Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
BLOOđ ┼LăHEM¤ST
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 5 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]501016[/snapback]
@getsuga-tenshou - Spirited Away is one of my favorite anime movies, too!! Check out our Miyazaki's movies and post your support there!! biggrin.gif

BLOOđ ┼LăHEM¤ST, welcome to the board!!
Glad yo found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
And, you are also a fan of Miyazaki's movies!! Awesome!!

You can tell us your opinions on Princess Mononoke, Spirited away, Howl's Moving castle, and mush more on Miyazaki's movies thread, and check out other anime threads in General Anime forum, or talk about Al, Scar, Houghes, Can Roy Mustang Swim?, Character Quirks, which one do you like best??, and much more in FMA Character discussion forum!!

And you're good at making pics on computer?? Awesome!!
If you like, please help others by sharing your tips, or give advise, on Photoshopping Help thread, and/or open your own "sig shop" thread in Fanworks forum, or post your painting and drawing in Fanart sub-forum!!
Or, join Rate the Avatar above you, Rate the sig above you and other fun games in Spam Central!!

Also, as mentioned by everyone, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
The Beginner┤s Guide to Forum Decorum
They are probably similar to what you know from other boards, but just in case. biggrin.gif

Oh, and in case you are encountering the problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope to see your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif

Thanks man =), that fast tracks ones I was sorta looking for lol, Ill check em out.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(The Dan @ Feb 4 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]501149[/snapback]
hi

im Dan

i liek the sex

Wow. you are like one of the cooles new people evre! smile.gif

Hi. You already read the rules?

BTW I love yor siggie.

@Emily - I will ne your friend, if you let me come over to yor house, and get drunk with you!! wink.gif
BLOOđ ┼LăHEM¤ST
Welcome BLOOđ ┼LăHEM¤ST to these forums!

I guess you have read the rules? if so that is great, if not Click here. smile.gif

I like your siggie, and ava! They are nice.
The array in the top is awesome!
I love the quote at the bottom to, that was a sad ep.

Have fun! smile.gif And don't forget to ask any questions you need answered! biggrin.gif

Thanks Sweety, and yeah I like the array I even added a tiny one on the left edge biggrin.gif, your kittys cute tongue.gif
Elania Eless
Hi I'm Estel Pilind. I found this place through Yahoo.com. I hope I see you guys around for a while.
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Estel Pilind! It's great to have you here!
Just a few things to start! Make sure to read the Forum Rules and the Beginnner's Guide to Forum Decorum, and you'll be all set and ready to post! Also, many members seem to be having trouble using the 'Add Reply' button. If you find yourself having this problem, you can click over to the Can't Use Add Reply Button? thread for help.

Also, if you have any specific interests, you can post them here and helpful people (like Tombow happy.gif) can help you find threads on those topics!

So, happy posting and again, WELCOME!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Estel Pilind @ Feb 5 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]501454[/snapback]
Hi I'm Estel Pilind. I found this place through Yahoo.com. I hope I see you guys around for a while.

Welcome Estel Pilind to these forums!! Hope you have fun here. wink.gif

As Milky said you might want to read The rules and Guidelnines. (A Must for all newbs)
and you might also want to read A beginners guide to forum decorum.

Have fun, meet new friends, and if you have questions, you want answered please ask. biggrin.gif

----
@Milky - Nice welcome post. happy.gif
al_conqueror

Hi and welcome! I guess that you'v already read the Rules as Milky and Sweety recommended to you.Hope u enjoy posting here!:)
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Feb 4 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]501200[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Dan @ Feb 4 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]501149[/snapback]
hi

im Dan

i liek the sex

Wow. you are like one of the cooles new people evre! smile.gif

Hi. You already read the rules?

BTW I love yor siggie.

@Emily - I will ne your friend, if you let me come over to yor house, and get drunk with you!! wink.gif

Yeah of course!!! (Gives you my direccion)
I have sake wink.gif if you want!!! XD
Thanks, I will add you happy.gif
And Estel Pilind WELCOME TO THE SITE happy.gif
First, as my pals say, you need to read the forum rules.
Hope you make friends here wink.gif
Elania Eless
Thanks! =) I really like Full metal Alchemist so I think I'll Like it here.
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(Estel Pilind @ Feb 6 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]501820[/snapback]
Thanks! =) I really like Full metal Alchemist so I think I'll Like it here.

Hehehehe obviusly happy.gif
Why you don┤t enter to another forum discussion?
Believe me.... There are lots of plot of talk about n_˝
Also visit the gallery!! biggrin.gif
I will add you as a friend ok?
sweety_pie
@Estil Pilind - Like Emily said, you might want to post in the Fullmetal Alchemist forums. We have a lot of threads, a lot to talk about. biggrin.gif

We also have forums to talk about Other animes. And also other mangas.

Besides those two forums, we have other forums you can post in, but I figure you might watch some other anime, or read other manga, you might want to post in there.
Hope to see you make more posts. smile.gif
King of Smash
Well, I've been here since the summer, but I never really posted in this thread. I'm Craig, and I like manga/anime and creating games. I also draw, but I need a scanner to upload my images. They're in a book, and I don't want to rip them out. This forum is pretty cool, and the members are really nice. I'll stop boring you with this long dumb message, and you can get on with your lives. If your still reading up to this point, stop now.

Seriously, stop now. laugh.gif
Elric13
I got one of my friends to join this site. She likes FMA too, so yeah, it all works. I'm going to get her to post here. I figure it would be a good idea smile.gif
sweety_pie
@EdwardElric014 - Glad you joined, and glad you decided to introduce yourself!
Have you read the rules? (you probably have by now, you do not seem to break any.)

Have fun! smile.gif

@Elric13 - Who is your friend? (If you do not mind me asking)
Razzy
Welcome (or, welcome back), EdwardElric014 smile.gif! You seem like a likable person!

Remember to read the Forum Rules (If you haven't done so already. I'm just making sure.)

It's too bad you don't have a scanner to post your pictures sad.gif... We would have loved to view your art!

Elric13- That's a great idea! The more, the merrier! happy.gif
Kenji
QUOTE(EdwardElric014 @ Feb 8 2007, 08:49 AM) [snapback]502284[/snapback]
Well, I've been here since the summer, but I never really posted in this thread. I'm Craig, and I like manga/anime and creating games. I also draw, but I need a scanner to upload my images. They're in a book, and I don't want to rip them out. This forum is pretty cool, and the members are really nice. I'll stop boring you with this long dumb message, and you can get on with your lives. If your still reading up to this point, stop now.

Yeah...we have stopped reading..because you managed to stop us... XD

Hello! Welcome back~ glad to have huge FMA fan[well..all is] to be here~
King of Smash
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Feb 7 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]502290[/snapback]
@EdwardElric014 - Glad you joined, and glad you decided to introduce yourself!
Have you read the rules? (you probably have by now, you do not seem to break any.)

Have fun! smile.gif

Yup, I've read 'em.

QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Feb 7 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]502291[/snapback]
Welcome (or, welcome back), EdwardElric014 smile.gif! You seem like a likable person!

Remember to read the Forum Rules (If you haven't done so already. I'm just making sure.)

It's too bad you don't have a scanner to post your pictures sad.gif... We would have loved to view your art!

You seem like a likable person too Steel Heart Alchemist!
I'd love to scan my art. I had once before, but I drew that on a separate sheet of paper. Since then, I bought a hard cover book for safe keeping; but, my scanner is one of those all-in-one machines (copy, fax, printer, etc.) where it slides through. I'll have to find a new one.

QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 7 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]502297[/snapback]
QUOTE(EdwardElric014 @ Feb 8 2007, 08:49 AM) [snapback]502284[/snapback]

Yeah...we have stopped reading..because you managed to stop us... XD

Hello! Welcome back~ glad to have huge FMA fan[well..all is] to be here~

Yeah, thanks for the welcome everybody. I know it's a bit late, but I figured I'd explore the forum more outside of the game and fan work sections. laugh.gif
Brokenbloodseal
Hey everyone I'm new.My friend got me to join this site and so I did.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Brokenbloodseal @ Feb 7 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]502378[/snapback]

Oh you got to post! happy.gif Welcome to our forums. Glad you joined.

As a necomer you might want to read Forum rules and guidelines (A Must for all new people.

Have fun, and make posts! if you have any questions, just ask. biggrin.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Brokenbloodseal!! I see Sweety already gave you the rules link, so I'll just give you the other really important link! Make sure to also read The Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum! Also, if you have any specific interests, you can tell people here and we can help you find threads about those specific things!! It's greta to have you here and happy posting!! happy.gif
Brokenbloodseal
Okay thanks for the warm welcome!I'll be sure to read the rules and stuff!
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(Brokenbloodseal @ Feb 7 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]502407[/snapback]
Okay thanks for the warm welcome!I'll be sure to read the rules and stuff!

^-^
Well...Again... But this is from me n_˝
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!
You know... Read the rules.....Then.... HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS!!! biggrin.gif
Its a good thing that more people join to the site n_n
Black Zero
Well, Technically im a newcomer because its been forever since I been here...
But i know a quite bit of peeps...
Kenji
QUOTE(Brokenbloodseal @ Feb 8 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]502378[/snapback]

Hello~ WELCOME~ You must be Elric13's friend... Happy posting~~

@Black Zero- Welcome back~
Tombow
@Emily_BrokenAngel - nice to meet you!!!
(Although, I think we already met on some threads.. biggrin.gif )
If you like to have some forum family, you can also post on Forum Family thread and ask to be included in someone's forum family, too!! happy.gif

@EdwardElric014 - I'm glad you decided to start posting outside in more forums!1 biggrin.gif
I like your new avatar, too!! ^^

@Black Zero - Welcome back!! Long time no see!! Glad you decided to come back!! biggrin.gif

@Elric13 - Glad your friend decided to join us, too!! biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi The Dan and Estel Pilind and Brokenbloodseal, welcome to the board!!
Glad you all decided to jone the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions, with threads such as Bleach anime, Trinity Blood, Naruto, Fav Inuyasha Characters, Inuyasha, and much more!!

And, movies and TV shows are in General video forum where we have Lord of the Rings thread, and much more!!

Or, if you like computer games, check out FMA games forum, and Non-FMA game forum!!

They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you all have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ed_drink_your_milk and al_conqueror and Steel Heart Alchemist and Kenji and sweety_pie: You guys are doing awesome welcoming jobs!! Please keep up!! happy.gif
travisbmoore
Newb here. I just want to post my fan fiction but I can't seem to get it posted do I really have to wait 2weeeks to do it. I have some cool stuff in it. I am fainaly writing one where Winery and Ed get together. But unforuneately it is in the Middle of the Shadow Wars. A being seeming almost like a god helps. But he was also the one that woke the shadows. Light and energy hurt them but there is only one way to kill the shadows using the power of Atlantis and the Ultimate Knolege of Burgans Dimension will they be able to defeat the enemy that came from the dark side of Alchemy.
Edamame
Welcome to the board Travis! We have many talented fanfiction writers here in the forum, and I am sure that they would be glad to give you feed-back on your writing. Before you begin posting please check out the following threads:

The Forum Rules (This is a definite read)

Guide to Forum Decorum (This is a wonderful guide to proper posting.)

Travis, we have a wonderful sub-forum devoted entirely to fanfiction that you might want to check out: FanFiction Forum

~I hope that you have a great time here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Emily_BrokenAngel
Same as Edamame said happy.gif
And from my part:
WELCOME TO THE SITE
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS SOON!!! biggrin.gif
Also... Want to read your fanfic smile.gif
Even when Im not a fan of EdXWinry n_˝
By the way.... Why Im always saying that? XD ("Same as....")
LOL Its because I don┤t have words or what? laugh.gif
Oh well... Maybe its just for not repeat it twice n_˝
Tombow
Hi travisbmoore, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found our board! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

I'm guessing the problem you are having is the same problem some of us on the board are having.
Are you also having trouble using ADDREPLY button, and therefore posting with FASTREPLY??
If so, that one and the problem of not being able to make a new thread are explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

We are working on the problem, but it might take a while to get it fixed.. sorry... sad.gif
(Sorry if you can't open a thread in Fanfic forum!! I might be able to help you opening a thread. PM me or post on the above thread and we can try opening the thread for you. )

But, meantime, we have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, or about many other stuff in the forums around the board!!

Also, as mentioned by Edamame, please make sure to visit:

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Edamame - Nice to see your welcome post!! Please keep up!! happy.gif

@Emily_BrokenAngel - You're doing great!! And, I like n_˝ biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome!! travisbmoore! Glad to have you here!!!

Like Tombow said, you should read the rules.

Your fan-fic sounds great!
Also the members who have Internet Explorer cannot use "Add reply" or "Add new topic".
Members with Firefox can make new threads, so if you do not have that, you might want to download it.
Did that help?

Hope to see you around, and hope I get to read your fan-fic! biggrin.gif

Have fun, make friends, and do not hesitate to ask questions.
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome travisbmoore! It's great to see a new avid fanfic writer on the boards! As Sweety said, your fanfic sounds really interesting! I can't wait to read it! happy.gif Happy posting!!
HARDxPUNKxCORE
watz up? im a newbie. my name is nicky, and check out my profile happy.gif!!
Kenji
Hello there... HARDxPUNKxCORE
Seems that you have your 1st post at this tread... WELCOME to the FMA forum
Other senior members will guide you shortly~
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 9 2007, 01:44 AM) [snapback]502788[/snapback]
Hello there... HARDxPUNKxCORE
Seems that you have your 1st post at this tread... WELCOME to the FMA forum
Other senior members will guide you shortly~

No, we won't... dry.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(HARDxPUNKxCORE @ Feb 9 2007, 06:42 AM) [snapback]502787[/snapback]
watz up? im a newbie. my name is nicky, and check out my profile happy.gif!!

And we have a front runner for best newbie of 2007!
Chiyo
Not going to stay here long after this....
Tombow
^^ Gahah, guys, (and one beautiful lady,) please don't scare the newcomer away!! laugh.gif
(You probably don't mean to, but they might get scared off anyway!! tongue.gif )

@Kenji - You don't have to wait for Steel Heart Alchemist and sweety_pie and ed_drink_your_milk and others!! Go ahead and give your full welcome!! You're doing fine. happy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------

@HARDxPUNKxCORE - Welcome to the board!!
In case you are wondering what happened to your sig pics, I turned off Image function because they were too large, especially the first pic, which is 562 pix high. The maximum sig pic size for our board (and if you have more than one pic for the sig, then the cumulative size) is 500 pix wide and 300 pix high. You can shrink the size of both pics to fit within the Max size, or if you'd like to put just the second pic, that would be fine, too. smile.gif
(You can remove that Ed pic by editing out that Image function line from your sig anytime. )

Now that's out of way.. I see you are quite a music fan, and you like some anime besides FMA also.
We have a wide variety of forums including General Music forum, and General Anime forum, that contains non-FMA anime threads, such as Pokemon, Inuyasha, and Trinity Blood!!

And, of course, hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

Or, just for fun, check out Spam Central where we have many fun game threads!!
Or, visit our Gallery for nice FMA pics and avatars!!

Also, please make sure to visit:

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

Hope to see your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
travisbmoore
Yeah I only seem able to post with fast reply. But my story is already like 6 to 10 pages long at 10 font. Plus I left out some of the work my main character did. I also need to go back and add Als girlfriend and do more with Winry's parents, But it is a start.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(travisbmoore @ Feb 9 2007, 02:17 PM) [snapback]502853[/snapback]
Yeah I only seem able to post with fast reply. But my story is already like 6 to 10 pages long at 10 font. Plus I left out some of the work my main character did. I also need to go back and add Als girlfriend and do more with Wenry's parents, But it is a start.

Just so you know, it's Winry not Wenry, Winery or Steve. wink.gif
travisbmoore
Anyway I got mozilla firefox and posted the darn thing. Winry I got it.Please cut me some slack I only sloped the story together in 2 days yesterday and some today.
Tombow
@travisbmoore - I'm glad you got FireFox, and able to post as others now!! smile.gif
And, glad you get to post your fanfic!! I glanced, and, wow you are quite a prolific writer, too!!
Hope to see your post around the board!! biggrin.gif
Anna Molly
Im new. Guess what?

I joined today.

Isnt that nice? Yeah, kinda. FMA is really cool. Woo.

I tend to be hyper at night, and FMA is only one of the animes i watch. I have many others, and by the end of the week, i am absorbed in them. But then the weekend comes and they are off air. Then comes Monday and it starts all over again. But anyways, yeah im new.

Loveholic is a cool band..... blink.gif sorry that was random.....
Kenji
HELLO Anna Molly... another FullMetal Alchemist Die-Hard-Fan is united with us~ WELCOME

BE sure to read as a guide-

Razzy
WELCOME TO THE BOARD, Anna Molly! smile.gif

Please remember to read the Forum Rules . They are very important!

So, have fun, make new friends, and enjoy the board! See ya around! happy.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Anna Molly! I see that you already got the important links! If you have a specific interest, you can post it here are we can help you find threads on that subject! happy.gif So, welcome to the boards and happy posting!!
Tombow
Hi Anna Molly, welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you decided to join the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

I see you already discovered our Music foum. smile.gif
We also have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions.

Or, check out FMA Music forum for all the discussions for the Music and songs you heard on FMA anime and movie!!

And just for fun, check out Spam Central where we have many fun game threads!!
(We also have Pie thread there, too!! ) biggrin.gif

Hope you have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Amalthea
*waves* Hello all! I'm new to this place. Nice to meet you all, I looove the FMA anime and manga.

I hope to have fun here. smile.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Amalthea! It's great to have you here! There are two important things you should look at. First, the Forum Rules. Also, you should check out the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

I see you said that you love the FMA anime and manga. For anime, if you are part of the American audience, you can discuss the subbed versions of FMA in the American Audience subforum. Or, if you prefer the raw Japanese or Japanese with subtitles versions, you can discuss them in the Japanese AUdience subforum. As for manga, you can discuss the FMA manga in the Fullmetal Alchemist Manga forum.

So, welcome, and remember, follow the rules, have fun, and happy posting!! happy.gif
Wolfgang Olin
Sup all,
I love the FMA series and Manga. I'm a big Fuhrer King Bradley Fan. Hoping to get a good Fuhrer sig.

Anyways, I enjoy the alchemy chats, been studying it for a year now.
~*♥*~
Hi! I just joined and I'm pretty new around here. I love FMA and I hope I enjoy this forum. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.