Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
*~vachi~*
*teary eyes* ed's numbuh 1 fan: Iīm more more late than you are...damn Mr. Jay...always in time...

Welcome Guilt and xEnvyLoverx !!!
....READ THE FORUM RULES OR DIE!!! ahem...remember to be NICE, and after you read the FORUM RULES, you can have a lot of fun posting around! meeting people!! and also...playing around in Spam Central! laugh.gif ------->you just figured it is my favorite place in here... laugh.gif
Sense other members already welcome you, I donīt have much to say, but I will dare to say AGAIN AND AGAIN to read the Forum Rules, so you wonīt be a n00b! tongue.gif
See you later !! cool.gif
Mikee
thank you for warm welcome biggrin.gif

I thank you for your warm and wonderful greeting vachi~san, ed's numbah 1 fan and all of you.. happy.gif
Hope to be your friend.. smile.gif

Salamat Po!
xEnvyLoverx
QUOTE(Mikee @ Apr 26 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]386237[/snapback]

I thank you for your warm and wonderful greeting vachi~san, ed's numbah 1 fan and all of you.. happy.gif

Salamat Po!

yes yes! thank you for the "WARM" greeting! (Ed's numbah 1fan... >:D death shall be swift)
biggrin.gif and thankyou for the helpful advice!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Wow... blink.gif 298 pages of new people posting about themselves... dang... Well, anyway, hi, I'm not new to the site, per say, I absolutely love it, but only recently got hi-speed internet... therefor I decided to register... since I can use the internet more often... and faster... yeah... I do love these forums, though (for the most part...) mainly because people are so nice here! Yay! Warm and fuzzy inside like Al with his kittens! Wheeee! wub.gif So, yeah, no one's probably reading this post at this point, but just thought I'd say "hi" anyway! Wheee! Thanks everyone! See you around! laugh.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums The New Fullmetal Alchemist.
since you love the forums so much, i'm sure you have read the rules.
be sure to have a nice time here. huh.gif
Tombow
Hi Mikee from Filippine, and Guilt, and xEnvyLoverx, and The New Fullmetal Alchemist,
Werlcome to the bopard!! Nice to have you all with us!!
I agree with many of you that this board is one of the nicest FMA boards, and glad you all decided to join us!! smile.gif

Hope to see you all on discussions on Ed, Envy, Roy, and all other your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you are also fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with "Fruits Basket, Who's your favorite character?" thread, and Cowboy Bebop! thread, and more, and General manga forum. smile.gif

Also, if you like reading and drawings, here is our Fanfics forum, and also our Fanart forum where you can check out artworks of our members, or post your art on some of our Post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

And, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

@Guilt - As ed's numbuh 1 fan has kindly pointed out, your "rank" is based on your post count. Everyone starts out with Citizen, then turns to Apprentice with the post count of 50, I think. Then maybe turns Alchemist at 100 or something, then Major, Luitenent Col., Colonel, Brigidear Gen. then you become Major General.
But, it realy doesn't mean much, and it's just for fun, IMO. In general, posters get more respect by their post contents, and not by the post counts. Just enjoy posting among the good company on this board, and the rank will go up fairly fast, I think. smile.gif
Sponge
I am new here and am quite happy I found this place tongue.gif

I am 19, from Warren Michigan, I like cats.

Not much else to tell about me

ohmy.gif
Glass_Tearsx
i'm new.....
i love manga/anime
i live in Virginia
Id say my real name but....yeah......lmao
hi
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Sponge and Glass_Tearsx.
geez, a lot of new peoplez joining up today.
well have a nice time and be sure not to spam.
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif new people new people!! *get all hyper* YAY!!! Iīm not going to be this happy...if you are a stupid n00b!!! ph34r.gif laugh.gif
Welcome The New Fullmetal Alchemist, Sponge and Glass_Tearsx !! tongue.gif
Please read the Forum Rules!!! This is very very important information every member must know! cool.gif Just take a little of your time to read them!! Will be very important!! remember that!! Then, start posting! and have fun and enjoy this awesome forum!! I know you people will meet a lot of interesting people so, have very very very much fun and remember to be nice here!! also, feel free to pm me, if you need any help at all, and I will make my best to help you out if I can! tongue.gif
-------------------------------------------------
Mr. Jay...you should be happy there are new people everyday!! smile.gif are you? ARE YOU!? XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Salamat Po!

tongue.gif You are welcome!! tongue.gif cool.gif
MercenaryX
[size=4]Hey IM new and sorry i dont have an avitar yet or a sig lol i have to make one now hmm lol
Tombow
Hi Sponge from Michigan, and Glass_Tearsx from Virginia, and xEnvyLoverx, and MercenaryX,
Werlcome to the board!! I'm glad you all decided to join us!! smile.gif

Hope to see you all on discussions on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, since some of you are also fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Samurai Champloo thread, and Gravitation Fans? thread and Inuyasha thread, and D. N. Angel thread, and Wolf's Rain thread, and much more, and General manga forum. smile.gif

And, for the cat lover, here is our Cat or Dog?? thread. And, if you play music, you can record and share it with us on Karaoke thread. biggrin.gif
Also, if you like reading and drawings, here is our Fanfics forum, and also our Fanart forum where you can check out artworks of our members, or post your art on some of our Post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

And, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you all have great time on our board!! smile.gif

@MercenaryX - To make your post bigger, try this way... Highlight the part you want to have with bigger size letters, click on Size to bring down drop-down menu, highlight the letter size, then left click. And, if you're looking for some avatar pic, have you checked our Gallery??
(Although, some people seem to be having some problems with moving avatars there...)
Mikee
hello and welcome to all the newcomers.. happy.gif

Hope to be friends with you all smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome MercenaryX !!
Please read the Forum Rules! and then have a lot a lot of fun!! laugh.gif Enjoy this awesome forums, and remember to be nice, and everything will be ok! tongue.gif

Oh, it doesnīt matter if you donīt have an avatar or a signature! I didnīt have neither at first! laugh.gif
well, see you later!! cool.gif and HAVE FUN!! tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
*cries* i'm late and everyone beat meh ;o; why Marshie , why? x3

Salamat Po!

no problem biggrin.gif

QUOTE(xEnvyLoverx @ Apr 26 2006, 04:08 PM) [snapback]386324[/snapback]

Salamat Po!

yes yes! thank you for the "WARM" greeting! (Ed's numbuh 1fan... >:D death shall be swift)
biggrin.gif and thankyou for the helpful advice!

ohmy.gif nyu~! i'm to young to die!
help me Riza-doodle! i updated my fanart so you have reson to help! eeeek! *dies* X_x

QUOTE(The New Fullmetal Alchemist @ Apr 26 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]386338[/snapback]

Wow... blink.gif 298 pages of new people posting about themselves... dang... Well, anyway, hi, I'm not new to the site, per say, I absolutely love it, but only recently got hi-speed internet... therefor I decided to register... since I can use the internet more often... and faster... yeah... I do love these forums, though (for the most part...) mainly because people are so nice here! Yay! Warm and fuzzy inside like Al with his kittens! Wheeee! wub.gif So, yeah, no one's probably reading this post at this point, but just thought I'd say "hi" anyway! Wheee! Thanks everyone! See you around! laugh.gif

*somewho resurects herself enough to write the rest of her post* hello! at least this newbie is'nt hostile >D we welcome you here with open fangirlish arms...okay so it's not overrun with fangirls or anything...but...er...crap see? i'm confuzzling myself now! o_o
aw heck! just read the The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum , you wanna know why? doya?doya?doya? well...TOO BAD! read them to find out tongue.gif

QUOTE(Sponge @ Apr 26 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]386359[/snapback]

I am new here and am quite happy I found this place tongue.gif

I am 19, from Warren Michigan, I like cats.

Not much else to tell about me

ohmy.gif

OoOoOoOh sponge! thats going to be my new favorite word besides 'spork' and 'muffin' X3
can i call you Spongy?? =3 laugh.gif
ehehheh, just read the rules before i pass out from over hyper-ness =_=
please? smile.gif
QUOTE(Glass_Tearsx @ Apr 26 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]386363[/snapback]

i'm new.....
i love manga/anime
i live in Virginia
Id say my real name but....yeah......lmao
hi

helloOoO pwease read t3h rules if you have not already, because they pwn' j00 >D ugh that was terrible ph34r.gif

QUOTE(MercenaryX @ Apr 27 2006, 04:45 AM) [snapback]386613[/snapback]

Hey IM new and sorry i dont have an avitar yet or a sig lol i have to make one now hmm lol

hey! remember to put the ending [/] on any tag you use whether you use the size/color/or text tags so you don't end up with the the brackets smile.gif you do it like this if you did'nt know already:

[size=1*] blahblahblahblah [*/size] (but there aren't stars in it though, just remove those and you have your self a working tag happy.gif if you have any questions feel free to PM meh, read the rules that people have posted links to,click on it yourself by looking at the red box and clicking on it OR! click on Riza's sig

Domo Arigato~! :">

*goes back to dieing* x_x
*~vachi~*
*cries* i'm late and everyone beat meh ;o; why Marshie , why? x3

aw, donīt worry, I was lucky today, plus, I do think you beat Mr. jay with one or a few people!! laugh.gif
Mikee
Welcome to all the newcomers! *hugs* biggrin.gif
N. Havoc J.
I am Nicholas H. Jackson. Though I have been here for awhile now but what ever.
*~vachi~*
Welcome N. Havoc J. !!!

Please read the FORUM RULES !!! they are very very important, if you donīt read them you might be a n00b, or just an annoyinh stupid person...after you read THE FORUM RULES start posting and have a lot of fun!! tongue.gif Remember to be nice! and you can also, pm me if you need any help, I will do what I can to help you out! laugh.gif
See you around! cool.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome all Newbiez please look at the rulez that *~Vachi~* has so kindly linked and have a good time...need any help just ask one of many fellow members or a moderator laugh.gif Thank you for listening
lustgirl1661
I am 13 years old and Ilove fullmetalalchemist!
*~vachi~*
Welcome lustgirl1661 !! tongue.gif
Please read the Forum Rules, after reading them, post and have a lot of fun!!! Iīm sure you will, and remember to be nice! smile.gif if you need any help donīt doubt to pm me!!! I will be happy to help you out as well as I can! biggrin.gif
See you around the Forums! cool.gif
Tombow
Hi N. Havoc J. and lustgirl1661,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!!
This posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
@N. Havoc J. - I think we already met in FMA manga forum. biggrin.gif
I see you're already making a nice start with your pposting, and hope to see many more of your posts on our board!! smile.gif
@lustgirl1661 - Hope to see your posts on discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!! smile.gif

Mind forum rules, and hope your two have wonderful time on our board!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: @*~vachi~* - Love your new avi/sig!! biggrin.gif
Lt. Colonel Hagane
Hi! Im Lt. Colonel Hagane, but you can call me Metal Mario^^. I work at two sites Boomansion and Mariotendo, yes im a mario fan, and a full metal alchemist fan tongue.gif Im no noob so you dont have to worry about me making spammy posts. Though expect many typos >.> I think my cat is more acurate at typing XD anyways this looks like a really fun place I just know im going to enjoy it smile.gif
DustStorm
Welcome Lt. Colonel Hagane. Please read the forum rules, and enjoy your stay at T3h Forums!! tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 29 2006, 03:27 AM) [snapback]387737[/snapback]

OT: @*~vachi~* - Love your new avi/sig!! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif Thanks Tombow!! tongue.gif

^Welcome Lt. Colonel Hagane!!
Please read the Forum Rules !! They will be useful, even if you already know how this things work. tongue.gif
Also, remember to be nice ~not going to be a problem right? biggrin.gif ~ Have fun!!

See you around!!
Zarpia
laugh.gif haven't welcome our new members in a while so... welcome! blink.gif
Tombow
Hi Lt. Colonel Hagane, welcome to the board!! smile.gif
Glad to see you're already making nice start on posting on the board!!
Since you're Mario expert, maybe you'd like to join some of the game discussions on our General game forum??
Mind the forum rules, and many happy postings!! biggrin.gif
maximeb
hello
I'm maxime
I'm 17 and I'm french ^^ I like FMA and other manga and anime ^^
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome maximeb and other newbiez I hope you've all read the rulez...

(^^ Bonjiour laugh.gif )
Ailuro
QUOTE(maximeb @ Apr 30 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]388179[/snapback]

hello
I'm maxime
I'm 17 and I'm french ^^ I like FMA and other manga and anime ^^

Bonjour et bienvenue. J'espčre que votre temps ici sera amusement. smile.gif
caerulcis
i'm late but anyways... tongue.gif

welcome to the forum newcomers.
be sure to check out the rules.
well enjoy your time here.
Edward'sWife
hi!EdwardsWife's the name.nice to be here!luv it already!^_^i hope i make alot of friends here too!^_^
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hello all newcommers, N. Havoc J. , lustgirl1661 , Lt.Colonel Hagane ,Maximeb
and Edward's wife he's miiiiine, *quoting envy lover* 'Death shall be swift!! hissssssssss hissssss ph34r.gif

*cough*

it would be nice and would help us and the mods if you'd

1) don't spam
and 2) read the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum

thank you and have a nice day tongue.gif

sayonara~!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 30 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]388411[/snapback]
and Edward's wife he's miiiiine, *quoting envy lover* 'Death shall be swift!! hissssssssss hissssss ph34r.gif

*cough*

1) don't spam

sayonara~!
My thoughts and possible words exactly.
Except for the posesive Ed thing.

*Feels Lazy*
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 30 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]388411[/snapback]

*cough*

1) don't spam

sayonara~!

Possesive much? Just kidding!!!

But seriously, welcome all you newbies^^ Do what is stated above and you'll be just fine^^
ed's numbuh 1 fan
not posesive! just obsessed and you people know i'm joking and besides i say that to all the Edo luvers to freak them out, (it's an added bonus that they're new too! ) rolleyes.gif come on wheres the love people?! ohmy.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Maximeb and Edwardīs Wife!
Please (to Edwardīs Wife--->be careful with ed's numbuh 1 fan) read the Forum Rules!! Very very important information!! after you read them, post a lot BUT DONīT SPAM! and have a lot of fun!!

Maximeb
: Donīt worry about the grammar, I happen to have the same problem, but this forum will help you out with your English!! at least it helps me!! plus, itīs understandable if you have grammar mistakes ME TOO!! so, donīt worry! Just try your best! tongue.gif
If you need any help, feel free to pm me!!! and so can you Edwardīs Wife! I will try my best to help you out! biggrin.gif
See you later!! cool.gif

caerulcis
*bows* welcome to the forum Edward'sWife.
please read the rules of the site.
well have a nice time here and don't spam. laugh.gif
Tombow
Wow, 300th page!! biggrin.gif

Hi maximeb form France, and Edward'sWife from Japan, welcome to the board!!
We have some very nice members from France, and from Japan on this board.
Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Hope to see you in FMA Manga forum, or in FMA "shambara" movie forum, or on discussions on all your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!
And, since you two are also fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Naruto thread, and Inuyasha thread, and Bobobo-bo-bobo thread, and Black Cat thread, and D. N. Angel thread, and more, and General manga forum. smile.gif

And, for the game fan, here is our FMA game forum, and for non-FMA game discussions, General game forum, and if you like to sing, record it and post on our Karaoke thread!! biggrin.gif

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. smile.gif

Follow the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
PseudoManiac
Hello everyone. I'm PseudoManiac, and I like FMA!
Tombow
Hi PseudoManiac, welcome to the board!!

You can check out my last post (right above yours) for links for some of the forums and threads on our board, and also here is our FMA OVA thread, and our Royai (RoyxRiza) thread in FMA character discussion forum, and Samurai Champloo thread, and Dragonball Gt thread, and One Piece thread, and much more, in General anime forum. biggrin.gif

And, this posting guidelines for our board is a MUST READ for all newcomers. smile.gif

Mind the forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! smile.gif
maximeb
merci bocoup a vous =^^=

thank you has you ..... its not english''''""^^???
lol :S

Ailuro>>you ave good french rolleyes.gif thank you for this french sentense

and I have to forget that I would like work ^^ I would like work to NASA
and I consider studying aerospace engineering in

Tombow
@maximeb - You want to study aerospace engeneering, and work for NASA.. That's awsome!!
Kind of like, (FMA Movie spoiler... read only if you don't mind to learn part of FMA movie story...)
[spoiler]Movie Ed, and Alphonse in the FMA "Shambara" movie... Going to another world with science... happy.gif[/spoiler]
maximeb
Tombow>> yes for the Spoiler
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(PseudoManiac @ May 1 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]388658[/snapback]

laugh.gif your name reminds me... cool.gif
well, nevermind, just remember to READ THE FORUM RULES!! after that, post a lot and have fun!! although, I have seen some of your posts, but if you havenīt read the forum rules, you should! so, enjoy this awesome forum and see you around!! oh...I forgot to say...WELCOME!! ph34r.gif laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(maximeb @ May 1 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]388667[/snapback]

Ailuro>>you ave good french rolleyes.gif thank you for this french sentense

Vraiment? ohmy.gif
And don't worry, your English really isn't that bad compared to many others. tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 30 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]388522[/snapback]

Welcome Maximeb and Edwardīs Wife!
Please (to Edwardīs Wife--->be careful with ed's numbuh 1 fan)

nyarg~! >D

QUOTE(Tombow @ May 1 2006, 04:06 AM) [snapback]388654[/snapback]

Wow, 300th page!! biggrin.gif

i know, we should celebrate our somewhat useless constent welcomings! tongue.gif
wow i never noitced how long you posts are ohmy.gif

QUOTE(PseudoManiac @ May 1 2006, 04:30 AM) [snapback]388658[/snapback]

chibi's! ^^ *<--- likes your avatar >D*

hello and welcome blahblahblah, we mostly just wanna say to ya people to pleasepleaseplease read the rules or as we like to call it: The Beignner's Gide to Forum Decorum it has wonderful things in there, how to put up sigs and avatars, the color tags, text absoulutly EVERYTHING, everysingle-cotton-picking-thingamigiger IN T3H WORLD!!!!!! and if your still reading this far i'd like you to read it if you have not already, but if you do have any questions please feel free to contact me by PM,YIM, hotmail whatever floats your FMA boat smile.gif

post lots! >:-)

see ya~!
BlindSword
Hey everyone, new here to the forums. Im a big addict just like everyone else here.
maximeb
Welcome BlindSword wink.gif
I like your Signature image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.