Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 8 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]408237[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 7 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]407812[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 7 2006, 06:15 AM) [snapback]407535[/snapback]
I know, I know!! Eri no yuki-san has the IDENTICAL avatar with that of Miriamele who joined May 17th, and posted her "hello" on this thread on May 30th, on page 313, post #4684, and I was momentarily got confused with her, and did double take, too!! biggrin.gif
h-h-how do you know that ph34r.gif scary ._.

Gahaha!! I completely forgot to edit that one!! laugh.gif
I knew I saw the same avatar here just a short while ago, but wasn't sure, so I went back two pages, and saw Miriamele's post with her avi, so I had that info as my note while I was making that welcome post, but while I was still doing the final editing of my post, my Internet connection went dead, (I'm having connection problems again, like, my connection went dead four times while I'm on board today!!) and that time I couldn't get back on for about half an hour, and when I came back on I completely forgot I haven't edited that part of post, with reference post index and her name and so on!! laugh.gif Sorry if I creeped out any of you!! XDDD
(Yap, Frozen Ice Alchemist calls me "Index" because I'm good at including the source post info, like page & post# whenever I do reposting of any of her pics on other threads, etc.!! laugh.gif )

. . . .ok o.o is still a little scared

QUOTE(Bridgit Kiido @ Jun 8 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]408688[/snapback]

Hi everyone... I'm Bridgit Kiido, I'm 15 and finishing 10th grade, I live on the east coast of the United States (if I get any more specific my parents would kill me), I write a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist-based fanfiction (among other fics), and... that's pretty much it.

Erm... I have a quick question. I have a picture (linked here) that I drew myself and I want to use as my avatar here. Is this an okay picture to use, or should I do something else?

oh fanfiction? i'd love to see it~! i'm somwhat of an addict to Fanfiction xD
and ,well i see that you already have it as a avatar, but i think it would be perfect for a avatar as long as it's not to big or else it won't work
: ) and also

please read THEGOSHDARNIT'READ ME OR I'LL EAT YOU' RULES!!!!!! thank you smile.gif

QUOTE(Panther-San @ Jun 9 2006, 02:04 AM) [snapback]408915[/snapback]

*Walks in and waves*
'Ello, I'm Panther, girl of the 8th grade. I happened upon this site during a google search for Ed pictures. It immediatley caught my intrest, and here I am. Been lovin' this show since around.... 3 months ago. I've heard of it before, but when I watched the anime, instantly hooked was I. *grins*

*looks at sig and hisses lowly while eye twiches* hi~! another Edo fan eh? they'res so many Edo!fangirls anymore ohmy.gif he's that great <3 *laughs fangirlishly*
anyway please read the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum and you could PM me or any of the *cough*self-proclaimed*cough* IncredibleEdiblePorumWelcomer's >: D

QUOTE(Xkeenz @ Jun 10 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]409895[/snapback]

die

ok first of all, welcome (or not so)
second of all, incase you haven't read allllll the other posts, or the rules we talk so much about , we DON'T i repeat DON'T want spam here, or anywhere else. people here don't take kindly to n00bs OK?
and i see that obviously you haven't read the rules have you? well you can see them in every catagory in this forum (it's pinned btw) and there is even a red box at the top of the screen , click on and and stop being a n00b ok? here it is incase your to lazy >.> T3h Rules thank you, and i've seen other posts of yours and they're not spammy so please don't start here ok? thank you again smile.gif
alchemist x
QUOTE(Xkeenz @ Jun 10 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]409895[/snapback]

die

WTF huh.gif
Go kill yourself n00b. mad.gif
DarkKnight
Hi, i´m a total newbie in the forums, i´ve improved my avatar and signature but i think it may be a lot better. ALso, i´m from Mexico and my english isn´t so good (as you can see) but i am getting better. Any recomendations, critics, advices, etc, will be gratefuly recieved. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Xkeenz @ Jun 10 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]409895[/snapback]
die

Could you please read The Forum Rules, and stop spamming? if you don´t stop, it is very probable that you´ll be eaten be banned from the forums, so stop it now that you can. Will be very appreciated if you don´t post in this thread if you are not going to welcome anyone. Thanks.

QUOTE(DarkKnight @ Jun 11 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]410513[/snapback]
Hi, i´m a total newbie in the forums, i´ve improved my avatar and signature but i think it may be a lot better. ALso, i´m from Mexico and my english isn´t so good (as you can see) but i am getting better. Any recomendations, critics, advices, etc, will be gratefuly recieved. smile.gif

Hola y bienvenido a los foros! Porfaaa, lee las forum rules, son muy importantes y así no serás un n00b. tongue.gif y no te comerán. También lee The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum que te ayudarán muchísimo en los foros y verás cómo funciona todo. biggrin.gif Tu inglés está muy bien, pronto verás que con los foros te acostumbras a usarlo más seguido, ya verás que se hará más fácil, lo mismo sucedió conmigo, así que no te preocupes y siquiere pm me cuando sea necesario. smile.gif Respeta a todos los miembros, recuerda ser amable y que te diviertas mucho!! Nos vemos!! Ah!!! y recuerda, NO SPAMMING!! laugh.gif byebye and keep practicing you English! wink.gif

P.S Si quieres perder el miedo de postear, puedes empezar en Spam Central, ahí hay juegos y cosas divertidas, además de que practicas tu inglés, te ayuda a conocer a los demás miembros. Enjoy! cool.gif

Panther-San
ohmy.gif
Wow, Spanish. Cool. *grins*
Is there any possibility of there being a roleplaying board? I have a few Hagaren-based characters. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
At the moment, no. There is no RP'ing board. There has been talk of creating one, but it has yet to be discussed further. There have been attempts at creating threads for RP's, but most have ended up to be unsuccessful. My best advice is to find a separate forum that is made for RP's.
caerulcis
welcome all new peoplez.
be sure to read the rules.
have a nice time and see you around the boards.
Full Metal Nerd
Hey. I'm new here. Love FMA. I've seen the whole series in Japanese Langauge and English Language. Both great. I need to read the manga now!
Krissy Aidens
Hey there! I'm new here.My name is Krissy(Not real,but I'll give you a cookie if ya guess it!),and I loooove Alphonse! But Greed is cool too.I've been on the site for a while,but just joined the forum.So,Hiyaz.
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Full Metal Nerd and Krissy Aidens.
please take the time to look over the rules.
have a nice time here.
Krissy Aidens
Thanks! By The Way Selapheil,I love your Avi and Siggy! So cute!
I can speak lots of different languages.Like Japanese,Spanish,French,English(No duh),and a little bit of russian,not much.
Anna Vinluan
Hi! I'm Military Girl, aka Anna. I'm 14 and I just love FMA! I read the manga, watched all the anime, and even watched the movie on Youtube. I'm Philipino and I live in San Leandro. Intrested in making friends, ect. biggrin.gif
darker_element
smile.gif I'm new! I'm new! Hi everybody! Currently, I'm trying to get noticed on the fanfic section and get a better avatar and signature...
laugh.gif So, um, Hi!
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Darker_Element and Anna Vinluan to the forums
Read this thing BEFORE DOING ANYTHING...No spamming, have fun, and None of the moderators or members will eat you...YET
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hello and welcome EVERYBODY! read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum or anyone of you feel free to PM me for questions or any other of the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomer' , or the I.E.P.W xD

thank you and have a GREAT day laugh.gif

yesh i was being lazy but the forum went down at when i made my post and i lost my post so nyarg ><
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Selaphiel @ Jun 12 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]410773[/snapback]
welcome all new peoplez.
be sure to read the rules.
have a nice time and see you around the boards.

YAAY!! You are alive!! tongue.gif I thought something wrong had happened to you!! ;_; you worry people you know!!

QUOTE(Full Metal Nerd @ Jun 12 2006, 11:56 AM) [snapback]410778[/snapback]
Hey. I'm new here. Love FMA. I've seen the whole series in Japanese Langauge and English Language. Both great. I need to read the manga now!

Hi!! and Welcome! you are a really dedicated FMA fan!! laugh.gif Please read The Forum Rules and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, which are reaaaaaaaally important!! biggrin.gif Start posting around, and I will be glad to see your posts soon!! cool.gif
QUOTE(Anna Vinluan @ Jun 12 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]410930[/snapback]
Hi! I'm Military Girl, aka Anna. I'm 14 and I just love FMA! I read the manga, watched all the anime, and even watched the movie on Youtube. I'm Philipino and I live in San Leandro. Intrested in making friends, ect. biggrin.gif

Hi there!! Welcome to the forums!! Just as I told Full Metal Nerd, read the Forum Rules and the beginner´s guide to forum decorum, you´ll be glad to read them, cause they are reaaaaally important! tongue.gif Have fun around the forums, dear dedicated FMA Fan!! wink.gif
QUOTE(darker_element @ Jun 12 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]410954[/snapback]
smile.gif I'm new! I'm new! Hi everybody! Currently, I'm trying to get noticed on the fanfic section and get a better avatar and signature...
laugh.gif So, um, Hi!

Hi! and welcome!! Please read the things I have told the other 2 newcomers, they are ABSOLUTLY IMPORTANT cool.gif oh, if you need an avatar and a signature there are some really AWESOME siggy shops, where you can ask someone to make one for you, there are real artists in this forum!!! You can find this siggy shops on Fanworks. smile.gif Have fun and enjoy!! tongue.gif

See you all newcomers later!! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome all new comers *I don't have much time to be on, but you all know who you are.*!! Have fun but also, listen to your senior members and mods. Also these following bits are helpful^^

Be sure to Read the Rules. Also read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. Both of these are very helpful during your early days here at the forums^^

If you want to discuss the FMA anime, do that here. For the manga, go here.

If you have any questions, ask them here, and someone will help you out^^

Have fun and don't spam anywhere but the designated place.

Again, have fun and welcome!!
MeLRizA
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 12 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]410563[/snapback]

die

Could you please read The Forum Rules, and stop spamming? if you don´t stop, it is very probable that you´ll be eaten be banned from the forums, so stop it now that you can. Will be very appreciated if you don´t post in this thread if you are not going to welcome anyone. Thanks.
I could say that ~*vachi*~'s angry here.. mellow.gif

WELCOME all newcomers!! There's so many of you and I have been slacking off.. Follow the forum rules like what others have mentioned, enjoy your stay and have fun!! biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
So, uh, Welcome Newcomers!!
Please take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
It shall help thee greatly! biggrin.gif

Any questions? Comments? Indirected anger and/or mugs? Send me a PM and I'll try my best to help! smile.gif

Don't eat me Vachi.... or Xobo.... or Tombow.... or Mr.Jay-jay.... >__<"
Aqua_Alchemist_Luna
Hello Every one..I'm Auqua_Alchemist_Luna..You can call me Aqua or Desi.. I hope to make alot of neat friends on here! *Smiles*

~desi~
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Jun 13 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]411330[/snapback]

eat you? EAT YOU? why in the world would i eat you Hun rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist_Luna @ Jun 14 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]411818[/snapback]

Hello Every one..I'm Auqua_Alchemist_Luna..You can call me Aqua or Desi.. I hope to make alot of neat friends on here! *Smiles*

~desi~

hiii Desi~ hajimemashite, it's nice to meet you i hope you have a fun time here...maybe a educational experience ^^; naaah just drain you life away here but oh well, don't spam,DON'T be a n00b and read the Rules if you haven't already
Melxitm
Well um, I joined the site yesterday, but I have been here before, and did have an account, around 2 years ago, but I forgot the account name and password.

So im not a noob, bleh.

... well, i think that all tongue.gif .
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Jun 13 2006, 09:42 AM) [snapback]411174[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 12 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]410563[/snapback]

die

I could say that ~*vachi*~'s angry here.. mellow.gif

laugh.gif Not at all, just a bit serious!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist_Luna @ Jun 14 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]411818[/snapback]

~desi~

Hello there!! Welcome to the Forums, please read the super important Forum Rules and the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, yes yes? haha, you better do, if you don´t people might eat you...as you can see you´ll be a n00b, and probably be banned from this forums, thanks for reading them!! Have fun and enjoy the forums!! If you need any help, feel free to pm me!! tongue.gif And I´m pretty sure you´ll make a lot of friends, you look like a very nice and friendly person, you´ll meet a lot of interesting people here!! once again, have fun!! biggrin.gif

Well um, I joined the site yesterday, but I have been here before, and did have an account, around 2 years ago, but I forgot the account name and password.

So im not a noob, bleh.

... well, i think that all tongue.gif .

Hi and welcome to the forums, even if you already had an account, everyone needs a welcome, so welcome welcome!! Read the stuff I said to Aqua_Alchemist_Luna, they will be very useful. Have fun and enjoy!!!

roy_mustangfan_87
hello!im new to this so if anybody would help me out that would be great biggrin.gif [font=Arial]
Ice Blizzard
Welcome roy_mustangfan_87 .....Read This thing BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.....Have fun, No spamming and None of us will kill your and hang you head over our fireplaces
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome roy_mustangfan_87 !!! Please read the forum rules and the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, the last 2 things are links, click on them, and a new window will appear, read them, they are very very important and useful. Also, feel free to PM me *litte square under my display name* and I´ll try to help you out as good as I can. tongue.gif Have fun around the forums and start meeting new people!! biggrin.gif I´m pretty sure you´ll be ok.

See you later!! wink.gif

Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 14 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]411823[/snapback]
Because "Hun" rhymes with yum.... ph34r.gif

Welcome Newcomers!!
Have fun, and read the rules! Make sure you pay attention to older forum members because they only have your best interest at heart!! tongue.gif
Kiddin'!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(roy_mustangfan_87 @ Jun 15 2006, 01:39 AM) [snapback]412077[/snapback]

hello!im new to this so if anybody would help me out that would be great biggrin.gif [font=Arial]

hello! i'd be more than happy to help you out! just pm me and tell me wha you need help with ok?oh and please don't post irrevalent pictures to your posts because to some it's annoying and it gives people the wrong impresion on you, they'll treat you like a n00b and i don't think you want that, so please read the rules they're right here and they'll help you bunches! so read up please! oh, and if you need a sig just ask for one at my sig shop in the fanworks section smile.gif see you around!

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Jun 15 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]412323[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 14 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]411823[/snapback]
[color=#000000]Don't eat me Vachi.... or Xobo.... or Tombow.... or Mr.Jay-jay.... >__<"
Because "Hun" rhymes with yum.... ph34r.gif

ahh that it does, that it does tongue.gif

who wants Rizzle sizzling over a fire on a stick! biggrin.gif mmmm
Nia
Hi.My real name is Nadia,Nadya.I'm russian,my English sucks big time...=\ Right now I'm live in US,NewYork.What else?..I think that's it for now.
Edowado-Kun
Hi Im luv4Ed
Im 11 years old
I live in NewZealand
My friends love taunting me by calling me short,Pipsqeak,midget,tiny you name it theyll call it!!
I love Edo~Khan
I want to be an animator
I draw manga style
And my real name is the place the Vampire Alchemist*I think it was him* lives
Im sleepy tongue.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Luv4Ed ...Read THIS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING...No spamming,have fun and we might not torture you yet
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 16 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]412566[/snapback]

Hi.My real name is Nadia,Nadya.I'm russian,my English sucks big time...=\ Right now I'm live in US,NewYork.What else?..I think that's it for now.

i think your english is great! for me first seeing it that is, just try to have good grammar as best as you can ok?
and read this please The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum and don't spam~!

QUOTE(luv4Ed @ Jun 16 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]412606[/snapback]

Hi Im luv4Ed
Im 11 years old
I live in NewZealand
My friends love taunting me by calling me short,Pipsqeak,midget,tiny you name it theyll call it!!
I love Edo~Khan
I want to be an animator
I draw manga style
Im sleepy tongue.gif

hisss

hello hello hajimemashite, Konnichiwa. it's nice to meet you please read the rules if you haven't already they're right here don't spam and don't be a n00b or they'll stalk and hunt you down ph34r.gif
Edowado-Kun
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 17 2006, 07:59 AM) [snapback]412657[/snapback]

Welcome Luv4Ed ...Read THIS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING...No spamming,have fun and we might not torture you yet

Yet?!!!! sad.gif biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(luv4Ed @ Jun 16 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]412697[/snapback]

yeah 'yet' muwahahahahahahahhaaaaa

now stop spamming >D (that means for the both of us)
Ice Blizzard
QUOTE(luv4Ed @ Jun 16 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]412697[/snapback]

Yeah, "Yet" If you don want bacon to ban your sorry ass
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 16 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]412566[/snapback]

Hello there, welcome to the forums!! I think your English is really good, you´ll see you´ll improve a lot with the forums. Please read The Forum Rules and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, they will help you lots and lots! laugh.gif have fun around the forums, and enjoy!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(luv4Ed @ Jun 16 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]412606[/snapback]
Hi Im luv4Ed
Im 11 years old
I live in NewZealand
I love Edo~Khan
I want to be an animator
I draw manga style
Im sleepy tongue.gif

Hey!! Welcome to the forums!!! Please read the forums rules, which will be very important, and you´ll see why you must not spam around the forums~as I see you have spam this thread, please don´t so anymore~ Also, read the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, I see, if you want to show people your drawing, post them on The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork tongue.gif Hope you have fun and enjoy the forums!! biggrin.gif

And once again, please do not spam anymore, this will be greatly appreciated. smile.gif Bye and read the frigging things I have told you to. wink.gif

Ailuro
QUOTE(luv4Ed @ Jun 16 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]412697[/snapback]

You realize you're very close to the aforementioned 'torture', right?
Packy
I'm 13 and I live in Minnesota, but i'm turning 14 in August 6th... Not really sure what else to put so yeah... sad.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Pack Lackey Read This Before doing anything on this forum...No spamming,have fun and we wont burn you on a cross
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Jun 17 2006, 01:21 AM) [snapback]412887[/snapback]
I'm 13 and I live in Minnesota, but i'm turning 14 in August 6th... Not really sure what else to put so yeah... sad.gif

Hi buddy!! laugh.gif Welcome to the forums, it´s ok, I think we will get to meet you better in a while, don´t be shy and don´t worry, I think you already start great by having good grammar tongue.gif . Please read The Forum Rules, they are very very important!! Also read The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, this is very veeeeeery useful information, so, mind the forums rules, and have a lot of fun!! ´Can´t wait to see your posts, and PM me if you have any questions or need a hand smile.gif See you!! biggrin.gif
fullmetal girl93
hiya!!^^new girl here i'm 13 and desperatly need friendz so pweaz PM me i'd like u to b one of them!! i need help in everything here.so pweaz help and well luvs^^!!!

oh yeah and if you want more info on me click my username k^^
Migchao
QUOTE(luv4Ed @ Jun 16 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]412606[/snapback]

Hi Im luv4Ed
Im 11 years old
I live in NewZealand
I love Edo~Khan
I want to be an animator
I draw manga style
Im sleepy tongue.gif

Hello! I'm eleven, too, I hope we can be friends! smile.gif

Fullmetal girl 93, we can be friends! I'm pretty much close to your age.
Sashima
Yo, get ready for an insanly long post filled with my family history and pictures of each and every one of them... Haha. Just kidding. laugh.gif

Oh btw, if you guys go on Youtube, I'm the same Sashima. cool.gif

And the reason for me not joining this Forum sooner is..... I dunno. blink.gif

I'm just a little 13 year old girl looking for chips. You got any? ph34r.gif
Jaganshi
Oyye, 'ello Sashima! Welcome!

Why yes, I do have chips, and I'll give you all you want, as long as you read all the fourm rules and guidelines! Have fun!

>.<
Sashima
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Jun 18 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]413501[/snapback]

Oyye, 'ello Sashima! Welcome!

Why yes, I do have chips, and I'll give you all you want, as long as you read all the fourm rules and guidelines! Have fun!

>.<

I suppose they're the same as other Forums. rolleyes.gif Anyways, I already read 'em.
*~vachi~*
Welcome fullmetal girl93 and Sashima!!

Please both of you read the Forum Rules and the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, they are very important, and will help you out so much!! tongue.gif So take a while of your time and read them, VERY USEFUL!! smile.gif I hope you have fun and enjoy the forums!! remember, no spamming is allowed, and respect everyone around here!

See you!!!

---------------------------

Jaganshi: what a bribe!!! laugh.gif

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Jun 17 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]412887[/snapback]

hi~!! well, happy early Birthday then happy.gif and as a early B-day present you get to read these!! yaay~! go you they're the rules incase ya did'nt know : )

QUOTE(fullmetal girl93 @ Jun 18 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]413464[/snapback]

hiya!!^^new girl here i'm 13 and desperatly need friendz so pweaz PM me i'd like u to b one of them!! i need help in everything here.so pweaz help and well luvs^^!!!

oh yeah and if you want more info on me click my username k^^

hajimemashite
please try to type with good grammar, and don't spam, leave that for Spam Central
and read these if you haven't already smile.gif The Beginner's Guide to forum Decorum and if you have any questions please feel free to pm me smile.gif

QUOTE(Sashima @ Jun 18 2006, 08:58 PM) [snapback]413497[/snapback]

Yo, get ready for an insanly long post filled with my family history and pictures of each and every one of them... Haha. Just kidding. laugh.gif

Oh btw, if you guys go on Youtube, I'm the same Sashima. cool.gif

And the reason for me not joining this Forum sooner is..... I dunno. blink.gif

I'm just a little 13 year old girl looking for chips. You got any? ph34r.gif

i have chips! ...i think, nah i think i ate 'em all >D go to the store if you want chips tongue.gif i see that you already read the rules so . . . it's nice to meet you and i hope to see ya around laugh.gif
Ice1Alchemist
Im Ice_Alcomist Whats Up Y'all!
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Ice Alcomist .... Read This Thing Before DOING ANYTHING...No Spamming, Have fun and maybe we'll let you live
Eri no yuki
Welcome!!! you'r going to have a lot of fun!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.