Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
chi no renkinjutsushi
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:19 PM) [snapback]26160[/snapback]

Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif

uh.... i just joined...jan 30.06...so hi cool.gif
Tombow
Hi chi no renkinjutsushi,
Welcome to our board!!
So, are you a "blood" alchemist? or "knowledge" alchemist? or "spirit" alchemist? or "earth" alchemist, or something else??? biggrin.gif
Either way, follow this awsome posting guide for all members (especially for newcomers),
and hope you have a great time wih us!! smile.gif

OT: @ed's numbuh 1 fan - If you see this today (Wednesday,) could you check "the list" thread in FMA Anime American Audience forum, for my latest post with new suggestions about opening the talk-back theads?? Thank you!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 31 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]345301[/snapback]

I believe Cartoon Network is going to air some of them again in February. smile.gif

i heard they were going to show 'Spirted Away

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 1 2006, 03:10 AM) [snapback]345465[/snapback]

OT: @ed's numbuh 1 fan - If you see this today (Wednesday,) could you check "the list" thread in FMA Anime American Audience forum, for my latest post with new suggestions about opening the talk-back theads?? Thank you!!

hai!~ thank youuuu happy.gif

ATENTION ALL NEWPEOPLES! : Hello! laugh.gif welcome to our forums! hope you have a fun time just read the rules worship the mods and don't spam! happy.gif people would very much apreciate it

DJ_Zephyr
Well, this looks like the place to say hi, so... Konnichi wa!

I've seen up to Ep. 44, Hohenheim of Light, and am mad with anticipation for next weekend. I also can't wait to see the movie, but I think I'll wait til after I see the show's finale. Til then, I'll hang around here as I gather ideas for my own fanfic series!
Zarpia
ohmy.gif welcome to the forum^^

-read the rules
-be nice to everyone
-have a great time^^

hehe, anyway, welcome and have fun^^
Tombow
Konnichiwa/konbanwa DJ_Zephyr, welcome to our board!!
Our sub-forum for FMA anime on Adult Swim viewers is for FMA fans who watch FMA anime episode as it gets aired on Adult Swim. We have talk-back threads and other discussions for current/past FMA anime episodes there, and it's relatively spoiler free.
We also have sub-forum for people who had already seen the whole series (Japanese viewers, etc,) FMA manga forum, and many other forums. I hope you're gonna like us here. smile.gif
Follow this helpful posting guide for all members (especially for newcomers),
and hope you have a great time wih us!! smile.gif
Py-chan
umm...hello^^ I've been registered for a couple of days , but didn't have the time to write anything...until now that is rolleyes.gif
I have only watched to ep 20 (I feel like I'm so far behind on things sad.gif ) and are downloading like mad ehehe^^''
if it's anything you want to know about me just ask biggrin.gif
Tombow
Welcome to our board Py-chan!!
Hmmm, up to ep 20...
I hope you don't mind getting spoiled with future storylines.. biggrin.gif
If not, we have so many interesting forums and threads here, and I hope you like them all!! smile.gif
Quistis88
Welcome to the forums, newcomers. smile.gif

And Tombow, you are so consistent with this indoctrination thing. biggrin.gif
asurmen_11
hey im new but huge FMA fan seen all episodes have em downloaded with eng subs plus the movie conquerer of shambala its so awesome those of u who havent finished the series ur in for a real surprise and those of u who have finished the series and havnt seen the movie are in for an even greater surprise well i hope ill be of some use in this community
Tombow
Hi asurmen_11, welcome to our board!!
Nice to have another huge FMA fan!!
Pssst!! I recommend checking out this awsome posting guide to newcomers. (It's full of useful posting information for all memebers, especially all new memebers!!) smile.gif
Mind forum rules, and happy posting!!

@Quistis88-sama - Trying my best for "an once of prevention..." happy.gif
Ana Shattered
hi,im new!im Ana and i love FullMetalAlchemist!my favorite character is Ed(duh!)and i write fanfictions.i hope to make friends and i'll be happy anyway^_^
Zarpia
biggrin.gif Welcome Ana^^ cute name. Make sure to read the rules^^ they can take you places laugh.gif

Anyway, have fun posting but don't spam tongue.gif
Ana Shattered
LoL,thanks for the welcome.you're my first friend here happy.gif

oh,i wont spam,because i go to another FMA site that looks cool as this.^_^thanks for the welcome.
Zarpia
happy.gif yay! for first friends hehe.
pineapple4brains
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 31 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]345301[/snapback]

^^ pineapple4brains, your avatar is from Hayao Miyazaki's anime movie "My Neighbor Totoro." It's a transportation system/public bus for the spirit forest, and it's a big kitty with the room for passengers inside. Yap, I love the movie very much!! smile.gif
If you're interested, (in the U.S.,) TCM (Turner Classic Movie channel) aired this movie on TV recently, along with other Hayao Miyazaki anime movies, like Spirited Away and Princess Monooke, and I believe Cartoon Network is going to air some of them again in February. smile.gif

And, no need to fear GP. I think you're doing great. biggrin.gif
Besides, they are actually very nice people, and they mostly catch trafic (posting) violators, like spam posting, etc. smile.gif

I know that silly... I don't have cable so I'm afraid I will be stuck watching all his movies on dvd.

Does what you said have anything to do with my id because I know everything you just said and does my avatar have anything to do with my id?

But still there the police...I'm afraid of the police wink.gif

Hmm I like that color smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
uhm welcome to the forums everyone! is late once again =_=;; hope you have a nice time and read the rules and Tombow and alot others nicely toke the time to have links to them so click and read them well! have fun and don't spam! happy.gif

Ana Shattered i want a friend ;_; X3
Tombow
Hi Ana Shattered.
Welcome to our board!!
We have fanfic sub-forum on our board!! Check it out!! smile.gif
Also, check out this awsome posting guide to all members, (especially new members) that has lots of useful information about posting on our noard!!
Follow the forum rules, be nice to other members, and hope you make many many friends on our board!! smile.gif

@pineapple4brains - Gahaha!! Sorry for my misunderstanding!! And, as for your ID, I have no idea how you got the idea for yours, but I like your ID, anyway!! biggrin.gif
pineapple4brains
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 3 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]346298[/snapback]

Hi Ana Shattered.
Welcome to our board!!
We have fanfic sub-forum on our board!! Check it out!! smile.gif
Also, check out this awsome posting guide to all members, (especially new members) that has lots of useful information about posting on our noard!!
Follow the forum rules, be nice to other members, and hope you make many many friends on our board!! smile.gif

@pineapple4brains - Gahaha!! Sorry for my misunderstanding!! And, as for your ID, I have no idea how you got the idea for yours, but I like your ID, anyway!! biggrin.gif

Heh well I am srry if me posting in this topic this much is considered spam but i couldn't pm you to ask you this...

What is my id laugh.gif I seriously don't know what it is.

The popo will come to kill me
unsure.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Gawd!! I'm real late!! blink.gif

ALL NEWCOMERS: Please take a look at the link Tombow and Xobo have posted.
Heck, I'll re-post it just so all of you don't make Bacon certain members go crazy on you.
'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.
If you still have any questions, feel free to PM me. smile.gif

I feel like I'm mean now!! >D
Riza Mustang
hey people... i haven't really introduced myself properly.... anyway
I found this site while i was lookign up FMA songs... and this forum totally attracted me biggrin.gif um... i enjoy watching anime and reading manga and fanfics.. hmm what else? that's much about it about me. Have a great day
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Riza Mustang @ Feb 3 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]346415[/snapback]
I found this site while i was lookign up FMA songs... and this forum totally attracted me biggrin.gif um... i enjoy watching anime and reading manga and fanfics.. hmm what else? that's much about it about me. Have a great day
Welcome!! Click on the link at the post on top of yours and if you have ny questions, feel free to PM Tombow, Xobo, or I. smile.gif

zOMG!! Tw0 Riza's posting under each other!! XDD

Tombow
Hi Riza Mustang,
Welcome to our board!!
(Tho we already welcomed you on Royai thread. smile.gif )
I'm glad you found our board.
Follow this awsome posting guide to all members, (especially new members)
and hope you have a great time with us!!

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 1 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]345540[/snapback]

I just found out it's tonight!! (on Cartoon Newtwork.)
I missed the first showing, but I'm gonna try to check out the second showing which airs right after Naruto. smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome Riza^^ Have fun and follow the forum rules!!
fmafan16
Hey,

I joined a couple of days ago, so I guess I'll introduce myself
I'm in Kentucky
I'm 16
I'm a junior in high school

I love fullmetal alchemist, and a bunch of other anime, I also like manga(cause it's cheaper)lol smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Feb 3 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]346390[/snapback]

I feel like I'm mean now!! >D

you? mean? that can't be X3

yay a another Riza- doodle ! hi and welcome to our forums! please go here for all your questions you may have and if you still need help PM one of the mods or feel free to pm me Tombow ,or Riza-doodle smile.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 4 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]346505[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 1 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]345540[/snapback]

I just found out it's tonight!! (on Cartoon Newtwork.)
I missed the first showing, but I'm gonna try to check out the second showing which airs right after Naruto. smile.gif

yay X3 hpe you enjoy it for the like 100th time! you seem like the Miyasaki-sama obsesser laugh.gif

QUOTE(fmafan16 @ Feb 4 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]346560[/snapback]

Hey,

I joined a couple of days ago, so I guess I'll introduce myself
I'm in Kentucky
I'm 16
I'm a junior in high school

I love fullmetal alchemist, and a bunch of other anime, I also like manga(cause it's cheaper)lol smile.gif

konnichiwa!~ welcome to our forums smile.gif please click and read the link that i posted before or the millions of others the Tombow and Riza-doodle and many others that other members that we're nice enough to post happy.gif just don't spam and follow the rules ^_~
ArmOfDoom
My name is Alice. I have a mad obession with Wonderland, and Vincent Valentine. (FFVII)

My favorite color is black,
I love rain, and thunderstorms
I am insaine, and tend to have random Gangster, and hyper splurges
I am a living replica of Edward (Addatude wise... acording to my older cousin)
I am a Skater Chick, Emo, and Gothic (I guess)
I love Fullmetal Alchemist, and find it often makes me cry a lot

So yes. And about my name... it's about Scar. It's a long inside joke. Don't ask. laugh.gif

-Beware the ArmOfDoom-
fmafan16
Thanks for the welcome, this site is pretty cool, one of the best I've seen regarding fma!
Lizzie
yeah, i'm new, but this in't the first message board i've joined, so when i ran into this one i figured i'd give it a shot. well yeah, hi! biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Xobo @ Feb 4 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]346666[/snapback]
yay a another Riza- doodle !
No! I'm the only Riza-Doodle!! D: Yeah, isn't it nice? tongue.gif

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!
Please take a look at the link both Darling Xobo and Tombow have posted.
Read it all!!
Also have fun and don't spam. smile.gif

yoko0217
ty ty ty
Ana Shattered
thank you for the welcome..and yes,i will be either like Ed or Envy..oh yes,im not on much since i got the PS2 games of FMA...happy.gif;;;so.....ciao!
Celestial Shadow
I wanna give an additional welcome Ana smile.gif
Ana Shattered
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 5 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]347099[/snapback]

I wanna give an additional welcome Ana smile.gif

why thank you!

you like Sakura too?!me too!^_^
Celestial Shadow
Hee, yes I do and you're welcome. I hope you stick around biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Hehe. *found that conversation amusing*

Yes, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Well, maybe you should actually. There are some temperamental members. Um, okay, don't hesitate to ask the moderators. No, wait...
Okay, I have it. Don't hesitate to ask any of the greeters. laugh.gif

Wow, I just made myself look really intelligent. *cough*
Tombow
Wow, got many more new people here!!
fmafan16, and Alice (a.k.a. ArmOfDoom), and Lizzie, and yoko0217,
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
I highly recommend reading this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members), if not done already. It's full of usefull information!! biggrin.gif
Follow the forum rules, and hope you all have wonderful time with us!!

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 5 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]347121[/snapback]

Okay, I have it. Don't hesitate to ask any of the greeters. laugh.gif

Yeah, ask ed's numbuh 1 fan, and Riza-Hawkeye, and zarpia!! They are the best!! biggrin.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome all new people!!!Have fun!!!
Kazuka
Lets see i just joined very recently but i have been watching and drawing anime ever since i was about 7. O and i am 16 by the way. I am a huge fan of all anime that has giant robots, swordfighting, or just anything that looks good.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 5 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]346979[/snapback]

QUOTE(Xobo @ Feb 4 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]346666[/snapback]
yay a another Riza- doodle !
No! I'm the only Riza-Doodle!! D: Yeah, isn't it nice? tongue.gif

yesh it is my sweet =3

ara~! welcome newcomers! have a nice time, we hope you stick around and post with us! read the rules in the red box and don't spam.

arigato! happy.gif
MustEd4ever
I feel kinda stupid coming here coz I'm not exactly new. Just lost. Coz I haven't been here since..........maybe June last year. so I'm like "where do I go now" so I decided to come here. So I COULD be counted as a newcomer if you want me to be...
greed1
hello im new my friend told me about this place
edwrdhayate
i is new here too. i hope to stay for a long time.
Tombow
Welcome back, MustEd4ever!!
Glad you're back with us!!
(We also have "Welcome back!!" thread in Spam Central. You can post there, too. biggrin.gif )
Hope you can get oriented again soon. If you have any questions, let us know. smile.gif
Hope to see you around on the board!! happy.gif

Hi greed1, welcome to our board!!
I'm a Greed fan, too!! We have many Greed fans on our board.
We even have a thread for Greed fans in FMA character discussion forum!! biggrin.gif
Follow this awsome posting guide to all members (especially new members),
and hope you have a great time on our board!!

Welcome to our board edwrdhayate!!
For many months/years of happy posting, I highly recommend taking a moment to read this helpfull posting guide to all members before you start posting on the board.
It's full of useful information for posting on this board, and I bet it gives you a great start!!
Mind forum rulles, and happy posting!! smile.gif
DZBrick6
Wow...since Tombow covered it all, I will merely say 'Welcome aboard newcomers, enjoy your stay'.
Lady_sith
Hello, I've just signed into this forum, so I would like to introduce myself a bit.

I'm 18, I'm from Poland and I'm a great fan of Riza Hawkeye (and Royai tongue.gif ). I've been learning English for a few years but still I'm not perfect in grammar and spelling, so pardon my mistakes smile.gif

last, but not least, I must say, that I've never been a member of such a big forum, so I'm a little afraid, but I hope everything will be fine.

I'm looking forward to some nice chats smile.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Lady_sith @ Feb 11 2006, 10:23 AM) [snapback]348808[/snapback]

Hello, I've just signed into this forum, so I would like to introduce myself a bit.

I'm 18, I'm from Poland and I'm a great fan of Riza Hawkeye (and Royai tongue.gif ). I've been learning English for a few years but still I'm not perfect in grammar and spelling, so pardon my mistakes smile.gif

last, but not least, I must say, that I've never been a member of such a big forum, so I'm a little afraid, but I hope everything will be fine.

I'm looking forward to some nice chats smile.gif

Welcome the forums. If you haven't already, please read the Beginner's Guide. Though I doubt you'll disobey the rules with much ease.

Don't be scared. Most of us are really very friendly. smile.gif

Your English is a lot more impressive than most others' on here. And you aren't even a native speaker! I think you're doing a very nice job.
Alphonse E.
huh.gif Yo dont let the name fool you i'm not japaneese

heh.
its a name or a nick name i made up ph34r.gif blink.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome Alphonse E. to the forums.Read the rules and have fun here.Hope to see you around here often.
ice_alchemist21
um ok, i very new to forums, and i'm really shy so this is really hard to do,
um my name is Ria, and i LOVE ALPHONSE!!!!!!!!!!! he's my newest obsession =D..! i love to draw manga/anime characters, write, sing, and watch/ read anime and manga til the break of dawn....thats really all i can think of, so please be kind to me ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.