Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Kenji
Hi Wolfgang Olin and ~*♥*~, WELCOME on the board~~
Another FMA fan is united with us here!!! biggrin.gif

<@Tombow> Comment: Got it, sorry for the mess...
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Wolfgang Olin and ~*♥*~!! It's great to have you here! I see that Kenji already gave you lots of helpful links, so I'll just give you my welcome! Have fun here, follow the rules, and happy posting!! happy.gif
Razzy
Welcome, Wolfgang Olin! Cool, I'm glad we have a Fuhrer King Bradley fan joining us! smile.gif

Welcome to you, too, ~*♥*~ ! The forum is very fun, and I hope you enjoy it! happy.gif

So, as mentioned before, read the forum rules. I'm sure you both will make a lot of friends! biggrin.gif
Emily_BrokenAngel
Yay more new members!!! laugh.gif

TO: ~*♥*~ Wolfgang Olin Amalthea and Anna Molly
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!
Please follow tha instruccions and links that my companions give you wink.gif
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS!! happy.gif
Like FMA too n_n As all the users here XD
Love the Anime
sweety_pie
Welcome HARDxPUNKxCORE!! to our forums/community. biggrin.gif
People have already posted the rules for you. Have you read them yet?

Anna Molly Glad you joined!! Hope you have fun here.

Amelthea I hope you have fun here also!! Nice to meet you wink.gif

Wolfgang Glad to have you here! Hope you like our community!! happy.gif
If you do not mind me asking what have you been studying for a year now?

~*♥*~ Welcome!! Hope you like our forums!! How do you like them so far?

---
Hope you all have fun, meet new people. make posts!!
Have fun!! And Follow, and Read the Rules
Hello!
I am 21 and living in Finland now.
Studying in university computer science.
I can understand and read english very good, only thing is the writing part wich is crap, so bare with me tongue.gif
Kenji
Hello 70150!!! Another FMA fan has united wth us!!

WELCOME on the board~~

BE sure to read as a guide-
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

Hope to see you post around soon!
mira mirth
I'm also new, although I've been lurking around these forums in shadowy guest form for a while before joining =) Your discussions are very interesting - and it's great to see sooo many people who've read the manga... no-one around me in the real world has.

I'm 21, a lazy university student in Britain, and I swear the workload this semester is planning to kill me so that I wouldn't have time for FMA anymore. I resist bravely, however, and at this very minute I'm writing here instead of preparing for my tutorial... Very nice to meet you all =)
Kenji
Welcome aboard WinterChanterell~

Pay a visit to both site-
They are full of useful info about posting on our board!!

As you know, we have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions.

In case you have a problem of not being able to use "ADD REPLY" button, it is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post at Question tread and ask us!!

See you around posting soon but be sure to finish your tasks first before surfing here if you don't want to get into hot soup~ XD
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome WinterChanterell!! I see that Kenji already gave you the useful links, so WELCOME!! If ou have any specific interests that you want help finding on the site, don't hesitate to post them here and we can help you out. Also, if you have any questiosn, everyone here would be more than happy to answer them for you!
And I have the same problem as you, I can't seem to find anyone around me who reads FMA, which is one of the many reasons why this forum is so great! (Oh, and I consider myself lazy as well, you're not alone. XD)
Well, follow the rules, have fun, and happy posting!! happy.gif

Kenji-You're too funny! laugh.gif I believe the expression is hot water, but I like soup better anyway. tongue.gif
sweety_pie
Welocome WinterChanterelle and 70150 to our commmunity.

Kenji has already given you both the rules, and the guidelines. They are good for newcomers to read. biggrin.gif

Have fun, make friends, and always remember the rules.
have any questions, just ask. wink.gif

----
@Kenji, and Milky - Nice job welcoming our newcomers! biggrin.gif
Kenji
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Feb 15 2007, 07:33 AM) [snapback]505163[/snapback]
@Kenji, and Milky - Nice job welcoming our newcomers! biggrin.gif

We can't let Newbie ondering around like hungry ghosts...and besides I am just paying back... When I first joined a lot of good souls link me to various site too!
Tenkyoen
WAZZZZUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif Hey! I'm New here and I can say out of all the message boards I have been a member of, this is the best!

People actually respect one another and It is actually fun here!!!! YAYAY!!! By the way, thanx sweety_pie for getting me the link here and helping to introduce me!

THIS PLACE ROX!!!
Razzy
Welcome, Tenkyoen! biggrin.gif
I'm glad you're already enjoying your stay here!

Please make sure to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines if you haven't done so already.

Here are links to the FMA Anime Discussion and the FMA Manga Discussion if you are interested!

Have fun posting and making new friends! See ya! happy.gif
Kenji
HELLO Tenkyoen Welcome aboard~
Another FMA fan is united with us~~

Nice avatar ^.^
Tenkyoen
*sees links left by Steel Heart Alchemist* Hooray! *Grabbs them and runs off* *Tee-Hee*
Emily_BrokenAngel
Yay!!! three more new members!!! happy.gif
Hope you make friends here guys!!
Have fun!!
I recommend you this section of Open Chat.... We have lots of plots here tongue.gif
Now... At the gallery... If you want to laugh for a while, go for the "Graphic Altered Images" happy.gif
You will see another galleries there. Hope you like them n_n
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Tenkyeon!! You seem energetic. laugh.gif I hope you have fun here on the FMA boards, and don't hesistate to ask questions! Happy posting!! happy.gif

Sweety-Oh, it's fun!!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome Tenkyoen!! Glad you decided to post here. happy.gif
The rules are important for all new members to read.

BTW, as soon as you finish your fan-fic, I will open it for you. biggrin.gif Okay?

Have fun, and if you have any questions, please ask. wink.gif
Yuki Star
Wow... I've been lurking around this place for a long time but I only registered now... Bad Yuki, bad.

Anyway, I am teh Yuki Star, or just Yuki if you want (only if there's no other active Yuki in this site though -____-) and I'm 15. Hmmm, I love FMA and well, RoyxEd. *blushes* That's all for now, I guess. happy.gif
caerulcis
hello Yuki Star, welcome to the forums.
be sure to read the rules if you haven't already done so.
if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
have a nice day and have fun posting.
silentsky
Ok!!! me again!! another one of my friends joined this site --- her name is Rings

welcome her again!! yay!!

Hello Yuki Star!! Welcome!!
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Yuki Star @ Feb 16 2007, 08:52 AM) [snapback]505881[/snapback]
Wow... I've been lurking around this place for a long time but I only registered now... Bad Yuki, bad.

Anyway, I am teh Yuki Star, or just Yuki if you want (only if there's no other active Yuki in this site though -____-) and I'm 15. Hmmm, I love FMA and well, RoyxEd. *blushes* That's all for now, I guess. happy.gif

Welcome Yuki Glad you joined, and I hope to see more of your posts around here. happy.gif

As Selaphiel said, you should read The rules. they are good for new members too read.
In addition to the rules, you might also want to read A beginners Guide to Forum Decorum.

We do have a member with the username Yuki, but she has not been seen since 27 Apr 2005, so I guess it is safe to call you by Yuki.smile.gif

Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Phiips
Hey!

Here comes a new FMA fan! Honestly I met FMA only two weeks ago (that is true ^^''). A finnish tv channel SubTV started showing it (and it's not dubbed)! After two episodes I'm so excited and hungry for more! By the way, Melissa is one of the best songs I've heard.

About me? I'm a 14-years old girl from Finland. I'm on 8th grade. I love music, finnish nature and especially everything connected with Japan, anime and manga! I also play the piano and study in a music class. I live in Vantaa wich is just next to Helsinki, our capital.
sweety_pie
Welcome Philips to our forums. Hope you like it here. happy.gif

As a new member, you should read, The Rules. and you might want to read A beginners guide to forum decorum.

Also we have a What grade are you in? Thread. You can talk about where you live here.
There is an age Poll here. And we have a forum where you can talk about anime
and one for manga.

Have fun, make posts, and if you have any questions, please ask. wink.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forum Phiips.
be sure read the rules by clicking the link that sweety_pie posted.
have fun and happy posting.
Nugget
Well, I don't use to introduce myself on a Forum, but since a Mysterius user (under the codename of "sweetie_pie") suggested me to, then I'll do it.

[Initializing Presentation Protocols]

HI
I'M NUGGET
I'M... 18!!!
And I come from the far lands of Mexico.
If I write some incoherence it's because English is not my first language, or maybe because what I said really is incoherent.
I like FMA. That's why I'm here. Actually I don't like Anime too much, but I liked FMA because it was too good (Specially for the Alchemy thing, althought it's very pseudoscientific.)
I like to draw, videogames.
Uhm, I like to read.
Uhm...

I thought Envy was a Chick.

I think I said enough.

Hope we get along.

;D

[/presentation protocols]
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Phiips! I see Sweety gave you your schpiel already, so I'll just say, WELCOME!! happy.gif

Then, Welcome Nugget! Glad to see that you joined. And that Sweety has a way with new members. happy.gif
Wow, Mexico! And your english actually seems better than quite a few native speakers that I've met. (Did you use pseudoscientific for it's sophistication or the number of letters. laugh.gif) And of course, liking FMA is a bit of a given here on the FMA boards. laugh.gif I think you'll fit in just fine!!

So, I see that you said that you're more into the FMA manga than the anime. We have an FMA manga section that you might want to check out, along with the FMA game and Character Discussion forums.

And, of course, there are the two MOST IMPORTANT links you will probably ever recieve on this forum:
1)FORUM RULES
2)THE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO FORUM DECORUM

Also, don't ever hesitate to ask us the questiosn you may have. There are plenty of members who would be more than happy to help you out!

Well, follow the rules, have fun and Happy Posting!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome Nugget to our forums!! Glad you like our forums enough to introduce yourself!! biggrin.gif

As Milky said, you should read the rules. (I think I also gave you a link to them)

I also thought Envy was a chick, at first... I thought he was hawt... laugh.gif

Also, yes I totally do have TELEKINETIC POWERS!! wink.gif

Anyways, have fun, and please ask if you have any questions.

----
@Milky - Nice post!! happy.gif You are great at welcoming new members.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Welcome to the forums Nugget and Phiips!!

I hope you enjoy your time here! happy.gif Just as the others had said please be sure to read rules and guidelines and the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum so that you wouldn't have that much of a hard time! Also don't forget to have fun while you're at it!! happy.gif

If you have any questions you'd like to ask you can go to the topics that has a similar topic that says on your questions or you can just ask another member to help you out! happy.gif

ENJOY!!!! happy.gif
Yuki Star
Thanks for the welcome, Selaphiel, BabaAsinSheep and sweety_pie~! Well, so far, I've already read what I need to read. The only thing I have to do now is to ummm, spread Yuki-ness in this forum. XD~
Alli-Cat Alchemist
Um, Hi I'm Alli! wink.gif

I'm from central Cali and I'm a 11 year old tomboy who LUVS FMA & InuYasha

I enjoy writing, sketching, skateboarding & mechanics (That's why my fav FMA character is Winry)

Man I just learned about this site...If only I had known it was here before......darn...
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(Nugget @ Feb 16 2007, 07:42 PM) [snapback]506023[/snapback]
Well, I don't use to introduce myself on a Forum, but since a Mysterius user (under the codename of "sweetie_pie") suggested me to, then I'll do it.

[Initializing Presentation Protocols]

HI
I'M NUGGET
I'M... 18!!!
And I come from the far lands of Mexico.
If I write some incoherence it's because English is not my first language, or maybe because what I said really is incoherent.
I like FMA. That's why I'm here. Actually I don't like Anime too much, but I liked FMA because it was too good (Specially for the Alchemy thing, althought it's very pseudoscientific.)
I like to draw, videogames.
Uhm, I like to read.
Uhm...

I thought Envy was a Chick.

I think I said enough.

Hope we get along.

;D

[/presentation protocols]

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS!! biggrin.gif
I suggest you to visit the gallery and the Open chat board ok?
One more from Mexico yeeeeeeees!!!!
Im mexican too happy.gif just that Im 14 n_ņ
By the way... You also can go to the forum of "Espaņol" that its on "Open chat" section n_n
Please read the rules that my pals already give you wink.gif
miracle_flame_alchemist147
HI AND WELCOME TO THE SITE, Yuki Star and Alli-Cat Alchemist!!!!!

Hope you have loads of fun here and that you enjoy the boards!! HOpe you also have fun making new friends!!! I suggest you visit Spam Central seeing that it's a really lively place!!!!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Alli-Cat Alchemist @ Feb 17 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]506254[/snapback]
Um, Hi I'm Alli! wink.gif

I'm from central Cali and I'm a 11 year old tomboy who LUVS FMA & InuYasha

I enjoy writing, sketching, skateboarding & mechanics (That's why my fav FMA character is Winry)

Man I just learned about this site...If only I had known it was here before......darn...

Welcome!! Ali-Cat Alchemist!! smile.gif I see you have already made 16 posts, that ic cool.
Have you already read the rules? They are good for new members to read.

We have a thread for Inuyasha anime here.

You can talk about where you are from here and your age here.

Have fun, hope to see you around these forums, and if you have any questions, please ask. biggrin.gif
U.M.B.R.I.E.L.
Oi!
Okay, it's a bit late..I admit but...
HI.
I'm new.
And uh...you can just call me
Umbriel.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!
Tombow
Hi Amalthea from New York, and Wolfgang Olin, and ~*♥*~, and 70150 in Finland, and WinterChanterelle in Britain, and Tenkyoen, and Yuki Star, and Phiips from Finland, and Nugget from Mexico, and Alli-Cat Alchemist from Central Clifornia, and U.M.B.R.I.E.L., WELCOME to the board!!
I'm glad you all decided to join the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

Hope you'll all enjoy posting on our board!!
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for Ed, Envy, Al, Winry, Riza, Roy, Ling, Lust, and other your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions, with threads such as Naruto, Fav Inuyasha Characters, Inuyasha, Bleach anime, and much more!!

And, movies and TV shows are in General video forum.
Or, if you like computer games, check out FMA games forum, and Non-FMA game forum!!

And, for artists and writers, we have Fanworks forum (sigs, avatars, and more!!) Fanart sub-forum (paintings and drawings) and Fanfics sub-forum!!
And just for fun, check out Spam Central where we have many fun game threads!!

Also, as mentioned by everyone, please make sure to visit:

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you all have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sweety_pie and ed_drink_your_milk and Emily_BrokenAngel and Steel Heart Alchemist and Kenji@KAzE and Selaphiel and miracle_flame_alchemist147:
Awesome job welcoming our new friends!! Please keep up!! happy.gif
(My Internet connection is still shaky, and I can use everyone's help welcoming newcomers!! ^^)
Reno
Hi!

I'm 15 years old
I like the good anime, not Yu-Gi-Oh and these things, i like things like .Hack//Sign, Wolf's Rain, Lain, etc.
I like this forums very much, because i don't have anything better to do on the web, (except playing Naruto on cartoonnetwork.com XD)
Amol
Hi Reno, Welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

Firstly you should read the Forum Rules.
Also read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, its full of helpful tips on posting here !

You like Anime , well everyone here does !
You can visit the General Anime section , its full of threads relating to different animes that you watch !
For Full Metal Alchemist Anime Subforums you can this link, you'll find everything there !

Try out the Spam Central, its full of fun games and other random threads !

Dont forget to check out the Gallery
its full of lovely pictures !

We all hope you have a good time here biggrin.gif

If you have any questions please feel to free to post them here.

Happy Posting !!! biggrin.gif
Arthur-F.Metal4life
Hi everyone im da new kid on da block im 15 from Lithuania just finished watching FMA and became a huge fan and im having a lot of fun here , hope seeing more FMA
Amol
Hi Arthur-F.Metal4life, Welcome to the Board ! biggrin.gif

As I have mentioned in the pervious thread , please read the Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, they should be helpful in knowing more about the Site ! biggrin.gif

You have already gone through some of the Subforums and Threads in them,
this is the Forum Home and all the subforums can be viewed here !

If you like Games than Visit the General Game section and you'll find all the different games you play and loads of discussions on them !
Talk about the songs you like in the General Music subforums, and the upcoming movies in 2007 and other T.V shows in the General Video Section !

Check out the Gallery too , you might find many good pictures there !

You can post for question here or on the Comments and Questions subforum !

Happy Posting ! biggrin.gif
XGreedX
Good day, everyone.
The name's Shelby, but you can call me "Cryogen".
I am a 15 year old female from New York.
I have been a huge fan of FMA for quite a while now.
Amol
Hey XGreedX - Cryogen, Welcome to the Board. biggrin.gif

Before you get started I'd suggest you to read the Forum Rules.
After that you can check you The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, it'll help you out with the posting and its full of tips that you might need !

The Forum Home , will show you all the sub forums we have here.
If you like to Debate and Discuss about any current issue you can check out the Debate District or if you like fun games and other random games just go to the Spam Central.

As you mentioned , you like FMA , you should check out the Full Metal Alchemist Discussion section , where you can find Charecter Discussion Threads and Full Metal Alchemist Anime threads !
Check out the Full Metal Alchemist Manga sub forum if you like the manga !

We also have the FMA Fanworks sub forum where you can find the members own fanarts and Fanfics !
You can also see the Gallery , I'm sure you will like it !

If you have questions , please feel free to post them here or at the Questions
thread.

See you around the Board ! smile.gif
~Rayne~
I'm a new comer! I'm completely obsessed with FMA and a book series called Warriors. (but more with FMA) I love FMA but didn't like the movie - espically not the ending. But anywho, this website is cool and I like chatting on the forum.
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome XGreedX, Arthur-F.Metal4life, Reno, Yuki Star, Alli-Cat Alchemist and U.M.B.R.I.E.L.!!!
------
Welcome ~Rayne~!! I'm glad you like FMA so much! happy.gif

Here are the two big important pages that you should read:
1)The Forum Rules
2)The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

I see that you talk about how oyu like the movie, and I assume that means you watch the anime as well. Well have tons of FMA anime discussions (hm..imagine that. XD). We have the FMA manga forum, FMA anime, both the American Audience (dubbed) and the Japanese Audience(raw or subbed). We even have a whole subforum devoted to the FMA Movie!

So, WELCOME! And remember, follow the rules, have fun, and happy posting! happy.gif
-------------
Tombow and Sweety-Thanks! happy.gif This is fun!!!
Amol
Welcome to the Board ~Rayne~, as ed_drink_your_milk has mentioned , please read the Forum Rules !

And if you have any questions please feel free to ask them here !

Happy Posting !
sweety_pie
Welcome Reno, Arthur-F.Metal4life, U.M.B.R.I.E.L., XGreedX and ~Rayne~.
You have all been given a link to the rules, please read, and follow them. smile.gif
Hope you all like it here, and please ask if you have any questions.

-----
@Amol, and Milky - Nice job helping out new members. You guys are great.

@Tombow - Wow, you really care about our new members.
Tombow
Hi Reno and Arthur-F.Metal4life from Lithuania, and XGreedX from New York, and ~Rayne~, WELCOME to the board!!
Glad you all decided to join our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

@Reno - Glad you like our board very much!! happy.gif

@Arthur-F.Metal4life - Nice to have a FMA fan from Lithuania!! biggrin.gif

@XGreedX - We have very good FMA manga forum also!! Hope to see your there!! smile.gif

@~Rayne~ - Hope you'll meet lots of new friends on our board!! biggrin.gif

As mentioned by everyone, please make sure to visit:

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Amol
and ed_drink_your_milk - Two thumbs up for impressive welcoming posts!!
Awesome jobs!! Thank you!! happy.gif

@sweety_pie - I do as much as you do!! happy.gif

Amol
thanks Tombow , the compliments keep motivating us and we do better everytime.
crystal flame Alchemist
I'm new give me any new friends, Or informaition. I'll accept ANYTHING PLEASE!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.