Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome James and I hope you enjoy yourse'f on the forum please read the rulez and no spamming if you need any help please ask a member with a higher rank or a moderator for help...bye laugh.gif
Ailuro
irridescentsong, you are one of the greatest newcomers. Those such as yourself appear perhaps once in a blue moon. I'm very excited to have you join this community. smile.gif
Popogeejo
I think I'm in love....
Tombow
Hi James James from England, welcome to the board!!
We have very nice members from U.K. on our board. Hope you're going to like our board, too!!
I think you are doing great with your first post!! No need to go back to lurking.
I would love to see more of your posts!!
We have a wide variety of FMA forums and Non-FMA forums, and I bet you'll finds many threads you feel like adding your posts!!

Oh, and, please take a moment to visit these posting guide/rules threads:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers)
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Hope you have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: O.o Popo is in love!! biggrin.gif
F.M.A.Freak of dragons
I think that thare should be a helpe page for "Your Blog" dry.gif
Popogeejo
OT: O.o Popo is in love!!

I was reffering to Irridecentsong (and not seriously, although she does sound intresting). I should have been more clear.

I think that thare should be a helpe page for "Your Blog"

What blog? Throw me a link and I'll knock something up.
Tombow
QUOTE(F.M.A.Freak of dragons @ Aug 24 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]436719[/snapback]
I think that thare should be a helpe page for "Your Blog" dry.gif
?? unsure.gif ??
@F.M.A.Freak of dragons - What kind of help do you need??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: @Popo - Tehehe, I guessed that. But, I couldn't help teasing you. biggrin.gif
shallwedance
Hello all!

I'm Katie(or shallwedance) and i'm 13 years old. I love FMA a lot, and my favorite characters are Roy & Envy.
I'm from the USA and I live in New York.

I'm very excited to talk & meet you all. biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
Hello shallowedance . welcome to the forums.
You should read...

Rules and Guidelines.

popos' guide to perfect posting.

A Begginers Guide to Forum Decoration.

Oh, and also there's
Envy

Roy Mustange
Tombow
Hi Katie (a.k.a.shallwedance) from NewYork, welcome to the board!!
Wow, you sound like a really nice friendly person!!
Glad you found our board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
In addition to the links sweety_pie has kindly posted, we also have Instant Messaging thread, and Forum Family thread, if you are interested. biggrin.gif
Oh, and if you like, we have talented members who can make you nice custom-made signature pics, too!!
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you have great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
irridescentsong
@popo: Sorry, but I'm already taken by a great gal and we've been together for almost 1 and 1/2 years now!

@tombow: HOw do I sign up to be the resident expert on the FAQ threads? Any way that I can help out, I'm more than willing.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(irridescentsong @ Aug 25 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]437276[/snapback]

@popo: Sorry, but I'm already taken by a great gal and we've been together for almost 1 and 1/2 years now!

"THAT IS AAAAAWWWESOME!"
irridescentsong
QUOTE(Void @ Aug 25 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]437278[/snapback]

"THAT IS AAAAAWWWESOME!"

What is awesome?
Carnal Malefactor
My Family Guy reference, which obviously went over your head. smile.gif
irridescentsong
QUOTE(Void @ Aug 25 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]437280[/snapback]

My Family Guy reference, which obviously went over your head. smile.gif

Yeah, it kinda did. Sorry, but I don't watch a lot of it. I like Futurama better...
Lust19
Hi!

I'm quite new around here as I've registered around July and I'm also a huge fan of FMA as I own several FMA DVD's which I started out with the FMA Vol. 10 w/ Tin Box and it came with the FMA OST 3
irridescentsong
@Lust19: Welcome! You should consider looking at these sections of the forum:
General Anime sub-forum
FMA music sub-forum
and the
FMA character discussion (both anime and manga) sub-forum, because, and this might be over the top, can I assume your favorite character is Lust?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(irridescentsong @ Aug 26 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]437279[/snapback]

"THAT IS AAAAAWWWESOME!"

What is awesome?

Well if your profile right you're female which, when coupld with a Girlfriend, makes a bisexual and or lesbian.
Void likey Lesbians.
irridescentsong
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 25 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]437291[/snapback]

QUOTE(irridescentsong @ Aug 26 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]437279[/snapback]

"THAT IS AAAAAWWWESOME!"

What is awesome?

Well if your profile right you're female which, when coupld with a Girlfriend, makes a bisexual and or lesbian.
Void likey Lesbians.

Ja, that is correct. I am female (at least the last time I checked I was), and yes I am a lesbian.
Okaaay, can I be creeped out now?
Popogeejo

Go for it.
irridescentsong
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 25 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]437311[/snapback]

Go for it.

Thank you! x___x *ded*
Lust19
Thanks for your welcome and I'll be sure to check those out
Tombow
Hi Lust19, welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you decided to start posting on our board (finally!! biggrin.gif )
I think you are making a great start!! smile.gif
In case you haven't done this yet, please take a moment to visit these posting guide threads:

Hope you have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(irridescentsong @ Aug 25 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]437276[/snapback]
@tombow: HOw do I sign up to be the resident expert on the FAQ threads? Any way that I can help out, I'm more than willing.
@irridescentsong - Great!! You are on!! Cosider yourself "signed-up." biggrin.gif
These are our two FMA anime Q&A threads:

Ashamed to be asking this: FMA questions that seem dumb but are genuin and
Questions for Any FMA Episode

Please feel free to pitch in with your FMA experties anytime!! biggrin.gif
Roy Jr.
Hi Lust19 and welcome!

Newbies are always welcome here!
I want to tell you more stuff but that would kinda take long so... dry.gif

All I can say is... Make friends and be happy! (be sure to follow rules though!) laugh.gif
Lust19
Thanks Tombow I'll be sure to read those ^^

And also thank you for your welcome Roy
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome to all the newbies^^
Have fun, don't spam, and read the rules, Forum Decorum, and Popo's do's and don'ts.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
haaaaah i'm late again XD oopies

Welcome all Newcomers!
please take a look at the Forum Guidelines
and and read Popo's guide which i don't have a link for...some welcomer i am =o=
uhh i think thats about it
but:

DON'T SPAM
DON'T DOUBLE POST (edit your first)
&
follow the rules please, and we will not have conflict : )

Thank Youuuuu!

Till next time~!
smile.gif
IshbaliteScar
My real name is Alexia, I'm 13 and I live in New Jersey. I love to watch Fullmetal Alchemist (Of course, lol ) and I'm obssessed with Scar. Thats some things about me. n_n
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(IshbaliteScar @ Aug 28 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]438228[/snapback]

My real name is Alexia, I'm 13 and I live in New Jersey. I love to watch Fullmetal Alchemist (Of course, lol ) and I'm obssessed with Scar. Thats some things about me. n_n

Hajimemashite and Konnichiwa! I am Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan also known as Xoee, i have come to welcome you! Why you ask? because i can! : D
i went a little Furuba-ish there did'nt i? XD
since you are a newbie to the forums, i want you to read the Forum Guidelines Just incase, even if you aren't new to ALL forums, just ignore this if you know them already. But make sure to follow them this forum is like any other and we don't appriciate Spam and such so stay on your best behavior. tongue.gif

If you need anything or need a question asked don't hesitate to PM me or IM me whatever(if you do IM me tell me who you are first) whatever floats your root beer smile.gif

Thanks!!

Til Next Time~!
smile.gif
Tombow
Hi Alexia (a.k.a. IshbaliteScar) from New Jersey, welcome to the board!!
We have a variety of FMA forums, as well as other non-FMA forums.
Here are links to our various forums: Forums home page.

Some of the forums you might especially be interested...
FMA character discussion forum for both manga and anime FMA character discussions, including Who's your favorite character?? thread, and also, many poll threads have Scar as poll choices!!
And, of course we have FMA anime forum and FMA manga forum!!
We also have General anime and General manga forums, where you can find Naruto thread, Hellsing thread, Inuyasha thread, Trigun thread, and many more!! biggrin.gif
Oh, and you can show us your FMA plushee, etc. on FMA merchandise thread, too!! biggrin.gif

Also, please take a moment to visit these posting guide threads:

Hope you have a great time with us!! biggrin.gif
See you around the board!!
Freya_Elric
QUOTE(Gadget Alchemist @ Aug 23 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]436042[/snapback]

QUOTE(freya-chan @ Aug 22 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]435688[/snapback]

Uhmm............Hi my name is Marynett But my friends call me isay or freya-chan (i don't know why they call me that) i just see this webpage in my friend pc and i like you're homepage so i join cause i like FMA too.

Hi Freya-chan! Im also from the phillipines! how are you? ^^

i'm ok and wow i think there's many filipinos in here in the form (mga pinoy mabuhay tayong lahat at ang FMA din MABUHAY)

and ohh i forgot thank you Tombow for the warm welcome
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(irridescentsong @ Aug 25 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]437307[/snapback]

...why would you? blink.gif
Roy Jr.

@IhbaliteScar
@freya-chan

Oh goodie! More newbies!

Welcome to the FMA forums! I'll be your newbie guide. (Contact me via PM to ask any questions too noobish to ask publicly. tongue.gif I know because I was a noob too and I don't want other newbies to experience the harassment that accompanies noobishness.....like I did tongue.gif )

And let me inroduce you to one of our MODs.(above)
*~vachi~*
Hello all newcomers!

Welcome to the boards! Please be sure to read the following easy-to-understand guides, if you have any problems understanding them, be sure to PM me, Iīll answer as soon as I can:
This are really useful, and it would be very appreciated if you read them and remember them everytime you come to the forum, plus, be sure to be nice and respectful with everyone on the forums.

I hope you all have a lot of fun! And Iīm sure youīll meet a lot of new people with time and posts. So, start the posting, of course after reading the guides from above. Thanks for reading this post! tongue.gif

Hope to see you all later!

----------------------------------------------

vachi is back!! *waves* tongue.gif and so her ways of welcoming xD

Serimalia
hi... Im NEW! *dos noob 'Trot'* lol ive been using a friends account for a bit, so i like it.... i hope i will stay here for along time.... but umm./.. its a good site and i hope to meat EVERY BODY!!

NOTE: I can get very crazy at times lol ph34r.gif NINJA
Roy Jr.
Welcome to the forums Serimalia! smile.gif

I'll be your Newbie guide! Ask me everything you want to know about this forum! (via PM)
As a fellow "newbie" I'll help you anytime you need assistance. wink.gif

Have fun!

(And I hope you would want to change your mind about "meating" everybody.laugh.gif)
Roy Mustard
Hey newbies, I hope you vote Roy and Riza for the hottest character poll or I'LL chop you into slices! New recipe, grown tired of sasmi laugh.gif

Enjoy your stay~
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Serimalia @ Aug 30 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]439215[/snapback]

hi... Im NEW! *dos noob 'Trot'* lol ive been using a friends account for a bit, so i like it.... i hope i will stay here for along time.... but umm./.. its a good site and i hope to meat EVERY BODY!!

NOTE: I can get very crazy at times lol ph34r.gif NINJA

hello and welcome newbie <3
Hajimemashite

It's great to have you with us...now if you'd be kind enough to view these :
The begginer's Guide
It shows you how this forum works, meaning NO spam, DON'T Double post and DON'T by all means be a n00b , newbies are fine, n00bs get eaten. smile.gif

Ah and Popogeejo's Perfect Guide, to Perfect Posting
That'll help you get the gist of any button on the posting menu does, you could just read it all, or you could just skim through it and later if you need help look at it for reference. smile.gif

If you need anything please PM me i'll help you to the best of my abilities.

Ah i love your sigs! did you make them~? <3
Tombow
Hi Serimalia, welocme to the board!!
Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
Yap, this is a very good board, IMO, and hope you'll like it here!!
If you like to meet some of our members, you can post on Instant Messaging thread, and Forum Family thread, if you are interested. biggrin.gif

Also, please take a moment to visit these posting guide threads:

Hope you have a great time with us!! biggrin.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome Serimlia!!

Hm..seems that everyone else has already mentioned of the rules to you, so I guess I all I have to offer is a very huge WELCOME!

Does that work? I hope so! Have fun on the site!!
Matt Perry
I've been here a while but I reckon' I'm "new" since I do not post that often so.. Here I'll say my piece.

Been on the internet since I was 8. Nearly 16 now, started with ICQ at the mere age of 8... Yeah.. I'll ctahc you guys later. smile.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
Well, welcome to the boards and we hope you'll post more often in the furture!!!
*~vachi~*
Welcome everyone!!

Please read the super important following guides:

The Forum Rules
Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting

Have fun and remember, if you spam someone will punish you! laugh.gif I hope you have a great time also, and Iīm sure youīll meet amazing people with a little time and in-topic posts ;P See you soon!
Tombow
Hi Matt Perry, nice to meet you!! biggrin.gif
Wow, you are already an Internet veteran at the age of 16!!! That's awsome!!
Glad to have you with us!!
Hope to see more of your posts around the board!!
Happy postings!! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Tombow:....Congrats on your forum aid-ness
:3

QUOTE(Matt Perry @ Aug 31 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]439508[/snapback]

I've been here a while but I reckon' I'm "new" since I do not post that often so.. Here I'll say my piece.

Been on the internet since I was 8. Nearly 16 now, started with ICQ at the mere age of 8... Yeah.. I'll catch you guys later. smile.gif

NYAH! Hajimemashite and Hello~! smile.gif
Welcome to the forums, i hope you have a great time here.

I see that you have the basic knowledge about how a computer works seeing as you've been on the compy-doodle since you were 8. laugh.gif So i hope that you'll follow the rules. . .yesh? Or you might end up in N00b Court! tongue.gif We would'nt want that. Sooo please follow the rules and we will not have conflict. Just follow the links that Vachi and Tombow kindly posted if you would like to see the rules. smile.gif

Hope to see you around!

Till Next Time~!
smile.gif
Alchemymaster Gendash
I'm proably the youngest one here then i'm 12
sweety_pie
There is other members who are 12. But we do have members who are as young as 9.
Did you read what I said in the other thread? wink.gif And did the links help?
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(Alchemymaster Gendash @ Sep 1 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]440019[/snapback]

I'm proably the youngest one here then i'm 12

Nope, I'm 11 and Miyuki-chan's 10.
I haven't seen the 9 year old member though.

Welcome anyways! laugh.gif
(Ask me any random question you want to know about the forums. I'll be your newbie guide wink.gif )
spaceco
Hi.
I just got my passsword reset. So I'm new here.
Roy Jr.
Welcome! laugh.gif

You are now an official member of the FMA forums! laugh.gif
Enjoy and make friends! Go places youv'e never been in!( blink.gif )

I just want to give you these few notes:

1. Follow rules(click this)
2. Respect authority
3. Be nice to other members. (remember, theyr'e here for fun too.)
4. Be polite in all times(click here)
5. Ask first before taking any action in anything you are not sure about. (you can contact members via PM)

Happy posting! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.