Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
1cor1313
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Jan 4 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]491250[/snapback]
And now soon available in three easy payments and one really fu*king complicated payment of $39.95.

I prefer a lump sum payment. Bastards alway add quite a percentage when you pay in installments. I also prefer COD. I will meet you in an undisclosed dark alley at midnight with the cash. Meet me there.

QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Jan 4 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]491264[/snapback]
Welcome to the board, 1cor1313!!
As you have probably seen being mentioned on this thread about a million times, the Forum Rules are a MUST read.
You like to draw? Cool smile.gif. You can check out the Fanart Section of the Gallery

I've already seen some of your posts on the board! Hope to see more happy.gif!

I never did any FMA fanart. So I dunno. I might try some things with some people and put them in some situations which may or may not lead to some reaction which may or may not be desired by both the viewer and the creator(ie me)

You want to see more? Good god, what's wrong with you, woman?

I STRIKE FEAR IN THE GROINS OF MEN. Doesn't that mean anything to you? And if this is some kind of come on, I'm taken. Rather, I took someone. By force and sheer sexiness. Same difference.

I'm just sexy

ps. Void still rulz <3
Razzy
You want to see more? Good god, what's wrong with you, woman?
I meant more POSTS.... and I was just trying to be nice dry.gif .

And if this is some kind of come on, I'm taken.

Good, so am I.

I'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet!

Hmm... That's something I would buy. In fact, I will.
1cor1313
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Jan 4 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]491281[/snapback]
I meant more POSTS.... and I was just trying to be nice.

Heehee. I know. It's just how I joke around. <3 My humor is slightly ascerbic but you'll learn to wuv me. Or kill me. Whichever comes first.

Good, so am I.

Interested in a swap?
mei_tenshi
cor. laugh.gif

Welcome aboard, and don't scare the unsuspecting too much. =D
1cor1313
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Jan 4 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]491284[/snapback]
cor. laugh.gif

Welcome aboard, and don't scare the unsuspecting too much. =D

Don't worry. I won't scare them away until it's too late for them
Shinobimelxi
welcome to the forums cor.
Razzy
Heehee. I know. It's just how I joke around.

Okay, good.... I'll try to remember that laugh.gif. I thought you were seriously trying to scare me It's actually my fault I freaked.... I take things way too seriously... God. I need to learn to lighten up

Okay...start over... Welcome to the board, cor! smile.gif
Ailuro
Lawl, cor would be a fun person to talk to in person.

Hey! Hey! I'm male here! :D
Carnal Malefactor
@Cor

Please stop swinging from my harbl!
Haruka_The_Alchemist
Wow 300+ introduction posts,Hi I'm from Texas and I'm 15 years old and I'm female and like to play RPGs,Draw and watch anime,hee hee first post and I will do my best not to break the rules.-^-^-
arianna
hey, i'm pretty new. i joined like last week or something...
sweety_pie
Welcome to the forums arianna! biggrin.gif Hope you like it here. I love your siggie. smile.gif

As a new member you should read,
Forum rules, and guidelines.(A Must for all new people)

Also, you might want to check out A begginers guide to forum decorum.

I hope you enjoy being here, and you make new friends.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them. happy.gif
ducky
Tombow
Hi Haruka_The_Alchemist from Texas, arianna from Ohio, and ducky from Alabama,
Welcome to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!!
@arianna - I think we already met on other thread, but this is my official welcome!! biggrin.gif

Hope you'll all enjoy posting on our board!!
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums.
You can find the links to our forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters on FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions!!
And, as some of you had already discovered, we have active Fanart sub-forums where you can check out other members' fanarts, and post yours on Open artists fanarts thread, or make a thread to post all your fanarts!!
Or, check out Spam Central where we have many fun game threads!!
Also, if you like to be included in someone's forum family, you can post on Forum Family thread and ask to be included in someone's forum family.
And, if you like talking on IM, you can post your IM, and find others' on Instant Messaging thread!! biggrin.gif

Also, as sweety_pie has mentioned, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ for all new comers) and
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you all have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Ayanah
Ailuro
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 7 2007, 11:42 PM) [snapback]492487[/snapback]
Hi Haruka_The_Alchemist from Texas, arianna from Ohio, and ducky from Alabama,
Welcome to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!!
@arianna - I think we already met on other thread, but this is my official welcome!! biggrin.gif

To all newbies out there:

Tombow is as crazy as a walrus who's had its bucket stolen, so I advise being careful around this particular silly person. Speaks nonsense, this person does. Don't let the innocent look fool you. It's fooled many members so far. Hardly anyone knows this one's... true nature.

Trust me, I'm a mod.

EDIT: Wtf? Where'd Ducky and Laia's posts go?
Razzy
EDIT: Wtf? Where'd Ducky and Laia's posts go?

I dunno... blink.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome, everyone biggrin.gif!!!!
cutie
unsure.gif sorry, i'm too late to Introduce myself... laugh.gif whatever, my name's tahia... sleep.gif well, i kept the name maggie here 'cause tahia is a bit hard to pronounce... smile.gif biggrin.gif whatever, i'm in 6th grade... rolleyes.gif i'm from bangladesh... happy.gif if anyone wants to know more about me, ask me freely! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
@Cutie - Yay, you posted! smile.gif Was I any help?

Anyways, you have already read the rules, right? If not here, is a link. wink.gif

You should also read A beginners guide to forum decorum.

Anyways, have fun, and make new friends! smile.gif
If you have any questions, or whatever, just ask.! happy.gif
Tombow
Hi cutie, welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!!

I see you already have sweety_pie as your guide!! You are in good hands!! biggrin.gif
Listen to what sweety_pie says, and hope to see your posts around the forums!!

Hope you enjoy posting on our board!! biggrin.gif
Miraechu7
Yo!
I've been up to FMA since months ago, just haven't joined any forums.

So I signed up here.
sweety_pie
Welcome Miraechu7 to the FmA forums! Glad you decided to join our forums! wink.gif

As a new member you should read the rules.

Also A beginners guide to forum decorum.

Have fun, and make new friends. Also do not hesitate ask questions if you have any. smile.gif

---
@Tombow - You are so sweet. happy.gif
EdoElric88
Hi ppl!! XD
ed_drink_your_milk
Hello EdoElric88, welcome to the FMA boards! Here are just a few things that you should take a look at. First, the forum rules. Very important, please make sure to read them before you start posting!
Also, you should check out the beginners guide to forum decorum, as it is also extremely helpful! Follow the rules and have fun! And again, welcome!
Tombow
Hi Miraechu7 from Sweden, and and EdoElric88 from NYC, welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters on FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!! We have threads for Greed, and much more!!
And, if you like to see some cool FMA pics, check out our Gallery!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions!! Or, check out Spam Central where we have many fun game threads!!

Also, as mentioned by sweety_pie and ed_drink_your_milk, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sweety_pie - You're sweet, and very nice to newcomers, too!! Two thumbs up!! happy.gif

@ed_drink_your_milk - Nice to see your welcome post here!! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome Miraechu7, and EdoElric88.smile.gif
I assume you both have read the rules by now... So I will not post them.

Anyways, have fun, make posts, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. wink.gif

----
@Milky - You are so awesome.

@Tombow - You are so sweet. And humble I just wish I could even compare to you.
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Miraechu7 and EdoElric88.
i don't have much to say, just thought i would welcome you.
anyways make nice posts and have fun.
Kaien
Hello everyone. I just joined up today. What else is there to say besides I like Fullmetal Alchemist...haha

Let's see...I'm 20 years old attending the University of St. Thomas getting my degree in business and Japanese. Besides anime/manga, I like drawing and building and racing cars.

That's about it! Nice to meet everyone!
sweety_pie
Welcome to fullmetal-alchemist.com, kaien! happy.gif I love your ava.

Hope to see you make more posts. wink.gif

As a ne member you should read Forum rules, and guidelines.
You might also want to read A beginners guide to forum decorum.

Anyways, make posts, and have fun!

---
@EdoElric - Your siggie is a little too big, I think. Maybe you should get rid of the text.
Tombow
Hi Kaien, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

You are getting degree in Japanese as well as in business?? That is awesome!!
We have Teach Japanese thread. Maybe you can post some stuff there?? biggrin.gif

We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our bard.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters on FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!! We have threads for Greed, and much more!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums with Inuyahsa, Favorite Inuyasha character, Samurai Champloo, Jin, Mugen, or Fuu??, Kenshin, Rorounin Kenshin (manga), Black Cat, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and much more!!
(Some of the threads are old, but you may find them interesting to read. biggrin.gif )

And since you like drawing, you might like to check out our Fanart sub-forum where you can post you fanart on Multi-artists art thread or open a thread to post all your fanarts!!

Also, as mentioned by sweety_pie, please make sure to visit:
The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

Oh, and your problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
Hope to see your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
Living on Violent Edge
okay well i just joined yesterday (and i kinda made a mistake with my supposed username. tongue.gif)

as you can see on my name, i'm Jillian. happy.gif
Tombow
Hi Jillian M R L, welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

Did you make a mistake while deciding on your board ID?? No problem!!
You can change your current board ID to what you really wanted.
Post your request on Can I change my board ID?? thread. biggrin.gif

Hope you'll enjoy posting on our board!!
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our bard.

Hope to see your posts on your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!! We have threads for Greed, and much more!!

And if like drawing, you might like to check out our Fanart sub-forum where you can post you fanart on Multi-artists art thread or open a thread to post all your fanarts!!
Also, we have many fun game threads in Spam Central!!
And, if you like to see some cool FMA pics, check out our FMA Image Galley!! biggrin.gif

Also, please make sure to visit:

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
al_conqueror
Hi everyone! Is nice to finally find some other people who share the same obssession than me... happy.gif Well,i joined yesterday...i'm mexican,so...sorry if i make a mistake,hope you can understand me!i like drawing,playing my guitar and,of course,FMA!
Tombow
Hi al_conqueror! Welcome to to the board!!
I'm glad you found this board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
Your English is very good!! We have many nice Mexican members.
You can meet them throughout the board. Some post on Espaņol, Lo hablas? thread also.

We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums on our board.

Hope to see your posts on discussions for your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!
And, you can find info on FMA musics in FMA Music forum, including Song hunting thread for finding out about the songs you heard on FMA!!

And if like drawing, you might like to check out our Fanart sub-forum where you can post your fanart on Multi-artists open art thread, or even open a thread to post all your fanarts!!
And, if you like reading and writing, we have Fanfics sub-forum also. biggrin.gif

Oh, and in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.
Hope to see many of your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome al_conqueror, and Jillian M R L! smile.gif

I hope you both have fun around here, make posts, and have fun. wink.gif

As Tombow said, please read;
The rules. (A Must for all new people.)

Have fun. And if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

...I love new people.
Shinobimelxi
welcome all new comers! I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums!
Please make sure to read the rules and and guidelines.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, dont be shy.
And i hope we can get along, i really enjoy meeting new people smile.gif
al_conqueror
Thanks!I love meeting people! happy.gif
Twilight Warrior Alchemist
Hello, I'm Twilight Warrior Alchemist
also known as Moonstar).
I'm a new fan of FMA, I saw it on CN and fell in love with it. Siince then read the manga and episode guide.
Anyhow, I love Japanese anime and culture.

Nice to meet you all!
Amol
Hi Twilight Warrior Alchemist welcome to the Board biggrin.gif

First and foremost you should read the rule and regulations of the site.

The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum - this will help you get some useful tips on posting here !

If you have any questions , feel free to ask them here.

Tombow
Hi Twilight Warrior Alchemist, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

And, since you read FMA manga also, come join our discussions in FMA manga forum!!

We also have General Anime and General Manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions!! Or, check out Spam Central where we have many fun game threads!!

Also, as mentioned by Amol, please make sure to visit:

Hope you have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Shinobimelxi - Nice to see your welcome post here!! happy.gif

@Amol - Keep up!! biggrin.gif
Ameiko
Hey there!
Its so nice to find a website like this!
Im only new here but I can assure you that
I read all rules and regulations...

*Sorry if my english is not that perfect... I'm not American biggrin.gif
Demon x
QUOTE(Ameiko @ Jan 21 2007, 03:36 AM) [snapback]496096[/snapback]
Hey there!

there is no need to apologize since there is allot of members here who are not American although more than 75% of members here are American but still there is a moderated number of people from the Philippines.and as long as your spelling is over the Noob level it's safe to live.
al_conqueror
Hi Twilight Warrior Alchemist and Ameiko!!! And it doesn't matter that you(Ameiko)are not american...i'm mexican so...wink.gif.I hope you enjoy posting here!
sweety_pie
Welcome to the forums Twilight Warrior Alchemist(Moonstar), and Amekio!

As people have told you, you should both read The forum rules. (A Must for all new people.)
Also you might want to read A beginners guide to forum decorum.

Hope to see you both make friends, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask. wink.gif

----
Amekio - We have members from a lot of places besides America. We have a few other members also from the Philippines.
Tombow
Hi Ameiko from Philippines, welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you like our site!! Nice to have you with us!!
We have many nice Pinoy/Pinay members, and members from other parts of the world!!
And, your English is excellent!! I think you'll feel quite comfortable here!! biggrin.gif

I see you already read the rules, and making a nice start on posting on our board!! Very nice!!
We have many fun threads in Spam Central also. You may like many game threads there!! smile.gif

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif
Living on Violent Edge
QUOTE(Ameiko @ Jan 21 2007, 01:36 AM) [snapback]496096[/snapback]
Hey there!

welcome Ameiko. i'm Filipino (but i live in the US) and it's great to know that there are Filipinos out there that like FMA too! happy.gif
Dagger
hello I'm Dagger ^^
I just finshed watching FMA all eps and the movie and to put it this way nothing going to make it to my number one anime but that xP.
So a little about me I love to draw and play the guitar (I've been playing for 8 years now), I love to make new friends and hang out with old ones. I am very bubbly and hypo and enjoy to RP.
So I hope to get to meet you all soon happy.gif
Dagger
Tombow
Hello Dagger from Australia, welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts for your fav FMA characters on FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!! Or, come join us on FMA "Shambara" movie discussions in FMA Movie sub-forum!! smile.gif

And, for your RP fun, we have a forum full of RP threads in Roleplay Community forum!!
Or, visit our Fanart sub-forum where you can check out the fanarts of some of our talented members, or post your artworks on Muti-artists Open Artworks thread, or open a thread to post all your fanworks!!

And, for fun game threads, check out Spam Central where we also have Forum Family thread!! biggrin.gif

Hope to see many of your posts around the board!! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Welcome Dagger - to the fma forums!
New meat!!

Tombow already covered everything (is Tombow not the greatest?)

So, please read the rules.
make posts, make new friends, and have fun!

Are you a fan of The Fray, or you just happen to listen to them alot? I personally love the band! The greatest ever!

And if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. smile.gif
silentsky
hi... ima babaasinsheep...

i love people from the philippines...

im filipino

mahal kita filipinos!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.