Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Scar72
I've been here awhile, but have just been too lazy to post in this thread. sleep.gif
Anywho, I'm 13. So hizers and all that! (Hizers is some word I made up. Don't ask...)
tigerscar
Welcome Scar72, be sure to read the forum rules, and Happy Postings.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome Scar72!! we're glad to have you with us take a look at the red box and click and read it and you'll be fine biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hi Scar72,
Welcome to our board!! smile.gif
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time posting on the board!!
caerulcis
hizers Scar72 and welcome to the forums. remember to post. biggrin.gif
alchemist x
Well you dont HAVE to post.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Dec 29 2005, 12:34 PM) [snapback]334758[/snapback]

true, but it would be nice if he/she did rolleyes.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(ed @ Dec 29 2005, 05:12 PM) [snapback]334857[/snapback]

QUOTE(alchemist x @ Dec 29 2005, 12:34 PM) [snapback]334758[/snapback]

true, but it would be nice if he/she did rolleyes.gif

*nod, nod* happy.gif
And, feels so much more like part of this community with posting!! It's fun!!
If, at first, it feels scarly to post, then start out posting in some fun threads, like those in the Chat forum, or Spam Central. smile.gif
*~vachi~*
HI!!

Iīm new at this thing of posting, but itīs pretty cool!
OH, i hope i wonīt make any mistakes while writting, hope i can understand what u people say!! (well write)
jaja, i mean, haha, i think iīll have some fun in this site!!!
Thatīs all i have to say! biggrin.gif

ed's numbuh 1 fan
Hi~a maniac_girl ! welcome to our forums! please read the rules [teh red box] for more tips and such. i hope to see you around happy.gif

Tombow
Hi maniac_girl,
Welcome to our board!!
Follow the rules, and happy posting!!
DustStorm
Welcome to the forums, maniac_girl. smile.gif
caerulcis
Welcome maniac_girl. Read the rules and enjoy the forums. biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
HI! smile.gif
Could someone tell me what pwns means!! (itīs hard u know!!)
I donīt know!!!
mad.gif
Thnx if u can!! (that sounds real weird blink.gif )
caerulcis
I think it means 'owns' but I could be wrong.
the last samuri
uhh hi im new tongue.gif
caerulcis
hallo the last samuri and welcome to the forums. Read the rules and have fun.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hi the last samuri welcome! you should read the rules if you haven't already done so, they will do you much good--->OMG CLICK MEH!1!!!1!!

post happy happy.gif
*~vachi~*
THNX!!
thank u JayW cool.gif
caerulcis
Yeah no problem if you have any more questions about online language just ask.
Tombow
Welcome the last samuri,
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!! smile.gif

@JayW - Nice siggie and avatar you got!! happy.gif

Happy New Year, everyone!!
Riza-Hawkeye
I finally got around to getting to this forum. Yes!! I am a slacker!! XD
So...
Welcome all newcomers!!
Please take a look at 'The Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Don't spam and stay on the mod's good side. smile.gif
andreaheartsALchemy

heyy everyone ! my name is andrea and im 16.. fullmetal alchemist is the best show.. im completely in love with alphonse and i came to this website to talk to other people who love fullmetal alchemist because no one i know shares my passion for it.. so yeah what other anime shows are good ??
DustStorm
Welcome, andreaheartsALchemy!! I hope you have a great time on the forums. Don't forget to read the forum rules, and Happy Postings!!!! biggrin.gif
andreaheartsALchemy

okay im new at this--obviously-- now where is everyone getting these awesome pictures from and how do u set it up so that everyone sees them?
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome AndreaheartsAlchemy!!
Please take a look at the Forum Rules and Regulations.
Also you can find some anime recomendations in the 'What's your favorite Anime?' thread.
Have fun and don't spam. smile.gif
EDIT: You can find your answers here.
Tombow
Hi andreaheartsALchemy.
Check out Anime forum of our boad for many anime (besides FMA) discussions.
Follow the forum rules, and happy posting!!
QUOTE(andreaheartsALchemy @ Jan 1 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]336097[/snapback]

okay im new at this--obviously-- now where is everyone getting these awesome pictures from and how do u set it up so that everyone sees them?

Many people make their own, or get them from the Internet, or screen caps, etc., I guess. You can start out by checking out the art gallery on our board. Click on Gallery on the upper left side of this page.
Once you find the avatar picture you like (and available for you to use,) then save it on your computer, then click on My Controls on upper right of this page, then click on Edit Avatar Settings under Personal Profile on the left side of the page to edit in your avatar.

If you want siggie picture, you can also check out the siggie shops (threads) in Fanart forum of our board, and see if someone can make one for you.
Many on this board got their siggies that way, and the siggie artists on this board are very very good. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Jan 1 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]336059[/snapback]

Yes!! I am a slacker!! XD

heck yeah! nice siggy doodle! ish very purty tongue.gif

QUOTE(andreaheartsALchemy @ Jan 2 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]336091[/snapback]

heyy everyone ! my name is andrea and im 16.. fullmetal alchemist is the best show.. im completely in love with alphonse and i came to this website to talk to other people who love fullmetal alchemist because no one i know shares my passion for it.. so yeah what other anime shows are good ??

hi~a! welcome. as many pointed out please read the rules if you haven't already, well personally i think InuYasha is pretty good even if it is repetitive and even if i haven't seen the anime, Fruits Basket manga is good so the anime must be smile.gif

QUOTE(andreaheartsALchemy @ Jan 2 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]336097[/snapback]

well if you have Photoshop you can make your own or you can ask for one to be custom made in the fanworks section and if you do happen to get a signature ad have trouble putting it up just PM me and i'll try and help you happy.gif

cute siggy my loyal alien (Tombow) ! tongue.gif
Elemental/Alchemist
wow, so many new posters here to spread the FMA joy happy.gif...
welcome andreaheartsALchemy and all other newcomers who have come recently to this humble and most excellent forum...
kindly read all the rules and regs, make sure your seats and food trays are in their full and upright position, and enjoy your stay laugh.gif ...
--but, in all seriousness, welcome!!
Read the rules (which is that obvious red bar up there that says rule,s for those who are short of attention) and if u don't get something, feel free to ask, most of us here are nice and willing to help (most of us.. hehehe... laugh.gif )
Luna Alchemist
Well this seems like a nice little forum you have. Hope no one minds if another joins. smile.gif

I'm Luna Alchemist, i'm on quite alot of forums, i know how things go, so don't worry. I a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist and i hope i enjoy my stay here. smile.gif
Ailuro
It's good to have some experienced blood around here. smile.gif
Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a fun time.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hi~a Luna Alchemist! happy posting, read click on the red box and read it's contents if you have'nt already!.and of course we don't mind if another joins! biggrin.gif if we did i'd be out of a job! XDD
Tombow
@Luna Alchemist - Welcome to our board!!
Hope you have a great time with us!! happy.gif
caerulcis
Welcome to the forum Luna Alchemist and andreaheartsALchemy. have fun and read the rules. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 31 2005, 12:42 AM) [snapback]335440[/snapback]
@JayW - Nice siggie and avatar you got!! happy.gif
Thanks! biggrin.gif
Sandy_Tears
i joined in like decmber and im 12 and i love adult swim, Fma, Jean Havoc and roy Mustang and i live in North Carolina
Tombow
Hi Sandy_Tears,
Welcome to our forum!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have agreat time with us!! smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Luna Alchemist and Sandy_Tears!!
Take a quick look at the Begginer's Guide to Forum Decorum, and if you have any questions feel free to PM Me, or any of the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan

is very late with teh welcoming T_T

konnichiwa~ Sandy_Tears! welcome! if you haven't already please read the rules smile.gif we're very happy to have you with us ^^
Icestorm Alchemist
Hello! biggrin.gif I'm new here... Gee, lots of people and all! Well, name's Miyu and I'll be glad to meet people here. Oh, did I tell you that I love to rp? Actually, I'm looking for rpers for Mustang and Hughes... do any of you do that? Please let me know! Thanks!

Nice knowing you all again in advance!

The Icestorm Alchemist
Tombow
Hi Miyu-san (a.k.a. Icestorm Alchemist,)
I'm not into rping, but nice to have you with us!!
Follow the forum rules, and hope you have a great time with us!!
ShadowAlchemist_Girl
hi everyone im new here
i'm ShadowAlchemist everyone..
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hi Icestorm Alchemist and ShadowAlchemist_Girl have a nice time here we're very happy to have you with us :>
and please read thr rules if you haven't already which can be found when you click on the red box on the top of your screen

and off topic: thabks tombow for the reminder on the Miyazaki movie on TCM biggrin.gif
ShadowAlchemist_Girl
thanks
Tombow
Hi ShadowAlchemist_Girl,
Welcome to our board!! Nice to have you with us!!
Mind forum rules, and hope you have a wonderful time with us!! smile.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jan 13 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]338197[/snapback]

and off topic: thabks tombow for the reminder on the Miyazaki movie on TCM biggrin.gif

Glad you get to see them yesterday!! happy.gif
Elemental/Alchemist
welcome ShadowAlchemist_Girl, Icestorm Alchemist, Sandy_Tears and Luna Alchemist!!
read the rules, ask ur questions, don't spam unless ur in the spam thread, edit urself if u double post etc. etc....
wow, it's like every 10 seconds someone new comes... this forum is huge happy.gif...
enjoy, post and spread the FMA joy happy.gif

btw @ Tombow concerning ur reminder of the Miyazaki movie (thanks btw), i was wondering if u know if anime is shown not only on adultswim/cartoon network and TCM but on other channels - since these 2 are the only ones that i've seen anime on (TCM i just know now b/c of u)..
my anime collection is mainly dvd's my friends burn for me so i don't usually watch on tv, but still it'd be sweet to be able to just plop on the couch, turn on the tv and watch some good anime
--*note* i tried to PM this to u, but it says either ur PM box is turned off or ur inbox is too full, so sry for the interruption to this topic with my question (i feel like i'm new again, asking questions... it's not a good feeling laugh.gif )
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Icestorm Alchemist and ShadowAlchemist_Girl. happy.gif
Please take a look at the 'The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.' Which has kindly been made by our very own Quistis to help you. smile.gif

*Feels rusty at welcoming people. XP*

Fayth Prophecy
Hello all newcomers^^ Have fun and follow the rules.

Riza, I feel the same way you do.
Luna162
blink.gif Hello, I'm new... I feel out of place with my name XD

Oh well. I've been watching FMA....er... for... a long time! *dances* I'm normaly calm... but don't make me mad blink.gif yeppers.... call meh Luna
DustStorm
Welcome to the forums, Luna162. Be sure to read the rules and I hope you have a great time posting. smile.gif
JoshP1389
Hello, my name is Josh, but it's pretty obvious in my username. I'm a sophomore in my highschool and I don't watch much anime. It was my foreign-exchange partner from Korea who intorduced Fullmetal to me. I hope to have a strong stay here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.