Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ice Blizzard
Welcome Viz To the FMA Forums, Read all the Forum Rules and Guidlines And Most of the modrators wont eat your heads off
And remember, No spamming and have fun tongue.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Yiz!!
Since you've already read through The Forum Rules, I suppose the only thing I can tell you is that if you need help, or just feel like doing so, I can be PM'ed. Have fun, and enjoy your stay. smile.gif
Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457
smile.gif Hi Im Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi
I live in Canada
I am 13 years old
Im female

AND ED IS MINE!!!!!! smile.gif
Yiz
hehe, guys it's Yiz.. with the Y smile.gif
anyway, just call me Yuri smile.gif
Zarpia
welcome aboard yuri alone with the 100 i haven't welcome in months
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Yiz @ May 25 2006, 03:50 AM) [snapback]400617[/snapback]

hello i'm new rolleyes.gif
oh, and i did read the rules. that doesn't always happen but i did anyway smile.gif

welcome welcome! i'm glad you read the rules..i suppose there is'nt much to be said ._.
um...if yuo have any questions feel free to PM me happy.gif

QUOTE(Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457 @ May 25 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]400904[/snapback]

I live in Canada
I am 13 years old
Im female

*eye twich* hisssss

*cough*
erm...welcome!, it's lovely to have you with us today : D i hope you have fun here and stay out odf trouble, read the rules and don't spam and you'll do A.O.K watch out for the mods though but just do as your supposed to and you won't get into any trouble ^^

*twich*
*~vachi~*
WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!!!!!!!

Yuri: Have a lot of fun and enjoy the forums!! Remember not to spam, and wish you to have a good time here!

Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457: Please read the FORUM RULES, they are very important, then, just have fun! and start posting around!! laugh.gif You´ll see it´s so much fun!!! byebye!!

See you all newbies later!! cool.gif

Tombow
Hi Yuri (a.k.a. Yiz) from Philippine, and Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457 from Canada,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Hope to see your posts in FMA anime forum, or on threads for Ed and all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Naruto thread, and more!!
And, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
(Extra points to Yuri for reading rules already!! biggrin.gif )
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope to see you around on the board!! smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Greeneyes Alchemist - Nice to see you back!!
Please keep on with your usual fine greetings, and that will be nice!! happy.gif

@Zarpia - Hope you're gonna stop by more often!! happy.gif
trecia
hi guys!!! im trecia (im pointing out the obvious). im also from the Philippines, though im wishing i were somewhere else... dry.gif just got glued to FMA at animax, coz i didnt catch it on cartoon network... big fan of anime, though not all. its nice to be a part of this - family... *sniff* i think im gonna cry... unsure.gif
chemist
QUOTE(trecia @ May 26 2006, 07:11 AM) [snapback]401099[/snapback]

hi guys!!! im trecia (im pointing out the obvious). im also from the Philippines, though im wishing i were somewhere else... dry.gif just got glued to FMA at animax, coz i didnt catch it on cartoon network... big fan of anime, though not all. its nice to be a part of this - family... *sniff* i think im gonna cry... unsure.gif

welcome, i hope you enjoy the forum.
very important follow and read the forum rules
MeLRizA
BIG welcomes to Yiz, Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457 and trecia laugh.gif/ Hope you guys will enjoy your saty here and have lots of fun X3 ~~!!

EDIT :
@ Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi
I found this somewhere and its one of my msn's emoticons.. Looks like your cute avvy^^ But the ear shakes, eyes blink and it 'meows'~
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457 @ May 25 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]400904[/snapback]

I live in Canada
I am 13 years old
Im female

You have no idea how many people have said that and your little Ed avatar is cute wub.gif CHIBI'S RULEZ!!!

Ahem please follow the rulez including all newcomerz and any questions ask any member with a higher ranking than you or a moderator cause they're here to help laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(trecia @ May 26 2006, 08:11 AM) [snapback]401099[/snapback]

Hello hello!! welcome to the forums!! Please read the forum rules!! tongue.gif and try to be nice always and forvever!!! laugh.gif Remember NOT TO SPAM!! and have a good time!!! You´ll meet a lot of people here, so enjoy and once again, HAVE FUN! biggrin.gif
See you later!! tongue.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Yes, yes. Listen to the rules, don't spam, have fun.
And bow down to the Mod's they are you're new minds after all. tongue.gif

Oh yes. PM me if you need help. XP
caerulcis
i must welcome before vachi eats me... ohmy.gif
anyways, welcome all new peoplez.
read the rules and be sure to have fun. unsure.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Selaphiel @ May 26 2006, 02:21 PM) [snapback]401261[/snapback]

Why's that? blink.gif

Newbiez follow the rulez and ask for help if you don't know what to do
Tombow
Hi trecia from Philippine,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Hope to see your posts in FMA anime forum, or discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Mind the forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*waving "hi" to Selaphiel and Greeneyes Alchemist!!* happy.gif

luap121
Helloh there, my name is Paul, I'm 15, I'm sort of a forum newbie so I hope I can learn the ropes without reactions like "OMgZ YOU S4CKS, L0ZRRRR" uh, I wish I was kidding about that. I just caught on to anime as a whole (my school if full of "CARTOONS=BAD, BEING A JERK=COOL so I only had the 4Kids anime...sigh dry.gif ) and Full Metal Alchemist, but am currently addicted.

ph34r.gif I like ninjas
chemist
QUOTE(luap121 @ May 27 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]402178[/snapback]

Helloh there, my name is Paul, I'm 15, I'm sort of a forum newbie so I hope I can learn the ropes without reactions like "OMgZ YOU S4CKS, L0ZRRRR" uh, I wish I was kidding about that. I just caught on to anime as a whole (my school if full of "CARTOONS=BAD, BEING A JERK=COOL so I only had the 4Kids anime...sigh dry.gif ) and Full Metal Alchemist, but am currently addicted.

ph34r.gif I like ninjas

welcome...i hope you enjoy the forum...very important read the forum rules wink.gif
Yiz
wow.. other pinoys smile.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Selaphiel @ May 26 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]401261[/snapback]

I´m not eating anyone...maybe just a bite... laugh.gif

QUOTE(luap121 @ May 27 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]402178[/snapback]

ph34r.gif I like ninjas

Hi and welcome luap121!! it´s ok to be a newbie, but I hope you don´t become a n00b!! Please read the Forum Rules and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, very very important information that will help you to become a good respected member!! tongue.gif Then, just start posting, always and forever remember NOT TO SPAM, also, ~personal advice~ try to be most of the time, nice and respectful, and I hope you enjoy and have fun around the forums!! smile.gif If you need any help, feel free to pm me, I will be glad to help you out!! biggrin.gif

See you later and once again...have a lot of fun and you´ll meet a lot of interesting people in here!! laugh.gif

AikoRei
Hullo!! My name is Aiko and i am o n00b... glad to be here, hopefully there are other rabid fangirls of fullmetal (such as myself) to chat with!! looking foreward to it!! biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
Umm...AikoRei...I don´t think...you are a n00b...hopefully you aren´t, you can be a newbie,,,but never a n00b understood? although, I will notice if you are a n00b...sooner or later so, read the forum rules and the beginner´s guide to forum decorum, there is a link in my previous post, so click it, and read that important information, then, start posting (BUT DO NOT SPAM) and good luck with all the fellow forumers!! have fun and hopefully, you won´t be a n00b... ph34r.gif
AikoRei
oooh... is it bad to be a n00b?unsure.gif i guess then I am a newbie, not a n00b. well shows you just how much I no eh? tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
Please read the Forum Rules if you want to know how all the stuff in here works, I´m telling you, it´s very very important, if you don´t, things won´t be nice for you. Please do not post any more in here, if you have any questions, you should pm me, or simply read the forum rules and the beginner´s guide to forum decorum, after that you can ask for help, but if you keep posting, this will count as spamming, and this is not aloud in the forums, thanks for understanding smile.gif

chemist
QUOTE(AikoRei @ May 27 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]402398[/snapback]

Hullo!! My name is Aiko and i am o n00b... glad to be here, hopefully there are other rabid fangirls of fullmetal (such as myself) to chat with!! looking foreward to it!! biggrin.gif

welcome...i hope you enjoy the forum...very important read the forum rules...try don´t Spam

and get fun
Tombow
Hi luap121 and AikoRei, WELCOME to the board!!
Glad you decided to join us!! smile.gif
@luap121 - You like FMA anime, then you came to the right place!!
@Aiko-san - Youkoso to our forums!!
I see both of you are rather new to "forum"ing??
I suggest starting it right by reading this awsome posting guide for our board.
It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
(Yap, it also tells you the difference between newbie = good and n00b = bad!! biggrin.gif )

Ok, let's see... our discussion board is divided into
FMA(FullMetal Alchemist) discussion forums, and
Forums for non-FMA discussions.
(Some of these forums are further divided into sub-forums also.)
Links to all our forums are found on our Discussion Forums Homepage.

For FMA forums, we have FMA anime forum (includoing FMA Movie sub-forum,) FMA manga forum, Character discussion forum for both anime and manga FMA chracters, and forum for
FMA music, and FMA games.

For non-FMA discussions, we have General anime forum with hack// thread, and much more, and General manga forum, General game forum, General music forum, and General video forum for movies and TV program discussions.
We also have Spam Central with many fun posting games, and Open Chat forum that includes Dabate distric sub-forum for some threads with serious discussions.

Some of the likely mistakes newcomers ofen make are:
*Double posting (posting consecutively on the same thread. If you are the last poster on that threa, edit the new content into your last post, even it has been a while since your last post.)
*Duplicate thread: Always look around the forums first to see if there is a thread with that topic alredy. And, use search function that is near the bottom og this page.
*Also, if you have questions on FMA anime content, you can post and ask it on these two FMA Q&A threads:Unanswered Questions: For any episode and
Ashamed To Be Asking This: For questions that seem dumb but are genuine
*If you want signature pics, the max size is 500 pix wide, and 300 pix high. biggrin.gif

If you have any other questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
caerulcis
i would like to take the time to welcome all the new memebers to the board.
please take the time to read over the rules, it won't take that long and will help you in the long run.
you should also avoid spamming because the moderators don't like the spammers.
well, enjoy your time here and i hope you stick around.

QUOTE(Tombow @ May 27 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]401742[/snapback]
*waving "hi" to Selaphiel and Greeneyes Alchemist!!* happy.gif
*waves back to Tombow*
MeLRizA
Aah- I haven't been keeping up lately.. Just wanna give all new members a BIG WELCOME ^^= Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun in this forum laugh.gif
*waves @ everyone*
reddogjpn
I am not actually new to the website (I joined in Feb. 06), I just haven't introduced myself until now. I am an anime fan. I have been since I was little. The fact that I am half Japanese, and have been to Japan probably contributed to that fact. So far the experience here has been enjoyable. I hope to keep on having fun here.
Miriamele
QUOTE(reddogjpn @ May 30 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]403445[/snapback]

I am not actually new to the website (I joined in Feb. 06), I just haven't introduced myself until now. I am an anime fan. I have been since I was little. The fact that I am half Japanese, and have been to Japan probably contributed to that fact. So far the experience here has been enjoyable. I hope to keep on having fun here.

I love your avatar, reddogjpn--Sesshoumaru rules! tongue.gif

(Welcome to the forum, btw.)
Ücälypse
Hello, Everyone...

This is Ücälypse... Well, I have no intention of getting you combabulated(?) about my name...

But it has nothing to do with Eclypse or Apocalypse! Let's start my self-introduction shall we?

1. How old are you?

A. I'm sixteen!

2. What is your job?

A. I currently attend Episcopal Highschool, and I focused my classes on law!

3. What is your hobby?

A. Watching FMA [Full Metal Alchemist] episodes over and over agn! Other than that... I do 3D animation

rederring design or play my guitar I guess.

4. Are you a noob?

A. !@# no! I' am not a person to say "MUSTAN@!NG IS GAAAY~!!!"

5. What is the latest episode that you have seen for FMA?

A. I was able to see till the end of the episode, which is 51st episode! Well, poor Ed dies eventually...

I can speak Korean & Japanese... that's how I understood what they were saying....

Well... I will try my best to post my personal info ASAP... So I hope I can stick with all of you and enjoy my

stay in here!
Riza-Hawkeye
Sorry I've been slacking everyone! I've had projects and end-of-year assignments to do, so I've been sort of dead. tongue.gif

Anyway!
Welcome all newcomers! Please take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Please have fun and enjoy your stay. Questions can be PM'ed to me and I'll try my best to answer them. smile.gif

*Waves to everyone.* =D
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(reddogjpn @ May 30 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]403445[/snapback]

yaay!! it´s weird, I haven´t seen you before though, but I hope you keep having a lot of fun in here! tongue.gif ~Just like me!! laugh.gif ~ There is no much to say...but..it´s nice to meet you!! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Ücälypse @ May 30 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]403600[/snapback]
Hello, Everyone...

This is Ücälypse... Well, I have no intention of getting you combabulated(?) about my name...

But it has nothing to do with Eclypse or Apocalypse! Let's start my self-introduction shall we?

1. How old are you?

A. I'm sixteen!

2. What is your job?

A. I currently attend Episcopal Highschool, and I focused my classes on law!

3. What is your hobby?

A. Watching FMA [Full Metal Alchemist] episodes over and over agn! Other than that... I do 3D animation

rederring design or play my guitar I guess.

4. Are you a noob?

A. !@# no! I' am not a person to say "MUSTAN@!NG IS GAAAY~!!!"

5. What is the latest episode that you have seen for FMA?

A. I was able to see till the end of the episode, which is 51st episode! Well, poor Ed dies eventually...

I can speak Korean & Japanese... that's how I understood what they were saying....

Well... I will try my best to post my personal info ASAP... So I hope I can stick with all of you and enjoy my

stay in here!

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!! that is a nice way of introducing, it´s really nice to meet you, yaay!! you know Japanese, Korean, and English, it´s very nice to meet someone so smart!! laugh.gif Please read the Forum Rules, it´s good to know you are no n00b prove it! laugh.gif Read the Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, which is a really helpful think for newbies!!! Feel free to pm me if you need any help, I will be glad to help you out if I can, also, remember not to spam only in super awesome special place I love Spam Central tongue.gif So, have fun and enjoy the forums!!!

Once again, remember not to spam!!! oh oh, and I´m glad to see you have a very good grammar!! *thumbs up* biggrin.gif

Hope to see you later!! smile.gif
------------------------------------------------------
*waves to Rizzle*
Naoki Willow
Hi, I'm new...
caerulcis
welcome to the forums reddogjpn, Ücälypse, and Naoki Willow!
be sure you take a look at the rules because they will help you.
have fun and i hope to see you around the board. biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Naoki Willow @ May 30 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]403696[/snapback]
Hi, I'm new...

Hi!! Welcome, welcome!! Please follow and also read ~if you haven´t~ the Forum Rules, they are very very important!! also read The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, made by super awesome Quistis!! tongue.gif They are very very useful, so, you better read them!! biggrin.gif Also, feel free to pm me if you need any help, I´ll be happy to help you out!! Don´t be shy and have a lot of fun!!

See you later!! oh oh!! and remember not to spam!! laugh.gif

Tombow
Ücälypse, and Naoki Willow, welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif
And, reddogjpn, welcome to the discussion forums!! smile.gif
Hope to see your posts in FMA anime forum, or discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since sme of you also like other anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and, if you like, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
Knytshade
Just saying hello after reading the Guide, I'll probably read it again later after the coffee kicks in. *LOL*

I'm 29 and in St. Louis, Missouri USA. I've been following Fullmetal Alchemist for awhile now, and definately love everything about it! From the characters to the stories it tells, along with the mystical aspects, it's one of the best series I have seen in a long time.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone! All the best. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome, welcome!! Since you already read a Guide (which I think is the Beginner`s Guide to Forum Decorum) then read the Forum Rules! They are very very important!! it`s very nice to meet you, so feel free to pm me if you need any help! I will be glad to help you out anytime!! Have fun on the forums!!! tongue.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 30 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]403679[/snapback]
*waves to Rizzle*
*Waves goofily*

Welcome newcomers!
Read through Vachi's and everyone elses posts, for they will help you in avoiding embarrasment. tongue.gif
If you need any help with anything, I can be reached by PM or flying dragon.
Makes sure you take a look at this also.
Happy posting. smile.gif
Lighting Alchemist
Hi!Im new here... smile.gif Can anyone tell me how to put my create my signature? please e-mail me. my e-mail is tomoyo_cutie@yahoo.com. biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hi Knyttshade from St. Louis, Missouri,
Welcome o the board!! Glad you decided to join us!! biggrin.gif
It's always nice to hear someone being so excited about FMA!!
We have many forums to discuss about FMA, about it's charcters, it's music, about FMA movie, and much more!!
I'm glad you already read the guide!! Tha's a wonderful way to sart on our board, I think. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, hope to see many of your posts on the board!! biggrin.gif

Lighting Alchemist, welcome to the discussion forums!!
For many many useful info on posting on our board, including info about signature and avatar, please check out this awsome posting guide for our board
(Actually, it's a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif )

Instead of e-mailing you, I can post here "how to put the sig pic", so that others who might not know can also learn how. smile.gif
If you have any more quesions, please feel free to post here and ask us!! biggrin.gif

How to put the sig pic:

1. If you already have sig pic you like on your compuer, that's good.
If you don't have, and you like one custom-made for you by some of our talented members of our board, you can post and ask on some of our "sig-shop" threads, such as this Nil-chan's sig art thread, Cels-san's sig shop thread, and others in Fanworks forum of our board. smile.gif

2. If you see the sig pic somewhere, and want to use it as your sig, make sure it's ok with the creator of the sig, & also credit the creator of the sig (if the creator is known,) and make sure to SAVE it on your computer. (Please avoid HOTLINKING, as this could lead to many problems.)

Also, please make sure it's within the max size for our board (500 pix wide x 300 pix high.)

3. Then, upload it to YOUR OWN online album account, such as PhotoBucket (it's FREE, but need to register,) or upload it to other image hosting sites such as ImageShack (no need to register) to get the URL of the sig pic.

4. THEN, log on to this board, click on My Controls on upper right side of this page, then click on Edit Signature under Personal Profile on the left side of the page.

5. Once you get to the sig editing window, click on the small symbol that looks like a tree ("Insert Image" function), then copy and paste the URL of the sig pic in the blank space, then click ok.

6. Also, if you like, do some more editing of your sig, such as, adding a comment saying "Thank you xxx for creating my sig!!" etc., then click on Update my Signature, and your sig should show up!! smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome to everyone who's new^^ Have fun post lots, just don't spam but in Spam Central. Read the rules and follow them. Also listen to all mods, and senior forumers.
coperwolf
[size=4]im, so new here i dont even know myself

im 16 from lacey, washington its so boring here

oh and im a freshmen so far the end is near schools almost out!!!

XD, yay for me i ge to see the ohman on the sixth hehheh
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Lighting Alchemist @ May 31 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]404242[/snapback]
Hi!Im new here... smile.gif Can anyone tell me how to put my create my signature? please e-mail me. my e-mail is tomoyo_cutie@yahoo.com. biggrin.gif

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to read the forum rules!! and remember then... laugh.gif also, remember not to spam, only in Spam Central <3, about the siggy thing...*points at Tombow´s post* tongue.gif it couldn´t be explained better there!! tongue.gif have fun around the forums, and you might meet very interesting people!! cool.gif see you later!!

QUOTE(coperwolf @ Jun 1 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]404436[/snapback]
[size=4]im, so new here i dont even know myself

im 16 from lacey, washington its so boring here

oh and im a freshmen so far the end is near schools almost out!!!

XD, yay for me i ge to see the ohman on the sixth hehheh

Hello and welcome coperwolf!! Please read the Forum Rules and The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum, both of this guides are very very VERY important, so, be sure to read them all and remember them after!! tongue.gif Also, remember to be nice, polite, and enjoy the forums!! Also, have a lot of fun!! biggrin.gif and..DO NOT SPAM!! ok? tongue.gif see you later and once again, have a lot of fun!!!
caerulcis
welcome to the forums coperwolf and Lighting Alchemist.
really all you have to do is read the rules and you will know what not to do.
have a nice visit and hope to see you around. unsure.gif
Tombow
Hi coperwolf, welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif

We have many forums to choose from, so hope you can familiarize yourself with our board soon, and take some time to check this awsome posting guide, and if you have any questions on posting our board, please feel free to post here, and ask us!!
Otherwise, hope to see you around the board!!

Hope you have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: Happy Birthday, Selaphiel!! happy.gif

Sailor Starlight
Hey guys, I'm sort of new here. But due to being on different types of threads before, I know the basics of HTML and graphics etc. So, yeah. What should I say without sounding like an idiot, hm?

Well, I'm Australian, a huge FMA fan, favourite characters are Roy and Riza, I'm a massive Royai fan, I write fan fiction and throughly enjoy doing so. I love to be helpful and not spam. I also like literacy and grammar but am horrible at spelling.

Uhm, anything else you want to know, uh yeah, PM me and just ask. I'm willing to answer anything and everything (making sure it isn't something perverted or against the general rules etc.) So yeah.

I love to be friendly and participate in quite a few things (like character discussion and games). I hope to make a lot more new FMA friends (as I'm lacking already) and.. Just enjoy spending time relaxing and such here. happy.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Sailor Starlight @ Jun 2 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]405286[/snapback]
Hey guys, I'm sort of new here. But due to being on different types of threads before, I know the basics of HTML and graphics etc. So, yeah. What should I say without sounding like an idiot, hm?

Well, I'm Australian, a huge FMA fan, favourite characters are Roy and Riza, I'm a massive Royai fan, I write fan fiction and throughly enjoy doing so. I love to be helpful and not spam. I also like literacy and grammar but am horrible at spelling.

Uhm, anything else you want to know, uh yeah, PM me and just ask. I'm willing to answer anything and everything (making sure it isn't something perverted or against the general rules etc.) So yeah.

I love to be friendly and participate in quite a few things (like character discussion and games). I hope to make a lot more new FMA friends (as I'm lacking already) and.. Just enjoy spending time relaxing and such here. happy.gif

Hi and welcome!! please check the Forum Rules, even you seem like a very nice person, and not like a n00b at all, it´s good to read them, and remember them, glad to know you are no spammer, keep up being friendly and nice, and you´ll see how many friends you´ll get!! plus, most of the people in here are really nice! I saw some of your posts, and you seem like a very interesting person, so have fun around and enjoy the forums!! Hope to see more of your posts!! If you need any help or anything, feel free to pm me, always looking forward for new friends and a little chat with otaku people!! tongue.gif

See you on Spam Central <3 later!!! laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.