Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ed's #1 girl
Hey!! Even though I didn't just join, I'm still kinda new to posting(considering noone usually replies to my posts)... tongue.gif
La Femme Rigolotte
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 27 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]426318[/snapback]

QUOTE(La Femme Rigolotte @ Jul 27 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]426290[/snapback]

Hello everybody, my name is Maddy and I'm new here~!

<8D

How original, ne? Anyway, this site looks spiff and a half and I am eager to be a part of it. I haven't watched all that much of FMA (my friend has stopped providing me with the subs), but I like what I've seen thus far.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Maddy

Having fun down there in Austin? :D

::cough:: How do you know I'm in Austin? ::cough::

And yes, I'm having a wonderful time. <83 Kudos for catching on, Ailuro.
Ailuro
QUOTE(La Femme Rigolotte @ Jul 27 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]426429[/snapback]

Having fun down there in Austin? :D

You insult me! I know you better than you know you. <3
La Femme Rigolotte
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 27 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]426432[/snapback]

QUOTE(La Femme Rigolotte @ Jul 27 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]426429[/snapback]

Having fun down there in Austin? biggrin.gif

You insult me! I know you better than you know you. <3

Hey. I always tease/insult you. That's my lot in life. If you have an issue about it, talk to my maker. xP

<33
Lysander
Hey, My name is Akito but please call me Aki or Kito. And this is my first time in a forum so i hope i don't anger anyone when i seem like i don't know what i'm doing. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Sodaash__SASU
My name's Cherry, you can called me as Ry or whatever that fits with Cherry.

I live in Thailand, a country of some suck government officials. I shouldn't say this...but some of you may agree,, ^^

I've read the rules, and I found out that the forums are wonderful! Lots of gallery ,, Nice to meet everyone ^^
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Ed's #1 girl @ Jul 27 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]426400[/snapback]
Hey!! Even though I didn't just join, I'm still kinda new to posting(considering noone usually replies to my posts)... tongue.gif

Hi! Welcome to our boards!

Please be sure to check out the last part of this post, that will be in red, those links are very important for every newcomer even if you have a while been here.

I hope you have a lot of fun around here as well as many others. Remember to be respectful and nice!

Itīs alright if no one answers at first to your posts, just maybe you should try to make your posts more significant in a discussion board. Plus, itīs not very important to people to reply to your posts, cause Iīm sure people read them. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Hollow Souled Alchemist @ Jul 28 2006, 10:06 AM) [snapback]426706[/snapback]
Hey, My name is Akito but please call me Aki or Kito. And this is my first time in a forum so i hope i don't anger anyone when i seem like i don't know what i'm doing. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

If you are very new to forums, please be sure to check the last links Iīm posting in this same post. They will be very very helpful for you, so you can understand how everything works in here, plus some guides that will help you improve your posting. If you need any help, be sure to PM me, Iīll do my best to help you out, and I promise Iīll answer as soon as I can happy.gif

Hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy this forums!

QUOTE(Sodaash__SASU @ Jul 28 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]426736[/snapback]

I live in Thailand, a country of some suck government officials. I shouldn't say this...but some of you may agree,, ^^

I've read the rules, and I found out that the forums are wonderful! Lots of gallery ,, Nice to meet everyone ^^

Hello!! Welcome!

Since you already read the Forum Rules, I think what you can do, to improve your posting and a few things you should know about the forums, is clicking on the last two links Iīm about to post here. I hope you have a lot of fun, since, yeah! This forum rocks!

Iīm sure youīll meet a lot of amazing people, just be patient and once again welcome!

Now, now, click on the following links, that will be SO HELPFUL!!! =DDRemember, spamming is not allowed!

Hope to see you all soon! Bye!!
Penelopa the Pegasus
QUOTE(Sodaash__SASU @ Jul 28 2006, 07:51 PM) [snapback]426736[/snapback]

Hey there, welcome! ;] Right, forums really are an awesome place ^.^ Hope that you'll spend more time and have fun with us ^_____^
Tombow
Hi Kasia from Poland (a.k.a. Penelopa the Pegasus,) and Maddy who's having fun in Austin (a.k.a La Femme Rigolotte,) and Kito (a.k.a. Hollow Souled Alchemist,) and Ed's #1 girl, and Cherry from Thailand (a.k.a. Sodaash__SASU,) WELCOME to the board!!
Glad you all decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

@Penelopa the Pegasus - You speak better English than some of our members who, I think, are from English speaking countries!! biggrin.gif Glad to have a FMA fan from Poland!! smile.gif

@La Femme Rigolotte -Seems Ailuro-san knows you very well. biggrin.gif Welcome to our board!!

@Ed's #1 girl - I think you're doing fine. keep posting, and I'm sure you'll get more replies!! smile.gif
BTW, have you checked some of the threads (of your favorites manga/anime) in our General manga or General anime forums, such as this Samurai Champloo character poll thread?? biggrin.gif

@Sodaash__SASU - I think your country is very very beautiful!! Nice to have a FMA fan from Thailand!! smile.gif

@Hollow Souled Alchemist - You're doing great so far!! biggrin.gif Have you checked our Fanfiction forum?? smile.gif

Some of you already read the forum rules and guidelines, and that's wonderful, but if you any of haven't yet, please check out the links *~vachi~* has kindly posted in her post above.
If you have any questions on posting on our board please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@*~vachi~* - Love your new avi & sig!! happy.gif
jhudislife
hi my is kenny
im from azusa ca,
and (off topic) im looking for scar right arm tattoo pic.
i love FMA and i love it so much im willing to get scar tattoo
on me.
thanks smile.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(jhudislife @ Jul 29 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]427189[/snapback]
hi my is kenny
im from azusa ca,
and (off topic) im looking for scar right arm tattoo pic.
i love FMA and i love it so much im willing to get scar tattoo
on me.
thanks smile.gif

Hey! Welcome to the forums jhudislife!

Please be sure to check out the following links:This all are important, so, read them carefully! Iīm sure if you do so, youīll be a good member on this boards.
Hope you have fun around here! and enjoy the forums. biggrin.gif

See you later! tongue.gif

----------------------------------------------

QUOTE(Welcoming Master)
@*~vachi~* - Love your new avi & sig!! happy.gif

Thanks Tombow! Iīm glad you do. smile.gif
Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist
How can you have a pic on ur signature? I know im a noob somtimes biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
I think you already figure that out. I suggest you to read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, this MIGHT stop you from being a n00b, and it would be most likely appreciated. Also, be sure to read The Forum Rules if you really want to stop being a n00b, cause believe me, if you donīt stop being one, you might get banned easily. Further more, if you want to improve the way you post, check out Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting.

If you wanted to introduce yourself, this was the right thread, so, Iīm going to say: Welcome to our boards. But you MUST remember spamming is NOT allowed, and it would be appreciated if you donīt spam this or any other thread. I hope you have fun on the forums without having to act like a n00b, I know you can do it if you read the rules and follow them. smile.gif

Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist
Yea it took me a while but then i realized that maybe i should jst read the rules then play it from there. I got pretty far so now i know just about everything there is to know. Thanks for the advice.
*~vachi~*
You are very welcome tongue.gif , I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums and have a lot of fun around here. smile.gif

briggs&me
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:34 PM) [snapback]26160[/snapback]

Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif

yo my *name* is briggs and i love it ......... im shy...........isn't FMA totally AWSOME???????? I CANT GET ENUF OF IT I CANT HELP BUT SAY IT I'M ........OBSESSED WITH IT YEAH

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif smile.gif cool.gif

Attached image removed.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(briggs&me @ Jul 31 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]427783[/snapback]
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:34 PM) [snapback]26160[/snapback]

Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif

yo my *name* is briggs and i love it ......... im shy...........isn't FMA totally AWSOME???????? I CANT GET ENUF OF IT I CANT HELP BUT SAY IT I'M ........OBSESSED WITH IT YEAH

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif smile.gif cool.gif

Hello, welcome to the forums!

Please BE SURE to read The Forum Rules! I donīt think you would like to be known as a n00b, and just to clear it out for you, being a n00b isnīt good, at least I donīt think it is. I must warn you about a few points:
- Please try using better grammar. happy.gif

- It is appreciated if you didnīt use capital letters like you did, only if needed.

- Please donīt attached pictures, even if they are really cool or pretty. Only if itīs necessary, otherwise please donīt do it.

- Using smilies repeteadly can be find annoying, and people can think you are a n00b.

Well, this are just a little advice from me. smile.gif

Also, I would advice you to read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum and Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting. This are awesomely important for you to be a good member on our boards!

I hope you have a lot of fun here and enjoy a lot the forums. Remember, spamming is not allowed

Thanks for understanding, hope to see you later! tongue.gif

Tombow
Hi Kenny from CA (a.k.a. jhudislife,) and Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist, and briggs&me, welcome to the board!! Bice to have yu with us!! smile.gif

@ jhudislife - There are some "Scar's tatoo on arm" pics on this thread. smile.gif

@Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist - Have you checked our Trigun thread yet?? smile.gif

@briggs&me - If you like to post a reply on the thread without any quoteshowing up on your post, you can click on ADD REPLY at the bottom of page. smile.gif
(Oh, and for proper way to putasig pic in your sig space, and other useful info on posting on our board, please check out the links *~vachi~* has kindly posted in her post above. biggrin.gif )

If any of you have questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, follow the forum rules, and hope you all have great time with us!! biggrin.gif
Lysander
Hey, where can we ask questions? Is it this thread or is it somewhere else?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Hollow Souled Alchemist @ Aug 4 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]428904[/snapback]

Hey, where can we ask questions? Is it this thread or is it somewhere else?

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...php?showforum=5
Comments and questions.
Tombow
^^ @Hollow Souled Alchemist - Welcome to the board!!
It depnds on the questions, I guess.
If it's basic questions on posting on our board, we can answer some basic stuff here.
If it's highly technical, yeah, it's better bet that you post that on the link popogeejo has kindly pointed out. smile.gif
Lysander
Thank you very much, popogeejo! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, tombow! but i think you've greeted me already before, but thanks for the gesture! laugh.gif
Alchemys_shadow
Hello im Alchemys shadow... biggrin.gif My normal internet name is Devious and im new to this forum.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Alchemys_shadow @ Aug 4 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]429100[/snapback]

Hello im Alchemys shadow... biggrin.gif My normal internet name is Devious and im new to this forum.

Welcome to fullmetal-alcheist.com. You should read the rules, and guidelines here.
And a Beginners Guide to Forum Decoration
Also read popo's guide to perfect posting.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Alchemys_shadow @ Aug 4 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]429100[/snapback]

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

Please check out sweety_pieīs links. They are amazingly useful and helpful. Be sure to read them all and follow the forum rules! tongue.gif Also, feel free to ask general quetions here, we will be glad to help you out in anyway we can.

Remember, spamming is not allowed! Iīm sure youīll have a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy this boards as much as many members do. Feel free to PM me if you need help. biggrin.gif

See you later! smile.gif

Earthbound Alchemist
Hello, i'm new to the forums, I tried a bunch of names but they were taken lol, so I came up with this. I haven't finished watching the first series of FMA thats currently on air, anyways I live in Canada and I really like FMA, I like all the characters but especially Maes Hughes, hes awsome.

and yay my first post, even though I signed up a while ago lol.
sweety_pie
forum rules and guidelines.
QUOTE(Earthbound Alchemist @ Aug 4 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]429138[/snapback]

Hello, i'm new to the forums, I tried a bunch of names but they were taken lol, so I came up with this. I haven't finished watching the first series of FMA thats currently on air, anyways I live in Canada and I really like FMA, I like all the characters but especially Maes Hughes, hes awsome.

Hello, welcome to fullmetal-alchemist.com. There is a fwe things you should read forum rules and guidelines.
Read, A Beginers guide to Forum decoration.
And also popos' guide to perfect posting.

I think that's all you need to read. If you have any qustions, just ask me...Oh and kudos(sp?) on your first post.

Yeah I think Hughes is the best too. I'm a rabid Hughes fangirl
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Earthbound Alchemist @ Aug 4 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]429138[/snapback]

Hey you! Welcome to our boards!

Please be sure to read the following:Iīm sure if you read this and follow the rules, youīll be a very respected and a good member on the forums. Please remember, spamming is not allowed.

I hope you have a great time around here, feel free to ask for help in this thread if needed. Have fun and enjoy the boards.
See you! tongue.gif

Shadow Wulfe
Hello!
I'm new to this forum as you can tell.
I first learned of Fullmetal Alchemist when I saw the cartoon on adult swim late one night and thought it was cool. So I Googled it and found this nifty site with the comic all ready to read. So I then read the archive and I must say that that was some good stuff...
I registered on this forum mainly because I was wondering when the next edition comes out...
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Shadow Wulfe @ Aug 4 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]429154[/snapback]
Hello!
I'm new to this forum as you can tell.
I first learned of Fullmetal Alchemist when I saw the cartoon on adult swim late one night and thought it was cool. So I Googled it and found this nifty site with the comic all ready to read. So I then read the archive and I must say that that was some good stuff...
I registered on this forum mainly because I was wondering when the next edition comes out...

Hello! Welcome to our boards!

Please read this, very important guides:
If you want to know more information about the manga, which is the one you call comic, you should check out The Fullmetal Alchemist Manga Discussion Board, also, check out The FMAīs Anime Discussion Board, and if you become a total fan, check out The Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Boards, Iīm pretty sure youīll have a lot of fun, meeting new amazing people, and having a lot of fun!! Remember, spamming is not allowed, and if you have any general questions about the forums, ask here. tongue.gif

Hope to see you later! Bye! biggrin.gif

Shadow Wulfe
Oh sorry about that... unsure.gif

Thanks for the easy links! Heh, it would've taken me hours of digging to find those (not the rules)... I'm bad at searching forums for some reason (even using the search when available).

By the way, what manga does your signature picture come from?
Tombow
Hi Alchemys_shadow, and Earthbound Alchemist from Canada, and Shadow Wulfe,
Welcome to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!! biggrin.gif
Hope to see your posts on threads on your favorites FMA characters (manga AND anime,) and more, in our FMA Character discussion forum!! biggrin.gif

Also, please check out the links *~vachi~*has kindly posted in her above post.
(They are full of useful informations on posting on our board!! smile.gif)

And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

@Shadow Wulfe - Next FMA manga chapter is chapter 62, and it will come out in about one week!! smile.gif

@Earthbound Alchemist - I don't know the Canadian airing schedule of FMA anime, but in case you're interested, here are the talk-back discussion threads (episode 8 - 51) we had on our board as they aired first time on Cartoon Network in U.S.
(You can read the comments/questions posted by others as they watched the show. smile.gif )
Episode 8 - "The Philosopher's Stone"
Episode 9 - "Be Thou for the People"
Episode 10 - "The Phantom Thief"
Episode 11 - "The Other Brothers Elric, Part 1"
Episode 12 - "The Other Brothers Elric, Part 2"
Episode 13 - "Flame vs. Fullmetal"
Episode 14 - "Destruction's Right Hand"
Episode 15 - "The Ishbal Massacre"
Episode 16 - "That Which Is Lost"
Episode 17 - "House of the Waiting Family"
Episode 18 - "Marcoh's Notes"
Episode 19 - "The Truth Behind Truths"
Episode 20 - "Soul of the Guardian"
Episode 21 - "The Red Glow"
Episode 22 - "Created Human"
Episode 23 - "Fullmetal Heart"
Episode 24 - "Bonding Memories"
Episode 25 - "Words of Farewell"
Episode 26 - "Her Reason"
Episode 27 - "Teacher"
Episode 28 - "One Is Al, All Is Onel"
Episode 29 - "Untainted Child"
Episode 30 - "Assault on South Headquarters"
Episode 31 - "Sin"
Episode 32 - "Dante of the Deep Wood"
Episode 33 - "Al, Captured"
Episode 34 - "Theory of Avarice"
Episode 35 - "Reunion of the Fallen"
Episode 36 - "The Sinner Within Me"
Episode 37 - "The Flame Alchemist, The Bachelor Leiutenant, & the Mystery of Warehouse 13"
Episode 38 - "With the River's Flow"
Episode 39 - "Secret of Ishbal"
Episode 40 - "The Scar"
Episode 41 - "Holy Mother"
Episode 42 - "His Name is Unknown"
Episode 43 - "The Stray Dog"
Episode 44 - "Hoenheim of Light"
Episode 45 - "A Rotted Heart"
Episode 46 - "Human Transmutation"
Episode 47 - "Sealing the Homonculus"
Episode 48 - "Goodbye"
Episode 49 - "The Other Side of the Gate"
Episode 50 - "Death"
Episode 51 - "Laws and Promises"

Hope that helps!! biggrin.gif

*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Shadow Wulfe @ Aug 5 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]429159[/snapback]
Oh sorry about that... unsure.gif

Thanks for the easy links! Heh, it would've taken me hours of digging to find those (not the rules)... I'm bad at searching forums for some reason (even using the search when available).

By the way, what manga does your signature picture come from?

Why are you apologizing? I donīt think you have done anything bad. Iīm glad I helped you out with the links, if you need anything else, feel free to PM me. smile.gif My signature? Well, itīs actually an anime, itīs called Shuffle! itīs very good, Iīm not sure if there is manga, Iīm sorry! But you can always do some research on animenewsnetwork biggrin.gif

Roy Mustard
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. (Of course) My best Anime is Fullmetal Alchemist, second is Inuyasha and no more, I am learning Chinese, English, Japanese and Spanish, so I get quite confused with them tongue.gif
My interests are, reading drawing, arguing/debating, watching people fight and racing cars, FMA etc.
As for my gender..I don't like it, because people always think I'm the gender I'm not.
I registered in this forum since it's very active, nice and it's originally FMA!
Tombow
Roy Mustard - Welcome to the board!!
(Yap, we met on other threads already, but this is my official welcome!!) biggrin.gif
I'm glad you found our board, and decided to join us!!
You are from Shanghai?? Nice to have a FMA fan from China on board!!
You are doing great with posting on our board, but just in case, please check out all three posting guideline links *~vachi~* posted kindly.
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have any question on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you're going to have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Roy Mustard
I read the rules, no more. laugh.gif I've done a lot of forum posting before, can anypne tell me how to do those Spoilers! Please highlight to read! stuff?

Oh and thanks TomBow, if anyone has MSN or Yahoo add me! =)
MSN: Is darknalaku
Yahoo: darknaraku321@yahoo.com.cn

You know where Shanghai is, WOOT! (Some people don't dry.gif )
Tombow
@Roy Mustard - Of course I know where Shanghai is!! It's a big city!! biggrin.gif
You can post your IM addresses on Instant Messages thread, and also check out IM addresses of others on that thread. biggrin.gif

And, "spoiler" code is:
CODE
[spoiler]this[/spoiler]

and, when posted, that will look like [spoiler]this[/spoiler] Hope that helps. smile.gif
Omaro
I was wondering if I could mark spoilers on the board. Now I know. =___=; Phew.

[INSERT NICE INTRODUCTION HERE]

Thanks. Bye. o_o;
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Roy Mustard @ Aug 6 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback]429525[/snapback]
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. (Of course) My best Anime is Fullmetal Alchemist, second is Inuyasha and no more, I am learning Chinese, English, Japanese and Spanish, so I get quite confused with them tongue.gif
My interests are, reading drawing, arguing/debating, watching people fight and racing cars, FMA etc.
As for my gender..I don't like it, because people always think I'm the gender I'm not.
I registered in this forum since it's very active, nice and it's originally FMA!

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Since you alredy read the forum rules, I donīt have much to say, but wish you good luck around here, to have a lot of fun and hopefully youīll enjoy this forum a lot!

Remember spamming is not allowed and you must always remember to respect and be nice to everyone.

Once again, welcome! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Omaro @ Aug 6 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]429644[/snapback]

Thanks. Bye. o_o;

Hey! Welcome!

Donīt be scared of people on the forums, we are all nice, or at least most of us are. laugh.gif Just follow the Forum Rules and youīll be safe! Also, remember spamming is not allowed and you should be very very careful with that. If you would like to know more about how to post properly and how all the things work here, be sure to check out The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum and Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting, both of them are highly important and useful. smile.gif

Iīm sure youīll have a lot of fun and youīll enjoy the forums. There is a lot of amazing people here youīll meet and befriend with.

Again and again Iīll say this:

READ THE FORUM RULES! laugh.gif

----------------------------------------------------------

Tombow...*giggles* I think you use the word "on our board" a lot.

Lacus Yamato
Hellos!!

I'm Lacus Clyne Yamato, but just feel free to call me Lacus happy.gif
I'm new to FM-A, but definately not to forums.

Umm...Is there anything else....I don't really think there is.

OH! I am very great with following forum rules and I promise not to cause any trouble!

Well, ja mata ne!
Tombow
Hi Omaro and Lacus Yamato,
Youkoso!! Welcome to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!! biggrin.gif
Please check out the links *~vachi~* has posted in her post above.
They have many useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Hope you two have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
@*~vachi~* - Yeah, that's true!! biggrin.gif
Boudy
Hi i'm new to the forum.
My favourite anime it FMA then it has to be Naruto.
I already know the forum rules

Thanks
Ailuro
QUOTE(Omaro @ Aug 6 2006, 12:27 PM) [snapback]429644[/snapback]

Thanks. Bye. o_o;

You seem interesting. Welcome. :D
EdoNoChibi
yeah just joined recently.

interests-
music
anime
manga
art
video games
Tombow
Hi Boudy, and EdoNoChibi from sunny Florida,
Welcome to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!! biggrin.gif

@Boudy - You already read the rules!! Excellent!! biggrin.gif
Here are some of the threads you might be interested in our General Anime forum.
Naruto
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo character poll
Ghost in the Shell, 1st and 2nd gigs
.hack

And, @EdoNoChibi - Here are some threads you might be interested:
Bleach, anime
Inuyasha
D.N. Angel
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Also, since you like art, you might like to check out our Fanart forum also. biggrin.gif

And, make sure to visit all three of *~vachi~*'s (and my) favorite FYI threads:
The Forum Rules
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting
They are full of useful information on posting on our board!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel freet o post here and ask us!!
Hope you two have many happy postings!! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
eh heh ^^; l-long time no see, eh? =_= uh i'll jsut skip to the welcoming >_<

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS! please read the rules and PoPo's wonderful guide to posting that w have many links of and just read Tombow's post because he/she has everything you need to know to get started laugh.gif

Do Not Spam! : it's only permitted in Spam Central but even there you should not spam in the spam tongue.gif

Do Not Double Post just edit it!

Please post safly or our wonderful mods will eat you smile.gif
x...:Peach Hime:...x
Um, hi everyone! My name's Peach Hime, and I'm new here. I love FMA and I'm a big fanof Edward Elric! smile.gif Anyway, I'll stay around here for a while. Laters!
Tombow
Hi x...:Peach Hime:...x, welcome to the board!!
That's a pretty ID!! I'm glad you decided to join us!!
We have many Ed fans. Hope you're going to enjoy our board very much!!
Please make sure to visit all three of *~vachi~*'s (and my) favorite FYI threads:
The Forum Rules
The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting
They are full of useful information on posting on our board!!

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel freet to post here and ask us!!
Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*waving "hi" to ed's numbuh 1 fan!!*
Nice to see you!! Miss having you around more often!! happy.gif
*~vachi~*
Now, now, Iīm super late! So, Iīm just saying...Welcome to the forums!

Please be sure to read the following guides: tongue.gif

- The Forum Rules
- The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum
- Popoīs Guide to Perfect Posting

This will be awesomely helpful, and will be very useful for you to know how it all works here. If you jhave any general questions, post here, and we will be sure t answer you as soon as we can. smile.gif

I hope you all have a great time around the boards, and enjoy them as well as so many people do! Please remember not to spam anywhere here! biggrin.gif

See you! And once again, welcome to our boards! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Tombow)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
@*~vachi~* - Yeah, that's true!! biggrin.gif

We all love our boards. tongue.gif

shiro-chan
hullo everyone!!! my name's shiro-chan and i'm a newbie here. i am a very big fan of FMA, especially Ed. I also revere PAKU Romi.

my interests are:

anime & manga (FMA, Bleach, Death Note, etc.)
art (ambigrams, fanart, etc.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.