Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Chii Chii
Alright. I just joined today so I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Chie (buddies can call me Chii Chii if they want) I live in the US and am in high school. I love anime, and art. the list of anime's i like would be soo long that it would make your head spin. ^^
MeLRizA
Im not a newcomer here, but I couldn't find this thread when I joined until recently.. I was thinking of not posting here, I'm just damn blur, GAH! When I see this thread, I forgot to post here.. BTW, I've read the forum rules..

As you can see from my profile, I'm a female.. "Ice-Cream Monster" *take me out for Haagen Dazs buffet if you dare* who has been living for 17 years now.. Im currently studying in Singapore, can't wait to go to Australia after I gradute laugh.gif . I LOVE ice-cream laugh.gif , ROYAI *points at her avvy*, torturing cute bunnies and more.. Anyway, feel free to call refer me as "dummy" because I'm one..

Sorry for being late tongue.gif and welcome all new members XD

@chii chii I love your avvy, it amuses me a lot.., but I wonder how will Ed fans react to this.. Your siggie is very sweet too^^
ed's numbuh 1 fan
and heres one of my i'm-sorry-i'm-late-iwillrepentwithalong-post things >:D i just finally got off my lazt butt and desided to be a broken record by doing this rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Kujoe101 @ May 16 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]396135[/snapback]

: D Hello My name is Kenton Guilford I'm 16 10th grade 5"5 125 pounds

welcome,welcome,

1) yay that your here
2) we want you to have fun here
3) read the rules >D

QUOTE(Terisa Johnson @ May 16 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]396215[/snapback]

hay this is the first time i have dont this so here goes.... i am 18, i live in washington on a native reservation.i have been watching FMA on adult swim for about 5 months now so i would still consider myself new to it cuz i havent seen it anywere else.

hi and welcome you guys are making this place more livier by the second ohmy.gif yay for you! *claps* we just want you to read the rules
because we care xD

QUOTE(Vampire Alchemist @ May 16 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]396383[/snapback]

Hello. My name is Jessica. i love anime and manga. I am in college studying to become a teacher of history or a foregin language. I am learning Japanese.

really? thats great! keep up the good work maybe you could teach me a thing or 2 :3
read the rues they can be found in tthe red box at the top of your screen and pinned in allmost every forum

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ May 17 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]396807[/snapback]

Most likely. tongue.gif

O_< suuuuuure and i know i've been saying this everywhere but HAPPY GOSHDARNIT BIRTHDAY tongue.gif

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ May 18 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]397286[/snapback]

Ha! You make it sound as if I do a good job of this!! laugh.gif

but you DO Love ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Jeimii Chan @ May 18 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]397517[/snapback]

Hello everyone..
Name is Jamie from Tampa FL
I just joined the site today..
=^__^=

yay! a Floridian , i like Florida, their oranges are gewd <333
just please read the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum it'll help you muchly smile.gif

QUOTE(FullmetalRaptor @ May 19 2006, 04:03 AM) [snapback]397668[/snapback]

Hello, I just registered. I'm a rare and endangered FullmetalRaptor, and I'm a huge fan of a certain anime series, which this very website is based around, and I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.

er okies....welcome, post lots and read the goshdangit rules! pleeeease : )

QUOTE(Tombow @ May 20 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]398099[/snapback]

Happy Birthday, Riza-Hawkeye!!

i knew before you~!! haHA >D

QUOTE(LadyChaos @ May 20 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]398158[/snapback]

Since I'm no good at introducing myself, I'm going to use the same format used on another forum I'm a member of.

Name: Rose
Gender: it should be pretty obvious by my user name that I'm a girl
Reason for username: "chaos" comes from a character in a video game, Xenosaga; and I added "lady" to the front just because.

I hope to have a lot of fun here. biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif a fellow Ohioan ^^ welcomewelcome! darn you~! you live by all the anime conventions though :-\ your lucky ^^;

post lots please and read the rules if you haven't already!

QUOTE(Chii Chii @ May 20 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]398204[/snapback]

Alright. I just joined today so I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Chie (buddies can call me Chii Chii if they want) I live in the US and am in high school. I love anime, and art. the list of anime's i like would be soo long that it would make your head spin. ^^

hihi and welcome! The Beginners guide to Forum Decorum , it ish you friend o_o so...READ IT! or be eaten

phew that was looooong and now my fingers hurt ;_; i just hope you follow what your supposed to n00bs new peoples >D
*~vachi~*
Welcome Chii Chii !!

Please read the Forum Rules, they are very important, then post post post and wish you a happy life!!!! also, remember to be nice, have fun, and enjoy the forum!!! laugh.gif

See you later!! oh, and if you need any help, feel free to pm me, I will be glad to help you out! tongue.gif

Well, hi ice-cream monster!! and a late welcome for you!! but still, I hope you are having a nice, enjoyable time on the Forums!! specially Spam Central wub.gif *ahem* Since you already read the forums rules, there is not much I can tell you, but to have a lot of fun, and keep up being so nice and funny!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

See you guys later!!

chemist
hi iŽm new on the forum...hi to everybody
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome chemist!!!

Please read the Forum Rules, they are very very important, if they werenŽt important, I wouldnŽt be saying the same thing in every post!! laugh.gif Then, keep posting and have a lot of fun!!! remember something ultra important...DO NOT SPAM!!!

And IŽm glad to see a new person around!! yay!! tongue.gif also, remember to be nice!!!!

See you later!!

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(chemist @ May 20 2006, 07:13 PM) [snapback]398384[/snapback]

hi iŽm new on the forum...hi to everybody

hi! *waves* nice to have you with us, remember to please read them rules there and have a nice day, oh! and respect the mods or they'll eat you smile.gif have a nice daaaaay laugh.gif

Vachi x__x ;_;
chemist
oh, thanks a lot...nice to meet you...both...jajaja wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
*~vachi~*
oh, by the way you laugh, I would say you speak Spanish, remember, laughing is like this in English, hahaha, with "h" tongue.gif Just a little tip for you and your future posts. biggrin.gif
chemist
no..but i had laugh always "jajaja"

and yes im learning spanish laugh.gif laugh.gif

and a lil of japanese rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
*~vachi~*
oh, I see, my mistake, you have a good Spanish. tongue.gif
Brig.General Hughes
hi all im new to the online forum thing but it isnt that hard i got the hang of it pretty quick
*~vachi~*
Welcome Brig.General Hughes!!!

Please read the FORUM RULES, donŽt you dare not to read them!!! someone might eat you if you donŽt after that, post post post! But remember not to spam, and youŽll be fine no one will eat you. Also remember to be nice, and have a lot of fun!!! tongue.gif

See you later!! happy.gif

Riza-Hawkeye
Most likely. tongue.gif
O_< suuuuuure and i know i've been saying this everywhere but HAPPY GOSHDARNIT BIRTHDAY tongue.gif
Xobo, I'm flying to Ohio to squeeze the living daylights out of you!! tongue.gif

Ha! You make it sound as if I do a good job of this!! laugh.gif
but you DO Love ohmy.gif
Not as good as you. wink.gif

Happy Birthday, Riza-Hawkeye!!
Aww. Thanks Darling Tombow. smile.gif

Anyway! Welcome All Newcomers!!
Please make sure you read through all of Xobo's post, becase it does look awful long. >.O

cLIK m3H!!11!! one!!11

Dang. Quote mess.
kbz333
hiya everyone. my name is...well ah...that is i'm not gonna say tongue.gif i am a full time mum to 2 beautiful kids (almost 5 years and 2 years) and a trainee vet nurse. i love FMA to the full + alot of others, with which i won't bore you guys with.
and before anyone asks my kids love anime as much as i do. only rediscovered it a little while ago. sort of lost track of it for a while (having kids do that to you huh.gif )
so hello to everyone here and i hope to make a lot of new friends (enemies need not apply)

[attachmentid=5664]
MeLRizA
Welcome kbz333, Brig.General Hughes & chemist~ *waves* Do visit the forum regularly and have fun @ the spam central laugh.gif .. Good Clean Fun, hehe.. unless you wanna get your heads off my the Moderators ohmy.gif tongue.gif

@ ~*vachi*~
Thans for the late welcome.. hahas.. laugh.gif

@ kbz333
You're a mom! Wooww~ Its rare ^^.. Being a vet nurse sounds fun, you get to play with animals everyday eh? XD
PS: I wouls be happy to babysit your kids if I had the chance. They're lovely X3
Miriamele
Hello guys.

I'm a 27 year old stay-at-home mother of 2 (my kids are 7 and 1) from Ontario, Canada. My husband and I are pretty hard-core anime fanatics (we've even considered opening our own store for anime and manga). We also enjoy the Inuyasha card game a lot. Only recently we discovered FMA and quickly devoured the whole series, which I thorougly loved right to the end. I didn't enjoy the movie so much, but that's another topic... smile.gif

Anyway I'm hoping to have some fun discussing the show (and other animes) here, and maybe make some new friends. See you around! biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome both moms!!! (kbz333 and Miriamele)

Please read the Forum Rules, very important infomation!! then post your comments and stuff!! I hope you have a lot of fun!!! I see both of you look very nice, so, IŽm pretty sure youŽll meet a lot of friends, and a lot of interesting people! tongue.gif Feel free to pm me if you need any help!! I will be glad to help you out! biggrin.gif

Hope to see your posts soon!! smile.gif

oh, kbz333, just a reminder, please donŽt attach pictures (even if they are so good), just if needed, ok? tongue.gif

--------------------------------------

I seriously didnŽt thought I was going to welcome moms!! yay for moms!! wow, 2 in a row!! tongue.gif this is nice!! cool.gif

Namikaze
I finally found it. smile.gif

Konnichiwa!

I'm not completely new, I've been lurking around this site mostly in the galleries looking for concept art. happy.gif So I thought I might as well join the forum. I haven't been around forums since the start of this year so forgive me if I do break one of the rules by accident. XD

Hope to see you soon~
Chibka
Welcome, Namikaze ^^ Have fun here!
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Namikaze @ May 21 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]398878[/snapback]

Konnichiwa!

I'm not completely new, I've been lurking around this site mostly in the galleries looking for concept art. happy.gif So I thought I might as well join the forum. I haven't been around forums since the start of this year so forgive me if I do break one of the rules by accident. XD

Hope to see you soon~

hi and welcome!!! well, if you donŽt want to break any rules nor you want a mod to eat you please read the Forum Rules, IŽm surw they will help a lot happy.gif We are glad to have you on the forums, so, just remember to be nice (which I donŽt think there will be a problem) and have fun around!! go to spam central Enjoy the forums and start the posting around!! Hope you meet new interesting people and probably new friends around the world!! tongue.gif

see you later!! and again, have FUN!! laugh.gif

Namikaze
Arigato Chibka-chan and *~vachi~*-chan for the welcomes! happy.gif
Chibka
*nods* No problem! I'm willing to welcome anyone the best I can!!! *heroic stance* ... *falls over* After I get some balance, no?
Tombow
Hi LadyChaos from Ohio, and Chie-san (a.k.a. Chii Chii,) and chemist, and Brig.General Hughes from NH, and kbz333, and Miriamele from Ontario, Canada, and Namikaze-san,
WELCOME to the board!! I'm glad you all decided to join us!! smile.gif

@LadyChaos - Finally, a fellow Star Trek NG and LOTR fan!!
@kbz333, and Miriamele, Happy belated Mothres day!! Nice to have moms on board!! smile.gif
@Brig.General Hughes - Wow, long list of fav Anime/manga you got!! biggrin.gif
@Chie-san and Namikaze-san, Youkoso!!
@chemist - I see you had quite an entry on Penny For Your Thoughts thread?? biggrin.gif
@MeLRizA - Hey, here is my OFFICIAL WELCOME!! happy.gif

I see most of you are already making nice starts in posting on the board..
Hope to see more of your posts in FMA anime forum, (and for some, FMA manga forum,) or on threads on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here are our General anime forum with Ghost In The Shell, Samurai Champloo, Wolf's Rain, FLCL, Neon Genesis Evlagelion, Bleach Anime, Inuyasha, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, s-Cry-ed, and much more, and General manga forum.
And, also you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum, with Lord Of The Rings thread, and much more!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
(Also, it includes info on how to put sig pic PROPER WAY, and NOT as attachment... biggrin.gif )
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
caerulcis
welcome to all the new peoplez.
i have been slacking off here lately, i shall do better.
be sure to read the rules.
have a good time here and don't spam.

QUOTE(Tombow @ May 22 2006, 04:03 AM) [snapback]399247[/snapback]

hey i'm a fan of both of those!! tongue.gif
MeLRizA
Thanks Tombow and WELCOME Miriamelle (such a sweet name) and Namikaze laugh.gif Have fun @ this forum happy.gif

@Namikaze
Wheoo~ You sound very japanese to me biggrin.gif Is that you in your avvy? So pretty!!
Pearlcolour
Hi there, I am new here and wanted to introduce myself smile.gif

I am 20 years old, from Germany and currently study Japanese and Islamic society in Heidelberg.
I watched half of FMA over a year ago thanks to a friend who wanted to show me. I liked it, but wasn't really taken (except for Hughes - but after he died, I didn't watch further *sob*).
Beginning this year, I bought the DVDs because somehow I wanted to see the serie's end. I watched the whole series and was really taken this time. I've read the manga as well, but *don't stab me!* I liked the anime better [maybe because I saw the animation first, maybe because there's more Hughes in it (I am awfully superficial in such things)]

Well, my favourite charaters in the series are Hughes, Lust, Scar, Roy, Riza, Havoc, Armstrong, Izumi and King Bradley (yes, he's a real bad ass, but he's got style)...Al is cute, too.
I despise Envy (no explanation needed here) and somehow Roze gets on my nerves (sorry Roze), and old woman (young one as well) Dante is ridiculous.

Well, besides FMA I like to read, listen to music, watch action films and like meeting my friends, if I've got the time. I like to play XBox (Dead or Alive *muahahaha*) and computergames. And surfing the internet of course.
I hope my English is okay and nice to meet you all.

MeLRizA
BIG WELCOMEZZ Pearlcolour!!! biggrin.gif Hope that you'll have lots of fun in this forum ^^.. I'm soooo happy that Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye are one of your favourite characters!! X3
Have fun laugh.gif !!
Pearlcolour
Thanks a lot, MeLRizA smile.gif
So you support Roy/Riza? Me too *g*
MeLRizA
OF COURSE!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I've been supporting them since the first time I watched FMA last July laugh.gif
Although I wish I was Riza sometimes... lolx.. Yay~ you suport them too! biggrin.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
I'm new here, my name's Kyo, and I'm pretty new to FMA (It's only been coming on YTV since january or something). (Kyo does a curtsy).
ed's numbuh 1 fan
and THIS is what i get for being lazy and not welcoming, i get a mess of new people xD
mah bad~ >D

QUOTE(Brig.General Hughes @ May 20 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]398484[/snapback]

hi all im new to the online forum thing but it isnt that hard i got the hang of it pretty quick

ohohohoh HUGHES!! Hughes is awesome, and i <33 your sig.
well since your getting the hang of it you can always ask me if you have any questions about it smile.gif

you may also want to read the rules, you can click on the read box for them

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ May 20 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]398512[/snapback]

Xobo, I'm flying to Ohio to squeeze the living daylights out of you!! tongue.gif

likewise Hun!! <3 haha grannyspeak >:D

Anyway! Welcome All Newcomers!!
Please make sure you read through all of Xobo's post, becase it does look awful long. >.O

yeeeash ._. owowowowow my fingers ;_;

QUOTE(kbz333 @ May 21 2006, 01:19 AM) [snapback]398638[/snapback]

hiya everyone. my name is...well ah...that is i'm not gonna say tongue.gif i am a full time mum to 2 beautiful kids (almost 5 years and 2 years) and a trainee vet nurse. i love FMA to the full + alot of others, with which i won't bore you guys with.
and before anyone asks my kids love anime as much as i do. only rediscovered it a little while ago. sort of lost track of it for a while (having kids do that to you huh.gif )
so hello to everyone here and i hope to make a lot of new friends (enemies need not apply)

[attachmentid=5664]

heyhey~! hi smile.gif we've never had a Mommy on the forums before! (at least..i don't think so ._. )
ANYWAAAY
1) please don't attach irrevalent pictures to your post, ish verdy smexythoguh <3 but if you want a sig PM and i'll tell you how to put one..OR you could also click on the rules (my link is'nt working right now so you could just click on the other members posts smile.gif if you haven't already that is

QUOTE(Miriamele @ May 21 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]398801[/snapback]

Hello guys.

I'm a 27 year old stay-at-home mother of 2 (my kids are 7 and 1) from Ontario, Canada. My husband and I are pretty hard-core anime fanatics (we've even considered opening our own store for anime and manga). We also enjoy the Inuyasha card game a lot. Only recently we discovered FMA and quickly devoured the whole series, which I thorougly loved right to the end. I didn't enjoy the movie so much, but that's another topic... smile.gif

Anyway I'm hoping to have some fun discussing the show (and other animes) here, and maybe make some new friends. See you around! biggrin.gif

another Mommy! ohmy.gif yaay xD

read the rules please if you haven't already!! they'll help you if you have any questions smile.gif or if you have any questions and the rules don't answer them you could always PM me for questions, i'd be happy to help

QUOTE(Namikaze @ May 21 2006, 03:39 PM) [snapback]398878[/snapback]

Konnichiwa!

Hope to see you soon~

Ara!? Hajimemashite? smile.gif
hope you have fun here, it's very nice besides the certain drama thats found it's way into Penny For Your Thoughts rolleyes.gif

it'd make a fangirl happy if you'd read the rules, they're helpful and the other members would also like it if you did probably ^^

QUOTE(Pearlcolour @ May 22 2006, 08:46 AM) [snapback]399351[/snapback]

I am 20 years old, from Germany and currently study Japanese and Islamic society in Heidelberg.
I watched half of FMA over a year ago thanks to a friend who wanted to show me. I liked it, but wasn't really taken (except for Hughes - but after he died, I didn't watch further *sob*).
Beginning this year, I bought the DVDs because somehow I wanted to see the serie's end. I watched the whole series and was really taken this time. I've read the manga as well, but *don't stab me!* I liked the anime better [maybe because I saw the animation first, maybe because there's more Hughes in it (I am awfully superficial in such things)]

Well, my favourite charaters in the series are Hughes, Lust, Scar, Roy, Riza, Havoc, Armstrong, Izumi and King Bradley (yes, he's a real bad ass, but he's got style)...Al is cute, too.
I despise Envy (no explanation needed here) and somehow Roze gets on my nerves (sorry Roze), and old woman (young one as well) Dante is ridiculous.

Well, besides FMA I like to read, listen to music, watch action films and like meeting my friends, if I've got the time. I like to play XBox (Dead or Alive *muahahaha*) and computergames. And surfing the internet of course.

blarg! Envy ish very ebil, Down with the Palm Trees! >3

read the rules if you haven't already you'd make me happy <33

Kyo Hihi! konnichiwa~!
it's great to have you with us! just please read the rules. . . they're in the red box at the top of the screen smile.gif please read them or PM me if you have any questions happy.gif

BlueIzumi
Hey I'm slow smile.gif I've been missing but I still came back to say hi all newcomers! biggrin.gif And welcome! And Kyo glad you took the jump and joined even though you haven't seen the whole thing smile.gif And welcome everyone else! I'm sorry I"m slow sad.gif Have fun smile.gif
!@_o!
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Pearlcolour @ May 22 2006, 06:46 AM) [snapback]399351[/snapback]

Welcome Welcome!! ~a little late...but no one welcomes you me!!! XD~ Please read the Forum Rules!! they are very important and will avoid making you a n00b!! laugh.gif You seem like a very nice person, so, have fun and enjoy the forums!! IŽm sure youŽll meet a lot of people and new future friends!! happy.gif Your English is really good!! DonŽt worry about it much, cause with this post of yours, I can tell you have a really good English tongue.gif

So, once again, have fun! oh!! I almost forgot, feel free to pm me if you need any help!! Will be my pleasure to help you out!! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi @ May 22 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]399477[/snapback]
I'm new here, my name's Kyo, and I'm pretty new to FMA (It's only been coming on YTV since january or something). (Kyo does a curtsy).

Hey there!! welcome to the forums! Well, we are glad you join!!! YouŽll get to know FMA more and more with the help of this forums ~although, be careful with spoilers! wink.gif ~ YouŽll meet a lot of new people around the world too, so just try to post a lot (BUT NO SPAMMING!!) and make new friends!! Also, you might start being interested by other anime shows! so have fun and pm me if you need any help!! cool.gif

see you all newbies later!!! tongue.gif

Pearlcolour
Thank you, *~vachi*~ smile.gif
Nice to meet you

QUOTE("*~vachi~*")
I almost forgot, feel free to pm me if you need any help!! Will be my pleasure to help you out!!

That's very nice smile.gif! - If I face problems, I'll write; thank you for this kind offer !
kbz333
thankyou to all for the warm welcome. and for the belated mothers day as well smile.gif hope to make loads of new friends biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
To the last thousand new members I haven't welcomed, welcome to the forum. Be sure to click the link at the top of every page to read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. It should help get a good idea of how things run on this site.
Miriamele
Ditto what kbz333 said. I am pleasantly surprised how friendly and helpful people are here--although how could anyone be evil, who loves FMA? tongue.gif
chemist
QUOTE(kbz333 @ May 22 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]399629[/snapback]

thankyou to all for the warm welcome. and for the belated mothers day as well smile.gif hope to make loads of new friends biggrin.gif

welcome too...i hope you enjoy the forum....try to follow read the forum rules and get fun

Captain
well allow me to introduce myself
i am the great gaurdian of shadows
most of my freinds call me captain
and thats wat you can call me
well i love fma
i just kinda thought it was a little anti climactic
you know the last episode
its just weird but oh well
im me some time k kids
*~vachi~*
Welcome Welcome Captain!! that is one interesting and very original way of introducing yourself!! tongue.gif itŽs nice to meet you!!! Please read the forum rules and have a lot of fun here!!! IŽm sure youŽll meet a lot of people with your same interests, so, remember to be nice and enjoy the forums!!! tongue.gif

See you later!! oh! and feel free to pm me if you need any help!! smile.gif

Tombow
Hi from Germany, and Kyo Kusanagi, and Captain
Welcome to our board!! Glad you all decided to join us!! smile.gif

@Pearlcolour I like your board name!! It's pretty!! And, your English is very good!! biggrin.gif
@Kyo Kusanagi - Kyo-san, Youkoso to our board!!
@Captain - Nice introduction post!! biggrin.gif

Hope to see your posts on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, since some of you likes video games, here is our FMA game forum, and also General game forum for non-FMA game discussions.
And, if you like music, here is our FMA music forum, and General music forum for non-FMA music discussions!! Also, if you like reading/writing fanfics, check out our Fanfics forum, too!!
And, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum.

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Please follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

QUOTE(Miriamele @ May 22 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]399659[/snapback]
Ditto what kbz333 said. I am pleasantly surprised how friendly and helpful people are here--although how could anyone be evil, who loves FMA? tongue.gif
Thank you!! Nice to hear that!! We strive to present the best first impression for our board. biggrin.gif
(And, try not to scare new people away. laugh.gif )
Seriously, we try to be as helpful as we can. If you have any questions for posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!! smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(Selaphiel @ May 22 2006, 07:18 AM) [snapback]399343[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 22 2006, 04:03 AM) [snapback]399247[/snapback]
hey i'm a fan of both of those!! tongue.gif
Yay!! Live Long and Prosper!! happy.gif (Selaphiel, miss having more of your posts here!!)

@*~vachi~* - Congrat on getting 100 on math, social studies and English!!
(Read that on "Penny" thread.) Your're our Ace student!! happy.gif
Miriamele
I do have one question...is discussion of religion allowed here, so long as it is respectful?
Kyo Kusanagi
smile.gif Thanks a bunch for the welcomes. Pretty soon I'll have an avatar and stuff... I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Miriamele @ May 22 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]399659[/snapback]

aw!! thank youu! *gets all teary eyed* we try...we try ^^
the fangirld maybe ph34r.gif *cough*isafangirl*cough*

QUOTE(Captain @ May 23 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]399920[/snapback]

well allow me to introduce myself
i am the great gaurdian of shadows
most of my freinds call me captain
and thats wat you can call me
well i love fma
i just kinda thought it was a little anti climactic
you know the last episode
its just weird but oh well
im me some time k kids

um....welcome! and hope you have a great time here, and it's great you desided to join happy.gif we only have one thing that we ask of you: please read the GOSHDARNIT RULES!! : D ok? please read them if you haven't already it'll do you good if you did'nt ^^

and if you have any questions please PM me, i'll be glad to help !

QUOTE(Miriamele @ May 24 2006, 08:58 AM) [snapback]400131[/snapback]

I do have one question...is discussion of religion allowed here, so long as it is respectful?

um...i belive there is a discusson of that in the Open Chat's sub-thread: the debate District, please check there. use the search button if you can't find it smile.gif

QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi @ May 24 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]400137[/snapback]

smile.gif Thanks a bunch for the welcomes. Pretty soon I'll have an avatar and stuff... I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

your very welcome o=^__^=o
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Pearlcolour @ May 22 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]399554[/snapback]
Thank you, *~vachi*~ smile.gif
Nice to meet you

QUOTE("*~vachi~*")
I almost forgot, feel free to pm me if you need any help!! Will be my pleasure to help you out!!

That's very nice smile.gif ! - If I face problems, I'll write; thank you for this kind offer !

Glad to hear that!!, Don`t be shy and pm me if you have any problems!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(kbz333 @ May 22 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]399629[/snapback]

you are welcome!!! Have fun around!!! and meet new aweeeesome people!! (there are lots in here!!)

QUOTE(Miriamele @ May 22 2006, 07:22 PM) [snapback]399659[/snapback]

lol, believe me...there must be someone very very evil out there...but could not be a good fma fan though.... laugh.gif

@*~vachi~* - Congrat on getting 100 on math, social studies and English!!
(Read that on "Penny" thread.) Your're our Ace student!! happy.gif

awww!! thanks Tombow!! Can`t believe someone read that!! thanks thanks I`m very happy because of my grades!! tongue.gif

Tombow
QUOTE(Miriamele @ May 24 2006, 07:58 AM) [snapback]400131[/snapback]

@Miriamele - Yes. smile.gif Currently, we have several religeous/belief related threads going on in Debate district sub-forum of Open Chat forum.
(Some of them have some heated discussions, too!! biggrin.gif)

@Kyo Kusanagi - You're very welcome!!
Hope to see you around the board!! biggrin.gif
Sharingan Serpent
laugh.gif Welcome all newbies hello and pleaze follw the rulez and if you need to ask any questions just ask any other member that is at a higher ranking than you (Like me and Tombow, etc, etc) And especially the moderators, Moderators always are joyed when they get a chance to help laugh.gif
Yiz
hello i'm new rolleyes.gif
oh, and i did read the rules. that doesn't always happen but i did anyway smile.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome Viz Have fun and please no spamming thank you

@ Tombow - I am back and wating for orders captian laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.