Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Bahamut Zero
QUOTE(Chibi Monkey @ Apr 21 2006, 01:33 AM) [snapback]383997[/snapback]

Hey, im Chibi Monkey. Im 14 and from NY.
welcome on board! they're all very nice here.
Rogue37
Hello mina-san,

I'm Rogue37 and 26 years old. I'm from germany and know FMA since two years. My starting with that series was something like destiny, I guess, because the last two years I were on conventions and eyertime one of my friends was cosplaying Ed, so there wasn't really a chance to be against it, right?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Vivi Sparrow @ Apr 20 2006, 04:19 AM) [snapback]383733[/snapback]

Hey there, I am Aviya, a 15 year old anime fan from Israel. biggrin.gif *waves*

I'm browsing these FMA forums for a long time but only now signed up.

I love singing and playing the guitar and piano. My favorite Jrock artists are mainly Miyavi, Malice Mizer, L'arc~en~Ciel, Gackt and Dir en Grey. Too bad many of my fav. Japanese bands aren't together anymore. Luckily, the music is still left. XD

Anyways, よろしくね!!O:

VS ^O^

yesh L'Arc~en~Ciel ish <3 ,but i wish there were more J-pop music around were i live but i have to settle for downloading it rolleyes.gif

please don't spam and either read Tthe Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum or click on a member named Riza-Hawkeye's signature
if you need help with anything i'll be happy to help you with your questions smile.gif

QUOTE(Chibi Monkey @ Apr 20 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]383997[/snapback]

cute signature =3
i hope to see you around t3h forums and don't forget to read The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum if you haven't done so already of course biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Rogue37 @ Apr 20 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]384022[/snapback]

Hello mina-san,

I'm Rogue37 and 26 years old. I'm from germany and know FMA since two years. My starting with that series was something like destiny, I guess, because the last two years I were on conventions and eyertime one of my friends was cosplaying Ed, so there wasn't really a chance to be against it, right?

hello, welcome to our forums! i'd write in german but my google langauge tool is'nt working right XD
but The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum if you haven't already =3
*~vachi~*
*cries* so so so late...

Hi and welcome Vivi Sparrow, Chibi Monkey and Rogue37!!!!!!
Please read the Forum Rules (link on selaphiels post) which is very important information to know!!!!
and The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum (link on ed's numbuh 1 fan post)where you can find very useful and also important information about the forum!! Just take a little of your time to read them, and then...HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THIS AWESOME FORUM!! tongue.gif
Feel free to pm me if you need any help!!! I assure you Ill try to help as well as my brain can! laugh.gif
See you guys later!! biggrin.gif

Venus Alchemist
Welcome everyone!
We get new people here everyday! I couldn't be happier.
Happy posting.
kimi_loves_alchemy
Hello im new and wanted to know about the citizen thing is? huh.gif
Tombow
Hi Chibi Monkey from NY, Rogue37 from Germany, and kimi_loves_alchemy,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!!
You can find the discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum.

And, since all of you seem to like anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Inuyasha thread, Naruto thread, Kenshin thread, Pokeman thread, and other anime discussion threads, and General manga forum. smile.gif

And, for the movie fans, we have General video forum for movie and TV program discussions, too, and for the book readers, Do you reda?? thread?? biggrin.gif

Also, if you like reading and/or drawings, here is our Fanfics forum, and also our Fanart forum where you can check out artworks of our members, or post your art on some of our Post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

And, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!!

@kimi_loves_alchemy - "citizen thing" you see under your board ID is your "rank," and it's based on your post count. Everyone starts out with Citizen, then turns to Apprentice with the post count of 50, I think. Then maybe turns Alchemist at 100 or something, then Major, Luitenent Col., Colonel, Brigidear Gen. Major General, and so on, I think.
It realy doesn't mean much, but it's just for fun, IMO. And, it goes up fairly fast, I think. biggrin.gif

Hope to see all of you around on the board!! smile.gif
rorouni_kenshin
smile.gif helo every one!!! *waves*
i'm rorouni_kenshin, 16 from the tropical sands of the philippines and i love fullmetal alchemist, especially edward elric... hihihhihh....
am i welcome?? unsure.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Of course your welcome everyones welcome silly laugh.gif Just read the rulez and everything will be fine kay laugh.gif
rorouni_kenshin
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Apr 21 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]384308[/snapback]

Of course your welcome everyones welcome silly laugh.gif Just read the rulez and everything will be fine kay laugh.gif

yey!! laugh.gif
ive read the rules, thank you, thank you...
i cant wait to meet new friends... biggrin.gif
cursed_alchemist
Hello! laugh.gif I just signed up here today, but I've been a fan of FMA since it cam on to Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I personally love the anime, but my friends don't for their on reasons, whatever psh on them! tongue.gif
I'm a senior at Sanford High and will be going to YCCC next year. I love music, anime, food, and Ice hockey... Unfortunatly I have no cable, so any hockey I watch is either I get taken to a Pirates game or I see my girlfriend play, which is cool too.
I hope to make some friends on here cause I love making new friends! laugh.gif Tlak to you all at some point or another! ^-^
Astria
Hello,

I registered a couple of weeks back (-ish), but hadn't posted...until now. I've only been into FMA for a couple of months, from when my friend showed me the series. It was a great deal of fun to watch, with just the right amount of action, drama and comedy that I like in a show (and the angst, of course, can't forget that).

I figured this would be a fair place to put my first post. I'm something of a newcomer to anime and manga, but a long-time SF/fantasy fan. And, uh, that's it I guess. See you all around...

Bye.
*~vachi~*
Welcome rorouni_kenshin, cursed_alchemist, Astria and kimi_loves_alchemy!!! tongue.gif
Im vachi, also known as maniac girl, dont be scared, Im not THAT crazy... laugh.gif Just hyper ~sometimes~ and enthusiastic!!
Please read THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION, this will be very very useful, Im serious about it ph34r.gif but for real, it really is, and it will be very very useful, just take a little of your time, and read them!! tongue.gif then, post post post, and have a lot of fun!! laugh.gif cool.gif

rorouni_kenshin: cool signature!! ken-san! wub.gif weee!! Ruroken fan!! cool.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Chibi Monkey @ Apr 20 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]383997[/snapback]
Hurrah!! Another New Yorker!! *Happy Dance*
QUOTE(kimi_loves_alchemy @ Apr 21 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]384233[/snapback]
I love your avvy. laugh.gif

Anyway, Welcome all newcomers!!
I'm a slacker so you can all nag me for not welcoming you before!! happy.gif;;
Anyway, please click on the link on the red box on the top of your page, or on my cruel sig.
Please PM me if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer them.
Have fun and try to pay attention to the rules. smile.gif

Vachi's sig hurts me deeply. D: needs a nickname.
I think.
Okay, it isn't needed.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(kimi_loves_alchemy @ Apr 21 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]384233[/snapback]

since Tombow kinda answered that all i have to say is welcome and if you haven't read it already, you should read The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum =3

QUOTE(rorouni_kenshin @ Apr 21 2006, 07:12 AM) [snapback]384305[/snapback]

smile.gif helo every one!!! *waves*
i'm rorouni_kenshin, 16 from the tropical sands of the philippines and i love fullmetal alchemist, especially edward elric... hihihhihh....
am i welcome?? unsure.gif

yesh of course you are!! unless you turn out to be a n00b that is rolleyes.gif
i'm glad you read the rules just abide by them! >D

QUOTE(cursed_alchemist @ Apr 21 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]384374[/snapback]

Hello! laugh.gif I just signed up here today, but I've been a fan of FMA since it cam on to Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I personally love the anime, but my friends don't for their on reasons, whatever psh on them! tongue.gif
I'm a senior at Sanford High and will be going to YCCC next year. I love music, anime, food, and Ice hockey... Unfortunatly I have no cable, so any hockey I watch is either I get taken to a Pirates game or I see my girlfriend play, which is cool too.
I hope to make some friends on here cause I love making new friends! laugh.gif Tlak to you all at some point or another! ^-^

don't spam and please read the rules! they'll help you much!

QUOTE(Astria @ Apr 21 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]384381[/snapback]

Hello,

I registered a couple of weeks back (-ish), but hadn't posted...until now. I've only been into FMA for a couple of months, from when my friend showed me the series. It was a great deal of fun to watch, with just the right amount of action, drama and comedy that I like in a show (and the angst, of course, can't forget that).

I figured this would be a fair place to put my first post. I'm something of a newcomer to anime and manga, but a long-time SF/fantasy fan. And, uh, that's it I guess. See you all around...

Bye.

hello smile.gif please don't spam and read the rules like a million others said before and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me =3

Vachi : i was talking with Riza-Doodle and we decided on nicknames for ya!
your pick!
either Marshmellow (Marshie)
or...*drumroll please*
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third

X3
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 21 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]384517[/snapback]
your pick!
or...*drumroll please*
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third

X3
Drat!! I wanted to talk her Vachi the Stampede!!
We were on the Trigun topic anyways!! tongue.gif
Zarpia
I'm just writing to tell Riza how a magnificent sig she has wink.gif
fullmetal-20
Hi my name is shawn and really i just want to get my sites name out there. Its not to big at the moment but it does have a forum. so please check it out and join in the forum section

anyway heres the site address: www.freewebs.com/webshrine

the site will grow and i hope you join and come back time and time again!!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Apr 21 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]384518[/snapback]

your pick!
or...*drumroll please*

X3

thats good thats good laugh.gif

QUOTE(fullmetal-20 @ Apr 21 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]384523[/snapback]

Hi my name is shawn and really i just want to get my sites name out there. Its not to big at the moment but it does have a forum. so please check it out and join in the forum section

anyway heres the site address: www.freewebs.com/webshrine

the site will grow and i hope you join and come back time and time again!!!

your free to put your site in your sig but you can't advirtize it on a thread or post :-\
if you need help putting up a sig PM me i'll help ya~! smile.gif
oh and don't be a n00b and click on the red box at the top of the screen to read te rules or you could just click on Riza-doodle's beautiful sig tongue.gif

see ya~!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 21 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]384519[/snapback]
I'm just writing to tell Riza how a magnificent sig she has wink.gif
You're only saying that because you know I'm procrasinating on that set we're supposed to be doing! D:
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 21 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]384528[/snapback]
your free to put your site in your sig but you can't advirtize it on a thread or post :-\
if you need help putting up a sig PM me i'll help ya~! smile.gif
oh and don't be a n00b and click on the red box at the top of the screen to read te rules or you could just click on Riza-doodle's beautiful sig tongue.gif

see ya~!
Ever think of a future in advertising Xobo? tongue.gif

Anyway, Welcome fullmetal-20!!
Please take a look at Xobo's post, which pretty much just says what I would. biggrin.gif

*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Apr 21 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]384518[/snapback]
your pick!
or...*drumroll please*

X3

oh, well, I think if its because Im a friend of yours, then, nickname me whatever you want, just please nothing that can be offensive...cause most of those nicknames...I really dont know!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

[b]
[b][b]Vachi's sig hurts me deeply. D: needs a nickname.
I think.
...[/b]
Okay, it isn't needed.

[/b][/b]
umm, my sig hurts you? what do you mean? @_@
oh...your sig rules Riza!! cool.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now to business....
Welcome fullmetal-20!!
I dont have much to say plus, Im sleepy, but the doesnt mean I wont give you a deserved welcome!! please remember to read the very important Forum Rules, please try to be nice, and have a lot of fun!!! Enjoy the forums, and see you around! happy.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums new peoples. i'm so late...please don't eat me.
please take the time to read over the rules.
well have a nice time and don't spam. biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 22 2006, 01:14 AM) [snapback]384615[/snapback]
oh, well, I think if its because Im a friend of yours, then, nickname me whatever you want, just please nothing that can be offensive...cause most of those nicknames...I really dont know!! laugh.gif tongue.gif
I'm sorry if were confusing you in anyway!! You know I'm a baka and Xobo just means well. tongue.gif
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 22 2006, 01:14 AM) [snapback]384615[/snapback]
Vachi's sig hurts me deeply. D: needs a nickname.
I think.
Okay, it isn't needed.
umm, my sig hurts you? what do you mean? @_@
oh...your sig rules Riza!! cool.gif
Zarpia should know what were talking ab00t!! dry.gif
Thank you Dear!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Selaphiel @ Apr 22 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]384687[/snapback]
i'm so late...please don't eat me.
But you probably taste delicious!! ohmy.gif
It's okay Jayjay, you aren't nearly as late as I always am!!
Yue
Umm..hello? xDD I am Yue also known as Yue-eternal in other forums... xDD Nice to meet you all! Hope we can be fwens. ^^
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Yue.
please take the time to read over the rules.
well have a fun and try not to spam. laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi rorouni_kenshin from Philippines, and cursed_alchemist (although I already met you in the FMA game forum biggrin.gif ), and Astria, and Yue, and yes, fullmetal-20, you too, biggrin.gif

Hope to see you all on discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since some of you are also fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum with Saiyuki thread, and Bleach thread, and Kenshin thread, and more, and General manga forum. smile.gif

And, for the movie fans, we have General video forum with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire thread, and some SF TV programs such as Battlestar Galactica or Dr. Who threads, and other movie and TV program discussions. biggrin.gif

And, if you like music, we have FMA music forum, and General music forum for Green Day and other music discussions!!

Also, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome all newbiez, read the rulez and makesure that you have a wonderful time okay happy.gif
Malcolm_X
Hi,Er...Im malcom_X( Not the real oneT_T ) im 14 and from massachusetts..And im new XP Pleasure to meet you all
*~vachi~*
WELCOME Yue and Malcolm_X !!

Please read the Forum Rules !! very very important information all newcomers must know!! cool.gif Just take a little of your time to read them! then, just remember to post, and have a lot of fun!! laugh.gif Enjoy the forums!!
Feel free to pm me if you need any help, I promise to help you out as well as my brain can! tongue.gif
See you later ! tongue.gif
Tombow
Hi Malcolm_X from massachusetts,
Please come and join us on discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum. smile.gif
And, since you may also be a fan of anime besides FMA, here is our General anime forum.
And, if you like music, we have FMA music forum, and General music for non-FMA music discussions also.
Also, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
bleah back to school again and being late once again to welcome you all sad.gif i sowee ;_; gahh i want my color tags D:

*cough* i meeean
Hello and welcome yue and Malcolm_X , please don't spam or be a n00b ,because i can sense n00bs ph34r.gif there're everywhere....watching...waiting o_o

oh! and please read the rules which can be found here , have a nice day,night,afternoon,morning, *blahblahblahblah* X3 *is hyper* ph34r.gif
caerulcis
hello Malcolm_X, welcome to the forums.
please be sure to read over the rules.
have a great time here and remember not to spam. huh.gif
Ire-chan
Hi! ^^ I'm Irene, Ire-chan to you, I'm from Italy, I'm interest in reading, writing, drawing, cinema, manga & anime... and FMA, of course!
Nice to meet all of you ^^
- Ire-chan
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome Ire-chan!!! Please read the Forum Rules, there is a link in my last post, so read it, and everything will be aweeesome! XD Then just have a lot of fun, enjoy this forums, and meet nice cool people!!
Feel free to pm me, if you need any help! I assure you I will do what I can to help out you as my brain can!! laugh.gif

See you later! tongue.gif
Ire-chan
Sorry I won't do things like that anymore, I promise XD be indulgent with me, I'm not english nor american... tongue.gif I know I have much to learn, but I'll do my best ^__^ and thank you, you're really kind ^^
ed&spike
why won't my avitar show up? mad.gif ..... dry.gif ... unsure.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Ire-chan @ Apr 24 2006, 04:10 PM) [snapback]385554[/snapback]
Sorry I won't do things like that anymore, I promise XD be indulgent with me, I'm not english nor american... tongue.gif I know I have much to learn, but I'll do my best ^__^ and thank you, you're really kind ^^

umm...I dont know what you are talking about...but its always good to know youll try your best!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(ed&spike @ Apr 24 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]385564[/snapback]

I really dont know, maybe your pic cant upload...you should try again, sometimes that happens to me...maybe the picture is too big? ph34r.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
gahhh Marshie beat me x__x xD

QUOTE(Ire-chan @ Apr 24 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]385505[/snapback]

Hi! ^^ I'm Irene, Ire-chan to you, I'm from Italy, I'm interest in reading, writing, drawing, cinema, manga & anime... and FMA, of course!
Nice to meet all of you ^^
- Ire-chan

ohhh Italy? wow we get people from all over t3h world ohmy.gif send me spaghetti! >D
wink.gif read the forum rules if you haven't done so already like Marshie (Vachi) has posted and you'll do just fine, we hate to sound like broken records but alas it must be done :-\ though i don't think you'll have trouble getting along you seem much un-n00b-ish to me so far smile.gif lets keep it that way!! XD

if ya have any questions at all fel free to Personal Messege meh smile.gif

QUOTE(ed&spike @ Apr 24 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]385564[/snapback]

sadly i'm not really sure, but you might want maybe ask a mod or somthing or someone who knows about avatars. . . sorry i could'nt help sad.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome to anyone who recently joined up^^ Just listen to the mods and you'll be fine^^
Tombow
Hi Ire-chan from Italy, welcome to the board!!
Here is our FMA in Italy thread. Nice to have more Italian FMA fans!! smile.gif
Also, hope to see you on discussions on your favorite FMA characters (anime and manga) in our FMA character discussion forum!!

And, since you are also fans of anime/manga besides FMA, here is our General anime forum , and General manga forum. smile.gif
And, we also have General video forum for movies and TV program discussions. biggrin.gif

Also, if you like reading and drawings, here is our Fanfics forum, and also our Fanart forum where you can check out artworks of our members, or post your art on some of our Post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

And, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ed&spike - Sorry to hear that you're still having the problem getting your avi to show up!!
Have you read my post on this very thread that I posted on April 9 after you first posted here on April 8??
Or, tried asu-san's advise to you on this thread where you posted the problem on April 14??
And, my advise and Fayth Prophecy's advise on this thread you opened for the same problem??
Have you actually followed through thsese advises??
If so, for further analysis, I need to know more details on how you are trying to upload this avi... Are you using "Browsing" feature and getting your pic to the board from your computer??
Or, are you using any image-hosting account?? If so, which company??
Also, did you get your avi pic from our Gallery?
If it is moving avi, as you indicated previously that that's what you wanted, is the avi file complete, and is still a moving avi after you saved it in your computer??
Those are just few of the details you can give us to help us pinpoint your problem.
(My PM box could be full, as I get many PMs at time, so please post the details here, then maybe we can find out what is wrong. smile.gif )
Mikee
Hello everyone!

My name is Mikee, 12 years old and I am Filipino. I love Full Metal Alchemist very much especially RoyXRiza.
Hope to be your friend.. smile.gif
caerulcis
welcome all new peoplez.
be sure to read the rules.
well have a nice time and don't spam.
*~vachi~*
Welcome Mikee !! cool.gif
Please read the forum rules, there is a link on Mr. Jays ~Selaphiels~ post! biggrin.gif take a little of your time to read them, and then...HAVE A LOT OF FUN, also, remember to be nice (which I personally dont think would be a problem for you) and enjoy this awesome forum!! tongue.gif
Feel free to pm me, if you need any help!! I will try as hard as I can to help you out!!! smile.gif
also, Im sure youll get a lot of friends, as long as you dont act like a n00b!! laugh.gif
Here is a link for a RizaxRoy thread! wink.gif
See you later Mikee!!! cool.gif

---------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Jay won again... dry.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 24 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]385419[/snapback]
bleah back to school again and being late once again to welcome you all sad.gif i sowee ;_; gahh i want my color tags D:
Me too, Danggit!! dry.gif

Welcome al newcomers!!
Please take a moment to go thru 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Have fun and please don't spam as it is forbidden.
Make sure you listen to the mods and future mod Tombow.
Any questions I can try to answer over PM or leave a comment here, I'll find it. Eventually.

QUOTE(ed&spike @ Apr 24 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]385564[/snapback]
....Ahem...
Guilt
sup Im Guilt 12 years old
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Guilt.
since you are new please take the time to read the rules.
well that's it for me, have fun and happy posting. mellow.gif
Guilt
how do become major-general
xEnvyLoverx
oi oi yall! oiyoro! my name is... GUILYN! and i absolutely love ENVY! I discovered FMA like, a year or so ago... maybe even more.... but i joined her quite recently~ xD I'm really into the manga and anime, and download the manga (which is in like, ch. 58 now?) online... bad me!

Nayway, I really LOVE ENVY! I adore him, i have a strong affinity for him, i'm obsessed with him, im addicted to him, i'm infatuated with him, etc~

^.^ I'm pleased to meet all of you and be a part of these forums! This is a really great website~ tongue.gif

p.s. I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO HATES OR LOVES ENVY!

^^; bye bye!
caerulcis
QUOTE(Guilt @ Apr 25 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]386029[/snapback]

Also, here is the answer to a common question: You can raise your rank by increasing your post count, but allow me to tell you this: POST COUNT DOES NOT MATTER. IF THAT IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE.
oh, please do not ask dumb questions or you will be shot... dry.gif

anyways...welcome to the forums xEnvyLoverx.
it would be nice if you would check out the rules.
have a great time here and don't spam.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
*is late...again =o= *

QUOTE(Mikee @ Apr 25 2006, 06:42 AM) [snapback]385789[/snapback]

Hello everyone!

My name is Mikee, 12 years old and I am Filipino. I love Full Metal Alchemist very much especially RoyXRiza.
Hope to be your friend.. smile.gif

wow OoO the philipines? thats like...all the way by Australia...g'day mate =3 <-- *had to do that*
weeeell all i can say is if you haven't done so already read the beautiful, lovely, wonderfull Begginer's Guide to Forum decorum or you could just click on Riza-Hawkeye's wonder full sig that is full of spiffy-ness , (they're the same thing but Riza's is purty-er X3 )

QUOTE(Guilt @ Apr 25 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]386026[/snapback]

sup Im Guilt 12 years old

hello! nice tah meet y0u smile.gif hope you have an absolute WONDERFUL time here (okay that was a little much tongue.gif) post lots for us and read the Begginer's Guide to Forum decorum or you will die a most terrible death smile.gif
muwahahahahahahaha

QUOTE(Guilt @ Apr 25 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]386029[/snapback]

post count dos'nt matter and if you care only about that you are most likely a spammer sad.gif but to answer your question, you post and you rise in your ranks:

citizen
apprentice
Alchemist
major

and so on happy.gif

QUOTE(xEnvyLoverx @ Apr 25 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]386031[/snapback]

oi oi yall! oiyoro! my name is... GUILYN! and i absolutely love ENVY! I discovered FMA like, a year or so ago... maybe even more.... but i joined her quite recently~ xD I'm really into the manga and anime, and download the manga (which is in like, ch. 58 now?) online... bad me!

Nayway, I really LOVE ENVY! I adore him, i have a strong affinity for him, i'm obsessed with him, im addicted to him, i'm infatuated with him, etc~

^.^ I'm pleased to meet all of you and be a part of these forums! This is a really great website~ tongue.gif

p.s. I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO HATES OR LOVES ENVY!

^^; bye bye!

that was...slitely disturbing mellow.gif um...nice...to meet you? ph34r.gif
please read the Begginer's Guide to Forum decorum they love you so you should read them and love them back or you can be beaten by sticks of spam... wink.gif sankyuuuuuuu~! ^^
i hate envy o_o *ducks from very sharp objects being thrown at her
nyahhhhh~!!! >D

if you guys need any help with anything don't hesitate to pm me to ask smile.gif
see ya!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.