I looked this site up. I hope someone will help me out with a few questions I have about this site and FMA.
I also read and watch Bleach, Naruto, Hellsing, Hikaru No Go, Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT, GetBackers, Yu-Gi-Oh (manga only,) Samurai Deeper Kyo, One Piece, etc.
I also hope to make at least a few friends here.
Kari_Neko
hi people I'm new and I'm bored half to death in this country where they don't speak English and I wanted to introduce my self.I'm Kari Neko one of Little Washu's best friends she told me about it here so here I am.
Twilightz
Hello, Rune Wolfe and Kari_Neko! Welcome to the boards! biggrin.gif

First of all, please read The Rules and The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. They are useful for newcomers, so be sure to check 'em out. ^^

The forum was updated very recently and it has a new look. If you don't like the current skin, scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see a skin selector. You can pick the old skin there. smile.gif

Happy posting, explore the forum and check out the gallery! happy.gif

@Rune Wolfe - Feel free to ask your questions here, we would love to help. happy.gif
Kari_Neko
thanks for the welcome twilightz and I'll go look at the rules and stuff.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Rune Wolfe, and Kari_Neko happy.gif!! Hey Kari, aren't you on the Narutards board too? Cause I'm Sasuke_Itachi_Uchiha there. And Rune, you can ask any, and all ?'s here. We will all help with what we can wink.gif! Twilightz has already posted the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. Thats what you should read to know what you need to know around this board. After doing so please have a fun time posting, and uploading images onto the board!!

Ps: Again if you 2 need any help, or have any ?'s please ask them here. And we will try to help however we can! Thanks for joining the FMA forums, and enjoy your stay biggrin.gif!!
Rune Wolfe
thank u both.
*secret*
[font="Georgia"][/font][size="2"][/size][color="#000080"][/color]sad.gif damn im an old gal compared to all of you laugh.gif

BUT i cant help but love these shows laugh.gif
Naivete
Hey *secret*! Welcome to the boards! =D
To make sure you don't get virtually killed here by a mod, please read the Rules. Follow them and you're safe.
And also, because it simply makes life easier, I advise you read A Guide to Forum Decorum .
Kay, have fun here. ^^
[/font][size="2"][/size][color="#000080"][/color]sad.gif damn im an old gal compared to all of you laugh.gif

I think you're supposed to put the text between the [size="2"] and the [/ size].
wink.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board *secret*!! If you do all of the things that baKa-neKoh has said you will be on the right track. So after reading the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum, have fun posting and uploading images onto the board biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me, or one of the other board members wink.gif. Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay happy.gif!
Tombow
Hi fma!, and Shinwa from Canada, and Rune Wolfe from Louisville, KY, and Kari_Neko, and *secret* from Australia, WELCOME to the board!!
Glad you decided to join our board!! Nice to meet you!! biggrin.gif

@fma! - We have Death Note and Bleach threads also. Hope to see your posts there!! smile.gif

@Shinwa - Nice to have another FMA manga fan!! Please join our discussions in FMA Manga forum!! Also, if you like, post your FMA and other fanarts on Multi-artist Fanart thread, (or open a thread to post all your fanart collection,) in FMA (and some other) fanart sub-forum!! ^^

@Rune Wolfe - You can post questions on posting on our board here, (or on Question thread if you feel comfortable ^^) and we'll do our best to answer your questions!! smile.gif

@Kari_Neko - Yap, we already met.. ^^ Looks like you are already making a nice start!! biggrin.gif

@*secret* - We have more "older" FMA fans on our board, too!! We have many who are in early 20's also. ^^ Also, check out our Older (25 and above) fans! thread for more "mature" fans on our board!! biggrin.gif

I see most of you are already getting around the board well!! If you get lost, you can see the links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page. smile.gif

We'd love to see more of your posts for Ed and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum. You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.

The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum. They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you will make many friends, and have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~, and Edamame, and Vash, and Nathaniel, and Twilightz, and baKa-neKoh: Nice welcome posts!! Please keep up!! happy.gif
*secret*
thanks all for the help thats awesome biggrin.gif and what i meant is that im old but you all make me feel younger laugh.gif
Precis
Gosh, I never know what to write in these newbie threads X.x

Ah... well, I'm pretty new around this forum. I'm supposed to introduce myself, right? XD
The name's Mel (short for Melanie), I'm from New Zealand, I love anime and manga (I'm a huge Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note fan), and I play a lot of video games in my spare time, mainly RPGs or action/adventure games... I like drawing, though I'm not so great at it... yeah, I think that's pretty much it. I'm not really an exciting person o_0
Flying Star Alchemist
I would like to say hello. I am a fan of FMA (obviously). I am also a fan of a small handfull of other anime's and manga's. One in particular is Keroro Gunso. But since this is a place about FMA I shouldn't be going to in depth about it right now. Anyways, I am an artist and I hope to display some of my drawings. My location is in the US of A. I am a gamer (can't wait for Super Smash Bros Brawl and Halo 3) but I am mainly a Nintendo Junkie. Well I guese that is all about myself. So as I said befor hello!
That One Dude
Hello and welcome to the forums Flying Star Alchemist and Precis! Make sure you read the Rules and The Beginer's Guide to Forum Decorum! If you have any questions, one of the best people to ask is Tombow, kay? Have fun on the forums!
Ailuro
Lol. New people. How rad.

;D

Welcome, newbsters, to the F-MA boards. I'm one of the mods who try to keep the peace. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I've been feeling rather merciful lately.
Carnal Malefactor
Oh, so you're replying to their PM inquiries, but not mine? How fair of you. dry.gif

[skulks away, muttering]
Aki Elric
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i am new here and i need friends. please. blink.gif
That One Dude
Hello and welcome to the forums Aki Elric! Please make sure you read the Rules aswell as The Beginer's Guide to Forum Decorum. Have fun on the forums, hope you meet lots of people and make lots of friends! biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Precis, Flying Star Alchemist, and Aki Elric!! First off start on reading the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum, as Tombow and Nathaniel posted. That will help you to know everything about the board, that you need to know! After please have fun posting and uploading images onto the board happy.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA and enjoy your stay!

~*Aki Elric: If you want you can add me, or just send me a PM if you want to talk.
Tombow
@*secret* - Glad we make you feel younger!! happy.gif

Hi Precis from New Zealand, and Flying Star Alchemist, and Aki Elric, WELCOME to the board!! Glad you found out board!! Nice to have you with us!!

@Precis - I see you are already getting around very well in the forums!! keep up with nice postings!! ^^

@Flying Star Alchemist - Hope to see your posts with your fanarts in our Fanart sub-forum!! If you have some FMA arts, then you can open a thread to post all your (FMA and non-FMA) fanarts, or, you can post yours on Multi-artists threads, like this one. ^^

@Aki Elric - We are your friendly guides, and if you have questions about our board, you can post here and ask us!! biggrin.gif

Some of you are already getting around the board very well!! If you get lost, you can see the links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page. smile.gif

We'd love to see more of your posts for Ed and Envy and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum. You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.

The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum. They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

Hope you will make many friends, and have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
jacksparrow589
Hi. I'm jacksparrow589 (or Jack, if you must), as you've gathered. Don't let the name fool you- I'm a girl. I just couldn't think of anything else to put for my username. (Feeling pretty not creative, here.) I'm from the western part of the U.S. I don't really do icons or signatures, mostly 'cause I don't know how... much to my embarassment. I guess I should read up on that.

I love anime and manga, and my friend got me hooked on FMA about two years ago. I decided to join because... well... the discussions I've seen look very interesting. Oh, and I like FMA- did I mention that? wink.gif

I guess I should mention what specifically I like about FMA. Well, for starters, pairings. Roy and Riza, Edward and Winry. Those are the two that I ship with no exception. Most other characters... well, I'm open to whatever pairing, except those who are already married, or were before one took off and the other died. I also like the message of the series. Lame, I know, but true. It made me think, a lot more than I usually do, and I already think quite a bit.

So, there you go. Me in relation to FMA. Um... yeah... not good at closing things up... Hi again, I guess and, um, please take me as I am?
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board jacksparrow589!! I think its a great username, I like it a lot! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members, and will help you with the icons and signature]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
jacksparrow589
Thank you very much! I'm glad you added the "Can't Use AddReply?" link. Without it, well, I'd be very perplexed as to what my computer is doing.

Now, off to (hopefully) create a signature!
Innocent-malice
hiya, I just joined today but i have been a fan of fma for two, three maybe four years. Its nice meeting you all! biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board endless_oblivian!! Its cool that you have liked FMA for that long! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
That One Dude
Hello and welcome to the forums endless_oblivion! Be sure to read the Rules and The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum, and most importantly, enjoy posting on the forums! happy.gif

EDIT: Aw, joo beat me to it... laugh.gif
edwardandalphonsearemysoxs
Heyy,
I'm new!! well...........yea!! i like to talk!! and stuff like that!! I'm a mini writer. Right now i right a lot of fanfics!! my name is ILOVEINUYASHAANDOTHERANIME if u like u can read them!!

XOXO CoUrTnEy XOXO
That One Dude
Hello and welcome to the forums edwardandalphonsearemysoxs! Be sure to read the Rules and The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum, enjoy posting on the forums! Check out the Fanfictions in the Fanworks section. happy.gif Have fun!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board edwardandalphonsearemysoxs!! Its nice to hear that you like to write, please post your fan-fics soon. I would love to read them and I bet everyone else would too happy.gif!! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edwardandalphonsearemysoxs @ Jul 25 2007, 04:59 PM) *
Heyy,
I'm new!! well...........yea!! i like to talk!! and stuff like that!! I'm a mini writer. Right now i right a lot of fanfics!! my name is ILOVEINUYASHAANDOTHERANIME if u like u can read them!!

XOXO CoUrTnEy XOXO

Oh, I can tell I'm gonna get along very well with this one. rolleyes.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Carnal Malefactor @ Jul 25 2007, 10:32 PM) *

Hey, she's a writer, maybe she can help you out with your book. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jul 25 2007, 05:45 PM) *
QUOTE(Carnal Malefactor @ Jul 25 2007, 10:32 PM) *

Hey, she's a writer, maybe she can help you out with your book. biggrin.gif

Spoken like a man wishing for another 2-week vacation...
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Carnal Malefactor @ Jul 25 2007, 10:47 PM) *
Spoken like a man wishing for another 2-week vacation...

I'm sure you would be joining me. Power abuse is a crime as well! THE PEOPLE WILL RISE UP!
Sparrow
Hello, everyone. ^.^ I'm Sparrow. Hope I'll have fun here, and maybe make a few friends as well. I've been a FMA fan for a long time, even if I'm not very far in the series. :]
Edamame
Hey Sparrow! Welcome to the board. I know that you are going to have a great time here, and meet a lot of cool people. Before posting I suggest that you read the forum Rules and the The Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum, which will tell you everything that you need to know about making proper posts. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away. Be sure to have fun.

-If you can not use the Add Reply button you might want to check out this thread: Can't Use the Add Reply Button?
Dark Hangyakusha
hey hi im new....i just started watching fullmetal a couple of weeks ago and i LOVE it!!!!!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Sparrow, and Dark Hangyakusha!! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

~*Sparrow: Hope you make lots of friends!!
--
~*Dark Hangyakusha: Glad to hear you found out about Fullmetal Alchemist. And I'm happy you decided to join FMA.
Tombow
Hi jacksparrow589 and endless_oblivian, and edwardandalphonsearemysoxs, and Sparrow, and Dark Hangyakusha, WELCOME to the board!!
Glad you all found our board!! Nice to meet you!! biggrin.gif

@jacksparrow589 - We already met on Royai thread!! XDD Glad you decided to join us!!

@endless_oblivian - I see you are a nice RPer!! ^^ If you like, please join us for FMA manga discussions also!!

@edwardandalphonsearemysoxs - Oh my, that's one of the longest nemes on our board!!
Can we call you with any short name?? biggrin.gif

@Sparrow, and Dark Hangyakusha - You are following FMA on TV now?? Aren't they exciting? ^^ Nice to have you with us!! happy.gif

Some of you are already getting around the board very well!! Very nice!!
For others, you can find the links to all our forums on our Discussion Forums Home page.

We'd love to see more of your posts for Ed and Roy and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum (but, be careful with Spoilers!! ^^), and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! And, if you are currently following FMA on TV, you can add your opinion on the episode after watching it on Talk back threads.

And, if you like reading and writing, check out our Fanfics sub-forum, and if you like drawing, you can post yours on this thread or, open a thread to post all your fanart in our Fanart sub-forum!!

And, I think this problem is fixed, but in case any of you are still having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

Hope to see many of your post around the board!! biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ and Nathaniel and Edamame - Thanks for making our new friends feel welcomed!! Please keep up!! happy.gif
Funderful
Well, I suppose I haven't been on here for a few monthes or so, but I feel the need to re-introduce myself as I joined at the peak of my short, hideous fantard days and most likely came off as a flaming n00b.

So, I'm back. Probably not for a terribly long amount of time, but here none the less. I'll most likely wander away once more within the next couple of weeks, so I wouldn't get the mob together just yet. L'see how it goes.
Counteredge Alchemist
Hey everyone :3 I'm new.

I've had this site on my bookmark list for a long while, but never bothered to check it out until I saw it while deleting bookmarks hehe. I decided to sign up to the forums (I was kinda amazed there was one for some reason) and also dust off my Photoshop to make my current signature specifically for this site. I'm a writer/rper/artist (kinda.. I draw...not so well) I'll post if it's requested though. Annnyyywaaay, I seee that you have an RP section... muahahah... tis be the time of havoc wreaking!

Counteredge OUT! *Salute*

*poof*
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Counteredge Alchemist!! And welcome back Funderful happy.gif!! Well first off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Plasmajosh
My name's Josh and i live in Auckland, New Zealand. How's it going?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.