Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Amol
And I really hope you have fun here .... biggrin.gif

if you have any questions post them here, I'll try to sort them out biggrin.gif

see you around the board ... !
Carola Elric
Yyyyay!*_*
Hi, people!^O^ I'm Carola, I'm 20 and I'm from Italy!@o@ I came in this great site/forum from a long time, and now I decide to enjoy it *__* I'm a big big big fan of HagaRen, I think it's the greatest anime/manga ever!*_*
Hope to be your friend soon!*_*

Ja ne <3
Kenji
WELCOME Carola Elric from Italy. Ciao!

BE sure to read as a guide-
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum

Since you are in Italy, you might want to help us out in updating the database regarding FullMetal Alchemist worldwide broadcasting. All you have to do is follow the instruction [post #1] given in FMA Broadcasting in the World thread. smile.gif

In case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

If you have any doubts regarding our board, feel free to post it and we will answer them gladly for you. ^.^

Happy Posting and Hope to see you around the board.
Kiarrens
About time I made it on here, eh? smile.gif
If you don't know me because of my FMA AMVs yet, don't worry, you will soon. *nods to Jeni* I'll likely be posting on here quite a bit.
So um....
Hi.
Fullmetal fan since erm, I wanna say around episode 13 or so was airing in Japan. Just recently got into the manga (thanks Jeni), mainly due to the fact that I loved the show so much and I heard the manga was better, and I was concerned that it might diminish my love for the series. Not that that makes much sense...
I've been cosplaying FMA since 2004, with the following con appearances:
AnimeBoston2004: Ed Elric (with the worst wig known to mankind)
Otakon2004: Ed Elric (version one of the actual metal auto-mail)
AnimeBoston2005: Ed Elric (seeing a trend?)
etc. etc....
Also the creator of the following FMAMVs: Atonement, Alchemist's Trade, Roydor the Burninator, Sins of Alchemy, *pauses* Now that's just sad, I've made so many I can't remember them all.
Regardless, I'm a huge fan, hajimemashi'te minna-san *bows*
(edit: lol @ the site banning part of a word in Japanese biggrin.gif)
Kenji
Hello Kiarrens. Nice name you have there. smile.gif

The FMA section is divided into two sections, FMA Anime Discussion forum and the FMA Manga Discussion forum. The latest talk in FMA manga section is about chapter 70. Feel free to join in the discussion. ^.^

You can share with us your experience during your anime cons on Anime Con thread and pictures of your cosplay on Cosplay thread.

Feel free to post your own made AMVs in FMA Fanworks forum for us to watch. ^.^

In case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

If you have any questions about this board, feel free to post it here and we will be glad to answer them for you...

Happy Posting. ^.^
Kiarrens
QUOTE(Kenji @ Apr 13 2007, 03:26 AM) [snapback]529703[/snapback]
Hello Kiarrens. Nice name you have there. smile.gif

Thank you kindly for the welcome. Regarding my name, I've heard that it's used in the anime Onegei Sensei, if that's what you're referring to, but that's not where I got it. O.o Irony... It's actually a name I made up for a story I was writing when I was in High School.
Tombow
Hi xx-CelestiaL-xx from Australia, and Zachelle, and Carola Elric from Italy, and Kiarrens, WELCOME to the board!! Glad you all decided to join our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

@xx-CelestiaL-xx - We have many nice FMA fans from Australia on our board. Hope you like our board as well!! smile.gif

@Zachelle - I'm glad you decided to start posting!! If you have any questions, please ask us!!

@Carola Elric - Nice to have a FMA fan from Italy!! Hope to see you in our FMA manga forum!!

@Kiarrens - Wow, you are quite a FMA AMV maker!! And, a cosplayer to boot!! Awesome!! biggrin.gif
Nice to have you on our board!! biggrin.gif

Hope you will all enjoy posting on our board!!
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for Ed, and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
Or, check out the info on the songs you heard on FMA in FMA Music forum!!
And, we have very active FMA manga forum!! We are currently discussing chapter 70!!
We'd love to have you join the discussions!!

And, for your non-FMA anime/manga interests, we have General Manga and General Anime forums with threads on many of your favorite shows and manga!!
We have Naruto, and Bleach, and many other non-FMA anime/manga threads!!
You can find the the list of links for the threads for your fav anime/manga with Anime threads directory and Manga threds directory!!

And, for the weekly events on the board, please check our FMA.com Bulltin board thread!! ^^

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

And, as mentioned by Kenji, in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful guide for posting with FASTREPY!! biggrin.gif

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
We are here to help you, and ready to answer your questions!!

Hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Welcome hosts - Nice jobs, everyone!! happy.gif
Envidia
hi everyone! i have a few days in this site, but i didnt know there was something for the newcomers ^^.. so i decided to introduce myself hehe.. my name is gaby, i'm 17.. and i'm from mexico (sorry for my english, i'm not very good, but i'll try me best for u to understand me).. well as u can see, i'm a fan of FMA..(well, duh!) specially Ed, Al and Envy.. i know now pretty much about the forum, the rules and all that, and i hope i can enjoy here ^^.. well, i think that's it, see ya.! xD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Zachelle, Carola Elric, and Kiarrens happy.gif! I hope you are all having fun looking around but first please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum ( as Tombow, Kenji etc.. posted above biggrin.gif!). After have fun posting and uploading images. Its a great pleasure to have you three on our forum wink.gif!

Ps: If you have any ?'s just ask me or one of the other board members smile.gif!
sweety_pie
Hello too jstssc, Vanni, Sunshine1029, xx-CelestiaL-xx, Zachelle, Carola Elric,Kiarrens, and Envidia.

Welcome to our board. Hope you all live it here, and if any of y'all have any questions, please ask. smile.gif

@jstssc - Glad you like it here, and I hope to see more of your posts around here. biggrin.gif

@Vanni - You are from Germany? I am from German decent. I am American, but I am half German on my fathers side. smile.gif

@Sunshine1029 - I really like your siggie. FLCL is really great anime.
BTW, if you care, we have a thread for FLCL here

@xx-CelestiaL-xx - Your Envy ava is really cute. wub.gif

@Zachelle - Glad you like it here so much. And it is really great that you find our members so nice. biggrin.gif

@Carola Elric - You seem really fun, and jaunty. I hope to see more of your posts around. wink.gif

@Kiarrens - Kenji gave you a lot of helpful links? You are rather good at making intros. I can never think of anything to say, but you did a good lot of typing.

@Envidia - That is quite a uniqe username, may I ask what it means? unsure.gif

------

Okay, I know most of you have read the rules, but for those who have not yet, please read The Forum Rules and Guidelines.
Also y'all might want to check out A Beginners Guide To Forum Decorum.

And another thing, if you have a problem using ADD REPLY This thread explains why, and what to do. smile.gif

Hope you all have fun here, and please ask any questions thought of. biggrin.gif
Envidia
sure, sweety pie, Envidia is Envy in spanish ^^ that simple hehe
Amol
Envidia , welcome to the board... biggrin.gif

All necessary things have been mentioned by sweety ...

Nvidia = company that manufacture graphics cards... laugh.gif

Have fun and If you have any question , feel free to post them here !
nameless warrior
Well as you may guess I'm new so I'll introduce myself my name is Chris, I'm 15, I like anime and my favourite anime are FMA, Bleach and Naruto, I'm a fan of any form of metal music and I hope that I'll fit in.
Demon x
Greetings O' Great warrior, you have probably read the forum rules and guide lines posted more than once in this thread/topic, you can post and discuss on all the interests that you supported in your post. either it's FMA Anime or Manga or if it was any other Anime or manga besides FMA, or your favorite kind of music there are a lot of people who share the same interests as you do, I do hope that you have pleasurable stay in here.
and if you were in need to further help you can ask any question regarding this website in here
sweety_pie
Welcome nameless warrior, Chris. I hope you like it here, and have fun. smile.gif

You have already been given the rules, and other important stuff by God of War.

We have a thread for to talk about Bleach here and one to talk about Naruto here.

(I personally think Naruto, and Bleach are great animes too. In fact I have a forum board for them.)

So have fun, and please ask any questions you can think of.

----
@God of War - Nice welcome post. wink.gif
Tombow
Hi Envidia from Mexico, and nameless warrior, welcome to the board!!

@Envidia - We have many friends from Mexico on our board!! You can meet some of them, and other Spanish speaking friends on Espaņol, Lo hablas? thread!! biggrin.gif

@nameless warrior - If you happen to like Death metal, we have Death Metal thread!! biggrin.gif

And, for both of you...
Hope to see your posts for Ed, Envy, and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!

And, for your non-FMA anime/manga interests, we have General Manga and General Anime forums with threads on many of your favorite shows and manga!!
We have Naruto, and Bleach, and many other non-FMA anime/manga threads!!
You can find the the list of links for the threads for your fav anime/manga with Anime threads directory and Manga thresds directory!!

And, for the weekly events on the board, please check our FMA.com Bulletin board thread!! ^^

And, in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful guide for posting with FASTREPY!! biggrin.gif

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sweety_pie - So nice to see you are baaaack!!! happy.gif
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ and Amol and Kenji: Keep up with your nice welcome post!! ^^
@God of War - Nice welcome post!! Glad to see you here!! biggrin.gif
Amol
Hi nameless warrior, welcome to the Board.

As everyone has mentioned , you should read the Rules and then only start posting.

Tombow has mentioned the Naruto and Bleach threads from the Anime section, try seeing it and I hope you find things there that will interest you .

Happy Posting biggrin.gif
helmet boy
Im a newbie here and should be here for good, and i think ill be starting an RP later.
Amol
Hi helmet boy, Welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

I think you should read the Rules and also The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum , this will help you out in posting here and the tips will be helpful too !

Check out the Spam Central for other fun games and stuff .... !

I'll be waiting for the RP , hope to see it put up soon biggrin.gif

If you have any questions relating the Board , you may ask them here or at the Questions Thread.

Happy Posting biggrin.gif
helmet boy
The Roleplay is up Amol, you can go and jump in if you want.
Demon x
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 17 2007, 01:06 AM) [snapback]531553[/snapback]
@God of War - Nice welcome post!! Glad to see you here!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Apr 16 2007, 05:08 PM) [snapback]531250[/snapback]
@God of War - Nice welcome post. wink.gif

thanks Sweety, everybody knows I AM Demon x and Garuda right? because everybody is treating like I'm kinda new...
Popogeejo
Welcome to our forums God of War. I see you're a console fan. May be you like to talk in the Computer games forum. smile.gif
I hope you enjoy your stay here...
Amol
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Apr 18 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]531732[/snapback]
Welcome to our forums God of War. I see you're a console fan. May be you like to talk in the Computer games forum. smile.gif

I could this one comming ! laugh.gif

Why do you do this ?
Ok what ever , dont stop doing it ..... its nice and fun ! biggrin.gif

( and so that you continue )
well popo , that was a nice post there ... keep it up tongue.gif !
Naivete

I feel a sense of foreboding...

And a late welcome to helmet boy, nameless warrior and Envidia!
Please have fun posting! smile.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Envidia, Nameless Warrior, and Helmet Boy happy.gif! First of all take some time to read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum (just as Amol, Tombow, Sweety_Pie etc.. posted). After you do have fun posting and uploading pics biggrin.gif!

Ps: If you have any ?'s just ask me or one of the other nice board members wink.gif

(Tombow: Thank you happy.gif!)
pivo
Hello to everyone! My name is Ivo, I'm from Croatia (Umag), my favorite anime series are FMA and NGE and, well that's about it (I'm a very boring guy, even to myself tongue.gif)! I hope I will enjoy my stay here.
Nekokitty
Welcome to the board, pivo!
I hope you enjoy yourself. happy.gif
Kenji
HELLO pivo from Croatia!!
Croatia is such a beautiful country...
WELCOME to FMA.com

Well, first of all,
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum.

This whole forum has dedicated section specially for both FMA Anime Discussion and the FMA Manga Discussion.

Other anime discussions are held at general Anime section and non FMA manga discussions are held at General Manga section.

Just in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

Thats it for now...
Happy Posting and hoe to see you around the board.... ^.^
Emily_BrokenAngel
Whoa lots of new members!! biggrin.gif
Ok: (Takes air) Envidia, Nameless Warrior, Helmet Boy and pivo
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS!!
Please follow the links that my partners already gave you
Visit our gallery and other plots on this Open Chat section happy.gif
Have fun! smile.gif
Tombow
Hi helmet boy, and pivo from Croatia, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found our board!! Nice to have you with us!!

@helmet boy - I know we already met on other threads and you seem to be doing fine with posting. Hope you enjoy posting in our Roleplay community!! biggrin.gif

@pivo - Nice to have a Croatian FMA fan!! Glad you decided to join us!! happy.gif

And, for both of you...
Hope to see your posts for Ed, Envy, and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!

We have Ergo Proxy, and Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Ghost in the Shell, and many other non-FMA anime/manga threads!!
You can find the the list of links for the threads for your fav anime/manga with Anime threads directory and Manga thresds directory!!

And, for the weekly events on the board, please check our FMA.com Bulletin board thread!! ^^

And, in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful guide for posting with FASTREPY!! biggrin.gif

Hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see many of our "Welcome host troops" are back!! ^^
It's good to see all your nice welcome posts!! happy.gif
Colonel Roy Mustard
*waves nervously*
Hello... New here... unsure.gif
Kenji
HELLO there Colonel Roy Mustard... Mustard?? huh.gif
WELCOME to the board...
I see you are nervous... Haha...

Well, first of all,

I see you have already check out the Spam Central for various games... ^.^

Just in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

Happy Posting and hope to see you around the board.... ^.^
Amol
Hey pivo and Colonel Roy Mustard, welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

Kenji has explained all that you need to know !

Go through the Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum.

If you happen to have any questions feel free to ask them here.

Happy posting biggrin.gif

SharpShooterHawkeye
Hey I'm new-ish
I've posted an insy-weensy little bit *holds thumb and index finger together to show how little*
just wanted to say hi.
Twilightz
Welcome to the board, SharpShooterHawkeye! biggrin.gif

Be sure to read Forum Rules and A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum. They contain some useful information, so you might want to check them out. smile.gif

Happy posting! biggrin.gif
Vince Elric
I'm new here (and relatively new to FMA too!).

I'm from the UK, and I dabble in politics (if you care I'm a Thatcherist Conservative). I study primarily modern (i.e. Cold War) history - specializing in the domestic politics of the Soviet Union under Khrushchev and Brezhnev. But I also have secondary interests in political science and particle and quantum physics.

My primary interest is in politics and I have been involved in an overwhelming number of so-called "online political simulators" and even run one myself - Politika CCCP.

I have an interest in anime generally, but FMA takes the biscuit wink.gif

And in a rather bizarre fashion, I also have an interest in how FMA's alchemy could be made to work in the real world just as it does there using technology which we have the theoretical capability to either develop or use now.
Kenji
HELLO Vince Elric from UK!!

Please read both The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and

Thats it for now...
I'm sorry I'm not guiding you in a more detailed manner...
Happy Posting and be sure to explore around the forum...who knows...something might spark your interest... ^.^
Twilightz
Hi Vince Elric!

You dabble in politics? That's cool! biggrin.gif Then you might want to check out the Debate District. We also have Alchemy in Real Life thread. smile.gif You can talk about FMA anime here.

Be sure to read The Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum. happy.gif

~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Pivo, Colonel Roy Mustard (good name tongue.gif), SharpShooterHawkeye, and Vince Elric. Please take a look at the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum (As Kenji, Twilightz, and so on posted happy.gif!). After doing so, please have fun posting comments, and uploading images biggrin.gif!

Ps: Any ?'s ya have, don't be shy just ask me, or one of the other cool board members. Were all here to help in whatever way we can wink.gif!

[Great job everyone on welcoming the new members smile.gif! You all have a great way of introducing everyone to the board happy.gif!]
MilesTailsPrower-007
Uh, tentative greetings! :B

I love FullMetal, so I thought I'd join in the spamming. Ayep. I don't really RP or anything, though, so you probably won't find me terribly interesting. In any case, hi.

...and I'm out of things to say. D:
Indignant Judgment
Hey MilesTailsPrower-007, Welcome to the Board

I would like to say a very welcome greatings to someone with the username of my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog character happy.gif

You should start by reading The Rules before you start posting, just a rule for the newbies happy.gif

and also you should check out Spam Central for all sorts of spamming and fun games there happy.gif

Have fun posting! happy.gif

Also you can PM me or anyone else if you have any questions happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Hiya MilesTailsPrower-007 welcome to the board happy.gif! As Illusionist Alchemist posted please read the Rules its for all the new-comers. After you do so please have fun posting comments, and uploading images biggrin.gif.

If ya have any ?'s just ask me, or one of the other board members wink.gif.
Emily_BrokenAngel
Hi guys!!
Colonel Roy Mustard, SharpShooterHawkeye, MilesTailsPrower-007 and Vince Elric:
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN!!!

Donīt forget to visit our gallery and the Public Discussions Boards smile.gif
If you have any question, pm me or someone else.... I suggest you to pm a moderator
Follow the links that my friends already gave you n_n
One more time.... Have fun!!
By the way, Colonel Roy Mustard..... Why did you put it Mustard huh? Im anxious to know XD onegai *_*
Naivete
Hey MilesTailsPrower-007 !! Welcome to the boads! happy.gif
Um, my fellow forumers have already posted The Rules (please read this creafully!), so I say take a look at the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum ! This contains help on posting with quote boxes, pictures, links and so on..and a bit of information on this forum. happy.gif
All that aside, please have fun posting on the boards! smile.gif
kool cat
hello. i am new here. smile.gif
i hope i am welcome!
Twilightz
Hey kool cat! You're very welcome! biggrin.gif

I hope you explore the site and have fun, but please read first the Forum Rules and the Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum. smile.gif

~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Hiya kool cat happy.gif. Yep your very welcome, so please let me say>> Welcome to the board!! Please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum [as Twilightz posted above biggrin.gif]. After doing so please have fun posting comments, and uploading pics!

If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members wink.gif!

Indignant Judgment
Welcome kool cat Welcome to the board! biggrin.gif

As the other fellow members have posted, follow them and I hope that you will enjoy your stay happy.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome pivo, Colonel Roy Mustard, SharpShooterHawkeye, Vince Elric, MilesTailsPrower-007,and kool cat

I know you all have been given a link to The Rules (A Must for all new members)
Also if any of ya'll are having problem posting This thread explains why, and what to do about it..

Have fun, and if you have any questions please ask. biggrin.gif

Wow that was short.
Emily_BrokenAngel
kool cat: Sure you are happy.gif
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!
Follow the links that my friends already gave you....
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN!!!
Visit the other plots here in the Open chat section and visit our gallery.... I suggest you the Edward gallery or Alphonse gallery n_n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.