Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
geochan
Hi! I'm new here, I joined this forum a couple of minutes ago. And don't worry I read THE FORUM RULES and the The Beginner's Guide.

About me? There aren't many things I'd want to say now. If you wanna find out something about me just ask.

I'm from Bucharest/Romania... I don't think many of you have heard of this country. Many people think say bad things about Romanians... but I want you to know that not all of them are the same. And I'm proud of being Romanian because not many people know this language and we have alot of things other countries don't have... like our culture, beautiful landscapes, natural resources and other stuff... but we are too stupid or too ignorant to care about this things.

Sharingan Serpent
Welcome to our Forum geochan, I'm glad to see that you have read the rules, just a little reminder though...please don't spam or doublepost laugh.gif or start any other topics that we might already have...okay? wink.gif
Tombow
Hi geochan, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found us!! Nice to have a Romanian FMA fan!! biggrin.gif

We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums on our borad, and I hope you'll enjoy posting on many of them!! You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts on your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

And, since you seem to like non-FMA anime and manga also, you may like to check out our Non-FMA anime and Non-FMA manga forums, too.

And, of course, don't forget to check out our FMA manga forum!! Currently we are discussing chapter 64!! Please come and join many of our discussion threads there!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you'll have a great time with us!! biggrin.gif
Jato
Hey geochan. As usual Tombow and Greeny, have covered everything, with style.
All I have to say is, I hope you like it here. Post a lot, be active, and above all Enjoy yourself. Have a great time exploring this froum and everything it has to offer.
SairasDream
I'm 24 from Augusta GA living in New Freedom PA

I have 1 daughter, she loves Inuyasha and she's only 3

working for wal-mart yay. . . just come to say hi

I also in need of a lot help.

i've tried to look at the gallery and for some reason my compy cannot see jpg. I'm a complete newbie. Am I just out of luck or is there something I can do? I know I could see them yesterday. I hoping to buy the FMA movie next Thursday when I get paid ! YaY
Tombow
Hi SairasDream, welcome to the board!!
You have 3 years old daughter?? Nice to have a working mom who can understand FMA!!
I'm so glad you found us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

You know, after you watch FMA movie, you can post you opinions on many threads in our FMA movie sub-forum!!
And, if you like non-FMA anime also, check out our General anime forum for many anime discussion threads, including Inuyasha thread, and much more!!

Also, please make sure you visit the "Rules and Guidelines for our board" threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers)
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

And, about the pics in the Gallery...the board is undergoing some format change, and some pics are not showing, among some other glitches.. please give us few days, and see if they are back then. smile.gif

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jato - That was a nice welcome post!! Please keep up!! happy.gif

@Greeneyes - Nice to see your post, too!! biggrin.gif
MorgothErmis
Hello officialy.
How are you ?I hope you're good.
Heh,well sorry to say this,but I hate girls who watch anime only for the ''cute guys''.Just for your info.
Godspeed.
Tombow
Hi MorgothErmis, welcome to the forums part of our board!!
Well, yeah, I kind of agree with you..
Luckily, FMA has much more than just cute guys.. biggrin.gif
Hope you stay around and check out more of the discussion forums we have on our board.
You may like them!!
See you around the board!! smile.gif
Jato
@ MorgothErmis
Hey welcome. Actully there are umm 'cute guys' (I dont drive on that side of the road) But no worries. I hope you like it here.
TojoursPur
Hello everyone! I've been a fan of FMA for a very long time, and finally decided to join the fun after lurking for so long.

I'm female, 16 and I live in the Philippines. English is my first language though. I'm currently a freshman in college.

I hope my stay here will be enjoyable.
Tombow
Hello TojoursPur, WELCOME to the board!!
I'm so glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you on our board!!
We have many members from Philippines.
I hope you like it here!! biggrin.gif

We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums on our borad, and I hope you'll enjoy posting on many of them!! You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts on your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

In case you like to add avatar and signature to your post, have you checked our Gallery??
Or, some of our members can make a custome made signature for you too!!
For that, check out some of "Sig shop" threads in our Fanworks forum!!

Also, please make sure you visit the "Rules and Guidelines for our board" threads:

Shciznit
Hi, I'm new on the board. smile.gif I hope to make friends and stay out of trouble! laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Shciznit, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found our board!! Nice to meet you!! biggrin.gif

First thing to do, if you like to stay out of trouble, is visit these two threads. IMO:

Next, familiarize yourself with what we have on our board, I guess..

If you like to make friends, Spam Central has many fun threads you can post. And, if you like to be included in someone's Forum Family, you can post on Forum Family thread here and ask to be someone's Forum Family, too. And also, you can post your IM on Instant Messaging thread.

And, since you don't have any avatar or signature pics yet, if you are looking for some nice FMA pictures, check out our Gallery??
Or, some of our members can make a custome made signature for you too!!
For that, check out some of "Sig shop" threads in our Fanworks forum!!

If you have any questions on adding avatar/signature, or posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you will meet nice friends, and have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Ookami_spiz
biggrin.gif Hi! I just started my account..well not just...but I've jsut started actually USING it. xD So HellO! biggrin.gif I can't wait to start reading up on FMA, the manga, AND the anime. <D I love the show. biggrin.gif Who here DOESN'T?! xD
-
-
Tombow
Hi Ookami_spiz, nice to meet you!!
Like you, I've lurked here for a long time before I started posting.
Now I don't know why I haven't done that sooner!! laugh.gif
I'm glad you decided to start posting, too!!

We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums on our borad, and I hope you'll enjoy posting on many of them!!
You can find links to our various forums on discussion forums home page. smile.gif

In FMA manga forum, we are currently following up to chapter 64, and waiting for chapter 65 to come out. Hope to see your post there!! biggrin.gif

Also, please take a moment to check out our forum posting rules/guides threads:

Hope you have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif
~Wolven Alchemist~
*is new* XD
I just joined yesterday
Some things about me:

1. I'm an obsessive Ed fangirl
2. I'm very hyper most of the time
3. I have not yet finished watching all the episodes of FMA, but plan to do so within the next two weeks or less. (I'm on episode 32)
4. I hate spoilers (I've already gotten major ones via the internet, where a lot of sites don't warn about them)

Over all, I'm generally a nice person once you know me. happy.gif

So, Hi everyone! XD
Tombow
Hi ~Wolven Alchemist~, welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

These are the links to the variety of forums we have on our board.. discussion forums.

Since you hate getting spoiled, you may like to stay away from FMA anme forum for now.
But, hope to see your posts on Ed, and other your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!! Or, on your fav FMA music in FMA music forum??

We also have many non-FMA forums.
Spam Central has many fun threads you can post. And, if you like to be included in someone's Forum Family, you can post on Forum Family thread here and ask to be someone's Forum Family, too. And also, you can post your IM on Instant Messaging thread.

Also, make sure to check out our forum posting rules/guides threads:

joanne45
my name is joanne45
studies graphic design at City College of San Francisco
I love to surf
love to draw
addictive to shopping
spent to much at the bookstore
I'm also an anime/manga freak like FMA.

WHEW!!!
KROD!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. im13 and i like your mom! i own you all and most importantly...
.:Edward's Hunter:.
Oh dear Lord. Everyone, up there, that's KROD!. I know him in "the real world", and behind his rude...annoying...flesh...is a nicer guy. So, what he meant to say was:

"Hi I'm KROD!. I'm 13, and my name spelled backward is "DORK!". How are you?"

Please excuse him. Oh, I am the one who taught him the "Dork, Krod" thing.
Jato
Welcome to the board. Oh god, you Gorrilaz sig made my Gorrilaz and Noodle fanboy brother freak.
Thank-you. I like my sig. And I'm sure KROD! thanks you for welcoming him.

Welcome KROD!. Please read the forum rules and guidelines. As Tombow has posted.
Tombow
Hi joanne45, nice to meet you!!
We already met on other threads, but this is my official welcome to our board!! biggrin.gif
How do you like our board so far?? Have you checked all our discussion forums??

Since you like to draw, maybe you'd like to check out our Fanart forum, where you can post your fanart on some of the multi-artists fanart thread, or open a thread to post all your fanart collections!!

Also, please make sure to check out our forum posting rules/guides threads: (if you haven't done this yet. biggrin.gif )

I noticed one double posting. That's posting consecutively on the same thread, and it's called double posting, and it's a no-no on our board, even in the case of having some time between the two posts.
Basically, if you were the last poster on that thread, instead of adding a new post, edit in the content of new post into your last post... so that you'll not get scalded by other members for making a double post. biggrin.gif

Hope you have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the board, KROD!!! biggrin.gif
Haha, I didn't notice about Dork thingy until .:Edward's Hunter:. has posted that!! laugh.gif
Maybe .:Edward's Hunter:. can show you the board around. biggrin.gif

Just make sure to read our forum posting rules/guides threads, 'kay??
They are:
'Cause those are MUST read for all newcomers.

If you have any questions on posting on our board, I'm sure .:Edward's Hunter:. will be happy to answer it for you. biggrin.gif

Hope you have a good time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Hellfire
Hellfire Alchemist here,

I have just completed the FMA series, and feel like joining the FMA fandom, if it were. It was a while ago I really noticed, althought it was more of a, 'Huh, that sounds like an odd series.' I wasn't to far off tongue.gif. The series, I have just finished, and although I am going away for a few days, I am going to be watching CoS when I get back.

I was thinking about doing a FMA fic (I am a writer).

I am part of many fandoms: Power Rangers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kingdom Hearts...heck, as long it is made by creative minds, I can like anything. No soapies though.

Although, this may sound like a stupid question, but, my login name is to long and only reads Hellfire Alch.... or something like that. Is it possible to get my name changed to just Hellfire? Is there, like, a username change thread on this forum? If not, that's fine. I am just wondering.

Cheers,
Hellfire Alchemist
Tombow
Hi Hellfire Alchemist from Australia, welcome to the board!!
It's never too late to become a part of FMA fandom, IMO!!
Glad you decided to join us!! biggrin.gif

First thing first, the board used to display full board ID, but it started shortening it since we got upgraded recently.
I'm not sure if it can be fixed to display full ID agian, so...to change your borad ID, post your request on How Do I Change My Display Name? thread, and our kind Mod-Admin-sama will do it for you. smile.gif

We also have Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II threads if you like to join the discussions there, and tho it's little old, Sonic the Hedgehog, too!! biggrin.gif

Also, please make sure to check out our forum posting rules/guides threads:

And, last, but not least, we have our own Fanfic forum, too!!
Hope to see your fanfics there!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: @Selaphiel - Nice to see your welcome post again!! happy.gif
caerulcis
welcome all newcomers.
just do what Tombow says and you'll be fine.

haven't posted in here in a long time. ohmy.gif
Francesco Carter
I'm back. I haven't done much around here. I have been busy with my new manga series. Its been crazy with the designing and everything.
esrz22
Hello. Just rewatched random eps of FMA last night. Love it.

Also a Lego and Transformers fan, as well as being an all around geek.
Francesco Carter, if you're "back" then you should have posted here. But, welcome!

esrz22, welcome, welcome! Do everything Tombow posts and you'll be coolio. =)
Zarpia
Tombow will guide you trow(sp?) all you need to know wink.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Francesco Carter @ Nov 11 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]472138[/snapback]
I'm back. I haven't done much around here. I have been busy with my new manga series. Its been crazy with the designing and everything.

@Francesco Carter - Welcome back!! You have a new manga series?? That sounds exciting!!
I know the last time you didn't post much... Hope you get to enjoy more of our forums this time!! biggrin.gif

Since you already watched the FMA movie, would you like to post your opinions of the movie in our FMA movie sub-forum??

And, in FMA manga forum, we are currently following up to chapter 65, and waiting for the scanlation of chapter 65 to come out. Hope to see your posts there, too!! biggrin.gif

Also, please take a moment to check out our forum posting rules/guides threads:
(in case you haven't done that last time. biggrin.gif )

Hope this time you'll stay and enjoy our boad!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi esrz22, welcome to the board!!
Yeah, we already met on other threads, but this is my official welcome!! biggrin.gif

I see you're making nice start on posting on our board.
Please make sure to visit these two threads also, 'kay?? biggrin.gif

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif
esrz22
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 11 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]472213[/snapback]
Hi esrz22, welcome to the board!!
Yeah, we already met on other threads, but this is my official welcome!! biggrin.gif

I see you're making nice start on posting on our board.
Please make sure to visit these two threads also, 'kay?? biggrin.gif

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif

Done and done. I tend to search out all rule-type threads before posting. tongue.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(esrz22 @ Nov 11 2006, 04:04 AM) [snapback]472214[/snapback]
I tend to search out all rule-type threads before posting. tongue.gif
Excellent!! Smart way to start on any board, IMO. smile.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 11 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]472286[/snapback]
I tend to search out all rule-type threads before posting. tongue.gif

For some reason they all seem to be well hidden when I want to find them...
Amol
Hey i cant use the Add reply for sending messages anymore.... it doesnt open.. so i have to use fast reply... can anyone tell me what this problem is ?
Tombow
QUOTE(Amol @ Nov 12 2006, 02:46 AM) [snapback]472608[/snapback]
Hey i cant use the Add reply for sending messages anymore.... it doesnt open.. so i have to use fast reply... can anyone tell me what this problem is ?
@Amol - The board has gone through some upgrading, and since then many people, especially the ones who are using IE for browser, have been having problem with Reply button in most of forums. Give some time, and hopefully the board can fix the problem soon. smile.gif
Amol
Oh thanks a lot for this information.
I wasnt able to post all this time and i thought the problem was only with me.
I hope it get cleared soon.

Do you have any idea , how much more time will take ?

And also if i use the MSN explorer would it help.
As thats the only other one i have !

Tombow
^^ @Amol - No, I have no idea how long it would take to get this fixed.
MSN Internet Explore users are having problems.
The ones I know would work are FireFox, and Opera.
I recommend try switching to FireFox.
Amol
Oh thanks for the information.
I'll do that !
Alchmist_Of_Light
Greetings.

Watched all of FMA + Movie. Think it's an awesome series.
You'll be seeing some fanfics coming out of me ;P.
Tombow
Greetings, Alchmist_Of_Light!!
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!!

Hope to see your posts on your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum.
Or, your opinions on the FMA movie in FMA movie sub-forum.

And, looking forward to seeing your fanfics in our Fanfics sub-forum. biggrin.gif

Zarpia
didn't we had an Alchmist_Of_Light? maybe the spelling...
Tombow
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Nov 13 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]472973[/snapback]
@Zarpia - We have Light Alchemist. That I know. biggrin.gif
BTW, we also have Zargap, Toby, Chiyo-san, Chiyo-chan, and Chiyoh, too. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 13 2006, 05:21 AM) [snapback]473000[/snapback]
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Nov 13 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]472973[/snapback]
@Zarpia - We have Light Alchemist. That I know. biggrin.gif
BTW, we also have zargap, too. biggrin.gif

I could have sworn we had an "Alchemist of Light" Without the underscores...

There were a big time hoho fan, that I remember. ><
Tombow
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 13 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]473003[/snapback]
I could have sworn we had an "Alchemist of Light" Without the underscores...

There were a big time hoho fan, that I remember. ><
Wow, so many similar names.. biggrin.gif
We also have Monkey!! biggrin.gif

(BTW, what happened to your wonderful welcome posts?? You made such awsome welcome posts!! Hope to keep seeing more!! smile.gif )
The random alchemist
Hiya... sorry bout missing the introduction forum... I have bad vision .__. none the less lets see.

-I've been a fan of FMA since March of this year
-I've read up to chapter 59 and have watch the entire series and movie
-My fav character is Gluttony... yes Gluttony ><
-I'm 19... going on 20 >>
-I'm draw and write alot... I have an account at deviantart/sheezyart which hopefully I'll get a link up in my profile soon.
-I have a pretty good sense of humor
-I like pie smile.gif
-I enjoy roleplaying
-I have MSN though I don't give it out publicaly (I only give it to people I know)
-I like kitties... and puppies... and guinea pigs =3
-Clowns scare me .__.
and that's about all there is to know about me right now
Tombow
Hiya I am random rawr, glad you safely made it here!! biggrin.gif
Welcome to our board!! I'm glad you decided to join us!!
You're like, tailor-made for our forum!! Nice to have you with us!!

We have so many forums you might be interested.
You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts on Gluttony, and other your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum.
Or, your opinions on the FMA movie in FMA movie sub-forum.
And, we are very up to date in FMA manga forum, currently following chapter 65!!

And, looking forward to seeing your fanfics and fanarts in our Fanfics sub-forum and Fanart sub-forum. biggrin.gif

We also have Role Play forum, too!! smile.gif
And, here is our Do you have pets?? thread. biggrin.gif

Infinitas Alchemist
Well, newbie here.
Hey everyone!!

That's right, it's newbie, not n00b, so please don't confuse me with them. (No offense to anyone out there, though, okay?)

I'm not really a HUGE Hagane fan, but I've seen enough and read enough of the series to be considered a regular fan.

I kind of found the site through a bit of googling. (I'm bored, what can I say?) And After a look around, I thought I'd join up.

Nothing more to say, but if you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask, kay?
Tombow
Hey Infinitas Alchemist, welcome to the board!!
You have lovely Ayumi Hamasaki avatar and sig!! biggrin.gif
Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!!

Intersted in more than just FMA?? No problem!!
We have a variety of FMA and non-FMA forums. biggrin.gif
You can find links to our various forums, on our discussion forums home page.

You might be interested in some threads in our General music forum??
Or, how about discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum??

And our Open chat forum has other various topics, and you can find fun game threads in Spam central forum!! biggrin.gif

(Although, you know the difference between newbie and n00b, so you probably know most of the forum stuff already.. biggrin.gif )

Hope to see you around the board!!
Happy posting!! biggrin.gif
creations alchemist
well my names aaron
yeah thats about all
hangin out in 2nd period waitin for the bell to ring
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.