Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
xxlittlebirdyxx
I'm 13 years old, female..
I live in Australia! GO AUZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First language English so...I understand it. O.o
Second - Italian
Third - Chinese
I love FMA. Great show!
Twilightz
Hey, xxlittlebirdyxx from Down Under! biggrin.gif Nice to get some members from there. ^^

Be sure to read The Forum Rules and The Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum. This may help you if you have problems with the ADDREPLY button. smile.gif

Happy posting and explore the site! Remember to check out our gallery. happy.gif

P.S: If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. ^^
.:cookie:.
QUOTE(Soiltary_alchemist14 @ Apr 2 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]524726[/snapback]
hey people just heard of this place *looks fun*

Ive heard of it too, but i was so nervous to join. But then i got the guts to join... AND IM GLAD I DID! =DDD

Ok, so... HI! Im .:cookie:. and im really glad i joined! Ive been obsessing over FMA for over 2 years now! I write fanfics, i read fanfics... WHOO! You can say im... well read XD Lol, jk jk...
Emily_BrokenAngel
Ok
mecha, Ceveri, xxlittlebirdyxx, .:cookie:.
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!
please follow the next links happy.gif
The Forum Rules
The Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum.

Gallery

Have fun!! and hope you make lots of friends here!!
Visit our Public Discussion Boards too!!
We have lots of plots to talk about!!

By the way, .:cookie:. I love the pic of your sig!!
From where did you get it?? *0*
Please PM ok??
Emily_BrokenAngel, Im trying to find that site where i found it, so give me some time. When i find it, ill PM you...
Razzy
Welcome to the board, .:cookie:.! happy.gif

Please be sure to read the forum rules. (Emily has already kindly posted the link for you.)

Here are the links to the FMA Anime Discussion and the FMA Manga Discussion, if you would like them.

I hope you enjoy your stay here! biggrin.gif
Thank you so much! ^^
Razzy
No problem! happy.gif
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. happy.gif
Alchemist_of_frost
hi
i'm 13, i go to wantirna college
i love anything anime and sci fi
Tombow
I have lots to catch up!! ^^

Hi Meleth from Finland, welcome, and Happy 18th Birthday!!
Also, Mariel Dragon from Germany, AnimeFantasy, and Little Miss Fallen One from UK, and Night Shadow Alchemist from UK, and DraTigeLion, and SwiftFeather, and suiryuu, and mecha, and xxlittlebirdyxx from Australia, and .:cookie:., and Alchemist_of_frost, welcome to the board!! Glad you all decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!!
And, welcome back Ceveri!! Glad you decided to come back!! Hope to see lots of your posts this time!! ^^

Hope to see you in a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums we have on our board!!
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.
And, we'd love to see your posts for all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! And, the FMA "Shambara" movie discussions in FMA Movie forum.
Or, check out the info on the songs you heard on FMA anime/movie in FMA Music forum!!
Also, if you can, please post on FMA Broadcasting in the World thread, and tell is if your country have (or had in the past) FMA anime on TV!!

And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manag in our General (as in, non-FMA) Anime froum General Manga forum, and much more!! You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga thresds directory.
Or, join us on Movies in 07!! for the talks about the latest movies, or on other TV show and movie threads, and much more in General Video forum!
And, if you like Roleplaying, we have a nice Role Play Community forum, and if your like wrting, and drawing, check out our Fanart sub-forum and Fanfics sub-forum also!!
Also, we have nice fun game threads in Spam Central forum. These game threads have many friendly posters, and they are nice place to make friends!!

Also, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

And, in case any of you are having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Twilightz, and ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, and Emily_BrokenAngel - Thank you so much for all your nice welcoming posts for our new friends!! happy.gif Please keep up!!
And.. Steel Heart Alchemist, and Lady Dragoon and Zachelle, and Amol, and Elise Elric, and Sharingan Serpent and others, thank you for making our new friends feel welcomed!! happy.gif
Nice to see your welcome posts here!! Please keep up!! ^^
Emily_BrokenAngel
No no, thanks to you Tombow happy.gif

Ok cookie thanks for the link!! laugh.gif

Alchemist_of_frost
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!
Hope you make friends and have fun smile.gif
Visit our Gallery
And be sure of read our: The Forum Rules
The Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum.

Hope you have fun here n_n
happy.gif

Youre very welcome!
Kenji
Let's see what I've missed...
OK...

Hello and WELCOME to Meleth from FinlandMariel Dragon from Germany, AnimeFantasy, Little Miss Fallen One from UK, Night Shadow Alchemist from UK, DraTigeLion, SwiftFeather, suiryuu, mecha, xxlittlebirdyxx from Australia, .:cookie:. and Alchemist_of_frost!!!!

As everyone has stated:
Welcome to the board!!

Glad to know there's a whole lotta welcome hosts while I'm away.... happy.gif
Kenni
Uhm... I really should check out the newbie-threads in a forum, bevor starting to write. That's just my old mistake. ^^'

Sooo. what about me? The day before yesterday was my birthday, so now I'm 19 years old. biggrin.gif I've just finished school a few weeks ago (I've passed my final exams with quite good marks) and now I'm trying to go to university to become a teacher. biggrin.gif
And I'm from germany. We have to learn english in school for at least 6 years. I've learned english for 9 years, because I went to the 13th class (the very last one). You can end school when you've finished the 10th class, but I made it to the 13th.
Well, I hope everyone can understand my somewhat bad school-english. >__<

I'm a huge manga/anime-Fan and FMA is my most favorite one. biggrin.gif

I hope to get along with all of you. ^-^
Kenji
Welcome Kenni from Germany.
Willkommen Kenni von Deutschland.

Make sure you read and fully understand The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and
The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum.

The FMA section is divided into two sections, FMA Anime Discussion forum and the FMA Manga Discussion forum.

For a change in preference, we have the General Anime thread and General Manga Thread for non-FMA anime discussion.

In case you are using Internet Explorer and having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any doubts regarding posting in our board and we will try our best to get you the most satisfying answer.

happy POSTING~
Tombow
Hello Kenni from Germany, welcome to our board!! And, happy 19th birthday, too!! happy.gif
I'm glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have a FMA fan from Germany!!

Do you have the FMA anime broadcasting in Germany?? Please post on FMA Broadcasting in the World thread, and tell us if your country has (or had in the past) any FMA anime broadcasting!!

I see you have already visited many forums on our board, and making many nice posts.. excellent start! And, I think your English is excellent!! ^^

Besides the anime and manga threads you already visited, we also have Ouran High School Host Club, and Getbackers, and Gravitation, and Tsubasa Chronicles, and Kenshin, and many more!!
You can find the list of links for your favorite (non-FMA) anime threads and manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga thresds directory. ^^

And, if your like wrting, and drawing, check out our Fanart sub-forum and Fanfics sub-forum also!!

Also, as Kenji has posted, (if you haven't done so yet) please make sure to visit:

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope to see many more of your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kenji and Emily_BrokenAngel - Nice welcome posts!! happy.gif
Kenni
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 19 2007, 04:27 AM) [snapback]553664[/snapback]
Hello Kenni from Germany, welcome to our board!! And, happy 19th birthday, too!! happy.gif

Thank you very much. ^-^

I'm glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have a FMA fan from Germany!!
This forum is a bit multicultural. I've noticed it when I visited the "Where are you orginally from?"-Thread. It's nice takling to Fans living on the other of th earth. Besides: FMA is not very popular here. v__v

I see you have already visited many forums on our board, and making many nice posts.. excellent start! And, I think your English is excellent!! ^^

I'm trying my best. biggrin.gif But I'm not used to write in English on keyboard. I'm sorry for tipping mistakes. When I notice them I'll use the edit-button.
And thanks for the compilemt. *blush*
In 13th grade we have to interpret and analye Shakespeare and such stuff (in our engish-lessons of corse, in german it's stuff like Goethe, Schiller and Lessing) but it's really different talking to people who are same age as you.
For example: In our exams, we are not allowed to write short forms like it's/don't/I'll/etc.

Hope to see many more of your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif

This board is a bit different from the ones I know, but I think it will work.
Thanks for your help and support. ^^ I'll visit some of the threads you've mentioned.

@ Kenji: Thanks to you too. ^^ And it's nice you welcomed me in german. laugh.gif
Heyate-the-cute1
hey every 1 what up? tongue.gif wink.gif happy.gif
Tombow
Hi Heyate-the-cute1, welcome to our board!!
Nice to have another FMA anime & manga fan!!
Yes, we have both FMA anime and manga forums, and more!!
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

We'd love to see your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in, non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum, where you can find Bleach anime, and Bleach manga, and Bleach Captain's poll, and Naruto anime, and Samurai Champloo, and many more threads!!
You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.

And, if you like Roleplaying, we have a nice Role Play Community forum also!!
Also, please make sure to visit:

And, in case any of you are having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

Hope you'll have a good time on our board!! biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Wow blink.gif...Well I have tons of new people to welcome tongue.gif. So here it goes:

Welcome to the board suiryuu [<good to know you know the rules already], mecha [I bet you will know everything there is to know about FMA on here happy.gif], Ceveri [welcome back to the board, glad to see you remembered to come back, and post some more], xxlittlebirdyxx [Australia is a cool place to live. Actually my first best friend lives there], :cookie:. [you have a hilarious avi, and a very cool sig pic biggrin.gif], Alchemist_of_frost [great avi, I love Roy. He's so cool, and cute tongue.gif], Kenni [Happy belated b-day!!..Wow blink.gif I love your sig pic, its awesome. Oh, and my moms parents grew up in Germany so its nice to see you know German too biggrin.gif.], and last but not least Heyate-the-cute1 [cute avi]. As you all heard millions of times before [from all my great friends] please be sure to read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [a must for all new members so no one gets into trouble tongue.gif]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images around the board happy.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members. Thank you all for joining FMA forums, and enjoy your stay biggrin.gif!!
Ice_Alchemist578
Hi! I'm new. I love Fullmetal I have the whole series on DVD and im up to date on the manga. I think its probably the best show ever. I love Roy and Riza they're my favorite couple! and yeah im 17 and live in the U.S
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Ice_Alchemist578 happy.gif!! Its nice to see you have the whole series of FMA, and are up to date on the manga [same with me]. First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
Tombow
Hi Ice_Alchemist578, welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have another FMA manga/anme fan!! biggrin.gif

Another Royai fan!! Please visit our Royai thread, the longest running FMA Character Discussion thread on our board!! ^^ And, we have many more interesting threads on FMA characters (both manga and anime) in FMA Character Discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!
Also, please post your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!! Or, find info about your fav FMA music in FMA Music forum!!
And, our FMA manga forum is very up to date, currently discussing the latest chapter on Chapter 72 Spoiler Party thread. We'd love to have your posts there!!

We also have many non-FMA forums. You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Also, as mentioned by ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum.
And, in case you are having a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful posting guide!!

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif
angels_gal
Hey all...thought I should be introducing myself. my name is angels_gal...I live in seattle, washington. you lot can find me lurking at the bronze which is a buffy the vampire slayer based board. I didn't get into FMA until last year. my dear cousin introduced it to me. and now i'm hopelessly obessed with it, for the mere reason that this show has opened my eyes a little bit and touched me.

Izumi's quote "Everything that lives has to die, that's the nature of the world and when the body returns to the soil flowers will be nourished and bloom. the soul impacts other souls and impacts other souls." was the only thing that allowed me to put my sorrows at rest after I found out that my dearly beloved kitty got hit by a car. I knew this somewhere deep down I knew that. but I just didn't want to believe. hehe. sorry LOL I know that's a bit of a long introduction. but ah.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board angels_gal [from Seattle Washington] happy.gif!! . First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif! Thanks for joining FMA, and enjoy your stay!! Can't use AddReply Button?
Emily_BrokenAngel
Ok WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!
Make lots of friends!!!
Have fun!
You will find pictures of Edo-chan in our gallery and if you´re fan of Alphonse, then check his own gallery!!! happy.gif
Or if you´re bored, then you can visit our Graphic Altered Pictures in the gallery
You will laugh, of that Im sure n.n

If you´re tired of seeing images, then visit our Public Discussion Boards (Actually, you are in now XD)
More things you will find in this wonderful site!!!! smile.gif
Ada Ross
Hello everyone!

Well, it's 2.20 am, I'm falling asleep and I decided that this was a good moment to register in the forum, xD. I've been watching the web since time ago, but I have never expected to introduce myself here. But I did, and I am here!

I'm a 17th girl who has just finished her high-school, and I'm supposed to go to the University in September. I really like manga/anime, and of course I LOVE FMA. That's why I am here, after all xD. I am from Spain, so I hope my English can be understood. I've been learning since I was seven years old, but English education is not very well here in Spain...

To sum up, I think this forum seems nice and I'll enjoy be here! ^^

Kisses!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Ada Ross [from Spain] happy.gif!! . First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

MIRANDAAA
OH HEY. I didn't see this. XD {btw, thank you Tombow~}

My name is miranda D; I come from the Northwest of the USA. I have joined because I am an FMA addict, however I have not been able to watch it lately ... long story. But I've watched nearly every episode, just not in the correct order. So I'm watching them over again IN ORDER 8D I'm working on reading the manga online though <3

I FALL ASLEEP IN HISTORY CLASS.
I probably fangirl too much over a fictional character >_>;
And I feel much better knowing I introduced myself XD
Naivete
Hey MIRANDAA! =D Welcome to the boards!
Okies, first thing's first- The Rules Read them, follow them and you most likely won't get banned. Simple. smile.gif
Having trouble with the way the forum works or just don't understand some of the terms we use? Drop by and read this thread.
I think you should already know everything so I'll just say happy posting! =D
Hey, I fall asleep in Science!!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board MIRANDAAA happy.gif!! Baka-nekoh has already posted to read the Rules, and The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so you should be set on knowing everything you need to know to follow this forum. I hope you have fun posting, and uploading images on the board!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members here wink.gif. Thanks for joining the FMA forums, and enjoy your stay happy.gif!! Can't use AddReply Button?
Emily_BrokenAngel
WELCOME TO THE SITE MIRANDAAA and Ada Ross happy.gif

Have fun and hope you make lots of friends n.n
You can visit our Gallery, I promise you that you will love it!! X)
Check the other Discussion Boards happy.gif
Maybe you could find something that you remember smile.gif
Tombow
Hi angels_gal from Seattle, Washington, and Ada Ross from Spain, and MIRANDAAA from Northwest of the USA, welcome to our board!! biggrin.gif
Glad you all found our board!! Nice to have you with us!!

@angels_gal - That was a touching story about your kitty!! I lost my kitty, too, so I think I kind of understand what you mean. ^^

@Ada Ross - Your English is very good!! ^^ Do you have the FMA anime broadcasting in Spain?? Please post on FMA Broadcasting in the World thread, and tell us if your country has (or had in the past) any FMA anime broadcasting!!

@MIRANDAAA - Adult Swim has just started airng FMA on TV again (started July 2) and they are airing it from episode 1 again. (Yay!!) Hope you can catch it in order this time!! ^^

We'd love to see your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
And, for FMA managa fans, hope to see your posts in FMA manga forum!!
And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in, non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum, where you can find Kenshin, and many more threads!!
You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum.

Hope you'll have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Emily_BrokenAngel and baKa-neKoh and ~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Nice welcome posts!! happy.gif
Prince the Ripper
After looking around the board for quite awhile I finally decided to sign up...and here I am.

Umm...Well, I'm not that great at introducing myself *a habit that I'm hoping to eventually fix*.

Even though my username is from Death Note, I am of course a fan of FMA also *what other reasons are there for me being here really?*

Ummm...I don't think that there's anything else that I can think of to say other than if anyone needs to know anything, just ask ^^
sweety_pie
Welcome L Ryuuzaki. You seem really cool. smile.gif

Anyways, as a newmember you should read THE RULES.
Uhh. Have fun, and I hope to see you around.
BTW you aren't to bad at introducing yourselfl. And if you have any questions, just ask.

---
@All other new members - Blah, blah, blah. Follow the rules, have a great time, and other stuff.

~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board L Ryuuzaki happy.gif!! Sweety_Pie has already posted to read the Rules, so please read them carefully. You should also check out the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After doing so you should be set on knowing everything you need to know to follow this forum. I hope you have fun posting, and uploading images on the board!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members here wink.gif. Thanks for joining the FMA forums, and enjoy your stay happy.gif!! Can't use AddReply Button?
Sendeshi
Hey everyone. I'm Sendeshi and I'm 16.

I read/draw manga and I play acoustic guitar smile.gif

I am still looking for true love, but it will happen soon I hope.

In the future my dream is to own my own coffee shop smile.gif
Twilightz
Hello, Sendeshi! Welcome to the boards! biggrin.gif

As a new member you should read The Forum Rules and The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. They're pretty useful so be sure to check 'em out. happy.gif

If you have problems with the Addreply button, this might help you. ^^

Happy posting and feel free to explore the forum! I see that you have posted a little already. smile.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Sendeshi happy.gif!! As Twilightz posted, please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images onto the board.

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif. Thanks for joining FMA forums, and enjoy your stay biggrin.gif!!
Darkn£ss
Hello, I'm Darkn£ss and I'm turning 15 on the 16th.

I read/download manga and I Like Anime and Video Games.

I am not single so dont try and get at me happy.gif.

I want to be a Game Designer, Lawyer, and or Doctor happy.gif.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Darkn£ss happy.gif!! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Tombow
Hi L Ryuuzaki, and Sendeshi, and Darkn£ss, welcome to our board!!
Glad you all decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

@L Ryuuzaki - I'm glad you finally decided to sign up!! happy.gif

@Sendeshi - I like Havoc, too!! ^^ This is the thread for Jean Havoc Fans!. biggrin.gif

@Darkn£ss - (Early) Happy 15th Birthday!! biggrin.gif Glad you are here with us! happy.gif

Hope to see your posts on Havoc and other your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your various thoughts on FMA anime in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!

And, for FMA managa fans, we have very active FMA manga forum also!!
We are currently waiting for chapter 73 to come out!! Hope you can join us there!!

And, we also have threads for many non-FMA anime and manga in our General (as in, non-FMA) Anime forum, and General Manga forum, where you can find Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, and many more threads!! You can find the list of links for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga threads on Anime threads directory and Manga threads directory.

Or, if you like music please join us in our General Music forum, or if you like drawing, check out our FMA fanart sub-forum!! (If you have only non-FMA fanarts, you can post them on this thread. ^^)

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:

Hope to see many of your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
@sweety_pie and Twilightz, nice to see your posts!! biggrin.gif
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Nice welcome posts!! happy.gif
Hanae Mai
423 pages? Now that's a number.
Anyway I'm here to make it longer. Hello. I'm Hanae Mai, that's my real name, yes, call me Hanae. <being Asian is cool lol I don't have to think about good usernames>
Great to join you all, people who have an absolute love for FMA.
That One Dude
Hello Hanae, and welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll really like it here. smile.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Hanae Mai happy.gif!! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

hoopla
I came here for the movie OST download, but I don't know which thread I'm supposed to ask that for so...
Hallo. My main nickname is Tom (I have lots) and I am also a fan of FMA. :] Yay.
I'm 15, a girl, and....yeah. I don't know what else I should put here...
I like the manga and the anime, and I want the games. But I'm not getting them because I am saving money...
I know that the people here are nice, so I don't have to worry. So that's good.
((I type too much.))

Stranger...
Well... i'm Stranger , half dutch half italian my real name is michél. I love anime but don't fancy manga's to much. I currently live in the netherlands but will go to japan for 2 months for the state finals of my sport ( shortly explained : swordfighting). I'm 17.
Edamame
Welcome to the forums Hoopla and Stranger! I am sure that both of you will have a wonderful time here. We have forums dedicated to everything from the Fullmetal alchemist anime to forums on fan artwork. The people are really nice here and always willing to join you in a good discussion. Before posting I would suggest checking out the basic forum rules: Forum Rules and read the Forum's guide to proper posting: A Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum . If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Have a great time here!

You might want to check this thread out if you can't you the "Add Reply" button: Technical Support
Electricity Alchemist
Hey, im Fujiwara, Also known as the Electricity Alchemist... my friends dubbed me that because i mess with electricity a little too much some times.....
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Hoopla, Stranger, and Electricity Alchemist happy.gif!! First off please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [<a must for all new members]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.