Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tokyogirl91
WAH! I know. I have MSN Messenger and about 15+ friends that got on almost everyday. None of them got on today. O.o Weird...By the way, I really hate being Newbie. Never was one for 3 years. O.o I hope I feel welcome after the holidays. Well Thanks for the welcoming, Thievesvinegar
xrninja
yo! this no-lifer is locked in her room "doing college apps," so i'll join thieves in the welcome. biggrin.gif
Tokyogirl91
Thanks ya...As of today, I only have ONE CONTACT that ACTUALLY logged on their Msn Messenger...Weird of what holidays could do to you. I usually hang out online during holidays because I don't like going out during then because of the people there.
Ailuro
Yet another no-lifer to help with the welcome. I can't help but feel sorry that you have us to welcome you.
Shadow_Star305
Heh, Tokyogirl91 is no longer the newest newbie XD I've filled that position. So hello all! I can't belive I'm on this late, oh man. >.> Anyways, I hate being the newbie. rawr ~
unknown alchemist
well...
my name is Stav
14-years-old from Israel (yeah, yeah. i'm little chibi and freak kike. problems, someome?*raise one's eyebrow* but i'm ok. really. if you'll be nice to me i won't bit you...hehe*evil smile*......)
and i'm Gluttony's fan!!!!!!!!! and i love Ed and Envy too!!! hehe

sorry about my tribble english. rulez and I arn't a good friends.."-.-

אממ..יש פה עוד מישהו מישראל/דובר עברית?..
Ailuro
Hey Shadow. I like your sig! C'est vachement beau! x3

Yo, welcome to the forums, Stav~ ^^
Falling_Man
Hello to all who have joined to this point.
*hands out imaginary import-ramen-filled cups to everyone*
Tokyogirl91
Wahoo...I'm not new anymore...I'm no longer a newbie. happy.gif Welcome noob. happy.gif WEEEEEEE...YAHOO....I'm hyper today. XP
Thievesvinegar
if you only you lived around the corner
failie
laugh.gif Hi I'm Failie, just signed up today
Roy Mustang
Hi to you...I want you to have tons of fun (It sounded like a Playskool publicity) biggrin.gif

Well I signed up today too...I just got finished mi avatar and my signature and I want to know other members to chat, play or discuss...
failie
Same here...and I already got yelled at for creating a topic like this one 'cuz, It's kind of long unsure.gif
Roy Mustang
Don't worry....everyone once was a newbie...and having mistakes i'ts the only way to learn...if you have any question just come over to me and I will help you if i can...send me a PM
Ailuro
*pets the pretty sig*
Is it just me, or does Roy look younger than usual in your sig, RM?
xrninja
it's from a picture of him as a lieutenant colonel, with our short-haired second lieutenant hawkeye and major hughes.
Roy Mustang
I dont think so...It's just that in my sig picture, there is more light...you can see a whiter Mustang Face
also_cursed
Hi. I'm new.

Yeah.

So... I'm 16, female, minorly obsesed w/ FMA, which is obvious or else I wouldn't be on this site.

Not much else to say.
Lady Battousai
that's a good girl *gives a cookie*...

< O_o wo oh...1 more post to go...
nanayamiyugi
[COLOR=purple]Sup I'm from chicago IL and I'm probly the most youngst here yes I'm 11 years old and I'm in 5th grade deal with it.SO HELLO TO ALL OF Y'ALL! I leared about FMA from my uncle and I loved it I am a Riza fan and a Ed fan( No I am not a RizaxEd fan). My fav charter from the manga is Bunny cause she looks just like me. So nice to meet all of you!
xrninja
QUOTE(nanayamiyugi @ Dec 27 2004, 11:47 AM)
[COLOR=purple]Sup  I'm from chicago IL and I'm probly the most youngst here yes I'm 11 years old and I'm in 5th grade deal with it.

there are some other 11-year-olds here too, actually, not sure if they're in fifth or sixth grade. but geez, they're just getting younger and younger. i don't think my family got internet until i was in seventh or so....and even then we had aol, which loaded a page a minute. rolleyes.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 27 2004, 12:10 PM)
but geez, they're just getting younger and younger. i don't think my family got internet until i was in seventh or so....and even then we had aol, which loaded a page a minute. rolleyes.gif

About the same here. Go play outside, kids. huh.gif
Tokyogirl91
Whoa..Now I'm a member. Not a newbie anymore. huh.gif By the way, my brother joined a forum when he was 7 once. So they ARE getting younger...I started posting at forums when I was about 10...it's been 3 years since... blink.gif
Gashole
Even if your status is no longer a "newbie," technically you're still one. huh.gif Just compare the number of posts and the join date between you and the older members.
Riza Babe
ello and welcome!
Quistis88
Wow. Kids nowadays. I didn't get Internet access at home until I was about 13 or 14, and even then it was dial-up.
Ailuro
Same. I had dial-up when I was 12 or so..
Kasumi
Same here... It's a wonder how I survived with dial-up back then. tongue.gif

My friend's brother (who is 5 years old) has his own computer. I didn't even know how a computer looked like when I was 5!
xrninja
urgh, aol dialup. i remember it had to make 28 calls once to get through ph34r.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Welcome all! biggrin.gif

(I want to forget those horrible days of old, but sadly those times still haunt me... ph34r.gif I was 14 when I finally got my first real taste of the Internet life. 14... and I'm as addicted as addicted can be)
water_alchemist
hi im new...
well...im 12 and im in 7th grade.

i got internet when i was 6/7? i can't remember but i know i've been addicted to it ever since rolleyes.gif
Yuki
Hello, I am new. I like almost any sort of anime and manga and my dream is to become a writer.
I´m sorry about my bad english... sad.gif
mei_tenshi
Hi Yuki! Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English--we speak Gibberjabber, anyway. (At least, I do.)

I noticed the above posts were about Internet and dial-up...::looks around::...I still use dial-up...

By the way, I really like the art on your sig, Yuki! It's nice.
nanayamiyugi
Man did I start something well I used to hate the Internet so my sister mostly used it and we got the Internet when my sister was 9 and she is now 21 so we have had the Internet for 12 years.
Yuki
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 29 2004, 02:59 PM)
Hi Yuki! Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English--we speak Gibberjabber, anyway. (At least, I do.)

I noticed the above posts were about Internet and dial-up...::looks around::...I still use dial-up...

By the way, I really like the art on your sig, Yuki! It's nice.

Thanks, mei_tenshi.
I didn´t even know there existed an language with that name, but it sounds cool.
And thanks again. biggrin.gif
Alchemist student
...i'M Lonely
Gashole
When the world is overpopulated?
FullMetalOne
i everyone,im 16 and i always loved anime but i only started watching full metal until last summer and now i just love it .Im new here cause i just registered today so but i hope to talk more with you guys and girls and learn and see some new stuff
Roy Mustang
Of Course...

Welcome!
Nice to meet you FullMetalOne. I agree with you about the love to the anime and I sahre your opinion of FMA. I hope we could talk later and learn what you have to say...
FullMetalOne
whats up roy? yo can you tell me how may fma episodes are already out ?? cause ive still only seen 26 but i want to see them all , i just stayed stuck in my sofa when i first saw fma , and the musics are just great ,do you know who did them???whos the maester
hitokiri
there are 51 eps, and a movie that will be coming out in japan this summer

as for music lookin the audio section of this site, however the links were taken down after those greedy series butcherin bastards from funimation sent a letter to the site.
FullMetalOne
thanks. whats the funamation????
Roy Mustang
It's the company that has the right of FMA in America...I think :doh:
hitokiri
they are the company that licensed FMA in the US.
FullMetalOne
what about in europe??? is there anything similar to the funimation????
hitokiri
i havent heard of any european distrobution yet.... but many some of the people on here that are from europe will be nice enough to help you out with an answer
Dark Sasuke
Sup pplz? I'm new here, just recently became a fan of FMA.
Quistis88
It's always nice to see that FMA has more fans. Welcome on board, Dark Sasuke.
Dark Sasuke
Thanks for the welcome, I just discovered FMA 5 months ago saw a couple of episodes online,thought it was cool,but no channel was airing it, just started watching it when Adult Swim started airing it, I've become more attached to it since then. :/
hitokiri
oh hey welcome i guess... my only advice is see if you can find the subs somewhere, cause they are quite enjoyable. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.