Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Motoko18
Hi, the names Kyle.
Live in Australia.
Totally love anime and i love to draw it. biggrin.gif
Are there any other Australians?
Black Zero
Hello Motoko18 Hope you have fun. Also, read the forum rules before posting, also if hana chan tosses a cookie at you dodge and then PT me.
Tombow
Hi Motoko18,
Welcome to our board!!
Yap, we have namy nice Aussie members. Nice to have another Aussie FMA fan with us!! smile.gif
Please take a moment to check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members). It's full of useful information on posting on our board!!
Mind the forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time with us!! smile.gif
Hana no Kuroi
Hey, there, Motoko18! Welcome to the shrine, read the rules, and happy postin'. X3 *hands Motoko18 cookie*

violet_flowers
Hey, im new and my name is faye happy.gif im a big fan of FMA and SC
caerulcis
Hello Motoko18 and violet_flowers. *bows* Welcome to the wonderful forums of FMA. Follow the link to the rules. Well anyways have fun and happy posting. laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi violet_flowers,
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Please check out the link JayW has kindly posted above.
(It's also full of useful information on posting on our board!!)
Oh and in case SC means Samurai Champloo, you can check out Samurai Champloo thread in General Anime forum, too. biggrin.gif
Follow the forum rules, be nice to other forum members, and hope you have many many posting fun on our board!! smile.gif
Hana no Kuroi
Welcome, viloet_flowers! Take a cookie! *hands you cookie*
Lt. Misha Mustang
Hey viloet_flowers Welcome happy.gif
Sharingan Serpent

Welcome Violet_Flower and other newbies happy.gif here have a chocolate ~Hands you chocolates~
samurai champloo
hi
Ichigo-HiME
Hi there happy.gif I joined a few days ago after scanning the website a few times, so i thought i might as well add a few posts :3
Hope to see you guys around ^^
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome to our board Ichigo-HiME and samurai champloo welcome to ur board...read the rulez and makesure that you don't get into trouble if you do then face the evil cookie ~Raises one of Hana's cookies~ laugh.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome all newcomers.
Please make yourselves at home and take the time to read this.
Also don't spam. Thank you~! smile.gif

Heh, I beat everyone here!! >D

EDIT:Darn, Greeneyes beat me.... T^T laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent

dry.gif ohh really look above you Riza...^^

EDIT:Darn, Greeneyes beat me.... T^T

EDIT: Sorry that I beat you to the puch...no hard feelings huh? happy.gif
caerulcis
welcome to the forums samurai champloo and Ichigo-HiME. read the rules and have fun. laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Um...JayW creepy avatar...^^ ~points to avatar~ thats me...oh and welcome again
wolfy519
Welcome samurai champloo and Ichigo-HiME, Its always nice to have new people biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Mar 8 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]360393[/snapback]
dry.gif ohh really look above you Riza...^^
EDIT:Darn, Greeneyes beat me.... T^T
EDIT: Sorry that I beat you to the puch...no hard feelings huh? happy.gif
None whatsoever Darling. ^^
QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 8 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]360394[/snapback]
welcome to the forums samurai champloo and Ichigo-HiME. read the rules and have fun. laugh.gif
JayW I'd like to personally thank you for helping welcoming the newcomers. You too Greeny Dear!! smile.gif
caerulcis
Greeneyes Alchemist - it is kinda creepy isn't it. he is Benares from 3x3 eyes. tongue.gif

Riza-Hawkeye - ahh that's nice. just being a good member. laugh.gif

Bring on the new peoplez!! biggrin.gif
Hana no Kuroi
Ichigo-HiME and samurai champloo, welcome-welcome! ^0^ *hands you both cookies*
Black Zero
Ummm. Hana-san, are those cookies o.k. to eat, remember what happend last time?
but, welcome samurai champloo and Ichigo-HiME!! have fun.
MasterT
I uh, got linked here and only planned to reply to one topic, but got bored. I'm not even that big of an FMA fan (the ending is horrible, IMO).

I might stick around if the community is fun enough, though.
Black Zero
Hello MasterT please have fun. Please read the rules before posting *gives you chocolate chip cookie*.
kidloco
Hello im new in the forun (i have come there days before seeying for videos jeje) but today im member of that forun of FMA

i have see the whole chapter of FMA, yup the 51 episodies (stil in cn are to the 49) but still i wating like if i never have see it,) and see one aprt of the movies because the place i get it was like incomplete,

well i wait i can help and talk aobut anime and FMA, is my second favorite(the first are Robotech)

I love Winry and right now i doing some tribute to her (need cool pics of her some one can help very cool)

my nick is Kidloco i fron for Locolandia in paradice city donde hay pasto verde and bellas mujeres XD

just kidding love doing that

im latino living in Usa 7 years o 8??, in florida in april 28 i will go to the convention in orlando

im 26 but i look like more younge jeje..

love rock, rock punk and everythign aobut rock, i hate rap and hip hop and regueton

besaide like anime and manga like the dark side of the anime but dont worry i will like a angel lol

i wait make good friends there and long live FMA

Winry i love youooo XD

i like rose too ^^

oh yeah if i live or go in the FMA dimention i will get the title of Kidloco The Samurai - ninja- rocker archemist XD

but i sure the furher can give me otehr titel XD

viva el rock lol
Black Zero
Hello kidloco please have fun. Please read the rules before posting *gives you chocolate chip cookie too*.
caerulcis
welcome to the forum kidloco and MasterT. have fun and read the rules. happy posting.

i think most of my posts are in this thread. tongue.gif
Black Zero
I think Hana-sans are too.
kikiprincess
Hello happy.gif I just joined. Recently I saw FMA on tv for the first time (it was the first time aired on the network) and I loved in instandly. So, for the past few days, I've been reading every chapter. I just finished, and now, well, decided to join the forum to distract me from the lack of more material to go through. =) I am a 17 year old girl from Canada. I must go wander off and explore now.
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome kikiprincess^^ Have fun and obey all the rules. Don't cross the mods, or they can get quite...Scary. Well, see you around!!
caerulcis
*bows* a thousand welcomes to you kikiprincess. please read the rules and have a blast. biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Black Zero
Welcome kikiprincess have fun *hands you chocolate chip cookie*.
Tombow
Wow, nice to see lots of posts by new people. smile.gif

Hi Ichigo-HiME,
Youkoso!! Welcome to our board!!
I love your ID name, and I love your avatar!!
I see you like lots of anime and manga. Nice to have you with us!!
Mnd forum rules, and hope you have a great time on our board!! smile.gif

Welcome samurai champloo,
I guess it's almost obligatory to point out Samurai Champloo thread to you. biggrin.gif
BTW, we have Gohst in the Shell thread, too. smile.gif
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!!

MasterT, welcome to our board!!
I'm glad you decided to stop by.
I hope you'll like our board, and decide to stick around. smile.gif

Hi kikiprincess,
I love your ID name!! We have many nice Canadian members.
Nice to have another Canadian FMA fan on our board!!
Please take a moment to check out the link JayW has posted above.
(It's full of useful info on posting on our board) smile.gif
Mind forum rules, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!!

Welcome to our board kidloco!!
If you like following the airing of FMA anime on Cartoon Newtwork, we have FMA anime American viewers forum with full of FMA anime discussions for the episodes aired on CN so far.
Just remember to use spoiler tags when needed on your posts, ok? biggrin.gif
And, to learn how to use spoiler tags, and other very useful info on posting on our board, please take a moment to check out the link JayW has posted above. smile.gif
Oh, and this may sound strange, but please be kind, and try to post with as much standard English as you can, so that as many people can understand your posts, (even the ones whose first language is not English nor Spanish, like many of our Asian members on our board.) smile.gif
Please follow the forum rules, be kind to other members, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
Chibka
I'm Chibka Illuser and I live in Florida... It's really hot right now... but I LOOOOOVE FMA and have been a fan for.... a year and a half, maybe? I don't know, I don't remember... anyway, I've watched like all of the anime... (the english dubs, GRR!) Anyway, and I've been trying to get my hands on the manga, but when I go to get it, it's always sold out or something else!! Well, that's just a little bit on me.... Oh, and if any of you are part of Gaiaonline.com, I'm there too!! Send me a PM and said you saw me!! XD XD (so I know I'm not invisible... ph34r.gif )
Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(Black Zero @ Mar 8 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]360576[/snapback]

Ummm. Hana-san, are those cookies o.k. to eat, remember what happend last time?
but, welcome samurai champloo and Ichigo-HiME!! have fun.

Of course they are!

Welcome, kidloco, Master T, kikiprincess, and Chibka! Have fun and take a cookie! *hands cookies you all*
Sharingan Serpent
Well Welcome NEWBIES
Bronze_Alchemist
Hello! My online-only name is Tsukiko,and I'm also a gaiaonline player by that name.WARNING:I MAY REFER TO YOU WITH AN HONORIFIC.DON'T FREAK OUT.
Sharingan Serpent

Oh no I don't mind if you use honofic...I do it too and welcome by the way...makesure to read the rulez of and if you do anything wrong then suffer one of Hana's old evil cookies...
Bronze_Alchemist
I've already read the rules(always do that first) and thank you for the warm welcome biggrin.gif

I'm going to wander pointlessly now. ph34r.gif Bye!
Tombow
Hi Chibka in hot Florida!! Welcome to our board!!
Nice to have another FMA fan with us!! I'm so glad you found this board!!
We have discussions on both FMA anime and manga.
If you are interested in reading FMA manga, check out some of the threads in FMA manga sub-forum of our board. (That's how we get to know all the manga chapters here in the U.S. biggrin.gif )
Also, please take a moment, if not already, to check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially for new members). It's full of useful information on posting on our board!!
Mind the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif

Hi Tsukiko-san (Bronze_Alchemist,) welcome to our board!!
I love your avatar!! It's so cute!! biggrin.gif Nice to have you with us!!
(I'd love to see your siggie, too... you know your siggie is not showing, right??
It says that you exceeded the bandwidth at the Photobucket.... sleep.gif)
Excellent idea about reading the rules first!! That is a great way to start, IMO. smile.gif
Hope you have a great time on our board!! biggrin.gif
kikiprincess
Thanks for all the welcomes. ^-^ You all seem like really nice people. xD

"I love your ID name!! "

Hehe, thank you. It's just something random I made up, since the names I usually go for were taken. wink.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome newbies happy.gif ~takes a bow~ thank you for joining our board pleease enjoy it and makesure to read the rulez or else...Death by Cookie ~Brings out Hana's old recipie cokkies~
ed's numbuh 1 fan
is so terribly late T_T i'm going to get pelted by welcome cookies by Riza-doodle T_T spare me!!

anyhoo...

Welcome all newcomers! have a nice time here read the rules that can be found here read them please! it will save you much embarresment and very stern talking to's by the mod-ishy's laugh.gif
oh! and if you have a question please feel free to pm me or someone else happy.gif

with that said... let me say one more thing though: DON'T SPAM!!!!!

thank youuuu happy.gif

Zarpia
We get more and more members each day happy.gif;;

Please READ THE FORUM RULES! sleep.gif That is an order! hehe tongue.gif well not an order, but you might want to check out as soon as you sing up here biggrin.gif
theegreatone
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 9 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]361025[/snapback]

is so terribly late T_T i'm going to get pelted by welcome cookies by Riza-doodle T_T spare me!!

anyhoo...

Welcome all newcomers! have a nice time here read the rules that can be found here read them please! it will save you much embarresment and very stern talking to's by the mod-ishy's laugh.gif
oh! and if you have a question please feel free to pm me or someone else happy.gif

with that said... let me say one more thing though: DON'T SPAM!!!!!

thank youuuu happy.gif

unsure.gif blink.gif

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(IEPW in Training @ Mar 9 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]360691[/snapback]
i think most of my posts are in this thread. tongue.gif
Heh, mine too~! X3
QUOTE(Xobo @ Mar 9 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]361025[/snapback]
You better know right off the bat that I am completely annoyed at you!! mad.gif
I'm just joking my Dear, you know I forgive you for being adorableh!! X3
But why have you left Tomboy and I? sad.gif

*Points to Location*

QUOTE(zarpy @ Mar 9 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]361033[/snapback]

Please READ THE FORUM RULES! sleep.gif That is an order! hehe tongue.gif well not an order, but you might want to check out as soon as you sing up here biggrin.gif
Zarpy Darling!! You've come to welcome the newbies too? tongue.gif

Anyway....

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!!
Please take time to read the rules thoroughly that means you read it until it is embeded in your mind forever, got it?
Spam is forbidden and you will be forced upon harshly by a very angry and cranky Bacon crowd.
Make this experience as enjoyable as you can make it and make your post meaninful.

So to recap:

-READ THE RULES!!!
-Oh yah, have fun and don't spam either. >D

theegreatone-I'd say something, but I won't waste me breath on ya. dry.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 9 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]361051[/snapback]

QUOTE(zarpy @ Mar 9 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]361033[/snapback]

[color=#000000]Zarpy Darling!! You've come to welcome the newbies too? tongue.gif

Welcome/Terrified laugh.gif
Mr.T
Ok, I'm new. I'm becoming an anime nerd, specifically the manga, I am 15 and a guy but I am a bi and have a serious girlfriend so you may find me talking about the 'particulars' of male characters but not female ones. I don't have a good enough computer to download anime but I read manga so I mainly like that over anime. I live in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada which is near Toronto. Um lesse I plan on going to anime north, probably as Mustang, because I don't have the muuuuuscley muscles or the tanny tan to go as Scar. I also enjoy old 80's american shown such as mainly the A-Team as you probably guessed well some of you at least. I think that's it. Oh and I'm awesome.
theegreatone
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 9 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]361051[/snapback]

theegreatone-I'd say something, but I won't waste me breath on ya. dry.gif [/color]

What did I do?

SPAM!

Zarpia
Estas cavando tu propia tumba theegreatone. sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.