Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome Silent Whisper!! cool.gif
Please read the Forum Rules, this will be awesomely useful and will prevent you for being a n00b! tongue.gif so take a little of your time to read them, if you have any doubts or need any help, feel free to pm me, Iīm sure Iīll do what I can to help you out! smile.gif
See you around the boards! cool.gif
Oh, also to welcome Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend which Riza-Hawkeye already told to read the FORUM RULES!! Have fun around the boards and remember to be nice.
Remember both...DO NOT SPAM!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what will ed's numbuh 1 fan will say...ummm....
weee, I think Iīm getting better at welcoming!! w00t! laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Beccca (a.k.a. Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend) and Silent Whisper,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

Since you are both FMA fan (d'uh!! biggrin.gif ), maybe you like to check out some of the threads in our FMA character discussions forum.

Also, some of the threads in our General (non-FMA) anime forum, such as this Naruto thread, Inuyasha thread, .hack//sign thread, Gundam thread, and One Piece thread.
And, General video forum for TV and movie discussions.

Also, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Mind the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!!

Oh, and ETA:
@Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend - I just noticed... your sig might be a bit too big for this board. The max sig size (combined) for the board is 500 pix wide and 300 pix high.
You might like to resize your sig to less than 500 pix wide, or you may be taking a chance that your sig might get replaced by an ugly black box saying "your sigis too big" by our Mod-sama (the board moderator) one day. biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 17 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]382461[/snapback]
weee, I think Iīm getting better at welcoming!! w00t! laugh.gif
@*~vachi~* - Indeed you are.
And, I'm not just talking about the response-time. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Edward Elric's REAL Girlfrie @ Apr 17 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]382395[/snapback]

Hey Im, Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend...u can call me Beccca if u want...
Anyway I like anime, sports, tv, manga, etc...
My fav subject in school is Gym...biggrin.gif
As u can probably c i'm and Edward Elric FanGirl...biggrin.gif:D:D

And Well HI!!!!

Notice: ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif Ninjas Are Attacking!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

:lol:LOL:lol:

Fights urge to rip head off ph34r.gif ahem w-what i meant to say was er hello and welcome to the forums, please read the THe Begginers Guide to Forum Decorum
i hope to see you around!
don't spam
try to use good grammar smile.gif
and don't be a n00b please!

QUOTE(Silent Whisper @ Apr 17 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]382453[/snapback]

Hi i am a new comer of this site wel it was nice to introduce myself. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

hello and welcome to our FMA forums! i'm glad you decided to join happy.gif
read the Rules please they can be very helpful smile.gif

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 17 2006, 04:58 PM) [snapback]382461[/snapback]

about what ph34r.gif
*~vachi~*
@*~vachi~* - Indeed you are.
And, I'm not just talking about the response-time. smile.gif

tongue.gif
Thakies Tombnow, but you are the best welcomer ever!!

ed's numbuh 1 fan: about...
Fights urge to rip head off ph34r.gif ahem w-what i meant to say was er hello and welcome to the forums, please read the THe Begginers Guide to Forum Decorum
i hope to see you around!
don't spam
try to use good grammar smile.gif
and don't be a n00b please!

see? XD thatīs what I was wondering! XD hehe
DustStorm
Welcome Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend and Silent Whisper!!!! I hope you guys have a great time posting here on Teh Forums!!!! Happy Postings and remember...no spamming is allowed.

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 17 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]382547[/snapback]

see? XD thatīs what I was wondering! XD hehe

thought so rolleyes.gif *ahem*
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 17 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]382523[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 17 2006, 04:58 PM) [snapback]382461[/snapback]
about what ph34r.gif
laugh.gif I think that poor newbie shall need a bodyguard.
I can be hired for 20 bucks a day!!! >DD

Anyway, Welcome Silent Whisper!!
Awesome screenname by the way!!
Anyway, please read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Try to not spam, and have fun!! If you have any questions please PM me and I'll gladly answer them!! smile.gif

*~vachi~*-You really are getting better!! Good job!! biggrin.gif
Edward's grl 15
Hell-o i'm taylor people just call me Tay I am 12 I like Edward alot I am in middle school and I am reall y confused on how you set up you signature .I mean I read every thing on how yoyu set it up but I still dazed and confused............Anyways hello and can somebody please tell me how unsure.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello and Welcome Edward's grl 15!! biggrin.gif
Glad that you've already read the rules!! If you want, PM me and I'll try to help you get your signature up.
Have fun and please don't spam.
DustStorm
Welcome Edward's grl 15!!! I see you've started posting. Please be sure to read the forum rules. I hope you have a great time posting.

Here is how you put up a signature: Go to Edit Signature. Put whatever you want there, and if you want to imput an image, place the URL of a picture from the Internet (or one that you have uploaded) in between [ img ] and [ /img ] (without the spaces between the brackets and the letters). Remember our restrictions for signature sizes

*~vachi~*
Welcome Edward's grl 15!!!
Since you already read the Forum Rules *thumbs up* just have fun and post!!
AND
SAY NO TO SPAM!! laugh.gif See you around the boards!
-------------------------------
ohmy.gif There are a lot of Edīs fans now!

ohmy.gif but you still nice with them...right? right? unsure.gif laugh.gif
[b]*~vachi~*-You really are getting better!! Good job!! biggrin.gif

weeee! thankies!! tongue.gif But still, me wonīt beat any of you ever! [/b]
Edward's grl 15
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Apr 17 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]382562[/snapback]

Welcome Edward's grl 15!!! I see you've started posting. Please be sure to read the forum rules. I hope you have a great time posting.

Here is how you put up a signature: Go to Edit Signature. Put whatever you want there, and if you want to imput an image, place the URL of a picture from the Internet (or one that you have uploaded) in between [ img ] and [ /img ] (without the spaces between the brackets and the letters). Remember our restrictions for signature sizes

Ok I got the signature now how do you delete it and how do you create an avatar. Oh and thank you for the info biggrin.gif
DustStorm
Edward's grl 15: No prob. cool.gif
Go to My Controls near the top of any page at the forums (underneath the Help button and to the left). Clicking on it will take you to a page where you can edit your settings. Go to Edit Avatar Settings on the left menu. From there, you can choose to upload a picture or insert a link from somewhere on the Internet. Please make sure that the picture being used is an appropriate size.

Edward's grl 15
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Apr 17 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]382561[/snapback]

Hello and Welcome Edward's grl 15!! biggrin.gif
Glad that you've already read the rules!! If you want, PM me and I'll try to help you get your signature up.
Have fun and please don't spam.

Okay so I figured out the sig. but how do you do an avatar biggrin.gif
DustStorm
I already posted up the instructions.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Edward Elric's REAL Girlfrie @ Apr 17 2006, 01:23 PM) [snapback]382395[/snapback]

Hey Im, Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend...u can call me Beccca if u want...
Anyway I like anime, sports, tv, manga, etc...
My fav subject in school is Gym...biggrin.gif
As u can probably c i'm and Edward Elric FanGirl...biggrin.gif:D:D

And Well HI!!!!

Notice: ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif Ninjas Are Attacking!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

:lol:LOL:lol:

You aren't twelve, are you?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 17 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]382568[/snapback]

Welcome Edward's grl 15!!!
Since you already read the Forum Rules *thumbs up* just have fun and post!!
AND
SAY NO TO SPAM!! laugh.gif See you around the boards!
-------------------------------
ohmy.gif There are a lot of Edīs fans now!

ohmy.gif but you still nice with them...right? right? unsure.gif laugh.gif

maaaaybe rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Edward's grl 15 @ Apr 17 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]382588[/snapback]

QUOTE(DustStorm @ Apr 17 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]382562[/snapback]

Welcome [b]Edward's grl 15
!!! I see you've started posting. Please be sure to read the forum rules. I hope you have a great time posting.

Ok I got the signature now how do you delete it and how do you create an avatar. Oh and thank you for the info biggrin.gif

well you delete the sig by well deleting everything you put on it blink.gif you could check the rules if you haven't already i'm not sure how you create a avi...if you have photoshop you could make one i suppose
hayley_beth
I joined a few months ago but this is my first time in the forums.

I became a fan of anime because I saw Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim (flame vs metal episode biggrin.gif ) and was instantly hooked.

Lets see....I'm 21 and attend college and also work full time as an insurance rep. (ick)

Well thats me, send me a message if you're cool enough tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome hayley_beth!

Please read the THIS! itīs very important information that every member should know, so, please take a little of your time to read it carefully! itīs very very useful information! smile.gif
When you finish reading it, just post, enjoy this awesome forum, and have fun!!! laugh.gif

See you around, and remember...
DO NOT SPAM!!!

Ailuro
QUOTE(hayley_beth @ Apr 17 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]382675[/snapback]

I became a fan of anime because I saw Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim (flame vs metal episode biggrin.gif ) and was instantly hooked.

Lets see....I'm 21 and attend college and also work full time as an insurance rep. (ick)

Oh, thank God. It's not another 12-year-old this time. tongue.gif
caerulcis
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 17 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]382694[/snapback]
Oh, thank God. It's not another 12-year-old this time. tongue.gif
That's good because I think everyone scared off the last one that joined. laugh.gif

I got a little behind on the welcoming.
Well I'm going to be lazy and say, welcome all newcomers.
be sure that all of you read the rules.
be sure to have fun and don't spam. mad.gif
Tombow
Hi Tay (a.k.a. Edward's grl 15) from California, and hayley_beth,

I see you two are already making nice starts on posting on our board.
We also have D.N.Angel thread, and Naruto manga thread in General manga forum, and Inuyasha anime thread, D. N. Angel anime thread, and Naruto anime thread on General anime forum.

And, discussions on your favorite FMA characters, as well as other FMA characters (manga or anime) are in our FMA character discussion forum.

Also, if you like reading and/or drawings, here is our Fanfics forum, and also our Fanart forum where you can check out artworks of our members, or post your art on some of our Post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

Also, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Mind the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!!

-Crono-
Hi im.....Crono:P
Im 15 years old and i come from germany so excuse my grammar^^
caerulcis
welcome to the forums -Crono-.
please take the time to look over the rules.
well have a pleasant time here and don't spam. tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(hayley_beth @ Apr 17 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]382675[/snapback]

wow college ohmy.gif <--*gets exited about little things
nice to have you with us =3
please read the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum
or (though she's not on right now i don't think) click on Riza-Hawkeye's signature smile.gif if you haven't alread that is

QUOTE(-Crono- @ Apr 18 2006, 07:02 AM) [snapback]382824[/snapback]

Hi im.....Crono:P
Im 15 years old and i come from germany so excuse my grammar^^

i think you speak english very well smile.gif
if your german then

Lesen Sie die Richtlinien, wenn Sie nicht bereits haben

smile.gif

Tombow
Hi -Crono- from Germany,
I see you already found our manga forum.
Maybe you'd also like to join discussions on your favorite FMA characters (manga and anime) in our FMA character discussion forum??
And, since you like playing video games, here is our General game forum for non-FMA game discussions, and FMA game forum.

(It has a section on "how to put signature pic on your post" also, so you can learn how to add signature picture at the bottom of your post "proper" way. biggrin.gif )

If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!!
*~vachi~*
Damn...Iīm late...XD

Hi and Welcome Crono!!
Please read the Forum Rules, which all the members have told you to SEE!! Itīs important!!! ALL THE MEMBERS! they are very important, and reading them prevent you to do something...stupid incorrect laugh.gif
if you need any help, feel free to pm me! I will do what I can to help you out! tongue.gif
Hope you enjoy this awesome forums!! have have fun!! biggrin.gif
See you around! cool.gif
Ms. Elric
hi i'm Ms. Elric...
i'm 15, and i live in canada. i'm in gr 10
i like anime, manga, drawing and some other stuff

i am also madly in love with Alphonse!!!!!! teeheehee happy.gif

Venus Alchemist
Welcome to the forums, Ms.Elric.
Make sure you check out the rules and don't spam. Happy posting. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Hi~a Ms. Elric nice to meet you smile.gif
hope ya have fun here or it can get rid of you boredom tongue.gif
don't spam but do read the The Begginers Guide to forum Decorum (if you haven't already of course ^^; ) sorry that we all sound like broken records but it's for you own good tongue.gif
nina_tuker
ok...what can i say, i join in april, this month, umm... im 11 going on 12 in august, i got into the Queen Elizabeth arts school is port credit (canada, ontario) I AM CANADIAN, but i dont drink molson canadaian duh, too young, but yeah!! blink.gif and, i have a really nobb question, i made my signature, but in my controls, i cant upload it i need help, Lannie

I attached it, hope you like it!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome Nina Tuker your avi is goingto make me sad laugh.gif;;
about your sig, you need you upload it and get it's URL to do that you could eiter go to www.photobucket.com or imageshack i perfer imageshack so i gave you that link ^^; all you have to do is upload you pic and get the URL and copy and paste that in you sig box in your control panal

like this
[attachmentid=5164]

oh! and remember to read the rules (there in the red box and pinned in every forum) because they'll help you and answer any other questions you may have smile.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Ms. Elric @ Apr 18 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]383016[/snapback]

hi i'm Ms. Elric...
i'm 15, and i live in canada. i'm in gr 10
i like anime, manga, drawing and some other stuff

i am also madly in love with Alphonse!!!!!! teeheehee happy.gif

Please make sure sure your signature does not exceed 300 pixels hieght-wise and 500 pixels width-wise.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 18 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]382951[/snapback]
wow college ohmy.gif <--*gets exited about little things
nice to have you with us =3
please read the Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum
or (though she's not on right now i don't think) click on Riza-Hawkeye's signature smile.gif if you haven't alread that is
Ah! Very good!! Xobo is proving the entire reason why I made this!! Nice work!! wink.gif

Anyway, Wlecome all you newcomers!!
Glad you've joined our boards!!
Please take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Dcorum' or just click on my sig. Have fun and don't spam!! smile.gif
caerulcis
well all newcomers to the forums.
please be sure to check out the rules.
well that's it from me, remember not to spam. tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Ms. Elric and nina_tuker!!!
well, sense Iīm more than a little late with welcomes, just wanted to say...READ THE FORUM RULES!! if you donīt, you might make something...very very stupid...plus, itīs important!!! tongue.gif Just take a little of your time to read them! it wonīt hurt you!! smile.gif

nina_tucker: umm, I think you are the first person I know with that name...GREAT, you are very unique! tongue.gif
Ms. Elric: weeeee!! more Aru fans!! laugh.gif and Iīm one of them...it just doesnīt shows... ph34r.gif

So, both of you, read the forum rules, and if you need any help just pm me, maybe I can help you out, be sure that I will at least try! laugh.gif
See you around! tongue.gif

.:Prodigy:.
Hi, i'm .:Prodigy:. (as you can see...)
I'm 16 and Male....
I watch Anime (FMA and Bleach) and read Manga...

ed's numbuh 1 fan
Ah! Very good!! Xobo is proving the entire reason why I made this!! Nice work!!

X3

QUOTE(.:Prodigy:. @ Apr 19 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]383227[/snapback]

Hi, i'm .:Prodigy:. (as you can see...)
I'm 16 and Male....
I watch Anime (FMA and Bleach) and read Manga...

i absolutly love your sig wub.gif where DID you get that pic in the second one wub.gif they're <3 ! ^\\\^

*cough* er i mean welcome to our wonderfull FMA forums! =3 i hope to see you around and:
don't spam
try to use good grammar (not saying that you aren't just try to ^^; )
and click on Riza's signature or read the rules by clicking on that red box thingy at the top of your screen, simple as that
unless you already did that is smile.gif

see ya~
caerulcis
welcome to the forums .:Prodigy:..
please be sure to check out the rules.
if you have any problems on the site please feel free to pm me.
well have fun and try not to spam. tongue.gif
Tombow
Hi Ms. Elric and nina_tuker from Canada, and .:Prodigy:.,
Since some of you are a big fan of Al or Nina, maybe you like to check out some of the threads in our FMA character discussions forum.
Or, some of the threads in our General (non-FMA) anime forum, such as this Naruto thread, Inuyasha thread, and One Piece thread.

Also, if you like reading and/or drawings, here is our Fanfics forum, and also our Fanart forum where you can check out artworks of our members, or post your art on some of our Post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

And, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif

Mind the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!!

ETA:
@nina_tuker - As ed's numbuh 1 fan has explained, you need to upload that pic to an imagehosting site, such as ImageShack (tho I tnink this one might be a link for U.S.) or Photobucket (Free, but need to register), and get the URL adress for the pic.
Then follow the instructions on this Forum posting guide.
Make sure the pic is smaller than 500 pix wide, and 300 pix high. smile.gif

@Ms. Elric - I just noticed... your sig might be a bit too big for this board. The max sig size (combined) for the board is 500 pix wide .
You might like to edit your sig to less than 500 pix wide and 300 pix high (combined), or you may be taking a chance that your sig might get replaced by an ugly black box saying "your sigis too big" by our Mod-sama (the board moderator) one day. biggrin.gif
DustStorm
Welcome .:Prodigy:., Ms._Elric and Nina_Tuker. I hope you enjoy your stay at Teh Forums! Please read the rules and Happy Postings. tongue.gif

Spamming will not be tolerated!!
*~vachi~*
Welcome .:Prodigy:. !!
umm....oh dear...how depressing is to be after Tombow welcoming...umm...
VERY IMPORTANT: READ THE FORUM RULES!
Remember to be nice, and have FUN
!!!
laugh.gif
And please behave like a racional human being!! ph34r.gif laugh.gif Maybe there is people that doesnīt behave like that... ph34r.gif -------> Iīm really kidding...
Venus Alchemist
Welcome to the forums, nina tuker and .:Prodigy:.
Have fun and happy posting. biggrin.gif
Vivi Sparrow
Hey there, I am Vivi, a 15 year old anime fan from Israel. :D *waves*

I've been browsing these FMA forums for a long time but only now signed up.

I love singing and playing the guitar and piano. My favorite Jrock artists are mainly Miyavi, Malice Mizer, L'arc~en~Ciel, Gackt and Dir en Grey. Too bad many of my fav. Japanese bands aren't together anymore. Luckily, the music is still left. XD

Anyways, よろしくね!!O:

VS
Popogeejo
Greetings.I have nothing to offer you but advice.Read the begginers guide to Forum decorum.
Happy posting.
caerulcis
hello Vivi Sparrow, welcome to the forums.
if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.
please take the time to check out the rules.
well have fun and happy postings. tongue.gif
Tombow
Hi Vivi Sparrow from Israel, ようこそ!!
Welcome to the board!! I'm glad you decided to join us!! smile.gif

Besides a wide variety of FMA discussions, we also have FMA music forum, and also General Music forum for non-FMA music discussions, where you can join L'arc~en~ciel discussions, or post your recordings on Karaoke thread!! biggrin.gif

Also, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!! smile.gif

Folow the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!!
Vivi Sparrow
Thank you very much~! ^_____^
Sharingan Serpent
Hello Vivi Sparrow

Welcome to our board please makesure to follow thr rulez and everything will be fine laugh.gif
Chibi Monkey
Hey, im Chibi Monkey. Im 14 and from NY.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.