Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ice Blizzard
Welcome [Insert Name] To the forums....Read The forums rules BEFORE POSTING....Have fun and no spamming
PnD
Hi all, I'm new here *^____^*

By the way English is not my mother language so don't be hard on me =]]

Ed rules!!!
hi i'm new would anyone tell me how to load pics , so I can post them???
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Ed Rules!!! and PnD To the forums....Read The forums rules BEFORE POSTING....Have fun and no spamming
Ed rules!!!
okay thankx
ed's numbuh 1 fan
aw maaan my internet has been super mean and just kicked me out of my super long welcoming post ;o;

so i guess i'll write it all here:

Welcome everybody! i'm glad a few of you have rea the rules i thank you *bows*
but for future reference:

Don't Spam
don't double post
have good gramar as best as you can
follow the rules
and be good tongue.gif

Sayonara~
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Koruske @ Jun 27 2006, 07:57 AM) [snapback]417071[/snapback]
YO, IT'S KORUSKE!!! tongue.gif
Hi and welcome Koruske! Please read the Forum Rules, as Ice Blizzard told you, and also, read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, it is a very very useful and important guide for every member! Remember, no spamming is allowed, as well as insulting other member Be a nice member, be friendly,and you will be loved! laugh.gif See you later!! wink.gif
QUOTE(PnD @ Jun 27 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]417166[/snapback]
Hi all, I'm new here *^____^*
By the way English is not my mother language so don't be hard on me =]]

Hi and welcome too!! Please read the Forum Rules ~as you can see, THEY ARE IMPORTANT~ also, The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum is really helpful, so, donīt hesitate, and go read it NOW!! tongue.gif and Iīm pretty damn sure youīll be a nice respected member with time. Try your best by having good grammar, and youīll see it will get easier with time, this forums will also make you practice a lot. Happened the same to me. Have fun and remember, donīt spam or youīll get eaten!!

QUOTE(Ed rules!!! @ Jun 27 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]417193[/snapback]
hi i'm new would anyone tell me how to load pics , so I can post them???

Hi there, welcome to the forums!! I donīt understand you question about the pictures, if you want PM me or any other welcome except Ice Blizzard, whom Iīm not sure if he would like to receive such PM, or a moderator, also, you can ask questions on the Comments and Questions Forum, please read the things I have told the other two members, they are IMPORTANT and useful. I hope you have fun around the forums and make new friends! Iīm sure youīll meet amazing people around here tongue.gif

See you all later and hope to see you posts soon!! biggrin.gif
PnD
KK thx ^_______^
I don't think I'll have many grammer mistakes
'cause my parents are native speakers ^^

Umm i guess that Ed Rules!!! asked how to insert an image into his posts and topics..
-Look right above the text box there's a tree pic, click it and insert the URL with the image you want to upload OR browse for an attachment right below the text box.

Koruske
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 27 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]417335[/snapback]

Hi and welcome Koruske! Please read the Forum Rules, as Ice Blizzard told you, and also, read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, it is a very very useful and important guide for every member! Remember, no spamming is allowed, as well as insulting other member Be a nice member, be friendly,and you will be loved! laugh.gif See you later!! wink.gif

I already read the rules; I'm a fairly experienced forum-er, so I don't really need the FAQ, but I'll check it out anyway; and I'm always nice on a forum.( unless it's someone I know in the real world) biggrin.gif
SpaceCase
Hi, im new ph34r.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome SpaceCase To forums...Read This BEFORE POSTING...Have fun, No spamming
SpaceCase
hehe GRAMMAR POLICE tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(SpaceCase @ Jun 28 2006, 02:04 PM) [snapback]417725[/snapback]
Hi, im new ph34r.gif

Hi and welcome!! Please read the Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, VERY important information! Remember to be nice and have fun!! Please do not spam in this forums, you will be with no doubt banned from the forums if you spam! So donīt! tongue.gif

See you later!!

--------------------------------------------------

PnD: Well, Iīm glad you will at least try to have good grammar! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Koruske: Yay!! then, I hope you to be a good respected member! cool.gif
Koruske
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 29 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]418016[/snapback]

Koruske: Yay!! then, hope I you to be a good respected member! cool.gif

Me too. cool.gif
PenguinPat
Im new, where can I see some episodes..?
Zarpia
Adult Swim????
PenguinPat
Im 14, I'm new, so if anyone reads this message and knows a lot about this site, can you reply. My question is where can I find episodes or clips (whatever you called them)...
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(PenguinPat @ Jun 29 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]418217[/snapback]
Im 14, I'm new, so if anyone reads this message and knows a lot about this site, can you reply. My question is where can I find episodes or clips (whatever you called them)...

Hi and welcome, itīs really important for you, to read The Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, you will find very important information, you arenīt allowed to ask for links:

Do not ask for or post links to licensed anime or manga, as such this includes the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Series.
As itīs stated on the Basic Forum Rules. Thanks for understanding.

Now, I hope you have a great time around the forums, have a lot of fun and enjoy it as well!! Remember No spamming is allowed either, and please try to have a good behavior around the forums, not that I think you arenīt.

See you later and once again welcome!
PenguinPat
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 29 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]418229[/snapback]

QUOTE(PenguinPat @ Jun 29 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]418217[/snapback]

Hi and welcome, itīs really important for you, to read The Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, you will find very important information, you arenīt allowed to ask for links:

Do not ask for or post links to licensed anime or manga, as such this includes the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Series.
As itīs stated on the Basic Forum Rules. Thanks for understanding.

Now, I hope you have a great time around the forums, have a lot of fun and enjoy it as well!! Remember No spamming is allowed either, and please try to have a good behavior around the forums, not that I think you arenīt.

See you later and once again welcome!

ok, thanks for telling me that...perhaps now I can be called a n00b as you said....I just want to see some clips and stuff....

Ok thanks for telling me that.....I just wanted to know where I can see some clips....
Thievesvinegar
Just be a good citizen, Pat. We like good citizens.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 29 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]418262[/snapback]
Just be a good citizen, Pat. We like good citizens.

You make us sound like Romdeau. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Koruske @ Jun 28 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]417558[/snapback]

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 27 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]417335[/snapback]

I already read the rules; I'm a fairly experienced forum-er, so I don't really need the FAQ, but I'll check it out anyway; and I'm always nice on a forum.( unless it's someone I know in the real world) biggrin.gif

wel thats good then you'll follow them, riiiiiight? we don't mean to be broken records or anything we just want you to know thats there's somthing that can help you if you need it smile.gif

QUOTE(SpaceCase @ Jun 28 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]417725[/snapback]

Hi, im new ph34r.gif

yo, hajimemashite and Konbanwa *bows* please read the rukes if you haven't already they can be found right here ^__^

QUOTE(SpaceCase @ Jun 28 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]417732[/snapback]

hehe GRAMMAR POLICE tongue.gif

yeah and they'll eat you if you don't follow the rules now please stop spamming smile.gif

QUOTE(PenguinPat @ Jun 29 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]418214[/snapback]

Im new, where can I see some episodes..?

YouTube and Adult Swim, this site is'nt just for episode downloads you know sad.gif

QUOTE(PenguinPat @ Jun 29 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]418217[/snapback]

people already answered your question! o__<
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome all newbies *I'm too lazy to put all the names, but you know who guys are*

Welcome to the forums^^ glad to have you with us!! Have fun, read the rules, and if you have any questions, just ask. And also stay on the mods good sides *they do have good sides. Most of them just like to hide it^^*

But once more, welcome and have fun!!!!
Torched_Flower
Hey to every one! I just joind as of today, and I would like to introduce myself. smile.gif

I'm 19, female (You can probably tell by the name), and I live in Alberta Canada.
I love cartooning and am curently trying to get my work published (With no luck yet sad.gif ).

P.S. I know my introduction is corny....
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Torched Flower ..... Read This before posting....No spamming and have fun
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Torched_Flower @ Jun 30 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]418695[/snapback]
Hey to every one! I just joind as of today, and I would like to introduce myself. smile.gif

I'm 19, female (You can probably tell by the name), and I live in Alberta Canada.
I love cartooning and am curently trying to get my work published (With no luck yet sad.gif ).

P.S. I know my introduction is corny....

Hi and welcome! Please read The Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, they are very very important!! tongue.gif Also, remember no spamming is allowed! biggrin.gif I hope you have a great time around the forums and enjoy them!! keep out of trouble and have fun!!

And I donīt think your introduction is corny at all, you should have seen mine XP Such a newbie I was! what the hell, I just improved my grammar!

See you later!!

Al&Ed
Hey, Im new here! So what's happening?
smile.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Al&Ed To forums...Read This BEFORE POSTING...Have fun, No spamming
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Al&Ed @ Jul 1 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]418914[/snapback]
Hey, Im new here! So what's happening?
smile.gif

Hi and welcome!! Please read The Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, read the goshdarnit, read them!! we donīt want n00bs!! laugh.gif I hope you have a great time around the forums, have fun and enjoy them!!! Feel free to pm me if you need any help!! see you later! and remember, NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED Thanks and once again welcome!! tongue.gif

Fayth Prophecy
Welcome Al&Ed and Torched_Flower^^ Have fun, don't spam but in Spam Central. If you have any questions, post them in the Questions thread. Or if you need to, ask a mod or an admin. They'll help you right away^^

Read the rules and you'll be fine!!

Again welcome and have fun!!
Dova
Hello, This is Dova

I remember lurking in Hagane No Renkinjutsushi centuries ago. At that time, the site was vacant with any useful information or interesting messages in the forum, so I didn't have the appetite in joining the board. Personally, I think this site has grown to its ultimate stage. I presume everything that needs to be said has been said in this message board, and I registered to the message board because of that. I still hope I can join your conversation. At least, I'm not going to hurt the flow of conversation, because I've seen every FMA episodes [1~51] including a movie and OVAs.

Like in the other forums, I usually reside in the underground(?) of the message board. If I can survive in this forum for a long time, you will understand my definition of underground in cyber world. I would like to mention that 'The Underground' is just pure, clear, and innocent part of communication. It's not like a devil's haven.

I have cruised through the message board, and have read all the rules that I need to be aware of. Apparently, I tend to get grammatical. However, I love to use a conversational grammar than a proper grammar, but It's a good thing that you guys can understand my English whether I use proper or conversational grammar. Therefore, you don't have to worry about me posting a nonsense.

Anyways, the official FMA board sounds very interesting to me, and I think I can get along with that board for a long time, but I still need your help to be active in this message board.

Well, Thanks!

Chibka
Welcome, Dova! I hope you really enjoy yourself here!

P.S. Love your grammar!
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Dova @ Jul 2 2006, 01:41 AM) [snapback]419090[/snapback]
Hello, This is Dova

I remember lurking in Hagane No Renkinjutsushi centuries ago. At that time, the site was vacant with any useful information or interesting messages in the forum, so I didn't have the appetite in joining the board. Personally, I think this site has grown to its ultimate stage. I presume everything that needs to be said has been said in this message board, and I registered to the message board because of that. I still hope I can join your conversation. At least, I'm not going to hurt the flow of conversation, because I've seen every FMA episodes [1~51] including a movie and OVAs.

Like in the other forums, I usually reside in the underground(?) of the message board. If I can survive in this forum for a long time, you will understand my definition of underground in cyber world. I would like to mention that 'The Underground' is just pure, clear, and innocent part of communication. It's not like a devil's haven.

I have cruised through the message board, and have read all the rules that I need to be aware of. Apparently, I tend to get grammatical. However, I love to use a conversational grammar than a proper grammar, but It's a good thing that you guys can understand my English whether I use proper or conversational grammar. Therefore, you don't have to worry about me posting a nonsense.

Anyways, the official FMA board sounds very interesting to me, and I think I can get along with that board for a long time, but I still need your help to be active in this message board.

Well, Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forums!! I see, you already read the forum rules...then, a part of my job (which Iīm actually tired of saying) is already done, if you wish to understand more about the forums and how everything works here, you can always read The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, you will find there really useful information every member should know v_v.

I hope to see your posts!! Since you sound like a very smart, nice, and coherent person to discuss different topics with. I hope you enjoy and have a lot of fun around the forums!! Also, never forget about Spam Central! =P

Iīm pretty damn sure youīll meet a lot of amazing people here, so once again welcome and enjoy the forums!! smile.gif

See you later! tongue.gif

P.S. Love your grammar!

Same here! cool.gif

Panther-San
*Evil laughter ensues*
I'm baaaaack!
Not that anyone every knew I was gone anyways.... *darty eyes*
Welcome, new members! Be sure to read the Guidde as been stated above....
On a quick random note, can someone give me the link to the Skits thread? I can't seem to locate it.
Phex Elric
Hi everyone, laugh.gif

My name is Phex Elric! I am very simple. rolleyes.gif I love FMA! Yeah...that's pretty much it. See you around. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Phex Elric @ Jul 6 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]419501[/snapback]
Hi everyone, laugh.gif

My name is Phex Elric! I am very simple. rolleyes.gif I love FMA! Yeah...that's pretty much it. See you around. smile.gif

Hi and welcome to the FMA forums! Please read the very important Forum Rules, also, The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum. They are very important, hopefuly, you will read them. I hope you have a lot of fun, meet new people, and enjoy it all!!
Remember, NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED tongue.gif Hope to see your posts soon!

See you! and once again, welcome to the forums!
O-chibi-san
Hello, I'm new to the forums. Well, actually I'm not, I had another account with about two posts on another computer, but I've forgotten the username and password and couldn't be bothered looking for it.... heheh...
~Yume Itsumo~
Hello. It's a pleasure! I hope that I will be friends with you all. I am very into Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm also very into Japan. If you'd like, I could always help anyone out! I'm into Japan, lemme tell you that!
My name means "dream" my last name means "forever" My passion for nihon (Japan) led to this name.
I really love to talk about things and I love a laugh anytime! Just yell my name, I'm here. PEace! I hope we can be tomodachi! I'd be glad to teach anyone too!

~Yume Itsumo~
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Chibi and Yume,Read THIS BEFORE posting, No spamming and have fun
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(O-chibi-san @ Jul 12 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]420997[/snapback]
Hello, I'm new to the forums. Well, actually I'm not, I had another account with about two posts on another computer, but I've forgotten the username and password and couldn't be bothered looking for it.... heheh...

Hi there!! Welcome chibi-san!! tongue.gif Please read the Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum if you havenīt! They are really really important! smile.gif I hope you have a great time not so newbie person! xD Also, Iīll be looking forward to see you around the forums. Mind the forum rules, so you wonīt be a n00b!
See you later! wink.gif And remember to have fun and enjoy the forums!!

QUOTE(~Yume Itsumo~ @ Jul 12 2006, 06:34 AM) [snapback]421024[/snapback]
Hello. It's a pleasure! I hope that I will be friends with you all. I am very into Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm also very into Japan. If you'd like, I could always help anyone out! I'm into Japan, lemme tell you that!
My name means "dream" my last name means "forever" My passion for nihon (Japan) led to this name.
I really love to talk about things and I love a laugh anytime! Just yell my name, I'm here. PEace! I hope we can be tomodachi! I'd be glad to teach anyone too!

~Yume Itsumo~

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! tongue.gif
Please read The Forum Rules and The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum! They will help you a lot! Also, read the BBCode Guide popo posted! itīs really helpful! Though, I think you have managed to understand how the forum works, at least the basics! =DD
Iīm pretty sure youīll meet a lot of amazing people! Youīll see!! Just remember being nice~though, you already sound like a nice person~ and start the posting! laugh.gif
Spread the Japanese madness!! laugh.gif Iīm really looking forward to see your posts! Hope you get to be an active member of this board. tongue.gif
See you later and have fun!!

But remember something really important, all newcomers...Spamming is not allowed!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhh, finally! newcomers! I missed typing the same things over and over again
Sniffy
Hello I'm Sniffy and I'm currently on the beginning of volume 8 of Full Metal Alchemist.
It's my favorite anime yet and I'm obsessed.
Popogeejo
Greetings all you happy little new people!
Here be the Begginers guide, The rules (nice and short) and How to get the most out of your posts.

Have fun and all that stuff.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Sniffy @ Jul 12 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]421094[/snapback]
Hello I'm Sniffy and I'm currently on the beginning of volume 8 of Full Metal Alchemist.
It's my favorite anime yet and I'm obsessed.

Hi and welcome to the forums Sniffy! Umm, maybe if you are currently on FMAīs volume 8...you must be reading the manga right? not the anime, or maybe both, who knows! Anyway! Please read The Forum Rules, The Begginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum, and of course the thread were popoīs awesomeness is reflected, BB Code Guide! smile.gif Read them all, and Iīm pretty sure, of course, if you follow and remember them, youīll be a very good member already. tongue.gif

Since you are a good FMA Fan, you should go to Fullmetal Alchemistīs Manga Board, youīll be able to talk about the manga there. If you want to talk about the anime, go here. If you like a certain character, you can surely go to the Characters Discussion Board. And so, if you like FMAīs Music, go there!

I hope you have a lot of fan, and enjoy the forums!! Remember to respect all the forum members and the fact that spamming is not allowed.

Hope to see you soon!
Kati.
hi i'm new and from finland. may i add to the that WE WON EUROVISION!!! but hey yeah so i'm a girl called Kati and i'm 13 years old
Popogeejo
Hello Kati. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Kati. @ Jul 12 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]421143[/snapback]
hi i'm new and from finland. may i add to the that WE WON EUROVISION!!! but hey yeah so i'm a girl called Kati and i'm 13 years old

Oh, hi! and welcome to the forums!! Please read The Forum Rules, The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum and Popoīs Guide, this will be really reaaaally helpeful!! And they will make you of course, a better member! I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums, Iīm pretty sure youīll meet a lot of interesting and amazing people, be patient and youīll get to meet us all.

Have fun and remember,spamming is not allowed!!

ElyseElric
Heheheh... oops.... blink.gif i didnt know where to post my first post....... oops... thax Kittygirl ! laugh.gif i owe you one.... well any way, i'm new here so i hope i can make a lot of fma friends here! well hope to hre from anyone soon!

~Elyse
Chibi Kawaii Alchemist
Hiya I'm Chibi Kawaii Alchemist!..Also known as ChibiAlchemist on the VAA..I love FMA and I am a obsessed Edward Elric Fangirl!!!^^...It's nice to meet you all!
Popogeejo
Welcome one and all: here's some things I strongly insist you read;

The Forum Rules, The Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum and Popoīs Guide

@ Chibi Kawaii Alchemist, Your Sig is to big sadly. You might want to get rid of the smaller pics Ok wink.gif .
*~vachi~*
Hello and welcome ElyseElric and Chibi Kawaii Alchemist! Please read The Forum Rules, the Beginnerīs Guide to Forum Decorum and Popoīs other helpful guide.They are very very useful and important.

I hope you two have a great time on the forums. Remember not to spam, and be nice~might not be a problem, you both sound nice~ Start posting and have fun! smile.gif

See you soon!! tongue.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.