Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Naivete
^laugh.gif

Well, it seems like Little Washu has done the honour of telling you to read the rules so I'll just say, welcome to the boards!^_^ Happy posting!
Tombow
Gahaha, welcome to the board, Tato!! biggrin.gif

I'm going to sit back and enjoy the piece of pie. If you have any questions, please ask Little Washu. laugh.gif

(But, seriously, if you have any questions on posting on our board, we are here to help you! happy.gif)

Hope you'll have a wonderful time on our board!! ^^
boy frm hell
hello peepz wazza imh in high school in bangladesh...nice site u got here...well nice to meet all dis new ppz ne ways l8erz.. cool.gif
Carnal Malefactor
...please don't talk like that...
sweety_pie
Welcome Sora Zelse, and Tato to our forums. smile.gif
You have both red the rules?
Have fun, and pleas ask any questions you have.

Tato you are Washus' friends? She really is sweet, and adorable.

QUOTE(boy frm hell @ Mar 10 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]516192[/snapback]
hello peepz wazza imh in high school in bangladesh...nice site u got here...well nice to meet all dis new ppz ne ways l8erz.. cool.gif

Like Abstruse Eulogy said, please do Not talk like that.
Please read and follow The Rules.

Anyways, glad you joined, you are really fun, and cool. Talking to you is always fun.

BTW I really like your siggie.

---
@Washu kun - Aww I love posting the rules, and other great links.
NeverForget
Damn. I had already written this great intro and everything and then I just had to go and switch pages... Oh, it's reeeally pissing me off. By the way that was an intentional mis-spelling.

Anyway, AGAIN I like... well I guess I like art, martial arts, anime/ manga, and researching anything that has to do with nutrition. I also have an intrigue for the Japanese language though I can't understand or speak much at this time.

I can tell you right now that at some point at least once I am going to be tailed by the GPs. Not because I am intentionally being ignorant of the rules I'm just not a very good typer. Typos ensue... I'm also not a very good speller to begin with. Can't be helped. *shrugs* (also just found out the the "t" on my keyboard jams)

Personality wise I'm told that I'm a healthy mixture of both the Elric brothers... though a bit more like Ed. Only sane. The strange part is that I bear a strong resemblance to Alphonse. In all honisty it kind of creeps me out...
Amol
Hey NeverForget , welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

Martial Arts is really cool stuff, I'd sometime wanted to learn it , but i dropped the idea !
And as for Animes and Mangas , We have a huge list of fans here , and I'm sure You'd like to discuss a lot with them !

Firstly I'd suggest you should go through the Rules, next you should read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum , its full of tips and should be enough to guide to with the posting !

Moving on , as you mentioned your a Anime and Manga fan , you should check out the General Anime Section - you'll find loads of animes that you watch daily to talk about there. Next you try out the General Manga Section , where you'll find all the manga fans !

If you'd like to talk about FMA specifically than I'd suggest you should visit the Fullmetal Discussion Subforum , there you can find the FMA Anime Discussions , the FMA Manga Discussions and the Charecter Discussions and much more......!

Try out the Debate District too , may be you'll find something that might interest you !

Dont forget to check out the Galley too !

If you have any questions you can post them here , or at the Questions Thread !

See you around
hope you have a good time !

~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Thanks Tombow, i am having fun at this site happy.gif , i love all the pics people uploaded! I am trying to upload some of my fan-art but it hasnt uploaded yet. I am also writting a fanfic about ed and al trying to get back home, i'm about 5 pages into it so it might take me a while laugh.gif . I didn't know there was a game forum site so i'll check that out. Have a great day and thanks again biggrin.gif !

Oh and sure you can add me to you Y! friends sweety_pie. Thanks for making me feel welcome happy.gif and thanks for telling me the rules! Welcome ev1 and have fun posting and uploading pics biggrin.gif
Xurma
Well hi everyone smile.gif i especially like gallery place where people can upload pictures biggrin.gif but when i try to upload something then i get error that says that i have no permission to upload them mellow.gif i have many good pictures and id like to show them to others sleep.gif
Amol
Hi Xurma, Welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

You have seen the Gallery ! Thats nice , Keep viewing it frequently because members keep adding new pictures !

I'll start of by recommending you to read the Rules, you should read the The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, they will guide you through the posting process and should give you some handy tips on posting here !

If you like viewing pictures dont forget to check out Fanworks section , there you will find some really great pictures drawn by the members at the Fanarts section !!!

The Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Section you'll find threads related to FMA only , we have the Charecter Discussion Sections and the Fullmetal Alchemist Manga Section and the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Section !

In General Discussions Section you'll find the topics of General Anime , General Manga , General Game,General Music and the General Video Threads , where you can talk of all the general Animes , Mangas , Music and Videos at their respective threads !

If you have any questions feel free to post them here !!!
Ask everything your unsure of or need help at !

happy posting ! biggrin.gif
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(Xurma @ Mar 11 2007, 11:54 PM) [snapback]516754[/snapback]
Well hi everyone smile.gif i especially like gallery place where people can upload pictures biggrin.gif but when i try to upload something then i get error that says that i have no permission to upload them mellow.gif i have many good pictures and id like to show them to others sleep.gif

Oh yeah...
Its because a moderator needs to aprove the pic that you uploaded happy.gif
Wait a couple of days and you will see your pic posted on the gallery that you choose.... If the moderator aprove it n_ņ I hope so smile.gif

Errr.... Did I spam? blink.gif
I need to know īcause I sware that I donīt know which actions are spaming G_G
Xurma
QUOTE(Amol @ Mar 12 2007, 08:42 AM) [snapback]516765[/snapback]

You have seen the Gallery ! Thats nice , Keep viewing it frequently because members keep adding new pictures !

I'll start of by recommending you to read the Rules, you should read the The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, they will guide you through the posting process and should give you some handy tips on posting here !

If you like viewing pictures dont forget to check out Fanworks section , there you will find some really great pictures drawn by the members at the Fanarts section !!!

The Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Section you'll find threads related to FMA only , we have the Charecter Discussion Sections and the Fullmetal Alchemist Manga Section and the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Section !

In General Discussions Section you'll find the topics of General Anime , General Manga , General Game,General Music and the General Video Threads , where you can talk of all the general Animes , Mangas , Music and Videos at their respective threads !

QUOTE(Emily_BrokenAngel @ Mar 12 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]516766[/snapback]

Oh yeah...
Wait a couple of days and you will see your pic posted on the gallery that you choose.... If the moderator aprove it n_ņ I hope so smile.gif

Oh okay rolleyes.gif i accidentally sent a same picture twice to gallery becouse i thought it was an error but kay' huh.gif if any mods read this post and see that i uploaded 2 same pictures then forgive me, my bad tongue.gif
Roy the Flame Alchemist 71
yeah i was new in like january..but its takes me some time to do things so..yeah here i am...
The Mad Bomber
Hiah, there... just joined in on the boards all tough I have been keeping my eye on the site for a week as there has been stuff about the manga, which I just got a track on...
Razzy
Welcome, Roy the Flame Alchemist 71! laugh.gif I'm sure you've read the Rules, so have fun with continuing to post!

Welcome to the board, The Mad Bomber! smile.gif

Be sure to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines. (A must read for all newcomers)

Also, here is a link to the FMA Manga Discussion.

See ya around the board! Have fun posting! happy.gif
Edamame
Welcome to the forum The Mad Bomber. You are certainly in luck if you are looking for the FMA manga; we are currently discussing the latest chapter of the manga. Please have a look at the following important threads and be sure to have a great time here:

The Rules I reccomend that you read the guidelines of this forum before posting.

Forum Decorum This thread will give you the guidelines to proper forum posting.

Hagane Manga Forum This sub-forum is dedicated to FMA manga. It has some wonderful chapter discussions.

~If you have any questions please do not hestitate to ask! Best wishes.
sweety_pie
Welcome NeverForget, Xurma, Roy the Flame Alchemist 71, and The Mad Bomber.
You have all been given links to the rules, please follow them. smile.gif (Not that any of you have broken them)

Have fun, and ask any questions you can think of. biggrin.gif

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Yay. Thank you. smile.gif
Also I know what you said was not directed at me but are you going to post your fanfic when you finish it. ( I understand if you do not want to post it) but if you do post it I am interested in reading it.

-----
@Amol - Great job welcoming our new members. You too Edamame,Emily, and Steel
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Your very welcome Sweety_pie happy.gif
Also yes i am going to post the fanfic when i am done, i am on the 8th page already biggrin.gif . Cant wait to finish it so i can see what ev1 thinks wink.gif !
Amol
The Mad Bomber & Roy the Flame Alchemist , Welcome to the Board !!! biggrin.gif

As Edname and Steel Heart have mentioned , please go through the Rules and Forum Decorum ( links have been provided by them) !!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or at the Questions Thread . Some Frequently asked Questions have been also bee answered at this thread ! You might just have thought of these things while looking at the site , This thread should clear up some things for you !

Happy Posting !!!
Kenji
Hahaha...so many newcomers eeh... *counts*

WELCOME aboard~ ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, NeverForget, Xurma, and The Mad Bomber.

Please visit FMA Broadcasting in the World thread. If your country is not in, you might want to lend a hand in updating the database... ^.^ Thank You!

Xurma
I heard that there is 51 episodes, 1 fma movie and 3 OVA's, but what is OVA? biggrin.gif
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(Xurma @ Mar 12 2007, 06:41 AM) [snapback]516792[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amol @ Mar 12 2007, 08:42 AM) [snapback]516765[/snapback]

Haha donīt worry happy.gif

QUOTE(Emily_BrokenAngel @ Mar 12 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]516766[/snapback]

Oh yeah...

Oh okay rolleyes.gif i accidentally sent a same picture twice to gallery becouse i thought it was an error but kay' huh.gif if any mods read this post and see that i uploaded 2 same pictures then forgive me, my bad tongue.gif

Kenji
@Emily_BrokenAngel Why are you quoting only and doesn't post anything?
A Moderator passing by will delete your post...

@Xurma not a correct tread to post but I will still answer it. If my memory serves me right, OVA stands for Original Video Animation [citation needed]

Bear in mind that the FMA section is divided into two sections, FMA Anime Discussion forum and the FMA Manga Discussion forum

There is a tread to post question in each tread... ^.^ and for the anime, so far the virtuous tread to post question regarding anime is "ashamed To Be Asking This" Thread
Amol
@Emily_BrokenAngel , I dont see the reason why you have only quoted and not posted anything , please post something along with it or else simply dont post
I'm Sadness Angel And FMA makes me cry (sadness) hahaha but yeah glad to see this place is so alive n-n
Edamame
Welcome to the forum Sadness Angel. As you have said, this forum is definetly full of life. There is always something going on from fan-fiction to character discussions. As you will soon find out, everyone is very welcoming and will always be willing to help you out.

Before you begin posting I suggest that you read the following threads:
1. Forum Rules (This is a definite must-read. This thread will tell you all the rules of the forum.)
2. A Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum (This thread will teach you the 'art' of proper posting. It also provides answers to commonly asked questions.)

*Be sure to have a great time here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
cyceiro
Hello all.

My name's Brittany.

Im 17. I live in Virginia.

I've actually been coming to this site for awhile, about a year maybe but today I decided that I would start posting on the forums. Because forums rock.

FMA is the only anime I watch. And I only get to watch it on occasion. I havent seen much of it either, so dont be suprised of you tell me a big spoiler and I know nothing about it.

I love making web pages, especially for myspace...and especially with FMA pictures.

SO yeah. That'll do it for now. :-D
Amol
Hi cyceiro from Virginia, Welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

You should go through the Rules first and foremost ! After that I'd suggest you go see The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum , Its full of handy tips to post here !

If you only see FMA than try out the Fullmetal Achemist Discussion Section , there you'll find the threads related to only FMA, such as the Charecter Discussion section.

If your interest in General Chat then so to the General Discussion Subforum, where you'll find the General Music and the General Video Threads, also there are other General Anime and Manga threads there !

Look inside the Gallery there might be some pictures you like !

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here or at the Questions Thread !
You could see the Frequently Asked Questions Thread too , there might be a question similar to those in that thread !
Any ways ask questions where you feel unsure or uncertain of things !

Happy Posting ! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome SadnessAngel, and cyceiro!
You two both seem pretty cool. Hope you like it here.

Also as Amol, and Edameme said, you should read the rules.

Have fun, meet new people, and please ask any questions you can think of.
Tombow
Hi boy frm hell from Dhaka Bangladesh, and NeverForget, and Roy the Flame Alchemist 71 from Los Angeles, and The Mad Bomber, and SadnessAngel, and cyceiro from Virginia, WELCOME to the board!!

Hope you will all enjoy posting on our board!!
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for Ed, Al, and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
Or, check out the info on the songs you heard on FMA in FMA Music forum!!

For your non-FMA anime/manga interests, we have General Manga and General Anime forums with threads on many of your favorite shows and manga!!

@boy frm hell - We strongly recommend using standard English for posting on our board.
Using of u in place of you, ur in place of your, or using 8 such as g8, h8 and such, are NOT recommended. Otherwise, we have many interesting threads, and hope you'll enjoy posting!!

@NeverForget - I'm also bad with spelling!! And, for a while I had trouble with "o" on my keyboards!! Usually, GPs don't really go after typo errors. Don't worry!! biggrin.gif
If you like, check out our Favorite Martial Art?, and Cosplay!, and Teach Japanese! threads!!

@Xurma - Here is How to upload Images to the Gallery, and FMA OVA thread.
If you have more questions, it's ok to post here (only while you are still newcomers.) biggrin.gif

@Roy the Flame Alchemist 71 - I think we might have already met on some threads.
Anyway, here is my official WELCOME!! biggrin.gif

@The Mad Bomber - We also have RolyPlay forum, if you are interested! biggrin.gif

@SadnessAngel - We have D.N.Angel thread also.

@cyceiro - Like you, I'd also lurked long time before I joined this board!!
Glad you finally decided to register and start posting!! biggrin.gif

Also, for everyone, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
We are here to help you, and ready to answer your questions!!

Hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Our welcome hosts - Awesome welcome posts everyone!! ^^
Thanks for making our new friends feel welcomed!! Please keep up!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome SadnessAngel, Cyceiro, Xurma, The Mad Bomber, Roy the Flame Alchemist 71 and ev1 else biggrin.gif . Don't forget to read The Forum Rules, and
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum. You all seem really cool and i'm happy you all joined happy.gif ! Hope you all are enjoying posting and uploading pics, ~Welcome to the Board~

~Also thanks Kenji, i am enjoying posting and uploading pics, this site is very fun wink.gif ~
Naivete
Uwaaaaah~ So many new members biggrin.gif

Anyway, boy frm hell, NeverForget, Roy the Flame Alchemist 71 , The Mad Bomber, SadnessAngel and cyceiro - Welcome! happy.gif

The Forum Rules is a must read for all members and The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum is really helpful in explaining things such as posting links, quote-boxes and so on.

All that aside, hope you enjoy the forums and happy posting! smile.gif
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Welcome to the forums, boy frm hell, NeverForget, Roy the Flame Alchemist 71 , The Mad Bomber, SadnessAngel and cyceiro!!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!! happy.gif

As the members above me has said already, don't forget to check the Forum Rules and be sure to follow them and remember to enjoy as well! happy.gif And don't forget to visit Spam Central or Roleplay Community and don't forget Debate District for those that want to try against really good debaters here in the forums!! happy.gif

Inroductions done now, so happy posting and enjoy!!!! happy.gif
GothGirl
Hello, I'm GothGirl and I've posted on the forums a bit since I created my account a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm posting daily, so I figured I should introduce myself. I'm thirteen and I play the keyboard, write (I wrote a novel...hehe), draw (though not very well), read obsessivly, and garden. That's about it, really. I'm not exactly terribly interesting (though I can be quite evil if I want to be). As far as the manga I like there's FMA, Death Note, most of the stuff in Shojo Beat and Shonen Jump, and lots more stuff that I can't think of right now.
Kenji
Hello GothGirl *waves hand*
WELCOME aboard~~

As you know... all newbie have to read
The Forum Rules and

The FMA section is divided into two sections, FMA Anime Discussionforum and the FMA Manga Discussion forum

We also have General Manga section where we hold talks about popular mangas such as Death Note.

Just in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

Happy Posting and hope to see you around~
Welcome GothGirl!!! happy.gif

I hope you enijoy your stay here and don't forget to read the rules so you know what you can do and can't do!! happy.gif Happy Posting and remember to enjoy!! happy.gif
Emily_BrokenAngel
Oh sorry ŽŽ
I donīt have much time for now sleep.gif
Thatīs why I post a few words here and quote...
Actually I donīt know... two days ago I posted something.... Damn I donīt remember very well.... Yeah sorry..... I will try to post something more U.U
If not only I will be quiet ŽŽ
But what should I put for "gratify" you? n_ņ
Amol
hey GothGirl , Welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

Read the rules as mentioned by Kenji !

If you have any questions please post them here , we'er all eager to help.

Happy posting !
Tombow
@GothGirl - I know we already met on "Penny" thread, but this is my official WELCOME!! biggrin.gif

Have you explored other parts of our board yet??
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for Ed, Al, and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
Or, check out the info on the songs you heard on FMA in FMA Music forum!!

And, if you like writing and reading, you might be interested in checking out our Fanfics sub-forum!!
And, check out out Fanart subforum where you can post your drawings on Multi Artists Fanarts thread, or open a thread to post all your fanart collections!! smile.gif

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Emily_BrokenAngel - Hey, that's ok!! Just keep coming and post your "welcome" to our new friends!! happy.gif
GothGirl
Thanks for the advice! biggrin.gif
Larry-Chan
SUP! im Larry~Chan[im a gurl] Its soooo nice 2 talk 2 people whom Love fma and anime! biggrin.gif {this is me! hahahaha ph34r.gif }
Edamame
Welcome to the board Larry-Chan! I am sure that you will 'meet' a lot of great people who all love FMA. We have entire sub-forums devoted entirely to FMA where you can discuss everything from character quirks to the latest manga chapter. I hope that you have a wonderful time here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Some very important that I suggest checking out:
The Forum Rules (This is a definite must read for all people new to teh board.)
The Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum

Welcome to the boards Larry-chan!!! happy.gif

I hope that you enjoy your time here and also please don't forget to check the rules so that you know what you can and can't do here!! happy.gif Also remember to check out Spam Central and join the fun there or if you wanna look for an intelligent argument why not visit Debate District!! BUt remember to follow the rules and respect people!! happy.gif

But all that aside remember to have fun!!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome GothGirl.
I have read a few of your posts, you seem like a cool, and fun member. smile.gif

And welcome Larry~Chan. Nice name for a girl. wink.gif Edammeme posted the rules for you, you should read them, they are good, and very important for members too read.

-----

@Edamame - Good job welcoming our new members, you are quite good at it.

@miracle - You too. You are good at welcoming our newcomers also.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Welcome to the board Larry-Chan and Goth Girl, nice meeting both of you happy.gif. You should take a look at the Rules and, The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum. After you do, have a great time posting and uploading images wink.gif , i'm happy you two joined.

Ps:Also if you need any help or have a any questions ask me or one of the other people at this site to help you biggrin.gif !
yumeitsumo
Hello. I'm Yume! I'm making a quick hello, cuz I gotta go do some work on my site!

Ok, i love Japan, and i teach Japanese language and culture at my website! please join!
<Site address removed. Please do not advertise other site on your post.>

tell me if u like it! contact me 4 anything.
Kenji
Hello yumeitsumo...
You shouldn't intoduce yourself by making a new tread... we have it all well sorted at here. You should introduce yourself in on Newcomers thread.

Be prepared too...because the next morning your post will be transferred to the tread by one of the Mods... <Tread moved 12.51 am +8 GMT>

Once you put your hello there, senior members will guide you step by steps... ^.^ but for starters, be sure to read as a guide-
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and
catzzzrule
*Waves*

Hi guys, I'm new here
nice to meet you all =D

*itty bitty intro*

The name is catzzzrule or catz for short. I'm a fan of kid Ed and Al, Scar and Mei, but mostly ROYAI<333 *swoons girlishly*
I draw, I paint and do web/graphic design in my free time ^^ Links to my dA and SA gallery are in my sig~
Other than FMA and art, I have a passion for korean/chinese pop music, rice pudding, DDR and badminton<3

I hope that wasn't too lame of an intro xD
sweety_pie
Welcome yumeitsumo like Kenji said, you should read The Rules

I joined that sight you mentioned. I really like the forums, the other members all seem nice.

Aslo welcome too catzzzrule. You should read The Rules.
And also A Begginers Guide To Forum Decorum.
You are a great artist, I really like the last picture you posted in your thread, the sketch of Al with a kitty.

Anyways hope you both have fun, and meet new friends. And please ask any questions either of you can think of.
Naivete
Hey catzzzrule!! Welcome to the boards!
Please read the rules sweety_pie has posted; they're a must read for all forum members
All that aside happy posting! happy.gif

BTW, I love your fanworks wub.gif Hope you do more! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.