Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Clemenx009
Hi enveryone!!! iv'e been reading you for a while and i decided to join! cause FMA ownsssss laugh.gif and this forum seems to be sooo cool and nice
see ya!
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Clemenx009.
Take a look at the Rules and don't spam. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome to our forums! have a nice time here post happy, don't be a n00b , don't spam annnnnnnnnd *drum roll* read the rules!! how classic thank youuuu!! ^_~
~*(Jaded)*~
Erm, welcome all newcomers! -is too lazy to check all of them-
Oh em gee! I love your avatar Clemenx009! XD
Tombow
Hi Edward'sGirl, Edward'sGirl, and Clemenx009,
Welcome to our board!!
Mind rules, and hope everyone has great time with us!! smile.gif
Scooter
Elo lol I guess here is were I introduce myself. Well the names Scooter or at least that's what people down here call me. I'm 16 and live in a crudy town down in ColoradoXD. I normally don't join things sush as these but I just can't stop watching FMA. So I figuerd why not talk to others that love it as well. I'v been watching FMA ever since they began showing it on Adultswim Wich has been some what of a while . But any way................................ Hey I was wondering does any one on here other thin me play Diablo2 online??[attachmentid=2984]
Smoke Alchemist
Welcome scooter.
caerulcis
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome to the forums all new people.Read the rules and have fun!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome newcomers! just follow what just about everybody has said and you'll be fine THANK YOUUU!! ^_~
~*(Jaded)*~
... welcome smile.gif...
(I'm so orignal) XD
DustStorm
Happy Postings, newcomers!!! biggrin.gif
FMA4evah07
Hey! My name is Hikari! I'm new to this site! Nice to talk to you all! happy.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
caerulcis
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome to our wonderful forums FMA4evah07!!!! please read the red box at the top of the screen! it;s teh rules!! read or suffer MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!! *ahem*
Tombow
Hi Scooter.
I'm glad you decided to join us!!
You came to the right place to talk about anything Fma..
Follow the rules, and hope you have great time with us!! smile.gif

Hi Hikari, (a.k.a. FMA4evah07.
Welcome to our board!!
Mind rules, and happy posting!!
See you around on the board!! smile.gif
DustStorm
Welcome all newbies. Be sure to read the rules, and Happy Postings. smile.gif
fu11m3tal
Hi People. Im Fen but you guys can call me Mr.Alien. I have an extensive knowledge of Anime and Video games and hope to have a wonderful time while im here.
DustStorm
Welcome to our forums, fu11m3tal! Be sure to read the forum rules and Happy Postings. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(fu11m3tal @ Dec 17 2005, 08:49 PM) [snapback]330746[/snapback]

Hi People. Im Fen but you guys can call me Mr.Alien. I have an extensive knowledge of Anime and Video games and hope to have a wonderful time while im here.

welcome to the forums, please read te rules if you haven't already. have fun! and poat happy!!!
~*(Jaded)*~
Hello and welcome, happy.gif... don't spam or act like a jackass or your sorry ass will be banned. mellow.gif

Thank you!

fu11m3tal... ew leet. <.<
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Scooter @ Dec 16 2005, 03:26 AM) [snapback]330189[/snapback]

Elo lol I guess here is were I introduce myself. Well the names Scooter or at least that's what people down here call me. I'm 16 and live in a crudy town down in ColoradoXD. I normally don't join things sush as these but I just can't stop watching FMA. So I figuerd why not talk to others that love it as well. I'v been watching FMA ever since they began showing it on Adultswim Wich has been some what of a while . But any way................................ Hey I was wondering does any one on here other thin me play Diablo2 online??[attachmentid=2984]

Welcome Scooter. Please do not attach irrevelant images to your post. smile.gif

QUOTE(FMA4evah07 @ Dec 16 2005, 08:51 PM) [snapback]330317[/snapback]

Hey! My name is Hikari! I'm new to this site! Nice to talk to you all! happy.gif blink.gif laugh.gif

Welcome, read the rules and don't spam.

QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Dec 17 2005, 09:33 PM) [snapback]330765[/snapback]

Hello and welcome, happy.gif... don't spam or act like a jackass or your sorry ass will be banned. mellow.gif

Thank you!

fu11m3tal... ew leet. <.<

Welcome fu11m3tal. Read the rules and happy posting.

~*(Jaded)*~- Shhh!! They might find out about our n00b extermination teams!! XDD
Tombow
Hi fu11m3tal,
Welcome to our board!!
Follow the rules, and hope you have a great time! with us!
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome all newbies!Read the rules and happy posting! smile.gif
Miss David Anders
HOLA everyone. I'm Miss David Anders, or you could just call me MDA for short. Good to be here. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome to our forums Miss David Anders! please read the rules if you haven't already done so and post happy! happy.gif
Tombow
HOLA Miss David Anders (a.k.a. MDA,)
Welcome to our forum!!
Mind rules, and happy posting!!
bladeat
I am new to this and evre one have a happy holiday. biggrin.gif
caerulcis
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome to our forums bladeat! have a wonderful time here and please read the rules if you haven't already done so happy.gif
Tombow
Happy holidays to you, too, bladeat!!
And, welcome to our forum!!
Follow the rules, and hope you will have great time with us!! smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
I finally got a bit better so...
Bienvenida Mrs. David Anders.
Por favor pon caso a las reglas, y no tendras ningunos problemas. smile.gif
My horrible language skills. XD

Also, welcome Bladeat. Take alook at the rules and you'll be fine. Happy Posting. smile.gif
DZBrick6
Greetings all newcomers, please enjoy your time here amongst friends and please be sure to clean up after yourself.
bean-girl
konnichiwa! i am new here too. joined like yesterday.
self intro.

-from singapore
-14 yrs old
-roy and edward fan (cos i am short too)
-bean-sized
-loves marching aka footdrill
-female

anyone can email me or add me in msn too. yupp.

caerulcis
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome to our forums bean-girl have fun and read the guidelines if you haven't already! smile.gif
Tombow
Konnichiwa bean-girl,
Welcome to our forum!! Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
Follow the rules, and I hope you have a great time with us!!
DustStorm
Welcome bladeat and bean-girl. Be sure to read the forum rules if you haven't already done so. Happy Postings. happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Bean-Girl.
Take a look at the rules and you'll be fine.
Happy Posting. smile.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Heyo everyone!
My name is Charis but you ddon'thave to try and remember that if you don't want to try. Its not exactly a normal name but i like it. ^^
Now, thanks to my best friend, I am a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist. I can't watch the anime for the fact that I have no TV but thank god for manga. I love to draw and am actually looking into the animation field. I'm actually in progress of starting a web comic of my own (much progress to yet be reached) but these plans of mine probably wont come into action until i get my tablet (sigh).
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Cheez_n_Maeve!!
Read the rules and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me about it, or any of the Incredible Edible Phorum Welcomers. smile.gif
God, I hope I spelled that right!! XD
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yes sis you did fine job spelling it! laugh.gif

welcome Cheez_n_ Maeve, welcome to the forums and read the rules if you haven't already!
hehe your username reminds me of mac&cheese, yuuuum
btw i'm pat of the I.E.P.W. !! laugh.gif
caerulcis
Cheez_n_ Maeve
ty! i feel welcomed!! sorta. @.@
caerulcis
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Dec 17 2005, 07:10 PM) [snapback]330776[/snapback]

~*(Jaded)*~- Shhh!! They might find out about our n00b extermination teams!! XDD

mellow.gif oops...

Welcome Cheez_n_Maeve, and the many members I missed! Sorry for not helping out that much guys, I'm just never on fma.com that much. : / or at least I don't post much when I am.
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Haha. Jay you were fine the first time. I happened to be talking on the phone with my best friend and the time and we're a bit psychotic. You may understand how that is. I was more making fun of my "happy go lucky" ness in the post lol.
Oh and thank you Jaded!
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Dec 21 2005, 08:52 PM) [snapback]332342[/snapback]

Oh and thank you Jaded!

Aw, no one ever thanks the greeters! You're so nice. tongue.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
lol. thank you again. ^^;
I just try to be polite is all.
Tombow
Hi Charis (a.k.a. Cheez_n_ Maeve,)
Welcome to our board!!
You have a very a beautiful name!!
We have excellent FMA manga forums here, with many insightful posters, and many fun posters also.
Hope you have a great time with us!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.