Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
TheHentaiAlchemist
Hey, I'm semi-new to this and haven't really been on a forum before, but I consider FMA my psyche god! I'll just introduce some common facts about myself.

Real name: Kayla M. Hayes (No way am I gonna tell you my middle name!)
Eyes: blueish green
Hair: blonde
Height: 5' 5" 1/2 mad.gif (evil)
I live in Dickson, TN and am a lover of all things FMA, IY, KKM! (Kyo Kara Moah!), DoD (Descendants of Darkness) and other various animes out there.
Personality: short tempered, clever, freindly, care free, hyper at times, strong-willed, addamant, and just plain loads of fun!
Likes: drawing, singing, skateboarding, kendo, karate, writing, poetry, music, etc.
Dislikes: milk, being called short, anything spicy, onions, refreid beans(ewww) and getting up early in the mornings.
If you want to be my pal, just e-mail me anytime! I'm online on Thursdays.
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Midnight Feathers and TheHentaiAlchemist.
click the link that ed's numbuh 1 fan so kindly posted and check out the rules.
have fun and remember to post.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(TheHentaiAlchemist @ Mar 30 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]371724[/snapback]

Hey, I'm semi-new to this and haven't really been on a forum before, but I consider FMA my psyche god! I'll just introduce some common facts about myself.

Real name: Kayla M. Hayes (No way am I gonna tell you my middle name!)
Eyes: blueish green
Hair: blonde
Height: 5' 5" 1/2 mad.gif (evil)
I live in Dickson, TN and am a lover of all things FMA, IY, KKM! (Kyo Kara Moah!), DoD (Descendants of Darkness) and other various animes out there.
Personality: short tempered, clever, freindly, care free, hyper at times, strong-willed, addamant, and just plain loads of fun!
Likes: drawing, singing, skateboarding, kendo, karate, writing, poetry, music, etc.
Dislikes: milk, being called short, anything spicy, onions, refreid beans(ewww) and getting up early in the mornings.
If you want to be my pal, just e-mail me anytime! I'm online on Thursdays.

hellooo, er...interesting choice of a screen name ^^;
i hope to see you around on the forums you'll fit in in no time, post lots and read the rules please smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 30 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]371430[/snapback]
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 29 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]371331[/snapback]
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 29 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]371323[/snapback]
Yep, He/She is quite mysterious.
i know i was debating that one in mah head , though i did'nt want to say anything to Tombow because i did'nt want to sound demanding or somthing laugh.gif
Ha ha, I guess mysterious suits me fine!!
happy.gif
Tho, ed's numbuh 1 fan knows WHAT I am!! laugh.gif
So I get to pry it out of Her? tongue.gif
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 30 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]371430[/snapback]
ETA: @Greeneyes Alchemist - You mean, "allowed"?? happy.gif Yap, occasionally, depending on the cases. Although, this one wasn't my doing, if you're wondering... (I'm not that "n00by." laugh.gif )
If you read my preceding post carefully, you'll see what happened. smile.gif
When I saw that double post, I nearly fainted. laugh.gif
QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 30 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]371660[/snapback]
i beat Rizzle-dizzle. Yay!!
Well, I had a solid excuse!! ph34r.gif

Anyway, Welcome all Newcomers!!
Please take a quick moment of your time to read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Have fun and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
dahomunculi
hi, I'm dahomunculi and Lust's my fav. homunculi- Envy's next, and Ed's soooo cute! only if he was taller... tongue.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums dahomunculi.
be sure to check out the rules.
well i'm never very good at this....have fun and remember to post. tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(dahomunculi @ Mar 31 2006, 12:04 AM) [snapback]371931[/snapback]

hi, I'm dahomunculi and Lust's my fav. homunculi- Envy's next, and Ed's soooo cute! only if he was taller... tongue.gif

his shortness is fine! ohmy.gif

hello welcome to the forums hope you have a awesome time and read the rules if you haven't already please smile.gif
Red_Lancer
I'm 18...Thats all I can really say...and I like anime of course.
And Video Games....especially RPG's
Oh and My favorite characters are:
1. Lyra & Dante combination
2. Greed
3. Roy Mustang
4. Riza Hawkeye
Riza-Hawkeye
Darn, I keep losing to JayJay.
And to Xobo too!! sad.gif

Welcome newcomers!!
Please take time to read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Have fun and please don't spam. smile.gif
Zarpia
Welcome Lancer. Lets just wait for what the other members have to tell you wink.gif
caerulcis
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 30 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]371952[/snapback]

And to Xobo too!!
sad.gif
tongue.gif

a thousand welcomes to ya Red_Lancer.
check out the rules here.
well have fun and happy postingz. laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Lieutenant Bern, and Midnight Feathers, and TheHentaiAlchemist, and dahomunculi, and Red_Lancer,

Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
I see many of you are fans of both FMA anime and manga.
Here is the link to our FMA manga forum.
And for FMA anime, we have FMA anime forum with 3 sub-forums, Cartoon Newtwork viewers, and fansub viewers, and FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum.
And, we have FMA character discussion forum for both manga and anime charater discussions.
Also, don't forget to read Forum posting guide as other greeters have kindly pointed out.
It's full of useful info on posting on our board. Enjoy!! smile.gif

@Lieutenant Bern -
I see you already discoverd Fanworks forum home page.
We also have Fanart sub-forum there, where you can check out fanarts of our memebers, or post your drawing, or even open a thread for all your drawings!!
Oh, BTW we have Cosplay thread, too!! biggrin.gif

@Midnight Feathers, and TheHentaiAlchemist, and Red_Lancer -
We also have General anime for non-FMA anime discussions, and General manga for non-FMA manga, and General game for non-FMA game, and also FMA game forum.
Also, we have General music and FMA music forums.
And, you might enjoy checking out our Fanfics subforum also!! smile.gif

@dahomunculi -
Here are the links to some of Envy discussion threads, Lust discussion threads, and Ed threads. You can find these threads, and much more, in our FMA character discussion forum!! smile.gif

If any of you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 30 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]371802[/snapback]
So I get to pry it out of Her? tongue.gif
I guess so. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 30 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]371705[/snapback]
your actually a goddess!? ohmy.gif
Noooo, silly!! laugh.gif
punk kirby
um.. i joined cuz i like full metal and i was bored so i need to be told how to use this site tongue.gif
caerulcis
hello and welcome to the forums punk kirby.
if you need help with something on the site feel free to pm me.
have fun and happy postingz. laugh.gif
Midnight Feathers
QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 30 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]371726[/snapback]

Did I do something wrong already? O.O
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Red_Lancer @ Mar 31 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]371951[/snapback]

I'm 18...Thats all I can really say...and I like anime of course.
And Video Games....especially RPG's
Oh and My favorite characters are:
1. Lyra & Dante combination
2. Greed
3. Roy Mustang
4. Riza Hawkeye

hellooo ! i'm glad you decided to join, the more the merrier smile.gif if you haven't already please read The Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 31 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]371952[/snapback]

aw poor Doodle , be happy you beat me by like 3 people ^^;

QUOTE(punk kirby @ Mar 31 2006, 06:19 AM) [snapback]372073[/snapback]

um.. i joined cuz i like full metal and i was bored so i need to be told how to use this site tongue.gif

just pm me and i'll tell you anything you need to know! happy.gif or you could read the rules because they definatly could explain things better then me smile.gif

QUOTE(Midnight Feathers @ Mar 31 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]372183[/snapback]

no,no,no, he was just being lazy by by wanting to post a link so he told you to click on ours tongue.gif
caerulcis
QUOTE(Midnight Feathers @ Mar 31 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]372183[/snapback]

yep i was just being lazy. you haven't done anything wrong. laugh.gif

spammy post.... ph34r.gif
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif Shoot!! Iīm sooo late!! ohmy.gif
No newbies when Iīm on...and then...they all come... blink.gif
laugh.gif
Well I donīt have much more to say so...Welcome dark demoness, Lieutenant Bern, Midnight Feathers, TheHentaiAlchemist, Red_Lancer and punk kirby!!! I think I got all the names right? wink.gif
Well, just read the forum rules...which are important! and...post post post!!! remember to be nice to everyone and feel free to pm me if you need a new friend, or ay kind of help...hope I can help you people!! laugh.gif

punk kirby
...kirby is so cute! cool.gif
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You always win me...everyone beats me in this... dry.gif
laugh.gif

ChibiChatter
Hi guys! ChibiChatter here! Just introducing meh self. ^^; Later dudes!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(ChibiChatter @ Mar 31 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]372450[/snapback]

cute screen name smile.gif
it's nice to have you with us and to have another member to contribute to our forum happy.gif
but before ya go please read Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum PM me if you have any questions, have fun an don't spam <3
Sin Of Envy
QUOTE(ChibiChatter @ Mar 31 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]372450[/snapback]

Hello and Welcome! Please read rules and enjoy posting!
caerulcis
hello and welcomez to da forums ChibiChatter.
be sure to checkout the rules.
have fun and happy postingz.

i think i need welcoming lessons. ph34r.gif
*~vachi~*
Hi and WELCOME ChibiChatter!!! happy.gif

Read the Forum Rules if you havenīt yet! and then post post post!!! Feel free to pm me if you need help...if you think I can help in anything! laugh.gif See you around the forums! biggrin.gif

i think i need welcoming lessons. ph34r.gif

sleep.gif maybe... Nah, I donīt think so!! Just cheer up a little! XD

[/color]

[color="#222222"]

Tombow
Hi punk kirby, and ChibiChatter,
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

You didn't tell us much about your interests, but I assume you two are FMA fans, so...
In case any of you are also a fan of FMA manga, here is the link to our FMA manga forum.
And for FMA anime discussions, we have FMA anime forum with 3 sub-forums, Cartoon Newtwork viewers forum which has been following the weekly airing of new episode on Cartoon Newtwork in U.S., and fansub viewers for anyone who had seen all 51 episodes, and FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum for FMA movie discussions.
All the discussions for FMA characters, manga and anime, are in FMA character discussion forum.
Also, we have FMA music for both FMA anime and movie music, FMA game forum, and more!!
And, we have many non-FMA forums also, such as General anime, General manga, General music, and for non-FMA TV and movie discussions, General video forum.
You can see the links to all our forums on our Discussion forums home page. smile.gif

Also, don't forget to read Forum posting guide as other greeters have kindly pointed out.
It's full of useful info on posting on our board.
If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you have wonderul time on our board!! smile.gif

Oh, and.... everyone,

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

(And, if you are in U.S., don't forget about Daylight Saving Time starting late tonight!! happy.gif)
NeoAsna 2.7
Im neoasna. and I love Fullmetal Alchemist very much. tongue.gif
caerulcis
hello and welcome to the forums NeoAsna 2.7.
please take the time to check out the rules.
well have fun on the forums and remember to post. laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi NeoAsna 2.7, welcome to our board!!
I see you already got nice start on posting in our Open Chat forum. smile.gif
In case you are also a fan of FMA manga, here is the link to our FMA manga forum.
And for FMA anime discussions, we have FMA anime forum with 3 sub-forums, Cartoon Newtwork viewers forum which has been following the weekly airing of new episode on Cartoon Newtwork in U.S., and fansub viewers for anyone who had seen all 51 episodes, and FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum for FMA movie discussions.
All the discussions for FMA characters, manga and anime, are in FMA character discussion forum.
Also, we have FMA game forum, FMA music for both FMA anime and movie, and Fanworks forum.
And, we have many non-FMA forums also, such as General anime, General manga, General music, and for non-FMA TV and movie discussions, General video forum.
You can see the links to all our forums on our Discussion forums home page.
Also, don't forget to read Forum posting guide, as JayW has kindly pointed out. It may come in handy sometime. biggrin.gif
Mind the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif

Zarpia
^Tomboy for mod!

The ones that agree, put that in your sig! hehe tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif Wow, you are right zarpia! Tombow should be a mod!

Welcome NeoAsna 2.7 sense you already had your welcome, I should just say, read the rules if you havenīt, and be a happy posting person! blink.gif I donīt know, Iīm weird, just like that...XD
See you around! wink.gif
skylarken
oo; Hiya, I'm 15 and I'm from central US =). I enjoy drawing (yipee! fanarts =D) and surfing wikipedia x3. I go on neopets, and still am currently watching the FMA episodes =).
caerulcis
hello and welcome to the forums skylarken.
please be sure to read the rules.
have fun and remember to post. laugh.gif

Tombow for Mod!!!
Riza-Hawkeye
I'm a horrible little Phorum Welcomer!! sad.gif
Sorry I've been slacking Tomtom and Jayjay.

So welcome all newcomers!! Please take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Have fun and don't spam. smile.gif

Zarpie: That is going in bold text on my Sig. laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome skylarken!
Please read the forum rules! if you havenīt, be nice and...HAVE FUN!!!!! laugh.gif
see you around!
----------------------------------------------
Everyone beats me in this welcoming thing... sad.gif

Tombow
Hi skylarken, welcome to our board!!
Nice to have another FMA fan on our board!!
You can join various FMA anime discussions on our FMA anime forum, that has 3 sub-forums: Cartoon Newtwork viewers forum, which has been following the weekly airing of new episode on Cartoon Newtwork in U.S., and fansub viewers for anyone who had seen all 51 episodes, and FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum for FMA movie discussions.
Also, we have FMA music forum for music discussions for both FMA anime and movie.
And since you like drawing, you might like to check out our Fanart forum, where you can check out fanarts of our members, or post your art on some of the open invitation, multi-artists threads, or even open a thread to post all your drawings!!

Also, we have many non-FMA forums, such as General anime, General manga, General music, and for non-FMA TV and movie discussions, General video forum.
You can see the links to all our forums on our Discussion forums home page.
Also, please take a moment to read this Forum posting guide, as other greeters have kindly pointed out. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!!
And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!

Follow the forum rules, an hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

ETA:
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 2 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]373289[/snapback]
^Tomboy for mod!
Zarpy!!! ohmy.gif What if some people might not realize today is April Fool!! biggrin.gif

*sees Riza-Hawkeye's sig & goes sweatdrop* Gaha!! laugh.gif
@Riza-Hawkeye - Ahem... Since April Fool is over, you can put back your normal siggie!! biggrin.gif

ETA: @Riza-Hawkeye - Zarpy got me for April Fool's Day. biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 3 2006, 04:17 AM) [snapback]373655[/snapback]
@Riza-Hawkeye - Ahem.. Since April Fool is over, you can put back your normal siggie!! biggrin.gif
But I never said it was for April Fool's Day. mellow.gif

Zarp gave me the diabolic idea!!
Zikashi
Hi ho everyone!! My name is Zikashi Takara Shiroto III, I live in Naha City, Okinawa. I believe this is a great honour and pleasure to introduce myself to such fine folk. Although I am new, I will sustain my business along with fellow manga/anime fans worldwide.
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Zikashi!
Please take a quick look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
And try to refrain from spamming, which I doubt you'll need reminding, and enjoy your stay.
Any questions and feel free to PM me or any of the I.E.P.W. smile.gif

I'm finally first!! >DD
caerulcis
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Apr 2 2006, 08:51 PM) [snapback]373515[/snapback]

I'm a horrible little Phorum Welcomer!! sad.gif
Sorry I've been slacking Tomtom and Jayjay.
It okay, Tombow ish always welcoming the people.
such skill you have at making the rest of us look bad welcoming, Tombow. ph34r.gif

hello and welcome to the forums Zikashi.
well....umm...have fun and happy postingz.

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Apr 3 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]374038[/snapback]
I'm finally first!! >DD
Yep, you is the winner. laugh.gif

Tombow for Mod!!!
*~vachi~*
Welcome Zikashi!!!

Please read the Forum Rules, which I guess you already know, because you seem like a nice human being, yep, thatīs how weird I can be...XD please read them, and follow them...maybe there is people that read it and doesnīt follow it!! blink.gif Iīm just being me...
Well, welcome and have a lot of fun!! laugh.gif Just like me, and maybe more! tongue.gif

See you around! cool.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mango is good and healthy...doesnīt this letter color just looks yummy?

Tombow
Big welcome to Zikashi-san on beautiful Okinawa island!!
If I'm correct, you're a veteran of "forum"ing (but not all of them on anime forums)??
(I could be wrong, but I thought I had seen your posts on Japanese language forum!! smile.gif )
Therefore, I think you can get around in our forums quite fine. biggrin.gif
Here is our forums homepage with links to all our forums/sub-forums.
If you have questions on posting on our board, please feel free to post here and ask us!! smile.gif
Mind the forum rules, and happy posting!! biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JayW - But I'm often late. biggrin.gif
Besides, you guys/ladies are doing great job also!! happy.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 3 2006, 03:17 AM) [snapback]373655[/snapback]

QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 2 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]373289[/snapback]
^Tomboy for mod!
Zarpy!!! ohmy.gif What if some people might not realize today is April Fool!! biggrin.gif

ETA: @Riza-Hawkeye - Zarpy got me for April Fool's Day. biggrin.gif

I just read this, and It didn't even cross my mind that it was april fools, what I said was for real. I do want you to become a mod! smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 4 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]374630[/snapback]
I just read this, and It didn't even cross my mind that it was april fools, what I said was for real. I do want you to become a mod! smile.gif
Seconded. mellow.gif
hanzo
Welcome to all newcomers smile.gif
Hope you all stay long here in this big family
Tombow
QUOTE(hanzo @ Apr 4 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]374703[/snapback]
Welcome to all newcomers smile.gif
Hope you all stay long here in this big family
And, the same goes to you, hanzo-san!! Welcome to our board!! smile.gif
(Tho we already met on now-defunct "Hacker code" thread this morning!! laugh.gif )
I see you're getting around on our board just fine, and already working on accumulatiing your post counts!! biggrin.gif
Please take a moment in between your posting, and make sure to read our Forum rules and posting guideines sometime (if not done so already.) It might come in handy sometime. smile.gif
Follow the forum rules, and many happy postings!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Zarpia and Riza-Hawkeye, and JayW - In that case... I bow in appreciation of your votes of confidence in me... Thank you!, I'm touched!! happy.gif
But, I'm just happy being a part of welcoming squad here with you guys, and being somewhat useful for the board in some way, while enjoying a company of nice members like you guys/ladies!! smile.gif

(Unless, of course, you guys want to kick me outa here!! laugh.gif )
punk kirby
hey guys names nick u can call me Star its my usally what im called i dont really have any idea of what im doing
so im looking for some help or mabye just a friend to telll me stuff

well ifo bout miself

im 22 i love fma

play AFL

ima proud auisse biggrin.gif

thats it for now ttyl

Star
Tombow
@punk kirby - Welcome!! (again biggrin.gif )
We have many nice Aissie members on our board. Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

And, here is my welcome post (post #4177)I wrote to you after you posted here last time. smile.gif
Let us know if there is any other info we could help you with?? biggrin.gif

(I assume AFL is Australian rules football league, right?? smile.gif )
asunder
QUOTE(punk kirby @ Apr 5 2006, 03:13 AM) [snapback]374854[/snapback]

hey guys names nick u can call me Star its my usally what im called i dont really have any idea of what im doing
so im looking for some help or mabye just a friend to telll me stuff

well ifo bout miself

im 22 i love fma

play AFL

yo, what's AFL?
Ana Shattered
i dunno what it is..but welcome..i guess i should welcome myself here too again..>_>
Sin Of Envy
Welcome!
Please make sure to read rules and have fun-either way I'll make your life miserable! j/k ;]
Grand Arcanum
i joined about 2 days ago and missed this thread...anyway i'm new so hi everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.