Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Elemental/Alchemist
QUOTE(LightningElemental @ Mar 21 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]366484[/snapback]

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm definitely not a newbie to the whole "forum" bit, so you don't have to worry about me. smile.gif

@ Elemental/Alchemist
Lol, no worries. I've had this nickname since Feb 2005 over on NF; I don't intend on diminishing your uniqueness. smile.gif

good then, no worries... i suppose we can be "Elemental" pals on this forum, like long lost relatives reunited... or not....
anyway, welcome again, i see u read the rules already so happy posting... see u around the forums/threads happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i'm going to get confuzzled betwween the 2 of ya *_* eek, but i'm glad your not 'new' 'new' to the forums in general,
saves our poor fingers of typing threats to you XDD
LightningElemental
Threats? I'm a nice girl! I'll behave! IPB Image

XD
Souji
Hey, whats up everybody? I'm here to introduce myself obviously, but yeah, I'm souji but you can all just call me Ray. I'm 19, from the United states and I happened upon here by chance and decided to join. I like sports especially boxing since I used to box but had to stop due to some problems. Uuuuhmm...lets see...I used to have both eyebrows pierced at one point...no tattoos...no bad habbits (like drugs) and I'm a pretty friendly and chill guy once you get to know me. Hope I get to know some of you pretty well in the future and look forward to discussing things with you all about something or nothing. Take care and see you around everybody.
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Souji. read the rules and try to stay on the good side of the evil awesome moderators.
have fun and happy posting. laugh.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome to all you new ppl!
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(LightningElemental @ Mar 20 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]366510[/snapback]

XD

Awww that is so adorable...where'd you get it? wub.gif

Oh and welcome Souji...I see you also like that character from Peacemaker huh? wink.gif read the rulez and everything will be fine laugh.gif
Venus Alchemist
Hi everyone!!
I've been here a while, but I never signed up till now!
I'll be good don't worry!

I'm 14 and I live in Florida. Hurricanes get us out of school. laugh.gif
andyface
hi everyone
i'm andy, i'm 21 and live in salford UK, fun for all the family (there was a shooting about a mile and a half down the road from me last week)
have just finished watching fma series for the second time and watched the film last night, it's great! So thought i'd have some fun on this forum while i wait to forget what happens in fma so i can watch it again!
Sharingan Serpent
Andyface
Hello Fellow Uk - er welcome to our board please follow the link that our little Jayw has so kindly placed and have fun and welcome Venus Alchemist please enjoy yourselves laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Souj from Arizona, welcome to our board!!
You sound like a totally cool guy!! Glad you happen to find us!!
(Yay, a sport fan!! So, what do you think about U.S. losing to Mexico in WBC, and Japan winning the championship over Cuba?? biggrin.gif )
Your posts are refreshingly coherent, and nicely consructed!! It's pleasure to read!!
Looking forward to reding many more of your posts!! smile.gif

Hello Venus Alchemist from Florida,
Welcome to our board!!
Love your ID name!! I'm glad you decided to sign up!!
Oh, and besides all the FMA discussions, we have Inyasha thread, too!! smile.gif
Hope to see you around on the board!! smile.gif

Welcome andyface from UK!!
You love FMA, and you came to the right place!!
We have FMA anime forum, FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum, we have FMA character discussion forum, and much more!!
Oh, and I see you already discovered GITS thread also!! (Yap, I'm a big fan of GITS, too!! biggrin.gif )
BTW, we have Samurai Champloo thread, and much more in General anime forum!! biggrin.gif
Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif

I'm sure you all checked out the forum rules already, but in case, please take a moment to check out the link JayW has kindly posted. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!! smile.gif
Mind forum rules, and happy posting!!
Venus Alchemist
Thanks for the warm welcome! The people here are so nice...
unlike over at Atlus. dry.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the fma forums Venus Alchemist.
I hope you have a nice time here and meets lots of new peoplez. tongue.gif
Remember to read the rules.

hello and welcomez andyface.
seems likes there are members from just about everywhere.
glad to have you with us.
Edward-sama
whats up im 15 from new brittain,CT. cool.gif its so damn cold in here! sheesh well
im not very good tipping this sh!!t but i join cause well who doesent love anime?
well bye
here have a walpaper.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
is'nt that the way it goes? i'm actually not that late this time but i had school and could'nt get here in time =_= is'nt school great? >_>

anyway ...

Welcome to [Fullmetal-Alchemist].com, Souji , andyface , Venus Alchemist ! fun for all Otaku's laugh.gif
hope you have a fun time and all that and a bag of chips but read the one and only Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum! it'lll answer any questions you might have, because well...they ARE the rules tongue.gif

soooo...
behappyandeatsomecornedbeef!!

._. *is weird*

EDIT: Ooh! and welcome Edward-sama ! nice avatar too, but for future reference, please don't attach pictures to your post if they have nothing to do with it, just so you know happy.gif very nice pic though smile.gif
Tombow
Hi Edward-sama from Connecticut, welcome to the board!! smile.gif
Thanks for the nice wall paper!!
To help you with a nice start on this board, I recommend checking out this posting guidelines for all forum members. It's full of useful info on posting on our forums, and basic posting rules that should be followed by everyone on this board.
Mind forum rules, and hope you have a good time on our board!! smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww, @Riza-Hawkeye and ed's numbuh 1 fan - You are making me self-conscious!! biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 20 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]366373[/snapback]
I guess that means You get to steal a word from me? xD
me? i'd never do that ohmy.gif you don't say any catchy phrases anywayz xD
ohmy.gif I'm hurt Xobo Darling. sad.gif
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 14 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]362952[/snapback]
It does say male, but I wanted to confuse people like many others.
o_o ... *phew* =o=
laugh.gif I <3 you.
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 15 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]363479[/snapback]
Check out the rules and be sure not to break any. If you do, you might find yourself unable to post for a while. =)
and yet you say it with a smile mellow.gif
XDD
Well of course with a smile Xobo. rolleyes.gif If not the newbies would notice something's up, no?
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 16 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]364009[/snapback]
QUOTE(maniac_girl @ Mar 15 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]363809[/snapback]
shoot, Im always late welcoming...
You're not the only one Darling, I'm included various times. rolleyes.gif
Darling? T_T
I...I...I can explain. You know I love you Deary. tongue.gif
Riza-Doodle: me too! laugh.gif teach us the ways of The Tombow, Tombow! xD
Oh, oh!! We could call it Tombow Elementary!! =D

And in other news,
I'd like to welcome all the newcomers that I've missed. I'm awful sorry, but I was away getting my report card, and well it'll count as spam so if ya want my excuse, PM me. tongue.gif
Please make sure you all take a look at 'The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
It shall help you greatly and will definetely make your stay here way more pleasant. smile.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Edward-sama.
read the rules and listen to the mods.
Souji
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 21 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]366776[/snapback]

Hi Souj from Arizona, welcome to our board!!
You sound like a totally cool guy!! Glad you happen to find us!!
(Yay, a sport fan!! So, what do you think about U.S. losing to Mexico in WBC, and Japan winning the championship over Cuba?? biggrin.gif )
Your posts are refreshingly coherent, and nicely consructed!! It's pleasure to read!!
Looking forward to reding many more of your posts!! smile.gif

Hello Venus Alchemist from Florida,
Welcome to our board!!
Love your ID name!! I'm glad you decided to sign up!!
Oh, and besides all the FMA discussions, we have Inyasha thread, too!! smile.gif
Hope to see you around on the board!! smile.gif

Welcome andyface from UK!!
You love FMA, and you came to the right place!!
We have FMA anime forum, FMA "Shambara" movie sub-forum, we have FMA character discussion forum, and much more!!
Oh, and I see you already discovered GITS thread also!! (Yap, I'm a big fan of GITS, too!! biggrin.gif )
BTW, we have Samurai Champloo thread, and much more in General anime forum!! biggrin.gif

I'm sure you all checked out the forum rules already, but in case, please take a moment to check out the link JayW has kindly posted. It's full of useful info on posting on our board!! smile.gif
Mind forum rules, and happy posting!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. What do I think about the U.S losing to Mexico...well I was rooting for Mexico since I am Mexican, Puerto Rican and, Cuban. I think the U.S team was slightly overrated this year and the Latino teams slightly under rated except for the Dominican Republic. Japan was great through it and they deserved to win but it seemed to me the U.S team was losing more than winning. I knew Mexico would beat the U.S but I wasn't sure about the Japan and Cuba game. I personally thought those to be the best two teams in the tourny. By the way, thank you for the compliments Tombow, I appreciate it! ;D OH, OH, OH!! Welcome everybody who came after me -acts like I'm not new- >__>...
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif *freaks out* ohmy.gif OMG!!! Im terribly late or there are waaaay too many new people!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
oh well...Welcome PBalfredo, Acerbus, LightningElemental, Souji, Venus Alchemist and Edward-sama!!! (I hope I got all the names!!)
I know people already welcome you! but Im maniac_girl and I must welcome all of you! cause...I dont know...I like to...none of you know who I am...and usually...you DO think Im crazy!
Read the forum rules..which I think you should have done...a long time ago...XD
Oh well, count me as friend...if you arent a spammer...a real...pain...or something related to that....if you need any help, feel free to pm me! (although...Im not sure if Ill be of any use... ph34r.gif )
Well, have a happy life and be nice to everyone in here!!! laugh.gif

~a lot of smilies... laugh.gif ~
RoyalRoyai
Hey, I'm Tracey and I'm new here too ^^
I'm a Roy Mustang and RoyAi fan *points to disp. name*.
Hm... Don't really know what to say yet, oh well. Hope to know you guys smile.gif . So yeah...
*~vachi~*
Welcome RoyalRoyai!!!
Read the forum rules, and sense you are a RoyAi fan, go to character disscussion!! smile.gif
See you! and dont dare to spam!! Dont!! laugh.gif Kidding...I think I spam...sometimes...do I? *wonders*
Just try not to! laugh.gif and be haaaaaaaappy! wink.gif

Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(RoyalRoyai @ Mar 21 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]366901[/snapback]
Hey, I'm Tracey and I'm new here too ^^
I'm a Roy Mustang and RoyAi fan *points to disp. name*.
Hm... Don't really know what to say yet, oh well. Hope to know you guys smile.gif . So yeah...
Hi!! Welcome to our forums!! Please read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.' But overall just try to have fun, everyone will be friendly if you try your very best to pay attention to the rules and be friendly back. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me, or just if you need help with anything, or someone to talk. smile.gif
Oh, yes. I love your signature by the way. It's Chii right?

EDIT:Zarpy~! should definetely be here more. We need some randonmess every now and then!! ^^
Zarpia
ohmy.gif I need to be here more often...
caerulcis
welcome to the site RoyalRoyai.
be sure to check out the many threads on the forum.
have fun and happy posting.
i really do need to think of something better to say.
Zarpia
^ laugh.gif you an me both
ed's numbuh 1 fan

ohmy.gif I'm hurt Xobo Darling. sad.gif

aw, sorry Riza-Love tongue.gif

Well of course with a smile Xobo. rolleyes.gif If not the newbies would notice something's up, no?

true true, Ailuro-sama knows best rolleyes.gif

I...I...I can explain. You know I love you Deary. tongue.gif

of course! rolleyes.gif

Oh, oh!! We could call it Tombow Elementary!! =D

[color=#330033] i've had enough school! i'd loove to attend that! laugh.gif

i was almost first! but last yet again v_v how far must i fall before i welcome people better ;_; [s]Zarpia-chan even beat me [/s] Zarpia-chan

Hello RoyalRoyai , i'm glad you decided to join! every newcomer makes this place better, there are exeptions though but i won't get into that rolleyes.gif don;t spam and read this or dieeeee!!!! , and like Tombow posted there is a link for the infamous: royai thread so be sure to check it out! happy.gif

see ya around~!

nuka
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=4] :unsure: uhhh...hi? I'm alittle shy so...but...I sorta get used to things preaty quick...so...I guess don't be suprized if you message me and I'm sorta...you know...loud...
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(nuka @ Mar 21 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]366954[/snapback]
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=4] unsure.gif uhhh...hi? I'm alittle shy so...but...I sorta get used to things preaty quick...so...I guess don't be suprized if you message me and I'm sorta...you know...loud...
Hi, and welcome to our boards. Please take the time to read 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.' It might help you get the hang of things. So, uh. Enjoy yourself and if you have questions, you can message me and I'll gladly answer them. smile.gif
caerulcis
hello nuka and welcome to the forums.
check out the rules.
have fun and remember to post.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
ah hello nuka--san , don't be shy, we don't bite! much , though we might if you don't read
the rules ! and don't spam pwease ^^
LightningElemental
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Mar 21 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]366749[/snapback]

QUOTE(LightningElemental @ Mar 20 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]366510[/snapback]

XD

Awww that is so adorable...where'd you get it? wub.gif

Someone added it to the smilies over on NF and I absconded with it. ph34r.gif It lives in my photobucket now. XDDD
Tombow
Hi RoyalRoyai, and nuka,
Welcome to the board!! Nice to have you two with us!!
Let's see... looks like we got two shy (at least for now.. biggrin.gif ) newcomers... so..

To begin with, for links to all our forums, go to our Discussion Forums Home Page.
We have several FMA discussion forums, such as FMA anime American (Cartoon Newtwork) viewers forum where you can find FMA anime discussions, and also talk-back threads for each of all 51 episode, and FMA movie sub-forum for FMA "Shambara" movie discussions, FMA character discussion forum for discussions on all FMA characters (anime & manga.) and much more!!
Yes, RoyalRoyai, we have Royai thread, and you got to stop by and say "hi" to us there!! biggrin.gif

We also have many non-FMA forums, such as General Anime forum for all non-FMA anime discussions, General Video for TV and movie discussions, or Spam Central and Open Chat forums to talk about nothing, and just generally chat on various stuff. smile.gif

Hope you two can find many threads that interest you!! smile.gif
Also, check out the links for forum rules and posting guidelines other greeters had kindly posted.
And, if you have questions on posting on our borad, please feel free to post here and ask us!!

Happy posting, and hope you two have a wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OT: @Souji - I agree with you about WBC!! U.S. was so overrated, and Cuba, maybe because they were considered "amature," quite underrated, and so as other many Asian and Latino teams. Cuba is the veteran of world tournaments, and deserved to be in the championship game with their talents and skills, and Japan showed tremendous spirits to win over one of the most skilled team!! The championship game was truly awsome!! smile.gif
PsychoBuddhist
Hi everyone. My name is Julia.
Tombow
Hi Julia (a.k.a. PsychoBuddhist) from Texas, welcome to the board!!
Love your avatar, and ID!! Nice and unique!! biggrin.gif
Besides the bunch of links I just posted above, here are links for FMA Game forum, and General Game forum for non-FMA game discussions. (I take it that you like computer games, right?) smile.gif

And, since you say you like baking also, here is theothersin's unique FMA Culinary Art thread!!

Also, take a moment to check out this forum rules and posting guidelines also. Some of the info might come in handy sometime. smile.gif

And, if you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
Otherwise, mind the forum rules, and many happy postings!! smile.gif
caerulcis
welocme to the forums PsychoBuddhist.
be sure to check out the link to the rules that Tombow has kindly posted.
have fun and remember to post. tongue.gif
andyface
cheers for the numerous welcomes, it seems like there are new people appearing everyday so i can hardly be classed as new any more but that's not really a bad thing.
I look forward to contributing to this forum some more
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hello PsychoBuddhist and andyface , nice to have you with us! just read the rules or we'll beat you with spam sticks! and i look forward to seeing you around on the forums!

have fun, DON't spam and praise the Mods! bow to them...NOW! o_o

I beat Riza-doodle! ohmy.gif
and did i mention, i just looove your avatar JayW ^__^ it's so kuyte! wub.gif
Tombow
Hi andyface from UK!!
Yap, I've been already enjoying your artworks in our fanart forum, but nice to welcome you officially to our board!! smile.gif
And, as ed's numbuh 1 fan has kindly mentioned, take a moment to check out our posting guidelines!! It comes in handy sometime!! smile.gif
Keep up with your good artwork, and happy posting!!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(PsychoBuddhist @ Mar 22 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]367082[/snapback]
Welcome!! I trust you've looked at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'?
Have fun and please refrain from spamming. smile.gif

QUOTE(andyface @ Mar 22 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]367130[/snapback]
cheers for the numerous welcomes, it seems like there are new people appearing everyday so i can hardly be classed as new any more but that's not really a bad thing.
I look forward to contributing to this forum some more
Glad you've decided to join us! If you're not so new you've already taken a look atthe Beginner's Guide, right? wink.gif
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 22 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]367304[/snapback]
I beat Riza-doodle! ohmy.gif
and did i mention, i just looove your avatar JayW ^__^ it's so kuyte! wub.gif
Cause of t3h homework!!
I like it loads too, Jay!! *Forgot to compliment you on that various times*
EDIT:Gah! I'm late, Jay changed it!! xD
Zarpia
QUOTE(PsychoBuddhist @ Mar 22 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]367082[/snapback]

ohmy.gif My sister's name is Julia too. *ehem* anyway, welcome to the forum biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
Hi and welcome nuka and PsychoBuddhist!!!!
Read the forum rules...which I think you already did... laugh.gif and start posting, which you must have already done! XD

PsychoBuddhist: Me a little bit psycho...I guess... ohmy.gif
nuka: youll get used to the forum! everyone(might be exceptions) are very nice! but remember to be nice too! pm me if you need anything! biggrin.gif (remember...Im a good friend....but Im not useful...not much...)
Hyleaus
Perhaps I should have posted here first, ahem. Hello, due to the possibility of being published some day, I'd prefer to go by my pseudonym of many years: Hyleaus. I'm a junior Linguistics student.

I'm really into languages! I read a number of them, and I like to some latin onto my forum posts... I suppose it just adds flavor. Also, I'm an amateur theologian and avid classics reader. Looking forward to more posts biggrin.gif

Gloria virtutis umbra- "Glory is the shadow of virtue"

Hyleaus
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Hyleaus.
i'm sure that you have checked out the rules.
enjoy your time here and remember to post. laugh.gif
Tombow
Welcome to the board, Hyleaus!!!
Wow, another very articulate poster with very intelligent posts!! (With Latin, no less!! sleep.gif)
Glad to see you are making a nice start with your posting!!
Anyway, since you are a fan, here is the link to Cowboy Bebop thread in General Anime forum of our board. biggrin.gif
Also, please check the link JayW has kindly posted. It may come in handy sometime. smile.gif
Mind the forum rules, and happy posting!!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Hyleaus @ Mar 23 2006, 08:54 AM) [snapback]367841[/snapback]
Perhaps I should have posted here first, ahem. Hello, due to the possibility of being published some day, I'd prefer to go by my pseudonym of many years: Hyleaus. I'm a junior Linguistics student.

I'm really into languages! I read a number of them, and I like to some latin onto my forum posts... I suppose it just adds flavor. Also, I'm an amateur theologian and avid classics reader. Looking forward to more posts biggrin.gif

Gloria virtutis umbra- "Glory is the shadow of virtue"

Hyleaus
Hello, and welcome!! Awesome to have you here with us!! Please take a few minutes to read the link to 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum' that Tombow has kindly posted. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome Hyleaus!!!
You seem like a very smart person!! happy.gif
Hope to see all your interesting posts!! biggrin.gif
umm...into languages huh? does that means you like spanish too? wacko.gif ~ok I know I suck with my english... dry.gif ~

See you!
Hyleaus
Thanks for the warm welcome, eveyone.

Response: Yes, I speak Spanish smile.gif

In case anyone is interested, I'm a scholar of all things grammatical. This includes English as well as most European languages. I welcome queries and curiosities so don't hesitate to start a conversation with me. << The same goes for religion/theology and literature. Also, my AIM SN is the same as my username here, so make use of it if you so desire.

Amicitia res plurimas continet; non aqua, non igne in pluribus locis utimur quam amicitia. - "Friendship holds together most things; neither water, nor fire in most places do we use like friendship." - Cicero

Hyleaus

Zarpia
Another Spanish speaker happy.gif
Lt. Misha Mustang
Hey Welcome I speak spanish also Im glad to see someone esle who speaks it

Edit: oops Im a little late
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.