Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tombow
Hi Lady_sith,
Wecome to our board!!
Wow, nice to have a FMA fan from Poland on our noard!!
Your English is excellent!! It's a joy to read your post. smile.gif
Glad to have you with us! Hope you have a great time on our board!!

Welcome to our board Alphonse E.
Let me guess... You're a Al fan??? biggrin.gif
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif

Hi Ria (a.k.a. ice_alchemist21),
Welcome to our board!!
We have Fanworks (Fanart/Fanfic) forum on our board where you can post your work, and also check out the works of other artists on our board. smile.gif
Mind forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!!
Wrath-sama
I am new too. Yeey.
I like all the Homunculus, especially Wrath as you may have guessed.
DustStorm
Welcome all newcomers!! Be sure to read the forum rules and guidelines...I hope to see you guys around. Happy Postings! tongue.gif
sketch-alchemist
Hello I am new to this web site but i am not new to manga/anime Ireally love anime i draw it and watch it all the time so please replay k. bye biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome all newcomers.
Please do youselves and the rest of us a favor.
So read the The Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum.
Have fun. No spamming. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
Welcome all newbies! Im a newbie too! laugh.gif (well, kinda) haha, well, read the forum rules and be happy!
You can always pm me to talk, or anything for that matter laugh.gif (Im a laugher... wink.gif )

ice_alchemist21...Dont worry! I think must of the members of this forum are nice! just be nice too! tongue.gif
master_kakashi
well... hello there
im not fantastic at good first impressions but ill try^^
i justed signed up here (apparently) and that means..im a newbie *bum BUM bum*
im an odd person, dont let that get u down though, ill try to be normal for ur sake
im into anime, manga, and i play a couple instruments....(what does that have to do with ne thing?)
i really luv fma (of course) and a handful of other shows
i may have a disease...its called "being obessed with kakashi from naruto" (me<3him)
hehe well ne wayz i hope to make at least SUM friends but if not oh well its just my luck
hope i didnt bore u too much <3 later gators
Tombow
Hi Wrath-sama, and sketch-alchemist, and master_kakashi,
Welcome to our board!!
I recommend reading this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members).
It's full of useful information for posting on our board!! smile.gif
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hello.. I`m a newbie here.. rolleyes.gif and I live in Malaysia..This is a nice web for the manga fullmetal alchemist.. I like it! Hrmm.. What else to say?? Well, I like anime, manga`s, mango tea and I like drawing and sketching.. Uh.. really don`t know what else to say.. But hope we all can be friends at heart one day! biggrin.gif (What the heck am I talking about..) huh.gif
Tombow
Hi KiorujiXeroxGurl,
Welcome to our board!!
We have quite few Asian FMA fans on our board. Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
If you like sketching, you may like our fanart forum where you can view fanart of board members, and also you can post your fanart.
(Some of the greeters here are nice artists, too.) smile.gif
Also, check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members).
It's full of useful information on posting on our board!!
Hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
master_kakashi
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 13 2006, 12:19 AM) [snapback]349607[/snapback]

Welcome to our board!!
I recommend reading this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members).

why thanx u for the welcom....
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(master_kakashi @ Feb 13 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]349732[/snapback]
Welcome to our board!!
I so envy you Tombow. dry.gif
Such great welcoming powers. tongue.gif

Anyway, welcome master_kakashi and KiorujiXeroxGurl.
Please click on the link Tombow has kindly posted for you.
Hope to see you post often.
Mind the rules, and the mods, oh yah, don't spam. smile.gif

KiorukiXeroxGurl: I like ghost stories. happy.gif
*Has noticed sig.*

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Lady_sith @ Feb 11 2006, 01:23 PM) [snapback]348808[/snapback]

Hello, I've just signed into this forum, so I would like to introduce myself a bit.

I'm 18, I'm from Poland and I'm a great fan of Riza Hawkeye (and Royai tongue.gif ). I've been learning English for a few years but still I'm not perfect in grammar and spelling, so pardon my mistakes smile.gif

last, but not least, I must say, that I've never been a member of such a big forum, so I'm a little afraid, but I hope everything will be fine.

I'm looking forward to some nice chats smile.gif

meep! poland people... i'm part polish ^^ though i don't know a single word laugh.gif;; anyway welcome and your doing fine so far with forum going and your english smile.gif

QUOTE(master_kakashi @ Feb 13 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]349588[/snapback]

i may have a disease...its called "being obessed with kakashi from naruto" (me<3him)

me luf him to but i luff edo-kun more is all biggrin.gif welcome to our forums have a nice time and follow the links Tombow and riza doodle have provided smile.gif

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 13 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]349748[/snapback]

ohmy.gif yesh! *bows* all hail Tombow and he/she 's welcoming powers! [attachmentid=3671]

and welcome to all the others that i have missed, welcome to our forums hope you all have a nice time! don't spam and be good!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='Tombow' post='349620' date='Feb 13 2006, 05:24 PM']
Hi KiorujiXeroxGurl,
Welcome to our board!!
We have quite few Asian FMA fans on our board. Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
If you like sketching, you may like our fanart forum where you can view fanart of board members, and also you can post your fanart.
(Some of the greeters here are nice artists, too.) smile.gif
Also, check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members).
It's full of useful information on posting on our board!!
Hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
[/quote]

Hello! Thanks Tombow! What a warm welcoming from you..I like it! Okay, I`ll try and check those forums..Cool! There`s a fan art posting too! I didn`t see that coming! Okay, I`m gonna check it out right now! Anyway, thanks again!!!

Anyway, welcome master_kakashi and KiorujiXeroxGurl.
Please click on the link Tombow has kindly posted for you.
Hope to see you post often.
Mind the rules, and the mods, oh yah, don't spam. smile.gif

KiorukiXeroxGurl: I like ghost stories. happy.gif
*Has noticed sig.*[/color]
[/quote]

Okay2! I`ll be glad to open it! So, you like ghost story eh?? Why not check out my post at the ghost story section in the open chat?? You`ll see whether it`s SSsscarrrryY enough or not.. Okay!! I`ll be waiting for your reply!! ;p
The Sin Envy
Hi every one, this is my first forum ever so im nervous, I actully joined a couple days ago but didnt know what to say. Well i hope i get along with every one and nobody hates me lol
Tombow
Hi The Sin Envy,
Welcome to our board!!
Nice of you to pick us as your first forum!! Glad to have you with us!! smile.gif
Luckily, there is an awsome posting guide for all members, especially for newcomers.
Please click here to open the guide. It's full of useful information on posting on our board.
And, if you have something you don't understand, please feel free to ask us greeters, or just post here, if that feels more comfortable to you. smile.gif
Hope you'll love our board, and have a great time with us!! smile.gif

@Riza-Hawkeye and ed's numbuh 1 fan - Gaha!! And I bow to YOU for your dedications, and kind hearts you've shown, for welcoming newcomers!! happy.gif
Dark Alchemist1
Yeah Happy Valintines Day
Sharingan Serpent
[size=5]Well Guess I should intorduce myself. My name is Greeneyes Alchemist

Me llamo Greeneyes Alchemist (For those who speak spanish I only speak a little)

And besides for people who live in Masachusttes (I think that's how you spell it anyways) you think you have it bad I live in the Uk. Although I am lucky to see the Anime series happy.gif

I'm only a newbie though so I guess my opinion wouldn't matter would it?

Tombow
Welcome to our board Greeneyes Alchemist!!
Of course your opinion matters; everyone's opinion matters here; that's the forum is for. biggrin.gif
We have quite few memebers from Europe, and Canadian members, and members from many other countries. Nice to have another UK fan with us!! smile.gif
For a nice headstart in posting on our board, I recommend checking this awsome posting guide for all members (especially newcomers). It's full of useful information on posting on our board, (including how to include signature pic on your post. happy.gif)
(Btw, that is a cute picture of Ed!! You can use it for your avatar, or signature, I think??) smile.gif
Follow the forum rules, and I hope you have great time on our board!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 14 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]349909[/snapback]

@Riza-Hawkeye and ed's numbuh 1 fan - Gaha!! And I bow to YOU for your dedications, and kind hearts you've shown, for welcoming newcomers!! happy.gif

aww shucks tongue.gif happy valentines day! [attachmentid=3693] ^^

welcome The Sin Envy , nobody will hate you...unless you become a n00b...then people might hate you but your good so far laugh.gif just follow the rules it'll tell you all the do nots and do's so to speak happy.gif

Dark Alchemist1 hello, wow there are a lot of 'alchemists' on this forum laugh.gif;; welcome and read the forums guidelines
oh and Happy Valentine's Day to you too! happy.gif

Greeneyes Alchemist hee sorry, i just had to put your name in green color laugh.gif i get such a kick out of such little things tongue.gif anyway hi,welcome and read the guide so you won't be beaten with a stick by the mods! XD worship them! it's nice to have you with us anyhow, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or anybody else smile.gif

i actually put some effort into my welcome's ohmy.gif in yo face Riza-doodle! XDD
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 13 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]349868[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lady_sith @ Feb 11 2006, 01:23 PM) [snapback]348808[/snapback]
I'm 18, I'm from Poland and I'm a great fan of Riza Hawkeye (and Royai tongue.gif ). I've been learning English for a few years but still I'm not perfect in grammar and spelling, so pardon my mistakes smile.gif
meep! poland people... i'm part polish ^^ though i don't know a single word laugh.gif;;
Really? huh.gif *Make mental note of this.*
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 13 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]349748[/snapback]
ohmy.gif yesh! *bows* all hail Tombow and he/she 's welcoming powers!
I believe our little Tombow is male. smile.gif Right? XDD Perhaps a Tombow appreciation day is in order? tongue.gif
i actually put some effort into my welcome's ohmy.gif in yo face Riza-doodle! XDD
I applaud you. Maybe you'll be as good as Tombow soon. smile.gif
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 14 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]349909[/snapback]
Awww!!! X3
I feel all warm inside now!! biggrin.gif

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!! </spammy>
Please take a look at the link Tombow has kindly posted for you.
Have fun and mind the mods.
If you find yourself in need of help, then I or any of the I[/bncredible [b]Edible Phorum Welcomers. smile.gif

KiorujiXeroxGurl-I'll keep my eye out for it, also please refrain from double posting. Thank You. smile.gif
FullmetalMagician
QUOTE(master_kakashi @ Feb 14 2006, 08:36 AM) [snapback]349732[/snapback]

Welcome to our board!!

HAHA!!! I FOUND YOU TASHA!!!!!
oops... sorry people...
I am just new here as well...
happy.gif'
hi people...
T-T
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Sorry tombow! It won`t happen again! Promise! No more double posting! ~salute with a serious face standing still~ mellow.gif
DZBrick6
Wow, lots a' newcomers...welcome all, have a blast, don't be annoying pests and no one will hate you...we generally tend to get along here so never fear...take Tombow's helpful links to heart, read all the info they contain and you'll be fine.

@KiorujiXeroxGurl...interesting avatar...I like it! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 14 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]350151[/snapback]

Really? huh.gif *Make mental note of this.*

ph34r.gif

I applaud you. Maybe you'll be as good as Tombow soon. smile.gif
[/color]

ohmy.gif me? never tongue.gif

QUOTE(FullmetalMagician @ Feb 15 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]350210[/snapback]

oops... sorry people...
I am just new here as well...
happy.gif'
hi people...
T-T

helloooooo welcome to our Fullmetal Alchemist forum! hope you have a nice time here and post lots for us laugh.gif but just read the red box (the rules) , and don't spam...oh! and you can find moving avatars in our gallary and you can check on notashrimp.com for some smile.gif (has seen you sig)
happy.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 14 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]350055[/snapback]

I hope you have great time on our board!!

Why thank you Tombow I'm sure I will have a great time happy.gif and I will check the forum rules and everything.
Tombow
@Greeneyes Alchemist - Looking forward to reading many of your posts on the board!! smile.gif

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - I got what you mean by double posting (saw you thread in the fanart forum.) Thank you for self-reporting!! biggrin.gif (And, please relax. We are here to welcome new people. happy.gif ) BTW, your drawing there is vey nice!! smile.gif

@FullmetalMagician - I might have already welcomed you on other threads where you had posted, but anyway... Welcome to our board!! smile.gif
BTW, I saw your nice drawing on your post with question about posting on the Gallary.
I don't know the technical stuff about posting on our Gallary, but you can also make a thread and post your artworks in our fanart forum, if you like to share them with us that way also. smile.gif
FullmetalMagician
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 16 2006, 08:43 AM) [snapback]350312[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 14 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]350055[/snapback]

I hope you have great time on our board!!

Why thank you Tombow I'm sure I will have a great time happy.gif and I will check the forum rules and everything.

OOO THANKS ALOT TOMBOW!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE WELCOMING AND ALL!!!!
AND uh...
YEAH!!!!!
*I still wish my drawing could be uploaded, but anyway...*

QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Feb 16 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]350287[/snapback]

Wow, lots a' newcomers...welcome all, have a blast, don't be annoying pests and no one will hate you...we generally tend to get along here so never fear...take Tombow's helpful links to heart, read all the info they contain and you'll be fine.

@KiorujiXeroxGurl...interesting avatar...I like it! biggrin.gif

Thanks!
happy.gif
kidalchemist524
nope not every ones older then u im only 11! i just sighned up with this site so im new

well i guess i was replying to a post that was put on a while back srry guys and girls
Tombow
Hi kidalchemist524,
Welcome to our board!!
Yap, we have many young FMA fans. Hope you gonna have a great time on our board!! smile.gif
To get you started on posting on our forums, check out this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members).

@Greeneyes Alchemist and FullmetalMagician - You're welcome!!
Glad to see your posts on our board!! happy.gif
instantmirage
Good morning
Tombow
Good morning to you too, instantmirage,
I love your avatar!! Welcome to our board!! smile.gif
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
instantmirage
well, i've read the rules, and its pretty...
haha,
i'll enjoy my time in here by the way,
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome instantmirage and kidalchemist524!!
Please click the link Tombow has kindly posted for you.
Have fun, pay close attention to the mods, stay on their good side, and you'll be fine. smile.gif

Ya'll better read the Rules!! >D!!
XxMidnight_WishesxX
Hi you guys! As you can see, I'm new, and looking for some new people to be friends with. smile.gif How is everyone?
instantmirage
hi, XxMidnight_WishesxX
Zarpia
O.o you all Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers!! are so fast >D
instantmirage
i thought this was for introduce ourselves ?

is there any official check in / check out forum ?

sorry, i am still havent through all threads...
Zarpia
This thread IS to introduce yourself O.o
instantmirage
Male, 18, Myanmar...

btw should i tell the truth ?
Zarpia
If you want to, is not a recuarement(sp?), but It would be nice to know the truth
instantmirage
Female, 63, Senegal.

who will believe me now ?

hahaha...
Zarpia
laugh.gif I don't know what to believe anymore...
instantmirage
how about u zarpia?
nice to know u by the way,
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(zarpia @ Feb 16 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]350805[/snapback]

O.o you all Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers!! are so fast >D

we're edible too ph34r.gif

hello kidalchemist524 ! it's rare to see a person so young on these forums but we're glad your with us smile.gif just don't spam and read the rules that many people before you have kindly posted for you ^^

XxMidnight_WishesxX , nice screen-name smile.gif and i like your siggy-doodle very muchly happy.gif i hope to see you around and don't forget to read the rules that can be found if you click the red box at the top of your screen, thank you! oh and i'll be your friend biggrin.gif

Hana no Kuroi
Well, I just decided to join today, and this is meh second post. So as far as intro's go, 'Sup, you people? Call me Hana, I'm as short as Ed but older than I seem, a year younger than Al, but whatever. I've originated from a place that used to be my second home, except for server problems, so I'm here for the time being. Love anime, love FMA, love Internet, love people, so check 4 times, and I could probably fit in.

So y'all don't have to find out for yourself, sometimes I'm either scary, selfish and rude, but most of the time I'm good to get along with. ^0^

And I love newbies. <3
XxMidnight_WishesxX
biggrin.gif Cool beans! Thanks so much, and I'll do just that.
instantmirage
la la land...

hahaha...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
wow! 5 people on the welcoming thread! ohmy.gif thats a new record i believe >D things are getting busy laugh.gif
EDIT: nevermind ;_;

QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 17 2006, 12:19 AM) [snapback]350847[/snapback]

Well, I just decided to join today, and this is meh second post. So as far as intro's go, 'Sup, you people? Call me Hana, I'm as short as Ed but older than I seem, a year younger than Al, but whatever. I've originated from a place that used to be my second home, except for server problems, so I'm here for the time being. Love anime, love FMA, love Internet, love people, so check 4 times, and I could probably fit in.

So y'all don't have to find out for yourself, sometimes I'm either scary, selfish and rude, but most of the time I'm good to get along with. ^0^

And I love newbies. <3

everyone can be selfish at times, i'm sure we'll get along with you juuuuust fine as long as you follow this and don't spam happy.gif

EDIT: instantmirage that would be spaming ph34r.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(instantmirage @ Feb 16 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]350845[/snapback]

how about u zarpia?
nice to know u by the way,

Nice to know you too^^ and if you want to know some info about me check my profile wink.gif

ed's numbuh 1 fan - laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.