Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Chibi Kawaii Alchemist
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jul 13 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]421384[/snapback]

@ Chibi Kawaii Alchemist, Your Sig is to big sadly. You might want to get rid of the smaller pics Ok wink.gif .

Sorry about that^^;..I fixed it..Hope that's better^^
Popogeejo

Sorry about that^^;..I fixed it..Hope that's better^^

Perfect.
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Newbies,Read .....
Popo's guide to perfect posting
"The Rules"
And The Begginers Guide to Forum Decorum
Have Fun,And DONT SPAM
Kasumi_lvgd
Well, hi to everyone ^^ I'm really new here (I still haven't put an avatar or a signature O_O)

I'm a..sort of FMA-obsessed biggrin.gif (although I like a lot of animes smile.gif )

Please forgive my weird english @_@ but I'm still learning, and I make a lot of mistakes ^^'

See ya!
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Jul 14 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]421784[/snapback]
Well, hi to everyone ^^ I'm really new here (I still haven't put an avatar or a signature O_O)

I'm a..sort of FMA-obsessed biggrin.gif (although I like a lot of animes smile.gif )

Please forgive my weird english @_@ but I'm still learning, and I make a lot of mistakes ^^'

See ya!

Hey! Welcome to the forums! tongue.gif

Please read the following things, they are very veeery important!! and they will help you lots and lots so you can become a better member on our boards! IŽm pretty sure youŽre English will improve with time, this forums are really great, youŽll see you are going to improve lots by using it here. It helped me and IŽm sure it helps other members. Just try your best with the grammar, and be patient! smile.gif I hope you have a lot of fun and start posting. IŽm looking forward to see your posts. =P
Remember, spamming is not allowed!
See you later! If you have any questions or need a hand, just PM me! tongue.gif
paolare
hi, I'm new here.. so.. I guess I'll introduce myseld happy.gif

my name is Paola. And I'm 15.

i like to watch anime, some that I've seen and liked are: NGE,FMA,FMP,Midori Days, Ouran. and more ;D

if you have something you wanna ask me or if you just wanna chat, feel free to pm me;D

hope I'll have fun here..

byebye **
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(paolare @ Jul 15 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]422094[/snapback]
hi, I'm new here.. so.. I guess I'll introduce myseld happy.gif

my name is Paola. And I'm 15.

i like to watch anime, some that I've seen and liked are: NGE,FMA,FMP,Midori Days, Ouran. and more ;D

if you have something you wanna ask me or if you just wanna chat, feel free to pm me;D

hope I'll have fun here..

byebye **

Hey Paola!! Welcome to the forums! smile.gif

Please read:
You might think all this is too much, but they are really important so you can understand how things work here, and what you can and canŽt do around the boards. It is also important to read both guides, because they help you with your posts and help you to understand other important things every member must know.

IŽm sure youŽll have fun around here, if you start the posting and everything! Also, youŽll meet awesome people here, maybe with your same interests, so all I have to say is enjoy the forums! and remember:

Spamming is NOT allowed

Hope to see you later! tongue.gif

jenn
I'm relatively new. I joined about 2 months ago but only recetly started posting ... This is the coolest site I've ever been to ... I've pretty much given up on Myspace because this is way more fun! laugh.gif
worlgirl
Hi I'm new which you probably guest by now. I'm wolfgirl0104 and I can't wait to learn how to use everything on this sight.
*~vachi~*
Hey and welcome jenn and worlgirl!

I recommend you to read the following things:
This are really important so you can both understand what are the rules and always remember them. Also, youŽll see how this forum works and the last guide is going to help you with your posts on our boards.

I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy a lot being here!! IŽm sure youŽll meet lot of awesome people from different parts of the globe, so start posting and meeting people! biggrin.gif

And remember not to spam!

See you both later! tongue.gif

Edamame
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and am looking forward to meeting new people here as well as discussing Fullmetal Alchemist. I am an avid fan of the series and hope to meet more fans like you guys. tongue.gif
Popogeejo
Greetings, Edamame. I notice in your sig your missing the first "[". Stick that at the start and the pic will ok. smile.gif

Have fun and don't spam please.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jul 17 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]422698[/snapback]
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and am looking forward to meeting new people here as well as discussing Fullmetal Alchemist. I am an avid fan of the series and hope to meet more fans like you guys. tongue.gif

Hi! and welcome to the forums! Please read this:
This are going to be very helpful and will make you a better member if you always remember them! IŽm sure youŽll meet a lot of amazing people around here! Just remember to be nice and to respect everybody here!

You must know spamming is not allowed! So, please donŽt spam around the forums! IŽm glad I see you have good grammar, keep that up! and remember to have a lot of fun and enjoy the boards!!

Hope to see you soon!! tongue.gif

Kyoske
Hello Everyone. Dont know how i found these boards, just got bored and looked up FMA. Well, uhh...not much more to say.
DustStorm
Hi Kyoske, Edamame, worlgirl, jenn, and paolare! Welcome to THE FMA FORUMS!!! Please read The Forum Rules, The BeginnerŽs Guide to Forum Decorum, and Popo's Guide. they are very very important!! Also, remember no spamming is allowed! I hope you have a great time around the forums and enjoy them!! keep out of trouble and have fun!! laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi, Kyoske and Edamame and worlgirl and jenn and paolare and Kasumi_lvgd and Chibi Kawaii Alchemist and ElyseElric and Kati. and Sniffy and ~Yume Itsumo~, and all other new people who joined the board while I was away...
WELCOME to the board!!
Hope you'll all have a great time with us!! smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Waving to Incredible Edible Welcoming Gals & Guys!!*
I'm back from the black hole!! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
zomg TOMBOW!!! long time no see,ne? ohmy.gif

uhhhhhhh i've been so side tracked latly ;o; so much for the acclaimed 'IEPW' founder v.v

but...i'd like to welcome you all to the forums, it's a pleasure meeting you and i hope yuo have a nice time here, please take a look at the rules here because they'll help you alot if you don't know how to do somthing~!

Amethyst Sunset
You know, it's only now that I saw a welcome thread. XD

Anyhoo, I found this place while surfing the 'Net for FMA linkage and pictures, and I thought it would be nice to join up, So...I'm here. You don't have to call me Amethyst Sunset...my nickname is Kat. Isn't that easier? wink.gif

So...hi. biggrin.gif I'm a fangirl of Ed and Roy, but I'd rather not marry them. ^^; 'Cause I pair them up with Winry and Riza, respectively.
YUKi~
Uhm, hello to everyone.
Well I'm new here. ^^
I stumbled onto this site when I was surfing the net for FMA.
And I'm glad I did! laugh.gif
Jaganshi
Welcome, Amethyst, YUKi~

Please read the fourm rules and guidelines, and everything will be just dandy. Just don't do anything silly/stupid.

<3
Jazz Lady
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie thanks to my best friend Rainy, the Yaoi Goddess around these parts, dragging me here. I hope I have fun and meet lots of cool people like she did.
*~vachi~*
Hey and welcome, Kyoske, Amethyst Sunset, YUKi~ and Jazz Lady!

Please! For your own sake! Read the following things:
  • Forum Rules
  • The BeginnerŽs Guide to Forum Decorum
  • PopoŽs Guide
IŽm sure, if you read them carefully, youŽll see how everything works on this forums!! So, read them and start the posting time! laugh.gif I really hope you have a lot of fun around here! IŽm sure youŽll meet a lot of awesome and amusing people that will make you have a great time! Please also remember not to spam and youŽll see youŽll be safe and a good respected member! tongue.gif

I hope to see you later!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(Tombow)
*Waving to Incredible Edible Welcoming Gals & Guys!!*
I'm back from the black hole!! biggrin.gif

*waves back* tongue.gif IŽm glad you are back Tombow! we missed you!
HalfAsian Alchemist
Yeah, I just joined a few days ago, and I think this site rocks! I'm 18, going to be going into my freshmen year in college studying marine biology (yay! biggrin.gif ), I love anime, manga, and basically anything dealing with Asia, since I'm half-Asian myself, and er, I love track. tongue.gif

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
EDIT: i see my post came out wrong XD fixed now

QUOTE(Amethyst Sunset @ Jul 18 2006, 07:12 AM) [snapback]422895[/snapback]

You know, it's only now that I saw a welcome thread. XD

Anyhoo, I found this place while surfing the 'Net for FMA linkage and pictures, and I thought it would be nice to join up, So...I'm here. You don't have to call me Amethyst Sunset...my nickname is Kat. Isn't that easier? wink.gif

So...hi. biggrin.gif I'm a fangirl of Ed and Roy, but I'd rather not marry them. ^^; 'Cause I pair them up with Winry and Riza, respectively.

yeah you better not marry Edo-kun kidding kidding, anywho, welcome welcome. yay~! i'm glad you joined. A forum is always more fun with more people! i hope to see you around and remember if you haven't already to read the rules smile.gif

QUOTE(YUKi~ @ Jul 18 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]422917[/snapback]

Uhm, hello to everyone.
Well I'm new here. ^^
I stumbled onto this site when I was surfing the net for FMA.
And I'm glad I did! laugh.gif

well i'm glad you did too >D nyaaaah, hope you have a nice time here, please read the Forum Rules they're helpful if you don't know how to do somthing, please look at them : )

QUOTE(Jazz Lady @ Jul 18 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]423050[/snapback]

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie thanks to my best friend Rainy, the Yaoi Goddess around these parts, dragging me here. I hope I have fun and meet lots of cool people like she did.

ohmy.gif a friend of Rainy's? ^o^ awesome~ i hope you make alots of friends ^^ happy posting and if you haven't already please read this The Forum Rules

QUOTE(HalfAsian Alchemist @ Jul 18 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]423150[/snapback]

Yeah, I just joined a few days ago, and I think this site rocks! I'm 18, going to be going into my freshmen year in college studying marine biology (yay! biggrin.gif ), I love anime, manga, and basically anything dealing with Asia, since I'm half-Asian myself, and er, I love track. tongue.gif

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.

hajimemashite smile.gif how do you do >D please read the rules they can be found here please read em' if you haven't already ^^
HalfAsian Alchemist
ed's numbuh 1 fan "hajimemashite" does mean half-Asian, right? I'm not really good with japanese... sad.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(HalfAsian Alchemist @ Jul 18 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]423172[/snapback]

ed's numbuh 1 fan "hajimemashite" does mean half-Asian, right? I'm not really good with japanese... sad.gif

no laugh.gif actually it means 'Nice to meet you' i think, i'm not good with Japanese either, but i'm learning. eh heh heh happy.gif;
Tombow
Amethyst Sunset, YUKi~ and Jazz Lady,
WELCOME to our board!! Nice to have you with us!!
Hope you'll all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hugs to *~vachi~* and ed's numbuh 1 fan!!
Nice to see you!! Sorry I wasn't on for a long time!!
I have had some computer problem, and my computer had trouble getting on this site!! sad.gif
But, it's nice to be back again!! Thanks so much for "keeping the fort" and greeting new people with your nice warm welcome posts while I was away!! smile.gif
@*~vachi~* - I think you deserve awards for all your wonderful work here!! happy.gif
crade
QUOTE(caronee @ Oct 11 2004, 11:10 PM) [snapback]27167[/snapback]

WOW. Everyone's older than me! Except for blackasknight. I'm 13 and I found out about FMA on Friday, October 8th, 2004. Today is oct, 11, 2004. So I have known about FMA for about four days... blink.gif

Kinda interesting...

I'm really really really new.

But I downloaded all of the chapters that have come out so far except for ch. 40 (which I can't find) And it's too late to download FMA anime, but I am asking a school aquaintance to give me his hard drive so I can see it all. -___-'

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT FMA SOONER?!!??!

NOW I CAN NEVER SEE THE ANIME EXCEPT ON STUPID DUBBED VERSIONS ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!

*cough*

Well, that's some stuff on me! :Pholy shit im 2 years in the future 2006

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(crade @ Jul 20 2006, 11:42 AM) [snapback]423566[/snapback]

QUOTE(caronee @ Oct 11 2004, 11:10 PM) [snapback]27167[/snapback]

WOW. Everyone's older than me! Except for blackasknight. I'm 13 and I found out about FMA on Friday, October 8th, 2004. Today is oct, 11, 2004. So I have known about FMA for about four days... blink.gif

Kinda interesting...

I'm really really really new.

But I downloaded all of the chapters that have come out so far except for ch. 40 (which I can't find) And it's too late to download FMA anime, but I am asking a school aquaintance to give me his hard drive so I can see it all. -___-'

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT FMA SOONER?!!??!

NOW I CAN NEVER SEE THE ANIME EXCEPT ON STUPID DUBBED VERSIONS ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!

*cough*

Well, that's some stuff on me! :Pholy shit im 2 years in the future 2006

um...was this a mistake post Crade? huh.gif welcome to the forums anyway but im not going to waste my breath welcoming you if it was a mistake....or a weird way of spamming >.> ~
Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist
Ash silly bily goo go...I mean um hi?XD

Um ya, Im new here. I just started watching FMA back in Jaunary. I'm 12 years old and I live in [place cleavr location here]. I am a hopeless EdxWin shipper..so like you'll see alot of FMA Stories that are EdxWin tongue.gif.

DustStorm
Welcome Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist.

Please read the forum rules.

I hope you enjoy your stay at THE FORUMS!!!

And remember, NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED. wink.gif

*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist @ Jul 21 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]424093[/snapback]
Ash silly bily goo go...I mean um hi?XD

Um ya, Im new here. I just started watching FMA back in Jaunary. I'm 12 years old and I live in [place cleavr location here]. I am a hopeless EdxWin shipper..so like you'll see alot of FMA Stories that are EdxWin .

Hello and welcome to our forums!

Please read the following things:

-Forum Rules
-The BeginnerŽs Guide to Forum Decorum
-PopoŽs Guide
This are all important, I suggest you to read them all, and so youŽll be a good member if you follow this information! I think your signature is way too long, itŽs supposed to be 500X300, so you should fix that, if IŽm correct. Otherwise, ask a moderator.

I hope to see your fanfics soon! have fun and start the posting! also remember Spamming is not allowed

Ohhh, almost forgot! if you want to submit and see other peopleŽs work, feel free to drop by and post your fanfics on our FanFic board! Enjooooy!! tongue.gif

Bye!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(Tombow @ Master of Welcomings)

Hugs to *~vachi~* and ed's numbuh 1 fan!!
Nice to see you!! Sorry I wasn't on for a long time!!
I have had some computer problem, and my computer had trouble getting on this site!! sad.gif
But, it's nice to be back again!! Thanks so much for "keeping the fort" and greeting new people with your nice warm welcome posts while I was away!! smile.gif
@*~vachi~* - I think you deserve awards for all your wonderful work here!! happy.gif

yaaaay!! I want a brownie! xD Thanks Tombow, but I learned from the best welcomer ever! tongue.gif IŽm really glad you are back!! and I hope you donŽt have any compy issues anymore!! smile.gif

al's_girl emmrie
hi everyone!!! im emmrie by name i chose ahihi.. i love anime, manga, music, books and the like.... im a pure asian... uhmm what else?? unsure.gif just ask me.... i'll tell you hehehe biggrin.gif

thanks for welcoming me!! muah muah
Fayth Prophecy
welcome to the forums, emmrie^^ *Do you mind if I call you that?* Have fun, read the rules, don't spam but in Spam Central, and don't get on the mods/admins bad side.

Other than that, have fun^^ And I hope to see you around!!

Also, don't fret about making friends. There are plenty of people here that would gladly be your friend and help you out when you ask^^
Roy Jr.
Hi!

Hi..... unsure.gif

GO ROYXRIZA!!!!!!!

ph34r.gif

i like football...
TeacherIzumi101
Hey pips. I'm Breana, or my chosen name, Izumi. That's what my friends call me. I like Fullmetal Alchemist. It's the best anime on the face of the earth. One of my friends is a Inuyasha freak. I like football too. GO RAIDERS! Baseball is cool too. GO DODGERS! I draw anime and write stories too, and I'm kinda a bookworm... Sciezca is cool too. But I am Izumi. ^^;
Edowado-Kun
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 17 2006, 07:59 AM) [snapback]412657[/snapback]

Welcome Luv4Ed ...Read THIS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING...No spamming,have fun and we might not torture you yet

Okay!
I'm a really nice person.
Please leave me alone!
I get enough grief on Madman!
*Sob, Sniff, sob* laugh.gif biggrin.gif
And don't worry I read the rules before hand!
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(al's_girl emmrie @ Jul 21 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]424245[/snapback]
hi everyone!!! im emmrie by name i chose ahihi.. i love anime, manga, music, books and the like.... im a pure asian... uhmm what else?? unsure.gif just ask me.... i'll tell you hehehe biggrin.gif
thanks for welcoming me!! muah muah

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!
Please read the things I listed below, they are very very important for you to make sure you are a good member!
I hope you have a lot of fun around here, remember to be nice and respect everyone else!
Wish you luck! tongue.gif and remember to read the links below!! smile.gif Oh, I almost forgot, I believe your signature is way too big, please make sure you fix that, as itŽs stated on the forums rules, that the size of the signatures must be no bigger than 500X300, I believe.
QUOTE(TeacherIzumi101 @ Jul 22 2006, 04:24 AM) [snapback]424390[/snapback]
Hey pips. I'm Breana, or my chosen name, Izumi. That's what my friends call me. I like Fullmetal Alchemist. It's the best anime on the face of the earth. One of my friends is a Inuyasha freak. I like football too. GO RAIDERS! Baseball is cool too. GO DODGERS! I draw anime and write stories too, and I'm kinda a bookworm... Sciezca is cool too. But I am Izumi. ^^;

Hey! Welcome to the forums!
Please read the link below! they are very very helpful and will, for sure, make you a better member! biggrin.gif Since you are such a good FMA fan, I hope to see your posts on The Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Forum, also, feel free to take a look and submit some on your FanWork , IŽm sure we will be delighted by your drawings! I hope you have fun around here and enjoy this as much as many people.

Now, the very must important thing. Please read the following things, they are very very important:Remember, spamming is not allowed so avoid doing so. It would be very appreciated by the forum community, if you read those guides. Thanks!
xironlung
Hello, my name is Alyssa. Um, I'm 16 and I'm from Newfoundland (Canada).

This place seemed pretty awsome, so I finally decided to get an account. :] lol

I like tooooo, draw, play&listen to music, go on adventures, hang with friends, y'know, all that good stuff.

Well, I guess that's most of me, thanks bye.
sweety_pie
Hi, xironlung. Welcome to fullmetal-alchemist.com.

Forum rules and guidlines

Oh, and btw, al's_girl emmrie I think your siggie is too big.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(xironlung @ Jul 22 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]424669[/snapback]
Hello, my name is Alyssa. Um, I'm 16 and I'm from Newfoundland (Canada).

This place seemed pretty awsome, so I finally decided to get an account. :] lol

I like tooooo, draw, play&listen to music, go on adventures, hang with friends, y'know, all that good stuff.

Well, I guess that's most of me, thanks bye.

Hey there! Welcome!

Please read the following things, so youŽll be a nice member:
IŽm sure, if you read them all carefully, youŽll be one hell of a member! Since you like to draw, please submit your work on the FanArt Board tongue.gif Hope to see your wonderful drawings there!

And always remember, spamming is not allowed I hope you have a lot of fun around here!!

See you later! smile.gif

Æ_Alchemist
Hi guys! I enjoy designing, music, video games, fma, sleeping and eating. hope to have a good time here. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome Æ_Alchemist!

Please read the following guides:This are very important, so youŽll be one hell of a good member in this forums. I most remind you of course, to be nice, to be respectful and no to spam around here. IŽm sure if you follow the rules, youŽll have a lot of fun and enjoy this place like nobody! xD So, start the posting after reading those guides. Hope you meet a lot of awesome people and once again welcome to the forums! tongue.gif

See you later! smile.gif
EDIT: Oh my God! I just noticed I didnŽt welcome Roy Jr. IŽm very sorry!
Well, all I can say, is welcome to our forums! even if IŽm a little late, I hope you read the guides I talk about before. They are very important! =D Please remember to follow the rules and have a lot of fun around here!
See you later and once again, sorry for not welcoming you before!
Jojjo
Well, this is perfectly for me!! biggrin.gif, well, Im johanna from sweden. smile.gif 15, and nuts ph34r.gif no, actually not. tongue.gif

i love fullmetal alchemist, and envy are the best of them<! because he looks good. biggrin.gif

bajs
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Jojjo @ Jul 24 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]425215[/snapback]
Well, this is perfectly for me!! biggrin.gif , well, Im johanna from sweden. smile.gif 15, and nuts ph34r.gif no, actually not. tongue.gif

i love fullmetal alchemist, and envy are the best of them<! because he looks good. biggrin.gif

bajs

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!!

Please, read the following things, the are very important!
This will be very appreciated, since IŽm pretty sure if you read this, youŽll be a very good member on the boards. Be sure to remember that spamming isnŽt allowed, to be nice and to respect all the fellow forumers.

Have fun around here and if you have any questions or need any help, just PM me, IŽll be sure yo PM you back as soon as I can. See you soon! tongue.gif

Tombow
Hi Johanna from sweden (a.k.a. Jojjo,) and Æ_Alchemist, Alyssa from Newfoundland, Canada (a.k.a. xironlung,) and al's_girl emmrie, and Breana (a.k.a. TeacherIzumi101,) and Midnight_Shadow_Alchemis, and Roy Jr. (although we already met on the Royai thread)
WELCOME to our board!! Glad you decided to join us!! biggrin.gif
Please check out the links *~vachi~* has kindly posted above. They got very useful info on posting on our board!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time with us!! smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*waving "Hi" to Fayth Prophecy* biggrin.gif
Penelopa the Pegasus
Phrrrrr!! ^.^
*snorts* Hi there, my name is Kasia/Kath a.k.a. Penelopa the Pegasus, I live in Bydgoszcz/Poland and I'm 15 yrs old [60 as a pegasus, hah xd]. I've been knowing the entire FMA from rather a short while, but I love returning to each moment. I never thought that any anime could fascinate me like this one did. So i decided to join a discussing group like this one, hoping that some people will accept me... wink.gif I think, that in the other topics I'll let you know something more about me. I hope that I won't be kicked off so soon. xD So... See you in the other places to discuss! Nyyyyyhaaaaahahah! smile.gif *rattles the mane* *goes into gallop, turns around and dissapears in darkness* xD

PS Oh. And yet now I apologize for my terrible English. I hope that you can understand at least a less of my scribble ^^;
La Femme Rigolotte
Hello everybody, my name is Maddy and I'm new here~!

<8D

How original, ne? Anyway, this site looks spiff and a half and I am eager to be a part of it. I haven't watched all that much of FMA (my friend has stopped providing me with the subs), but I like what I've seen thus far.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Maddy
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Penelopa the Pegasus @ Jul 27 2006, 09:24 AM) [snapback]426199[/snapback]
Phrrrrr!! ^.^
*snorts* Hi there, my name is Kasia/Kath a.k.a. Penelopa the Pegasus, I live in Bydgoszcz/Poland and I'm 15 yrs old [60 as a pegasus, hah xd]. I've been knowing the entire FMA from rather a short while, but I love returning to each moment. I never thought that any anime could fascinate me like this one did. So i decided to join a discussing group like this one, hoping that some people will accept me... wink.gif I think, that in the other topics I'll let you know something more about me. I hope that I won't be kicked off so soon. xD So... See you in the other places to discuss! Nyyyyyhaaaaahahah! smile.gif *rattles the mane* *goes into gallop, turns around and dissapears in darkness* xD

PS Oh. And yet now I apologize for my terrible English. I hope that you can understand at least a less of my scribble ^^;

Hey there! Welcome to our boards!!

Please read the part in red in the last part of this post, they will be very very useful and helpful for you! IŽm sure youŽll be fine if you remember to be nice, to respect everyone and have a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy this forums as much as a lot of people do, including myself!! Be sure to check out the rules as well [Red part in the end of my post as well]

I think your English is reaslly good, I did undertand all, and just keep trying your best! IŽm sure youŽll be safe here if you try having good grammar!

Once again, welcome! tongue.gif

QUOTE(La Femme Rigolotte @ Jul 27 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]426290[/snapback]

<8D

How original, ne? Anyway, this site looks spiff and a half and I am eager to be a part of it. I haven't watched all that much of FMA (my friend has stopped providing me with the subs), but I like what I've seen thus far.

Maddy

Hey Maddy!! ~La Femme Rigolotte~ Please check out the last part of this post, as it is very important for you to understand and remember those guides. Also, if you want to know more about FMA, just check out the Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Boards smile.gif

This must be read by both of you, so please, do so.IŽm sure if you read this all, youŽll be a good member, so remember them everytime you post, and everything will be fine!

I hope to see both of you here again! tongue.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(La Femme Rigolotte @ Jul 27 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]426290[/snapback]

<8D

Maddy

Having fun down there in Austin? :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.