Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
*~vachi~*
Once more, I´m late...-.-

Welcome RaDiEnCeXD and Ice Blizzard!!!

Please read the Forum Rules, start posting, and have a lot of fun!!!!! tongue.gif Feel free to pm if you need any help! biggrin.gif I will gladly try to help you out!!
see you guys later!!! tongue.gif
BlueIzumi
Hey Ice Blizzard I'm from Ct too nice to see a local wink.gif biggrin.gif
!@_o!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i-i haven't been on in awhille ;_; i'm soooooorry! though i'm glad we don't have as much new members as i thought we'd have....though wait, thats a bad thing! nyuuuu does this mean people don't like FMA anymore ;___; nyuuuuu now i'm really sad....i need a hug sad.gif

QUOTE(Fullmini Alchemist @ May 9 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]392838[/snapback]

Hi everyone! I'm a huge FMA fan so I finally decided I should join a forum about it and so here I am.

cute screenname ^^

since saying readtherulesreadtherules get soooo boring after awhille i've decided to od something new!
nyarg~! XD

QUOTE(RaDiEnCeXD @ May 11 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]393655[/snapback]

hi! im new here...
im 15 from southern california
um....im a sophmore. hehe tongue.gif

everyones from Cali! ohmy.gif wow, cool. you lucky though, California gets all the anime conventions :-\

could you please read the rules if you haven't already ? it would make me really happy if you did! happy.gif

QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 11 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]393877[/snapback]

Hi...Im Ice blizzzard from very depressing conneticut T_T
im 15 and have th attention span of a rock tongue.gif

rocks ^^ teehee

i have the attention span of a stick named Bobby Bumbernickle Heimer Jay Nee :">
ZzZzZzZz
wha? who....oh...see what i mean rolleyes.gif
just read the rules please or Gluttoney will eat your rock of a attention span! muwahahahahahaah~!!!
Tombow
Hi Ice Blizzard from Connecticut,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!!
(I think CT is a beautiful state!! ...Unless, you're on I-91 in Hartford during the rush hour!! tongue.gif )

Looks like you are already making nice posts!!
I'd love to see your posts on discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum, too!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope yu have a great time on our board!! smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ed's numbuh 1 fan - Nice to see your post!! *Hugs!!* happy.gif
I think many people are busy having exams and final papers and such this week, so, not having many new members this week is ok. I bet we'll have many more new members later!! biggrin.gif
Oh, but, you missed welcoming new "What no Bacon" last night!! laugh.gif
lustergirl1661
hi I'm lustergirl1661. if you need me or need to ask me something
just email me. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
I think...I think you are a newcomer?
Well, Welcome!! lustergirl1661!! tongue.gif
Please read the forum rules, very very important information (my previous post with a link tongue.gif ) and start posting, I´m pretty sure you´ll have a lot of fun, and just hope you enjoy this awesome forum!! Remember to be nice! and everything will be alright! Just remember to have fun! yay! laugh.gif
Feel free to pm me if you need any help! wink.gif

See you later! cool.gif
If you aren´t a newcomer...I just feel stupid...and...sorry... ph34r.gif .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
yay!! xobo is back to welcomings!! *thumbs up* yay!! aww, Tombow already hugged....me will too!! XD *hugs again* laugh.gif
BleakAlchemist
Hiya! I'm BleakAlchemist (obviously)... and I kind of hate my name, but it's all I could think of.

Anyway, *cough* I've been rummaging through the site for a few weeks now, checking it out, and I finally decided to join. So... here I am!!! I love FMA (the only thing I ever watch), so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my stay here. tongue.gif
caerulcis
let's see i'm really late welcoming the new peoplez....don't eat me
well welcome all the new persons to the forums.
be sure to read the rules.
oh um...nothing else to say. have fun!! tongue.gif
BloodHunter Alchemist
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 9 2006, 02:48 AM) [snapback]392569[/snapback]

BloodHunter Alchemist:[/b] I do have little crushes with manga and anime character, guess it´s normal right? tongue.gif
---------------------------
muahaha! I won xobo! XP

*lol*
It might be biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hi lustergirl1661 and BleakAlchemist,
Welcome to the board! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Hope to see your posts in FMA Manga forum, FMA anime forum, or on discussions on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, if you play video games, here is our FMA game forum, and also General game forum for non-FMA game discussions.
And, if you like music, here is our FMA music forum, and General music forum for non-FMA music discussions!! biggrin.gif

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you two have great time on our board!! smile.gif

Shemsu
Hey, I'm Shemsu. I'm probably the only dragon, video game, musical, anime loving, and insane marching band bookworm you'll ever meet. I've been playing the trumpet and tenor saxophone for five years now, and it's awesome. And, when I have the time, I usually read 800 page books (including mangas!) in a day. It scares my classmates when I walk into my class with yet another new book....a lot.
*~vachi~*
Hiya! I'm BleakAlchemist (obviously)... and I kind of hate my name, but it's all I could think of.

Anyway, *cough* I've been rummaging through the site for a few weeks now, checking it out, and I finally decided to join. So... here I am!!! I love FMA (the only thing I ever watch), so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my stay here. tongue.gif

Welcome BleakAlchemist !! and I like your name, I google the meaning of bleak, and I just wondered if you are ok, but since you seem happy and positive, it might be just...a nickname you made up tongue.gif well, please read the forum rules, there is a link on Mr. Jay´s ~Selaphiel~ post biggrin.gif then have a lot of fun and glad to know you love FMA!!! tongue.gif

Hey, I'm Shemsu. I'm probably the only dragon, video game, musical, anime loving, and insane marching band bookworm you'll ever meet. I've been playing the trumpet and tenor saxophone for five years now, and it's awesome. And, when I have the time, I usually read 800 page books (including mangas!) in a day. It scares my classmates when I walk into my class with yet another new book....a lot.

Umm, I think there is a lot (or at least a few) people that has the same interests as yourself! I love reading too, but my eyes won´t let me read too much... dry.gif Anyway, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! laugh.gif Please read the Forum Rules *points to Mr. Jay´s ~Selaphiel~ post* and then start posting, I´m pretty sure you´ll have a lot of fun in here, also, feel free to pm me if you need any help (this goes for BleakAlchemist too)
tongue.gif Wishing you a happy time posting,
~vachi
BleakAlchemist
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 13 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]394689[/snapback]

Welcome BleakAlchemist !! and I like your name, I google the meaning of bleak, and I just wondered if you are ok, but since you seem happy and positive, it might be just...a nickname you made up tongue.gif well, please read the forum rules, there is a link on Mr. Jay´s ~Selaphiel~ post biggrin.gif then have a lot of fun and glad to know you love FMA!!! tongue.gif

Hehe, no, there's nothing wrong with me, except for the fact that I can get crazy at times... But I was trying to come up with a username, and everything I did was being used already, and out of impatience, I just typed in the first thing that came to mind. Although, the fact that bleak was that first thing disturbs me a bit.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome (and farther up, you too, Tombow)!!! And don't worry, I've already read all the forum rules, and I'm not planning on disregarding any of them. biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
yay!! a newcomer that read the Forum Rules already! *dances* bleh, I can be a psycho sometimes, just ask anyone... laugh.gif being crazy...always I guess... happy.gif
And maybe you will come up with another display name, but from now on, I might be calling you Shadowy? cool.gif
BleakAlchemist
Yep. I always make sure I read rules before I register on sites so that I don't screw something up and make a fool of myself right away.

Shadowy is just fine! Actually, on another site, my (uncreative) username is Shadow. So Shadowy suits me!!!
*~vachi~*
Well, that is a good thing, now we shall stop the spamming, we can still talk by pms!! tongue.gif
DZBrick6
Greetings newcomer, welcome to our lil' place here on the Internet. Have fun, enjoy, and above all read the rules, yah-dee-yah-dee-yah... tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 12 2006, 03:29 AM) [snapback]394083[/snapback]

@ed's numbuh 1 fan - Nice to see your post!! *Hugs!!* happy.gif
I think many people are busy having exams and final papers and such this week, so, not having many new members this week is ok. I bet we'll have many more new members later!! biggrin.gif
Oh, but, you missed welcoming new "What no Bacon" last night!! laugh.gif

*huggles back* i dunno about exams but i just haven't been on much because i'm on IM all the time @_@ i think i should spend more time here because i have no idea about a new Bacon ;_; bleeeeah!! i'm behind~! >.<

QUOTE(lustergirl1661 @ May 12 2006, 04:16 AM) [snapback]394087[/snapback]

hi I'm lustergirl1661. if you need me or need to ask me something
just email me. smile.gif

um...welcome if your a newcomer and er hi? if your not ^^;

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 12 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]394207[/snapback]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[/s]yay!! xobo is back to welcomings!! *thumbs up* yay!! aww, Tombow already hugged....me will too!! XD *hugs again* laugh.gif

*huggles back...again* it's all because of you guys~! >D

QUOTE(BleakAlchemist @ May 12 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]394309[/snapback]

Hihi~! and welcome to the forums, you'll have a wonderfull time here belive me! we are aren't we? XD
and all we ask of you is that you read these : The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum they're very important if you don't want the mods down your back all the time! ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Shemsu @ May 13 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]394669[/snapback]

XD manga is powerfull isn't it? laugh.gif i scare my classmates with my fangirly-ness along with my manga/anime obsessive-ness, tis fun~ :3

we just want you to take a look at t3h rules

...just because tongue.gif

Fullmetal_Narutard 1010708
[size=4][font=Book Antiqua] Hi pplz! My name is ___________. I live in _______,________. My phone # is _____-_______. My adress is _______________. That all u need 2 knoe! tongue.gif sooo, just a question. what the HECK is an OVA?? cuz everyone talks about it and i'm lyke "......eh? blink.gif ". So yah....... blink.gif ......... smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Person Who Luvs Anime @ May 13 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]394861[/snapback]

[size=4][font=Book Antiqua] Hi pplz! My name is ___________. I live in _______,________. My phone # is _____-_______. My adress is _______________. That all u need 2 knoe! tongue.gif sooo, just a question. what the HECK is an OVA?? cuz everyone talks about it and i'm lyke "......eh? blink.gif ". So yah....... blink.gif ......... smile.gif

hello~! nice to have you with us, please read the Beginners Guide to forum decorum if you haven already, it'll do you good! smile.gif

oh and when you have tags like text,color, or font remember to clost them so you don't end up with [size=1] ext...

oh~! and to your question, an OVA stands for Original Video Animation, (correct me if i'm wrong Tombow >D ) for instance, the Fullmetal Alchemist OVA's like the Chibi, Homunculus vs. the State Alchemist's and the Live action. OVA's are all little side storys that don't have much to do with the anime, so to sum it up, they're just for fun to watch smile.gif oh and PM me if you have further questions

sayonara~!
kimblees_girl_899
HI!!!!! my real name's cassandra,i love greedxkimblee pairings,i LOVE FMA,and....i write fanfiction.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Person Who Luvs Anime @ May 13 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]394861[/snapback]

lol, nice introducing, now, my turn to welcome you!! nobody, NOBODY does it like me! laugh.gif Welcome Person Who Luvs Anime it´s always good to meet new people, yay for newcomers!, please read the Forum Rules!! they will be so very useful! then start posting posting, and have a lot of fun!! If you need any help, feel free to pm me!! I will be glad to help someone! tongue.gif and remember NOT TO SPAM!!! laugh.gif --->but seriously, don´t<---

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ May 13 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]394864[/snapback]

oh~! and to your question, an OVA stands for Original Video Animation, (correct me if i'm wrong Tombow >D ) for instance, the Fullmetal Alchemist OVA's like the Chibi, Homunculus vs. the State Alchemist's and the Live action. OVA's are all little side storys that don't have much to do with the anime, so to sum it up, they're just for fun to watch smile.gif oh and PM me if you have further questions

sayonara~!

Hey!! Ruroken´s OVA is kinda important, it really is, but I haven´t seen any other OVAs except from Ruroken´s... sad.gif well, I´m happy, still...XD
QUOTE(kimblees_girl_899 @ May 13 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]394869[/snapback]
HI!!!!! my real name's cassandra,i love greedxkimblee pairings,i LOVE FMA,and....i write fanfiction.

Hi there! welcome to this awesome forums!! please read the forum rules, they are really really important, then just start the fun!! yes! post post post!! and I´m sure you will meet very interesting people, so have fun and enjoy!! cool.gif Feel free to pm me if you need any help! Always count with me, and I will do what I can to help out, even if my brain kinda explotes... laugh.gif

See you guys later!! cool.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
(i take back what i said earliear about no new people o_O wow, but..at least i'm first! :3

QUOTE(kimblees_girl_899 @ May 13 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]394869[/snapback]

hello and welcome to our forums~! ew...yaoi ph34r.gif O_o i'd like to see your fanfictions! though...i have this strange feeling that they'll be yaoi =_= Pm me if you make any EdxWin though 'Kay? ^__^

we just want you to read the rules okies smile.gif thank you~!
Tombow
Hi Shemsu, and Person Who Luvs Anime, and kimblees_girl_899,
Welcome to the forums!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
Hope to see your posts in FMA anime forum (that also has FMA OVA thread), FMA manga forum, or on Den thread, Kimblee thread, Envy thread, Greed thread, Archer thread, and other threads on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here are our General anime forum, and General manga forum, with Inuyash (anime) thread, and much more!! smile.gif
And, for your video game interests, here is our FMA game forum, and also General game forum for non-FMA game discussions.
And, if you like music, here is our FMA music forum, and General music forum for non-FMA music discussions!! And, discussions on TV programs and movies are in our General video forum. smile.gif
Also, if you like reading/writing fanfics, check out our Fanfics forum, too!!

Mind the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
armond
hi yall im new to this website. im new to the fulmetal alchemist cartoon im soooo new i still have that new car smell all over me.......im from california n i luv soccer biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(armond @ May 15 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]395682[/snapback]
hi yall im new to this website. im new to the fulmetal alchemist cartoon im soooo new i still have that new car smell all over me.......im from california n i luv soccer biggrin.gif

Hi and welcome armond!!! Please read the Forum Rules!! Since you are new, they are very important, so please take a little of your time and read them ok? I see...you are new to many things...but so is many people!! Don´t be shy and start posting!!! (after you read the Forum Rules, of course) If you wish, you can start posting at Spam Central wub.gif , hehe, you can post there, and have fun, plus, you´ll meet some members there too, just if you are kinda scared of everyone...specially moderators, which are very nice people, well, if you aren´t a n00b...just mind the forum rules and you will be safe!! tongue.gif Or just start posting everywhere, you´ll see how many people can share their wisdom with you! laugh.gif With time you´ll stop being a newbie, you´ll see!! but REMEMBER NOT TO SPAM!!!!! ph34r.gif
oh oh, and feel free to pm me if you have any questions, I will be happy to help you out, if my brain can...tests are driving me insane mellow.gif
Well, that´s all from me, so, HAVE FUN and see you later!! wink.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(armond @ May 15 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]395682[/snapback]

coughANIME!cough ._.

hihi and welcome to t3h forums~! i see that your new to things so you should read up on the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum it's helpfull if you have questions and need answers ^^; or you could just PM me if you have any questions too ya know smile.gif i'll be more then happy to help you~!

have fun and posts lots on our growing forum, see ya around! smile.gif
BlueIzumi
Hi agreed you're not the only one smile.gif You remind me of my sister and brother lol! wink.gif To cute smile.gif They are older now... But they are still my little sister and brother smile.gif

And BleakAlchemist I don't know if i greated you yet but welcome to you as well smile.gif I love your avie! wink.gif

Shemsu I also love your avie smile.gif

And welcome armond as well smile.gif I hope you're enjoying the show it's so totally awsome and worth every single secound you spend watching it! wink.gif Welcome smile.gif

Welcome I hope you enjoy the web page and have a good time smile.gif
Tombow
Hi armond from California - Welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you found the right thread to post this time!! biggrin.gif

Hope to see your posts in FMA anime forum, and FMA manga forum, or on threads on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here are our General anime forum, and General manga forum, and, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum.
Also, if you like drawing, you can check out the artworks of our members in our Fanart forum, and also post your drawings on some of the art-invitation threads, or open a thread to post all your artworks!!

And, as others have already mentioned, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif

Follow the forum rules, take time before you post to make sure it's on appropreate thread, don't spam, and hope you have many happy postings!! smile.gif
Kujoe101
biggrin.gif Hello My name is Kenton Guilford I'm 16 10th grade 5"5 125 pounds
*~vachi~*
Welcome Kujoe101!!! I see you have post already, but if you haven´t read the Forum Rules, please do, they are very important, then, keep posting and have a lot of fun!! tongue.gif If you have any questions or simply need any help, just pm me! I will be more than glad to try to help you out!! rolleyes.gif Enjoy the Forums!
See you around the boards!
---------------------------
ohmy.gif I welcomed first! yay!!! XD
Terisa Johnson
hay this is the first time i have dont this so here goes.... i am 18, i live in washington on a native reservation.i have been watching FMA on adult swim for about 5 months now so i would still consider myself new to it cuz i havent seen it anywere else.
Riza-Hawkeye
WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!

Please take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.
Obey the rules and you'll do fine. tongue.gif

Complains, demands for explanations, broken mugs and such things can be PM'ed to me. rolleyes.gif
Vampire Alchemist
Hello. My name is Jessica. i love anime and manga. I am in college studying to become a teacher of history or a foregin language. I am learning Japanese.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Terisa Johnson @ May 16 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]396215[/snapback]
hay this is the first time i have dont this so here goes.... i am 18, i live in washington on a native reservation.i have been watching FMA on adult swim for about 5 months now so i would still consider myself new to it cuz i havent seen it anywere else.

Yay! newcomer! please read the forum rules!! THEY ARE IMPORTANT! and then, post post post, and have a lot of fun!! You´ll see you´ll get to know this awesome anime better!! and lots more!! tongue.gif
QUOTE(Vampire Alchemist @ May 16 2006, 07:33 PM) [snapback]396383[/snapback]
Hello. My name is Jessica. i love anime and manga. I am in college studying to become a teacher of history or a foregin language. I am learning Japanese.

yay! another anime and manga lover! Welcome welcome!! Please read the Forum Rules! remember to be nice and I wish you a lot of fun around this forums!!

For both of you, if you need any help, just pm me, and I will try my best to help you out!! see you later newbies!! tongue.gif
-----------------------------------
Riza Doodle
is back welcoming?
elalquimistafilosofal
QUOTE(Vampire Alchemist @ May 16 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]396383[/snapback]

OH, HI AND WELCOME
read formun rules and try to have lot of fun, post and ciber friends.

and aldo enjoy it laugh.gif laugh.gif

i like that you are learning japanese, im learning too.

Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 16 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]396427[/snapback]
Riza Doodle is back welcoming?
Most likely. tongue.gif

Welcome Vampire Alchemist!!
Please take a not so quick look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
If you have anymore questions, then please feel free to PM me.
Have fun, listen to the mods, and obey the rules. smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome all new comers!! Have fun but also, listen to your senior members and mods. Also these following bits are helpful^^

Be sure to Read the Rules. Also read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. Both of these are very helpful during your early days here at the forums^^

If you want to discuss the FMA anime, do that here. For the manga, go here.

If you have any questions, ask them here, and someone will help you out^^

Have fun and don't spam anywhere but the designated place.

Again, have fun and welcome!!
Tombow
Hi Kenton (a.k.a. Kujoe101) and Terisa Johnson from Washington,
and Jessica (a.k.a. Vampire Alchemist) from Cheyenne, WY,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

Hope to see your posts in FMA anime forum, and FMA manga forum, or on threads on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here are our General anime forum, and General manga forum with Chrno Crusade (manga) thread, and Love Hina (manga) thread, and much more!! And, in case anyone is interested, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum.

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Riza-Hawkeye - Nice to see you back in action!!

@*~vachi~* - Sorry if my OT post confused you the other day!!
All I meant was that your post sounded very professional (in a good way) but I had wasp stings and the load of pain medicines that night, so it didn't come out comprehensive way. laugh.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 18 2006, 06:10 AM) [snapback]397056[/snapback]
Ha! You make it sound as if I do a good job of this!! laugh.gif

Anyway, newcomers take some time to read through 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
You'll find it useful in saving you time asking common questions, and such things. Respect the mods, and older members because they are probably wiser.
Have fun and try to refrain from spamming, yes? tongue.gif
Jeimii Chan
Hello everyone..
Name is Jamie from Tampa FL
I just joined the site today..
=happy.gif=
elalquimistafilosofal
QUOTE(Jeimii Chan @ May 18 2006, 08:58 PM) [snapback]397517[/snapback]

Hello everyone..
Name is Jamie from Tampa FL
I just joined the site today..
=happy.gif=

hi, and welcome

you must read forum rules thats important

bye
DZBrick6
Greetings all newcomers, I won't repeat what everybody else has already said...I'll just say enjoy! biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
DZBrick6: but, but...I will repeat... ph34r.gif laugh.gif

Welcome Jeimii Chan!!!

Please read the FORUM RULES, that will make you a good newcomer! happy.gif then just post, and have a lot of fun!! you will meet a lot of people here, so enjoy the forums! OH!! copy that of you DZBrick6

Have a lot of fun!!! tongue.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@*~vachi~* - Sorry if my OT post confused you the other day!!
All I meant was that your post sounded very professional (in a good way) but I had wasp stings and the load of pain medicines that night, so it didn't come out comprehensive way. laugh.gif

ummm, Tombow, I thought it was because I love Spam Central so much, you were making a joke ~I got to that conclution after days hours of thinking about that... ph34r.gif ~ and then you confused me even more when you edit your post... wacko.gif so...yeah...but you are ok now right?
FullmetalRaptor
Hello, I just registered. I'm a rare and endangered FullmetalRaptor, and I'm a huge fan of a certain anime series, which this very website is based around, and I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.
caerulcis
i really have been slacking off with this welcoming thing, but oh well.
anyways welcome all new peoples.
be sure you read the rules because if you don't you will get eated. ohmy.gif
have a nice time here and be sure not to spam. laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome FullmetalRaptor!!!

Please read the Forum Rules, and keep posting!!! I´m pretty sure you´ll have fun! so, happy posting and enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

woaaahhh, Mr. Jay really is late, I thought you weren´t welcoming any more... sad.gif

Tombow
Hi Jeimii Chan from Florida, and FullmetalRaptor,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
I see both of you are already making nice starts on posting on our board.
Hope to see more of your posts in FMA anime forum, and FMA manga forum, or on threads on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga,) like this Maria Ross thread in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here are our General manga forum, and General anime forum with Ergo Proxy, Elfen Lied, Fruits Basket, S-cry-ed, Ghost In The Shell, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Dragonball, and much more!! And, in case anyone is interested, you can find discussions on movies and TV programs in our General video forum.

Mind the forum rules, and many happy postings!! smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday, Riza-Hawkeye!!
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ May 18 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]397286[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 18 2006, 06:10 AM) [snapback]397056[/snapback]
Ha! You make it sound as if I do a good job of this!! laugh.gif
But you DO!! biggrin.gif

@*~vachi~* - The reason the that part of my OT post disappeared was because just when I was editing my post the board went off-line, and couldn't come back on. There was no deeper meaning. laugh.gif But, sorry if I confused you!! biggrin.gif
LadyChaos
Since I'm no good at introducing myself, I'm going to use the same format used on another forum I'm a member of.

Name: Rose
Gender: it should be pretty obvious by my user name that I'm a girl
Reason for username: "chaos" comes from a character in a video game, Xenosaga; and I added "lady" to the front just because.

I hope to have a lot of fun here. biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome LadyChaos!!!
My pleasure to be the first to welcome you!! Please read the Forum Rules, I see, you are a member of another Forum, well, then, I guess you must know already the general rules, well, just take a moment to take a look at the rules!! Please remember not to spam!! If you want to, you should go to Spam Central wub.gif
You seem like a very nice person, so keep up being nice!!! laugh.gif and enjoy this awesome forum!!
and like I always say...Have Fun!!! tongue.gif oh, if you have any questions, feel free to pm me, I will be happy to help you out!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------
Tombow, it´s ok!! laugh.gif it was nice to be confused once again!!!! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.