Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tombow
Hi Sailor Starlight from Australia, welcome to the board!! smile.gif
We have some very nice memebers from Australia. Nice to have you with us!!
I see you are a "massive" Royai fan, you got to stop by on our infamous Royai thread!! biggrin.gif

And, since you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Inuyasha thread, Sailor Moon thread, and much more, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum.
Also, you might like to chec out our Fanfic forum, for reading fanfics of other members, or post your own!!

And, please take a moment to check out this posting guidelines for our board also.
It seems you are doing just fine, but, if you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Mind the forum rules, and hope you'll have a great time on our board!! smile.gif
Knytshade
wanted to say 'thank you' to Tombow and *~vachi~* and everyone else for the warm welcome and all the useful information! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Yiz @ May 25 2006, 03:50 AM) [snapback]400617[/snapback]

hello i'm new rolleyes.gif
oh, and i did read the rules. that doesn't always happen but i did anyway smile.gif

well i sure am glad it did ohmy.gif i applaud you *Xobo aplauds Yizzy*
yes i'm calling you Yizzy now, it is you nickname to honor your rule reading-ness don't like it?
TOO BAD : D i do so tongue.gif
anyway bye bye seeya around

QUOTE(luap121 @ May 27 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]402178[/snapback]

Helloh there, my name is Paul, I'm 15, I'm sort of a forum newbie so I hope I can learn the ropes without reactions like "OMgZ YOU S4CKS, L0ZRRRR" uh, I wish I was kidding about that. I just caught on to anime as a whole (my school if full of "CARTOONS=BAD, BEING A JERK=COOL so I only had the 4Kids anime...sigh dry.gif ) and Full Metal Alchemist, but am currently addicted.

ph34r.gif I like ninjas

niiinjaaas ph34r.gif
thats exactly how my school is, i suppose all of thm are the same, we should just ignore them and shove it in they're face that we're cultured about Japan and start speedy talking Japanese while sticking chopsticks up they're nose >D who wants to join meh?

aaanyway read the rules don't spam and all that ok? you'll make me happy ^^

QUOTE(AikoRei @ May 28 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]402398[/snapback]

Hullo!! My name is Aiko and i am o n00b... glad to be here, hopefully there are other rabid fangirls of fullmetal (such as myself) to chat with!! looking foreward to it!! biggrin.gif

hopefully you ment to say i am not a n00b n00bs are bad here you would'nt want to be one ph34r.gif
but you know, you could read the rules so you don't accidently become one! people wil appriciate that you took time to read them happy.gif

QUOTE(reddogjpn @ May 30 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]403445[/snapback]

I am not actually new to the website (I joined in Feb. 06), I just haven't introduced myself until now. I am an anime fan. I have been since I was little. The fact that I am half Japanese, and have been to Japan probably contributed to that fact. So far the experience here has been enjoyable. I hope to keep on having fun here.

ooh well i'm glad you decided to start posting now ^^ and if you've been a member that long i suppose you've read the rules right? well if you haven't just click on the links 'kay? don't spam and don't be a n00b

QUOTE(Ücälypse @ May 30 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]403600[/snapback]

Hello, Everyone...

This is Ücälypse... Well, I have no intention of getting you combabulated(?) about my name...

But it has nothing to do with Eclypse or Apocalypse! Let's start my self-introduction shall we?

1. How old are you?

A. I'm sixteen!

2. What is your job?

A. I currently attend Episcopal Highschool, and I focused my classes on law!

3. What is your hobby?

A. Watching FMA [Full Metal Alchemist] episodes over and over agn! Other than that... I do 3D animation

rederring design or play my guitar I guess.

4. Are you a noob?

A. !@# no! I' am not a person to say "MUSTAN@!NG IS GAAAY~!!!"

5. What is the latest episode that you have seen for FMA?

A. I was able to see till the end of the episode, which is 51st episode! Well, poor Ed dies eventually...

I can speak Korean & Japanese... that's how I understood what they were saying....

Well... I will try my best to post my personal info ASAP... So I hope I can stick with all of you and enjoy my

stay in here!

hi and hello, plaease use spoiler tas next time for the 5. question thingy though next time please some people don't know about what happens to...him ;_; man you gave me a flashback T_T
*cries uncontroably for a while*
*sniff* a-a-anyway p-please feel free to r-read the beginner's guide to forum decorum *blows nose*
don't spam and don't be a n00b and don't mention that to Edo fangirls >D

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ May 30 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]403637[/snapback]

Sorry I've been slacking everyone! I've had projects and end-of-year assignments to do, so I've been sort of dead. tongue.gif

i've been ded too! *huggles Rizzle dead body* >D

QUOTE(Naoki Willow @ May 30 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]403696[/snapback]

Hi, I'm new...

erm...
HI!
how are ya today?
i'll have a nice day if you read the rules ^___^ it'll help you if you have any questionsand you can PM me if you need help with somthing

QUOTE(Knytshade @ May 31 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]403861[/snapback]

Just saying hello after reading the Guide, I'll probably read it again later after the coffee kicks in. *LOL*

I'm 29 and in St. Louis, Missouri USA. I've been following Fullmetal Alchemist for awhile now, and definately love everything about it! From the characters to the stories it tells, along with the mystical aspects, it's one of the best series I have seen in a long time.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone! All the best. smile.gif

heyhey! konbanwa~ hajimameshite! i'm glad you read the guide *gives huggle* id on't think theres much to say ._. just don't spam ^^;

QUOTE(coperwolf @ Jun 1 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]404436[/snapback]

[size=4]im, so new here i dont even know myself

im 16 from lacey, washington its so boring here

oh and im a freshmen so far the end is near schools almost out!!!

XD, yay for me i ge to see the ohman on the sixth hehheh

i like your screen name it's different happy.gif
read the ruloes like everyone else (hopfully everyone else) and you'll do GREAT! just don't spam okay smile.gif byeee
Ice Blizzard
Welcome all new people, Read This and im pretty sure most of the moderators wont kill/eat you.
Have fun and dont spam
Black and White alcehmist
QUOTE(ShgnLW @ Oct 12 2004, 05:39 AM) [snapback]27230[/snapback]

hehehe, well guess I'll introduce myself for the second time biggrin.gif

ShgnLW, 17 years old, from the Netherlands, my english is crap but can understand and read it very good, only the writing part is crap... xD, hopefully you guys can understand me tongue.gif
Last year high School, then university I guess wink.gif

Hey guys i'm new but i read the manga and i watch the anime and i'm studying real hard to become an alchemist! biggrin.gif
Ücälypse
QUOTE(Black and White alcehmist @ Jun 4 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]406138[/snapback]

ShgnLW, 17 years old, from the Netherlands, my english is crap but can understand and read it very good, only the writing part is crap... xD, hopefully you guys can understand me tongue.gif

Hey guys i'm new but i read the manga and i watch the anime and i'm studying real hard to become an alchemist! biggrin.gif

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too! I hope I can get along with you well...

Other experts say read the rulz so read the rules... and uhh... you are working hard to become an
alchemist? I suggest giving up...
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Black and White alcehmist @ Jun 4 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]406138[/snapback]

Hi, welcome to the forums!!! Please read the Forum Rules, they are very important so read them closely, and always remember them!! Start posting, and have fun around the forums!! enjoy them, and remember to be nice, you´ll meet a lot of interesting people, once again, welcome!!! tongue.gif

See you later!! biggrin.gif

Drina
Technically, I'm not a newcomer, but I sure feel like one because I haven't been on in such a LONG time! ^^;

I wonder if anyone remembers me...?
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Drina @ Jun 4 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]406217[/snapback]

Technically, I'm not a newcomer, but I sure feel like one because I haven't been on in such a LONG time! ^^;

Drina!!! It has been awhile, huh?

Welcome...back?

BTW- It's WRE^^
Drina
O YEY!! WOW! It really has been a long time! I know! Too long. I don't think I'll ever let myself wonder too far from this site anymore. I missed the friends I made.

By the way, I changed my messenger, because I forgot my password. ^^;
---->It's baja_drina@hotmail.com. That's assuming, of course, that you'd like to still talk to me. ^_~
Tombow
Black and White alcehmist, welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif
Nice to have another FMA fan with us!!
Hope to see your posts in FMA anime, FMA manga forum, or discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
Oh, and in case you are interested, we have Have you ever done Alchemy?? thread!! biggrin.gif
And, if you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum!!
And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! smile.gif

@Drina - I remember used to reading lots of your posts on Spam Central!!
Long time no see!! Welcome back!! happy.gif

QUOTE(Knytshade @ Jun 3 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]405384[/snapback]
wanted to say 'thank you' to Tombow and *~vachi~* and everyone else for the warm welcome and all the useful information! biggrin.gif
@Knytshade - You're quite welcome!! Hope to see you around on the board!! biggrin.gif
animegirl357
sup biggrin.gif
Ice Blizzard
Welcome animegirl357
Make sure to read this This thing before you do ANYTHING AT ALL!!
Have fun,no spamming and Void or any other of the mdoerators wont kill/eat you
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Drina @ Jun 4 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]406217[/snapback]

umm...umm...hihi, I don´t remember you, because, I think...I think when you were gone I was a newcomer, so...hihi!! it´s nice to meet you!! tongue.gif laugh.gif Since you are already a member, and I supose to you all the rules, then, welcome back Ms. Drina!! biggrin.gif ohhhhh....spammy queen?

QUOTE(animegirl357 @ Jun 5 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]406484[/snapback]
sup biggrin.gif

Hello there, welcome to the forums, please read the forums rules(there is a link on Ice blizzard´s post, that "thing" are the rules laugh.gif ) you may also read The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, which is a very important thing to read and it will make you a better forum around her, so, have fun, keep posting, and enjoy the forums!! tongue.gif see you later!! remember, NO SPAMMING is allowed!! biggrin.gif
EDIT:Please check your siggy, it´s quite too big ~I think~
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome all Newbiez please follow the rulez and makesure that if you have any questions ask the mods cause their always egar to help...well....some of them anyways...
alchemist x
Well, Hello newcomers. I hope you have a nice stay at this forum. and remember not to be a n00b.

being a newbie is ok but being a n00b is bad.
Riza-Hawkeye
*Huggles Xobo so she too can join the dead.* tongue.gif

Welcome Newcomers!!
Please make sure you read the posts of the more experienced members, they only have your best interest in mind along with a sledgehammer. smile.gif
Make sure to take the time to read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers, myself included. smile.gif

-------------------------
So, uh, anyone wanna tell me why Vachie the Stampede isn't a member of the IEPW? huh.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Jun 5 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]406640[/snapback]
So, uh, anyone wanna tell me why Vachie the Stampede isn't a member of the IEPW? huh.gif

I think I am...*clicks bip´s link* yeah...I´m Lt. Colonel... blink.gif

Tombow
@animegirl357 - Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
I see you're already making a nice start on our board!! Keep up with your nice posting!! biggrin.gif
And, please take a moment to check out this posting guidelines for our board.
(In case you haven't done that yet, since it's a MUST READ for all newcomers.) biggrin.gif
It seems you are doing just fine, but, if you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have many happy postings!! smile.gif

Oh, BTW, as *~vachi~* has mentioned, I think your sig might be bit too big... I think the max size for our board, sig pics combined, is 300 pix for hight, and 500 pix for width, and more than that, you might be taking a chance of seeing the "black box of doom" sitting in your sig space someday!! tongue.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 5 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]406757[/snapback]
I remember seeing that. happy.gif
Eri no yuki
laugh.gif Hi, I'm Nice. (no, for real that's my name) but please call me Yuki. I love FMA I discovered it last month...I know a bit late, but I finally did, I already saw the complete serie, the movie and three litlle ovas. I just love it!!!!
*~vachi~*
wow, one month and already watch everything...I haven´t watch the OVAs... ph34r.gif anyways, welcome to the forums Yuki!! Please read the Forum Rules, they are very important, and this might stop you from being a n00b! laugh.gif Not saying you look like one!! smile.gif You are just a newbie, so, feel free to PM me if you need any help *points to little blue square under my display name* tongue.gif So, remember to be nice and have fun around the forums!! You´ll see you´ll meet a lot of interesting people and maybe future good friends!! laugh.gif Once again, welcome, and enjoy the forums!! biggrin.gif

See you around!! smile.gif

EDIT: Please also take the time to read the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, very important information, every member must know. tongue.gif

Ice Blizzard
Welcome Eri No Yuki Read This thingBefore doing ANYTHING on this forum.....Have fun,and remember no spamming and No one will kill/eat you....YET
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 6 2006, 05:46 AM) [snapback]406954[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 5 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]406757[/snapback]
I remember seeing that. happy.gif
Oh... whoops... mellow.gif

So, uh, Newcomers!
Read through Darling Tombow and Dear Vachie's posts. They are trying to help you and you recently-joined behind ya know. tongue.gif
Take a look at this while you're at it.
Any questions? Feel free to PM them to any of the IEPW, and I'm sure we'll try to answer them to the best of our abilities.
Enjoy your stay. smile.gif
caerulcis
i would like to welcome all new people to the forums.
there are lots of nice people here and i hope you have a nice time.
be sure to read the rules because there is stuff you need to know in there methinks.
well see you around the boards. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Black and White alcehmist @ Jun 4 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]406138[/snapback]

hi! an...Alchemist? do you mean the rankish thing by your avatar? well thats no problem just post lots for us and do your best to contribute to our ever growing forum! just don't spam
but um..if you mean a real life Alchemist....uh...g-good luck with that

anyway please
talk a look at this yatta yatta yatta just read them please ^__^ it would make me happy if you haven't already

QUOTE(Drina @ Jun 5 2006, 01:07 AM) [snapback]406217[/snapback]

um..welcome back ^^ i'm afraid i don't remember you ._. but welcome back anyway : D

QUOTE(animegirl357 @ Jun 5 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]406484[/snapback]

sup biggrin.gif

yo~!
could you please take a look at the Beginners guide to Forum decorum? it'll help you on how to move about the forums and such and if you have any questions you could always ask me
smile.gif
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Jun 5 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]406640[/snapback]

*Huggles Xobo so she too can join the dead.* tongue.gif

-------------------------

*huggels back and is glad people actually take the time and look at my list of the IEPW's*
marshie is part of it~! you need to check it more often >D

QUOTE(Eri no yuki @ Jun 6 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]407154[/snapback]

laugh.gif Hi, I'm Nice. (no, for real that's my name) but please call me Yuki. I love FMA I discovered it last month...I know a bit late, but I finally did, I already saw the complete serie, the movie and three litlle ovas. I just love it!!!!

ah! your avi is like the same as one of the mommy's we welcomed a whille ago xD i got confused but it's ok tongue.gif
soo. Yuki, welcome to the club of otaku's! read the rules pwease it'll make a fangirl happeh <3

i'm not ded! >D
momiji-k
Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking on the forum for months now and decided it was about time to join. Acutally it was some information I found about the US release of the FMA movie that prompted me to do so. You can find that info in the FMA Anime section of the fourm. I figured that was the best place to put it.

In case anyone cares, I will tell you a little about myself. I've been an anime fan for most of my life (that would be more than 2 decades). I am currently addicted to FMA, or more specifically Roy and Riza. Yes, I am another one of those damnd Royai fans. Only not as annoying as some. I am an adult and usually act like one.

I like to chat, when I have time. I hope to be able to get involved in some of the many discussions I tend to follow every month. I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better.

That's all for now. smile.gif
MeLRizA
QUOTE(momiji-k @ Jun 7 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]407488[/snapback]

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking on the forum for months now and decided it was about time to join. Acutally it was some information I found about the US release of the FMA movie that prompted me to do so. You can find that info in the FMA Anime section of the fourm. I figured that was the best place to put it.

In case anyone cares, I will tell you a little about myself. I've been an anime fan for most of my life (that would be more than 2 decades). I am currently addicted to FMA, or more specifically Roy and Riza. Yes, I am another one of those damnd Royai fans. Only not as annoying as some. I am an adult and usually act like one.

Ooohh~~!!! WELCOME!!! Another Royai fan? You should make some posts here, where all Royai fans spam flood about all sort of Royai stuffs!!
PS : 11 June is Royai Day as well as the release of FMA manga chapter 60 ^^

To all newcomers.. A BIG WELCOME TO YOU!! Remember to read *~vachi*~'s and Tombow's posts for guidelines^^ Have fun and Enjoy your stay laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Eri no yuki (a.k.a.Nice-san) and momiji-k,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
@Eri no yuki - Welcome to the discussion forums!!
Wow, you already seen the complete series, movie, and OVAs?? That's a devotion!! biggrin.gif
@momiji-k - I'm so glad you finally decided to register on our board!!
Can't wait to see your posts around the board!! smile.gif

We have many forums to choose from, so hope you can familiarize yourself with our board soon!!
Then, hope to see your posts on discussions on your favorite FMA characters in our FMA character discussion forum, including our famous(?) Royai thread, or in FMA anime forum, including FMA movie sub-forum, and in FMA music forum, and much more!!

And, since both of you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Please follow the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 6 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]407348[/snapback]
ah! your avi is like the same as one of the mommy's we welcomed a whille ago xD i got confused but it's ok tongue.gif
I know, I know!! Eri no yuki-san has the IDENTICAL avatar with that of Miriamele who joined May 17th, and posted her "hello" on this thread on May 30th, on page 313, post #4684, and I was momentarily got confused with her, and did double take, too!! biggrin.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums momiji-k.
take a look around the boards and see what you like.
be sure to read the rules cause if you don't i...will do...umm nothing. unsure.gif
see you around. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 7 2006, 06:15 AM) [snapback]407535[/snapback]
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 6 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]407348[/snapback]
I know, I know!! Eri no yuki-san has the IDENTICAL avatar with that of Miriamele who joined May 17th, and posted her "hello" on this thread on May 30th, on page 313, post #4684, and I was momentarily got confused with her, and did double take, too!! biggrin.gif
that's a little creepy Tombow, you got kinda detailed there... huh.gif
Shiny_Narutard
HI!!!!! laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(momiji-k @ Jun 7 2006, 01:55 AM) [snapback]407488[/snapback]

Hello Everyone!

I like to chat, when I have time. I hope to be able to get involved in some of the many discussions I tend to follow every month. I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better.

Momiji~! reminds me of Fruits Basket :3
and a forum stalker no less ph34r.gif

you seem pretty un spam
ish to me so i think you'll do fine so don't worry, besides you can always PM me and have you read the Rules yet? please do so if you haven't! sankyuu~!

h-h-how do you know that ph34r.gif scary ._.

QUOTE(Selaphiel @ Jun 7 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]407561[/snapback]

that's a little creepy Tombow, you got kinda detailed there... huh.gif

me knows this : o

QUOTE(Shiny_Narutard @ Jun 7 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]407619[/snapback]

HI!!!!! laugh.gif

*pokes shiny-ness* hihi~! hajimemashite? it's glad to have you with us! we're always happy to get more members and if you like to welcome people too so they can get onthe right path and learn the rules early you might just find youself in my list of my self proclaimed ._. I.E.P.W's! ^__^

anyway, coud you please take a look at the rules here? The Beginners Guide to phorum decorum thank you *bows* have a nice day
kojirou
Hi there.. I'm new here.. just registered a while ago..
this is just my code name.. my nickname's printed on my siggy.. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(kojirou @ Jun 7 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]407825[/snapback]

hihi, Hajimameshite~
i hope to see you around and post lots for us! don't spam please and read the rules, you can click on the red box at the top of your screen for them thank you!

say you love my avatar and signature~! : D

Fayth Prophecy
Welcome all the newbies that have joined recently^^ Have fun. Listen to the mods, and senior forum members, and you'll survive^^
*~vachi~*
Damn!! I´m late...I saw all newcomers at school...but stupid computer didn´t let me post...[ sad.gif ] oh well...no one eats me...

QUOTE(momiji-k @ Jun 6 2006, 11:55 PM) [snapback]407488[/snapback]
Hello Everyone!

Hi!! and welcome to the forums!! I know everyone has already welcome you, but I still want to!! that crazy I am? So, read the Forum Rules and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, this is very important information you must know!! Thanks for reading and have fun around the forums!! tongue.gif It´s always nice to know grown up people, nice to meet you, and enjoy the forums! cool.gif Hopefully, I will see some of your posts later. See you later and once again, welcome! wink.gif

QUOTE(kojirou @ Jun 7 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]407825[/snapback]

Hi there!! welcome to the forums!! Please read the forum rules and the Begginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum as well, they are very very important! if they weren´t, I wouldn´t be saying this in all my posts Start the posting, and have a lot of fun!! You´ll see, you´ll meet a lot of interesting people!! oh oh! and that is one nice signature you got there!! tongue.gif See you later and enjoy the forums!! laugh.gif

HI!!!!! laugh.gif

Hi Shiny_Narutard, please read the forum rules and the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, VERY IMPORTANT!! as I have said before. Now, have fun, enjoy the forums, and also remember to be nice!! See you later!! tongue.gif

-----------------------------------------
Mr. Jay!!!! Your welcomings are larger!!! YAAAY!! *dances* laugh.gif aww, I was a little freaked out by Tombow too today, although, I foundit amusing...but...I was on Comp Class...and...people stared weirdly at me....o.o
laugh.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Shiny_Narutard and kojirou.
you should probaly read the rules first thing so you won't get yelled at by everyones.
well have a nice time here, hope to see you around. tongue.gif

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 7 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]408036[/snapback]
Mr. Jay!!!! Your welcomings are larger!!! YAAAY!! *dances* laugh.gif aww, I was a little freaked out by Tombow too today, although, I foundit amusing...but...I was on Comp Class...and...people stared weirdly at me....o.o
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Shiny_Narutard and kojirou,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
We have many forums to choose from, so hope you can familiarize yourself with our board soon!!
Then, hope to see your posts on discussions on your favorite FMA characters in our FMA character discussion forum, or in FMA anime forum, FMA game forum, FMA music forum, and other FMA discussion forums!!

And, since both of you seems to be fan of other anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Trigun thread, Naruto thread, Inuyasha thread, Wolf's Rain thread, and much more, and General manga forum, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum, and music discussions in General music forum!!
And, especially for Shiny_Narutard, here is our Cosplay thread!! biggrin.gif

Please follow the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 7 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]407812[/snapback]

Gahaha!! I completely forgot to edit that one!! laugh.gif
I knew I saw the same avatar here just a short while ago, but wasn't sure, so I went back two pages, and saw Miriamele's post with her avi, so I had that info as my note while I was making that welcome post, but while I was still doing the final editing of my post, my Internet connection went dead, (I'm having connection problems again, like, my connection went dead four times while I'm on board today!!) and that time I couldn't get back on for about half an hour, and when I came back on I completely forgot I haven't edited that part of post, with reference post index and her name and so on!! laugh.gif Sorry if I creeped out any of you!! XDDD
(Yap, Frozen Ice Alchemist calls me "Index" because I'm good at including the source post info, like page & post# whenever I do reposting of any of her pics on other threads, etc.!! laugh.gif )
Ice Blizzard
Hello all new people .... Read this thing before DOING ANYTHING AT ALL....No spammin and have fun
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 8 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]408237[/snapback]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 7 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]407812[/snapback]

Gahaha!! I completely forgot to edit that one!! laugh.gif
I knew I saw the same avatar here just a short while ago, but wasn't sure, so I went back two pages, and saw Miriamele's post with her avi, so I had that info as my note while I was making that welcome post, but while I was still doing the final editing of my post, my Internet connection went dead, (I'm having connection problems again, like, my connection went dead four times while I'm on board today!!) and that time I couldn't get back on for about half an hour, and when I came back on I completely forgot I haven't edited that part of post, with reference post index and her name and so on!! laugh.gif Sorry if I creeped out any of you!! XDDD
(Yap, Frozen Ice Alchemist calls me "Index" because I'm good at including the source post info, like page & post# whenever I do reposting of any of her pics on other threads, etc.!! laugh.gif )

um...o-ok O_o *is still a little scared*

*ugh this was spammy with extra butter >__<*
Bridgit Kiido
Hi everyone... I'm Bridgit Kiido, I'm 15 and finishing 10th grade, I live on the east coast of the United States (if I get any more specific my parents would kill me), I write a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist-based fanfiction (among other fics), and... that's pretty much it.

Erm... I have a quick question. I have a picture (linked here) that I drew myself and I want to use as my avatar here. Is this an okay picture to use, or should I do something else?
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Bridgit Kiido @ Jun 8 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]408688[/snapback]
Hi everyone... I'm Bridgit Kiido, I'm 15 and finishing 10th grade, I live on the east coast of the United States (if I get any more specific my parents would kill me), I write a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist-based fanfiction (among other fics), and... that's pretty much it.

Erm... I have a quick question. I have a picture (linked here) that I drew myself and I want to use as my avatar here. Is this an okay picture to use, or should I do something else?

Hi and welcome!! wow, a little surprise I´m the first to welcome you, oh well...WELCOME!! laugh.gif Please read The Forum Rules and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, which are really important information you must know, now, about the avatar, it´s a really nice picture, and I think you can freely use it. If you aren´t very sure, you should ask a moderator, but I´m almost sure it´s totally fine to use, nice drawing by the way!! cool.gif Since you are like to write FanFics and you got nice drawing, I think you will find FanWorks Forum really interesting, and its SubForums: Fanart and FanFics, so enjoy the forums, have fun, and mind the forum rules!! Also, feel free to pm me if you need any help, I´ll be glad to help you out. Once again, welcome!!

See you later!! tongue.gif

Panther-San
*Walks in and waves*
'Ello, I'm Panther, girl of the 8th grade. I happened upon this site during a google search for Ed pictures. It immediatley caught my intrest, and here I am. Been lovin' this show since around.... 3 months ago. I've heard of it before, but when I watched the anime, instantly hooked was I. *grins*
caerulcis
welcome to the lovely fma forums Bridgit Kiido and Panther-San.
take your time and look around a bit to see if there is something you like.
please read the rules and try to avoid spamming.
well see you around the boards. tongue.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 8 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]408529[/snapback]
*ugh this was spammy with extra butter >__<*
well that certainly is an interesting way to put it.
alchemist x
QUOTE(Panther-San @ Jun 9 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]408915[/snapback]

*Walks in and waves*
'Ello, I'm Panther, girl of the 8th grade. I happened upon this site during a google search for Ed pictures. It immediatley caught my intrest, and here I am. Been lovin' this show since around.... 3 months ago. I've heard of it before, but when I watched the anime, instantly hooked was I. *grins*

Wow, you sound like an intelligent person happy.gif
welcome abord biggrin.gif

*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Panther-San @ Jun 9 2006, 12:04 AM) [snapback]408915[/snapback]
*Walks in and waves*

Welcome to the Forums!! please read the FORUM RULES and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum!! Cause they are important and I don´t want you to be a n00b!! laugh.gif So mind the forum rules, and have a nice time here, also, remember that SPAMMING IS NOT ALOUD!! someone might eat you if you do. And always remember about dear Spam Central Forum <3 laugh.gif

lol, just have fun and enjoy the forums!!

tongue.gif

Panther-San
Don't worry, I juggle about 8 forums a day, and manage my own. I'm pretty familiar with the whole bit biggrin.gif (But I'll read it anyway, just to be safe.)

Wow, you sound like an intelligent person happy.gif
welcome abord biggrin.gif

Why thank you smile.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Panther-San @ Jun 9 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]409176[/snapback]
Don't worry, I juggle about 8 forums a day, and manage my own. I'm pretty familiar with the whole bit biggrin.gif (But I'll read it anyway, just to be safe.)

I see, I´m glad you are still going to read them, they will be still helpful, also, thye will refresh your memory!! laugh.gif it´s nice to see you aren´t a n00b. tongue.gif

Tombow
Hi Bridgit Kiido and Panther-San,
Welcome to the board!! Glad you two found our board!! smile.gif
@Bridgit Kiido - I love your avatar!! It's very unique!!
@Panther-San - I'm glad you got hooked on FMA!!

Hope to see your posts on discussions on your favorite FMA characters in our FMA character discussion forum such as this Houghes thread, or in FMA anime forum, including FMA movie sub-forum, or in FMA manga forum, or in FMA music forum, and much more!!

And, if you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, including Shaman King thread, Digimon thread, and much more, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum!!
And, as *~vachi~* has kindly posted, we have very nice Fanfic forum, too!!

(Kudos to Panther-San for already reading the forum rules!! smile.gif )
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome all Newbies and please enjoy yourselves when your here, please follow the rulez that our great Tombow has so kindly linked

Everything will be okay, oh and makesure not to spam. Any questions or you need any help please ask help from a higher ranking member or a moderator cause their always ready to help thank you for your time and enjoy yourselves laugh.gif
Xkeenz
die
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.