Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
caerulcis
hello Chiyo-chan, welcome to the forum.
be sure to follow the rules.
well have a nice time and happy posting. laugh.gif
also i would like to point out that you signature is too big. ph34r.gif
Ailuro
Oh dear. This will get quite confusing with someone named Chiyo-chan.
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 14 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]380914[/snapback]

Oh dear. This will get quite confusing with someone named Chiyo-chan.

...thats when you need to kill off the weak one...watch and wait tongue.gif

welcome all you little bastard!
Tombow
Youkoso Chiyo-chan from Filippine!!
Welcome to our discussion forums!!
Yes, we have a long-time member from UK whose ID is Chiyo, and I call her Chiyo-san!! biggrin.gif
(I'm sure you'll meet her shortly. She is a very nice lady. smile.gif )

I see you like anime, anime, and more anime!! laugh.gif
So, here is our General anime forum, which has Bobobo-bo-bobo thread. biggrin.gif
We have General manga forum for non-FMA manga discussion, too. smile.gif

Or, join our discussions on FMA (manga/anime) characters in our FMA character discussion forum!!
Also, you may like to check out our fanart forum, where you can check out the artworks of other members, or post your work on some of our "post your artwork" threads, or you can even open a thread to post all your artworks!!

And, please take a moment to read this Forum posting guide, as our fellow greeter Selaphiel has kindly pointed out. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

ETA: I just noticed... Your sig might be a bit too wide on this board. The max sig size for the board is 500 pix wide (yours is 600 pix currently) and 300 pix high.
You might like to resize your sig to less than 500 pix wide, or you may be taking a chance that you sig might get replaced by an ugly black box saying "your sigis too big" by Mod-sama (the board moderator.) biggrin.gif
Chiyo-chan
thanks for welcoming me here evreybody!XD o.O there's already some1 with d name Chiyo? oops, i didn't kno that, but i'd like to meet her^^ eto... tombow san, excuse me for asking this, but, r u a guy or a girl? cuz, if u were a guy, i'd call you towo kun, and if u were a girl, i'd call u tomo chan. u c, i like to nickname ppl i meet, so yeah=D

thanks for welcoming me evrybody! i alsochanged my sig!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
er...sorry i'm late people ^^; Spring break makes you giddy biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Lunchbox @ Apr 12 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]379363[/snapback]

I know what you did last summer. :ninja:

Kiddin'... Kiddin'.

I'm... Lunchbox. Shorter than 5'3"! biggrin.gif

i am too! though i'm 12 so HAH! rolleyes.gif

erm... read the Beginner's guide to forum decorum!
it's very helpful if you don't know how to do somthing smile.gif

QUOTE(g0rd0 @ Apr 12 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]379584[/snapback]

Well, i just joined.......so yeah...hooray for me i guess

yesh hooray to you tongue.gif we're glad you joined, then again if you choose to spam we may not xD kidding, kidding,
but you might want to read the rules just in case biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 13 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]379928[/snapback]

BTW, haven't seen Riza-Hawkeye here recently... unsure.gif

she's been busy with some stuff but has failed to give me any details huh.gif probably school maybe =_= we miss you Love XD

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Apr 14 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]380395[/snapback]

LOL, yeah, many members changing...but mine is because...I really hated maniac_girl sad.gif

aw but it fitted you laugh.gif

QUOTE(Chiyo-chan @ Apr 15 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]380862[/snapback]

uh, i joined this place in march, but i'm just gonna introduce myself now>.>

well, i'm 12, and i'm filippino(which makes me asian). I'm kinda short for my age(like ed!XD) and i'm short tempered, known as "best anime artist in d 6th grd"(i swear it's d truth!!!), i'm also good at voice acting, and i was in d middle school musical at my school=D

I speak perfect english, perfect filippino, some(but more than average) japanese, and a little bit of spanish(still learning>.>)

anyways, I LOVE ED!! and i love fma!XD but hey, who doesn't? so, further a due, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu (Pleased to meet you!!!!)!!XDDDDD

EDO IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINE ph34r.gif hisssssssssss

*Ahem* rolleyes.gif nice to meet you Chiyo-chan! your also going to get me confuzzled O_o Chiyo and Chiyo-chan , both of you are going to make me think of Memoirs of A Geisha laugh.gif but i guess i could tell you apart by (1st) Chiyo's lovly EdxWin sigs and avatars that are <3 wub.gif

anyways!
lea las reglas !!
規則を読みなさい !!

(Read the rules! (please) ) happy.gif
Tombow
@Chiyo-chan - Love your new sig!! smile.gif
(And, excellent idea to have one with the correct size for the board!! happy.gif)
Oh, and, since I"m probably beyond the age group to be called with chan or kun, you can call me Tombow-san. biggrin.gif

Happy Easter, everyone!!
AlsGal
Hey, I'm Al's Gurl (A.KA Emily. Em 4 short) I like FMA, naruto, one piece, etc. tongue.gif But how do u get a dp?( display pic)
Thnx -----AlsGurl
caerulcis
hello AlsGal, welcome to the forums.
i'm not exactly sure what you mean by display pic.
could you mean avatar or signature?
but if you pm me i could try and help you.
please be sure to check out rules if you haven't already done so.
well have fun and be sure you don't spam. huh.gif
AlsGal
Hey selaphiel ( i think dats how u spell it) blink.gif Thnx but i figured it out. I ment the avatar. Sry
Do u watch FMA? it's an awsome show!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
----------AlsGurl smile.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif
*~vachi~*
aw but it fitted you laugh.gif

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Welcome AlsGal!!!
be sure to READ THE FORUM RULES, so no moderator will be evil! ph34r.gif laugh.gif remember to be nice ~which I think wonīt be a problem~ and remember NOT TO SPAM!! smile.gif
umm...ummm...I think Mr. Jay ~Selaphiel~ wonīt like to spam right? unsure.gif so, you can talk to him by pms!!! or go to Fullmetal Alchemist to talk about this awesome anime!! cool.gif
See you later! tongue.gif
---------------------------------------------
Damn...Mr. Jay beat me this time... dry.gif
laugh.gif OH!! me likes very much your signature!! wub.gif
AlsGal
Thnx Vachi! But i don't really understand what u said unsure.gif sad.gif so can u rewrite it plz.
------------Thnx
AlsGal:)

nvm sry bout dat i understand know. so thnx. ya Al is ALL MINE!!!!!!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif
I like ur avatar 2!

ok now i no what a signature is ..........
but i didn't have one before................
o well
lol
---------------AlsGal
*~vachi~*
umm, please read the Forum Rules, Selaphiel put the link in his post, so read them!! Itīs important!!
And please donīt double post... and donīt attached pics in your posts, only if needed.
AlsGal
ya sry bout dat..................... sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(AlsGal @ Apr 16 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]381836[/snapback]

ya sry bout dat..................... sad.gif

...perhaps you should practice typing like a human being, too...

...and quit talking about how Al is 'yours'. He's a friggin' cartoon character. He's not real, and he belongs to noone.
Popogeejo
...and quit talking about how Al is 'yours'. He's a friggin' cartoon character. He's not real, and he belongs to noone.

AlsGal has bought the rights to him. rolleyes.gif
Welcome newblings.BEHAVE!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Selaphiel @ Apr 15 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]380910[/snapback]
Jayjay? blink.gif
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 15 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]381280[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 13 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]379928[/snapback]
BTW, haven't seen Riza-Hawkeye here recently... unsure.gif
she's been busy with some stuff but has failed to give me any details huh.gif probably school maybe =_= we miss you Love XD
Ah, I'm very sorry!! Sinc thursday I was in North Carolina with some family, 10 hours of driving pretty much wears ya out!! laugh.gif

Anyway, welcome all newcomers!!
Please take two seconds of your time to read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
It'll help you learn how to do simple things like putting up a picture in your signature, teach you how to use tags correctly, and such things.
Have fun, and try your very best to refrain from spamming as it isn't really acceptable, especially if you want to make a good impression.^^;;
Any questions that you have, you can PM to me, and I'll try my very best to answer them.
smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(AlsGal @ Apr 16 2006, 07:21 AM) [snapback]381574[/snapback]

Hey, I'm Al's Gurl (A.KA Emily. Em 4 short) I like FMA, naruto, one piece, etc. tongue.gif But how do u get a dp?( display pic)
Thnx -----AlsGurl

erm...hello smile.gif nice to meet you, and it's lovely that you've decided to join us smile.gif

and to your questions:
to get an avatar you just upload it from your control panal but uploaded ones have to be no bigger then 100 x 100 pixals i think ._. is it pixals? ack! i forget >___> erm well it's in the rules so you might want to take a look at that smile.gif

oh and you put a sig by uploading the picture and piosting it's URL in the sig box smile.gif the size requerment is in the rules too so please take the time to read them smile.gif

oh! and you can use this site for uploading files :)ope that helped! ^^

oh yay Riza-doodle's back!
AlsGal

ummmmmmmmmm.... is that a complemint or not i don't really get it......... sad.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(AlsGal @ Apr 17 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]381904[/snapback]

QUOTE("Popogeejo the toataly awesome")

ummmmmmmmmm.... is that a complemint or not i don't really get it......... sad.gif

It's meant as a general welcome to all the new people who've joined.
AlsGal
To:Void
i'm not saying Al is "mine" thats my name ( i think thats what you call it...) Well i'll be nice and say thanx for your comments and thoughts

It's meant as a general welcome to all the new people who've joined.
[/quote]

Oh well thanx! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
So... how old are you supposed to be?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(AlsGal @ Apr 16 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]381908[/snapback]

To:Void
i'm not saying Al is "mine" thats my name ( i think thats what you call it...) Well i'll be nice and say thanx for your comments and thoughts

QUOTE(AlsGal @ Apr 16 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]381683[/snapback]

nvm sry bout dat i understand know. so thnx. ya Al is ALL MINE!!!!!!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif
...ahem...
AlsGal
So... how old are you supposed to be?

Who?

Popogeejo
You presumably,AlsGal.
I'm guessing 12.
AlsGal
You presumably,AlsGal.
I'm guessing 12.

O well ya i'm 12...
Carnal Malefactor
We really should stop allowing kids under 13 on this board...
AlsGal
[quote name='Void' date='Apr 16 2006, 05:41 PM' post='381916']

Oh well they let me. Do you mean in your opinion? Or in actual rules?
Popogeejo
Ok your starting to get on my nerves.
LEARN TO QUOTE!Just copy the text your quoting,paste it in your reply and put these tags around it.
CODE
[quote]Text[/quote]

you get this ressult;
Text

if you want to name who you're quoting then;
CODE
[quote="Someone"]text[/quote]

gets;
QUOTE("Someone")
text

Just don't forget the " surronding the name.

And it was Void oppinion which I heartly agree with.
@any mod.I have a BBCode tutorial thread on another forum.Could I post it here?
Ailuro
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 16 2006, 05:41 PM) [snapback]381916[/snapback]

I agree.
AlsGal
Now i feal sad................... sad.gif unsure.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(AlsGal @ Apr 17 2006, 01:59 AM) [snapback]381926[/snapback]

Now i feal sad................... sad.gif unsure.gif

Great,now I feel guilty.Ok,just be sensible.Don't type in all caps,or use leet speak and you'll be fine.
you'll pick up on how to act properly.we were all noobs once.You'll get to grips with the place aslong as you don't act like an idiot.
Ailuro
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 16 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]381930[/snapback]

we were all noobs once.

That is false.
Slashrose1010
Hurry, everyone stop posting and maybe, just maybe this spam will stop.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 17 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]381931[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 16 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]381930[/snapback]

we were all noobs once.

That is false.

I know but I was just being nice.Change it to Newbies if you want wink.gif
*~vachi~*
I wonder if she really read the FORUM RULES!! ph34r.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 16 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]381916[/snapback]

it depends though happy.gif; *is 12*

Carnal Malefactor
Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Tombow
Hi AlsGal,
Welcome to the board!! smile.gif
I see so far you had only posted on this thread.
Since you are a big fan of Al, maybe you like to check out some of the threads in our FMA character discussions forum.
Or, some of the threads in our General (non-FMA) anime forum, such as this Naruto thread, Inuyasha thread, and One Piece thread.
And, this posting guide for our board has many useful info on posting on our board. smile.gif
Mind the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!!
AlsGal
Thank you Tombow! biggrin.gif

CutEowyn
Helloooo ! !
Sorry I've already post before coming here.
MMmmm what about me ??
A big fan of FMA (reallyyyyy?). and other mangas.
I live in south of France, chemistry student, damn I have no inspiration. tongue.gif
that's all folks ! !
Popogeejo
Hi there CutEowyn.I'm guessing your a Lord of the Rings fan...
Welcome to our happy forum. smile.gif
Have fun and read The begginers guide to Forum Decorum.It's very helpfull.
*~vachi~*
Weeeeee! laugh.gif Welcome CutEowyn!!! tongue.gif
Please read the Forum Rules, which are very important...if you donīt believe me...just read some posts before... blink.gif ok, now, be sure to have fun, be nice, and everything will be AWESOME!! laugh.gif
If any help is needed just ask me ~if I can be helpful...at all~ PMing me! smile.gif
See you around the boards!!!
----------------------------------------------------
popogeejo: ohmy.gif you beat me in the welcome! sad.gif
laugh.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums CutEowyn.
be sure to check out the rules if you haven't already.
well that's it for my welcome, could have been better though. huh.gif

i have been defeated in welcoming... ohmy.gif

-------------

Edit:
QUOTE(Rizzle-dizzle @ Apr 16 2006, 07:22 PM) [snapback]381882[/snapback]

QUOTE(Selaphiel @ Apr 15 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]380910[/snapback]
Jayjay? blink.gif
Yes indeedy, Rizzle-dizzle. laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi CutEowyn from South France,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you with us!!
We have several very active (and very nice) members who are in France also. smile.gif
I see you are already making nice start on posting on our board. Very nice posting!!
I like your "alchemy is nearer of physics than chemistry" post!! ... We also have several very active members who are also scientists, and they are very nice. Hope you'll meet them soon!! smile.gif
And, you're a FMA manga fan also!! Awsome!! I'm a big FMA manga fan, too!! smile.gif
Assuming you are also a LOTR fan, here is Lord Of The Rings thread in our General video forum that has discussions on TV shows, and movies.
And, if not already done so, please take a moment to read forum posting guidelines, as other greeters have kindly pointed out. It has useful info on posting on our board.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!!
Looking foward to reading many more of your posts!! smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome CutEowyn!!
Please take a look at the links Dear Tombow has posted for you, and try to not spam.
Any questions that you have can be Pm'ed to me, and I'll try my very best to answer them. smile.gif

I'm getting rusty at this!! D:
CutEowyn
Thank you for welcoming ! ! I'm glad to seee my posting is nice.
For my post with chemistry I was helped reading another french forum. Thermodynamics is actually a very boring subject, rather a nightmare, but I had the graet chance to have a wonderful teacher. His lessons were very alive, and he aded real life examples to make us understand, it kicked ass ! When I saw first episode on TV I told myself damn this guy really do as he wants ! ! blink.gif
Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend
Hey Im, Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend...u can call me Beccca if u want...
Anyway I like anime, sports, tv, manga, etc...
My fav subject in school is Gym...biggrin.gif
As u can probably c i'm and Edward Elric FanGirl...biggrin.gif:D:D

And Well HI!!!!

Notice: ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif Ninjas Are Attacking!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

:lol:LOL:lol:
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Edward Elric's REAL Girlfriend.
Please take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Have fun and try not to spam. If you have any quesions at all, please feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to answer them. smile.gif
Silent Whisper
Hi i am a new comer of this site wel it was nice to introduce myself. Hope to talk to you guys soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.