Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Sin Of Envy
QUOTE(Grand Arcanum @ Apr 5 2006, 07:19 AM) [snapback]374918[/snapback]

i joined about 2 days ago and missed this thread...anyway i'm new so hi everyone.

Welcome!
Ailuro
Tombow for mod? laugh.gif Yes, Tombow does help us out quite a bit. tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Grand Arcanum!! and hanzo! also, Anna Shattered, I don`t remember welcoming you...so...WELCOME!! laugh.gif and welcome againpunk kirby!! biggrin.gif Have fun people! I won`t say---Read the forum rules...because, you should have done that in quite a while ago!! wink.gif

Hanzo: you good spam partner laugh.gif !! cool.gif
caerulcis
welcome all newcomers. i'm being lazy today.
be sure to read the rules.
have fun and don't spam. tongue.gif
Tombow
Hi Grand Arcanum from NJ, wecome to our board!!

I see your are already getting around our board nicely. Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Since you watched FMA "Shambara" movie recently, here is our FMA movie sub-forum, in case you'd like to join any of the FMA movie discussions there!!

We also have General anime and General manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions, with Naruto thread, Dragonball thread, Yu Yu Hakusho thread, and more!! biggrin.gif

Also, take a moment to read Forum posting guidelines (if you haven't done it yet) as JayW has kindly pointed out. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you have many happy postings!! smile.gif

QUOTE(Ana Shattered @ Apr 5 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]374906[/snapback]
i dunno what it is..but welcome..i guess i should welcome myself here too again..>_>
Hi Anna, I remember you. happy.gif How do you like our board so far??
Have you checked our Fanfics forum, and Fanart forum yet?? You can check out fanworks of our members, or post your drawing on some of the Post your arts threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!! Hope to see your posts there and around the board!! smile.gif

Rikku Elric
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 6 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]375367[/snapback]

Hi Grand Arcanum from NJ, wecome to our board!!

I see your are already getting around our board nicely. Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Since you watched FMA "Shambara" movie recently, here is our FMA movie sub-forum, in case you'd like to join any of the FMA movie discussions there!!

We also have General anime and General manga forums for non-FMA anime and manga discussions, with Naruto thread, Dragonball thread, Yu Yu Hakusho thread, and more!! biggrin.gif

Also, take a moment to read Forum posting guidelines (if you haven't done it yet) as JayW has kindly pointed out. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you have many happy postings!! smile.gif

QUOTE(Ana Shattered @ Apr 5 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]374906[/snapback]
i dunno what it is..but welcome..i guess i should welcome myself here too again..>_>
Hi Anna, I remember you. happy.gif How do you like our board so far??
Have you checked our Fanfics forum, and Fanart forum yet?? You can check out fanworks of our members, or post your drawing on some of the Post your arts threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!! Hope to see your posts there and around the board!! smile.gif

Tombow
Hi Rikku Elric, welcome to the board!!
If you'd like making your post without other people's quote showing up on your post, click on ADDREPLY at the bottom of page. smile.gif

To add signature pic to your post (those pics at the bottom of post,) click on My Controls at the top right part of your page, then Click on Edit Signature on the lesft side of page under Personal Profile, then click on a symbol that looks like a tree that's next next to a symbol that looks ike the Earth, then copy in the URL address of the signature pic you want to display into the window that pops up, click OK, then click on Update my Signature at the bottom.
(You need to upload your pic to on-line Internet imagehosting account to get the URL of the pic for the sig. You can use free services, such as RapidShare or register for free account at PhotoBucket.) smile.gif

Using attachment to add a pic at the bottom of your post as a signature is not really proper way, and it's a kind of no-no, so you might want to edit it out. biggrin.gif

EDIT button is on the bottom right side of your post. smile.gif

Hopefully, you could tell us little more about you on your next post!! biggrin.gif
OniNekoChan
Uhh, I'm new here.
Didn't know where to post to introduce myself - Figured it would be best to post here, right? xD
MonsterEnvy
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Make sure to read the rules, and not to spam.

Check out the various Fullmetal Alchemist Forums!
*~vachi~*
Welcome OniNekoChan! laugh.gif Me maniac_girl, Iīm...myself...so, read the forums rules like MonsterEnvy sais and kindly put the link there...(I donīt know another way of saying this dry.gif ) So, be yourself aroung here, (just like me...XD) I hope you are a nice person! smile.gif if not, donīt expect people being nice
and you are right, you post here if you want to introduce! also, you look like a very nice and funny person, welcome, once more, and remember to post!
--------------------------------------------
MUAHAHA!! I won you Mr. jay!!! laugh.gif although...couldnīt beat MonsterEnvy sad.gif

laugh.gif
OniNekoChan
QUOTE(maniac_girl @ Apr 7 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]376194[/snapback]

Welcome OniNekoChan! laugh.gif Me maniac_girl, Iīm...myself...so, read the forums rules like MonsterEnvy sais and kindly put the link there...(I donīt know another way of saying this dry.gif ) So, be yourself aroung here, (just like me...XD) I hope you are a nice person! smile.gif if not, donīt expect people being nice
and you are right, you post here if you want to introduce! also, you look like a very nice and funny person, welcome, once more, and remember to post!
--------------------------------------------
MUAHAHA!! I won you Mr. jay!!! laugh.gif although...couldnīt beat MonsterEnvy sad.gif

laugh.gif

Hee, don't worry, I'm a nice person - possibly funny if you get to know me well enough.
I'm really.. How you say, shy? xD I want to get to know a lot of people here, but I know that it will take a while. ^^' But so far everyone seems to be very nice!
*~vachi~*
laugh.gif Glad to hear that, if you need anything, donīt be shy and pm me!! Iīll be glad to help out if I can of course!! smile.gif ~Lets not spam more~
caerulcis
QUOTE(maniac_girl @ Apr 7 2006, 09:52 PM) [snapback]376194[/snapback]

laugh.gif

indeed you did. tongue.gif

hello and welcome to the forums OniNekoChan.
be sure to check out the rules.
well nothing else for me to say...have fun and happy postingz. tongue.gif
Tombow
Hi OniNekoChan,
Welcome to our board!! Glad you decided to join us!! smile.gif

You can join various FMA anime discussions on our FMA anime forum, that has 3 sub-forums: Cartoon Newtwork viewers forum, which has been following the weekly airing of new episode on Cartoon Newtwork in U.S., and fansub viewers for anyone who had seen all 51 episodes, and FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum for FMA movie discussions.
All the discussions for FMA characters, manga and anime, are in FMA character discussion forum.
Also, we have FMA music forum for music discussions for both FMA anime and movie.

And, here is the link for General anime forum, where we have Samurai Champloo thread, Naruto thread, FLQL thread, and more!!

Also, since you like playing video games, here are links to our General game forum for Non-FMA games, and FMA game forum.

And you might like to check out our Fanart forum, where you can check out fanarts of our members, or post your art on some of the post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

Also, please take a moment to read this Forum posting guide, as other greeters have kindly pointed out. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, an hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
Sensei_Izumi_Curtis
Hello, I'm new here. ^ _ ^
Suzume^
Hi, I'm also new here. I have been a big Fullmetal Alchemist fan for only couple months, four, actually, and found this site recently. I'm from Finland, (hope you know where it is biggrin.gif) so I haven't been on an english forum before. I hope you'll understand what I mean in my posts, 'cause I don't know all the words in English. (Heh, I just remembered that you write language names with capital letter. Weird. tongue.gif)

Uh, should I somehow introduce myself? (Better do it fast, I'm starving. Could it be because I ate last eight hours ago? Aargh...) Well, I have seen all the episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, even the movie. I just loved it. ^^ The other animes/mangas I like are Fruits Basket, One Piece and Azumanga Daioh. They are all from a totally different worlds, aren't they? Well, I still like them all. The other things I like are drawing, reading, sleeping, eating good food, animals, birds, and... I don't know. As you can figure out, I'm pretty lazy. And I'm going to go to eat now, I really am starving. I hope I'll survive here! biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
Greetings and other plesantries.I'm pleased to meet all new blood.
*Tips hat*
I like both your avas.
ed&spike
blink.gif hi i'm really bad at this
i live in florida and have lived there my entire life
uhh i like ed and spike, and i like videogames...
i want to know how to put up the little moving icons when i reply to pictures
it's because i'm a dumbass and can't understand normal things...
umm ok someone help me with this...please? sad.gif
Taskinst
welcome, welcome ed&spike
About the little moving icons am not really sure what your taliking about
Make sure you read the Forum Rules and Informational Guide and am sure understand things more better
Happy posting and have fun biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hello all newcomers! sorry i've been slacking ^^; (i was playing KH2 to much, but i beat it 2 days ago so so nyah tongue.gif )

if you peoples have any questions at all please feel free to PM me beacuse i'll be more then happy to give ya some pointers =3

and please read the rules they can be very elpfull if you don't know what to do happy.gif

OniNekoChan
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 8 2006, 03:57 PM) [snapback]376465[/snapback]

hello all newcomers! sorry i've been slacking ^^; (i was playing KH2 to much, but i beat it 2 days ago so so nyah tongue.gif )

if you peoples have any questions at all please feel free to PM me beacuse i'll be more then happy to give ya some pointers =3

and please read the rules they can be very elpfull if you don't know what to do happy.gif

ooh KH2.. XD seems that all my online pals are busy wasting their life playing that game XD!!

I'm new here, so if I have any questions that I really want answered.. I'll ask you >D XD But as of now, I think I got everything.. =3
caerulcis
me ish getting behind on welcoming.
hello and welcomez to the forums ed&spike, Suzume^ and Sensei_Izumi_Curtis.
well be sure to check out the rules.
have fun and happy posting. huh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(OniNekoChan @ Apr 8 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]376492[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 8 2006, 03:57 PM) [snapback]376465[/snapback]

ooh KH2.. XD seems that all my online pals are busy wasting their life playing that game XD!!

I'm new here, so if I have any questions that I really want answered.. I'll ask you >D XD But as of now, I think I got everything.. =3

like i said i'll be happy to help if you do have anything biggrin.gif

i like wasting my life! >:-D
*~vachi~*
Welcome Sensei_Izumi_Curtis, Suzume^ and ed&spike!

Please read the forum rules, which, you should have done sometime ago! be nice and everyone will be nice with you ~might be exceptions~ if you need some help feel free to pm me, although, I might not know a lot of stuff, so, maybe pm someone else, you can always find a good friend pm me! laugh.gif
See you people around!!
------------------------------------
me ish getting behind on welcoming.

So am I Mr. Jay! laugh.gif think in mango!
Rexor
Hello! i am Rexor-chan, or rex, or whatever! tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Rexor @ Apr 8 2006, 09:20 PM) [snapback]376539[/snapback]

Hello! i am Rexor-chan, or rex, or whatever! tongue.gif

hi~a nice to have you with us smile.gif i <3 your avi, go Hughes!
read theseplease Ooh! that rymed biggrin.gif

or you could just PM me if you have any questions smile.gif i'll see you around ^^
caerulcis
hello and welcome to the forums Rexor.
like i say to all the new people, check out the rules.
be sure to have fun and don't spam. tongue.gif
madmanfrommarZ
im new here but not to forum.
hello.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hello madmanfrommarZ , since your familliar with forum i suspect that you know the gist of what you should'nt and should do, buuuuuuuuut if ya reallt want to'freashen' up you memory you could always click on the millions of links to the rules already kindly posted rolleyes.gif

but if you do have any questions feel free to PM and ask me smile.gif
i'll see ya around teh forums, don't spam aand don't be n00bish pwease biggrin.gif

Sayonara~
Tombow
Hi Sensei_Izumi_Curtis, and Rexor, and madmanfrommarZ,
welcome to the board!! smile.gif
You didn't tell us much about yourself, but I assume all of you are FMA fans, so....
You can join various FMA anime discussions on our FMA anime forum, that has 3 sub-forums: Cartoon Newtwork viewers forum, which has been following the weekly airing of new episode on Cartoon Newtwork in U.S., and fansub viewers for anyone who had seen all 51 episodes, and FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum for FMA movie discussions.
All the discussions for FMA characters, manga and anime, are in FMA character discussion forum.
And, for FMA manga fan, here is our FMA manga forum.
And, we have FMA music forum for music discussions for both FMA anime and movie.

Also, please take a moment to read this Forum posting guide, as other greeters have kindly pointed out. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Mind forum rules, an hope you have many happy postings!! smile.gif

Hi Suzume^ from beautiful Finland, and ed&spike from sunny Florida,
Welcome to our board!! Glad you decided to join us!!
In addition to the links to FMA discusson forums I posted above, here are links to our General game forum for Non-FMA games, and FMA game forum.

And, here is the link for General anime forum, where we have Cowboy Bebop thread, and Fruits Basket thread, and much more!!

And you might like to check out our Fanart forum, where you can check out fanarts of our members, or post your art on some of the post your art threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

(This one explains how to post avatars, and for moving avatar, just find the one moving avatar you like...make sure it's ok to use it as your avatar and also be able to save it in your computer as a moving avatar, then follow the directions in the above guide.)
And, if you have any more questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Rexor and madmanfrommarZ !!
Please read the Forum Rules if needed, be nice and post a lot! but donīt spam! laugh.gif
---------------------------------------------------
im new here but not to forum.
hello.

GO THE DOTTING!!! laugh.gif
DustStorm
Welcome, madmanfrommarZ. I hope you enjoy your stay..at T3h Forums!!! laugh.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums madmanfrommarZ.
i hope you have read the rules.
well anyways, have fun and remember not to spam.
Venus Alchemist
Welcome everyone, happy posting. smile.gif
Shell
smile.gif Hi I just joined today!

My name is Miyoshi I'm 11 and I live in Colorado! There's nothing to do here but ski!(But I hate snow and the cold.) My birthday is July 22 and my favorite anime is FMA! I like Envy, Ed, Wrath and Greed. Oh yeah how could I forget I'm a fangirl! No not just a fan that happens to be a girl, I'm a yaoi lovn' girl! I don't there's anything elas that needs to be said!

-Shell biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
Greetings.
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Shell.
check out the rules.
have fun and happy postingz. laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Shell !!!
Please read the forum rules, be nice, which seems like it wonīt be a problem! cause you seem nice and friendly! plus, enthusiastic! just like someone I know... so, post a lot, but donīt spam!
If you need anything, just pm me! hope I can help! sense you look like an awesome fan girl, go to Character Discussion and General Anime, youīll find a lot of places to post! No need of spamming!! If you feel like playing a game, feel free to go to Spam Central which is my favorite place ever!! laugh.gif
See you around and have a gooooooood life! cool.gif

----------------------------------------
w00t! first to welcome!! laugh.gif Guess I won Mr. Jay!! tongue.gif think in mango MUAHAHA!! I WIN!
caerulcis
wtf, how did i post again.
anyways welcome all new people, sorry for posting again.
and i beat you maniac_girl.
Shell
Thanx for welcoming me! I'm sure I'll have lost of fun here. I'll read the rules as soon as I'm done posting this.

*~vachi~*
*tear* sad.gif Not fair...I will never win anyone...although, my greeting is BETTER THAN YOURS!!! laugh.gif
I donīt know...I guess I was blinded by my happiness...sowwie Mr. Jay rolleyes.gif
EDIT: wow, shell good for you!! happy to have such a good newcomer!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 8 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]376465[/snapback]
I hate you!! ;_;

Welcome all newcomers, Read the rules. Don't spam.

I shall be a better welcomer after my busyness has left me.
Shell
QUOTE(maniac_girl @ Apr 9 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]377191[/snapback]

*tear* sad.gif Not fair...I will never win anyone...although, my greeting is BETTER THAN YOURS!!! laugh.gif
I donīt know...I guess I was blinded by my happiness...sowwie Mr. Jay rolleyes.gif
EDIT: wow, shell good for you!! happy to have such a good newcomer!

Thank you!
Le Monkey
Greetings to you Shell!
Sin Of Envy
Welcome new members! Read forum rules and have fun! X] [I gotta work on this welcome thingy]
Shell
Thanx you guys! I feel very welcome here! I'm sure I'll have fun! happy.gif
DustStorm
Aww~, welcome Shell! I hope you enjoy your stay at T3h Forums!!! By the way, I love your avatar.. it's soo cute!!! biggrin.gif
Angus
Hello, I'm a big juicy steak, pleasant to post here. smile.gif
Shell
Thank you!
DustStorm
Hey, welcome Angus. (Great, now every time I look at your screenname I'll get hungry dry.gif .j/k)
Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay at T3h Forums! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.