Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tombow
Hi Mrs. Justine Elric,
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!!
Take a moment to read this helpful posting guide to all members (especially new members)
And, follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Mrs. Justine Elric @ Feb 22 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]353405[/snapback]

I'm new here. I'm Mrs. Justine Elric (and I'm a fangirl of Edward.) I'm 19 years old and in my Senior Year. Plus, I go to a private school. I like all type of shows nowdays, but my two favorite are TT & JLU.

hellooooo and welcome ^^! your a fangirl? who would have thought i am too! he's so nummy everyone has to have him XDD *ahem* aaaaaanyway! rolleyes.gif you should look at teh RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because they're helpful and and answer many questions you may or may not have happy.gif

so many Edo fangirls T_T i was hoping i was the only crazy hyper (kinda posesive xD) fangirl =_= that makes Xobo sad T_T ......XDD
Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(Mrs. Justine Elric @ Feb 22 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]353405[/snapback]

I'm new here. I'm Mrs. Justine Elric (and I'm a fangirl of Edward.) I'm 19 years old and in my Senior Year. Plus, I go to a private school. I like all type of shows nowdays, but my two favorite are TT & JLU.

JE-san! Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you know who I am, yes? tongue.gif *gives you Welcome cookie*

Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome and hi to all you new people to the forums.Be nice and follow the simple rules here and there won't be any problems in the near future. smile.gif
KoKo Maies
Hi! I'm not that new..but I've been busy so I joined the site and didn't come for awhile...so everything a newbie should do I did today..^^';

Anyways its a nice site..I think I'll have fun.
Tombow
Hi KoKo Maies-san,
I'm glad you got time to post on our board now.
For some very useful info on posting on our bord, please take a moment to check out this
helpful posting guide to all memebers (especially new members),
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
Mrs. Justine Elric
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 22 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]353438[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mrs. Justine Elric @ Feb 22 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]353405[/snapback]

JE-san! Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you know who I am, yes? tongue.gif *gives you Welcome cookie*

*Pokes again & again.* Hey. I have the writters tried up because of what happened to Luthor. They shall pay! XD

Yes, of course I know who you are. *Eats cookie.* Thankies.

I will read the rules & follow them. ^-^ Glad that I could make it.
Hana no Kuroi
tongue.gif

Welcomey welcome, KoKo-chan! *throws cookie*
instantmirage
whats up with cookies these days ?
Sharingan Serpent
<Raises hand> Can I have a cookie please happy.gif;;

And to all newcomers Welcome we hope that you will enjoy our board biggrin.gif
Zarpia
Welcome you all, just a small and tiny remaiinder(sp?) yes my grammar sucks

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, IF NOT YOU WILL BE HIT WITH A FOIL OR A METAL FAN, OR WHAT WE HAVE OBTAIN RECENTLY A "METAL EEYORE" happy.gif
Ravens_Feather
As you all can see, I joined about 2 minutes ago. I suddenly realize that I forgot to set the time to my time, so it says it is 12: something when it's really only 10 am.

-her stomach growls- Erk... I am hungry....

I have no avvie, currently, nor anything else.... I feel quiet pathetic and blank. -is just about to search for all of these things-

About me; I write. A lot. Fantasy is my thing, for reality stinks of pollution and deception. Fantasy smells nicly of deception, plots, and magic. Much better. Anyway, I also draw.... Anime. Huzzah for anime! I can't say I'm the best, because one of my friends is so very much better, but I'm not too horrible. Safe to say that, right? Atleast, most of the time I'm not horrible. However, I am lazy, and therefor hate to draw my own characters. I like it when other people draw me my characters. I stick with the random.... which is slowly changing....
DustStorm
Welcome Ravens Feather! Ah, you draw? You should take a look at our fanart forum-ish. I hope you enjoy your stay at.....er...TEH FORUMS!! Happy Postings! biggrin.gif (I sure am in a happy mood today.. >:3)
Mrs. Justine Elric
tongue.gif tongue.gif

Welcome all new people to the board. Please enjoy your stay here & please read the rules or else. XP
elvenhair3
Boy,doesstumblingonasitemaketheworldfeelgood.
I'msowiredthatthingsarenotmovingfastenough! WhooooooooooHoooooo!
*Shoot arm full of tranquilizer* OK. I'm better now. Hello everybody!

You stretch the page like that again, you'll be out of here before your seat warms. - V.
Zarpia
What the f*ck! mad.gif

1-don't strech the page THAT MUCH
2-your sig is too big
3-READ THE RULES!

welcome by the way
Hana no Kuroi
Welcome, Rae-Feaths. *tosses you a cookie*

And you too, elvendude. *tosses cookie*
BlueIzumi
Hey I was woundering why some things go off the side of the page? And I know people aren't trying to do it! And I was woundering if someone could tell me how to fix it? Pluse I don't post here alot... That's one of the reasons... But at the same time I'm posting in this forum in hopes to meet new people like me? *confused* This is my first regular forum ever so any little help is appriciated biggrin.gif
!@_?!
Zarpia
hehe, your sig is to big^^ BlueIzumi
BlueIzumi
lol I'm sorry I'm still working on all my pix... i file them on my live journal for people to use I just have to fix and shrink this one but I'll take care of it now *salute*
!@_o!

Is that okay?
!@_?!
Hana no Kuroi
Yes, that's perfect, Izumi-san.
BlueIzumi
Thankies! biggrin.gif
!@_o!
Tombow
Hi Ravens_Feather, welcome to our board!!
Nice to have another creative FMA fan on our board!!
As DustStorm has posted, we have our own fanart and fanfic forums where you can post your own works, and also check out works of other members. smile.gif
Take a look at this awsome posting guide to all members (especially newcomers),
And, mind the forum rules, and happy posting!!

Welcome to our board elvenhair3!!
I guess your first impression wasn't the best?? biggrin.gif That's ok. smile.gif
But, if you're serious about continuing to be a member of our board in good standing, please take a moment to read all the forum rules and guidelines, including this one.
Hope you can follow the forum rules, and learn to be a good poster of our board!! smile.gif
(Yes, that includes listening to Mods and follow their instructions if given any. biggrin.gif )

Hi BlueIzumi,
I'm guessing you probably read this already, but if not, please take a moment to check out our forum rules and posting guide. smile.gif It's full of usefull information on posting on our board.

And, from my experience here, one of the best way to make friends here is to keep posting.
Then, soon or later, you'll meet other members who might have similar interests or ideas with you, or other posters who finds your ideas and thoughts interesting, etc., etc.

Take time to explore our board, read other members' posts, and if you see some posts that you agree with (preferably recent posts, and NOT the ones posted weeks ago,) then add your post on that thread, and say you agree with so and so, plus a bit of your own thoughts on the topic, and see if you can join the conversation with others on that thread that way.

Also, you can check out the Forum Family thread, and see anyone would like to adopt you as a part of his/her family. smile.gif

You may not always get the responses right away, but soon or later you WILL meet people here. smile.gif Hope you will find lots of friends on our board!! happy.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Yeah welcome all newcomers hope you have lots of fun on our boards laugh.gif

QUOTE(zarpia @ Feb 23 2006, 11:49 AM) [snapback]353724[/snapback]

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, IF NOT YOU WILL BE HIT WITH A FOIL OR A METAL FAN, OR WHAT WE HAVE OBTAIN RECENTLY A "METAL EEYORE" happy.gif

A tiny bit much with the metal EEYROE don't you think? Speaking of which when did we get one? ohmy.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(zarpia @ Feb 23 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]353724[/snapback]

Welcome you all, just a small and tiny remaiinder(sp?) yes my grammar sucks

Add my rusty pipe to that list. I haven't brought it out in a while. >D
Vagrant
Uh, hi!

I quite recently got into FMA, when I started watching the Anime about a month ago. I spent two weeks watching all 51 episodes of the manga. I've also been reading the manga lately, and finished issue 56 yesterday. Oh, and I watched conqueror of Shambala on sunday.

I was totally addicted to the show, I'm not usually big on anime, but Fullmetal Alchemist was REALLY good!
I happen to prefer the anime to the manga, but I am really enjoying the manga! I can't wait to see what happens next and who Pride is!

I also only recently found out Arakawa was a woman, while reading these forums, yesterday. laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Why hi there fellow Uk-er Welcome to our board I'm sure you've already heard from the others...So hope you have a nice time on our board Vagrant and makesure to read the rules so that you won't do anything wrong or worse the Mod's nag-attack (No offence you all very nice people) so hope you enjoy yourself biggrin.gif

'Nag-attack'? ...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 24 2006, 08:03 AM) [snapback]354164[/snapback]

And my whip. biggrin.gif As well, add that those who do not follow the rules will become the next item on the GP Roadkill Special menu.

Welcome, all. Have fun at the forums, and play nice. smile.gif
Zarpia
ohmy.gif a rusty pipe and a whip happy.gif

@Greeneyes Alchemist - Is not to much when it comes to n00bs. And as a little bonus, the tale comes off and the ribbon has spikes happy.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Zarpia - Hmmm very effective...we should see how it goes sometime huh? I wouldn't mind adding in my bloody gunblade I haven't brought that out of the wardrobe for a long time... how about I put this into the aresenal happy.gif
aprilshowers
Hi! I just joined (duh)! Idon't really like going into detail (paranoid), but I will tell you I'm in high school and live somewhere in Indiana. I love anime and video games, and right now my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. YAYNESS! smile.gif
Tombow
Hi Vagrant and aprilshowers, welcome to our board!!
Nice to have you with us!!
For a nice head-start on posting on our board, please take a moment to check out this awsome posting guide for all members (especially newcomers0.
It's full of useful information on posting on our board!!
Follow the forum rules, and I hope you two have great time on our board!! smile.gif
Happy posting!!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Darling Xobo @ Feb 18 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]351777[/snapback]
i did'nt get a cookie T_T
Me neither!! T^T

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 24 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]354164[/snapback]
QUOTE(Twiny Zarp @ Feb 23 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]353724[/snapback]
Now I want an evil weapon too!! tongue.gif
*Looks thru closet of pointy objects.*

Welcome to the forum Mrs. Justine Elric, Koko Maies, Ravens_Feather, elvenhair3, BlueIzumi, Vagrant, and last but not least aprilshowers. Pleae take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.' Which our very own Quistis has made for newcomers such as yourselves. So don't spam and stay on Bacon's the Mod's good side. smile.gif

Off topic thought: Such adorable screennames. X3
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 24 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]354518[/snapback]

So don't spam and stay on Bacon's the Mod's good side. smile.gif
Off topic thought: Such adorable screennames. X3[/color]

Your making it sound like that some of us are already on Void-Nissan's bad side Riza-san? happy.gif;; Yeah and very adorable screen names

Oh great I'm going Honorfic again aren't I?
haiku
yo, whats up everyone? this is my first post here...i look forward to posting more and becoming a regular here. yup, just wanted to say that and oh my real name is drake if you rather call me that cool.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]354731[/snapback]
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 24 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]354518[/snapback]
So don't spam and stay on Bacon's the Mod's good side. smile.gif
Your making it sound like that some of us are already on Void-Nissan's bad side Riza-san? happy.gif;;
Oh great I'm going Honorfic again aren't I?
Um... jokes are a foreign language to you, yes? huh.gif
QUOTE(haiku @ Feb 25 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]354898[/snapback]
yo, whats up everyone? this is my first post here...i look forward to posting more and becoming a regular here. yup, just wanted to say that and oh my real name is drake if you rather call me that cool.gif
Welcome!! Nice screenname and real name!! Glad you've decided to join us and so I'd like to present to you 'Your Begginer Gift.'

AND DON'T SPAM!!

How's that for customer service?! >D
airis
Hello i just signed up ^^.
I'm a pretty big fan of FMA and i was just popping in to say hi ^^.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(airis @ Feb 25 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]354928[/snapback]
Hello i just signed up ^^.
I'm a pretty big fan of FMA and i was just popping in to say hi ^^.
Please read the post above yours.
Also, very nice screenname. smile.gif
Sharingan Serpent

I...and yes I did know that was a joke...I was only joking too...you take somethings too serriously Riza-San? happy.gif;;
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]354934[/snapback]
I...and yes I did know that was a joke...I was only joking too...you take somethings too serriously Riza-San? happy.gif;;
Oops... well I'm sorry. And I don't think I take things too seriousy, I'm just stewpod.... mellow.gif

I wanna nickname you, ya know!!! >D

FullmetalMagician
SPAM IS TASTY!!!
Galorfilinde
Hi everybody!

Well, I joined this forum today, because I love the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime series.

My hobbies are:
horseback riding, dancing, animals, drawing, webdesign, photoshop, music, FMA, Harry Potter and much more.

My favourite artists are:
Justin Timberlake, Usher, Ciara, Brooke Valentine, Utada Hikaru, Beyonce...
As you can see, I love R&B and Hip Hop XD

I'm also a huge Zelda fan. Just love the games.

Well, I quess this was my introduction story ^.^
Hana no Kuroi
Well, welcome, Galor-chan! ^.^ I just have to say...Love your set. <3 It's very nice. *gives you cookie*

Welcome, haiku (or Drake-kun) and airis! *throws y'all cookies*
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 26 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]355221[/snapback]

Well, welcome, Galor-chan! ^.^ I just have to say...Love your set. <3 It's very nice. *gives you cookie*

Welcome, haiku (or Drake-kun) and airis! *throws y'all cookies*

Right what is it with the Cookies...? Just wondering out of curiosity...
Hana no Kuroi
The cookies are welcoming gifts. Unless people want their backs snapped in two by my Super Glomps, cookies it is!
Sharingan Serpent

...I'll take my chances with the cookie thanks...happy.gif;;
Kraven Hughes
Sorry i didnt see this thread before. I have been looking for an active FMA forum, and finally found it, this forum is awsome!
Molecular Alchemist
Welcome aboard, Kraven Hughes..I'm glad you like our home away from home...or..something like that happy.gif And also a big "Bonjoir" to all the other Newbies that came here and I missed!!! laugh.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(FullmetalMagician @ Feb 26 2006, 06:57 AM) [snapback]355145[/snapback]
SPAM IS TNASTY!!!

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 26 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]355318[/snapback]
Welcome aboard, Kraven Hughes..I'm glad you like our home away from home...or..something like that happy.gif And also a big "Bonjoir" to all the other Newbies that came here and I missed!!! laugh.gif
It's actually 'bonjour'. >D

Anyway...

Welcome Galorfilinde and Kraven Hughes.
Please take a look at this.
Mind the rules and don't spam. smile.gif

NiXie
This is my very first post!! laugh.gif

Hi everybody!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.