Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Matt Perry
Popo fights like a banshee. G'luck on that one. No trolling! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Popo fights like a frustrated 10-year-old. tongue.gif
Popogeejo
What did I do? I haven't fought in ages. Put down a few people perhaps but no flamming...that I recall atleast.
I'd have excepted "Spell like a ["Special"] 10 year old." perhaps but I don't fight like one...much.
DarkHaze
helo
sweety_pie
Sis, STOP making retarded/useless posts.
1)You have already been given the links that we give new members(at least 3 times.)
So you should have read them.
2)'helo' is spelled hello.
And it should have been capitolized.
*~vachi~*
Alright! I've been busy...and I haven't been able to come to welcome you newbies! plus, looks like a something happened while I was absent dry.gif Anyway!! I hope you all have a ood time here! But please...PLEAAASE! Don't dare to spam! Yes, I'm warning you! dry.gif Just because some of you just won't read the forum rules! Come on people! Do sooo!! dry.gif

Well, here, for easy access, the links for the most important guides:

The Forum Rules

The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
Popo's Guide to Perfect Posting

Hope you read those, thank you for reading this post! Hope to see you all behaving just the right way!! tongue.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Hello and welcome to the new members. Have fun, DON'T Spam anywhere BUT Spam Central. (You'll get in lots of trouble in other threads if you spam.)

Read the rules, the forum decorum, and Popo's Do's and Don'ts.

Otherwise, have fun!!

~Fayth
Ailuro
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 12 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]445770[/snapback]

What did I do? I haven't fought in ages. Put down a few people perhaps but no flamming...that I recall atleast.
I'd have excepted "Spell like a ["Special"] 10 year old." perhaps but I don't fight like one...much.

I was joking anyway. smile.gif
Tombow
He, this thread is spammy today.
One "Hi I'm new" post and two "welcome" posts, out of nine posts. rolleyes.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(holyfire alchemist @ Sep 12 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]445756[/snapback]
hi im the holyfire alchmist my holy flame and quik wit will lead to victory in any fourum fight
Hi holyfire alchemist, welcome to the board!!
I'm sure your holy flame is a formidable weapon in any forum fight, but I hope you don't get to use it often on our board. Here, we prefer more "peaceful" existence. biggrin.gif

Anyway, since you are probably a Naruto fan (besides FMA, of course biggrin.gif)
here is our Naruto thread. smile.gif Oh, and that's in our General anime forum, where you can find discussions on non-FMA anime.

All the FMA discussions (anime, manga, music in FMA anime, FMA games, FMA chractersfor both anime and manga...) are in our FMA discussion forums and sub-forums.

But, before you start posting, please take a moment to check out our Forum rules and guides threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers)
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

If you have questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, hope to see you around the board!!
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome holyfire alchemist!! Enjoy yourself and follow all the nice rules!! wink.gif
Amol
Hi,

I'm AMol and i would like to be included in the chat tooo.
I'm new here and i watch full metal achemist wid gr8 interest.

I'm new to da site .
please help me with this .
I cant understand the allocation of ranks and stuff........

i'm waiting for da reply.
I also wanna have new friends throught this chat.

Amol
Tombow
Hi Amol, welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif
Nice to have you with us!!

First thing to do is.. please take a moment to check out our Forum rules and guides threads:

And, here are the links to our various forums: Discussion forums home page.

Let's see...
If you like to chat, try someof the threads in our Open chat forum and Spam Central forum. smile.gif
For FMA talk, how about posting on threads for your fav FMA charcters in our FMA character discussion forum??
For making friends, Forum family thread, and Instant Messages thread might help.. biggrin.gif
Also, have you checked our Gallery for FMA pics??
And, if you like to have some of our members to make your custome-made signature pic, check out some of "sig shop" threads, and post on the thread of the "sig designer" you like in our Fanworks forum.

Now... about the "rank": It's based on your post count, and I think you will be apprectice at 100, then alchemist at 200 (maybe ??) and so on, I think.
(Maybe others can remember better. )
Anyway, ranks are for personal fan, and not much more, and it goes up fairly fast, I think. biggrin.gif

If you have more questions for posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, hope you'll have a good time on our board, and make many new friends!! biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Amol @ Sep 15 2006, 07:29 AM) [snapback]446675[/snapback]
Hi,

I'm AMol and i would like to be included in the chat tooo.
I'm new here and i watch full metal achemist wid gr8 interest.

I'm new to da site .
please help me with this .
I cant understand the allocation of ranks and stuff........

i'm waiting for da reply.
I also wanna have new friends throught this chat.

Amol

Hi! Welcome to our boards Amol!! tongue.gif

Tombow already explained the rank things, which aren't that important anyway, just remember not to spam, it's more important to make significant posts than a lot of insignificant spam-ish posts, that can give you trouble with fellow members and moderators! So, remember not to spam eveeeer, and you'll keep out of problems! I'm not telling you this to be scared or anything, just that you know a general rule around here! smile.gif

Also, if you have any questions, as Tombow pointed out, just post here your questions! Also, feel free to PM me if you need a hand or anything I can help with. It will be my pleasure and I promise to help you as soon as humanly possible! biggrin.gif

Ohhh! But first of all! Remember to read:

The Forum Rules, this are just one of the most important guides here, and you MUUUUST read them! It's very very important!! And it'll explain what you can do and what you can not. tongue.gif

The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, this are as important as forum rules, but be sure to read the forum rules first, this other guide explains everything in a really simple way, and explain words and such that are used in the boards! smile.gif

Popo's Guide to Perfect Posting, now, this one is really important and useful as well, you'll learn how to post in the best way possible! And it's also very simple to understand! Be sure to check this out! biggrin.gif

Now, I really hope you have an awesome time around the forums, I also hope you meet and befriend with all the amazing people here, believe me when I say everyone is really nice, but don't irrespect anyone, I'm sure you won't, just a warning tongue.gif

Well, once again, welcome to our boards! See you soon! *waves*

ed_drink_your_milk
Hi Amol! hm...it seems most of the rules have been covered, but a word of advice to keep you from being devoured. Please try to use the english language as properly as you can! Emglish murders are often severly punished! So there, you have now been given a word of advice!! laugh.gif Have fun! (and don't worry, play nice and you'll make friends!! smile.gif )
Jato
Hello! I am Jato, the Ocean Alchemist (nice name huh?)
*~vachi~*
Hi! Actually, I like your username! cool.gif Very cool! smile.gif

Welcome to the boards Jato!

Well, first of all things, read The Forum Rules, they are ubber important!! And yu'll manage to be an awesome member around here! Read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum too, they are very very helpful and important as well, it explains very well how everything words and a lot of more stuff, be sure to check them out and remember them! Also, if you want to post just perfect, be sure to take a look at Popo's Guide to Perfect Posting! biggrin.gif

I hope you have one hell of an awesome time here, with time and significant posts, you'll get to meet and befriend all the amazing people that come here almost everyday! So, I hope you become an active member! Be sure to check out all the threads, well, at least most!

Well, hope to see you soon and once again, welcome! tongue.gif

Jato
Thank you for the great welcome. I'll try to do all of those things, and I will be an active member!
black flame alchemist
hi happy.gif i'm new here... laugh.gif tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome!!

Please be sure to read the following guides for newbies!

The Forum Rules

Popo's Guide to Perfect Posting

This are all very important, s be sure to read the and remember them when you post! ^-^ I hope you have an awesome time here! You'll have fun and meet amazing people, believe me! So, I hope once again, to se you around here very often! Remember you can PM me or post here if you need any help! See you soon! tongue.gif
Oh, and I almost forgot, please resize your signature, the iage is way too big and it's against the forum rules, thank you for understanding! tongue.gif
-------------------------------
@Jato: You are very welcome, I'm really glad that I'll see you around the forums very often! happy.gif
Tombow
@Jato - welcome to the board!!
Yap, the "Ocean Alchemist" sounds good!!
I see you're making nice start on posting on our board already!! biggrin.gif
Here are few more threads you might be interested... Pick favorite Samurai Champloo character, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and .hack....
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, see you around the board!!
~Happy posting!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi black flame alchemist, welcome to the board!!
Glad you found us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
Hope to see your posts on threads for your fav FMA charcters in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, here are the links to our various forums: Discussion forums home page.

Also, please take a moment to visit those rules and guide threads:

If you have any questions for posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you'll have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

Roy Jr.
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 16 2006, 05:39 AM) [snapback]447037[/snapback]

Hi Amol! hm...it seems most of the rules have been covered, but a word of advice to keep you from being devoured. Please try to use the english language as properly as you can! Emglish murders are often severly punished! So there, you have now been given a word of advice!! laugh.gif Have fun! (and don't worry, play nice and you'll make friends!! smile.gif )

Isn't that supposed to be "English murderers"?
tongue.gif Just kidding. I'm just messing with you.

Anyway...
Jato, Amol and holyfire alchemist.

Welcome! Have fun. But follow what these seniors advice you to do! laugh.gif
waffuru_desu_ka?
moshi moshi minna-san!
hello everyone!

Watashi no namae wa Shelby desu.
My name is Shelby.
I'm 15 and obviously new here...so hi^^-

dry.gif >_> O_O
IPB Image
Tombow
QUOTE(waffuru_desu_ka? @ Sep 17 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]447537[/snapback]
moshi moshi minna-san!
hello everyone!

My name is Shelby.
Hello Shelby-san (a.k.a. waffuru_desu_ka?) from VA!!
Youkoso!! Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
I love your board ID!! It's so cute!! biggrin.gif
Here are the links to our various forums: Discussion forums home page.
Hope to see your posts on threads for your fav FMA charcters in our FMA character discussion forum!!

We also have many non-FMA manga/anime threads, such as... Naruto, Inuyasha, D. N. Ange (anime)l, D. N. Angel (manga), Fruit Bascket (manga), Naruto (manga), Love Hina, and much more!! biggrin.gif

Or, you can post the pic of yourself on Picture thread, (tho, most of people who post there are long time members, so you may like to comment that your are new members.. biggrin.gif )
and other pics you've taken on Photography thread. smile.gif

And, since you like writing, you might be interested in our Fanfics sub-forum!!

Also, please take a moment to check out our "forum rules and guides" threads:

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you'll have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif
a-n-i-m-e
I'm Philip and I just signed up today.
My favorite animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan, Last Exile, s-CRY-ed, InuYasha, and Witch Hunter Robin.
I prefer Sub over Dub.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
D: just eat me now ....I'M A SLACKER DARNITTTTT
u-uh anyway =D

Welcome to the board A-n-i-m-e (and many others), please read the Rules if you haven't done so already smile.gif

and read this if you have any questions on posting smile.gif here

Oh!! and by the way waffuru_desu_ka? hajimemashite and all but please DO NOT attach irrevalent images to your post, some people find it annoying. sad.gif

Don't spam,
Double post
or Flame (leave that to Roy tongue.gif )
If you follow the simple rules we will not have any conflict and you will not end up in N00b Court.
Please and Thank you.
Post happy and buh bye =D
Tombow
Hi Philip (a.k.a. a-n-i-m-e) from California,
Welcome to the board!! Glad you found us!!
I see you're already getting around our various forums quite fine. Nice start!! biggrin.gif
Here are some threads you might be intereted: Inuyasha, Favorite Inuyasha character, S-cry-ed, and Case Closed...

Also, have you checked our Gallery?? You may find some nice FMA avatar pics (that's the pic under your board ID, tho I'm sure you know that. biggrin.gif)
And, if you like to have some of our members to make your custome-made signature pic, check out some of "sig shop" threads, and post on the thread of the "sig designer" you like in our Fanworks forum!!

Also, please make sure to visit those "forum rules and guide" threads:

If you have any questions for posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you'll have a great time on our board!!
Happy posting!! biggrin.gif
000_neji
A very warm welcome to all newcomers!!!! I remember the day I became a newbie....happy.gif
sweety_pie
QUOTE(waffuru_desu_ka? @ Sep 17 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]447537[/snapback]

moshi moshi minna-san!
hello everyone!

My name is Shelby.

Where did you learn Japanese?.. Or maybe I learned wrong. Is not moshi moshi, how Japanese answer the phone?Meaning 'I have answered the phone.'

Anyways, welcome to the fullmetal-alchemist.com.
----
Welcome a-n-i-m-e...(Phillip)
you should read.
popos' guide to perfect posting.

And be sure to read the ones Tombow already gave you, and have fun. biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Sep 18 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]448165[/snapback]
Is not moshi moshi, how Japanese answer the phone?Meaning 'I have answered the phone.'
@sweety_pie - Yeah, you're right that "moshi moshi" is how they answer phones in Japan!! happy.gif

AND, waffuru_desu_ka? was correct in using "moshi moshi" in this occasion also, IMO. biggrin.gif

The word "moshi moshi" is used in Japanese when calling out to someone to get that person's attention, and in it's old form, "mousu, mouse" it means "(I) speak, (I) speak" hence, sort of meaning "please listen/pay attention to me, (because I'm about to tell something)" and it could be used in occasions besides phone conversations, such as, trying to get the conductor's attention at the train station to ask for the info on the train schedule, or reaching out to someone walking in front of you to inform that he/she has dropped something, etc.

Usually, for "moshi moshi", the one you are speaking to is rather a stranger/unknown person to you, and not someone you know well, and when the phone was introduced to daily life-style in Japan, they adopted the use of "moshi moshi" as the greeting.. since in the begining of the phone connection you wouldn't know exactly who's at the other end, (this was before caller ID.. XDD) hence "moshi moshi" was an appropreate word to say, I guess. And, by now, it's stuck as the proper way to greet on the phone. biggrin.gif

BTW, there is an old Japanese children's song "Turtle and Rabbit", and it starts by saying "Moshi moshi kame yo, kamesan yo" (Hello, hello turtle, Mr. turtle..) It's cute... happy.gif

Ahem... sorry for the digression into Japanese language discussion... Please resume regular posting.. biggrin.gif
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST RULEZ!!!!!
I'm not a newcomer, but I haven't made any posts til now. But my favorite manga is FMA of course & Megatokyo.
Kaleidoscope_Sharingan
Hello all, I am....uhhh...my screen name is real long so lets just go with, Itachi.....I am new, I love FMA and Naruto and I perfer to watch anime in japanese rather than english. ^^;;;;;;
sweety_pie
Thanks for the explination on Japanese language Sis. wink.gif

----
Welcome Fullmetal Alchemist Rulez!!!!!, and kaleidoscope_Sharringan [Itachi].
You should both read.
Forum Rules and Guidelines.
popos' guideline to perfect posting.
A beginners guide to forum decor.

I hope you both enjoy these forums.And have fun wink.gif smile.gif
Kaleidoscope_Sharingan
both? sorry, There is just one...
thank you very much.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Kaleidoscope_Sharingan @ Sep 19 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]448597[/snapback]

both? sorry, There is just one...
thank you very much.

Both?? both, what?What are you talking about? huh.gif
Tombow
^^ @sweety_pie - I'm guesiing Kaleidoscope_Sharingan didn't get that you were talking to BOTH Kaleidoscope_Sharingan and FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST RULEZ!!!!!. biggrin.gif
(Wow, just realized both of them got long names... tongue.gif )

Anyway... biggrin.gif

Hello Itachi (a.k.a. Kaleidoscope_Sharingan),
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!!

We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums.
You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page

Hope to see your posts in our FMA manga forum!!
Or, we have forums for Non-FMA anime and Non-FMA manga where you can find threads for Naruto and Fav Yu Yu character poll, and Naruto (manga), and much more!!

We also have General music forum for non-FMA music discussions, and FMA music forum.
And, since you like art, you might be interested in our Fanart forum also.

Or, if you like to have some of our members to make your custome-made signature pic, check out some of "sig shop" threads, and post on the thread of the "sig designer" you like in our Fanworks forum!!

Also, as sweety_pie has posted, please make sure to take a moment to read our "rules and guides" threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and

Hope you're going to have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST RULEZ!!!!!, nice to meet you!!
Wow, you have been lerking for a long time!! Yes, it's about time to start posting... biggrin.gif
First, (if you haven't done so already,) please make sure to read our "forum rules and guides" threads:
The Forum Rules and

I see you are a FMA manga fan. Hope to see your posts in our FMA manga forum!!
Or, post your opinion on your favorites FMA manga characeters on various threads in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum!!
Or, you might like to check out our General music forum. biggrin.gif
Also, if you like someone to talk to, check out our Instant Messaging thread also.
And, if you like to have some of our members to make your custome-made signature pic, check out some of "sig shop" threads, and post on the thread of the "sig designer" you like in our Fanworks forum!!

Happy posting, and see you around the board!! biggrin.gif
shimizu
well i posted my newbie thing in the wrong place it seems oops! again if anyone wants to help me get use this forum please just point me in the write direction lol im like a little lost sheep in a new scary world!
Tombow
Hello shimizu, welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you found us... Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

First thing to do is, go and read our "forum rules and guides" threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and
They are full of useful info on posting on our board, and quite helpful. smile.gif

Next, familialize yourself with all the forums....
We have a wide variety of FMA and non-FMA forums.
You can find links to our various forums on our discussion forums home page smile.gif

How about posting your opinions on your favorite FMA character in our FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum??
Or, you might like to check out our General music forum for non-FMA music discussions. biggrin.gif

Also, if you like someone to talk to, check out our Instant Messaging thread also.
Or, if you like to be included as someone's forum family, post on our Forum family thread.

Spam Central has many game threads and other fun threads.
Or, since you like reading, some of the fanfics in our Fanfics forum might interest you??

We have so many forums and sub-forums, and hope you'll to enjoy posting on many of them!!
We'll try to help you familialize with our board, so that you can have a great time on our board.

Hope you'll have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif
DarkHaze
I love you all new people.
Sphinx_Alchemist
"Hi!"

I've been a fan of Full Metal Alchemist since I saw it on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim". Ed's my favorite.

I recently got the Full Metal Alchemist Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa, and I enjoyed it very much. It came as part of two-pack at Wal-Mart, along with Volume One of the series, The Curse.

I found this forum when I was searching for Full Metal Alchemist RPG forums.

Cireus
Hi! I just registered here, but I've lurked for quite awhile! I'm a huge fan of FMA, and I have a fansite that is doing well. The main reason I registered was because I'm working with the company that is handling the promotion of the upcoming FMA game for the Nintendo DS, and as such, I've been given a lot of really great resources from it. Of course, that's not the only reason I registered! I love talking to others about the animes I adore, and this forum seems to be a pretty friendly place! I'm glad I finally joined, and I'm sure I'll meet some interesting people around here!
Tombow
Hi Sphinx_Alchemist and Cireus, Welcome to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

In addition to Roleplay forum and FMA game forum (which you've already discovered.. biggrin.gif )
we have a wide variety of FMA forums and Non-FMA forums.

Hope to see your posts on your fav FMA charcters in our FMA character discussion (anime and manga) forum!! Or, post your thughts on FMA "Shambara" movie in FMA movie sub-forum??

We also have General anime forum for non-FMA anime discussions, with threads such as Inuyasha, Favorite Inuyasha character?, Inuyasha vs Kenshin, Pokemon, and a bit old but Yu-gi-oh! thread, and much more!!

Or, you may like to check out our Fanart and Fanfics forums for the fanworks of some of our talented artists and writers!!

The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers)
They are full of useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif

Hope you two have great time on our board!!
Shamu
Hi everyone.
I'm a long time fan of FMA. I joined the boards a long time ago (almost two years now),
but for some reason, I've never posted here >_>
Just finished watching the FMA movie and thought maybe I'd start posting?
Tombow
Hi Shamu, wow, you've been a "quiet" member for a long time!!
I'm so glad you decided to start posting on the board!! biggrin.gif
Somewhat similar to you, I was a lurker for a long time, then when the movie came out last year, I decided to start posting.
And, now, I don't know why I haven't done that sooner!! laugh.gif

If you like to post your opinions and thoughts about the FMA movie, come join our discussions in our FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum!!
Also, I'd love to see your posts in our FMA character (anime, movie, and manga) discussion forum, and/or FMA music forum!!

We also have General anime forum for non-FMA anime discussions, with threads such as: Inuyasha, Favorite Inuyasha character?, Inuyasha vs Kenshin, Naruto, Hayao Miyazaki's anime movies, and much more, AND, Rumiko Takahashi's manga, and more, in General manga forum!!

Or, would you like to discuss Tv programs, movies, and such in our General video forum??
Or, we have many fun game threads in Spam Central, or serious discussion threads in Debate district sub-forum.

The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers/new posters)

Hope you have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif
Nicoli Flamel
Hello,

You might call me a lurker too. *laughs* I'm slightly new here. I've been watching this board for a few months now. I got into FMA when it first popped up on Adult Swim, and just became a fan of it. I've been keeping up with the Manga, and finally finished watching the full series and the movie.

So...hi. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Welcome to the forums, Nicoli. I hope you have a great time here and all that jazz. Obey the rules, which I'm sure you will, and everything will be alright. tongue.gif
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Shamu @ Sep 23 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]450305[/snapback]

Hi everyone.
I'm a long time fan of FMA. I joined the boards a long time ago (almost two years now),
but for some reason, I've never posted here >_>
Just finished watching the FMA movie and thought maybe I'd start posting?

blink.gif Welcome back! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hi Nicoli Flamel, welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you finally decided to register!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

Since you've been a lurker for sometime, you probably know these, but just in case..
Please take a moment to check out our "forum rules and guides" threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers)

And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope to see you around on many of our forums!!
Xaras
hello everyone smile.gif

I'm Xaras...and Im sort of a newcomer to the fullmetal world, even though I saw all the episodes and the movie already. I just got into Fullmetal Alchemist about 3 weeks ago happy.gif and just finished it up with the movie today which was kinda sad sad.gif anyways I hope to meet alot of you on here...cheers
*~vachi~*
Someone's been absent

QUOTE(Xaras @ Sep 25 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]451375[/snapback]
hello everyone smile.gif

I'm Xaras...and Im sort of a newcomer to the fullmetal world, even though I saw all the episodes and the movie already. I just got into Fullmetal Alchemist about 3 weeks ago happy.gif and just finished it up with the movie today which was kinda sad sad.gif anyways I hope to meet alot of you on here...cheers

Hi Xaras! tongue.gif Welcome to the forums!! smile.gif

Since you're a little bit of a newbie around here, be sure to check out FMA's Discussion Board, as you look like an amazing fan to discuss all about this amazing anime! You might get a lot into fanfics, so be sure to check out FanWorks Forum! Also, you might like to play games and such on Spam Central! <3

Ohh!! And of course, since you're a newbie! Read the following guides:

- Forum Rules

- Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

I hope you have a lot of fun arond here and enjoy yourself!! Once again welcome and hope to see you later! biggrin.gif
P.S: A piece of advice! Please make your signature smaller, as it's stated on the forum rules they can't big! Thanks!
Xaras
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 25 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]451382[/snapback]

Someone's been absent

QUOTE(Xaras @ Sep 25 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]451375[/snapback]
hello everyone smile.gif

Hi Xaras! tongue.gif Welcome to the forums!! smile.gif

Since you're a little bit of a newbie around here, be sure to check out FMA's Discussion Board, as you look like an amazing fan to discuss all about this amazing anime! You might get a lot into fanfics, so be sure to check out FanWorks Forum! Also, you might like to play games and such on Spam Central! <3

Ohh!! And of course, since you're a newbie! Read the following guides:

- Forum Rules

- Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

I hope you have a lot of fun arond here and enjoy yourself!! Once again welcome and hope to see you later! biggrin.gif
P.S: A piece of advice! Please make your signature smaller, as it's stated on the forum rules they can't big! Thanks!

thanks for warning me about my sig I hope its ok now if not I can make it shorter smile.gif Ill go look at the rules right away biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.