Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tombow
Hi BlindSword from South California Carolina, welcome to the board!!
Great to have another FMA fan of both FMA manga and anime!!
Hope to see you in FMA Manga forum, FMA anime forum, or on discussions on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since you seem to be a fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and General manga forum. smile.gif
And, for your video game interests, here is our FMA game forum, and also General game forum for non-FMA game discussions.
And, if you like music, here is our FMA music forum, and General music forum for non-FMA music discussions!! biggrin.gif
Also, if you like reading and wrting, you might be interested in checking out our Fanfics forum.
And, if you make FMA AMV, you can post that in our Fanart forum, and you can post your photo works on Photography thread, or post the pics of yourself on Pictures thread!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! smile.gif
Jo21
Welcome!!! That's the only stupid thing that i can say... biggrin.gif
caerulcis
welcome all newcomers. tongue.gif
please read the rules.
try not to spam and have a nice time.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(BlindSword @ May 1 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]389225[/snapback]
Hey everyone, new here to the forums. Im a big addict just like everyone else here.

I am no addicted... laugh.gif
hello hello!!! Welcome to this forums!!
Please read the FORUM RULES!!! very very veeeeeeeeeeery important information you must know!! tongue.gif So after you read them, post post post!! and have a lot of fun!!
If you need any help, donīt be shy, and pm me!!, I will do what I can to help you out!! tongue.gif

See you later!! cool.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(BlindSword @ May 1 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]389225[/snapback]

Hey everyone, new here to the forums. Im a big addict just like everyone else here.

We're not addicted, I swear! We can stop whenever we want!

But welcome^^ Listen to the mods, read the rules, and you'll get along just fine^^
BlindSword
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 2 2006, 05:29 AM) [snapback]389312[/snapback]

Hi BlindSword from South California, welcome to the board!!
Great to have another FMA fan of both FMA manga and anime!!
Hope to see you in FMA Manga forum, FMA anime forum, or on discussions on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since you seem to be a fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and General manga forum. smile.gif
And, for your video game interests, here is our FMA game forum, and also General game forum for non-FMA game discussions.
And, if you like music, here is our FMA music forum, and General music forum for non-FMA music discussions!! biggrin.gif
Also, if you like reading and wrting, you might be interested in checking out our Fanfics forum.
And, if you make FMA AMV, you can post that in our Fanart forum, and you can post your photo works on Photography thread, or post the pics of yourself on Pictures thread!!

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. biggrin.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! smile.gif

Carolina not california (but if you must know, I recently moved from southern cali to the carolinas) wink.gif
Tombow
^^ Ooops, sorry, BlindSword!!
*goes to edit my previous post* biggrin.gif
caerulcis
QUOTE(BlindSword @ May 4 2006, 12:04 AM) [snapback]390169[/snapback]
Carolina not california (but if you must know, I recently moved from southern cali to the carolinas) wink.gif
someone else from south carolina...i thought i was the only one. blink.gif
anyways welcome to the forums. tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
Iīm the one that is sure that is the only one that lives here!! dry.gif

MeLRizA
hmmz... most of you come from USA huhz? laugh.gif
i'm new here...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Blindsword : i know you've heard this a few times to many but if you haven't already please read the rules like many people already have posted, and if you have read them : good for you here's a cookie *gives cookie and shakes hand* and just ingore this post =3

QUOTE(MeLRizA @ May 5 2006, 12:41 AM) [snapback]390671[/snapback]

i'm new here...

yeah, alot of us do but there are people from Japan and Norway, france, pretty much every where you could think of they're from laugh.gif
read the rules please if you haven't already , sankyuuuuuuuuuu~! see ya around peoples smile.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forum MeLRizA.
please be sure to read the rules.
have a nice time here and remember not to spam.
MechanicalLady_FMA
Hi, i'm new, love the site lol tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(MechanicalLady_FMA @ May 5 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]390801[/snapback]

i'm glad you like it here! i think this site is better then most forums i've seen smile.gif so i like it
^^ post lots for us and read the rules for us too becasue they have alot of info in there that might help you ohmy.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ May 4 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]390671[/snapback]
i'm new here...

Hello Hello and Welcome!! ummm...maybe a lot of members are from the USA, but Iīm not.... laugh.gif ph34r.gif Please read the Forum Rules! and then, post post post!!!! and I hope you have a lot of fun!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(MechanicalLady_FMA @ May 5 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]390801[/snapback]

tongue.gif Glad you like this super awesome forum!! laugh.gif please read the forum rules! Very iomportant information, then, just remember to post post post!!! and have a lot of fun!!

Both of you, if you need any help, feel free to pm me, I will try to do my best!! smile.gif
Hats
happy.gif Hey everyone! I'm Hats :3 I'm from the US. I got here from a google search for FMA fanart ^^
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome to the forums, Hats!! Glad that you joined us! Just listen to the mods and such and you'll be just fine. Read these since they contain vital information for the forum. Also be sure to read this too, since it's the posting guidelines, another must read for newbies to this forum.

If you have any questions, let us know!! We'd love to help you out here!!
Hats
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 6 2006, 02:12 AM) [snapback]391102[/snapback]

Welcome to the forums, Hats!! Glad that you joined us! Just listen to the mods and such and you'll be just fine. Read these since they contain vital information for the forum. Also be sure to read this too, since it's the posting guidelines, another must read for newbies to this forum.

happy.gif Thank you so much! :3 I'm quite happy I stumbled upon these forums.
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Hats @ May 6 2006, 12:21 AM) [snapback]391106[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 6 2006, 02:12 AM) [snapback]391102[/snapback]

happy.gif Thank you so much! :3 I'm quite happy I stumbled upon these forums.

You're welcome^^ And we're glad to have you here!
Tombow
Hi MechanicalLady_FMA from Argentina, and Hats,
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you two with us!!
(Yap, Hats - we just met in the Fanart forum!! BTW, I love your avatar!! biggrin.gif )
Hope to see you two in FMA Manga forum, FMA anime forum, or on discussions on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, for MechanicalLady_FMA, here is our General anime forum, and General manga forum.

MeLRizA, welcome to the board!!
Wow, with avarage of about 42 posts a day since you registered, you must really enjoy posting on our board!! laugh.gif
Glad you like our board!! (I think this board is really nice and wonderful!!) happy.gif

Mind the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Hats !!
Glad to have new members almost everyday! Please read the Forum Rules!! Which are very important, after that, post post post!!! and have a lot of fun!! Enjoy this aweeeeesome forum, and see you around! OH!! and feel free to pm me if you need any help, I will do what I can to help you out!!! tongue.gif
Bye!!! wink.gif

Edward's_Babe_69
Hi!!
caerulcis
welcome all newcomers.
follow all rules and you should be fine.
have a good time here and remember, no spamming.
*~vachi~*
Hi and Welcome Edward's_Babe_69 !!!
be careful with edīs numbuh 1 fan...kidding! Please read the Forum Rules!! This is very important information every newcomer most know!! tongue.gif After you read them, post post post!! and have a lot of fun!!! laugh.gif yes yes? laugh.gif Well, if you need any help, feel free to pm me! I will do what I can to help you out!!! tongue.gif
So, mind the Forum Rules, and enjoy the boards!!!! tongue.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

Edward's_Babe_69
Hi, peoples!!! I,m a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, but I havn't seen it in a while. sad.gif Anyways, I havent seen passed episod #24!!! I NEED to Know what is going on. What is a good site to find the torrent for the rest of the episodes in english?

PLAESE TELL ME!!!! I'M DIEN' HERE!!!!

THANX!,

Edward's_Babe_69
Carnal Malefactor
Don't ask for downloads here. And read the forum rules.
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome Edward's_Babe_69!! Glad to have you here among us!! *Listen to Void. He knows best!* Be sure to Read the Rules. Also read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. Both of these are very helpful during your early days here at the forums^^

If you want to discuss the FMA anime, do that here. For the manga, go here.

If you have any questions, ask them here, and someone will help you out^^

Have fun and don't spam anywhere but the designated place.

Again, have fun and welcome!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
ok ok i'm late for 2 days, so what tongue.gif Harvest Moon is eating my life! ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Hats @ May 6 2006, 01:52 AM) [snapback]391090[/snapback]

happy.gif Hey everyone! I'm Hats :3 I'm from the US. I got here from a google search for FMA fanart ^^

hee hee yeah i was wondering around Google and i found this site on one of them ^^ though i don't think thats how i found out about this place :-\

buuuut anyhoo...
if ya ahven't already, it would make us reeeeally happy if you'd take the time to read the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum smile.gif thankies much :">

QUOTE(Edward's_Babe_69 @ May 7 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]391917[/snapback]

Hi!!

Yo~! nice to have you with us! do as the others say (read the rules) and you'll do A.O.K
hissss

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 7 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]391935[/snapback]

Hi and Welcome Edward's_Babe_69 !!!
be careful with edīs numbuh 1 fan...kidding!

O_<
i only do that with the fangirls, buuut you know i had to say SOMETHING X3
*points to upper quote* tongue.gif
Obsidian Alchemist
Hi there! I'm new! Just thought I'd say "hi" and pounce on you all! -smiles and lix all-
mei_tenshi
Odd. I could've sworn we already had a member named Obsidian Alchemst. mellow.gif

Ah well. Welcome to the forums, Obsidian Alchemist! Be sure to read the Guide thoroughly, as it will help you enjoy the forums all the more. smile.gif Read it, and you'll get a cookie. [/semi-shameless bribe]
BlueIzumi
AH! I'm slow!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif ohmy.gif
!@_o!

*hides from pounce* Hello to you too smile.gif
!@_o!
Obsidian Alchemist
QUOTE(BlueIzumi @ May 8 2006, 02:58 AM) [snapback]392274[/snapback]

AH! I'm slow!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif ohmy.gif
!@_o!

*hides from pounce* Hello to you too smile.gif
!@_o!

You can NEVAH hide from da pounce! -laughs- Thanks! -wiggles fingers-
Hoi san_
elloew !!
I'm hoi san laugh.gif
I'm from Holland !
18 years old and I'm cantonese (chinese )

big fan of royxriza !! laugh.gif
(i dunno why)
roy rocks ! =D
BlueIzumi
*knocked on the floor by Obsidian Alchemist* Thanx lol smile.gif And! Nice to meet ya too! wink.gif tongue.gif AND! Welcome Hoi san_ Nice to meet you smile.gif lol! And you're so not the only RoyxRiza fan there are tons no shame here smile.gif
!@_o!
BloodHunter Alchemist
Okay, newbie coming in... tongue.gif

I'm a 16 year old girl from Norway.
The reason I joined was because I am a anime and manga fan...

And my favourite is of course HAGAREN wub.gif

I have a freaky head which makes me fall in love with anime/manga/game-characters... It's a bit scary tongue.gif
In this anime I love Edo (he's HOT), Envy (he's also hot, but not as hot as Edo) and Wrath (my child just have to look like him, he's the cutest wub.gif )

BlueIzumi
Welcome BloodHunter Alchemist lol! All that you said is to cute! I agree Wrath is very cute smile.gif He's got some problems but he's still better then most think smile.gif AH! Welcome! wink.gif
!@_o!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Obsidian Alchemist @ May 8 2006, 01:16 AM) [snapback]392252[/snapback]

Hi there! I'm new! Just thought I'd say "hi" and pounce on you all! -smiles and lix all-

i'm not sure thif there was another member that's an obsidian alchemist, but i have to say thats a nice chooce of a S.N. ^_~

just please read these (the rules of this lovly forum) and you'll do absoulutly fine :">

ohoh iand i <3333 your sig!! ohmy.gif
QUOTE(Hoi san_ @ May 8 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]392353[/snapback]

elloew !!
I'm hoi san laugh.gif
I'm from Holland !
18 years old and I'm cantonese (chinese )

big fan of royxriza !! laugh.gif
(i dunno why)
roy rocks ! =D

konbanwa~! and welcome to our FMA forums! laugh.gif
we really do get people from all over ohmy.gif wow

we'd like for you to read the Beginners guide to forum decorum if you haven't already of course!! they're helpfull and i'll steal Mei's cookies to give to you if you do! tongue.gif

QUOTE(BloodHunter Alchemist @ May 8 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]392401[/snapback]

Okay, newbie coming in... tongue.gif

I'm a 16 year old girl from Norway.
The reason I joined was because I am a anime and manga fan...

And my favourite is of course HAGAREN wub.gif

I have a freaky head which makes me fall in love with anime/manga/game-characters... It's a bit scary tongue.gif
In this anime I love Edo (he's HOT), Envy (he's also hot, but not as hot as Edo) and Wrath (my child just have to look like him, he's the cutest wub.gif )

restrains self, hiss
er... i meeean
Hajimemashite!? please read the wonderfull rules that can be found in this post so you can know what your doing if you don't know how, but you can also PM meh if you need somthing, questions,pics, anything! i'm bored anywayz so sure go ahead laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Obsidian Alchemist, Hoi san_ and BloodHunter Alchemist!!
Please read the forum rules and [color="#330033"][/color]Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum!! Then,post post post!! have a lot of fun!!!!
Feel free to pm me, if you need any help, or just bored, and want to meet someone! laugh.gif

Obsidian Alchemist: ohmy.gif awesome signature! *thumbs up*
Hoi san_: yum yum, I want to eat watermelon now!! laugh.gif
BloodHunter Alchemist:
I do have little crushes with manga and anime character, guess itīs normal right? tongue.gif
---------------------------
muahaha! I won xobo! XP
Tombow
Hi Edward's_Babe_69, and Obsidian Alchemist, andHoi san from Holland, and BloodHunter Alchemist from Norway, welcome to the board!! Nice t have you with us!!

And, since some of you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and General manga forum. smile.gif

Mind the forum rules, and hope you all have great time on our board!! smile.gif

@Edward's_Babe_69 - No, we can't ask/post free download links on our board. Sorry!! biggrin.gif
But, you can easily find them by Googling.... rolleyes.gif
@Obsidian Alchemist -Love yur ID, and sig/avi!!
@Hoi san - Nice to have another RoxRizai fan!! smile.gif
Come to our Royai (RoyxRiza) thread, and meet other RoyxRiza fans on our board!!
@BloodHunter Alchemist - Your ID means "chi no hunter no renkinjitsushi" smile.gif
And, here is Does Anyone Actually Think Anime Charracter Is "hot"? thread!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ May 8 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]392273[/snapback]
Odd. I could've sworn we already had a member named Obsidian Alchemst. mellow.gif
@mei_tenshi - You're right!! We have obsidian on our board. biggrin.gif
And, yeah I keep seeing similar board IDs, and doing double takes often recently... XDDD
caerulcis
welcome all newcomers.
just do what Tombow said and you will be fine.
Fullmini Alchemist
Hi everyone! I'm a huge FMA fan so I finally decided I should join a forum about it and so here I am.
BlueIzumi
Welcome Fullmini Alchemist Nice to have you smile.gif
!@_o!
*~vachi~*
Welcome Fullmini Alchemist!!
Please read the Forum Rules, they are very very important (there are links in my previous posts, if you have any trouble findind them) then, post post post, and have fun!!! tongue.gif Feel free to pm if you need a friend, or if you need any help! Iīll try my best!! happy.gif see you later!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(Selaphiel @ May 9 2006, 02:29 AM) [snapback]392756[/snapback]
welcome all newcomers.
just do what Tombow said and you will be fine.

That is one small welcome Mr. Jay, oh oh,īīm having revenge because of my all new nickname...Iīm eating MANGOS, and I do think you arenīt... laugh.gif

BlueIzumi:
awww, you beat me this time!! sad.gif

laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Fullmini Alchemist, Welcome to the board!!
I'm glad you finally decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
It seems you are already making nice start, and making nice posts!!
You may also want to check out discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, since you also like anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum, and General manga forum. smile.gif
Mind the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome every new person^^ *Sorry, a bit lazy to put names, but you all know who you are, right?* Glad to have you with us!!

Be sure to Read the Rules. Also read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. Both of these are very helpful during your early days here at the forums^^

If you want to discuss the FMA anime, do that here. For the manga, go here.

If you have any questions, ask them here, and someone will help you out^^

Have fun and don't spam anywhere but the designated place.

Again, have fun and welcome!!
RaDiEnCeXD
hi! im new here...
im 15 from southern california
um....im a sophmore. hehe tongue.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Hello and welcome RaDiEnCeXD!! Glad to have ya!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone, or just ask them here.

Don't spam, but in the designated place. Be nice to the mods and senior members and they'll be nice to you.

Also be sure to Read the Rules for it tells you things that you should know while you are here^^ Also read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum, as it also helps you out^^

Feel free to discuss the anime and Manga here (anime) and here (manga).

Have fun and such!! And welcome once more!!
Tombow
Hi RaDiEnCeXD from bright and Sunny South California!!
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

Hope to see your posts on discussion threads for Ed, and other your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, since you are a fan, this is Inuyasha thread. biggrin.gif

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers.
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

ETA: @RaDiEnCeXD - I see you added nice sig pics!!
Except, it's streching ur forum page sideways because it's bit too long.
Could you kindly edit it to make overall length of the sig pics to be 500 pix wide??
(Max for the sig pics for the board is 500 pix wide, and 300 pix high.)
Else, your sig might get replaced with a black box saying "your sig is too big" by board Moderators. unsure.gif
Nice sig!! biggrin.gif
Ice Blizzard
Hi...Im Ice blizzzard from very depressing conneticut T_T
im 15 and have th attention span of a rock tongue.gif
Lt. Misha Mustang
Hey Ice welcome Im Misha have fun here happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.