Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(NiXie @ Feb 26 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]355570[/snapback]
This is my very first post!! laugh.gif

Hi everybody!!
Hey!! Nice to have you here!! Please read my post that is directly above yours and click on the link, there you'll find a guide for newcomers such as yourself. And if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me. smile.gif

Off topic thought:
Where are my Darlings. sad.gif
I miss my Xobo and Tombow...
DustStorm
Welcome NiXie and Kraven Hughes! Welcome to TEH FORUMS!! Happy Postings!!!!! biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(NiXie @ Feb 26 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]355570[/snapback]

This is my very first post!! laugh.gif

Hi everybody!!

I already welcomed you in the Beginner's Guide thread, but here is an official welcome biggrin.gif Welcome to the Hagaren forums. I hope you like it here. Most people are nice and are helpful if you ask politely. Just watch out for Void. He is a very disgruntled man tongue.gif
The Ancient One
Greetings, all. I'm The Ancient One....and god do I hate introductions =[
Hana no Kuroi
Welcome, Kra and Nix! *shoves cookies in your mouths*

And don't you worry, Ancient. Most people do...XD *stuffs cookie in your mouth*
Sharingan Serpent
~Hides~

A wie bit much with the shoving don't you think? happy.gif;; Just hand it to them or chuck it at them? laugh.gif

Oh and welcome all Newcomers!!! Hope you enjoy our board biggrin.gif <Tosses you a cookie>
Mrs. Justine Elric
Welcome all new members here. Please read the rules 'cause they're important. biggrin.gif And you will get into trouble for not read them. And please enjoy your stay here. I'm Mrs. Justine Elric you Mrs. JE for short. happy.gif
Tombow
Wow, feels like I haven't been here for a long time...

Hi NiXie, and The Ancient One, and Kraven Hughes, and haiku, and airis,
Wlcome to our board!! smile.gif
I'm glad you found us, and glad to see that all of you are making nice start on our board!!
Mind forum rules & guidelines, and hope you all have wonderful time on our board!!
Happy posting!!

Galorfilinde, welcome to our board!! smile.gif
Wow, thank you for your nice introduction post!! And, I love your avatar and siggie!!
We have many Europian FMA fans on our board, and I'm so glad you decided to join us as well!!
I see you like drawing, and you are an artist yourself.
(Some of greeters here are nice artists also!!)
We have fanart sub-forum where you can check out fanarts of other members on our board, and also you can post your art, or even open a thread and post all your artwork!!
And, for your FMA anime interest, we have sub-forum for those who had already seen all 51 episodes, and sub-forum for following weekly new episode airing on Cartoon Network in U. S. which is up to episode 48, and airing on Saturday late night (U.S. time.)
Plus, sub-forum to discuss FMA "Shambara" movie.
Tho, all the FMA character discussions, both manga and anime are on Character Discussion forum.
Also, for useful info on posting on our board, please check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members) Hope that helps you!! smile.gif
If you still have any questions about posting on our board, please fell free to post here and ask us anytime!! smile.gif
Otherwise, hope to see many of your posts on the board!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 26 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]355579[/snapback]
Off topic thought:
@Riza-Hawkeye - My Internet connection had some trouble. sad.gif Missed you, too!!
Sorry I left you alone!! (besides Xobo's "Lieutenents," that is. sleep.gif)

ETA: Awwww, Thank you Quistis88-sama!! happy.gif
Quistis88
Welcome, newcomers. biggrin.gif Enjoy your stay.

And I'm here to give my thanks to Tombow once again for doing such a great job as a greeter!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 28 2006, 04:40 AM) [snapback]356239[/snapback]
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 26 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]355579[/snapback]
Off topic thought:
@Riza-Hawkeye - My Internet connection had some trouble. sad.gif Missed you, too!!
Sorry I left you alone!! (besides Xobo's "Lieutenents," that is. sleep.gif)
Yippee!! You're back!! biggrin.gif
*glomp* Now if only Deary Xobo would come back to me too. sad.gif
I swear all the "Darling" and "Deary" talk will be gone soon. It's just an aftermath from reading that one book. XDDDDD

Anyway, back on topic...

Welcome The Ancient One. Please take a look at the link Deary Tombow has posted.
Pay close attention and you'll save yourselves emberrassment and "n00b-ish remarks. smile.gif
Sharingan Serpent

Aaagh huh and you'll not have to suffer the consequences...for example...Death by Cookie and death by our new weapon...Eeyore with spikes on his ribbon at the end of his tail biggrin.gif but don't worry that won't happen laugh.gif
caerulcis
i've been gone for a while so i would like to welcome all the newcomers that i missed. Hello New Peoplez! happy.gif
windlily
Heheh ... Windy-chan didn't see this little place before. *sweatdrop*

Well anyways ... Hello, strangers! This here's windy-chan, here to have a good time with people who share my insane obsession. ^^ Yay for me! And you! And why not everybody?! x3

Hope I'll have fun here. You people better be nice to me. xD
caerulcis
welcome to the forums Windy-chan. read the rules and be sure to have fun.
windlily
QUOTE(JayW @ Feb 28 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]356489[/snapback]

welcome to the forums Windy-chan. read the rules and be sure to have fun.

Sure thing. ^^ Thanks, JayW-san.
Tombow
Hi windlily, a.k.a. Windy-chan,
Wlcome to our board!! That is a beautiful name!! smile.gif
I'm glad you found us, and glad to see that you are making nice start on our board!!
Follow this forum rules & guidelines, and hope you have wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif
FullmetalMagician
OMG! This site is so popular!
There are always new peeps around!
Edwardhellion
Hi I'm not the biggest newb i've posted in various places but I never introduced my self. sad.gif

I'm a huge Wrath fan. I love FMA, Naruto and many other manga and anime.
Hana no Kuroi
Well, hello anyway, EdHe. *chucks cookie at you*

And Windy-chan, welcome too. *tosses you cookie*
caerulcis
welcome to da forums Edwardhellion and enjoy your time here. Hey how come i didn't get a cookie when i was new. *sobs*
Hana no Kuroi
Oh, you people...XD *Hands everyone who never got a cookie when they were new a cookie*

*cough* Bring on the newbies...
Tombow
Wecome to our board Edwardhellion!!
I see you are already making nice start on our board!! Glad to have you with us!!
Mind forum rules & guidelines, and happy posting!!
Sharingan Serpent

~Munches on Cookie ~ Welcome all newbies hope you enjoy the forums...I finaly got a cookie Yayie laugh.gif
Ankari
Hello, Im Ankari.
After lurking your gallery of Hagaren pictures for some while, I decided to join.

Hagaren is my favorite seires as of the moment, followed by Naruto and the original Shaman King.

I've seen only a few dub episodes of Hagaren, but it surely is one of the best dubs.

Tommorow is the canadian premeir of the dub, so I'm ultra happy.

I hope I'll be accepted here n.n
caerulcis
welcome welcome to the forums Ankari. read the rules here and have fun. laugh.gif
Ankari
QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 2 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]357167[/snapback]

welcome welcome to the forums Ankari. read the rules here and have fun. laugh.gif

n.n I read the rules before joining.
caerulcis
QUOTE(Ankari @ Mar 2 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]357175[/snapback]
Oh ok. well still, have fun in the forums. laugh.gif
Tombow
Wecome to our board Ankari!!
Wow, tommorow is the Canadian premeir of the FMA dub??!! That sounds exciting!!
We have some very nice Canadian FMA fans on our board. Nice to have another Canadian FMA fan with us!!
I see you are already making nice start on our board, and unlike many, you already read the rules before joining!! Excellent!!
Glad to have you with us, and hope you have a great time on the board!!
Happy posting!!
Gloria Elric
Hello!!!
I'm Gloira Elric,
nice to meet you all!! tongue.gif
alchemist x
QUOTE(Ankari @ Mar 2 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]357175[/snapback]

QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 2 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]357167[/snapback]

Now THATS what i like to see. lol wecome ankari you too gloria
caerulcis
*bows* welcome gloria, nice to meet ya.

I never have anything good to say to new peoplez. Oh well...
chrismariokart
Hi, I just joined yesterday and I've been watching fullmetal Alchemist almost ever scince it started. I'm also a fan of Naruto.
I've already read the rules and guidelines.
Sharingan Serpent

Oh welcome chrismariokart and Gloria Elric hope you enjoy our boards happy.gif but don't do anything we wouldn't do...like Spamming
caerulcis
yay another new peoplez, well let's see... Welcome to the fourms chrismariokart. Be sure to check out all the different threads and have fun. laugh.gif

Maybe I will get better at this welcoming thing, at least I hope so. huh.gif
Stevo
Hey! What's up!? I'm Stevo.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 2 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]357297[/snapback]
Meh, everyone has their own way of welcoming people. Same give out cookies, some give out flamethrowers, others give out useful links that demonstrate "n00bs Gone Wild" and the resulting "Hunting Season." (Hunting Season is when the flamethrowers come in handy. wink.gif )

Welcome aboard, Stevo! Enjoy your stay, and please take a look at the Holy Guide, linked at the top of the page in the red box. smile.gif *gives cookie*
caerulcis
welcome to camp FMA Stevo, hope to see you posting. *hands you a flaming marshmallow* Be careful, it's HOT!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i have been...terribly late with the welcomings ;_; i'm sorry ph34r.gif do't throw a marshmellow on meh Riza-doodle!! i'm innocent

anyway..eh

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!!!!

i hope you have a great time here and read the rules !
they're reeeeeeeeeally helpful and can answer many questions you may hve. if you have any that were'nt in the rules feel free to PM me! and chrismariokart THANK YOUUUUU you are a role model for all newbies! *gives cookie and pat on teh head* we're glad to have you with us!

T.T.F.N.!
Tombow
Hi Gloria Elric and chrismariokart,
Welcome to our boiard!! Nice to have you with us!!
Gloria Elric, I see you like drawing. Maybe you'd like to check out our Fanart sub-forum where you can post your art, or check out the fanarts of other memebrs, or even open a thread to post all your fanarts!!
chrismariokart, maybe you'd like to join us in FMA on Cartoon Network subforum, where we have talk-back thread of each week's epiosde, as well as other discussions on FMA anime up to the current episode??
Follow the forum rules, and hope you two have wonderful time on our board!!
See you two around on the board!! smile.gif

Hi Stevo, welcome to our board!!
To have a good start as a new member, I highly recommend reading this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members). (Actuaslly, it is a MUST READ. biggrin.gif )
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif

@ed's numbuh 1 fan - Missed you here!! Nice to see your post again!! happy.gif

QUOTE(JayW @ Mar 2 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]357297[/snapback]
@JayW - I think you're doing fine job. happy.gif
FullmetalMagician
WELCOME GLORIA ELRIC AND CHRISMARIOKART!
HOPE THE TWO OF YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE!
it's funny... I just started posting on the forums, but I joined like ages ago!
I usually post messages on the gallery sections where I go FANGIRLY!!!
lolz
raven2525
kallie. or suzume. or sparrow. or spirit. pick one.
i live in the middle of a forest. or port orchard WA.
i am going emo. or so my friends say.
i love: the color black, harry potter, anime, dragons, doodles, anime art, teen titans, my poetry, my fan fics, and my friends fan fics, and i am alieanating myself from all of my normal frieds. and so that means i need some form of friendship to keep me from goin insane.
caerulcis
*bows* a thousand welcomes to you raven2525, kallie, suzume, sparrow or spirit. I like suzume so that's what I'll call ya. So suzume, please read the Rules and have fun in the forums.

Ooh I almost forgot. *hands you a marshmallow* biggrin.gif laugh.gif smile.gif
raven2525
i already have. and i htank you for your hospotality. *returns bow* hehe, i prefer suzume too. it means "sparrow"

wanna see a pic?
caerulcis
yea suzume is very loverly.
QUOTE(raven2525 @ Mar 3 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]357848[/snapback]
wanna see a pic?
a pic of what? you? a sparrow? huh.gif
raven2525
of suzume. i took a pic of raven from teen titans, and fixed it in my paint. even thought her pants are huge at the waist.
caerulcis
QUOTE(raven2525 @ Mar 3 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]357860[/snapback]

of suzume. i took a pic of raven from teen titans, and fixed it in my paint. even thought her pants are huge at the waist.
oh... unsure.gif Tee hee hee. now i feel ridiculous. *stares at the ground and kicks at the dirt*
raven2525
none has any right ot feel ashamed!!! i am the one who must feel liek everything is wrong. noone else. i must be the one to show how much it hurts, and you have no right to say any such thing. it is a common mistake.
alchemist x
Mahh, take the chat somewhere else
caerulcis
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 3 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]357896[/snapback]

Mahh, take the chat somewhere else

for your information we did. and i'm being friendly. unlike some people! mad.gif
raven2525
dude, we where just saying hi. you need to chill. or it may be your downfall. but i am sorry for not being on topic. *backs up in a non threataning way*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.