Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 16 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]350854[/snapback]

wow! 5 people on the welcoming thread! ohmy.gif thats a new record i believe >D things are getting busy laugh.gif

QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 17 2006, 12:19 AM) [snapback]350847[/snapback]

Well, I just decided to join today, and this is meh second post. So as far as intro's go, 'Sup, you people? Call me Hana, I'm as short as Ed but older than I seem, a year younger than Al, but whatever. I've originated from a place that used to be my second home, except for server problems, so I'm here for the time being. Love anime, love FMA, love Internet, love people, so check 4 times, and I could probably fit in.

So y'all don't have to find out for yourself, sometimes I'm either scary, selfish and rude, but most of the time I'm good to get along with. ^0^

And I love newbies. <3

everyone can be selfish at times, i'm sure we'll get along with you juuuuust fine as long as you follow this and don't spam happy.gif

Of course, of course...And I never really spam...Unless I don't know I'm doing it, but in any case...I may hang around to welcome newbies...*prepares the Super Glomp Welcome*
instantmirage
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 17 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]350854[/snapback]

EDIT: instantmirage that would be spaming ph34r.gif

which one ?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 17 2006, 12:27 AM) [snapback]350860[/snapback]

Of course, of course...And I never really spam...Unless I don't know I'm doing it, but in any case...I may hang around to welcome newbies...*prepares the Super Glomp Welcome*

yay! *glomps back and hands out forum cookies!* and you can be part of the I.E.P.W if you want tongue.gif you can be...First Lieutenant Kuroi XD

EDIT: instantmirage : this one :
la la land...hahaha...
ph34r.gif

Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 16 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]350865[/snapback]

yay! *glomps back and hands out forum cookies!* and you can be part of the I.E.P.W if you want tongue.gif you can be...First Lieutenant Kuroi XD

XD That'd be cool...I always wanted to be a Lieutenant or such....tongue.gif

And now...To wait for a new member if one has not already come after myself...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 17 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]350867[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 16 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]350865[/snapback]

XD That'd be cool...I always wanted to be a Lieutenant or such....tongue.gif

And now...To wait for a new member if one has not already come after myself...

you catch on fast >P

sorry for going off topic peoples, you can go on with your welcoming and introducing ^^;
instantmirage
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 17 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]350865[/snapback]

EDIT: instantmirage : this one :
la la land...hahaha...
ph34r.gif

oh, that one. dry.gif

wont repeated again,

at least for now
Zarpia
So off topic, but I need help, what does "AYT" measn??

Edit: Nevermain, sorry to spam sad.gif
Hana no Kuroi
I spy with my little eye, someone called 'Silver Ghost' who is not currently online, but a newbie nonetheless... A reserved Glomp of Welcome has been placed. >=3
*Ed's Girl*
Hi! I'm new here.I would like it if some people PM me.So,here are somthings about me:

I love Ed wub.gif
My favorite animes right now are: Fullmetal Alchemist,D.N.Angel,Chrono Crusade,Inuyasha,and Naruto
My favorite animal is a Panda
I like any kinds of music exept for country and classical
I write love stories *mainly about me and Ed*
and I guess that's all.
Carnal Malefactor
Please go back to the gallery section where you belong.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(*Ed's Girl* @ Feb 17 2006, 02:28 AM) [snapback]350920[/snapback]

Hi! I'm new here.I would like it if some people PM me.So,here are somthings about me:

I love Ed wub.gif
My favorite animes right now are: Fullmetal Alchemist,D.N.Angel,Chrono Crusade,Inuyasha,and Naruto
My favorite animal is a Panda
I like any kinds of music exept for country and classical
I write love stories *mainly about me and Ed*
and I guess that's all.

hisssssss he's miiiiiiiiiiiine!!!! mineminemineminemine hisssssssss hello welcome to the forums xD
please read the rules, and don't spam please happy.gif and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or anyone else smile.gif he's still mine! : P
*Ed's Girl*
[/quote]
hisssssss he's miiiiiiiiiiiine!!!! mineminemineminemine hisssssssss hello welcome to the forums xD
please read the rules, and don't spam please happy.gif and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or anyone else smile.gif he's still mine! : P

[/quote]
laugh.gif ok thnx happy.gif! he is SO mine!!!!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='Tombow' date='Feb 16 2006, 06:21 PM' post='350498']

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - I got what you mean by double posting (saw you thread in the fanart forum.) Thank you for self-reporting!! biggrin.gif (And, please relax. We are here to welcome new people. happy.gif ) BTW, your drawing there is vey nice!! smile.gif

Your welcome and..thanks anyway!.. Sorry again about it.. sad.gif

And to DZBrick~ Thanks A lot! The avatar comes from the Kingdom Hearts game.. They had a lot and nice cool looking pictures too.. biggrin.gif But unfortunately, I forgot the web add... sad.gif Sorry.. unsure.gif

Sharingan Serpent
[size=1][size=1]
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 17 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]350921[/snapback]

Please go back to the gallery section where you belong.

Now, now we all have diffrent tastes Void-Niichan happy.gif;; I think it's kind a adorable...he he heh 'Gulp'
Tombow
Hi XxMidnight_WishesxX,
Welcome to our board!!
You have a lovely siggie!! Glad to have you with us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a wonderful time on our board!! smile.gif

Hana no Kuroi, welcome to our board !!
Well, you are young, so it might be difficult, but I hope you'll leave the part of you that are being "rude, selfish, and scary" at home off the Internet when you are on this board!! biggrin.gif
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!!

Welcome to our board, *Ed's Girl*!!
I see you already know our Gallary, and met Void-san. biggrin.gif
Yes, we have a whole big forums on our board, and hope you follow the forum rules, and have a wonderful time with us!! smile.gif
(Oh, BTW, you might want to check the maximum siggie size for the board, I think it's 500 pix wide, and 300 pix high. It might be ok, but just noticed... happy.gif )

And, to evryone in general:

*For any posting code to work properly, including "quoting code," start with [code ], then end it with [/code ] (interchange the word inside with "quote" for quote, "spoiler" for spoiler tags, etc.) smile.gif
Just for your info. happy.gif

*And, for more useful information on posting on our board, please check out this
awsome posting guide to allmembers (especially newcomers)!! smile.gif

(Oh, and one more very friendly hint to Greeneyes Alchemist... Avoid getting on the bad side with Void-san, or you might get "baconed" ) tongue.gif
Mr.Breeze
Sup everybody! Just joined couple days ago, and like it here. From the US of A! I was born and raised in Tennessee, and as suprising as it may be; I'm not a hillbilly. wacko.gif You'll have to excuse my typos. I have to look at the keyboard to type, and make mistakes without realizing it somtimes. I tried to learn to type without having to look at my hands, but failed miserably dry.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Mr.Breeze @ Feb 17 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]351076[/snapback]

Sup everybody! Just joined couple days ago, and like it here. From the US of A! I was born and raised in Tennessee, and as suprising as it may be; I'm not a hillbilly. wacko.gif You'll have to excuse my typos. I have to look at the keyboard to type, and make mistakes without realizing it somtimes. I tried to learn to type without having to look at my hands, but failed miserably dry.gif

It's allright Mr.Breeze I just joined yesterday or two days ago so you're not alone...Welcome to our board happy.gif
Tombow
Doing nice job Greeneyes Alchemist!! biggrin.gif

Hi Mr.Breeze, welcome to our board!!
I'm glad you finally got through the registration!! smile.gif
(Read your post in tech support forum. biggrin.gif )
I think you are doing great with spelling!! Doing much better than I do!!
As for the avatar, usually we should be able to upload from computer, as long as the file is "no bigger than 120 pixels by 120 pixels in size, no larger than 100 KB, and file type being gif, jpeg, jpg, swf, or png," I think.
(But, I hope more techy member can help you with more info. smile.gif )
Check out this awsome posting guide for all members (especially newcomers), and follow the forum rules, and hope you have a wonderful time with us!! smile.gif

@ed's numbuh 1 fan - so, since we got some new and energetic greeters now, may I take some vacation??? biggrin.gif
Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(Mr.Breeze @ Feb 17 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]351076[/snapback]

*Super Welcome Glomps* Heyas, Mr. Breeze. Welcome to the forum, follow the rules, and have yourself some fun. (I know I am...XD)
Asantewaa
Why hello.

I'm new here as well, I just joined about thirty minuets or so and finally dedied to post. Yay. Anyway, guess I'll tell y'all a bit about myself. To start off, I'm twelve years old, um, I've been a Fullmetal Alchemist fan for a year or so and an anime fan since I was three, maybe younger. I'm working on a couple of stories for FMA and hope to be able to post them on the site I'm using sooner or later, and even though this little detail may be dumb, I am a huge yaoi fangirl. o@;;.

I'm having cramps at the moment, so please, if I somehow leave all of the sudden it's because I'm about to kill the closet thing next to me out of pain. <3;;. That or I just had to get off the computer.

>>;;.

Well, I guess that's enough for now, I hope to get along with some of you!
Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(Asantewaa @ Feb 17 2006, 07:17 PM) [snapback]351245[/snapback]

I am a huge yaoi fangirl. o@;;.

I'm having cramps at the moment, so please, if I somehow leave all of the sudden it's because I'm about to kill the closet thing next to me out of pain. <3;;.
>>;;.

And a great big hello to you, girl! Shounen-ai a.k.a. "Yaoi" (Which is not as cute as shounen-ai, FYI...o.0) is one of my favorites...<3

And yes, I was feeling the same way a few days ago...*cough*

But yes, welcome, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine, as well as with everyone else. Once again, welcome. :3
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Mr.Breeze @ Feb 17 2006, 06:20 PM) [snapback]351076[/snapback]

Hi! how are you today? we're very glad to have you with us, the more the merier! take a look at this please so the mods won't beat you with sticks! laugh.gif
I used to type slow but you get used to the keyborad after awhille and then you can type fast tongue.gif i still type looking at the keyboard but i also type with one hand (others on the mouse :-D) and i do pretty well laugh.gif

QUOTE(Asantewaa @ Feb 17 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]351245[/snapback]

[font=Arial]Why hello.

I'm new here as well, I just joined about thirty minuets or so and finally dedied to post. Yay. Anyway, guess I'll tell y'all a bit about myself. To start off, I'm twelve years old, um, I've been a Fullmetal Alchemist fan for a year or so and an anime fan since I was three, maybe younger. I'm working on a couple of stories for FMA and hope to be able to post them on the site I'm using sooner or later, and even though this little detail may be dumb, I am a huge yaoi fangirl. o@;;.

Hi! nice to meet you ^^ i'll be looking forward to seeing you around the foums and whille you're at it please take the time to look at this (the rules) they can answer alot of questios you may have happy.gif yaoi scares me o_o

I'm having cramps at the moment,

you poor thing >P
Tombow
@Hana no Kuroi - Doing excellent job!! happy.gif

Hi Asantewaa,
Welcome to our board!!
I'm glad you decided to join us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
(BTW, I think someone on our board is also using that avatar... Just for your info. happy.gif )
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Ahem,

INTRODUCING!!
THE ONE AND ONLY SISTER OF MINE..Jinxmint!! (audience clapping) Aww.. look at my cute little sister.. tongue.gif She`s all grown up!! I`m soo happy for her!! *sob..*sob.. I`m getting old.. I`m all wrinkled... Uwahahaha.. (crying out loud).. Uhuhuhu.. *sob..*sob..*sniff..Okay, that`s enough.. dry.gif Her details were almost like me, except she`s 14 and I`m 18.. blink.gif That`s 4 years different! Anyway, she`s a good artist too! Really! Better than me of course.. Come to think of it...... (sitting at the corner of the room with dark aura coming out..)*sob..*sob..I can`t believe it she`s better than me.. sad.gif SOooo Saaddd.. But I love her with all my heart and soul, as she`s my only blood.. smile.gif Without her, I`m all alone..With no brothers ( Idon`t have one either..) tongue.gif or sister.. Only darn relatives who lives happily with their siblings.. dry.gif Anyway, she`s a fine sister to me.. smile.gif Even though sometimes she`s annoying, (that would make me hit her head very hard, and she would punch me on the shoulder,kick me legs..slap like a girlie on me.. We fight like HELL when we`re mad at each other..) but I LOVE her very much indeed! ( Now I sound like Hughes.. rolleyes.gif ) Okay Jinxie! Show them your talent and who u r!! laugh.gif

P/S: Not to forget, you guys are my best friends ever too!! ( Am I too emotional??) Still, love you guys too!! wub.gif
Tombow
@KiorujiXeroxGur - I hope she can get validated soon. happy.gif
(Oh, and BTW, "IMO" is in my opinion. smile.gif )
Jinxmint
Ah, yes...ehem~ Yeah, hi!! As you already see... my sis had already introduce me. She`s NOT like me. Were kinda different.....I dunno which part... but were different. dry.gif Yeah... did she said something about fighting!?? Oh, how embarassing... but it's okay. Don't mind a bit. Guess that's it, so... hope I can get along .... smile.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Jinxmint @ Feb 18 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]351450[/snapback]

Ah, yes...ehem~ Yeah, hi!! As you already see... my sis had already introduce me. She`s NOT like me. Were kinda different.....I dunno which part... but were different. dry.gif Yeah... did she said something about fighting!?? Oh, how embarassing... but it's okay. Don't mind a bit. Guess that's it, so... hope I can get along .... smile.gif

Hi welcome to our board ... don't worry I think your going to get along here just fine...just follow the rules and nothing worng will happen kay biggrin.gif ?
Popogeejo
Hello my pretties.I'm Popogeejo but feel free to call me Popo.
I've all 51 episodes and the film all of wich rocked my socks(kind of tickled)
Big time Riza fan.

Other generic comments.
Asantewaa
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 17 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]351265[/snapback]

QUOTE(Asantewaa @ Feb 17 2006, 07:17 PM) [snapback]351245[/snapback]

I am a huge yaoi fangirl. o@;;.

I'm having cramps at the moment, so please, if I somehow leave all of the sudden it's because I'm about to kill the closet thing next to me out of pain. <3;;.
>>;;.

And a great big hello to you, girl! Shounen-ai a.k.a. "Yaoi" (Which is not as cute as shounen-ai, FYI...o.0) is one of my favorites...<3

And yes, I was feeling the same way a few days ago...*cough*

But yes, welcome, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine, as well as with everyone else. Once again, welcome. :3

Thank you, thank you! Hello to you too! Also, sorry about the "Yaoi" thing, I normally think as the two as one in the same. Did that make sense? Hope it did...

I hope we do get along fine, I really don't like it when people are angered with me or have something against me...it makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable. Once again, thank you. :3

Oh! Also to ed's numbuh 1 fan, thanks for the link I was looking for the rules earlier. >>;;.

XD;;. Thanks, my cramps are gone, thankfully. I found out drinkin' hope tea really helps.

Yay! I've scared yet another person with Yaoi Fandom! I'm so happy...
Riza-Hawkeye
(Oh, and one more very friendly hint to Greeneyes Alchemist... Avoid getting on the bad side with Void-san, or you might get "baconed" ) tongue.gif
laugh.gif
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Feb 18 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]351512[/snapback]
Big time Riza fan.
*Waves like a doofus.*

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!</spammy>
Please take a close look at the link Tombow and the rest of the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers has posted. Wait... just so you can't say do didn't see them... 'TADA!!'

So I better not catch any of you spamming!! >D

And just by the way, has anyone else noticed this topic has been filled with unneeded spam? dry.gif
Yes, I know I'm heartless... tongue.gif

Ailuro
I'd to make an announcement to all the newcomers.

If you don't follow the rules, you will be punished.

Thank you. smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
^Uh, what she forgot to add was "welcome" happy.gif;;
Ailuro
Oh, right. Of course. Silly me~ tongue.gif
Hana no Kuroi
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Feb 18 2006, 10:26 AM) [snapback]351512[/snapback]

Hello my pretties.I'm Popogeejo but feel free to call me Popo.
I've all 51 episodes and the film all of wich rocked my socks(kind of tickled)
Big time Riza fan.

Welcome, popogeejo! I'm going to call you 'Pop' instead, okies? >P Welcome, read the rules, and do what a typical forum-er would do...

And welcome Jinxmint! *glomps*
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Doodle @ Feb 18 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]351677[/snapback]

And just by the way, has anyone else noticed this topic has been filled with unneeded spam? dry.gif

yesh =_=;; btw i luff you siggy-doodle, Riza-doodle X3

yay more people to welcome tongue.gif

hello popogeejo or...Popo xD please take a look at this (the rules) they are really helpful and can save you from much humiliation ^^;

hi Jinxmint , it must be nice to have a sibling on the forums with you, i'm an only child laugh.gif ; anyway take a look at the rules so the Mods won't beat you with sticks! ohmy.gif oh and OpleaseOpleaseOplease do.not.spam! thank you happy.gif;

Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 18 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]351694[/snapback]

Thank you. smile.gif
I rolled over in laughter at this. XDD
QUOTE(Darling Xobo @ Feb 18 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]351777[/snapback]
You mean the pics in the sig, yes? huh.gif
I like how I am mentioned various times in your sig. tongue.gif

Petalchaser
....happy.gif hi there! I guess i'm new here but i promise to be good. I'm a mod at another forum... so i'm not new to this! i won't be any trouble... (i hope...)
Hana no Kuroi
^ Heyas! Welcome to the forum, Petal-chan! Read the rules and do what a good member does...XD *throws you cookie*
Petalchaser
Yay! Cookie!!! happy.gif
Jinxmint
Thanx Greeneyesalchemist, Ed's numbuh one fan and hana no kuroi!! I'll try my best not to break the rules and stuff...

(glomps back at hana no kuroi..)

Hahaha!!!![color=#FF6600]
Sharingan Serpent
Your very welcome happy.gif

I get a feeling that you'll do alright
DZBrick6
Welcome aboard all newcomers, glad you decided to join us here. Have fun!

*sniffle*

I didn't get a cookie.... sad.gif
Hana no Kuroi
*Throws DZBrick a cookie* tongue.gif

Haha, no problem, Jinxy-mint. tongue.gif *glomps again*
Tombow
Hi Jinxmint, and popogeejo, and Petalchaser.
Welcome to our board!!
Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Please take a moment to check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members). and
follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 18 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]351694[/snapback]

Thank you. smile.gif

Yap, it's true. tongue.gif
But, if you're being nice to others, and mind forum rules, this is really a fun board to be on. smile.gif
instantmirage
It is recommended that you do not start new threads until you have been relatively active for at least 2 weeks at these forums.

couldnt wait until 2 weeks,
khuhuhuhu . . .
Sharingan Serpent
I know it can be rather nerve recking happy.gif
Petalchaser
well... i'm very anti spam, so... happy.gif nothing to fear from me.
Sharingan Serpent
Welcome to our board Petalchaser hope you enjoy it here happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Doodle @ Feb 18 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]351806[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 18 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]351694[/snapback]

Thank you. smile.gif
I rolled over in laughter at this. XDD
QUOTE(Darling Xobo @ Feb 18 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]351777[/snapback]
You mean the pics in the sig, yes? huh.gif
I like how I am mentioned various times in your sig. tongue.gif

i meant your Royxriza one ^^ but i like this one to! fits the season well...kinda dos'nt look like spring here laugh.gif and i'm glad you do =3

QUOTE(Petalchaser @ Feb 18 2006, 11:55 PM) [snapback]351825[/snapback]

....happy.gif hi there! I guess i'm new here but i promise to be good. I'm a mod at another forum... so i'm not new to this! i won't be any trouble... (i hope...)

well thats good happy.gif we forumers here dont take kindly to spam but we're pretty much okay with anything else tongue.gif but to help you more, please take a look at the rules because #1 there helpful #2 they can answer any questions you may have and #3 if you don't the mods will most likly beat you with sticks ph34r.gif oh and Edo-kun is mine! hisssssssss hissssssss XDD

i did'nt get a cookie T_T
Mrs. Justine Elric
I'm new here. I'm Mrs. Justine Elric (and I'm a fangirl of Edward.) I'm 19 years old and in my Senior Year. Plus, I go to a private school. I like all type of shows nowdays, but my two favorite are TT & JLU.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.