from St. Louis, Missouri,
Welcome o the board!! Glad you decided to join us!!
It's always nice to hear someone being so excited about FMA!!
We have many forums to discuss about FMA, about it's charcters
, it's music
, about FMA movie
, and much more!!
I'm glad you already read the guide!! Tha's a wonderful way to sart on our board, I think.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, hope to see many of your posts on the board!! Lighting Alchemist
, welcome to the discussion forums!!
For many many useful info on posting on our board, including info about signature and avatar, please check out this awsome posting guide for our board
(Actually, it's a MUST READ for all newcomers.
Instead of e-mailing you, I can post here "how to put the sig pic", so that others who might not know can also learn how.
If you have any more quesions, please feel free to post here and ask us!! How to put the sig pic:
1. If you already have sig pic you like on your compuer, that's good.
If you don't have, and you like one custom-made for you by some of our talented members of our board, you can post and ask on some of our "sig-shop" threads, such as this Nil-chan's sig art
thread, Cels-san's sig shop
thread, and others in Fanworks
forum of our board.
2. If you see the sig pic somewhere, and want to use it as your sig, make sure it's ok with the creator of the sig, & also credit the creator of the sig (if the creator is known,) and make sure to SAVE it on your computer. (Please avoid HOTLINKING, as this could lead to many problems.)
Also, please make sure it's within the max size for our board (500 pix wide x 300 pix high.)
3. Then, upload it to YOUR OWN online album account, such as PhotoBucket
(it's FREE, but need to register,) or upload it to other image hosting sites such as ImageShack
(no need to register) to get the URL of the sig pic.
4. THEN, log on to this board, click on My Controls
on upper right side of this page, then click on Edit Signature
under Personal Profile
on the left side of the page.
5. Once you get to the sig editing window, click on the small symbol that looks like a tree
" function), then copy and paste the URL of the sig pic in the blank space, then click ok
6. Also, if you like, do some more editing of your sig, such as, adding a comment saying "Thank you xxx for creating my sig!!" etc., then click on Update my Signature
, and your sig should show up!!