Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Tombow
Welcome, CowAlchemist and Runningwind!!
Follow the forum rules (and read Slashrose1010's "Posting Do's and Don'ts" also, especially the first four "Don'ts" because those are the top "no-no"s on this board,) and hope you have many happy postings!!
See you guys/ladies around on the board!! smile.gif
Rurouni_Alchemist
Hiya y'all! I just joined a couple of days ago and, so far, I'm liking it!! ^_^

I'm a HUGE RoyxRiza fan and I love making fanfics!! ^__^ But I suck at making siggys. ^^;;
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Rurouni_Alchemist @ Jan 20 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]340700[/snapback]

Hiya y'all! I just joined a couple of days ago and, so far, I'm liking it!! happy.gif

I'm a HUGE RoyxRiza fan and I love making fanfics!! ^__^ But I suck at making siggys. ^^;;

konbanwa! ara! a fellow ohion eh? nice to meet you! laugh.gif if you haven't already click on teh red box at the top of your screen it has teh rules in it and they are also very helpfull! i look forward to seeing you around! and if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me or anybody else smile.gif

~!!happy posting!! ~
DustStorm
Welcome CowAlchemist, Runningwind, Bboy9987, and Rurouni_Alchemist.. Happy Postings. biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Rurouni_Alchemist @ Jan 20 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]340700[/snapback]

Hiya y'all! I just joined a couple of days ago and, so far, I'm liking it!! happy.gif

Yay!! Another RoyRiza fan!! Welcome! Also welcome to the other forum newbies! Be good and respect your senior forum members.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Xobo @ Jan 20 2006, 01:12 PM) [snapback]340582[/snapback]
Hi CowAlchemist and Runningwind , welcome to the forums! read Slash's and Riza-doodle's post they're very helpfull happy.gif

Well read Slash's posts anyway. laugh.gif

Welcome everyone and I guess it be dumb to repeat what everyone else has already said, so just re-read everyone else's posts on my behalf. >3
Tombow
Hi Rurouni_Alchemist,
Welcome to our board!!
Hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
Lustful Woman
Hello, I'm somewhat new. I hope to have fun here, and make friends.

Name: Meagan
Want to be called: Lust, or something around there.
Location: For me to know, and you to never find out. Okay? Good.
Tombow
Hi Lustful Woman,
Welcome to our board!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hi Lustful Woman i think you pretty much know teh rules sooooooooo happy posting i'll look forward to seeing you on the forums happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Hello and welcome! Have fun and listen to the senior forum members and you'l be just fine.
NocturnalAlchemist
Ergh.. Hi.

My name is Leslie (NocturnalAlchemist). I'm 15 and I live in Oakland, CA.
I like Full metal alchemist alot but I havent been keeping up on it like I should. I'm soo lost.
I'm an anti-socialite. I hate being around others. I draw. Read. Sneak on the computer and stay quiet.
cool.gif ---" I'm cool"
Molecular Alchemist
Howdy Lust and Nocturnal Alchemist. Hope you both have a jolly good time here! As mentioned previously, mind the rules and have fun posting laugh.gif
Tombow
Hi Leslie (a.k.a. NocturnalAlchemist,)
Welcome to our board!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have nice time on our board!!
Bthomas
Hello I am not new here but I forgot my password and I havent been on for a really long time.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
heya new peoples and welcome! as also previosly mentioned a couple millions of times: Welcome and read teh rules which can be found in the red box smile.gif if you have any questions feel free to pm me or sombody else i'd be more then happy to help you in anyway smile.gif
Tombow
Hi Bthomas,
Welcome back to our board!! happy.gif
Zarpia
Yeah laugh.gif and listend good to the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers!! they know what's best for you =3
Bthomas
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 22 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]341210[/snapback]

Hi Bthomas,
Welcome back to our board!! happy.gif

Thank you happy.gif
Luke Groundwalker
Hmm... *observes forum* Nice for a Invision Free powered forum. =D

Anyways, I'm Luke Groundwalker, but you can call me LG (and the ladies can call me sexy ;D). Yes, I like FMA, anime and manga, etcetra, you get the point. :\ Now, become friends with me!!! :<
Molecular Alchemist
Hi there LG! As I'm sure others will tell you, be mindful of the rules, young padawan...and happy posting smile.gif
Tombow
Welcome to our board LG (a.k.a. Luke Groundwalker)!!

QUOTE(Luke Groundwalker @ Jan 22 2006, 02:27 AM) [snapback]341218[/snapback]

Yeah, this is one of the nicest IF powered board IMO!! (Our "big guy" knows his stuff!!) smile.gif
Luke Groundwalker
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. smile.gif I really appreciate it.

Oh, and I love the sig, Molecular Alchemist. Nice! =D
Ailuro
QUOTE(Luke Groundwalker @ Jan 22 2006, 12:27 AM) [snapback]341218[/snapback]

Anyways, I'm Luke Groundwalker, but you can call me LG (and the ladies can call me sexy ;D). Yes, I like FMA, anime and manga, etcetra, you get the point. :\ Now, become friends with me!!! :<

Welcome to the forums. Nice introduction, you have an amusing personality. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
It's been a while since I've done a welcoming . . .

QUOTE(Luke Groundwalker @ Jan 22 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]341218[/snapback]

Hey, seó

Yeah, no, I'm not a pedophile.

Welcome to the forums, glad you find it nice. I am amused by your choice in username. Good work. I agree with Ailuro in that I also find your personality amusing. And so young. Such a rarity.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Luke Groundwalker @ Jan 22 2006, 03:27 AM) [snapback]341218[/snapback]

hi i'm a girl should i call you Weirdo? X3 just kidding rolleyes.gif anyway welcome to teh forums hope you have a nice time read the rules and we'll welcome you here with open arms! happy.gif if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anybody else who knows what they're talking about =3

Zarpy-doodle : yesh we only want whats best for you n00bs new peoples ;_;

XDD

Ailuro
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 22 2006, 01:23 AM) [snapback]341245[/snapback]

And so young. Such a rarity.

Ah, yes, I also noticed that. tongue.gif
Genesis_Alchemist
Hey, guys. Obviously from both my post count and the current thread, I'm new around here. So let's just cut to the chase, shall we?

I suppose I should mention why I joined in the first place. I'm a huge Hagaren geek, and I've been visiting this website for a while now. I love all of the images and information here, so major kudos there. And major kudos to all of the avatars I've seen around here; they're either drop-dead gorgeous, or they crack me up. That kind of creativity is so entertaining, especially to someone like me who isn't as artistically gifted.

I was lucky, really. A friend of mine was able to get his hands on a fansub and burn them for me, so I've been able to watch the whole series in Japanese. It's not something that I want to brag about...I just love that kind of thing; I love watching and then comparing the two versions: Japanese to English. There's so much to compare, and what can I say? It brings me such geeky joy.

Anyway, I joined the forums because, hey, I have a lot to say, right? I'm nice and long-winded, so why not? rolleyes.gif

I'm nineteen years old, a science major, and I've loved anime since I was twelve. If any of you guys have suggestions for more anime/manga to check out, I'd love to hear them.

So...yeah. Hi, guys. It's good to be here.
Quistis88
Genesis_Alchemist, you're so coherent, I can't believe you.

And boy, do I like it.

It's good to see intelligent additions to the forums. Welcome aboard, and enjoy the choppy ride. biggrin.gif
animegirl_1192
Hi I'm new, if anyone has any suggestions for me then let me know. smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(zarpy. X3 @ Jan 22 2006, 03:20 AM) [snapback]341211[/snapback]
Yeah laugh.gif and listend good to the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers!! they know what's best for you =3
You make us sound like counselers or something. tongue.gif

Welcome to the forums Lustful Woman.
Very nice screen name by the way. happy.gif
Also welcome; NocturnalAlchemist, Bthomas, Genesis_Alchemist, animegirl_1192 and Luke Grundwalker.
Take a look at the rules and the Beginner's Guide Quistis has made.

Subconsious Thoughts:
-Luke Grundwalker and I both got the same Naruto Character from that quiz...
JoshP1389
QUOTE(Genisis_Alchemist @ Today, 07:01 AM)

-snip-

Sup, Genesis_Alchemist?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Genesis_Alchemist @ Jan 22 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]341295[/snapback]

Hey, guys. Obviously from both my post count and the current thread, I'm new around here. So let's just cut to the chase, shall we?

I suppose I should mention why I joined in the first place. I'm a huge Hagaren geek, and I've been visiting this website for a while now. I love all of the images and information here, so major kudos there. And major kudos to all of the avatars I've seen around here; they're either drop-dead gorgeous, or they crack me up. That kind of creativity is so entertaining, especially to someone like me who isn't as artistically gifted.

I was lucky, really. A friend of mine was able to get his hands on a fansub and burn them for me, so I've been able to watch the whole series in Japanese. It's not something that I want to brag about...I just love that kind of thing; I love watching and then comparing the two versions: Japanese to English. There's so much to compare, and what can I say? It brings me such geeky joy.

Anyway, I joined the forums because, hey, I have a lot to say, right? I'm nice and long-winded, so why not? rolleyes.gif

I'm nineteen years old, a science major, and I've loved anime since I was twelve. If any of you guys have suggestions for more anime/manga to check out, I'd love to hear them.

So...yeah. Hi, guys. It's good to be here.

Hi, welcome. since you seem civilized the mods will loooooove you laugh.gif

QUOTE(animegirl_1192 @ Jan 22 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]341358[/snapback]

Hi I'm new, if anyone has any suggestions for me then let me know. smile.gif

hi click teh red box read it's contents, be nice use good grammar and we will love you laugh.gif

you mean suggestions for manga or anime? O_<
dream_alchemist
HELLO, STRANGERS!

My name is Nephthys and I'm hagaren-obsessed to the point that I scare myself.

(I never know what to say in introductory posts, so I'll just continue being spastic ...)

In a nutshell ... I'm incredibly irresponsible, very easily distracted and prolly too perverted for my own good ... *sweatdrop*

I have a passion for art in all its forms, and I wish I could escape from modern society. And travel the world in a gypsy cart or something with a cheerful bunch of all-singing-all-dancing bohemians. And find my soulmate *goes all starry-eyed*

So ... yeah.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(dream_alchemist @ Jan 22 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]341431[/snapback]

HELLO, STRANGERS!

My name is Nephthys and I'm hagaren-obsessed to the point that I scare myself.

(I never know what to say in introductory posts, so I'll just continue being spastic ...)

In a nutshell ... I'm incredibly irresponsible, very easily distracted and prolly too perverted for my own good ... *sweatdrop*

I have a passion for art in all its forms, and I wish I could escape from modern society. And travel the world in a gypsy cart or something with a cheerful bunch of all-singing-all-dancing bohemians. And find my soulmate *goes all starry-eyed*

So ... yeah.

your a livey person aren't you laugh.gif
well we're happy to have you with us, read the rules if you haven't already smile.gif i look forward to seeing you around!
Lt. Misha Mustang
Hey new people welcome to the boards i know Im kinda new too So anyways Hi
Ed#1Fan2.0
^welcome all new people have fun on the forums!
Fayth Prophecy
Welcome all forum newbies^^ Have fun and respect the mods and such. See you all around!
Kristia Black
hello. ive actually been a member for a while, but i forgot about this website when my friends introduced me to gaia online. i hope to make lotsa new friends and chat about fma for hours here! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Ah, welcome to the forums and all, but I'm afraid to say your signature is too large. The maximum size allowed is 500x300. Your height is over by 300+. sad.gif
I'll have to remove it if you don't.
Luke Groundwalker
Welcome, Genesis_Alchemist, animegirl_1192, dream_alchemist, and Kristia Black (God, I love the newbies here. :3 Oh wait, I'm a newbie; I love myself. =D). Read the rules and obey them, for the mods of this forum shall hunt you down and get rid of you if you don't.

Also, thanks for the compliments, everyone. smile.gif I'm starting to like this forum already.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Luke Groundwalker @ Jan 23 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]341756[/snapback]
Read the rules and obey them, for the mods of this forum shall hunt you down and get rid of you if you don't.

And a quick learner to boot. Good job, you dear boy. biggrin.gif
Tombow
Genesis_Alchemist, welcome to our board!!
Thanks for your refreshingly coherent intro post!!
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif

Welcome animegirl_1192!!
Your avatar and siggie are very pretty!!
Hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif

Hi Nephthys (a.k.a. dream_alchemist.)
Welcome to our board!! That is a very cool name!! smile.gif
Well, maybe not the same as hitching a ride with gypsies, but we have music forum, anime forum, fanart forum, etc., etc.
Hope you like them!! smile.gif

Welcome to our board Kristia Black!!
Mind the forum rules (including the siggie size biggrin.gif ) listen to mods, and happy posting!! smile.gif
siner
hello everybody im new here and i have been here for a few days now but i hope to make a lot of friends here biggrin.gif
Tombow
Welcome to our board siner!!
Nice to have you with us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hi new peoples! welcome to the forums we're very happy to have you with us smile.gif please read the rules if you have'nt already! happy.gif
Empathy
hello everone.I really think FullMetal Alcemist is a great anime my favorite charater is Lust cause she smart and kick ass. O and don't take me wrong FMA is a great anime but not that great.
Tombow
Hi Empathy.
Welcome to our board!! smile.gif
I'm glad you are a fan of "a great anime but not that great" FMA!! biggrin.gif
Mind the forum rules, and I hope you have a good time with us!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Empathy @ Jan 23 2006, 06:58 PM) [snapback]341965[/snapback]

hello everone.I really think FullMetal Alcemist is a great anime my favorite charater is Lust cause she smart and kick ass. O and don't take me wrong FMA is a great anime but not that great.

ohmy.gif how can you not u n00b!!! haha juuust kidding rolleyes.gif

anyway hope you have fun, read the rules and all that and a bag of chips and you'll do fine i won't will be looking forward to seeing you around teh forums rolleyes.gif
bettermanlamia
Yeah im new! yea a n00b happy.gif;;
me from
OHIO,USA
and im 16 (yea teenager)
and i have a girlfriend (i really do, and i love to say that)
happy.gif and i have a tagworld (tagworld.com/inuyashakagome13 ...its under renavation right now but still kewl)
I love anime, FMA tenchi muyo, Crest of the stars Etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.