Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Newcomers!
Read the rules, listen to the Mods, and try not to spam, 'kay? =]
Any questions you have can be PM'ed to me, I'll try my best to answer them, 'kay?
Ice1Alchemist
i know the rules and i follow them on every site i go on and i am please to be here! im a New fan of Fullmetal Alcomist and im Hooked i also am b begineing to like Inuyasha and Eureka seven too im new with Anime cuz my dad wont let me watch much of it do to im only 13 but i still watch what i can mostly Yugioh though i love that show
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ice_Alcomist @ Jun 20 2006, 05:30 PM) [snapback]414289[/snapback]

i know the rules and i follow them on every site i go on and i am please to be here! im a New fan of Fullmetal Alcomist and im Hooked i also am b begineing to like Inuyasha and Eureka seven too im new with Anime cuz my dad wont let me watch much of it do to im only 13 but i still watch what i can mostly Yugioh though i love that show

IT'S SPELLED 'A-L-C-H-E-M-I-S-T', you damn n00b! THE WORD IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU! mad.gif
Ice1Alchemist
What! im only 13 man like i cant spell for one! and for to i dont like to READ EVERY THING man cut me some slack
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ice_Alcomist @ Jun 20 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]414313[/snapback]

What! im only 13 man like i cant spell for one! and for to i dont like to READ EVERY THING man cut me some slack

THE WORD IS RIGHT THERE IN THE WEBSITE ADDRESS! HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND THIS SITE IF YOU CAN'T SPELL THE WORD?! You're either an incredibly lazy, or incredibly stupid kid. Either way, I'm not cutting you any slack.
Ice1Alchemist
What are you talkin about i found it outa sheer luck and HELLO im not a lazy Idiot and i dont read every thing i save the stuff to my Yahoo bookmark so i dont have to! im 13 and im just not a good speller OK so please BE NICE
Ice Blizzard
I suggest you stop spamming dry.gif
Katayama Saku
Hey guys, Thought I would drop by and introduce meself. I guess I just kinda ended up here by accident. That and I am a huge fan of Maes Hughes. Yup that just about sums it up. tongue.gif
Popogeejo
Welcome Katayama Saku.
Please read this before you do anything silly. Hope you have fun here.
kavaii
i'm cool )))))
i'm noob (((
i'm lena, and i'm 8 years old
*~vachi~*
Welcome Ice_Alcomist and Katayama Saku!!!

Please read the Forum Rules and the Beginner`s Guide to Forum Decorum!! Hopefully, you`ll have fun and meet a lot of new people, please do not spam in the forums, and don`t spam on the spam, okis? XD Also, mind the forum rules, and once again, HAVE FUN!!!
tongue.gif
EDIT:

Welcome kavaii!

So, you are 8 years old, you are...very young for forums...sleep.gif, please try to have good grammar, read the forums rules and the beginner`s guide to forum decorum, hope you have a nice time!!! and remember, no spamming, I don`t think being a n00b is any good, please read the things I told you too. ok?

-----------------------------

ohmy.gif popogeejo welcomed!! tongue.gif

Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(kavaii @ Jun 21 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]414668[/snapback]

i'm cool )))))
i'm noob (((

THis really isn't a place for 8-year-olds. I suggest you leave.
Nia
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 21 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]414713[/snapback]

i'm cool )))))
i'm noob (((

She lied.She's 16) rolleyes.gif
Sharingan Serpent
kavaii - Welcome to the website makesure to read the rulez and everything will be okay laugh.gif your very welcome to join us in the forum laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 21 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]414715[/snapback]

i'm cool )))))
i'm noob (((

how do you know?
Sharingan Serpent
Haven't you seen her earlier posts? Her vocabuaray is much more better that an eight year olds...well I think? laugh.gif ;;
Nia
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 21 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]414720[/snapback]

QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 21 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]414715[/snapback]

i'm cool )))))
i'm noob (((

how do you know?

please don't kill mee!*hides* I've gave her this site
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Jun 21 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]414722[/snapback]

Haven't you seen her earlier posts? Her vocabuaray is much more better that an eight year olds...well I think? laugh.gif ;;

...she only has 2 posts recorded, so no. rolleyes.gif
Popogeejo
Oh yeah. The post "I want food, many food" was briming with intellect of a 16 year old. rolleyes.gif

Gave? Byrantg* is gonna be sad to hear that.

*Ok I don't know how to spell his username.
Sharingan Serpent
Really... blink.gif (Looks at siggie) Ahem since when did you put that there!! dry.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Jun 21 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]414726[/snapback]

Really... blink.gif (Looks at siggie) Ahem since when did you put that there!! dry.gif

Is this really the thread to be asking?
Carnal Malefactor
...urge to ban... RISING!
Nia
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 21 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]414725[/snapback]

Oh yeah. The post "I want food, many food" was briming with intellect of a 16 year old. rolleyes.gif

what?She asked me for some english-anime forum...FMA was first that came on my mind... dry.gif I don't think that it's a crime.
Carnal Malefactor
It's a real problem if she can't speak English when she's posting here.
Nia
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 21 2006, 01:25 PM) [snapback]414734[/snapback]

It's a real problem if she can't speak English when she's posting here.

I can't either huh.gif *N,you liar!* Okay,I'll help her with grammar.good for everyone/body?
(fl.again...)
Carnal Malefactor
better if she refrains from posting until she has a decent grasp of English...
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 21 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]414732[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 21 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]414725[/snapback]

what?She asked me for some english-anime forum...FMA was first that came on my mind... dry.gif I don't think that it's a crime.

I didn't say it was a crime. It just seemed as oif you were saying that you had given the site to new person.
Nia
she have her friend,me to help her ^^
po-okay,okay.

The End of this problem.preety please?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 21 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]414746[/snapback]

po-okay,okay.

ti todje ne tak horosho po angliskimu govorish... ya ne dumayu shto na mnogo ludshe stanit...
Nia
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 21 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]414748[/snapback]

QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 21 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]414746[/snapback]

po-okay,okay.

ti todje ne tak horosho po angliskimu govorish... ya ne dumayu shto na mnogo ludshe stanit...

oh f... don't scare me like that. blink.gif
everything will be just fine. dry.gif I hope.
Carnal Malefactor
...scare you?

laugh.gif

what's scary about it?
Nia
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 21 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]414759[/snapback]

...scare you?

laugh.gif

what's scary about it?

я бы тебе сказала... >.<
Let's end it already!
Serafimangel
Hello, I just joined this forum today.

My name is Sera, im a 16yr old girl and i have red hair and im 5"9. And I live in Scotland
Oh and I love FMA.

Umm, well thats me introduced! Hi! biggrin.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Serafimangel....Read This Before POSTING......Have fun, and No spamming
Ed's #1 girl
Hi.... I'm new to this site, but a total FMA fan!!

I'm Alexandra, and,well, I don't know what to say..... unsure.gif

Ice Blizzard
Welcome Ed's #1 Girl.... Read This BEFORE Posting...Have fun ,and no spamming
ed's numbuh 1 fan
bleeah i'm being lazy again! tongue.gif

Welcome all newcomers, i hope you will have fun here and please follow the rules they're right here peoples ^^

soo....

DON'T
spam
DON'T be a n00b
and have a nice daaaaaaaay~! biggrin.gif

muwahahaaaaaaaaa
*~vachi~*
IŽm sorry I wonŽt welcome people today as I usually do, since, itŽs quite a few people, so, IŽll sum it up like this:

Welcome all newbies!!

Please read The Forum Rules and The BeginnerŽs Guide to Forum Decorum, also, remember to be nice, to have fun, and to enjoy this forums!!! tongue.gif if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any ther member of the Self Proclaimed Welcoming Comitte, it will be our pleasure to help you out, also, NO SPAMMING ALLOWED!! so, donŽt spam on the spam either! ~meaning Spam Central~ Mind the forums rules and se you later!! wink.gif

Fushi
Hi.

My name's Fushigi Rockna, but please call me FR.

I come from a magical place called Canada where people magically get amazingly well internet connections in igloos - ya know, considering they're igloos. I find that absolutely amazing, don't you? Too bad our tv stations do nothing but play reruns ALL. DAY. LONG. *shot*
(btw, igloo stuff-yeah that was sarcasm. =) I only said it because I'm downright fed up with the people that think it's funny to be all "Hey do you live in an igloo? Do you have TV up there? What about computers? Snicker, snicker" No, jackass, of course not, that would certainly explain why I'm on the internet talking about a tv show! Thankfully I haven't run into jerks like these in a long time...oh crap now I'm babbling....uh..... I live in a green house! =D )

FMA just aired up here recently a couple months ago (episode 17 was just shown on Friday night) but I've been watching FMA on DVDs for well over a year now. 8D

So yeah, I've actually been stalking around this site for a while now (few months actually xD) spending lots o'time in your shounen ai gallery. >D if that isn't a big enough clue, YES, I am a SHOUNEN AI FANATIC. Out of FMA, my fav. couple is Ed x Roy and I'm leaning towards Roy and Havoc (only because of the great fanart and the fact that if you put their names together you get 'Musthav' which is downright creepy. O_O) but uh...my actual favorite yaoi couple ever is...Jounouchi x Kaiba a.k.a. Joukai of Yuugiou-with Kaiba as the uke! 8D

Yeah, I'm also a YGO nerd. << Tis my biggest guilty pleasure. *Cough* On that note I also like Fushigi Yuugi, Angel Sanctuary, Tokyo Mew Mew, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Nadia, Fruits Basket, and my new obsession is the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and if anyone has seen this anime OMG PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT IT!!! XDDDD *Haruhi pwnz my soul with her godliness*
Also bringing YGO up again...I am officially Seto Kaiba's wife. Yeah. Been that way since November 21, 2002. Yeah. I stuck with the stupid 'marry an anime character' thing for that long. Yeah. I'm a geek. You can make fun of me if you want. I'm used to it.

Btw, my favorite FMA character is Roy. =D Second favorite anime male next to Kaiby. XDDDDD Hooooooooo, he is one hawt mofo. XD Even the name 'Roy Mustang' is sexy. Yesh. I also find the fact that he's dealing with his conscience about the Ishbalan Massacre very interesting. *noddles* But I'll get into my Mustang obsession later. O.O

Well I'm sure you're sick of hearing the voice you've imagined for me in your head while you're reading this, so I'll just shut up now. Nice to finally be a member. =)

Bye. *goes to the shounen ai gallery*
Kayan
Hey guys I was introduced here by a friend and...

I'm Age 13
and i love anime ohmy.gif
hehe its just something i would do
DustStorm
Welcome Fushigi Rockna and Kayan. Please read this. I hope you enjoy your stay at THE FMA FORUMS!! biggrin.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Kayan And Fushigi Rockna ....Theres a link on Duststorms post...Read THat BEFORE POSTing...Have fun no spamming and enjoy
BigC
Hi I'm new here.
Zarpia
Welcome to the Forums BigC biggrin.gif read the rules and just don't:

-Act like a n00b you'll be hunted and killed
-Spam you'll be hunted and killed

Coz McSkwirl
Uh, hi. I'm new here too...I just came here off the "notashrimp" forums and, damn, looks like I've already screwed up.

Anywhoo, I'm Coz McSkwirl, or just Coz. I'm fifteen years old from New York, New York. I'm hoping someone can help me decode the oh-so-undecode...able mess that is this website. So yeah, I feel a bit swamped here...Glad they have a newbie board. *waves*

...Oi. I'm all alone here, huh?
DustStorm
Welcome BigC and Coz McSkwirl. I hope you guys have a great time on The FMA FORUMS!!!

Oh, and Coz McSkwirl, be sure to read the Forum Rules. wink.gif

Coz McSkwirl
Heh, yeah. I just did. I feel like I'm not gonna last a day here.
Silly Penguin
hi, well i'm Silly Penguin
i've gotten into FMA a couple weeks ago, i love the show now laugh.gif
other anime's i've seen are Ruronie Kenshin, Inu Yasha, DBZ, Pokemon, Naruto, Cyborg 009, Astro Boy, Yu Yu Hakishu
well, not much to say really, i like music, writing, books, art, science, math, anime, video games, soccer...well a bunch of stuff
*~vachi~*
Bleah, IŽm feeling lazy today~plus, IŽm late~ so, to all newcomers...Welcome to The Forums! Please read The Forum Rules and The BeginnerŽs Guide to Forum Decorum, this is eally important information, that will make you a better member, plus, it will be easier to post and stuff. Also, remember to have good grammar, it is a good thing to do so. Be nice, enjoy the forums, and hopefully, youŽll have a lot of fun and youŽll meet a lot of amazing people, feel free to PM me if you need any help, IŽll be happy to help you out anytime! tongue.gif

Coz McSkwirl: YouŽll get used to the Forum Rules, also, read the BeginnerŽs Guide to Forum Decorum, they will be really helpful!! No kidding! tongue.gif

Silly Penguin: Welcome and hi! Good anime taste, I love Ruroken and YYH as well, have fun! IŽm pretty sure youŽll meet a lot of people as well!

Remember: NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED

Have fun!! see you all later!

Koruske
YO, IT'S KORUSKE!!! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.