Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
DarkHaze
QUOTE(SynesterGates @ Oct 14 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]459775[/snapback]

HI! I'm 14 and im from Rochester NY USA. I just started watching FMA about 2 months ago and loved it right away. Missed the past couple of episodes because school started up again. HI! again.

Welcome SynesterGates! smile.gif

I hope you get to finish FMA episodes soon.
Tombow
Hello Shy from MA, and SynesterGates from Rochester NY,
WELCOME to the board!!
I'm glad you found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums, and hope you'll enjoy posting on many of them!! You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts on your favorite FMA characters in our FMA character discussion forum!!

Also, plese take a moment to check out our rules & guides threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers)
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you two have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Oct 14 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]459711[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 14 2006, 12:04 AM) [snapback]459546[/snapback]
You mean, adding the picture of yourself in your Profile, like This??
That option is not available for regular members at the moment.
Only Moderators have their picute options on now.
Whoa, really? I didn't know that. ohmy.gif
Yap. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
I think that was mention in PFYT before, that only mods have that "profile pic" .

Welcome SynesterGates! smile.gif
Popogeejo
IPB Image
Hi, everybody!
mattcool
laugh.gif im new today
DarkHaze
QUOTE(mattcool @ Oct 15 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]460295[/snapback]

laugh.gif im new today

Welcome smile.gif
Semiotic Alchemist
Allright well, I've already made an ass of myself in the three seconds that I've been here, I read the "Rulebook" and have come here to start over. I'm a 16 year old guy, I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, (just in case anyone else might) and well FMA is more addictive then reefer. I'm here to be alongside likeminded people.

And since I'm still a newbie, I'm going to ask what the time of the post actually is. Is it just arbitrary?

And on top of that, will someone tell me if either my avatar or sig are breaking any rules, cause you know, I don't want to spoil anything.
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Semiotic Alchemist @ Oct 15 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]460356[/snapback]

Allright well, I've already made an ass of myself in the three seconds that I've been here, I read the "Rulebook" and have come here to start over. I'm a 16 year old guy, I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, (just in case anyone else might) and well FMA is more addictive then reefer. I'
m here to be alongside likeminded people.

I did pretty much same at first, and I read the "Rulebook" after making fool of myself too.
Welcome to the forum, Semitotic Alchemist smile.gif
Semiotic Alchemist
phyew. Alright well now what . . . .
Tombow
QUOTE(mattcool @ Oct 15 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]460295[/snapback]
laugh.gif im new today
Hi mattcool, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found our board!! Nice to have you with us!!

We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums, and hope you'll enjoy posting on many of them!! You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page.

Hope to see your posts on your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

And, if you like non-FMA anime and manga also, you may like to check out our Non-FMA anime and Non-FMA manga forums, too.
Or, you may find threads for your favorite TV shows, or movies, in our General video forum!!
And, if you like games, our FMA game forum, or Non-FMA game forum might interest you??

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you'll have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Semiotic Alchemist from Ontario, Canada, welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!!

I see you're already having exciting day on our board!! biggrin.gif
Yap, reading the board rules and guide helps very much.
Glad you're making a fresh start again. smile.gif

About the time display... it's based on your preference for the time display.
(That means, each member is seeing the different time, based on his/her preference.)
To set your time display preference, click on My Controls on the upper side of the page,
then, click on Board Settings under Options on the laft side of the page,
then choose your time zone... the time displayed will be based on this,
then click on Change my Account Options.

And, nop, your avatar, nor sig are violating any board rules. They are quite fine.

Hope you'll make nice fresh start this time!! (You seem to be doing just fine. smile.gif )
Follow the board rules, and happy posting!! biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Semiotic Alchemist @ Oct 16 2006, 02:00 AM) [snapback]460380[/snapback]

phyew. Alright well now what . . . .

Go forth and free to post taxing and intersting questions!
Zarpia
Welcome mattcool just read what Tombow had in the post^^ you forgot the "l" there Tombow
Tombow
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Oct 16 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]460494[/snapback]
you forgot the "l" there Tombow
Thank you, Zarpia!!! Hugs!! happy.gif *goes to edit* biggrin.gif
Amol
yea i sure want to know more about putting and AVTAR ... please guied me throught the procces man .....
and also tell me about updating the profiles and stuff......
i know very little and i'm tooo lazy to ficd out stuff myself. biggrin.gif

thanx for all help .... smile.gif

Tombow
QUOTE(Amol @ Oct 16 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]460541[/snapback]
yea i sure want to know more about putting and AVTAR ... please guied me throught the procces man .....

@Amol - Sure thing!! biggrin.gif

Here is "How to Update Your Personal Profile":
First, click on My Controls on the upper side of the page,
then, click on Edit Profile Information under Personal Profile on the laft side of the page,
then enter new data, then click on Amend my Profile.

Simple, right?? biggrin.gif

For avatar, first find the avatar pic you like.
If you don't have any yet, maybe you'd be interested in checking our Gallery and see anything you like there??
Once you have your avatar pic, let us know, and I'll post how to put it as your avatar. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 16 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]460629[/snapback]

QUOTE(Amol @ Oct 16 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]460541[/snapback]

@Amol - Sure thing!! biggrin.gif

Here is how to update your Personal Prfile:
First, click on My Controls on the upper side of the page,
then, click on Edit Profile Information under Personal Profile on the laft side of the page,
then enter new data,
then click on Amend my Profile.

Simple, right?? biggrin.gif

I swear Tombow, These kids will never learn if you keep telling them everything..
Allthough I guess it dose help to cut down the Spam, wich is part of your job too I guess, laugh.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 16 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]460630[/snapback]
I swear Tombow, These kids will never learn if you keep telling them everything..
Allthough I guess it dose help to cut down the Spam, wich is part of your job too I guess, laugh.gif
Exactly!! laugh.gif As long as they post the questions here, and don't make new threads for those, I'll be happy to answer them. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 16 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]460631[/snapback]

QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 16 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]460630[/snapback]
Exactly!! laugh.gif As long as they post the questions here, and don't make new threads for those, I'll be happy to answer them. biggrin.gif

HeHe, well atleast that way it saves you having to linik them all to Mod central, tongue.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 16 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]460633[/snapback]
HeHe, well atleast that way it saves you having to linik them all to Mod central, tongue.gif
^^ Gahaha, "the truth behind the truth"!! biggrin.gif
Semiotic Alchemist
Hi Semiotic Alchemist from Ontario, Canada, welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!!

I see you're already having exciting day on our board!! biggrin.gif
Yap, reading the board rules and guide helps very much.
Glad you're making a fresh start again. smile.gif

About the time display... it's based on your preference for the time display.
(That means, each member is seeing the different time, based on his/her preference.)
To set your time display preference, click on My Controls on the upper side of the page,
then, click on Board Settings under Options on the laft side of the page,
then choose your time zone... the time displayed will be based on this,
then click on Change my Account Options.

And, nop, your avatar, nor sig are violating any board rules. They are quite fine.

Hope you'll make nice fresh start this time!! (You seem to be doing just fine. smile.gif )
Follow the board rules, and happy posting!! biggrin.gif

thanks bro, a very warm greeting, and yes it was an exciting day, I don't think my post per day will be equal to it biggrin.gif

I'm posting now before I answer all my own questions . . . great site though
Alchemy Abyssum Invocat
smile.gif Hi! My real name is Fernando, I'm from Mexico City. I love FMA and any other kind of anime and manga including Gundam Wing, Samurai X, Get Backers, Hellsing, etc. Woooo I'm member 42,044 ( tongue.gif ja I won you like by one second or minute Semiotic Alchemist mwahaha tongue.gif )... Hmmm....It seems that I need to change my signature wink.gif , and also I think I have some errors on it, oh well there are many other cool invocations je biggrin.gif . Anyway, thank you all for being part of this amazing internet site and for letting introduce myself. (Yes I know my English is one of the worst sorry, I joined the page to meet cool people that likes FMA) smile.gif Good Luck!!!
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Alchemy Abyssum Invocat @ Oct 16 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]460876[/snapback]

smile.gif Hi! My real name is Fernando, I'm from Mexico City. I love FMA and any other kind of anime and manga including Gundam Wing, Samurai X, Get Backers, Hellsing, etc. Woooo I'm member 42,044 ( tongue.gif ja I won you like by one second or minute Semiotic Alchemist mwahaha tongue.gif )... Hmmm....It seems that I need to change my signature wink.gif , and also I think I have some errors on it, oh well there are many other cool invocations je biggrin.gif . Anyway, thank you all for being part of this amazing internet site and for letting introduce myself. (Yes I know my English is one of the worst sorry, I joined the page to meet cool people that likes FMA) smile.gif Good Luck!!!

Welcome to forum, Alchemy Abyssum Invocat! biggrin.gif
Semiotic Alchemist

hahaha funny bro, ytou did beat me I guess, but I think I posted first . . .? And I like your sig, too bad mine is the full version tongue.gif Samurai X, I wanted to get into some of that . . . as well as Hellsing. Why are you so like me . . . and I also like that your name is cryptically cool, and your avatar looks pretty crafty. This could be the start of a beautful friendship, I took a spanish class once . . . me llamo Max, y soy un chico, y tienen dieciseis anos . . . but yeah . . . . welcome to the site newbie . . . biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hi Alchemy Abyssum Invocat from Mexico City, welcome to the board!!
I think your English is very good!!
We have quite few members from Mexico. Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

I see you are making good start with your posting!!
Hope to see more of your posts on your favorite FMA characters, in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!

And, since you like non-FMA anime and manga also, you may like to check out our General anime and General manga forums, too.
Or, you may find threads for your favorite TV shows, or movies, in our General video forum!!
And, if you like games, our FMA game forum, or Non-FMA game forum might interest you??

Hope you'll have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
CodenameElizabeth
Wow. An official "Welcome Wagon" thread... sweet!

So, let's get to the point. LadyHawke78 at your service. (Or something like that, I guess.)
I've been reading these forums for a while now, but never bothered to post until recently when I was FINALLY able to get caught up on ALL of the manga chapters I'd missed.

I'm pretty much an "old lady" here in cyberland, so I warn you that my posts *will* tend to be philosophical and psychological wank-fests at times. If I ever go crazy and use too many huge words, please, smack me down a notch. Really. It's due to all of the grad-level reading I've done, even though I never officially attended Grad School. I'm a huge psychology geek, so I tend to over-psychoanalyse characters and situations. I apologize for this in advance. rolleyes.gif

I am adult with a normal, boring 9-5 job, but in my spare time I am a total geek, and a hardcore "FullMetal Alchemiholic". biggrin.gif I am also a cosplayer, and a Staff member of numerous anime cons on the East Coast (yes, I'm from the US.) Aside from FMA, some of my other favorite anime are FLCL, Haibane Renmei, Lupin III, and .hack//SIGN, and other manga I currently read are Dramacon, Iron Wok Jan, and Loveless. I really need to start reading Death Note...

Aside from work and geekdom, I also sing, shop A LOT, and dabble in fanart.

I *am* tall and blonde, but I *won't* be giving out my measurements, thankyouverymuch! XD
(However, if you ask nicely, I MIGHT, someday, post a cosplay pic...)

Now that work has decided to block LiveJournal from us, I hope this is will be a cool place to hang out when I feel like, well, not doing work. Hello Everyone!
Amol
Hey tombow,

thanx for everything..... biggrin.gif

i'll see in some other discussion center !!!

bye man
Jato
Hey, welcome new members! I'm Jato the Ocean Alchemist. I hope you enjoy yourselves here!
Tombow
Hi LadyHawke78, welcome to the board!!
Yeah, we already met on other threads, but this is my official welcome!! biggrin.gif
It's actually nice to have "older" FMA fans. I love reading well thoughtout posts!!
Oh, and, yes, we do have some population of college and grad school members.
I'm sure you'll meet them soon or later.
Hope you'll enjoy the stay on our board!! biggrin.gif

I know you already discovered our FMA manga forum.
Since you also like non-FMA anime and manga also, you may like to check out our General anime forum, too.

Also for your interests, we also have Cosplay thread, Anime convention thread, and you can also post your fanfic in our Fanfics forum, too!! biggrin.gif

Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Amol @ Oct 17 2006, 11:35 AM) [snapback]461052[/snapback]
Hey tombow,

thanx for everything..... biggrin.gif

i'll see in some other discussion center !!!

bye man
@Amol - You're very welcome!!
Glad you're getting familiar with our board!!
You can have so much fun posting on our board!! Hope you'll try some soon!!
If you got more questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us, 'kay?? happy.gif
See you around the board!! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
You should have only one post like that in each page, coz really linking that stuff over and over again doesn't it makes you tired?? oh well, I guess new members can be pamper tongue.gif

Welcome you all!
Tombow
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Oct 17 2006, 05:30 PM) [snapback]461199[/snapback]
You should have only one post like that in each page, coz really linking that stuff over and over again doesn't it makes you tired?? oh well, I guess new members can be pamper tongue.gif
@Zarpie - I don't mind, because each member is .. well, NEW, and deserves another posting, in my opinion.
If I say stuff like, "well read the post I made for someone else above for more info" then to me that's not showing that much of welcoming spirit, does it??
Hence, most of the time, I make new post, fresh for each person, although sometimes it's not very practical.
To me, that's part of welcoming new members. happy.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 17 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]461208[/snapback]

QUOTE(Zarpia @ Oct 17 2006, 05:30 PM) [snapback]461199[/snapback]
@Zarpie - I don't mind, because each member is .. well, NEW, and deserves another posting, in my opinion.
If I say stuff like, "well read the post I made for someone else above for more info" then to me that's not showing that much of welcoming spirit, does it??
Hence, most of the time, I make new post, fresh for each person, although sometimes it's not very practical.
To me, that's part of welcoming new members. happy.gif

and also I BET you have saved on your desktop a txt file with all the coding in with just the "Hello (INSTER NAME HERE)" that needs to be changed, tongue.gif
and also post count +1, lol
Zarpia
XD I bet Tombow has save that!

Yeah, I guess I'm to lazy to do that stuff over and over, I'll be the "plain welcomer" here.
Tombow
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 17 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]461217[/snapback]
and also I BET you have saved on your desktop a txt file with all the coding in with just the "Hello (INSTER NAME HERE)" that needs to be changed, tongue.gif
Haha, hope it's that simple. laugh.gif
Unfortunately ( laugh.gif ) or fortunately, each member has different interests, so you actually need to READ each member's "hi I'm new" post... The part I actually enjoy.. happy.gif
Some are fans of FMA anime, some are fans of FMA manga, some are fans of both.
Some also like other manga/anime, others don't, some write/read fanfics while others have no interests in them, and so on, so on...

Otherwise, we might as well program some spambot that could be triggered evertime new member posts here, and spill out those links and same general welcome sentenses.
But then again, it's not showing much of welcoming spirit that way, IMO.

To me, including links (or not,) are not important. (Except the links to rules and guides.)
What's important is, willingness to welcome, and if necessary, help out the new members.
Hence, sometimes I add links (if my Internet connection permit it,) and sometimes I don't.

For example, if the new member is already posting in many forums, then I do not need to include the links to those forums.
On the other hand, if new member has no other post, and seems like he/she can use some general tour of the board, I include links that might help him/her to get familialized to our forums.

In addition, sometimes I include links that might be of interests to that particular member, based on his/her introduction post, and other suff, like cosplay, photography, video games, and so on, and on.

Or, if we get someone who's completely new to the forum posting, then I may add whole different kind of informations, like, explaining differences among three "Reply" buttons, or what Avatar is, etc.
Yap it takes quite bit of time, if for doing just for +1 post count.. Try it!! laugh.gif

Anyway, the links or no links, if someone genuinely likes having new member and excited about having that new member and welcoming him/her, it shows in that welcoming post, and that's most important thing, IMO. happy.gif
DarkHaze

Welcome LadyHawke78 smile.gif
Alchemy Abyssum Invocat
hahaha funny bro, ytou did beat me I guess, but I think I posted first . . .? And I like your sig, too bad mine is the full version tongue.gif Samurai X, I wanted to get into some of that . . . as well as Hellsing. Why are you so like me . . . and I also like that your name is cryptically cool, and your avatar looks pretty crafty. This could be the start of a beautful friendship, I took a spanish class once . . . me llamo Max, y soy un chico, y tienen dieciseis anos . . . but yeah . . . . welcome to the site newbie . . . biggrin.gif

Hey thanks for the warm welcome! Haha wow Im also 16 biggrin.gif And I also like tor avatar ( tongue.gif in fact, i have as my msn avatar... what a coincidence laugh.gif ) Nice to meet you, and I also think that this can be a very the start of an excellent friendship smile.gif wink.gif See ya! Good Luck!
Ailuro
Wow! All these new, seemingly intelligent members are getting me excited. There will be much fun to be had!

Specifically, I'd like to welcome LadyHawke78 (who sounds so interesting ohmy.gif), Semiotic Alchemist (that little topic mistake is nothing to fret over), and Alchemy Abyssum Invocat. smile.gif

If anyone ever needs help, don't hesitate to PM me with your questions. Friendly hellos are always welcome as well. tongue.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Oct 18 2006, 01:31 AM) [snapback]461316[/snapback]

Wow! All these new, seemingly intelligent members are getting me excited. There will be much fun to be had!

Specifically, I'd like to welcome LadyHawke78 (who sounds so interesting ohmy.gif), Semiotic Alchemist (that little topic mistake is nothing to fret over), and Alchemy Abyssum Invocat. smile.gif

If anyone ever needs help, don't hesitate to PM me with your questions. Friendly hellos are always welcome as well. tongue.gif

Intelligent members FTW, Aslong as they stay being inteligent them we can raise the bar, biggrin.gif
The same will go for all Mods and most of the members here, if you need anything feel free to PM them, ^^
Anyways, Welcomes to you all, biggrin.gif
And our Semi-Official welcoming commitie and all around awesome guy, Tombow would be an awesome choise! biggrin.gif
Tombow
^^ Haha, thanks, Le Monkey for the endorsement!! biggrin.gif
Tho, my personal choice is posting it here, and that way, other people who may have the same/similar question can also benefit from those posts. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 18 2006, 04:16 AM) [snapback]461455[/snapback]

^^ Haha, thanks, Le Monkey for the endorsement!! biggrin.gif
Tho, my personal choice is posting it here, and that way, other people who may have the same/similar question can also benefit from those posts. biggrin.gif

hehe, no Problem, biggrin.gif
WEll anyways I always thaught you just had a set of links and lines to post saved.. Oo
wow you are really enjoying greeting all the newbies and setting them strait, Awesomeness!
Semiotic Alchemist
QUOTE(LadyHawke78 @ Oct 17 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]461050[/snapback]

Wow. An official "Welcome Wagon" thread... sweet!

So, let's get to the point. LadyHawke78 at your service. (Or something like that, I guess.)
I've been reading these forums for a while now, but never bothered to post until recently when I was FINALLY able to get caught up on ALL of the manga chapters I'd missed.

I'm pretty much an "old lady" here in cyberland, so I warn you that my posts *will* tend to be philosophical and psychological wank-fests at times. If I ever go crazy and use too many huge words, please, smack me down a notch. Really. It's due to all of the grad-level reading I've done, even though I never officially attended Grad School. I'm a huge psychology geek, so I tend to over-psychoanalyse characters and situations. I apologize for this in advance. rolleyes.gif

This site can never get enough philosophical and psycoanalytical members, that's what makes it really interesting. I in fact pried myself in being quite versed in interpretation skills and especially in chracter/people analysing. hence the title . . . of course I don't have any official paper stating it . . . rolleyes.gif
I hope some day you can help me inhance my skills, and feel free to use the biggest words you got biggrin.gif
welcome to the site by the way, although technically you've been here longer . . .anyway, hope to see you in the forums.
koohii_fiend
I've been lurking for a few days and bounced over to say "Hi, I'm new!" XD

I've been on some other forums, but none for FMA, and what can I say about how cool this place is that doesn't sound like sucking up? wink.gif

I tend to be character-obssession based, and currently, Greed is eating my brain. I also like Colonel Armstrong, Scar, and of course Ed. Al is just a little too level-headed; he's sweet and all but I like my characters with a slightly shorter fuse.

Uh, yeah.

I shall now retreat to the shadows and skulk around because I lack a leet avatar like all the cool kids. sleep.gif;

(I have a penchant for overdoing the emoticons at the end of sentences, but I know better than to make entire lines of them, at least. Yay previous-forum tutelage. Or something.)

Look forward to a nice "stay" here! smile.gif
Le Monkey
Hello there koohii_fiend and welcome to the forum, ^^
Its good that you have other forum experience, This will most likely help allot, laugh.gif
First thing to start you off would be the Forum Decorum and the Forum Rules and Guide lines.
If you like discussing the characters then you will probably find yourself spending most of your time in the Character Discussion Area. This is where we have a thread dedicated to most of them.
You will find most of us here are pretty friendly and always willing to help out newbies, so PM a mod or most other people and you will get a warm welcome and help with your question. (I would segest looking up Tombow for any help to start with, he seems to know everything, tongue.gif).
Other than that I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and dont worry about emotions at the end of most sentence, Just try to keep them down and dont just spam (Goes here) them as that will cause the Mods to get annoyed at you. ^^

Wow, my first official welcome with links and all! I stole Tombow's post, tongue.gif
Amol
Hey Tombow,

Man i'm getting into other rooms of different discussions and i'm really liking the site.( now that i can understand it) biggrin.gif

But whats this - Warn: (0%)
thats written under my name ?

Le Monkey
QUOTE(Amol @ Oct 18 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]461781[/snapback]

Hey Tombow,

Man i'm getting into other rooms of different discussions and i'm really liking the site.( now that i can understand it) biggrin.gif

But whats this - Warn: (0%)
thats written under my name ?

Its god you are enjoying it Arbnol.
The warn bar is there for moderators to be able to essentially "Warn you" about your bad behavior if you do anything. If it gets increaced to high I think you get banned or suspended for a little while. That im not shure on, But most people dont need to sorry about it unless you intend to try and create problems, wich im shure your not, ^^
Tombow
Hi koohii_fiend, welcome to the board!!
You like Greed and Wasabi pea??!! Awsome!! laugh.gif
Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have with us!!

Since Le Monkey has kindly posted some important links (hint, hint, the rules and guides ones.. please make sure to visit them, 'kay?? smile.gif ) here are some other threads you might like to check out..
We have many Greed fans on our board, yours truly included, and you can meet them on Greed fan's unite thread. biggrin.gif And, here is our You You Haksho thread (tho it's little old.)

For some nice FMA pics, have you checked our Gallery yet??
And, if you like photoshopping, skim through Test your sig here thread. They sometimes engage in nice tech talks for photoshopping.
And, speaking of sig, if you're looking for one, or looking for some inspiration to make one, check out our custom-made sig makers' siggie shops threads in our Fanworks forum!!

(I prefer questions posted here than having sent by PM, so that others can also read them. smile.gif )

Otherwise, see you around the board!!
Hope you'll have great time with us!!

@Amol - That's for Moderators to keep track of everyone's behavior. laugh.gif
Everyone has it under their name. I also have it, just like you, but I can only see mine, not others, just like you can only see yours. If someone keeps behaving badly, and get the warnings from Moderators, his/her warning level there may go up.
As long as you're being a good poster, no need to worry about. smile.gif
By the way, I see you started posting on the board. Good to see!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------

^^ @Le Monkey - Awsome welcome posts!! Please keep up!! biggrin.gif
CodenameElizabeth
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 17 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]461208[/snapback]

Hence, most of the time, I make new post, fresh for each person, although sometimes it's not very practical. To me, that's part of welcoming new members. happy.gif

Jeebuz, Tombow. You like *ARE* the Welcoming Committee here on the forums!
Thanks a lot for making an old timer feel welcome in a world of young 'uns.

Wow-- there are cosplay threads here on these open-chat forums? Nice...

Someone should make a separate thread just for FMA cosplayers here on the forums...
(I swear. I can't be the ONLY one here who saw Maj. Gen. Armstrong in chapter 64 and immediately thought "ZOMG! I *need* to cosplay her!") XD

Wasabi peas are AWESOME...
Tombow
^^ Haha, thanks, LadyHawke78!!
And, glad you "discovered" the cosplay thread!! laugh.gif
I'm looking forward to seeing many of your cosplay pics there!! biggrin.gif

Yap, Wasabi peas are awsome!! laugh.gif
Ani-chan x3
hiya peoples!!!!!!!
*waves and starts to dance*
yay! finally i found a decent FMA forum that's not in liek french or german! yayayayayayayay! as you can see i am a very hyper person. but only half the time. the other half of the time i tend to be toned down. A LOT...... but not emo. (i hate the word emo! its so derrogitory(sp?)!)

oh yea. about me.
i'm a girl (no dur!) and an aspiring artist who likes to use big words but cant spell to save myself. i'm also a participant on the H&E (Heaven & Earth) forums (narusaku.com). i also try to write. and i'm running outa things to write now...... ummmmm..... yeah. most of the time i go by
"kyuubi_yoko" or "kage no renkinjutsushi". now, its "Ani-chan x3"

Ani-chan ♥
Ailuro
QUOTE(Ani-chan x3 @ Oct 18 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]461900[/snapback]

hiya peoples!!!!!!!
*waves and starts to dance*
yay! finally i found a decent FMA forum that's not in liek french or german! yayayayayayayay! as you can see i am a very hyper person. but only half the time. the other half of the time i tend to be toned down. A LOT...... but not emo. (i hate the word emo! its so derrogitory(sp?)!)

oh yea. about me.
i'm a girl (no dur!) and an aspiring artist who likes to use big words but cant spell to save myself. i'm also a participant on the H&E (Heaven & Earth) forums (narusaku.com). i also try to write. and i'm running outa things to write now...... ummmmm..... yeah. most of the time i go by
"kyuubi_yoko" or "kage no renkinjutsushi". now, its "Ani-chan x3"

Ani-chan ♥

You sound like a cutie. <3
My senses are never wrong!
Oh yeah, welcome to the forums. If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me. wink.gif
Surio
Yo, I finally found a FMA forum that isn't... ugly... The last one was a little spammy. So yes I am new here, so let me tell you guys about meh:

-I'm a guy

-I can be hyper in certain situations, not that often though.

-I am short, and often made fun of because of it, I now knoe how Ed feels tongue.gif

-I don't know of many animes, but I really like the ones that I know about.

Hmm, I can't think of much... Ciao!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.